+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: President Obama Makes Some Very Disturbing Announcements! Is This The End?

1. Link to Post #21
    Thanks

Default Re: President Obama Makes Some Very Disturbing Announcements! Is This The End?

Thanks, K, for increasing my knowledge ! Never before questioned , the origin of 'Thug'... Just now looked it up [ http://www.ancient-origins.net & History bits.com ] But thanks to that lovely GentleMan, Jordan Maxwell, for opening my mind to the lies of the English language, [ and Santos Bonacci, for his work too! ]

I know the complete disregard for Human beings is more prelevant in Asia... [ I'm sickened by that which I've seen ], but I also know, this disease of the mind and Soul, is now World-wide... I pray that their destruction will not be spared...

Greetings to all...

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Frenchy For This Post:

justntime2learn (13th May 2016), quiltinggrandma (15th May 2016), raregem (14th May 2016)

3. Link to Post #22
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,950 times in 1,669 posts

Default Re: President Obama Makes Some Very Disturbing Announcements! Is This The End?

Quote Posted by kirolak (here)
    OMG, I am as puzzled as you are - I have no idea how this came to be posted here; my apologies . . .
    No need to apologize but thank you
    No offense taken dear

4. The Following User Says Thank You to justntime2learn For This Post:

quiltinggrandma (15th May 2016)

5. Link to Post #23
    United States Moderator (on Sabbatical) Shannon's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,000 times in 1,211 posts

Quote Posted by justntime2learn (here)
    Quote Posted by Mandala (here)
    I tried the transition links but it was said the page could not be found. Did anyone else find them? Transition of new President.

New Presidential Transition Documents
    Presidential Transition E.O.: https://www.whitehouse.gov/the-press-...
    Presidential Transition Info: https://www.fas.org/sgp/crs/misc/RS22...
    If you click on the video and underneath click more you will see all the links in working order. I've noticed before that copying and pasting a link from YouTube doesn't work unless you copy each individual link and paste.

Sorry, I'll do the work next time
    It's okay. If you hit that little film image above the post box next to the picture of a tree you can paste the YouTube link in there and it shows up nicey nice.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Shannon For This Post:

justntime2learn (13th May 2016), quiltinggrandma (15th May 2016)

7. Link to Post #24
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Shannon (here)
    I tried the transition links but it was said the page could not be found. Did anyone else find them? Transition of new President.

If you click on the video and underneath click more you will see all the links in working order. I've noticed before that copying and pasting a link from YouTube doesn't work unless you copy each individual link and paste.

It's okay. If you hit that little film image above the post box next to the picture of a tree you can paste the YouTube link in there and it shows up nicey nice.
    Very nice !
    Thank you Shannon

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to justntime2learn For This Post:

quiltinggrandma (15th May 2016), Shannon (13th May 2016)

9. Link to Post #25
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Aurelius (here)
    A very familiar tone ...

Published on May 10, 2016
    ALERT!

SEE THE WARNING SIGNS AHEAD OF TIME!!!!!!!

This past weekend, President Obama gave a commencement speech at Howard University — stating that “profound changes lie ahead for the nation’s economy and society.” But which “profound changes” is Mr. Obama REALLY talking about?

Should this surprise us, considering John Kerry ALSO made a very cryptic statement at a commencement speech this past weekend, Northeastern University, urging students to prepare for a “borderless world?”

<snip>
    THE TRUTH REVEALED!!!

IT’S ONLY A MATTER OF TIME NOW! SEEK YAHUAH AND HIS TRUE SON YAHUSHA — THAT WAY ALL MAY BE WELL WITH YOU!!!!!!!

<snip>
    here is the speech:

watching it, i see nothing at all regarding: "President Obama Makes Some Very Disturbing Announcements"

... hence the title of this thread is misleading.

I absolutely agree that the threads title is misleading and I should have mentioned that. I was just copying and pasting what was in the title video.

I'm beginning to think like this:
    Last edited by justntime2learn; 13th May 2016 at 23:21.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to justntime2learn For This Post:

quiltinggrandma (15th May 2016), Shannon (13th May 2016)

11. Link to Post #26
    United States Moderator (on Sabbatical) Shannon's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,000 times in 1,211 posts

Very nice !
    Thank you Shannon
    No problem, babe. I had the same problem and a very nice member gave me the same solution. Just passing it on ...

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Shannon For This Post:

justntime2learn (14th May 2016), quiltinggrandma (15th May 2016)

13. Link to Post #27
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,566 times in 1,300 posts

o'dict was never a presi dent. wiishful thinking more like-----
    \
    make sure dict is gone for good

welcome trump;;;only hope for america...................
    Question Everything, always speak truth...

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to East Sun For This Post:

justntime2learn (14th May 2016), quiltinggrandma (15th May 2016)

15. Link to Post #28
    Thanks

Very nice !
    Thank you Shannon
    No problem, babe. I had the same problem and a very nice member gave me the same solution. Just passing it on ...
    Hi Shannon, are you still hearing the loud noises with nothing to be seen above your home lately?

16. The Following User Says Thank You to justntime2learn For This Post:

quiltinggrandma (15th May 2016)

17. Link to Post #29
    United States Avalon Member ghostrider's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 28,642 times in 6,628 posts

All it would take is a false flag on a 911 scale and Obama declares martial law and he remains in office, the constitution suspended, freedom gone and welcome to the new world order...
    Raiding the Matrix One Mind at a Time ...

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ghostrider For This Post:

justntime2learn (14th May 2016), KiwiElf (14th May 2016), quiltinggrandma (15th May 2016)

19. Link to Post #30
    United States Avalon Member quiltinggrandma's Avatar
    Thanks

I must say that i am worried about what obama will do when he leaves office.Then he can organize his riots out in the open.He is a person you never want to give power to.I pray for peace with the rest of you and a special thanks to mike(he always keeps me grounded).

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to quiltinggrandma For This Post:

justntime2learn (15th May 2016), KiwiElf (15th May 2016)

21. Link to Post #31
    United States Avalon Member gripreaper's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,655 times in 3,743 posts

Quote Posted by ghostrider (here)
    Obama declares martial law
    The UNITED STATES, INC. is under a military state of emergency, and has been since 1871. The military districts, coded as Zip Codes, designate the areas under which this emergency is administered, by executive mandate, by the corporations board of directors.

the constitution suspended,
    The Constitution is suspended, and has been since 7 southern states walked out of congress and did not reconvene "sine die" back at the same time as the organic Republic was abandoned and a Corporate charter under bankruptcy receivership was established.

freedom gone
    Freedom has been gone since a new class of citizens was established under the 14th amendment to the corporate constitution, and all people were made corporate franchises to, and chattel property of, and surety for the bankruptcy.

and welcome to the new world order...
    The UNITED STATES, INC. corporation has been under UN charter and is administered by the IMF, and World Bank, and all assets, all human resources, and all productivity has been pledged to the UN, which is an administrative agency for the world creditors. All Corporate franchises are subject to the charter of the corporation, and it's rules, regulations, codes, procedures, licensing fees, taxes, and insurances.

So, we've taken the mark of the beast through the social security number and have been fully indentured to the New World Order, at least since the Roosevelt New Deal back in 1933.

Obama is an administrative puppet, an agent for the franchise, and takes his orders from the corporations board of directors, just like any other low level manager does at any corporation. No mystery there. If he does not, he'll get fired, quite unceremoniously, sometimes like they fired Kennedy.

These are NOT future "someday" maybe things, these are here now.
    Last edited by gripreaper; 15th May 2016 at 05:15.
    "Lay Down Your Truth and Check Your Weapons
    The Next Voice You Hear Will Be Your OWN"
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IhS69C1tr0w

22. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to gripreaper For This Post:

Calz (15th May 2016), conk (16th May 2016), genevieve (15th May 2016), justntime2learn (15th May 2016), KiwiElf (15th May 2016), mountain_jim (15th May 2016), Pam (15th May 2016), StandingWave (16th May 2016), Stephanie (15th May 2016)

23. Link to Post #32
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,619 times in 3,819 posts

Perhaps our saving grace IS all of the unaware people not putting out all the fear that we all seem to be doing. We belived all the manipulations. Wouldn't it be a good thing that we don't bring "the unawares" into all of this? I mean, this may very well be why the cabal hasn't succeeded in their nwo agenda...

BTW I cringe when I read comments that affirm the cabal's success over us. Remember that they introduce many things into our consciousness, fears included, knowing that WE will make it happen FOR THEM. They have used us this way for such a long time that we know nothing else. And they use us to police ourselves. A shame, huh?
    If anything, Humanity needs to wake up to themselves. Then the control will be over.... Stop accepting what they're saying....

If you think you're a slave with no rights, then you are.

Always remember the saying: "I think, therefore I am".... (What I think is what I am....) Give the criminal cabal nothing!

24. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Maia Gabrial For This Post:

East Sun (15th May 2016), justntime2learn (15th May 2016), KiwiElf (16th May 2016), Wind (21st May 2016)

25. Link to Post #33
    United States Avalon Member gripreaper's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,655 times in 3,743 posts

Quote Posted by Maia Gabrial (here)
    BTW I cringe when I read comments that affirm the cabal's success over us. Remember that they introduce many things into our consciousness, fears included, knowing that WE will make it happen FOR THEM. They have used us this way for such a long time that we know nothing else. And they use us to police ourselves. A shame, huh? If anything, Humanity needs to wake up to themselves. Then the control will be over.... Stop accepting what they're saying....
    Yes Maia, humanity does need to wake up to themselves and not succumb to the fear mongering. They have used us this way for a long time, and exposing them should be empowering, not fearful. This is not the Alex Jones show here, this is telling the truth to empower people, and to help them find their way.

Quote Posted by Maia Gabrial (here)
    If you think you're a slave with no rights, then you are.
    This is part of the energetics on the quantum, but lets look at the 3rd dimensional aspect of the energetics, at its slowest density. Do you have a birth certificate? Do you have a drivers license? Do you have a Social Security number? Do you register to vote? Do you register your domicile in the county records? Do you participate in commerce and use Federal Reserve Notes for exchange in commerce?

These are all actions of a slave regardless of what you think. If you DO these things, then the energy supports the controllers and is in diametric opposition to your thoughts.

I point out this dichotomy.
    Last edited by gripreaper; 15th May 2016 at 22:18.
    "Lay Down Your Truth and Check Your Weapons
    The Next Voice You Hear Will Be Your OWN"
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IhS69C1tr0w

26. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to gripreaper For This Post:

Bob (21st May 2016), Calz (15th May 2016), conk (16th May 2016), justntime2learn (15th May 2016), KiwiElf (16th May 2016), StandingWave (16th May 2016), Wind (21st May 2016)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2