+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Future technology preservation

1. Link to Post #1
    Great Britain Avalon Member samildamach's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,338 times in 356 posts

Default Future technology preservation

I would like to pose a question to my fellow avalons for there thoughts and opinions.
    If we came together on the planet to work on a project to protect our scientific and technological advancements for the the future of mankind against any disaster man-made or natural what would be are best hope and strategy?
    A seed vault type of idea is far to hit and miss to be viable I am sure.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to samildamach For This Post:

ElfeMya (20th May 2016), fourty-two (21st May 2016)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,259 times in 1,414 posts

Default Re: Future technology preservation

Hi Samildamach, whatever vault you store our technology in, i would suggest that the first artifact to preserve should be a language with an image cipher to act as a 'rosetta stone' for the finders of the museum. Each artifact should be accompanied by a written document that explains how the item was manufactured and its use. There should also be a history section that explains our history and at what stage in that timeline the artifact originated.

Of course, i know that our history is slanted towards the view of the dominant society of the time, we can only do the best we can. Also this history should describe the pitfalls of the period being described, such as our current age being dominated by fascist corporate self-interest. Its this self-destructive selfishness and greed that would make such a museum necessary for future generations to be able to know what we were like, since there may not be much else left of us to tell our story.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Justplain For This Post:

fourty-two (21st May 2016)

5. Link to Post #3
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,428 times in 1,706 posts

Trans humanism is very well explained by David Icke in his book Phantom Self. It goes way beyond anything I would ever have expected the human race to become because of the Archons' manipulation of our genetic code. We really need to get real about what is happening behind our backs...Talk about being dumbed down--we have no idea. I personally have no clue where we as humans should look for answers.

There seems to be forces way beyond our comprehension we have to deal with. I am just a peon with very limited knowledge. If you have not read David's book at least read the last few chapters.

Be well!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Question Everything, always speak truth... Make the best of today, for there may not be a tomorrow!!! But, that's OK because tomorrow never comes, so we have nothing to worry about!!!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to East Sun For This Post:

fourty-two (21st May 2016)

7. Link to Post #4
    Great Britain Avalon Member samildamach's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,338 times in 356 posts

Thx for your answers .
    And I agree whole heartedly on your suggestions and it makes perfect sence to catagorise items by time line use and manufacture.
    Do you think such a thing has been attempted before in human history ?

+ Reply to Thread