+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: The event is coming soon......

1. Link to Post #21
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,076 times in 332 posts

Default Re: The event is coming soon......

Thanks Daozen. In some sense I start hearing things alike for over 7 years ago in the abundant hope site , now white knights, as always what ever should happen is postponed suddenly...... first was the Jupiter event (never happen) then the 3 days without sun, ( never happen) and the list goes on and on. Doesn't seems like all this is in fact a big disinfo BS trying to identify people with similar thinking by spy on them thru all this sites?, I don't know is just a though,....

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Yetti For This Post:

Daozen (22nd May 2016), ElfeMya (23rd May 2016), fourty-two (22nd May 2016), KiwiElf (22nd May 2016), quiltinggrandma (23rd May 2016)

3. Link to Post #22
    Thanks
    Thanked 459,491 times in 32,927 posts

Quote Posted by Yetti (here)

Doesn't seems like all this is in fact a big disinfo BS trying to identify people with similar thinking
    More like
    1. a giant distraction.
    2. a beautiful way to whip up conflict and disagreement within the community.
    3. a beautiful way to make most of the alternative community look like the lunatic fringe to everyday folks.
    Re (1) the distraction, it's like a bunch of kids are working really hard together at their math homework. It's difficult, but they're getting through it, getting things right, and learning.

Then someone rushes in the room and tells them there's a Pink Elephant dancing a piroutte on the front lawn. REALLY! COME QUICK!

Half the kids abandon the homework, and run off down the street looking for the Pink Elephant... which (darn it!) must just have left before they got a chance to see it.

4. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

BMJ (22nd May 2016), Bob (22nd May 2016), Daozen (22nd May 2016), ElfeMya (23rd May 2016), gord (24th May 2016), justntime2learn (22nd May 2016), KiwiElf (22nd May 2016), onawah (22nd May 2016), quiltinggrandma (23rd May 2016), Spirithorse (22nd May 2016), Wind (22nd May 2016), Yetti (22nd May 2016)

5. Link to Post #23
    New Zealand Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,520 times in 5,690 posts

Let's define the "hopium" ... WHAT exactly do believers (and non-believers) think "The Event" is???? (ummm, TV series aside...)
    Last edited by KiwiElf; 22nd May 2016 at 03:48.

6. Link to Post #24
    Thanks

I think it"s the final , open disclosure and public identification of all criminal warmongers and banksters, together plus a global economic reset. Or something like that.

7. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Yetti For This Post:

Daozen (22nd May 2016), ElfeMya (23rd May 2016), KiwiElf (22nd May 2016), quiltinggrandma (23rd May 2016)

8. Link to Post #25
    Thanks

Does anyone of you had a thought that "Harvesting" Ra mentioned in The Law Of One is the actual "The Even" Cobra is referring to? Could that be that they are speaking about the same thing but with different name?

9. Link to Post #26
    Germany Avalon Member
    Thanks

... the event is coming soon ...

and LOVE IS here NOW

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Rainbowheart For This Post:

KiwiElf (24th May 2016)

11. Link to Post #27
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,835 times in 3,731 posts

Quote Posted by vanlakos (here)
    Does anyone of you had a thought that "Harvesting" Ra mentioned in The Law Of One is the actual "The Even" Cobra is referring to? Could that be that they are speaking about the same thing but with different name?
    The process Ra describes is now. It has been going for some time and will continue for some time. It was never going to be an instant thing.

I have concluded that the detail is largely irrelevant.

As one day follows the next with different weather, so our planet marches on its spiral and continues taking us along for the ride.

You are alive now, your experience is now, the richness is in this moment.
    Last edited by Anchor; 24th May 2016 at 23:55.
    -- Let the truth be known by all, let the truth be known by all, let the truth be known by all --

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Anchor For This Post:

greybeard (24th May 2016), Holly Lindin (4th July 2016), KiwiElf (24th May 2016), Mark (Star Mariner) (24th May 2016), Yetti (28th May 2016)

13. Link to Post #28
    New Zealand Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,520 times in 5,690 posts

Yes, it's about as "real" as a weather forecast - despite the best intentions, knowledge and computer modelling, they often get it partly right, and sometimes largely wrong.

14. Link to Post #29
    Thanks

Yes i know Kiwielf, after research on most of the post, I undestand the frustration we all feel. "but", the question here is : WHY ALL THIS RESONATE SO STRONG INSIDE ME ? SPECIALLY THE NEXT COPY-PASTE QUOTE I FOUND:

COBRA - Yes, of course. The event is the moment of the compression breakthrough. The compression breakthrough is when the light forces from above the surface of the planet and from below the surface of the planet meet in the middle that is on the surface of the planet. I hope that we all agree that there are certain factions that support the light and support the liberation that exists inside of the solar system. There are some factions that support the light and the liberation of the planet that are existing below the surface. They’re progressing towards the surface of the planet because the surface of the planet is the main battleground is the main focus of all this situation that is not just limited to the planet Earth. When this breakthrough happens, this is what we term the Event. The Event is actually many things at the same moment. It is when the light forces take over the mass media and release intel about ET involvement, about the crimes of the Cabal, about the advanced technologies, so FULL disclosure. This is part of it. The other part of it is the mass arrest of the Cabal. The other part of it is Financial re-set that the Eastern alliance has been preparing for quite a long time. And of course we have been gradually going towards the first contact which is an actual official contact between the earth civilization and other positive ET races that exist throughout the galaxy. And the Event is a trigger point which begins that process. That’s the short overview of what the Event is. And of course we have the pulse from the galactic central sun. The galactic central sun is a living entity and it times the pulse of energy according to our global awareness and the level of that awareness and the level of the awakening. And when we have this compression breakthrough the level of awakening is high enough for humanity to receive that pulse of increased energy from the galactic center.

NOW:
    I agree with such a plan, even if is a hoax, but let me explain why. If WE create our own reality around us, we can co-create this scenario as easy as it sound , just think about and put energy and consciousness from our hearts, and it will be, I'm sure of it.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Yetti For This Post:

Anchor (8th June 2016)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2