+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 3

Thread: Jordan Maxwell has had a heart attack: please make this known, help him out, and wish him well

1. Link to Post #41
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,566 times in 32,794 posts

Default Re: Jordan Maxwell has had a heart attack: please make this known, help him out, and wish him well

Quote Posted by Ines (here)

Has some body heard how JORDAN MAXWELL is doing? is he out of the Hospital?
    I e-mailed him just now, and got an auto-response. I'll post anything that I hear.

2. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

betoobig (23rd June 2016), Billy (19th June 2016), Deborah (ahamkara) (18th December 2020), fourty-two (15th June 2016), Foxie Loxie (16th June 2016), Heart-2-Heart (15th June 2016), Innocent Warrior (19th June 2016), janette (19th December 2020), Limor Wolf (15th June 2016), Moda (16th June 2016), muxfolder (16th June 2016), Star Tsar (15th June 2016), Stephanie (15th June 2016), Violet (15th June 2016)

3. Link to Post #42
    Australia On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,551 times in 3,482 posts

Default Re: Jordan Maxwell has had a heart attack: please make this known, help him out, and wish him well

Ines wrote -

Quote I went to his Radio Show Blog and did not find any news about him. THERE IS a "podcast" with a message in his own voice, but it does not have a date. In it he is explaining about his fight IN COURT to those who have been STEALING his lifelong work.
    From The Jordan Maxwell Show site (2014) -

Quote IMPORTANT NOTICE TO ALL OF JORDAN MAXWELL’S FRIENDS AND SUPPORTERS:

Jordan Maxwell IS NOT currently actively involved with HIS ORIGINAL WEBSITE, jordanmaxwell.com. Josef Dolezal, Jr. and MOMENTUM DEVELOPMENT, LLC now control and operate that site. Jordan Maxwell and the Jordan Maxwell Show are currently involved in THREE SEPARATE lawsuits over Jordan Maxwell’s rights to his own name, works, and original website:

01) federal case number 2:14-cv-04799-GHK-AS

02) Los Angeles Superior Court (SEARCH for Case #: EC063466)

03) Los Angeles Superior Court (SEARCH for Case #: LC099418)

If you wish to donate to help support Jordan at this time, please CLICK ON the DONATE buttons at the top right of this webpage.

As many of you might already know, Jordan Maxwell has been involved in protracted litigation in three different cases with Josef Dolezal, Jr. and MOMENTUM DEVELOPMENT, LLC over the ownership rights to Jordan Maxwell’s name and works. Dolezal and MOMENTUM assert they own the rights to Jordan Maxwell’s past, present, and future works forever, and have been selling Jordan Maxwell products on the website, jordanmaxwell.com. Jordan Maxwell IS NOT being paid any money from sales or donations made on the website jordanmaxwell.com. Jordan Maxwell IS NOT currently actively involved with the site jordanmaxwell.com IN ANY MANNER WHATSOEVER.
    Never give up on your silly, silly dreams.

You mustn't be afraid to dream a little BIGGER, darling.

4. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Innocent Warrior For This Post:

betoobig (23rd June 2016), Billy (19th June 2016), BMJ (19th June 2016), Deborah (ahamkara) (18th December 2020), Foxie Loxie (19th June 2016), janette (19th December 2020), Sophocles (19th June 2016), Stephanie (19th June 2016), Violet (19th June 2016)

5. Link to Post #43
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,566 times in 32,794 posts

Quote Posted by Innocent Warrior (here)

Josef Dolezal, Jr. and MOMENTUM DEVELOPMENT, LLC now control and operate that site. Jordan Maxwell and the Jordan Maxwell Show are currently involved in THREE SEPARATE lawsuits over Jordan Maxwell’s rights to his own name, works, and original website:

01) federal case number 2:14-cv-04799-GHK-AS

02) Los Angeles Superior Court (SEARCH for Case #: EC063466)

03) Los Angeles Superior Court (SEARCH for Case #: LC099418)
    Yes. This is Joe Dolezal. I met him a number of times. He's working for someone, absolutely 100% for certain. His own website is here.

He was introduced into Jordan's life a number of years ago, attached himself to him, and became his constant companion. He did everything for Jordan, and who became very dependent on him. I was told by another insider that he was an agent — before he stole Jordan's site and much of his work.

6. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

avid (20th June 2016), betoobig (23rd June 2016), Bibi (19th June 2016), BMJ (19th June 2016), Innocent Warrior (19th June 2016), janette (19th December 2020), muxfolder (20th June 2016), Rex (19th June 2016), seko (19th June 2016), Sophocles (19th June 2016), Star Tsar (19th June 2016), ThePythonicCow (20th June 2016), Yoda (19th December 2020)

7. Link to Post #44
    Scotland Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,410 times in 1,804 posts

Quote He was introduced into Jordan's life a number of years ago, attached himself to him, and became his constant companion. He did everything for Jordan, and who became very dependent on him.
    The 'new buddy' who takes care of everything for you, and ends up with critical control over aspects of your life and business. This is a common pattern, beware all. They will gain trust, and gradually encroach on someone's pressure points.

It can be a paid agent, or just a run-of-the-mill covert narcissist. Ownership disputes are very trying at the best of times, even worse when you are ill. Stealing like this is one of the lowest things you can do. It is also a backhanded validation of Jordan's work. It shows how deep this game is, and how they are openly hunting for potential 'anomalies'. The write up on Dolezal's site is kind of sinister in the light of what's he's done.

Covert Narcissism: https://www.psychologytoday.com/blog...ert-narcissist

If there was a petition, or public statement, or a way to mirror the site to help Jordan, maybe some of us could help. Or maybe it's better to stay out, not to rock the boat. Just an idea.
    Last edited by Daozen; 20th June 2016 at 00:36.

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Daozen For This Post:

betoobig (23rd June 2016), Deborah (ahamkara) (18th December 2020), Innocent Warrior (20th June 2016), janette (19th December 2020)

9. Link to Post #45
    Australia On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,551 times in 3,482 posts

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    Yes. This is Joe Dolezal. I met him a number of times. He's working for someone, absolutely 100% for certain. His own website is here.

He was introduced into Jordan's life a number of years ago, attached himself to him, and became his constant companion. He did everything for Jordan, and who became very dependent on him. I was told by another insider that he was an agent — before he stole Jordan's site and much of his work.
    Wow, ok. I figured he was working for someone when I read that Jordan's Twitter and Facebook accounts had been suspended/pulled. So not only was his website and all his income from it stolen, they took his social media accounts from him - they made it a lot harder for him to get the message that he was no longer receiving any money from his original website out. This suggests to me that Dolezal and whoever he works for/with have some major pull.

I checked his website out and my mind is well and truly blown. You know who he reminds me of, Cosmos (not his real name), Jordan's hippie, repeat visitor from the council of 33. Cosmos was blonde and was around 30 years old in 1990, Dolezal looks too young and is a brunette, but apart from that he's exactly like Jordan described Cosmos to be. I'm not implying that Dolezal is Cosmos, I'm saying that between what was said in the interview (2010), Dolezal's treatment of Jordan (both the "good" and the bad), and what's on Dolezal's website - I'm convinced that Jordan is up against some very powerful men, in a seriously heavy situation.

(Bill/mods, if you think the following is going too far off topic, if you want to delete it or move it, that's fine with me.)

Bill's interview with Jordan, here, is the number one standout interview I have seen to this day. I've watched it multiple times and have often thought about it and wondered about whether or not Jordan ever got that visit from those two businessmen. Below is a transcript of the relevant part of the interview -

"1990, I was speaking at a UFO conference over in Palm Springs. Palm Springs, California, I was speaking at a conference there and this guy I noticed was dressed typical like a hippie, had the psychedelic shirt on, thongs, but he had long hair, all the way down his back, long hair, blonde, and was very soft spoken and he presented himself as just a hippie. But I knew instinctively he was not, because his mannerisms spoke of culture, money, his whole mannerism was, you know, he’s not who he’s portraying himself to be.

And so he came over to me and said, “Jordan, I’d like to invite you, take you to dinner across the street, I want to talk with you” and I thought that’s interesting. Whoever this guy is, he looked to be about, maybe 30, 35 and he said, “I want to talk with you, I have something to tell you, so would you go to dinner with me?” I said, “sure”.

So we go across the street and it was in Palm Springs during summer, it was very warm at night, we went to a Mexican restaurant, sat outside, a beautiful night and he says, “I have something to tell you”, he said, “it’s not going to happen right now, it’s going to happen later on in your life, so you don’t have to worry about it now, but one day you’re gonna have two men come to you and they’re going to ask you to go with them to a very important city on the east coast. And they will not threaten you, there will not be any threats, they’re gonna ask you to come with them. They are, they’re going to bring you to a very important place back east, where very powerful people are. And they’re going to, the reason why they’re coming for you is they have a business proposition they wanna make with you, they want, they’ve got a business proposition, they wanna talk with you about it." And he said, "you can agree to go with them coz they will not harm you” and he said, “they’re just businessmen”.

And he said, “but when you go, the building you will go into has...” I can’t remember if he said 12 or 13, I think he said 13 steps, maybe it was 12. Anyway, he said, “but the, there will be beautiful marble steps and there’ll be 12 of them. When you’re walking up those marble steps you remember I told you that this was gonna happen.

And the two guys will be bringing you to meet a very important man” and says, “and the proposition is going to be simply this - that if you can do your work and leave certain subjects alone, do whatever you want, talk about anything you want, on all of this, the religion, philosophy and all this stuff, do whatever you want here, but leave these subjects alone. Forget ‘em, don’t even talk about them. Then, if you can agree to that they will then”, he said to me, “they will make you their golden boy. You will be on magazine covers, you will be in newspapers, they will promote you in movies and you will be, you’ll be living very good. And they will protect you and promote you and you’ll have a very good life. And if you”, and so I said, “suppose I decide I don’t want the deal?” He said, “they’re not going to threaten you, it’s just a business deal. And what they will say to you, what this man will say to you, well if you cannot agree to this then we will have to consider you our enemy and we will have to act accordingly”.

And he said, “then”, and they made a very big point of this, he said, “they will tell you that you don’t need to make a decision now. You tell them how long you want before you give a decision. If it’s six days, six weeks, six months - it doesn’t matter to them, they don’t care, you tell them how long you want to think about it. Whatever you tell them, they will accept, but when the day comes that you set, you have to give them an answer - are you with us or against us”. And he said then, “at that date you have to give them an answer, coz they’re very serious, they can make you or break you.

So I ask him, “so why are you telling me this?” and he said, “because it’s going to happen, it will happen, not for a long time, but one day it will happen, so I think it is better that you start thinking about this, coz it’s gonna be serious. You’re going to be facing some very powerful people and they’re not playing games, so you better start thinking about it.

So I said to him, I said to him, “well what should my answer be?” and he said, “oh no, no, I can’t do that, it’s up to you, it’s your call”. And he said, “all I will tell you is this - that whatever decision you make will affect you when you die, that I will tell you. If you make the wrong decision, when you die you’re going to pay for it on the other side. They’ll be waiting for you”. So the implication was I got from it - if you want to live good now, go with the flow, but when you die you’ve got a spiritual price you have to pay coz you sold out - kind of thing. He didn’t say that but that’s what I gathered, that whoever your spiritual companions are in the universe, sent you here not to sell out. And so he says, “so just think about it, it’ll come one day. That’s it”.

And so he used to show up, every now and then he would show up at lectures of mine. I would see him, he called himself Cosmos. And I said, “what is your real name?” He says, “it’s not important, just call me Cosmos. He was always, always very very kind, very courteous, very generous with me and he’d pop up all the time, any time I’d speak in San Francisco, he’d pop up.

And one day, quite a few years ago, I was in San Francisco, giving a lecture and a lady was buying a tape and a book from me at my table and the book fell on the floor. And I couldn’t go around the table to go pick it up for her but Cosmos was standing next to her. He leaned down to pick it up for her and when he did a medallion fell out of his hippie shirt, and the moment I saw it I knew what it was. It was a brilliantly designed double headed eagle, Masonic double headed eagle, with a triangle of a red, probably ruby. It was about that size (Jordan gestures it to be about one to two inches). It had a triangle ruby with 33 embedded on it, cut on the ruby, and it was sitting on the double headed eagle of Freemasonry.

When I saw that for the first time I reached out and grabbed it because it was on a long chain and I said, “33rd degree Mason” and he said, “No, council of 33”. Meaning he’s not just a 33rd degree Mason, he’s on the council of 33. In Washington DC there are 33 men that run world Masonry and it’s called "the council of 33” and he’s on it.

And I said to him, I said, “Cosmos, were you a 33 degree when you talked with me a few years ago in Palm Springs?” He said, “yes”, and I said, “I don’t understand what’s going on here”. And he said to me, “Jordan, you go all around the world, talking about political leaders, about the queen of England, you bad mouth the pope, you bad mouth people, you’re jumping on everybody and doing what you’re doing - has anybody harmed you?” I said, “no”. “Has anybody tried to arrest you or to frighten you, or do anything to you?” I said, “no”. He said, “have you ever wondered why?” I said, “I never thought about it”. He said, “nobody has harmed you, because of us. We are protecting you. We follow you everywhere you go, we know what you’re doing and we’re protecting you, the council of 33 is protecting you. And I said, “I really don’t understand this” and he said, “ you don’t need to, all you need to know is that we are protecting you."

With the details of that in mind, visit Dolezal's website and play one of his videos, five minutes will do it, and have a look at the image on his title banner, at the top of the page. I'm not sure whether or not I'm looking too far into this because I've always placed such a high significance on what was told in Bill's interview with Jordan or what, I'm still stunned, but with what's transpired, I'm comfortable with my guess that Jordan did get that visit and that he declined their business offer.
    Never give up on your silly, silly dreams.

You mustn't be afraid to dream a little BIGGER, darling.

10. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Innocent Warrior For This Post:

avid (20th June 2016), betoobig (23rd June 2016), Bill Ryan (20th June 2016), Bluegreen (20th June 2016), BMJ (21st June 2016), Deborah (ahamkara) (18th December 2020), Foxie Loxie (20th June 2016), janette (19th December 2020), pabranno (2nd August 2021), sandy (20th June 2016), Sophocles (20th June 2016), ThePythonicCow (20th June 2016)

11. Link to Post #46
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,573 times in 356 posts

get well soon Jordan Maxwell I read Jordan Maxwell was involved in a similar legal dispute before .

It is hard to comment when legal is involved but a some of Jordan lectures come from Manly P Hall authored over 150 books .In 1973 Manly P Hall (47 years after writing The Secret Teachings of All Ages), Hall was recognized as a 33Âş Mason (the highest honor conferred by the Supreme Council of the Scottish Rite), despite never being initiated into the physical craft.

http://www.manlyphall.org/books/

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to regnak For This Post:

betoobig (23rd June 2016), Deborah (ahamkara) (18th December 2020), Foxie Loxie (23rd June 2016), janette (19th December 2020), pabranno (2nd August 2021)

13. Link to Post #47
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,690 times in 13,806 posts

You can't keep a good man down! Look who's back

The Richie Allen Show

Published 6/7/2016

Jordan Maxwell returns to talk about his heart attack, Brexit, Gun Control, CERN & Personal Sovereignty.

I for one will join in with anyone, I don't care what color you are as long as you want to change this miserable condition that exists on this Earth - Malcolm X / Tsar Of The Star

14. The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

betoobig (6th July 2016), Bill Ryan (6th July 2016), Bluegreen (7th July 2016), BMJ (8th July 2016), Cidersomerset (7th July 2016), Deborah (ahamkara) (18th December 2020), Debra (6th July 2016), Fiberglut (9th July 2016), GoingOn (7th July 2016), Heart-2-Heart (6th July 2016), janette (19th December 2020), muxfolder (8th July 2016), pabranno (2nd August 2021), PathWalker (6th July 2016), phillipbbg (6th July 2016), Sophocles (6th July 2016), ThePythonicCow (15th July 2016), Watching from Cyprus (6th July 2016)

15. Link to Post #48
    Finland Avalon Member muxfolder's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,851 times in 668 posts

Bumbing this, just to ask, is Jordan still alive?

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to muxfolder For This Post:

Bill Ryan (18th December 2020), janette (19th December 2020), Mike (18th December 2020)

17. Link to Post #49
    United States Moderator (on Sabbatical) Deborah (ahamkara)'s Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,795 times in 417 posts

My heartfelt gratitude to Jordan and his pursuit of truth and dedication to share knowledge. I’m sure he has powerful enemies, but may he remain secure in the Light. I am humbled by his courage in taking on the Warriors Path.

18. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Deborah (ahamkara) For This Post:

Bill Ryan (18th December 2020), Harmony (16th July 2021), janette (19th December 2020), Mike (18th December 2020), muxfolder (19th December 2020), pabranno (2nd August 2021)

19. Link to Post #50
    Thanks

Remember when Jordan was speaking about the dawn of the new day? Is this the dawn of the new day we're now experiencing all around the world?

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to muxfolder For This Post:

Bill Ryan (15th July 2021), Harmony (16th July 2021), pabranno (2nd August 2021), wondering (16th July 2021)

21. Link to Post #51
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,414 times in 3,425 posts

Quote Posted by muxfolder (here)
    Remember when Jordan was speaking about the dawn of the new day? Is this the dawn of the new day we're now experiencing all around the world?
    Well, I do not yet see the symbolism being utilized that he described: the sun coming up between two mountains, two pillars, etc. Perhaps, since Jordan made this symbolism public, the plans to use are have been put aside. Or perhaps that time is not yet here. Frankly, I think it will be used, not when the world is filled with problems (as it is now) but when a "solution" to the worlds problems is presented. A solution that will give a lot of hope, but a solution that is really sinister.
    Last edited by Kryztian; 16th July 2021 at 01:06.

22. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Kryztian For This Post:

Harmony (16th July 2021), muxfolder (16th July 2021), oz93666 (16th July 2021), pabranno (2nd August 2021), wondering (16th July 2021)

23. Link to Post #52
    Thanks

This guy is a little bit like Jordan explaining symbolism. He's traveling around Europe exploring castles and some other interesting sights.

"War for us, peace for them."

In this video he says the Swiss pharaohs descending from Egypt are behind all the misery we've had. Maybe he's on to something?

Interesting stuff. Check out his channel for more videos:
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCpd...A-7X6eNNvMsTkg
    Last edited by muxfolder; 2nd August 2021 at 15:54.

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to muxfolder For This Post:

pabranno (2nd August 2021), palehorse (2nd August 2021)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 3