English
    Thanks
    Thanked 115,974 times in 20,621 posts

Default Re: The poisoning of America: Glyphosate, Statins and Vaccines

Bang: Texas prosecutor video: "vaccines cause autism"
    by Jon Rappoport
    August 31, 2016
    The Vaxxed team does it again.

Here is a stunning new interview with fearless San Antonio prosecutor, Nico LaHood, and his wife, Davida. Watch it. Share it.

Polly Tommey of the Vaxxed team handles the interview. Nico LaHood lays it all out. He rips away the curtain and exposes the truth. Vaccines cause autism.

As La Hood talks, the vaccine criminals and liars crumble into dust.
    Each breath a gift...

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Dash (19th September 2016), Ewan (31st August 2016), Houman (31st August 2016), Pam (1st September 2016), william r sanford72 (1st September 2016)

3. Link to Post #62
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks

SB 277 Lawsuit – NOT Ready To Go To Appeal…

There are Two Main Arguments Missing…

Opinion by Consumer Advocate Tim Bolen

http://bolenreport.com/category/impo.../laesuitsb277/

Quote Something happened during the actual Preliminary Hearing August 12th, 2016 that made me step back and take a hard look at what was going on behind the scenes in the SB 277 litigation organizational team. I’ve been turning over rocks ever since looking for snakes – and I found some.

Since we lost the bid for the Preliminary Injunction I have been pushing even harder for an explanation of the loss – a real explanation of what REALLY happened. More, I want to know what is going to happen next.

As everyone knows I am not particularly nice (sometimes) – and I don’t let up, pointing out to those I am asking questions of how many readers, and who those readers are, that rely on me for information.

Yes, I’m a bully when it comes to demanding answers. Why? People depend on me for the truth.

I am getting answers from my inquiries – and you aren’t going to like what I am finding out. I, Tim Bolen, certainly didn’t like what I found.

In short – there are serious problems in the organizational teams. This case could be DOOMED unless we fix the problems immediately. I’ll be blunt – Going forward with an Appeal, at this point, is a BAD idea, and with the loss we could expect, would set up EVERY other State for mandatory vaccines.

There is a huge fight going on behind the scenes. The Canary Party is trying to take over control of the case using their usual “whisper campaign” to try to disparage Jim Turner and Bob Moxley and put their own bird-brained team in charge of the lawsuit. I suspect they are contacting the Plaintiffs directly, right now, trying to get them to sign up with them.

The Canaries want to take over the case immediately and file an Appeal on the arguments in the existing case. Turner and Moxley want to Amend the case back to its original much better Aaron Siri design (see below), and then refile a Motion for a Preliminary Injunction before anything else.

The whisper campaign claims that Turner and Moxley screwed up. They certainly DID NOT. The Canary Party (E4A) nitwits did.

I agree with Turner and Moxley. I’ll show you why just below.

Background…

This case was in the works for a LONG TIME. Attorneys came to meetings in California from all over the US to put together a plan. I kept waiting for something to happen – to develop and get it started.

siri
    Aaron Siri from New York
    After much deliberation the original lead attorney was supposed to be Aaron Siri from New York, with Bob Moxley from Wyoming backing him up. Three minor attorneys would assist with writing chores. You’ll see their information below.

Both Siri and Moxley (seasoned and successful litigators) were paid, ahead of time, to write up the case and case strategies to guide the lawsuit. They both did.

Siri, for instance, wrote one hundred sixty-six (166) pages – focusing on “the dangers of vaccines“ as the primary reason why mandates could not happen, with “the right of education as a secondary approach.” I have a copy of that.

Siri told the organizers how much money it would take to litigate and those organizers promised they would provide that amount.

A potential “funder‘ was flown to meet with Siri in New York, supposedly bringing a check . The “funder” showed up – but NO check. Siri basically said “no operating money no lead attorney.” Can’t say as I blame him.

So, with only about a month to go before the case HAD TO BE FILED, there was no lead attorney.

Finding a Lead Attorney…

The organizing committee had three members (minor attorneys) that eventually became what I call “the minor cooks in the kitchen.” So, you ask, “why didn’t one of them become lead attorney?” The answer to that is easy – none of them were, or are, qualified to be lead attorney and would certainly not inspire confidence in the Plaintiffs.

Who were they and why couldn’t they make the cut?

The first was Mary Holland from NYC law School. She, to me, had TWO major strikes against her (1) She has NEVER tried a case in any Court, she is, in actuality, a part time law instructor at a City (Community) college, and (2) she is totally connected, joined-at-the-hip as it were, with the Canary Party.

The second was Kim Mack Rosenberg from New York. She, also had two major strikes (1) I couldn’t find where she had ever been lead attorney in any case, anywhere. The New York law firm she had been with had let her go, and (2) she, also, is totally connected, joined-at-the-hip as it were, with the Canary Party. In fact her Linked-In account showed she was CURRENTLY EMPLOYED by the Canary Party.

The third was Janet Nalbandyan from California. This one had even MORE baggage. (1) Although she had changed jobs often in the last several years, she had no apparent experience in this kind of law. She now works for a Detroit based law firm, with an office in Los Angeles, that handles money-type legal affairs for auto manufacturers (2) Worse though, are those stories and videos tying Nalbandyan to the controversial organizing of final California Assembly SB 277 hearings.

Remember the scandal over the microphones being switched off and on for Allison Folmar? Remember that doll faced woman saying “we know that vaccines are safe and effective (sniff, sniff) we just want personal choice (whimper, whimper) to the committee? Yeah, THAT Janet Nalbandyan.

In short, in California these days, everyone remembers how the Canary Party screwed up the campaigns. So, virtually NO ONE is going to follow, or contribute to, something run by the Canaries – a sentiment I share. No wonder these three were hiding in the background. For sure, they had to find somebody to front the organization.

Enter Jim Turner…

A few weeks before the filing absolutely had to be made, one way or another, the organizers contacted Jim Turner to come in as lead attorney.

Jim asked several people, including me, what we thought about him taking over. I told him that the idea of a real lawsuit using Siri and Moxley’s legal concepts was a good one – but that the Canary involvement was fraught with problems – that if Canary was involved at a high level expect to be on the losing side at some critical point – for they always seem to be able to “seize defeat from the jaws of victory…”

My advice – “make certain you, Jim Turner, have control of the case and dilute the Canary influence immediately.”

Jim took the case. To head off the Canaries he brought in three major non-profits with REAL memberships, as Plaintiffs.

The case writings were supposed to be complete, the organizers tell Jim, and all he has to do, at this point, is to get the case started. Who was writing the case words? The three women listed above, and they were SUPPOSED TO BE using Siri and Moxley’s script. .

Fly in the Ointment…

The case, Jim was told, is written around Siri’s and Moxley’s legal briefs. But, as it turns out – it hadn’t been – at least two VERY IMPORTANT (Primary) legal issues had been left out. The case had been adjusted to fit the opinions of the Canary Party.

Siri and Moxely’s original complaint was about “how dangerous vaccines actually were, and are,” – with startling detail. The basic premise was that “you cannot mandate something this dangerous.”

The Canary attorneys, before bringing in Turner, ten days before the deadline, removed ALL references to Moxley and Siri’s brilliant legal arguments and handed Turner a watered down argument based on the secondary argument that “children have right to an education…” ignoring the dangers of vaccines, entirely, as the primary argument.

Turner went forward because, as any attorney knows, you can always add an Amended Complaint, but the important thing was to get started.

The Judge was very explicit in the Preliminary Injunction Hearing that he thought the Canary argument unpersuasive without the facts about vaccines, and denied the Preliminary Injunction.

So, What, and how, did this happen?

I’ll break the problem down into components:

(1) Too many cooks in the kitchen…

(2) Not enough time for the REAL ATTORNEYs to prepare. The case organizers waited too long to bring in Jim Turner.

(3) Not enough time for the REAL ATTORNEYS to take charge of the case and get it on the right track. Turner came in on June 20th, 2016 taking over for a case that had to be filed by July 1st 2016 – in ten days. Turner had to use an already prepared legal argument.

(4) Two MAJOR missing legal arguments.

(5) Constant interference from the minor cooks in the kitchen.

(6) The original case organizers ignored the advice of their primary consultants about the strategies in the case.

(7) People who have no business interfering are VERY MUCH interfering. There is bird **** all over the kitchen.

So, Where Are We?

Behind the scenes the excrement is hitting the fan. Why? Because the Canary Party connivers want to go forward with a useless Appeal of their half-baked “children have right to an education…” legal claim.

The competent and experienced Lead Attorneys are saying “NO – we first need to Amend the case to include the original material, and re-file AGAIN for a Preliminary Injunction.”

Going forward and doing something incredibly stupid without examining consequences is “THE HALLMARK” of the Canary Party. I think it is their Mission Statement (sarcasm intended).

But, I suspect, the Canaries are contacting all of the individual Plaintiffs trying to get them to come with them to Appeal.

Working together?…

I Knew the Canaries were there in the organizational mix before I recommended the case to my readers. Friends of mine said it was time to mend fences and build bridges, that they, the Canaries, should be given a chance…

OK, the Canaries were given a chance – and they reverted to form just like I thought they would, dropping bird ****, as it were, all over the organizational table.

My recommendations to the legal team?

(1) Drop Education 4 All (E4A) from the Plaintiff list completely. There are REAL Education groups in California, with thousands of REAL members, who, unlike the self-serving Canary Party, are REALLY interested in the issues. E4A has only two members we can see.

The Nevada E4A corporation documents show only two people – someone named Christopher J. Jones as President (I can’t find this person) and Rebecca Estepp as Secretary.

Estepp is the one who issues press Releases for E4A. You’ve seen them. She uses, it appears, the Canary Party distribution network for those releases. Notice that EVERY Press Release mentions ONLY Canary Party attorney Kim Mack Rosenberg in those releases – NEVER mentioning the lead attorneys Turner and Moxley.

These people are nothing but trouble.

(2) Amend the Complaint and start over – get the case back to where it was before the bird-brains crapped all over it.

What happened in the Preliminary Injunction Hearing that changed my investigation focus?

After the hearing in San Diego I wrote an article called “SB 277 Lawsuit – We’re just Waiting…” In it I pointed out what looked to me like two incidents of SABOTAGE of the legal team’s efforts. Below, is an excerpt of what I found. After this I kept investigating and I found a snake pit. Let’s look at what I found…

Something strange was going on – in fact, TWO strange things.

Strange thing number one – Apparently there are some people interfering with our attorneys’ ability to manage the case – and it is severe. I received, I think, five separate reports of someone, an aggressive woman (NOT part of the legal team) at the Hearing, who was CONSTANTLY handing notes forward, obviously trying to distract our team’s efforts to answer the Judge’s questions. I HOPE, for our sakes, that that person didn’t upset the Judge against us.

Attorneys prepare days ahead of time for Judge’s questions, discussing answers, and points, with their colleagues, so as to make a smooth presentation. They DO NOT need distraction…

I have been investigating who that person was, and at this point I can say “She was not invited to participate….” I have questioned this person via email, about what she was up to, who she represented, and, so far, have not received an answer.

Don’t worry – I’ll find the answer one way or another.

Well, I DID find out who that person handing out notes was.

Normally, if there is a person in the courtroom interfering with the process, the Federal Police, after a subtle signal from the Judge, grab the offender by the hair and ankles, pound them a few times with a nightstick or truncheon, and drag their now-a-prisoner ass out into the hallway for transportation to the looney-bin office for further assignment.

That person turned out to be Janet Nalbandyan of SB277 legislation hearing fame (infamy?).

“What the hell was SHE doing there?” was my loud and persistent question, and the lead attorneys were reluctant to respond.

But I am persistent, and the largest, most favorable publication of the SB 277 lawsuit. Someone, not one of the attorneys, told me that “Janet thinks she is running the SB 277 case… and she wants to stay in the background…”

Oh, really?

There was an easy way to find out – I sent Janet an email with my concerns. Here it is…

Janet:

After you showed up in the Preliminary Injunction Hearing courtroom last Friday, and as my source tells me, began passing notes to Kim Mack Rosenberg, distracting the attorneys during their presentation to the Judge, you have my full attention. I hope you didn’t damage the case…

So, I’ll be blunt. Who is your client here? Where is all the money you are handing out coming from? What is your motivation?

Who, specifically, is E4A? Every name… Who is Christopher J. Jones? Where do I find him?

I have heard that you got your “seed money” from Mark Blaxill? Is this true?

Your days of hiding in the background, pulling strings, are over Janet. One way or another.

Tim Bolen

Narbandyan did not respond to me DIRECTLY – but, as you can imagine, I started to get calls from others – and my investigation went into high gear. You can see the results of my inquiries all throughout this article.

What happened right after the Preliminary Injunction Hearing that got my attention?

Just below, another excerpt from the “SB 277 Lawsuit – We’re just Waiting…” article is self-explanatory.

Strange thing number two – Several hours after the hearing three of the attorneys met with the Plaintiffs and other interested parties to talk about the Hearing events. A video was made, and it aired on Periscope, and invited “comments.” The readily visible “comments” took up most of the left side of the screen, and at 12:47 into the video one of the attorneys was offered a “blow job.” Just a little further the REALLY NASTY COMMENTS started.

So, how did those “comments” appear so fast. The “skeptics” had no notification of the video…

It took a while to get the video taken down.

Last (almost) but not least…

There was one more excerpt that is important:

Rife with rumors – I’ve been getting bits and pieces of a story telling me that there is a group, acting behind the scenes, to disrupt the case, and our attorney’s management of it. That wouldn’t surprise me a bit. If any of you have anything to contribute in that scene, please get a hold of me.

I do have, based on the information I am gathering, a working theorem of what’s happening, and I think, so do the attorneys.

i suspect that some strong language has been, and is being, used, this last week, in attorney communication networks.

We’ll see…

Yup, that was/is happening.

Stay tuned…

http://bolenreport.com/category/impo.../laesuitsb277/

http://bolenreport.com/sb-277-lawsui...eal/#more-4844
    Each breath a gift...

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Ewan (1st September 2016), william r sanford72 (1st September 2016)

5. Link to Post #63
    Language
    English
    Thanks

I wanted to see what the Canary Party had to say about the allegations made by Tim Bolen in the preceeding post ( https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...=1#post1094638 ) and since I get the CP's posts on Facebook, I copied Bolen's article and sent it to them with a query as to what they think about it. I got this reply:
    Quote Tim Bolen has a long history of attacking our work, and the Canary Party leadership personally. The accuracy of his writing ranges from not knowing what he is talking about, to making up things from thin air.

For example in this piece, he cannot even correctly identify the lawyers he claims to be investigating.

He describes Mary Holland as a part time law instructor at a community college (NYC). In fact she is the head of the NYU Law School Graduate Program, and a member of the Supreme Court Bar. http://its.law.nyu.edu/facultyprofiles/index.cfm... Further, Mary Holland is not a member of The Canary Party.

Other basic factual errors are that Kim Mack Rosenberg has never been employed by the Canary Party, and Janet Nalbandyan did not testify SB277 hearings.

The biggest factual error he makes is that, as The Canary Party is not a part of this suit, we have no idea what is going on with it, other than what the general public knows. There is no "whisper campaign" or attempted takeover. If the Canary Party wanted to bring a lawsuit in California, we would just bring a lawsuit in California. No "takeover" needed.

But we are a political organization, not a legal fim.

Most importantly, Bolen is not a party to the SB277 lawsuit either, so much of what he writes about, he should not even know, as it would be a violation of the confidentiality rights of the parents bringing the lawsuit. So unless someone is breaking the law, which is doubtful, we have to assume that he is just making things up.

A full rebuttal to the things he writes would consume all our time, so a few years back we stopped trying to address every one of his lies and distortions and just focused on the work. But this should be enough to demonstrated that he is not a trustworthy source of information.

As always, we strongly caution against taking Tim Bolen at his word.

Mary Holland - Overview | NYU School of Law
    ITS.LAW.NYU.EDU
    ...which sounded pretty convincing to me. Does anyone know any insider info on Bolen or the Canary Party? Thanks.
    Each breath a gift...

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Ewan (1st September 2016), william r sanford72 (1st September 2016)

7. Link to Post #64
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Intelligent Parents are Refusing Vaccinations
    Posted by Dr Sircus on September 1, 2016
    http://drsircus.com/medicine/intelli...-vaccinations/

Quote Live Science is reporting that more parents are refusing to vaccinate their children now than a decade ago because they simply do not see a need for vaccination. Researchers have found that in 2013, 87 percent of pediatricians surveyed said they encountered vaccine refusals from parents of their patients, up from 75 percent of pediatricians who said the same in 2006.

Intelligent parents who refused to vaccinate their kids understand how unnecessary and dangerous vaccines are and such parents see the payoff, their kids tend to remain healthier with less colds and infections. Vaccine-preventable diseases are rare these days and many of them started to disappear before vaccines where created for each specific disease.

Live Science is biased when it comes to vaccines so it is not surprising that they say that many parents delay vaccination out of the mistaken belief that vaccines may burden children’s immune systems. There is no mistake about it. Vaccines do reduce natural immunity and can clobber the immune system causing death or many chronic diseases.

This T cell (blue), one of the immune system’s principal means of defense.

Dr. Harold E. Buttram wrote years ago about a little-noted letter-to-the editor in the New England Journal of Medicine, in 1984, about an interesting German study. In the study, a significant though temporary drop of T-helper lymphocytes was found in 11 healthy adults following routine tetanus booster vaccinations. “Special concern rests in the fact that, in 4 of the subjects, the T-helper lymphocytes fell to levels seen in active AIDS patients. The implications of this study are enormous. In regards to this German study, if this was the result of a single vaccine in healthy adults, it is sobering to think of the possible consequences of multiple vaccines (18 vaccines within the first six months of life at latest count) given to infants with their immature and vulnerable immune systems,” wrote Buttram.

The New England Journal of Medicine study showed that tetanus vaccines cause T-cell ratios to drop below normal, with the greatest decrease after two weeks. Though the altered ratios were found to be similar to those found in AIDS victims the important information from this study has never seen the light of day. “I consider it one of the most flagrant examples of negligence in the area of safety testing in childhood vaccines, the fact that this study has never been repeated,” wrote Buttram.

Do not Trust the CDC, the FDA and Certainly not Big Pharma

The US federal government is crazy enough to allow pharmaceutical companies to put neurotoxic mercury (Thimerosal) in the flu vaccine and inject that directly into children’s blood streams and babies, starting at six months of age, is reason enough to not put trust in the CDC.

Seasonal flu vaccines contain high levels of neurotoxic mercury and in the third world over half of all vaccines contain this damaging heavy metal. Vials of flu vaccine produced by British pharmaceutical giant GlaxoSmithKline (GSK) were found to contain upwards of 51 parts per million of mercury, or 25,000 times the legal maximum for drinking water established by the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA).”

They have been putting mercury into vaccines since the 1930s and it was an American company, Eli Lilly, who developed thimerosal and sponsored its use. Mercury can compromise the health of anyone—adult or child—being a heavy metal and potent neurotoxin. We are exposed to mercury and aluminum (another metal used in vaccines) from many sources and all of them present a clear and present danger that has only increased as environmental mercury increases. There has never been a more insane idea then injecting mercury-containing fluids directly into our bloodstreams yet your local pediatrician and nurse have no problem doing it.

According to a NY Times essay on flu vaccines several years ago, “As soon as swine flu vaccinations start next month, some people getting them will drop dead of heart attacks or strokes, some children will have seizures and some pregnant women will miscarry. Inevitably, officials say, some of these will happen within hours or days of a flu shot.” The Times essay downplayed the connection but in another report we read, “About a week after getting the swine flu shot, she recalled, “I was so weak I couldn’t push down the toaster button.” This woman spent a month in the hospital, paralyzed from the neck down, before gradually recovering.”

“The flu vaccine poses an immediate risk to your cardiovascular system due to the fact that vaccines provoke an acute inflammatory response in the body that can become chronic in some individuals. The inflammatory response is a MAJOR concern in pregnant women, as stimulating a woman’s immune system during pregnancy can increase health risks for the pregnant woman and some researchers think that it increases risks that the baby will develop neurological dysfunction anywhere from 7 to 14-fold!”

On the 20th of January 2010, the U.S. Food and Drug Administration said there had been 36 confirmed reports of seizures that flu season in children ages 6 months through 2 years in the United States. The seizures occurred within one day after they were vaccinated with Fluzone, the only flu shot recommended in America for infants and very young children.

There is little doubt that vaccines are dangerous (American government pays out billions in vaccine damages). Most compensated cases were for flu vaccine damages, especially due to the paralyzing Guillain-Barre syndrome. It should come as no surprise that vaccines kill people because that is what medicine does as a matter of habit. There are constant reports from around the world about vaccines hurting people.

Compassionate people cry out against vaccines and all the harm they are doing to children and people around the globe but we have medical authorities claiming them to offer deliverance when in reality they offer little of anything but further toxic attacks on the body and immune system.

http://drsircus.com/free-e-book-the-...tric-medicine/
    The title says it all. By the time you reach the final page of my free EBook The Terror of Pediatric Medicine you will understand that pediatric medicine is one of the worst things that ever happened to the world of babies and young children. What is happening in the world of pediatric medicine should send a deep chill through the heart of every parent.

We are so concerned about Islamic terrorism these days but there is a more insidious form of terrorism that comes from doctors and nurses wearing white coats. The fact that we cannot see all the forms of terrorism active in our civilization precludes us from seriously tackling any form of it.
    Each breath a gift...

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Ewan (4th September 2016), Houman (1st September 2016), Pam (8th September 2016), william r sanford72 (3rd September 2016)

9. Link to Post #65
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Merck Admits Shingles Vaccine Can Cause Eye Damage… and Shingles
    by Claire Dwoskin | Guest Writer
    Published September 1, 2016 | Vaccination, Risk & Failure Reports
    http://www.thevaccinereaction.org/20...-and-shingles/

Quote Two important Food and Drug Administration (FDA) approved changes to the warning label of Merck Pharmaceutical’s shingles vaccine, Zostavax, have been made since the controversial drug was introduced in 2006. The first was in August 2014, when, in addition to potentially causing chickenpox, another side effect was added: shingles! That’s right. The vaccine that had been—and continues to be—aggressively marketed to prevent seniors from contracting this excruciating condition was found to actually cause shingles in some individuals.

In February of this year, the FDA approved a label change to warn those who prescribe the Zostavax vaccine of another potential side effect: “Eye Disorders: necrotizing retinitis.”

Vision Damage linked to Shingles Vaccine
    This disorder, as well as keratitis, causes inflammation and scarring of the eye tissue and can lead to permanent vision loss if not treated quickly. It was reported by WebMD 20 individuals (children and adults) developed keratitis within a month of receiving a chickenpox or shingles vaccine. Keratitis symptoms for adults developed within 24 days of vaccination, while symptoms in children began within 14 days of vaccination.

“Researchers concluded there is a probable relationship between the vaccine and the eye inflammation, though the study wasn’t designed to prove the vaccine actually caused the condition,” according to an article posted by the personal injury law firm of Matthews & Associates.

While researchers don’t know why the shingles shot may cause keratitis, the condition has been linked to autoimmune disorders. The connection between vaccines and autoimmune disease has been widely acknowledged, most recently by medical researchers worldwide in a compilation of studies published in 2015 in the medical textbook, Vaccines & Autoimmunity.

Insignificant Effectiveness of Zostavax
    According to the authors of a Health Sciences Institute (HSI) article in January, 2016, “UCLA researchers found that only one in 175 people who get the vaccine will be able to dodge a shingles flare-up.” While Merck claims Zostavax is 50 percent effective, in the placebo group, 3.3 percent of the study participants developed shingles, compared to 1.6 percent in the vaccine group. So, while that is a 50 percent difference, the real, absolute risk reduction is just 1.7 percentage points.

More Shingles Vaccine “Side Effects”
    According to its current warning label, Zostavax’s most common side effects are “headache, redness, pain, itching, swelling, hard lump, warmth, or bruising where the shot was given.” However, more serious “side effects” include:

allergic reactions, which may be serious and may include difficulty in breathing or swallowing
    chickenpox
    fever
    hives at the injection site
    joint pain
    muscle pain
    nausea
    rash
    rash at the injection site
    shingles
    swollen glands near the injection site (that may last a few days to a few weeks)
    Nevertheless, despite its questionable effectiveness at preventing shingles (and the fact that it can cause shingles!) and the serious side effects it can produce, online sites funded by the pharmaceutical industry (e.g., WebMD) and neighborhood pharmacies continue to ominously advise seniors to get the shingles vaccines—at a cost of $150-$300 per injection to insurance companies. Zostavax is clearly effective at something—and there’s nothing “potential” about the revenue it’s generating for its manufacturer, promoters and distributors.

Note: This article was reprinted with the author’s permission. Claire Dwoskin is founder and president of the Children’s Medical Safety Research Institute (CMSRI).
    Each breath a gift...

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Ewan (4th September 2016), gnostic9 (2nd September 2016), Houman (1st September 2016), Pam (8th September 2016), william r sanford72 (3rd September 2016)

11. Link to Post #66
    Language
    English
    Thanks

I have no idea what is actually going on with the lawsuit re mandatory vaccines in California.
    There seems to be a dispute about how to proceed between consumer advocate Tim Bolen and the Canary Party, as you can see from my posts here #62 and 63.
    But here is the latest from Bolen:
    Quote SB 277 Lawsuit – What’s Up Doc? What Happens Now?

Canary Party/Health Choice Thumped. The Big Kids are on the Playground…

The Canary Party/Health Choice (CP/HC) crap group got out-maneuvered. They have lost control of the anti-SB 277 lawsuit. The Big Kids have taken it over. About time…

Yes, it was a takeover and it was absolutely necessary. Thousands of people had donated money, I’d guess, without having any idea they were being manipulated into funding a watered-down version of a REAL lawsuit.

They ended up with a watered-down lawsuit that, in actuality, corresponds to the CP/HC policy of NEVER, EVER, criticizing vaccines.

In the first anti-SB277 campaign, trying to stop SB 277 passing in the California legislature, the group calling itself California Coalition for Health Choice (CCHC) tightly controlled every aspect of the legislative campaign banning anyone and everyone that deviated from the mantra “We know that vaccines are safe and effective (sniff, sniff) we just want personal choice (whimper, whimper).”

CCHC, I believe was, itself, tightly controlled by the Canary Party/Health Choice crap group. Money poured in from CP/HC sources keeping the useless message in the forefront. Of course SB 277 passed. And the campaigners were exhausted having done one useless thing after another.

In the second campaign, the so-called Referendum, the Sacramento based group actually conducted a campaign to get a SB 277 Referendum on the November 2016 Presidential Election ballot. This was a STUPIDER idea then the “We know that vaccines are safe and effective (sniff, sniff) we just want personal choice (whimper, whimper)” concept.

Had they gotten the 387,000 signatures and gotten the Referendum on the 2016 ballot, Big Pharma would have easily spent 500 million dollars in advertising against the Referendum making “Mandatory Vaccines” etched in granite in California. Merck would have chortled at that, braying out nationwide “See, Mandatory Vaccines are the will of the people!”

It is common knowledge that if you want to win a Referendum you put it on an off-year ballot when the only people that go to the voting booths are those that support the Referendum.

And, the campaigners were exhausted once again – for nothing.

In the third campaign, the so-called Pan Recall, the CP/HC people didn’t even try to hide behind another fake organization name. They just set up a “Pan Recall” apparatus and did virtually NOTHING to make the recall happen.

As you can imagine once I heard there were efforts, statewide, to get an anti-SB 277 lawsuit together I put my observers in place to watch to see if there was a CP/HC presence, and if so, asked the question “how much control did they have, and what were they doing?”

I knew that both Aaron Siri and Bob Moxley were involved in strategy making and I could not imagine either of these two alpha males going along with a strategy where the players coordinated their lipstick color with their toenail polish – the usual MAIN tactic of the CP/HC teams.

With time running out to file a lawsuit, and with SOME money rolling in, the SB 277 lawsuit organizational team was running out of options and were getting a LOT OF PRESSURE from donors to do something. Already, you may have noticed, neither Moxley nor Siri were stepping up to be Lead Attorney.

You should ask, at this point “Why not?” Both of these two alpha male litigators were eminently qualified to handle a leadership role and they had already WRITTEN THE CASE. In fact call, or email, Mary Holland, Kim Mack Rosenberg, and/or Janet Nalbandyan and ask THEM why not. (I am smiling…)

So, why, at the last minute did they turn to Jim Turner? (I am smiling, again). When you see how the case that was filed was watered down from what Moxley and Siri had made, maybe a picture is forming in your mind?

Do you think maybe that neither Moxley nor Siri wanted any part of a watered-down version?

So, the organizers go to Jim Turner who calls some of his friends, including me, to find out what is REALLY going on. Turner, of course, quietly called Moxley and Siri and got the REAL story of what was happening behind the scenes.

Health12
    Tim Bolen and Jim Turner at the Health Freedom Congress
    So, why, do you think, did they go to Jim Turner? Did they see him as this NICE OLD Guy who could be manipulated?

Jim LOOKS like a nice old guy, and he is pleasant to everyone. But, if the Canaries thought Jim would be a dupe, and take the blame for a failed lawsuit, they had NOT done their homework.

Jim picked up his cell phone and began the case takeover.

How? Simple. He called his friends in the North American Health Freedom Movement and pretty much said “We have an opportunity…”

After Jim brought in the three BIG non-profit Plaintiffs, the ones with REAL and SUBSTANTIAL memberships, who actually run REAL campaigns, including suing government agencies, I think the Canaries began to get attacks of diarrhea.

Then I, Tim Bolen appeared, writing case details with flavor, completely promoting and supporting the lawsuit.

Then Moxley joined Jim Turner on the legal team.

It’s no wonder that the message on the Health Choice conference call was an angry “Jim Turner f**ked us…”

No ****, Sherlock…

deadcanary
    Oops….
    Now, the Big Kids have the case. No bird-brained, half-baked “We know that vaccines are safe and effective (sniff, sniff) we just want personal choice (whimper, whimper)” concepts.

As you saw in the Turner/Moxley videos Robert Scott Bell did there is a whole new ballgame.

A whole new ballgame…

So, kiddies, that money you raised WAS NOT WASTED…

More, in the future, if you are asked to do something, it will be for something USEFUL. And FUN. And friendly.

Go look at my earlier article and read who those Non-profits Jim brought in really are and what they are currently involved in, and what they have done.

And these people, although great, are just SOME members of the North American Health Freedom Movement. You are going to meet a lot more over the next few years. (smile here).

Stay tuned…

Each breath a gift...

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Ewan (4th September 2016), Pam (8th September 2016), william r sanford72 (3rd September 2016)

13. Link to Post #67
    Language
    English
    Thanks

More to do with my post #66 above: I received a reply to one of my comments on Tim Bolen's blog as follows:
    Quote I’m not involved in the autism community or had any knowledge about the Canary Party prior to SB277. But simple research shows that there is definitely ties between Canary Party and Health Choice. Mark Blaxill is behind both entities. Furthermore, Rebecca Estepp has ties with Canary Party, Health Choice, and E4All. Kim Mack Rosenberg might not have been technically employed by Canary Party, but she is indeed an Executive Leader for Health Choice.

I can’t speak to the behind the scenes drama going on between Tim Bolen and the Canary Party, but there is definitely a connection between the entities and individuals as he claims:

http://www.ageofautism.com/2014/04/introd.html
    http://www.autisminvestigated.com/canary-party-sb277/
    Each breath a gift...

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Ewan (4th September 2016), Pam (8th September 2016), william r sanford72 (5th September 2016)

15. Link to Post #68
    Language
    English
    Thanks

The CDC medical police state: the right to detain anyone
    Quote https://jonrappoport.wordpress.com/2...detain-anyone/

by Jon Rappoport
    September 5, 2016

—Understand the implications of new CDC rules, if you want to know where the medical dictatorship is heading.

Arbitrary apprehension of citizens, detainment, forced medical treatment, vaccination.

Let me paint a scenario:

You live in a polluted city, so you have a low-level cough. On your flight to another state, the cough becomes worse because the air in the plane cabin is foul. Unknown to you, a passenger complains to a flight attendant. The passenger is a typical meddler. When you arrive at your destination, a health-agency employee is waiting at the gate for you. He apprehends you and takes you to a room, to decide whether you have a communicable disease. His first standard question—are you up to date on your vaccinations? And things go downhill from there…

It can get worse: the same story as above, except when the detained passenger is injected with a load of vaccines, he then becomes very ill, or even dies. Using plane passenger lists, health authorities search out and detain everyone who was on the flight, claiming the deceased passenger died as a result of a disease—not the vaccinations—and now all the passengers will be detained and “treated,” because they are “infected.”

The CDC is doubling down.

The agency is on the verge of expanding its power to detain and force medical treatment on anyone.

The new proposed CDC regulations are contained in the Federal Register dated August 15, 2016, under the heading, “Control of Communicable Diseases—Notice of Proposed Rulemaking.”

Reading between the lines, the stark message is: any person in the US suspected of carrying a serious communicable disease, even if his disease is in an “invisible” stage, can be detained, isolated, quarantined, and medically treated (e.g., forcibly vaccinated). Upon conditional release, the person can be monitored, and this can involve wearing electronic tracking devices.

Those are the broad strokes of the new policy, and, obviously, they’re broad enough to cover anyone.

Tortured linguistic gibberish from the CDC guarantees that any American can be assessed with a disease, justifying arrest. Force yourself to wade through the next paragraph, and you’ll get a feel for the lunatic bureaucratic doublespeak, and the loopholes through which the government can drive a truck:

“…to authorize the quarantine, isolation, or conditional release of an individual traveling interstate, CDC must reasonably believe that the individual is infected with a communicable disease in a qualifying stage…As defined by the statute, a ‘qualifying stage’ means that the communicable disease is in ‘a precommunicable stage, if the disease would be likely to cause a public health emergency if transmitted to other individuals’ or ‘a communicable stage’…it is necessary to define the precommunicable stage of a communicable disease to adequately inform the public of when quarantine, isolation, or conditional release may be authorized. HHS/CDC defines precommunicable stage to mean the stage beginning upon an individual’s earliest opportunity for exposure to an infectious agent and ending upon the individual entering or reentering the communicable stage of the disease or, if the individual does not enter the communicable stage, the latest date at which the individual could reasonably be expected to have the potential to enter or reenter the communicable stage…”

Is that clear as mud? The “qualifying stage” of a disease? Translation: “we can arrest you whenever we want to, and we can say you have a disease.”

Here’s more garble from the CDC. Notice the absurd Orwellian definition of “agreement”:

“…HHS/CDC believes that it is important to define for the public what is meant by the term ‘apprehension.’ Apprehension means the temporary taking into custody of an individual or group for purposes of determining whether quarantine, isolation, or conditional release is warranted…When an apprehension occurs, the individual is not free to leave or discontinue his/her discussion with an HHS/CDC public health or quarantine officer….In certain circumstances, the individual may remain apprehended pending confirmation that he or she is not infected or not reasonably believed to be infected with a quarantinable communicable disease…Generally, however, HHS/CDC does not expect that the typical public health apprehension will last longer than 72 hours…HHS/CDC is proposing a definition for ‘agreement’ which refers to an agreement entered into between the CDC and an individual expressing agreement between the parties that the individual will observe public health measures authorized under this part, as the CDC considers reasonably necessary to protect the public’s health, including quarantine, isolation, conditional release, medical examination, hospitalization, vaccination, and treatment.”

Translation: Any person can be arrested, held, and vaccinated, without his consent. That’s what “agreement” means.

And finally: “HHS/CDC has proposed a definition for ‘electronic or internet-based monitoring’ that defines this term as referring to mechanisms or technologies allowing for the temporary public health supervision of an individual under conditional release, including electronic mail, SMS texts, video conference or webcam technologies, integrated voice-response systems, entry of information into a web-based forum, wearable tracking technologies, and other mechanisms or technologies as determined by the Director or supervising health authority.”

Translation: Once released from custody, an individual can be monitored electronically, including by the attachment of tracking devices.

To prepare the public for this version of fascism, the CDC has been promoting a whole series of phony epidemics over decades, using scare tactics. SARS, MERS, bird flu, Swine Flu, West Nile, Ebola, Zika—they’ve all been duds. The CDC has only cared about one thing in this campaign: softening up the public to accept a medical police state.

And as this new document indicates, the CDC is turning the screw several times in that direction.

In 1987, I began warning the public that medical ops are the most dangerous, because they appear to have no political partisan bias. They’re promoted on the basis of “we’re the healers and we only want to protect you.”

Well, what I’ve discussed above is ultimately the kind of protection they’re talking about at the CDC.

And you can bet that a detained adult who hasn’t taken his recommended slew of vaccines would be looked upon as an outlier, a person whose “medical condition” could be leveraged into multiple shots in the arm, before being dumped back out into the street.

If you think I’m exaggerating what the CDC would actually do to you or anyone else, keep two things in mind. One, this is a step-by-step long-term op. A nibble on your freedom today, another nibble tomorrow. And then, a few years from now, you’ll look back and see how far they’ve come.

And two, as an illustration, how many people believed, ten years ago, that the state of California would push through a bill (SB277) mandating the full CDC toxic load of vaccines for every child attending public or private school? How many people believed the state would wipe out the religious and personal-belief exemptions, or relegate the concept of informed consent to the dustbin of history?

The enemies of freedom are writing the future at this moment and erasing the past.

Jon Rappoport
    Each breath a gift...

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

BMJ (8th September 2016), Ewan (5th September 2016), Pam (8th September 2016), william r sanford72 (5th September 2016)

17. Link to Post #69
    Language
    English
    Thanks

RETIRED VACCINE RESEARCHER SAYS "IF I HAD A CHILD NOW, THE LAST THING I WOULD ALLOW IS VACCINATION"

http://birthofanewearth.blogspot.com...says-if-i.html
    This article from Jon Rappaport is from 2014, but is still excellent and timely.

Quote http://educate-yourself.org/cn/rappo...rjan2002.shtml
    [Editor's Note: This interview was posted by Jon Rappoport in early January 2002. You will discover by reading it that the very issues we now face of FORCED vaccination of a laboratory-created vaccine to "protect" us against a laboratory-created "disease" (Swine Flu, Bird flu, etc.) was set into motion a long time ago. The vaccine researcher quoted here flat out says that the World Homicide Organization, WHO, is driven by a DEPOPULATION agenda, and that many African leaders know full well that the explosive spread of HIV and AIDS in Africa was caused by WHO-sponsored vaccinations of the 1970s. This former pharmaceutical insider also debunks the widespread ASSUMPTIONS of vaccine "safety" promoted by orthodox medicine, the CDC, the National Institute of Health, state health departments, and their compliant media propagandists who are all parroting SUPERSTITIONS, rather than FACTS. ..Ken Adachi]

From Jon Rappoport (www.nomorefakenews.com)
    http://educate-yourself.org/cn/rappo...rjan2002.shtml
    January 2002

Retired Vaccine Researcher to Jon Rappoport: "If I had a child now, the last thing I would allow is vaccination." (Aug. 6, 2009)

Jon Rappoport (Q) Interviews a Retired Vaccine Researcher (A) (given the pseudonym of "Dr. Mark Randall")

Q: You were once certain that vaccines were the hallmark of good medicine.

A: Yes I was. I helped develop a few vaccines. I won't say which ones.

Q: Why not?

A: I want to preserve my privacy.

Q: So you think you could have problems if you came out into the open?

A: I believe I could lose my pension.

Q: On what grounds?

A: The grounds don't matter. These people have ways of causing you problems, when you were once part of the Club. I know one or two people who were put under surveillance, who were harassed.

Q: Harassed by whom?

A: The FBI.

Q: Really?

A: Sure. The FBI used other pretexts. And the IRS can come calling too.

Q: So much for free speech.

A: I was "part of the inner circle." If now I began to name names and make specific accusations against researchers, I could be in a world of trouble.

Q: What is at the bottom of these efforts at harassment?

A: Vaccines are the last defense of modern medicine. Vaccines are the ultimate justification for the overall "brilliance" of modern medicine.

Q: Do you believe that people should be allowed to choose whether they should get vaccines?

A: On a political level, yes. On a scientific level, people need information, so that they can choose well. It's one thing to say choice is good. But if the atmosphere is full of lies, how can you choose? Also, if the FDA were run by honorable people, these vaccines would not be granted licenses. They would be investigated to within an inch of their lives.

Q: There are medical historians who state that the overall decline of illnesses was not due to vaccines.

A: I know. For a long time, I ignored their work.

Q: Why?

A: Because I was afraid of what I would find out. I was in the business of developing vaccines. My livelihood depended on continuing that work.

Q: And then?

A: I did my own investigation.

Q: What conclusions did you come to?

A: The decline of disease is due to improved living conditions.

Q: What conditions?

A: Cleaner water. Advanced sewage systems. Nutrition. Fresher food. A decrease in poverty. Germs may be everywhere, but when you are healthy, you don't contract the diseases as easily.

Q: What did you feel when you completed your own investigation?

A: Despair. I realized I was working a sector based on a collection of lies.

Q: Are some vaccines more dangerous than others?

A: Yes. The DPT shot, for example. The MMR. But some lots of a vaccine are more dangerous than other lots of the same vaccine. As far as I'm concerned, all vaccines are dangerous.

Q: Why?

A: Several reasons. They involve the human immune system in a process that tends to compromise immunity. They can actually cause the disease they are supposed to prevent. They can cause other diseases than the ones they are supposed to prevent.

Q: Why are we quoted statistics which seem to prove that vaccines have been tremendously successful at wiping out diseases?

A: Why? To give the illusion that these vaccines are useful. If a vaccine suppresses visible symptoms of a disease like measles, everyone assumes that the vaccine is a success. But, under the surface, the vaccine can harm the immune system itself. And if it causes other diseases -- say, meningitis -- that fact is masked, because no one believes that the vaccine can do that. The connection is overlooked.

Q: It is said that the smallpox vaccine wiped out smallpox in England.

A: Yes. But when you study the available statistics, you get another picture.

Q: Which is?

A: There were cities in England where people who were not vaccinated did not get smallpox. There were places where people who were vaccinated experienced smallpox epidemics. And smallpox was already on the decline before the vaccine was introduced.

Q: So you're saying that we have been treated to a false history.

A: Yes. That's exactly what I'm saying. This is a history that has been cooked up to convince people that vaccines are invariably safe and effective.

Q: Now, you worked in labs. Where purity was an issue.

A: The public believes that these labs, these manufacturing facilities are the cleanest places in the world. That is not true. Contamination occurs all the time. You get all sorts of debris introduced into vaccines.

Q: For example, the SV40 monkey virus slips into the polio vaccine.

A: Well yes, that happened. But that's not what I mean. The SV40 got into the polio vaccine because the vaccine was made by using monkey kidneys. But I'm talking about something else. The actual lab conditions. The mistakes. The careless errors. SV40, which was later found in cancer tumors -- that was what I would call a structural problem. It was an accepted part of the manufacturing process. If you use monkey kidneys, you open the door to germs which you don't know are in those kidneys.

Q: Okay, but let's ignore that distinction between different types of contaminants for a moment. What contaminants did you find in your many years of work with vaccines?

A: All right. I'll give you some of what I came across, and I'll also give you what colleagues of mine found. Here's a partial list. In the Rimavex measles vaccine, we found various chicken viruses. In polio vaccine, we found acanthamoeba, which is a so-called "brain-eating" amoeba.

Simian cytomegalovirus in polio vaccine. Simian foamy virus in the rotavirus vaccine. Bird-cancer viruses in the MMR vaccine. Various micro-organisms in the anthrax vaccine. I've found potentially dangerous enzyme inhibitors in several vaccines. Duck, dog, and rabbit viruses in the rubella vaccine. Avian leucosis virus in the flu vaccine. Pestivirus in the MMR vaccine.

Q: Let me get this straight. These are all contaminants which don't belong in the vaccines.

A: That's right. And if you try to calculate what damage these contaminants can cause, well, we don't really know, because no testing has been done, or very little testing. It's a game of roulette. You take your chances. Also, most people don't know that some polio vaccines, adenovirus vaccines, rubella and hep A and measles vaccines have been made with aborted human fetal tissue. I have found what I believed were bacterial fragments and poliovirus in these vaccines from time to time -- which may have come from that fetal tissue. When you look for contaminants in vaccines, you can come up with material that IS puzzling. You know it shouldn't be there, but you don't know exactly what you've got. I have found what I believed was a very small "fragment" of human hair and also human mucus. I have found what can only be called "foreign protein," which could mean almost anything. It could mean protein from viruses.

Q: Alarm bells are ringing all over the place.

A: How do you think I felt? Remember, this material is going into the bloodstream without passing through some of the ordinary immune defenses.

Q: How were your findings received?

A: Basically, it was, don't worry, this can't be helped. In making vaccines, you use various animals' tissue, and that's where this kind of contamination enters in. Of course, I'm not even mentioning the standard chemicals like formaldehyde, mercury, and aluminum which are purposely put into vaccines.

Q: This information is pretty staggering.

A: Yes. And I'm just mentioning some of the biological contaminants. Who knows how many others there are? Others we don't find because we don't think to look for them. If tissue from, say, a bird is used to make a vaccine, how many possible germs can be in that tissue? We have no idea. We have no idea what they might be, or what effects they could have on humans.

Q: And beyond the purity issue?

A: You are dealing with the basic faulty premise about vaccines. That they intricately stimulate the immune system to create the conditions for immunity from disease. That is the bad premise. It doesn't work that way. A vaccine is supposed to "create" antibodies which, indirectly, offer protection against disease. However, the immune system is much larger and more involved than antibodies and their related "killer cells."

Q: The immune system is?

A: The entire body, really. Plus the mind. It's all immune system, you might say. That is why you can have, in the middle of an epidemic, those individuals who remain healthy.

Q: So the level of general health is important.

A: More than important. Vital.

Q: How are vaccine statistics falsely presented?

A: There are many ways. For example, suppose that 25 people who have received the hepatitis B vaccine come down with hepatitis. Well, hep B is a liver disease. But you can call liver disease many things. You can change the diagnosis. Then, you've concealed the root cause of the problem.

Q: And that happens?

A: All the time. It HAS to happen, if the doctors automatically assume that people who get vaccines DO NOT come down with the diseases they are now supposed to be protected from. And that is exactly what doctors assume. You see, it's circular reasoning. It's a closed system. It admits no fault. No possible fault. If a person who gets a vaccine against hepatitis gets hepatitis, or gets some other disease, the automatic assumption is, this had nothing to do with the disease.

Q: In your years working in the vaccine establishment, how many doctors did you encounter who admitted that vaccines were a problem?

A: None. There were a few who privately questioned what they were doing. But they would never go public, even within their companies.

Q: What was the turning point for you?

A: I had a friend whose baby died after a DPT shot.

Q: Did you investigate?

A: Yes, informally. I found that this baby was completely healthy before the vaccination. There was no reason for his death, except the vaccine. That started my doubts. Of course, I wanted to believe that the baby had gotten a bad shot from a bad lot. But as I looked into this further, I found that was not the case in this instance. I was being drawn into a spiral of doubt that increased over time. I continued to investigate. I found that, contrary to what I thought, vaccines are not tested in a scientific way.

Q: What do you mean?

A: For example, no long-term studies are done on any vaccines. Long-term follow-up is not done in any careful way. Why? Because, again, the assumption is made that vaccines do not cause problems. So why should anyone check? On top of that, a vaccine reaction is defined so that all bad reactions are said to occur very soon after the shot is given. But that does not make sense.

Q: Why doesn't it make sense?

A: Because the vaccine obviously acts in the body for a long period of time after it is given. A reaction can be gradual. Deterioration can be gradual. Neurological problems can develop over time. They do in various conditions, even according to a conventional analysis. So why couldn't that be the case with vaccines? If chemical poisoning can occur gradually, why couldn't that be the case with a vaccine which contains mercury?

Q: And that is what you found?

A: Yes. You are dealing with correlations, most of the time.Correlations are not perfect. But if you get 500 parents whose children have suffered neurological damage during a one-year period after having a vaccine, this should be sufficient to spark off an intense investigation.

Q: Has it been enough?

A: No. Never. This tells you something right away.

Q: Which is?

A: The people doing the investigation are not really interested in looking at the facts. They assume that the vaccines are safe. So, when they do investigate, they invariably come up with exonerations of the vaccines. They say, "This vaccine is safe." But what do they base those judgments on? They base them on definitions and ideas which automatically rule out a condemnation of the vaccine.

Q: There are numerous cases where a vaccine campaign has failed. Where people have come down with the disease against which they were vaccinated.

A: Yes, there are many such instances. And there the evidence is simply ignored. It's discounted. The experts say, if they say anything at all, that this is just an isolated situation, but overall the vaccine has been shown to be safe. But if you add up all the vaccine campaigns where damage and disease have occurred, you realize that these are NOT isolated situations.

Q: Did you ever discuss what we are talking about here with colleagues, when you were still working in the vaccine establishment?

A: Yes I did.

Q: What happened?

A: Several times I was told to keep quiet. It was made clear that I should go back to work and forget my misgivings. On a few occasions, I encountered fear. Colleagues tried to avoid me. They felt they could be labeled with "guilt by association." All in all, though, I behaved myself.I made sure I didn't create problems for myself.

Q: If vaccines actually do harm, why are they given?

A: First of all, there is no "if." They do harm. It becomes a more difficult question to decide whether they do harm in those people who seem to show no harm. Then you are dealing with the kind of research which should be done, but isn't. Researchers should be probing to discover a kind of map, or flow chart, which shows exactly what vaccines do in the body from the moment they enter. This research has not been done. As to why they are given, we could sit here for two days and discuss all the reasons. As you've said many times, at different layers of the system people have their motives. Money, fear of losing a job, the desire to win brownie points, prestige, awards, promotion, misguided idealism, unthinking habit, and so on. But, at the highest levels of the medical cartel, vaccines are a top priority because they cause a weakening of the immune system. I know that may be hard to accept, but it's true. The medical cartel, at the highest level, is not out to help people, it is out to harm them, to weaken them. To kill them. At one point in my career, I had a long conversation with a man who occupied a high government position in an African nation. He told me that he was well aware of this. He told me that WHO is a front for these depopulation interests. There is an underground, shall we say, in Africa, made up of various officials who are earnestly trying to change the lot of the poor. This network of people knows what is going on. They know that vaccines have been used, and are being used, to destroy their countries, to make them ripe for takeover by globalist powers. I have had the opportunity to speak with several of these people from this network.

Q: Is Thabo Mbeki, the president of South Africa, aware of the situation?

A: I would say he is partially aware. Perhaps he is not utterly convinced, but he is on the way to realizing the whole truth. He already knows that HIV is a hoax. He knows that the AIDS drugs are poisons which destroy the immune system. He also knows that if he speaks out, in any way, about the vaccine issue, he will be branded a lunatic. He has enough trouble after his stand on the AIDS issue.

Q: This network you speak of.

A: It has accumulated a huge amount of information about vaccines. The question is, how is a successful strategy going to be mounted? For these people, that is a difficult issue.

Q: And in the industrialized nations?

A: The medical cartel has a stranglehold, but it is diminishing. Mainly because people have the freedom to question medicines. However, if the choice issue [the right to take or reject any medicine] does not gather steam, these coming mandates about vaccines against biowarefare germs are going to win out. This is an important time.

Q: The furor over the hepatits B vaccine seems one good avenue.

A: I think so, yes. To say that babies must have the vaccine-and then in the next breath, admitting that a person gets hep B from sexual contacts and shared needles -- is a ridiculous juxtaposition. Medical authorities try to cover themselves by saying that 20,000 or so children in the US get hep B every year from "unknown causes," and that's why every baby must have the vaccine. I dispute that 20,00 figure and the so-called studies that back it up.

Q: Andrew Wakefield, the British MD who uncovered the link between the MMR vaccine and autism, has just been fired from his job in a London hospital.

A: Yes. Wakefield performed a great service. His correlations between the vaccine and autism are stunning. Perhaps you know that Tony Blair's wife is involved with alternative health. There is the possibility that their child has not been given the MMR. Blair recently side-stepped the question in press interviews, and made it seem that he was simply objecting to invasive questioning of his "personal and family life." In any event, I believe his wife has been muzzled. I think, if given the chance, she would at least say she is sympathetic to all the families who have come forward and stated that their children were severely damaged by the MMR.

Q: British reporters should try to get through to her.

A: They have been trying. But I think she has made a deal with her husband to keep quiet, no matter what. She could do a great deal of good if she breaks her promise. I have been told she is under pressure, and not just from her husband. At the level she occupies, MI6 and British health authorities get into the act. It is thought of as a matter of national security.

Q: Well, it is national security, once you understand the medical cartel.

A: It is global security. The cartel operates in every nation. It zealously guards the sanctity of vaccines. Questioning these vaccines is on the same level as a Vatican bishop questioning the sanctity of the sacrament of the Eucharist in the Catholic Church.

Q: I know that a Hollywood celebrity stating publicly that he will not take a vaccine is committing career suicide.

A: Hollywood is linked very powerfully to the medical cartel. There are several reasons, but one of them is simply that an actor who is famous can draw a huge amount of publicity if he says ANYTHING. In 1992, I was present at your demonstration against the FDA in downtown Los Angeles. One or two actors spoke against the FDA. Since that time, you would be hard pressed to find an actor who has spoken out in any way against the medical cartel.

Q: Within the National Institutes of Health, what is the mood, what is the basic frame of mind?

A: People are competing for research monies. The last thing they think about is challenging the status quo. They are already in an intramural war for that money. They don't need more trouble. This is a very insulated system. It depends on the idea that, by and large, modern medicine is very successful on every frontier. To admit systemic problems in any area is to cast doubt on the whole enterprise. You might therefore think that NIH is the last place one should think about holding demonstrations. But just the reverse is true. If five thousand people showed up there demanding an accounting of the actual benefits of that research system, demanding to know what real health benefits have been conferred on the public from the billions of wasted dollars funneled to that facility, something might start. A spark might go off. You might get, with further demonstrations, all sorts of fall-out. Researchers -- a few -- might start leaking information.

Q: A good idea.

A: People in suits standing as close to the buildings as the police will allow. People in business suits, in jogging suits, mothers and babies. Well-off people. Poor people. All sorts of people.

Q: What about the combined destructive power of a number of vaccines given to babies these days?

A: It is a travesty and a crime. There are no real studies of any depth which have been done on that. Again, the assumption is made that vaccines are safe, and therefore any number of vaccines given together are safe as well. But the truth is, vaccines are not safe. Therefore the potential damage increases when you give many of them in a short time period.

Q: Then we have the fall flu season.

A: Yes. As if only in the autumn do these germs float in to the US from Asia. The public swallows that premise. If it happens in April, it is a bad cold. If it happens in October, it is the flu.

Q: Do you regret having worked all those years in the vaccine field?

A: Yes. But after this interview, I'll regret it a little less. And I work in other ways. I give out information to certain people, when I think they will use it well.

Q: What is one thing you want the public to understand?

A: That the burden of proof in establishing the safety and efficacy of vaccines is on the people who manufacture and license them for public use. Just that. The burden of proof is not on you or me. And for proof you need well-designed long-term studies. You need extensive follow-up. You need to interview mothers and pay attention to what mothers say about their babies and what happens to them after vaccination. You need all these things. The things that are not there.

Q: The things that are not there.

A: Yes.

Q: To avoid any confusion, I'd like you to review, once more, the disease problems that vaccines can cause. Which diseases, how that happens.

A: We are basically talking about two potential harmful outcomes. One, the person gets the disease from the vaccine. He gets the disease which the vaccine is supposed to protect him from. Because, some version of the disease is in the vaccine to begin with. Or two, he doesn't get THAT disease, but at some later time, maybe right away, maybe not, he develops another condition which is caused by the vaccine. That condition could be autism, what's called autism, or it could be some other disease like meningitis. He could become mentally disabled.

Q: Is there any way to compare the relative frequency of these different outcomes?

A: No. Because the follow-up is poor. We can only guess. If you ask, out of a population of a hundred thousand children who get a measles vaccine, how many get the measles, and how many develop other problems from the vaccine, there is a no reliable answer. That is what I'm saying. Vaccines are superstitions. And with superstitions, you don't get facts you can use. You only get stories, most of which are designed to enforce the superstition. But, from many vaccine campaigns, we can piece together a narrative that does reveal some very disturbing things. People have been harmed. The harm is real, and it can be deep and it can mean death. The harm is NOT limited to a few cases, as we have been led to believe.In the US, there are groups of mothers who are testifying about autism and childhood vaccines. They are coming forward and standing up at meetings.They are essentially trying to fill in the gap that has been created by the researchers and doctors who turn their backs on the whole thing.

Q: Let me ask you this. If you took a child in, say, Boston and you raised that child with good nutritious food and he exercised every day and he was loved by his parents, and he didn't get the measles vaccine, what would be his health status compared with the average child in Boston who eats poorly and watches five hours of TV a day and gets the measles vaccine?

A: Of course there are many factors involved, but I would bet on the better health status for the first child. If he gets measles, if he gets it when he is nine, the chances are it will be much lighter than the measles the second child might get. I would bet on the first child every time.

Q: How long did you work with vaccines?

A: A long time. Longer than ten years.

Q: Looking back now, can you recall any good reason to say that vaccines are successful?

A: No, I can't. If I had a child now, the last thing I would allow is vaccination. I would move out of the state if I had to. I would change the family name. I would disappear. With my family. I'm not saying it would come to that. There are ways to sidestep the system with grace, if you know how to act. There are exemptions you can declare, in every state, based on religious and/or philosophic views. But if push came to shove, I would go on the move.

Q: And yet there are children everywhere who do get vaccines and appear to be healthy.

A: The operative word is "appear." What about all the children who can't focus on their studies? What about the children who have tantrums from time to time? What about the children who are not quite in possession of all their mental faculties? I know there are many causes for these things, but vaccines are one cause. I would not take the chance. I see no reason to take the chance. And frankly, I see no reason to allow the government to have the last word. Government medicine is, from my experience, often a contradiction in terms. You get one or the other, but not both.

Q: So we come to the level playing field.

A: Yes. Allow those who want the vaccines to take them. Allow the dissidents to decline to take them. But, as I said earlier, there is no level playing field if the field is strewn with lies. And when babies are involved, you have parents making all the decisions. Those parents need a heavy dose of truth. What about the child I spoke of who died from the DPT shot? What information did his parents act on? I can tell you it was heavily weighted. It was not real information.

Q: Medical PR people, in concert with the press, scare the hell out of parents with dire scenarios about what will happen if their kids don't get shots.

A: They make it seem a crime to refuse the vaccine. They equate it with bad parenting. You fight that with better information. It is always a challenge to buck the authorities. And only you can decide whether to do it. It is every person's responsibility to make up his mind. The medical cartel likes that bet. It is betting that the fear will win.
    Each breath a gift...

18. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

BMJ (8th September 2016), Ewan (7th September 2016), Houman (7th September 2016), Pam (8th September 2016), ThePythonicCow (8th September 2016), william r sanford72 (8th September 2016)

19. Link to Post #70
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,348 times in 21,474 posts

Quote Posted by onawah (here)
    RETIRED VACCINE RESEARCHER SAYS "IF I HAD A CHILD NOW, THE LAST THING I WOULD ALLOW IS VACCINATION"

http://birthofanewearth.blogspot.com...says-if-i.html
    This article from Jon Rappaport is from 2014, but is still excellent and timely.
    Yes - excellent - thanks.

Here's yet another well done attack on vaccines, from another one of my favorite health commentators, John Bergman:
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

20. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

avid (8th September 2016), BMJ (8th September 2016), Ewan (8th September 2016), Foxie Loxie (8th September 2016), Houman (8th September 2016), onawah (8th September 2016), Pam (8th September 2016), william r sanford72 (8th September 2016)

21. Link to Post #71
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,369 times in 3,306 posts

Half of All Children Will Be Autistic by 2025, Warns Senior Research Scientist at MIT
    By anh-usa on December 23, 2014 GMO News

Why? Evidence points to glyphosate toxicity from the overuse of Monsanto’s Roundup herbicide on our food.

For over three decades, Stephanie Seneff, PhD, has researched biology and technology, over the years publishing over 170 scholarly peer-reviewed articles. In recent years she has concentrated on the relationship between nutrition and health, tackling such topics as Alzheimer’s, autism, and cardiovascular diseases, as well as the impact of nutritional deficiencies and environmental toxins on human health.

At a conference last Thursday, in a special panel discussion about GMOs, she took the audience by surprise when she declared, “At today’s rate, by 2025, one in two children will be autistic.” She noted that the side effects of autism closely mimic those of glyphosate toxicity, and presented data showing a remarkably consistent correlation between the use of Roundup on crops (and the creation of Roundup-ready GMO crop seeds) with rising rates of autism. Children with autism have biomarkers indicative of excessive glyphosate, including zinc and iron deficiency, low serum sulfate, seizures, and mitochondrial disorder.

A fellow panelist reported that after Dr. Seneff’s presentation, “All of the 70 or so people in attendance were squirming, likely because they now had serious misgivings about serving their kids, or themselves, anything with corn or soy, which are nearly all genetically modified and thus tainted with Roundup and its glyphosate.”

Dr. Seneff noted the ubiquity of glyphosate’s use. Because it is used on corn and soy, all soft drinks and candies sweetened with corn syrup and all chips and cereals that contain soy fillers have small amounts of glyphosate in them, as do our beef and poultry since cattle and chicken are fed GMO corn or soy. Wheat is often sprayed with Roundup just prior to being harvested, which means that all non-organic bread and wheat products would also be sources of glyphosate toxicity. The amount of glyphosate in each product may not be large, but the cumulative effect (especially with as much processed food as Americans eat) could be devastating. A recent study shows that pregnant women living near farms where pesticides are applied have a 60% increased risk of children having an autism spectrum disorder.

Other toxic substances may also be autism-inducing. You may recall our story on the CDC whistleblower who revealed the government’s deliberate concealment of the link between the MMR vaccine (for measles, mumps, and rubella) and a sharply increased risk of autism, particularly in African American boys. Other studies now show a link between children’s exposure to pesticides and autism. Children who live in homes with vinyl floors, which can emit phthalate chemicals, are more likely to have autism. Children whose mothers smoked were also twice as likely to have autism. Research now acknowledges that environmental contaminants such as PCBs, PBDEs, and mercury can alter brain neuron functioning even before a child is born.

This month, the USDA released a study finding that although there were detectable levels of pesticide residue in more than half of food tested by the agency, 99% of samples taken were found to be within levels the government deems safe, and 40% were found to have no detectable trace of pesticides at all. The USDA added, however, that due to “cost concerns,” it did not test for residues of glyphosate. Let’s repeat that: they never tested for the active ingredient in the most widely used herbicide in the world. “Cost concerns”? How absurd—unless they mean it will cost them too much in terms of the special relationship between the USDA and Monsanto. You may recall the revolving door between Monsanto and the federal government, with agency officials becoming high-paying executives—and vice versa! Money, power, prestige: it’s all there. Monsanto and the USDA love to scratch each others’ backs. Clearly this omission was purposeful.

In addition, as we have previously reported, the number of adverse reactions from vaccines can be correlated as well with autism, though Seneff says it doesn’t correlate quite as closely as with Roundup. The same correlations between applications of glyphosate and autism show up in deaths from senility.

Of course, autism is a complex problem with many potential causes. Dr. Seneff’s data, however, is particularly important considering how close the correlation is—and because it is coming from a scientist with impeccable credentials. Earlier this year, she spoke at the Autism One conference and presented many of the same facts; that presentation is available on YouTube.

Monsanto claims that Roundup is harmless to humans. Bacteria, fungi, algae, parasites, and plants use a seven-step metabolic route known as the shikimate pathway for the biosynthesis of aromatic amino acids; glyphosate inhibits this pathway, causing the plant to die, which is why it’s so effective as an herbicide. Monsanto says humans don’t have this shikimate pathway, so it’s perfectly safe.

Dr. Seneff points out, however, that our gut bacteria do have this pathway, and that’s crucial because these bacteria supply our body with crucial amino acids. Roundup thus kills beneficial gut bacteria, allowing pathogens to grow; interferes with the synthesis of amino acids including methionine, which leads to shortages in critical neurotransmitters and folate; chelates (removes) important minerals like iron, cobalt and manganese; and much more.

Even worse, she notes, additional chemicals in Roundup are untested because they’re classified as“inert,” yet according to a 2014 study in BioMed Research International, these chemicals are capable of amplifying the toxic effects of Roundup hundreds of times over.

Glyphosate is present in unusually high quantities in the breast milk of American mothers, at anywhere from 760 to 1,600 times the allowable limits in European drinking water. Urine testing shows Americans have ten times the glyphosate accumulation as Europeans.

“In my view, the situation is almost beyond repair,” Dr. Seneff said after her presentation. “We need to do something drastic.”

http://www.anh-usa.org/half-of-all-c...entist-at-mit/

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Pam For This Post:

Ewan (9th September 2016), william r sanford72 (13th September 2016)

23. Link to Post #72
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Warning: CDC wants to quarantine and force vaccinate Americans for suspicion of infectious disease
    http://www.naturalhealth365.com/cdc-...tine-1963.html

Quote (NaturalHealth365) On August 15, the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) within the Health and Human Services Department published an NPRM – a Notice of Proposed Rulemaking – with the title “Rules for the Control of Communicable Diseases.” This matter-of-fact, sensible-sounding title gives little clue to the bombshell hidden inside: a radical expansion of HHS and CDC powers into frightening new realms.
    Under the proposed rules, these agencies could detain, force vaccinate and quarantine American citizens – indefinitely – all without due process. The NPRM provides for the apprehension and examination of any individual that the CDC reasonably believes to be “infected with a communicable disease in a qualifying stage.” The agency also must believe the individual is moving or about to move between states, or constitutes a probable source of infection to others who may be moving between states.
    On closer inspection: The proposed CDC rules are even more alarming
    For example: the “qualifying” stage can now include something called the “pre-communicable stage,” defined as “the beginning upon an individual’s earliest opportunity for exposure to an infectious agent.” Confusing and unwieldy language aside, what this really means is that the CDC can forcibly apprehend healthy people – people not showing symptoms, people who have not yet been medically examined – and detain them, meaning: take them into custody.
    And they can do this with no process of appeal – an outrageous breach of liberty.
    What it also means is that the HHS and CDC can issue federal orders to apprehend and examine individuals or groups moving between states – or who may come in contact with individuals planning to move between states. Because almost any action taken could be construed as somehow affecting interstate travel, the HHS has crafted an extremely wide net with which to harass citizens.
    And the ultimate purpose of these enforced apprehensions and examinations? To determine whether the process should move to the next link in the chain; in other words, to determine whether quarantine, isolation or conditional release is warranted.
    You can read the entire “Notice of Proposed Rulemaking” document here.
    This unprecedented expansion of CDC powers carries vast potential for abuse
    Due to vague and unclear wording, the NPPM’s regulations seem disturbingly open to varying interpretations. Without clearer definitions and limits, many natural health and personal freedom advocates fear the proposed rules could allow for the return of McCarthy-era persecution – in other words, witch hunts – this time with a medical twist.
    Instead of using the old-fashioned bugaboos of treason, conspiracy and Communism – or the contemporary accusation of terrorism – the government could simply round up and detain troublesome or unpopular individuals – those with views contrary to the government’s, for instance. And, they could do it legally, on the grounds that these individuals are a threat to public health.
    The eye-opening CDC list of quarantinable diseases
    According to the HHS, the proposed rules were drafted in response to the largest Ebola outbreak in history, as well as the emergence of MERS – Middle East Respiratory Syndrome – in South Korea, along with repeated outbreaks of measles in the United States. “New or re-emerging communicable diseases” are also mentioned as a reason for this new power grab.
    As examples of quarantinable communicable diseases, the NPRM lists cholera, diphtheria, infectious tuberculosis, plague, smallpox, yellow fever and viral hemorrhagic fevers such as Ebola and Lassa.
    Hidden in that rogue’s gallery of frightening-sounding diseases is this phrase: severe acute respiratory syndromes. Could the CDC really be considering quarantining citizens suffering from the common cold?
    Also on the list: influenza caused by novel or emerging viruses with the potential to cause a pandemic. Could exposure to the Zika virus, the dangers of which have already been grossly exaggerated by the CDC and the World Health Organization, also be used as a reason for quarantine?
    Is the following scenario really that much of a stretch?
    You – or your whole street, neighborhood or city – have officially been declared “pre-communicable,” in spite of showing no symptoms, and in spite of not having been medically examined. It is enough for someone to say that they suspect you, or your neighbors, had an opportunity for exposure to a quarantinable disease. You are then apprehended and detained – to eventually be given an order of isolation, an order of quarantine, or a conditional release.
    The CDC claims that due process will be maintained: that the reasons for the order must be explained, that an administrative process for appealing it must be in place, and that there must be a mandatory reassessment of the order.
    What’s the catch? The appeal process doesn’t come in until the third step – the quarantine, isolation or conditional release phase.
    Therefore, you can be detained indefinitely.
    In a clumsy attempt to build trust, the agencies may ask that you sign a “voluntary agreement,” requiring that you consent to a wide menu of possible abuses, including quarantine, isolation, conditional release, medical examination, hospitalization, vaccination and treatment. But if you break the voluntary agreement, you could be subject to criminal prosecution – so how “voluntary” is it?
    Coming soon to a computer near you: electronic surveillance of disease “suspects”
    Even being offered a “conditional release” can carry an onerous burden, and involve outrageous violations of privacy and autonomy.
    It turns out that a conditional release involves being kept under surveillance. The proposed regulations authorize radically expanded forms of public health monitoring through invasive electronic and internet-based means. Texts, video conferencing, emails, and webcams can all be utilized. The agencies could even resort to electronic tracking devices – ankle bracelet, anyone?
    Let the CDC know how you feel about these egregious violations of liberty and privacy
    The HHS and CDC say they are seeking public comment on the NPRM. Up until October 14, you can speak out about the dangers of the proposed regulations. Click the link here to submit your comments. (Many people have already expressed their outrage to this proposal)
    The website’s tagline is: “Your voice in federal decision-making.” This is your chance to make sure they hear you loud and clear. The American public needs to see what our government is planning.
    Each breath a gift...

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Ewan (9th September 2016), william r sanford72 (13th September 2016)

25. Link to Post #73
    Language
    English
    Thanks

How to say ‘NO’ to vaccinations and smart meters
    Posted by: Jonathan Landsman September 6, 2016

(I have no idea how accurate this information might be, but it may be worth looking into): http://www.naturalhealth365.com/vacc...ters-1961.html

Quote (NaturalHealth365) Vaccinations and smart meters – this pair of health threats seems to become more powerful, intrusive and ever-present by the moment. Now is the time to arm yourself with vital knowledge that can help you fight back.Jerry Day, television / film producer and personal rights crusader, wants you to know the empowering truth – there are specific actions you can take to protect yourself against the invasive technology of smart meters and vaccinations. (watch the video – below)
    What are the dangers of smart meters?
    Smart meters, also called digital meters, are currently being installed on homes worldwide. Not only are these devices blasting humans, animals and the environment with dangerous amounts of cancer-causing radiation, but they function as actual surveillance devices – recording activities undertaken in the privacy of your home and transmitting a wireless signal directly to corporate institutions, including your power company. Simply put, the widespread installation of smart meters may be the most outrageous violation of personal privacy to date.
    And the harm doesn’t stop with this obvious example of spying. The electromagnetic pollution resulting from these toxic devices causes oxidative damage to cells, and has been linked to conditions such as cancer, Attention Deficit Disorder, migraine headaches, insomnia, and Parkinson’s disease – to name a few.
    Making matters worse, heavy metals in our body from our food supply and vaccines can cause us to react even more intensely to electromagnetic vibrations. These toxic heavy metals act like mini-antennas to conduct and amplify the already-harmful electromagnetic frequencies arising from an ever-growing network of cell phones, cell towers, WiFi networks, cordless phones, and – of course – smart meters.
    Scientists reveal: The CDC is hiding the link between vaccinations and autism
    Despite many parents declaring that they witnessed their children showing signs of autism after MMR vaccination, the CDC Immunization Safety Office continues to insist the vaccines are safe and effective. The reality, say natural health experts, is that millions have been injured or killed by our current vaccination program.
    Brian Hooker, Ph.D., biomechanical engineer and autism activist, says the CDC campaign to reassure the public of the safety of the MMR vaccine includes “reworked” data intended to twist and distort the truth. He also makes the explosive allegation that original whistleblower Dr. William Thompson has now been “handled” – bought off with a major cash awardfor maintaining his employment with the CDC. Autism research pioneer Dr. Andrew Wakefield concurs, calling the vaccination cover-up “the most serious fraud in medical history.”
    Why vaccines pose a high risk to the health of our young children
    Because of children’s proportionately smaller size and still-developing tissues and organs, vaccinations pose a serious threat to their health. On top of that, a family history of chronic illness, a tendency to get sick easily, frequent antibiotic use for illnesses, a history of food allergies, a history of eczema, frequent ear infections, seizures or developmental delays can make a child even more susceptible to illness.
    A solution to this madness: Put the ball back in the corporations’ court with conditional acceptance contracts.
    Making the situation even more frustrating is the fact that refusing to agree to digital utility meters and vaccinations can carry consequences. The power company can threaten to cut off your electricity, or you could be threatened with your child being refused medical services or taken out of school.
    According to Jerry Day, the solution lies in knowing that you have a legal Right of Contract, which protects you from being coerced or pressured into signing any agreement. Even more importantly: wherever there is risk, you have the right to refuse a dangerous proposal unless the company agrees to insure you against the risk.
    So, when asked to sign a contract for dangerous and unethical smart meters or vaccinations, you can fight back by simply asking that the company agree to insure you against any risk – and immediately presenting them with a conditional acceptance contract to that effect.
    To repeat: before you accept, they must sign a promise to insure you against all negative consequences.
    Due to the obvious potential for liability for adverse consequences, Day says the company offering the dangerous proposal is not likely to agree. Then, Day says, you are within your rights to refuse the invasive smart meters or risky vaccinations.
    You can watch Jerry Day’s powerful video – which explains everything

To get the downloadable documents – which include instructions and a printable template – visit: FreedomTaker.com
    Warning: “Opting out” contracts are not an option for you
    One final caveat: you may be asked to sign an “opt out” contract stating that you are refusing the service. The fact is: by your simple refusal to sign, you have automatically “opted out,” and no contract stating this fact should ever be needed – or signed by you. Day likens this type of contract to a “Trojan horse,” adding that signing one may cause you to then have to pay a cash penalty or give up some rights.
    Don’t allow yourself to be pressured. Instead, remember your Right of Contract, and offer a conditional acceptance contract. In this way, you can join the growing number of those who “just say no” to the unethical, unsafe and illegal health threats being foisted on the public by unscrupulous corporate giants.
    jonathan landsmanAbout the author: Jonathan Landsman is the host of NaturalHealth365.com, the NaturalHealth365 Talk Hour – a free, weekly health show – and the NaturalHealth365 INNER CIRCLE, a monthly subscription to the brightest minds in natural health and healing.
    Reaching hundreds of thousands of people, worldwide, as a personal health consultant, writer and radio talk show host, Jonathan has been educating the public on the health benefits of an organic, non-GMO diet along with high-quality supplementation and healthy lifestyle habits, including exercise and meditation.
    References:
    http://www.naturalhealth365.com/mmr-...-cdc-1838.html
    http://www.vaccineworldsummit.com
    Each breath a gift...

26. The Following User Says Thank You to onawah For This Post:

william r sanford72 (13th September 2016)

27. Link to Post #74
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Vaccines: Elimination Mandatory!
    http://www.ageofautism.com/2016/09/v...tory.html#more
    Age ofAutism Editorial Opinion
    Great article and I included one excellent comment from a host of others.
    Quote Vaccines: Elimination Mandatory!
    :We encourage you to share your thoughts on Laura's point of view in the comments and to write your own opinion piece and submit it to us for review. Do you think no one should ever be allowed to vaccinate, or that everyone should always vaccinate, or do you fall somewhere in between? Send to Olmsted.Dan@gmail.com.

By Laura Hayes

Why are vaccines a legally permitted medical option? They shouldn’t be.

In a country whose citizens pay trillions of dollars annually to fund government regulatory agencies charged with protecting the public and policing multiple industries, including the pharmaceutical industry, vaccines should be long gone. It is past time to mandate their demise.

Vaccines are medical procedures that never should have been approved. Here’s why:

Not one vaccine has ever been tested according to the scientific gold standard, that of a double-blind, placebo-controlled study. Yes, you read that correctly, not one.

The myriad combinations in which vaccines are administered have never been tested, either. For an infant at a “catch up” appointment, meaning they missed a “well-baby” appointment at which vaccines would have been administered, that can mean receiving up to 13 vaccines containing 13 different diseases, at once, injected via 8 separate needles. That is the equivalent of taking up to 13 medications at once whose interactions have never been studied. To make matters even more serious, the number 13 does not include the many other ingredients that accompany and worsen the effects of being injected with 13 diseases, such as mercury, aluminum, formaldehyde, anti-freeze, phenol, MSG, polysorbate 80, Triton X-100 detergent, food proteins, animal viruses and retroviruses, fetal tissue from aborted human babies, and more. The number 13 also does not include ingredients that are not required to be listed on the label, but which are permitted under the cover of “trade secrets”. Undisclosed ingredients being injected into our children? Unacceptable, unethical, and terribly dangerous. Ask yourself, would you want your baby contracting multiple illnesses, up to 13, at once? Would you want your baby contracting multiple illnesses at once while also being poisoned at the same time? If you are following the CDC’s recommended schedule, you are allowing that.

Many vaccines contain mercury in the form of thimerosal. Thimerosal was patented in 1928, and has been used ever since, despite it being tested on humans only once, in 1929…a test in which all 22 subjects died within 2 days of receiving thimerosal. Mercury is a known toxin and neurotoxin, with no safe amount for a human. It can kill when applied externally. With vaccines, it is injected internally. Claims that mercury has been removed from vaccines given to children are false.
    Many vaccines contain ingredients that have never been clinically approved by the FDA. Defying common sense and violating basic safety and ethics standards, the FDA approves vaccines that contain never-proven-safe and known-to-be-dangerous ingredients. For example, there are two forms of aluminum adjuvants used in vaccines, aluminum hydroxyphosphate salt and aluminum oxyhydroxide salt. Neither has been clinically approved by the FDA, both are known toxins and neurotoxins, yet both are in vaccines approved by the FDA. These are but two examples, there are more.

Aluminum is an undisputed toxin and neurotoxin. Its toxicity has been known for some 90 years. The two aluminum adjuvants mentioned above are used in vaccines for the express purpose of inducing toxicity. Permitting the use of aluminum in vaccines is akin to permitting lead paint in government approved toys and teething rings.

Aluminum adjuvants (not clinically approved and used to induce toxicity), vaccines (improperly approved and containing unapproved ingredients, including those used to induce toxicity, and containing ingredients known to be toxic and neurotoxic), or a combination thereof are used as the controls in vaccine safety trials. A control is supposed to be a placebo, an inert substance which doesn’t cause harm or therapeutic effect. Neither an aluminum adjuvant nor a vaccine qualifies as a placebo, therefore, no valid safety claims can be made for any vaccine.

Vaccine making pharmaceutical companies are permitted by the FDA to do their own safety testing, with no oversight and no verification from a financially independent entity. As mentioned in the point above, they do not use placebos for controls. Nevertheless, when they say that the trial vaccine proved to be no more dangerous or deadly than the aluminum adjuvant or other vaccine against which it was tested, they declare it safe. Is that how you want medical procedures for your children being declared safe? The FDA and CDC accept this current method of testing. They also accept that vaccines are not tested for carcinogenicity, mutagenicity, or impairment of fertility.

And the real kicker…there has never been a comparison study of the unvaccinated versus the vaccinated. That is because the vaccine profiteers know that the health, development, fertility, and longevity of the completely unvaccinated are far superior to that of the vaccinated. As a result of that knowledge, they have managed to keep that study from being done for more than seven decades. Without such a comparison study, absolutely no safety, efficacy, or necessity claims can be made.
    Let all that sink in for a minute if you will. Read through that list one more time so you can fully digest and comprehend that our nation’s vaccine program is built on a deceptive and fraudulent house of cards that has nothing to do with scientifically valid truths or the health and well being of our children.

Yet, these medical procedures, not properly tested, improperly declared safe, known to contain toxic and neurotoxic ingredients, and barbaric as they are, have not only been approved, they have been mandated. That is corruption and insanity at its worst. It is evil, and it is destroying the majority of our citizenry.

For those people who say they just want “choice”…for those people who think it’s okay to have to formally exempt out of vaccination versus simply saying, “No thank you”, and who are willing to beg, plead, and pay in an attempt to avoid or refuse vaccination via exemption…for those people who just want “greener” vaccines, as though it’s ever a healthful or wise idea to purposefully invade, tamper with, and taint our God-given immune systems…for those who just want the mercury removed, as though it is the only problematic ingredient…for those who say we just need genetic pre-screening beforehand, as though any human is designed to have their inner systems and brain assaulted in such a way by so many toxic, neurotoxic, and foreign substances…and for those people who say we just need more “informed consent”, which is not even possible given the unscientific vaccine studies rife with fraud and deception…I contend that those stances are not sufficient or ethical.

In the past, I have called for an immediate ban on vaccine mandates in all 50 states. In reality, however, even that is not acceptable or enough, given the facts of the situation and the complete and utter failure of our government regulatory agencies.

Since our government regulators have failed to require or ensure vaccine safety, it must be assumed, and can be shown, that not one single vaccine is safe or advisable. Therefore:

What is required is an immediate moratorium on all vaccinations, for all people.

That is what should have happened in 1986, versus Congress passing an Act indemnifying all who make and administer vaccines, at a point in time when vaccines were maiming and killing thousands.

Not demanding an immediate moratorium on vaccinations is no different than accepting any of the following:

We know that a particular brand of car has a history of blowing up, harming and killing people, but government regulators say it can stay on the market…and our Congress will indemnify the makers and sellers of that car so victims cannot sue.

We know that a particular brand of crib is causing thousands of babies to become trapped between the bars, leading to serious injuries and death, but government regulators say it can stay on the market…and our Congress will indemnify the makers and sellers of that crib so parents cannot sue.

We know that a particular brand of canola oil is making people violently ill, causing permanent brain damage, causing immune and nervous system damage, causing severe GI issues, and in some cases killing people, but government regulators say it can stay on the market…and our Congress will indemnify the makers and sellers of that canola oil so that those who consume it cannot sue.

We know that a particular medication has a history of inducing heart attacks, strokes, and aneurysms, resulting in disability, mental incapacitation, paralysis, and death, but government regulators say it can stay on the the market…and our Congress will indemnify those who make and administer that medication so that its recipients cannot sue.
    Do you see a pattern of absurdity here? Well, that same pattern applies to vaccines. Government regulators, who regulate many industries including the pharmaceutical industry, should not permit the continued use of vaccine products which they openly admit cause brain damage, immune system damage, nervous system damage, seizures, anaphylaxis, blood disorders, gastrointestinal system damage, paralysis, and death…to name but a few of the health disasters and fatalities that are known and admitted. Yet, these products are approved, recommended, and increasingly mandated for…newborns, within hours of taking their first breath, including those born prematurely…infants…toddlers…young children…teenagers…college students…daycare workers…parent volunteers…hospital workers and those whose business takes them into hospitals…the elderly…everyone…including recommendations for pregnant women. No one now escapes the recommendation of, and for many, the mandate of, these dangerous, potentially-fatal medical procedures.

We need public outrage and criminal proceedings for incompetent, negligent, and corrupt government regulators, and for pharmaceutical company executives who are destroying the health and well being of our children as they rake in billions from their toxic, destructive, and deadly vaccine products. We need steadfast refusal to vaccinate, boycotting of those who administer vaccines, which is in complete and inexcusable violation of their oath to "First, do no harm", and rebellion against vaccine mandates and those who legislate, require, and enforce them.

Are people so “busy” and otherwise preoccupied that the poisoning of all humanity via vaccination is something they are willing to turn a blind eye to, and will mindlessly agree to accept?

Are our government regulators all so corrupt or cowardly that they are not going to put a stop to that which is causing epidemic after epidemic in our country? And I am not talking about measles, mumps, or chicken pox. I am talking about encephalopathy (i.e. permanent brain damage, the actual and accurate name for vaccine-induced “Autism”), Type 1 diabetes, seizure disorders, asthma, paralysis, SIDS, speech and language delays, OCD, Tourette’s syndrome, attention and behavior issues, life-threatening peanut allergies, food allergies galore, and children who can’t talk, an ever-increasing and tragic phenomenon which originated in the late 1980s in lockstep with the tripling of the vaccine schedule. There is no end to the list of vaccine-induced horrors now plaguing our children and grandchildren, and people of all ages.

Are school board members and school district personnel, including school nurses, who are well aware of the increasing numbers of chronically ill and developmentally delayed students, not to mention the challenges and costs of educating them, going to continue to remain silent? Silence in the face of such obvious student decline is unacceptable and hard to explain. They must acknowledge and publicize this change in the student population in the past 25 years, demand that legislators act on parent reports of vaccine-induced health and development problems, and vaccine-induced death, and refuse to enforce dangerous and tyrannical vaccine mandates.

Are legislators going to continue to set aside upright morals, ethical behavior, and the preservation of liberty as they put their campaign coffers and pharma perks above the health of those they represent and above the well-being and sustainability of our country?

The solution is simple:

To stop the Vaccine Holocaust, we need to stop vaccinating.

That means an immediate moratorium on all vaccinations for all people.

Vaccines can no longer be a choice on the menu of medical procedures. Humanity already faces an extreme uphill battle to try to recover from the horrendous damage done by them to date.

Written by Laura Hayes, mother of vaccine-injured children, including one severely and permanently disabled by vaccine-induced encephalopathy. She prays this vaccine madness will end on a dime, today…which is not a moment too soon.

Posted by Age of Autism on September 05, 2016 at 06:01 AM in Current Affairs, Vaccine Safety | Permalink | Comments (122)

Comments
    Feed You can follow this conversation by subscribing to the comment feed for this post.

Angela Coral Eisenhauer
    Birgit Calhoun et al. You are correct, mothers vaccinated with Dtap do not have real antibodies to pass on to their babies in breastmilk, and maternal antibodies. IF however, they have had the vaccine say within an average of 3 years, they can be a symptomless carrier, and actually infect their own infant without even knowing.
    Yes, acellular pertussis vaccine is the biggest fraud. It was known in 2010, in Albany Western Australia, that the vaccine was failing, ie 5 jabs in 5 years, add an average 3 years, it fails. By 2011, with 98.5% vaccination rate, our whooping cough rate had gone from 340 a year (1991) to 40,000 a year, and it hasn't stopped. All fully vaccinated, all vaccine failures, all aged 6-12.
    In 2010, the WA Health Department tested the younger vaccinated kids, yes they also all had whooping cough bacteria, in their throats, just no symptoms, YES< in Australia now we have around 1 in 8 fully vaccinated kids, per year, spreading whooping cough, most like 75% of these, doont have any physical symptoms, the working aP vaccine, just allows them to be carriers, NOT JUST ONCE< over, and over again for 6-12 years. To HIDE this truth, instead of BANNING this vaccine (or switching back to DTP< which worked, well they didn't constantly spread whooping cough for 6-12 years??) they decided to vaccinate babies, before birth, with a vaccine that kills them if given at birth. Brazil, was the first controlled experiment, and the outcome wasn't good. Every pregnant woman got Tdap from May 2015, from 20 weeks, and 20 weeks later, 5,000 vaccine damaged babies, got blamed on FOUR also having zika.
    USA rates of microcephaly: 2004 400 cases
    2006-10 800 -4,800 cases per year

Flu vaccines in pregnancy? from 2010, Tdap in pregnancy from 2011. By 2012, the rate of microcephalic babies in USA is 25,000 a year........................................ and not zika in sight.
    I think CDC, are desperately trying to blame zika, despite, their own CDC zika page, clearly showing stats, that actually prove ZIKA infection in pregnancy, REDUCES THE RISK of birth defects, while still sending 20 million to mates in Japan, to develop a vaccine? Blatant outright fraud...............

CDC have yet to acknowledge the 25,000 microcephalic births a year, elsewhere in the support groups in USA< quoted as 2.3% of all births, worried about autism? Well since 2012, MORE THAN 1 in 50 babies, ARE BORN MICROCEPHALIC.

WAKE UP WORLD! TIME THE FRAUDS GOT CHARGED WITH MURDER.

Posted by: Angela Coral Eisenhauer | September 13, 2016 at 05:07 AM
    Each breath a gift...

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Houman (15th September 2016), william r sanford72 (13th September 2016)

29. Link to Post #75
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,527 times in 810 posts

Just to put it here for anyone who hasn’t seen it....while its still online

Vaxxed

Full film here:

http://www.veoh.com/watch/v109341549TCWdSkCk

for the moment....probably not for long!

30. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to lake For This Post:

Pam (14th September 2016), william r sanford72 (14th September 2016)

31. Link to Post #76
    Language
    English
    Thanks

SB277's "poster boy: for execution
    Quote SB 277 – Medical Exemptions – The California Medical Board is Going to Take
    Bob Sears MD’s Medical License Away From Him…

He’s Going to Be the “Poster Boy” For Execution…

Is the California Medical Board (CMB) REALLY Going to take Bob Sears’s
    medical license? Yup, and his support network will whine, whimper,
    scream, shout, pout, dress-alike, kick-their-feet, and ruminate, all to no
    affect. They’ll make a lot of noise on FaceBook. There will be photos
    with Congressmen. But, there will be NO ACTIVITY to actually do something
    to really help Bob, or themselves.

Why? Because his support network has NO IDEA what the real problems are,
    much less have any ideas on how to solve those problems. Why? They NEVER
    do any background research – they just EMOTE for a day or two, or a week,
    then move on to the next FaceBook tidbit.

Is it possible to save Bob’s license? Yup. I already see the way – it
    just took a little research. Below, I’ll outline it for you.

Who is Bob’s support network? The Canary Party/Health Choice (CP/HC)
    nitwits. Bob was right there during those bungled attempts to stop SB 277
    legislation singing in the choir the “We know that vaccines are safe and
    effective (sniff, sniff) we just want personal choice (whimper, whimper)”
    song.

Over the next few weeks you’ll see what looks like mobilization for Bob.
    But, like the first four campaigns, it will look good on the outside, but
    will have no substance, and will accomplish absolutely NOTHING.

Poor Bob…

A lifetime of helping others, and he’s going to go down the drain.

Maybe Not…

To read the entire article, click on:

http://bolenreport.com/sb-277-medica...way/#more-5042

The Dr. Sears allegations explained
    SEPTEMBER 9, 2016 ~ LEVI QUACKENBOSS
    Quote Two and a half years ago a mother brought her two-year-old son to see Dr. Bob Sears at his office for the first time, where she described to Dr. Sears that her child’s renal and digestive systems went into shock after his first round of vaccines at two months old, and that the baby was limp as a ragdoll for 24 hours after his next round one month later. We don’t know what records she shared with Dr. Sears then or later, but we know that Dr. Sears wrote a letter of exemption from vaccination for the boy. As almost all general practitioner doctor records are, the notes in this case were brief and didn’t include a detailed narrative.

The boy was seen four more times in the next year for severe constipation and severe ear infections, and we all know what that sounds like. At some point the mother brought the child in two weeks after his father allegedly hit his son on the head with a hammer, so I’m guessing either the father is a piece of trash that beats up on a kid, or the mom is a piece of trash who makes up allegations against a spouse she doesn’t like. By my reading of the complaint, Dr. Sears did make a Child Protective Services referral that was closed. Clearly, there was some drama up in these parents’ lives.

Flying in the face of their own testimony on SB 277, on September 2nd the California Medical Board filed an accusation against Dr. Sears regarding this child he’d written a vaccine exemption for. Click that link to download the complaint.

The board’s first allegation wraps up by saying that Dr. Sears screwed up by not getting a history of the vaccines the boy had in the past, as well as the reactions that occurred from those vaccines. We don’t know whether the mother brought in a shot card that wasn’t copied into the Sears file, and we don’t know if her previous doctor refused to document the vaccine reactions, as we all know happens all the time.

The second allegation says that Dr. Sears failed to conduct a neurological test on the boy two weeks after his father allegedly hit him with a hammer, in the incident that CPS closed . Does this mean Dr. Sears failed to see if the kids’ eyes tracked equally? How could they possibly know he didn’t do that?

The third allegation says that Dr. Sears failed to keep accurate medical records. Not just because there wasn’t a copy of the exemption letter on file, but because he didn’t document what exam he performed on the kid two weeks after being hit with a hammer.

People, I invite you right now to request your kids general pediatrician medical records and you will be shocked by what they don’t say. If Dr. Pan is your doctor, pul-eeze do this and report back. The records hardly say anything at all. “Kid fell out of tree. Mother reports no change in behavior.” That’s the kind of riveting notes you’ll read. Dr. Sears is no different.

Before you think I’m the world’s biggest Dr. Sears fanboy rushing to his defense, know that I’m not. I don’t agree with his final recommendations in any version of his vaccine book and I think his book requires a good bit of reading between the lines that most people are not capable of doing. I think he’s said some stupid things (sorry Bob, you’ve shared my writing in the past and I appreciate that, and I do still recommend your book all the time to new parents), like talking about herd immunity as it pertains to the pertussis vaccine, despite the fact that you can’t protect another person from pertussis by vaccinating yourself.

I think he has researched some things very well, like the intravenous limit for aluminum or the fascinating history of the hepatitis B vaccine mandate. On the other hand, he prescribed the sickly toddler in this case both Miralax and Tamiflu at different points in time, which is far more heinous than the accusations against him, considering that Miralax is not approved for children and can worsen autism symptoms, and Tamiflu depresses brain activity, can cause hallucinations, psychosis, and suicidal thoughts, and was banned from being to given kids in Japan in 2007.

That said, Dr. Sears is no “anti-vaxxer.” As far as I know, his own kids are vaccinated. But he’s been putting his career on the line by vocally sticking up for all our kids for the past year and a half as one of the most well known critics of SB 277.

So that’s all they’ve got? That’s the whole charge? A two-year old case of loose record keeping? Clearly this is trumped up bull**** about a kid I’m guessing Dr. Sears could see was on his way to being on the spectrum and he wanted to lessen the severity of that diagnosis.

The Medical Board doesn’t know what testimony the mom gave to Dr. Sears, and they don’t know if Dr. Sears looked up his shot records in the California Immunization Registry. The Medical Board doesn’t know if Dr. Sears thought the hammer incident was fabricated, even though CPS obviously did, not that their opinion means anything. And what’s going on with the parents now? Are they divorced and the dad is going after the mom to vaccinate the boy, as we’ve seen hundreds of times in our circle? We’re supposed to believe that a mother who brought her son in for 5 sick child visits in 13 months waited two weeks for medical care after what the board thinks was a serious head injury? If the kid has got neurological damage now, my money is on it being caused by the vaccines, not the hammer.

Feel free to watch a few key points of the June 9, 2015, SB 277 testimony where several issues were raised over and over again.

At 1:33 Dr. Pan invited families whose doctors will not write exemptions based on sibling reactions to have their physician send a letter to Dr. Pan’s office if they feel there is some pressure or other influence aside from their professional judgment at play. He also says that the Medical Board has never investigated or removed the license of a physician for giving a medical exemption.

At 2:06 Pan says for doctors to use their professional judgment– subject to review by the Medical Board, which he stresses repeatedly has never investigated or removed the license of a physician who writes medical exemptions. He says that the department of health does not review exemptions, which we already know is a lie. He stresses that the CDC contraindications to vaccination are only guidelines, and there is not a requirement that a doctor apply only the CDC guidelines.

At 2:14 Dr. Jay Gordon makes it clear that doctors would be way out of line from the CDC’s guidelines if they wrote these exemptions under the protection of SB 277.

At 2:36 an Assemblyperson asks if there have been any physicians in California disciplined or even investigated for providing a medical exemption?

Jennifer Simoes,the Medical Board’s Chief of Legislation responds, “To my knowledge, no.”

At 3:03 Pan says, “There is no cloud over these physicians. There is no legal barrier to writing medical exemptions. They look to their own expertise and knowledge.”

At 3:07, right at the end, before going to public comment, Ms. Simoes from the Medical Board says that, “A doctor would use their clinical judgment. We don’t track medical exemptions, we would have to receive a complaint.”

And I guess this is where we are today. The Medical Board received a weak, watered down complaint– the point of which I cannot even discern– and the witch hunt has begun.

We are standing by to see what we can do to support Dr. Sears during this episode of being Wakefielded, but in the meantime, please go follow his Facebook page right this moment as a sign of your solidarity with doctors doing the right thing for our kids.
    https://leviquackenboss.wordpress.co...ons-explained/
    Each breath a gift...

32. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Ewan (16th September 2016), Houman (16th September 2016), william r sanford72 (7th October 2016)

33. Link to Post #77
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Did your doctor fail to warn you about possible vaccine injury?
    From Autism Action Network 9/16/16
    Quote Did your doctor fail to warn you about possible vaccine injury?
    http://capwiz.com/a-champ/issues/ale...19626&queueid=[capwiz:queue_id]
    If you or your child have been injured by a vaccine and your pediatrician or physician failed to warn you about the potential for injury please contact Aaron Siri, Esq. at (212) 532-1091. He may be able to bring legal action on your behalf on a no-fee basis. Siri is the attorney who won a permanent injunction to stop mandated flu shots for preschoolers in New York City.
    Each breath a gift...

34. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Ewan (17th September 2016), Houman (17th September 2016), william r sanford72 (7th October 2016)

35. Link to Post #78
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Lab testing confirms: Vaccines are contaminated with glyphosate
    Posted by: Jonathan Landsman Natural Health 365 September 17, 2016
    http://www.naturalhealth365.com/vacc...sate-1973.html
    Quote The proof is here: vaccines are contaminated with glyphosate. Scientists Anthony Samsel and Stephanie Seneff, who recently published their fifth peer-reviewed paper on the herbicide glyphosate’s contributions to various diseases, are on the verge of publishing a sixth – which promises to be even more explosive than their prior works.
    Backed by strong supporting data from multiple labs, Samsel and Seneff say that many popular vaccines are contaminated with glyphosate used in the weed-killer Roundup, and could initiate a disastrous “cascade of disease” when injected. The World Health Organization admits that glyphosate is ‘probably carcinogenic in humans’ and many scientists (and holistic health experts) say that glyphosate is already linked with diseases such as autism, inflammatory bowel disease and non-Hodgkin’s lymphoma – to name only a few.
    Why are vaccines loaded with glyphosate?
    Vaccine manufacturers use animal byproducts – such as egg protein, casein or gelatin – as a substrate to grow the vaccine, and in some cases these animal products are used as a stabilizer in the actual vaccine. If the animals are sourced from factory farms, the odds are good that they have been consuming feed that not only contains GMOs but has been sprayed with glyphosate – resulting in injections of the toxin directly into people’s bodies, or into the bodies of animals they will consume.
    In addition, Samsel points out that gelatin is already an ingredient in many popular consumer products, including vitamins, protein powders, beer, wine and other items. In addition, Samsel notes that he thought his chances of finding glyphosate in some vaccines were “pretty good,” but even he seems shocked at the extent of the contamination.
    All the popular vaccines and all the major players are involved
    Samsel reports that to guarantee accuracy, he used multiple samples of the same vaccines, multiple varieties of vaccines, and multiple laboratories. Vaccines tested include those for shingles, measles/mumps/rubella, diptheria/tetanus/pertussis, chicken pox, influenza, pneumonia and hepatitis B.
    What he found was frightening: Zostavax, a shingles vaccine made by Merck, contains .42 ppb (parts per billion) of glyphosate, while MMR-II, for measles, mumps and rubella, clocks in at 2.90 ppb. A different sample of MMR-II was found to contain a whopping 3.740 ppb.
    Not just Merck, but other pharmaceutical giants have contaminated vaccines as well. The Novartis flu vaccine Fluviran contained from 1.70 to. 227 ppb, depending on the lab. Sanofi Pasteur’s DPT vaccine contained 1.09 ppb glyphosate, while Glaxo Smith Kline’s Hepatitis B vaccine scored between .33 and .337 at two different labs.
    Only one vaccine, Merck’s Pneumovax 23, appeared to be free of glyphosate. But, because the labs had a cutoff of .15-.75 ppb, this absence of glyphosate should not be particularly comforting – and maybe not reflective of reality.
    Remember, 3 parts per billion may not seem like a high concentration. But Samsel points out that there are trillions of molecules involved, amplifying the amounts.
    You can watch the video of Samsel reporting his findings here:

So, here’s a simple question: Does it make any sense to be injecting people with a probable carcinogenic and toxic herbicide – under the guise of keeping them healthy? (Politicians, are you listening?!)
    Natural health advocates fight back
    Advocates are calling for a grassroots movement demanding postponement of all mass vaccinations until vaccine manufacturers agree to use animals that have consumed only organic feed, and been tested to make sure they are glyphosate free.
    Dr. David Brownstein, an internationally-recognized family physician and holistic health expert, points out that known neurotoxins – such as mercury and aluminum; and known carcinogens – such as formaldehyde have no place in vaccines; the addition of glyphosate worsens the situation further.
    Dr. Brownstein is calling for a Congressional investigation into vaccines.
    So far, no response from health or government agencies
    Samsel has contacted his United States Senator in New Hampshire, along with the CDC, FDA and WHO. He also sent a letter to Congress, which he says has been so far ignored.
    Yes, send an important message about contaminated vaccines that are given daily to children and adults, and you hear….crickets!
    Read Samsel’s courageous letter – below:

Share this letter with family and friends, or anyone you think doesn’t want glyphosate as a vaccine ingredient. Even better, write to your local representatives and national medical agencies, and ask that they investigate this new finding concerning glyphosate contamination of popular vaccines.
    We’ve got to put an end to this insanity and, together, we will succeed!
    Each breath a gift...

36. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Ewan (18th September 2016), Hervé (19th September 2016), Houman (18th September 2016), ThePythonicCow (19th September 2016), william r sanford72 (7th October 2016)

37. Link to Post #79
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Peer review on vaccines
    Provides a cogent and compelling argument that vaccines are responsible for an epidemic of disease and disorder in the human system using only published, accepted peer review from 100s of authors representing many dozens of specialties and from across the globe. The PDF is free, there is no print version.
    http://www.modernherbaleducation.com...eview-1000.pdf
    Each breath a gift...

38. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Hervé (19th September 2016), william r sanford72 (7th October 2016)

39. Link to Post #80
    Language
    English
    Thanks

SB 277 Fight – We Are Winning. Increase the Pressure…
    Opinion by Consumer Advocate Tim Bolen 9/19/16
    http://bolenreport.com/sb-277-fight-...ure/#more-5161
    How do I know we are winning? Easy? Reactions to our efforts are getting more strident. Near panic reigns…

Current Center for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) leadership is in desperation mode, running from the crumbling precipice, probably from being notified by their Big Pharma Masters that those twice-the-pay Pharma jobs they are promised are going to disappear if they don’t do something, anything, everything, to stop the burgeoning, hugely successful, anti-vaccination movement.

Americans are becoming more and more aware that vaccines are, in reality, Made-in-China death pus tubes that are neither safe nor effective, but in fact, literally horrible.

So, what does CDC leadership do to save their big payoffs? Or, should I say, TRY to save their big payoffs? They come out with a proposed rule change which, in essence, converts the government of the United States from a Constitutional Republic to a Totalitarian Dictatorship by so declaring.

Or, so they hope…

Talk about government overreach…

A lot of people are VERY concerned about what is being called “CDC Moves to Amend the Public Health Service Act.” Our NVIC friend Barbara Loe Fisher writes on Joe Mercola MD’s site about those dangers quite well. If you haven’t read that piece go read it now. You WILL be alarmed. Below is an important excerpt:

“During the last days of summer, while we were vacationing, shopping for school supplies or, in the case of Virginia families, while we were busy pleading with legislators to protect the medical and religious vaccine exemptions in state vaccine law.

Public health officials at the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) were quietly publishing a very long Notice of Proposed Rulemaking (NPRM) in the August 15, 2016, Federal Register to amend federal public health law.

The part of the Public Health Service Act they want to strengthen is the part that gives them power under the U.S. Constitution6,7 to restrict the freedom of a person entering the U.S. or traveling between states if they believe the person is infected or could become infected with certain kinds of communicable diseases.

You only have until October 14, 2016, to make a public comment to the CDC and contact your legislators in Congress, so please take this seriously because what the CDC is proposing applies to all Americans who travel outside the country or between states, especially on commercial airlines.

In the future, it could extend to any form of transportation when you cross state lines, including by bus, train or car.

More that should frighten you …

More from Barbara’s article:

After You Are Taken Into Custody

After you are taken into government custody, it appears you can be held for 72 hours without the right to contact an attorney or anyone else to appeal your detention. You will be asked to sign a contract with the CDC that you consent to the “public health measures” being applied to you or your minor child, which may include “quarantine, isolation, conditional release, medical examination, hospitalization, vaccination and treatment.”

But even if you don’t voluntarily agree to sign that contract, public health officials can still do whatever they want to do to you because “the individual’s consent shall not be considered a prerequisite to any exercise of any authority” by the CDC. And if government officials do release you from detention, you can be electronically tracked and monitored, including by electronic tracking devices you have to wear or by email, cell phone texts, video conferencing and voicemail.

It will be easy for the CDC to electronically track and monitor your movements after they release you. Since the early 1990s, when Congress passed the phony HIPPA “privacy” legislation, federal health officials have been using your tax dollars to create and operate electronic medical records and vaccine tracking systems that use health care identifiers to keep tabs on how healthy or sick you are, what kind of drugs you take and which vaccines you have gotten.

Health maintenance organizations (HMOs) are hooked in, so your medical information, including your vaccination status, can be shared with government researchers, pharmaceutical companies and law enforcement officials.

You Can Be Fined and Jailed for Disobeying CDC Orders

And if the CDC finds you guilty of disobeying their orders and they believe you transmitted an infection to someone else, you can be fined “$100,000 if the violation does not result in a death, or one year in jail, or both, or a fine of no more than $250,000 if the violation results in a death, or one year in jail or both.”

Plus, they have added this curious language without explanation: “Violations by organizations are subject to a fine of no more than $200,000 per event if the violation does not result in a death, or $500,000 per event it the violation results in a death.”

Right now, measles is not officially on the “detain and quarantine list.” But measles easily could be put on that “isolate and quarantine” list if CDC officials convince the president to issue an Executive Order if or when the NPRM becomes law after October 14, 2016.

See what I mean?

Total takeover: Roadblocks, FEMA death camps, older people ripped out of their vehicles or bludgeoned at Senior centers because they don’t have evidence with them of the ninety-two vaccines the CDC wants adults to have. Children “disappearing” out of school because the so-called “school nurse” thinks they might have a sniffle. You get the picture…

But there is a serious mistake in Barbara, and others, articles about this cancellation of American’s rights. They are wrong about one important thing. What’s that?

The CDC Can Do No Wrong…

What? What do I mean “The CDC Can Do No Wrong?” That sounds crazy – “what about the…”

Back in August 19th, 2003 I wrote an article called “I Own the FDA…” In that piece I explained that “We The People” put public agencies in place to each do a specific thing for us. If that mission is NOT being done it is NOT the fault of the agency but that of the employees hired by us, to complete that mission. Here is an excerpt that explains:

“Don’t Sue Yourself…”

The first people that introduced me to this simple legal philosophy meant that it was a mistake to sue a government agency that we, the people, own. It’s like your right hand suing your left hand. That agency, no matter what it is, and has become, belongs to us. We set it up. We gave it it’s mission. We monitor it. Or do we?

So the theory is, if an agency isn’t doing what we want it to do, what we set it up to do, what we expect from it, then what’s the problem? It can’t be the agency – because that’s us, “we the people.” We own it. So what’s wrong?

It must be rogue employees. Rogue employees within the agency we set up, abusing the power we gave them – to promote their own agenda.

Go After the “Rogue Employees,” Not the Agency…

Got the idea?”

So, Let’s Ask the Obvious Question…

Who, exactly, at the CDC is responsible for this proposed new rule? Let’s find them and ask them some questions.. about their personal agenda. Let’s mention the word TREASON right up front.

Treason? Let’s look at this definition just below

1. the offense of acting to overthrow one’s government or toharm or kill its sovereign.

2. a violation of allegiance to one’s sovereign or to one’s state.

3. the betrayal of a trust or confidence; breach of faith;treachery.
    Isn’t what they are proposing a “violent overthrow” of what we know as a government?
    Questions? What Questions?

The CDC Mission Statement is clear and concise. Click here for the whole write up. An excerpt:

“The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) serves as the national focus for developing and applying disease prevention and control, environmental health, and health promotion and health education activities designed to improve the health of the people of the United States.

To accomplish its mission, CDC identifies and defines preventable health problems and maintains active surveillance of diseases through epidemiologic and laboratory investigations and data collection, analysis, and distribution; serves as the PHS lead agency in developing and implementing operational programs relating to environmental health problems, and conducts operational research aimed at developing and testing effective disease prevention, control, and health promotion programs; administers a national program to develop recommended occupational safety and health standards and to conduct research, training, and technical assistance to assure safe and healthful working conditions for every working person; develops and implements a program to sustain a strong national workforce in disease prevention and control; and conducts a national program for improving the performance of clinical laboratories.

I don’t think they are doing much of this at all. They are just focused on peddling vaccines for their paymasters. They don’t care a bit how dangerous and ineffective vaccines are.

i think we are going about questioning the CDC all wrong… We need to target the employees making the decisions.

Each breath a gift...

40. The Following User Says Thank You to onawah For This Post:

william r sanford72 (7th October 2016)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 20 FirstFirst 1 4 14 20 LastLast