+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Switzerland - World's Longest Tunnel Opens with Satanic Ritual

1. Link to Post #21
    Thanks
    Thanked 82,321 times in 10,234 posts

Default Re: Switzerland - World's Longest Tunnel Opens with Satanic Ritual

Satan is also not Lucifer, big difference. A fundamental difference.

Satan is a title, not a person or specific being.

A Satan, is a 'justice of the peace', who delvers the decisions of the gods (plural) unto the populace.

So, the gods have a meeting and decide something is to be done, decimation, death, move people around, award one group, demote another, whatever the case may be.

And the Satan, delivers that judgement. If the gods said, 'eradicate those 10,000 HU/man-work-units over there', the Satan goes and..... gets it done.

Thus... seeing a Satan.... was probably not the best day to be having.

So, no Satan, only Lucifer, if such a thing was ever to be.

Not a satanic ritual, that is a total misnomer... more like a Luciferian Ritual.
    Last edited by Carmody; 8th June 2016 at 02:14.
    Interdimensional Civil Servant

2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Carmody For This Post:

cursichella1 (17th January 2017), DeDukshyn (8th June 2016), ElfeMya (18th June 2016), kirolak (8th June 2016), meat suit (8th June 2016), Sophocles (7th July 2016), Sunny-side-up (9th June 2016), thunder24 (8th June 2016)

3. Link to Post #22
    Palestinian Territory Avalon Member thunder24's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,159 times in 1,845 posts

Quote Posted by Carmody (here)

A Satan, is a 'justice of the peace', who delvers the decisions of the gods (plural) unto the populace.

So, the gods have a meeting and decide something is to be done, decimation, death, move people around, award one group, demote another, whatever the case may be.

And the Satan, delivers that judgement. If the gods said, 'eradicate those 10,000 HU/man-work-units over there', the Satan goes and..... gets it done.

Thus... seeing a Satan.... was probably not the best day to be having.

So, no Satan, only Lucifer, if such a thing was ever to be.

Not a satanic ritual, that is a total misnomer... more like a Luciferian Ritual.
    can we define gods, for the people also...?
    OBADIAH 1:21
    The Good things in life

"...where ever you go, there you are..."

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to thunder24 For This Post:

cursichella1 (17th January 2017), DeDukshyn (8th June 2016), ElfeMya (18th June 2016)

5. Link to Post #23
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 45,466 times in 8,541 posts

,,, l.
    The whole concept is of `Satan` pretty personified and subjective - ultimately; I feel the force of Satan is more the rudimentary force, that has a `cause` toward certain outcomes under a certain circumstance. Not sure how much sense I am making (although on re-read of you post - it seems he have just different ways of description). A rather nebulous subject, at all levels even. Always good for objective discussion though.
    Last edited by DeDukshyn; 8th June 2016 at 03:54.
    When you are one step ahead of the crowd, you are a genius.
    Two steps ahead, and you are deemed a crackpot.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to DeDukshyn For This Post:

cursichella1 (17th January 2017), ElfeMya (18th June 2016), kirolak (8th June 2016)

7. Link to Post #24
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,292 times in 744 posts

I suspect this may be much ado about nothing but TASTE - some are open to modern approaches, others are not; take a look at this genuinely creepy version of Haendel's "Darkness shall cover the Earth", from the staged version of the oratorio, with the evocative Florian Boesch . . .I must admit, I love it! Then there are modern composers Brouwer, Gilardino, Castelnuovo-Tedesco) who almost approach aleatoric music; often an sudden, jarring sound or image is exactly what is needed to wake one up, in my view. . .music, theatre, etc are all inter-related.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B0A_1LovZJc
    Last edited by kirolak; 8th June 2016 at 09:34. Reason: added link

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to kirolak For This Post:

Agape (8th June 2016), cursichella1 (17th January 2017), ElfeMya (18th June 2016), meat suit (8th June 2016), meeradas (9th June 2016)

9. Link to Post #25
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,399 times in 4,618 posts

Quote Posted by DeDukshyn (here)

,,, l.
    The whole concept is of `Satan` pretty personified and subjective - ultimately; I feel the force of Satan is more the rudimentary force, that has a `cause` toward certain outcomes under a certain circumstance. Not sure how much sense I am making (although on re-read of you post - it seems he have just different ways of description). A rather nebulous subject, at all levels even. Always good for objective discussion though.

...is only being big trouble of monotheistic religions . Through Zoroastrism ( Parsi ) to Islam and later Christianity ,
    monotheistic religions because the 'small doubt' overgrew to 'big doubt' .

In Vedic philosophy and other polytheistic religions there are always some malevolent beings such as demons who have been tamed . They do not represent competitive force but may be attracted to specific people on bases of similarity of deeds or character .

It only helps to show the power of allegory and imprint processed through common unconscious of humanity .

I wonder how safe is such tunnel if there was an earthquake

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Agape For This Post:

cursichella1 (17th January 2017), DeDukshyn (8th June 2016), ElfeMya (18th June 2016), kirolak (9th June 2016)

11. Link to Post #26
    Australia On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,555 times in 3,482 posts

That is deeply unsettling and hugely messed up.

Tin foil hats on.

I think tunnels can function as gateways, folks who are interested in paranormal activity and haunted locations will be familiar with the nature tunnels can have. Also, I propose that with rituals or practices you could calibrate a tunnel to allow specific spirits/beings through.

Those weird creatures depicted in this “performance”, the ones that have long hair who appear with the Baphomet (in both videos); I’m fairly certain they are demonic minions who can affect people. This is the second time I’ve seen them depicted as such, the first was in David Bowie’s Blackstar music video.

A ritual is depicted in the Blackstar video, they appear to summon a creature and its appearance and behaviour is the same as the creatures in the tunnel videos. Note the performers in the Blackstar video raise their right fist during the ritual (8:39); the performers in the tunnel videos also raise their right fist shortly after the beginning of their strange performance (first video in OP, (0:49). Then, in both the Blackstar and tunnel videos, the creatures affect the behaviour (escalate to frenzy) of the others when entering the scene (second video in OP, 7:42 and 8:48 in Blackstar video).

I see a long assed gateway with an enormous amount of energy calibrated to demonic beings, who can affect people’s behaviour (mind).
    Never give up on your silly, silly dreams.

You mustn't be afraid to dream a little BIGGER, darling.

12. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Innocent Warrior For This Post:

cursichella1 (17th January 2017), Daozen (8th June 2016), ElfeMya (18th June 2016), Journeyman (26th July 2022), lightning23 (10th June 2016), MorningSong (10th June 2016), Pilgrim (19th June 2016), Sunny-side-up (9th June 2016), WildOrchid (18th June 2016)

13. Link to Post #27
    Thanks

How far gone does a human being have to be to be sucked in by all this, i worry about the species when i see crap like this.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ciaran For This Post:

ElfeMya (18th June 2016), WildOrchid (18th June 2016)

15. Link to Post #28
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,399 times in 4,618 posts

It's all over the news it seems :

Was the Gotthard Base Tunnel Opening Ceremony an Illuminati Ritual Intended to Honor Satan?

http://www.breitbart.com/london/2016...-isnt-satanic/

http://www.thenewamerican.com/world-...-like-ceremony

Switzerland tunnel: The oddest moments of the opening ceremony
    ( BBC)

In the middle of all of this, an actor sat down, looked rather underwhelmed by everything, and ate his lunch

I don't understand the spirit of variety of todays 'modern abstract art' either other than it reflects conflict and chaos typical for todays post-christian society .
    Should say post-religious really because the phenomenon seems to be culturally common and prevalent in all kinds cultures where the rift between 'church' or 'religious doctrines' and 'scientific secularism' was so deep at some point or rather period of historical evolution of human society and demanded active transformation of thought from both sides that did not happen ,
    so in result ..the rift could not be healed .. and religion was submerged .

It's like one of those post-apocalyptic movie scenes ...the superpowers have assumed their right to what they could and no matter what's happening to the 'small people' they'll continue doing that ,
    the 'small man' , an individual ends up acting mad in vane effort to work out the transformation 'somehow' because the original social coherence and order were lost ,
    or sacrifices himself hopelessly for the sake of 'greater good' . Or ends up walking bewildered through the chaos .

It's our todays European reflection on existential paradigms , not better or worse than walking through the crowded city fairs or refugee crisis of recent if you ask me,
    the 'modern art galleries' and 'chocolate factories' and the brutality of contrasts we live in ,
    where faith in truth and answers have largely been lost .

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Agape For This Post:

ElfeMya (18th June 2016)

17. Link to Post #29
    Germany Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,190 times in 1,661 posts

I lived/worked in Bern, Switzerland from '76-'78; this capitol city has many fountains on its main street; but even back then before I ever, ever questioned anything I always felt disturbed by the fountain named "Chindli Frässer" (child-eater) which shows an entity devouring children-

I've stated it before and I'll state it again: the core of the world's actions is being dictated from the tiny country of Switzerland (richest per capita country in the world); but then who may be controling Switzerland?- if one has managed to put 2 + 2 together which faction protects the Vatican? (deep breath)- the Swiss Guard-

now take it a step farther...

please be well all-

Larry

18. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Cardillac For This Post:

Agape (9th June 2016), cursichella1 (17th January 2017), ElfeMya (18th June 2016), Inversion (30th January 2024), Journeyman (26th July 2022), MorningSong (10th June 2016), Sunny-side-up (9th June 2016), Zampano (7th July 2016)

19. Link to Post #30
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,076 times in 332 posts

Thanks Michael M, You are not alone in the description you make about this aberrant show ! Very disgusting, nothing to do with the tunnel, whatever it represents two thumbs down !

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Yetti For This Post:

ElfeMya (18th June 2016), WildOrchid (18th June 2016)

21. Link to Post #31
    New Caledonia/ Australia/ Munich, Germany
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Innocent Warrior (here)
    That is deeply unsettling and hugely messed up.

Tin foil hats on.

I think tunnels can function as gateways, folks who are interested in paranormal activity and haunted locations will be familiar with the nature tunnels can have. Also, I propose that with rituals or practices you could calibrate a tunnel to allow specific spirits/beings through.

Those weird creatures depicted in this “performance”, the ones that have long hair who appear with the Baphomet (in both videos); I’m fairly certain they are demonic minions who can affect people. This is the second time I’ve seen them depicted as such, the first was in David Bowie’s Blackstar music video.

A ritual is depicted in the Blackstar video, they appear to summon a creature and its appearance and behaviour is the same as the creatures in the tunnel videos. Note the performers in the Blackstar video raise their right fist during the ritual (8:39); the performers in the tunnel videos also raise their right fist shortly after the beginning of their strange performance (first video in OP, (0:49). Then, in both the Blackstar and tunnel videos, the creatures affect the behaviour (escalate to frenzy) of the others when entering the scene (second video in OP, 7:42 and 8:48 in Blackstar video).

I see a long assed gateway with an enormous amount of energy calibrated to demonic beings, who can affect people’s behaviour (mind).
    Like a conditioning tool. Like a giant brainwashing tool of industrial proportion where souls and people could be labelled and prepared or calibrated for more preying to be done or spying or sealing of their beings...
    Love and Light

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ElfeMya For This Post:

Daozen (18th June 2016), Innocent Warrior (19th June 2016), Pilgrim (19th June 2016)

23. Link to Post #32
    Australia On Sabbatical
    Thanks

Quote Posted by ElfeMya (here)
    Like a conditioning tool. Like a giant brainwashing tool of industrial proportion where souls and people could be labelled and prepared or calibrated for more preying to be done or spying or sealing of their beings...
    Precisely, spot on.

24. The Following User Says Thank You to Innocent Warrior For This Post:

ElfeMya (19th June 2016)

25. Link to Post #33
    New Caledonia/ Australia/ Munich, Germany
    Thanks

Precisely, spot on.
    I felt that too. And there is more... we could explore this and expose this, at least here...
    How many structures like this one are on the planet right now ?

Fruity hugs to you
    Love and Light

26. The Following User Says Thank You to ElfeMya For This Post:

Innocent Warrior (28th June 2016)

27. Link to Post #34
    Australia On Sabbatical
    Thanks

I felt that too. And there is more... we could explore this and expose this, at least here...
    How many structures like this one are on the planet right now ?
    I guess we could but I'm not confident that it would be time well spent, it's hard, if not impossible to accept such views without seeing it for ourselves. J. Edgar Hoover has been quoted as having said, "The individual is handicapped by coming face-to-face with a conspiracy so monstrous that he/she cannot believe it exists". Perhaps when more people really see the truth of that they'll learn to see such energetic atrocities for themselves.

Quote Fruity hugs to you
    And to you.

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Innocent Warrior For This Post:

Atlas (5th July 2016), ElfeMya (28th June 2016)

29. Link to Post #35
    Great Britain Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,391 times in 1,757 posts

Look around familiarity breeds contempt- they are literally ramming all kinds of perversion down our throats. Turn it off. Snap it off. Turn the other way. chuck the TV in the skip.

30. Link to Post #36
    Turkey Avalon Member Miu O Deus's Avatar
    Thanks

It resembles me the movie Silent Hill...dance of the underweared men and women especially.And the 2 nd act of the show inculudes pyramid it symbolized with veil it has a pyramid shape because of the wearing styel.I don't know if anyone agree with me but i think the veil itself has an occultic meaning too...
    Last edited by Miu O Deus; 7th July 2016 at 17:14.

31. Link to Post #37
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,568 times in 524 posts

A friend of mine linked me to this just today. It is a video showing a ceremony in celebration of a new tunnel made in Switzerland. Pretty much a satanist/pagan (what ever you want to call it) ritual.

P.S. Thanks whoever moved my post, I didn't realise this was old. I actually thought this happened very recently. Doh, there is a video of this in the thread already aswell

Sorry guys, I always check the forum first, but apparently I forgot to this time
    Last edited by 7alon; 17th January 2017 at 06:01.

32. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to 7alon For This Post:

Johnnycomelately (26th July 2022), pabranno (26th July 2022)

33. Link to Post #38
    Albania Avalon Retired Member
    Language
    Albanian
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,902 times in 467 posts

Rituals disguised as art and Switzerland is the right place to perform it in public and still be accepted by most people. No wonder that Vatican and Switzerland are so much connected to each other.

34. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Eagle Eye For This Post:

Johnnycomelately (26th July 2022), pabranno (26th July 2022)

35. Link to Post #39
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,222 times in 1,147 posts

Here's an excerpt from Chris Knowles (Secret Sun blog) look at the Gotthard Tunnel ritual. Chris is an astute observer and well worth a watch:

If you look back at the opening and closing ceremonies of Olympic or Commonwealth games, SuperBowl half time shows, celebrations such as Queens jubilee etc you can find the occult references. In the past they would've been relatively subtle and only those with quite a deep knowledge of occulted practices would likely catch on to what was happening, I certainly didn't.

The Gotthard tunnel ritual however is startling for just how overt the occult references are, how far they from anything that regular people would consider normal. There's a flim-flam story about how the show is inspired by the folk tales of the region, but that's not going to persuade anyone outside the most credulous. Certainly if you were to take the footage without context I would bet few would link the images to the stories of the region.

So to me the key point in this is that the so called elites are now getting very brazen in the rituals they put on, they don't care if more people can decode them and realise what they're up to. I think the message of the Gotthard tunnel opening ceremony is that they're in the end game.

36. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Journeyman For This Post:

Inversion (5th November 2022), Johnnycomelately (26th July 2022), onevoice (26th July 2022), pabranno (26th July 2022)

37. Link to Post #40
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,941 times in 1,710 posts

Quote Posted by Cardillac (here)
    I lived/worked in Bern, Switzerland from '76-'78; this capitol city has many fountains on its main street; but even back then before I ever, ever questioned anything I always felt disturbed by the fountain named "Chindli Frässer" (child-eater) which shows an entity devouring children-

I've stated it before and I'll state it again: the core of the world's actions is being dictated from the tiny country of Switzerland (richest per capita country in the world); but then who may be controling Switzerland?- if one has managed to put 2 + 2 together which faction protects the Vatican? (deep breath)- the Swiss Guard-

now take it a step farther...

please be well all-

Larry
    This video shows eleven fountains in Bern, Switzerland. Bern is the German word for bear. The House of Zähringen was mentioned.

05/19/18 (18:33)

38. The Following User Says Thank You to Inversion For This Post:

Yoda (30th January 2024)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast