+ Reply to Thread
Page 25 of 25 FirstFirst 1 15 25

Thread: The Mandela Effect: What does it mean??

1. Link to Post #481
    United States Avalon Member DNA's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,921 times in 4,330 posts

Default Re: The Mandela Effect: What does it mean??

Quote Posted by Pris (here)
    Quote Posted by DNA (here)

The above comment is exactly the reason why I wonder why I even bother posting at all in threads like this.
    You and me...
    We are very similar.
    We are a$$holes.
    People love us and hate us.

I know you because I know myself.

With that being said,,,, let me engage you.

Do you know why liberals piss you off???

I'll honestly welcome your reply on this...
    But I'm gonna answer for you.

Liberals piss you of because they are cowards.
    They refuse to acknowledge the reality of this world and as such they live in a fantasy world.

I'm not saying the Mandela Effect is real.
    But,,,,

I'm saying you're to much of a coward to hear the situation out and understand it for what it is.
    You think you have the world figured out and you're done hearing what anyone else has to say.
    That's why you come off like a dismissive, arrogant a-hole.
    Now honest to God I love you.
    You're honest salt of the earth good people.
    But you're also a dismissive a-hole when you are out of your depth.
    And until you ask the right questions and come down off you're pedestal you will never have a clue as to what you are talking about.
    And further it just shows you are out of you're depth.

You need to ask a few questions before stomping into a thread like a troll acting like you know everything.

I'm literally rolling on the floor laughing my ass off at this. Here, I'll even give you the emoticon! I knew I'd likely get some strong reaction for my comment and I've not been disappointed.

You may not know this, but I'm not entirely new to this subject.

I'm... fond of you, too, DNA. BUT, I'm sticking to my guns on this one. You may think I'm "out of my depth" on this, but I've come to a logical, rational conclusion FOR MYSELF and UNTIL AND UNLESS I discover something else that makes even more sense TO ME, I'm sticking to what I said.

A$$hole? Yes, I'm one of the biggest, but I mean well and always have. And, I thank you for the fine acknowledgement. You're not so bad yourself.

Cheers!

You know...
    I don't drink often...
    But last night after finishing a little bourbon I was convinced this was going to start a great back and forth discussion.

I'm sorry. I can see now that was wishful thinking.
    I got carried away.
    I appreciate you're response here.
    You have navigated this situation well.
    I had a few drinks and acted like a triggered little b!tch.
    I honestly think there are a myriad of interesting rabbit holes that go along with this conversion.
    But most of it is pretty out there.

Thank you again.
    You have a solid chin and you let stuff roll off your shoulders well. Thank you again.

Anyway Priss,,, I raise my glass to you in a toast. 🥂
    Only this time I'm now drinking Tea
    Take care

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Post:

ClearWater (7th January 2024), Inversion (7th January 2024), Nasu (18th February 2024), Pris (6th January 2024)

3. Link to Post #482
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,212 times in 2,396 posts

I'm literally rolling on the floor laughing my ass off at this. Here, I'll even give you the emoticon! I knew I'd likely get some strong reaction for my comment and I've not been disappointed.

You may not know this, but I'm not entirely new to this subject.

I'm... fond of you, too, DNA. BUT, I'm sticking to my guns on this one. You may think I'm "out of my depth" on this, but I've come to a logical, rational conclusion FOR MYSELF and UNTIL AND UNLESS I discover something else that makes even more sense TO ME, I'm sticking to what I said.

A$$hole? Yes, I'm one of the biggest, but I mean well and always have. And, I thank you for the fine acknowledgement. You're not so bad yourself.

Cheers!

You know...
    I don't drink often...
    But last night after finishing a little bourbon I was convinced this was going to start a great back and forth discussion.

I'm sorry. I can see now that was wishful thinking.
    I got carried away.
    I appreciate you're response here.
    You have navigated this situation well.
    I had a few drinks and acted like a triggered little b!tch.
    I honestly think there are a myriad of interesting rabbit holes that go along with this conversion.
    But most of it is pretty out there.

Thank you again.
    You have a solid chin and you let stuff roll off your shoulders well. Thank you again.

Anyway Priss,,, I raise my glass to you in a toast. 🥂
    Only this time I'm now drinking Tea
    Take care

Did you mean to say 'conversation'? Did you see what you did there? Freudian slip? I couldn't have said it better: "...there are a myriad of interesting rabbit holes that go along with this conversion."

I'm sure there are.

Yes, I'm absolutely certain I'm not interested in being converted.

Cheers again!

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Pris For This Post:

ClearWater (7th January 2024), Nasu (18th February 2024)

5. Link to Post #483
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

I'm not saying this 100% happened, but to all you naysayers you probably haven't looked into the Peru case which just happened in July of 2023.
    That sh!t is crazier than the Florida thing.
    It has multiple witnesses.
    Camera footage.
    Victims who have escaped to tell the tale and who have died.

If you nay sayers were familiar with this you might slow your know it all roll and allow for the possibility of things that don't fit into your logical little orderly world.

This is a weird world we live in.
    Giants have most assuredly existed in the past and most assuredly exist now.

Off the top of my head this actually sounds like the tall whites.
    The tall whites of Charles Hall fame.
    These beings look 100% human with the caveat that they live to be hundreds of years old and start reaching really large sizes when they get over a hundred.

Could have been a casual day out when some kind of camouflage tech had a malfunction.
    Could be part of project blue beam thing or to fake an alien invasion.

Could also mean that we are all about to die and beings living long unknown to us don't care anymore if we know they exist due to the fact that we are all about to be as dead as fried efn chicken and they are saying waste not want not.

Cannibalism?
    Gathering perspective mates?

Just throwing this out there,,, when Billy Meier asked when will all this end of the world stuff will start he was told look for two things Pompeii erupting and giants coming up from their underground homes and abducting women in Peru.

Who's to say more giants won't start coming out to snatch their goodies now that the Peru folks have started.
    Maybe we will see more of this.

Obviously this is some crazy sh!t. Every body knows that.
    Try and give us a little more credit.
    No one is ignoring the Epstien list.

Besides this doesn't feel like a wag the dog thing, this is being suppressed and hushed.
    No media is playing this up.

I just want a place to gather more information as it comes out and be able to share it with folks.
    So try not to make us look stupid as we do that okay?

I find it curious that you feel the need to shame Avalonians (name-call, mock) who call out what they think is BS when they see it. You just did the exact same thing to me in the Mandela Effect thread: schmooze me while peppering your remark with condescending insults (to guilt me) topped up with a heavy play on emotion and self-perceived 'righteousness' to 'justify' yourself. I saw the title of this thread you put up (8-10 Foot Tall Beings at Bayside Miami Florida Mall Attacking and Being Shot At) and immediately thought it must be BS (and a total distraction). Nothing personal. It's like you're using reverse psychology when you attempt to shame people who've made up their minds that something is BS.

Link to post:
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/sho...=1#post1594492

6. Link to Post #484
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Update.

I'm not saying this 100% happened, but to all you naysayers you probably haven't looked into the Peru case which just happened in July of 2023.
    That sh!t is crazier than the Florida thing.
    It has multiple witnesses.
    Camera footage.
    Victims who have escaped to tell the tale and who have died.

If you nay sayers were familiar with this you might slow your know it all roll and allow for the possibility of things that don't fit into your logical little orderly world.

This is a weird world we live in.
    Giants have most assuredly existed in the past and most assuredly exist now.

Off the top of my head this actually sounds like the tall whites.
    The tall whites of Charles Hall fame.
    These beings look 100% human with the caveat that they live to be hundreds of years old and start reaching really large sizes when they get over a hundred.

Could have been a casual day out when some kind of camouflage tech had a malfunction.
    Could be part of project blue beam thing or to fake an alien invasion.

Could also mean that we are all about to die and beings living long unknown to us don't care anymore if we know they exist due to the fact that we are all about to be as dead as fried efn chicken and they are saying waste not want not.

Cannibalism?
    Gathering perspective mates?

Just throwing this out there,,, when Billy Meier asked when will all this end of the world stuff will start he was told look for two things Pompeii erupting and giants coming up from their underground homes and abducting women in Peru.

Who's to say more giants won't start coming out to snatch their goodies now that the Peru folks have started.
    Maybe we will see more of this.

Obviously this is some crazy sh!t. Every body knows that.
    Try and give us a little more credit.
    No one is ignoring the Epstien list.

Besides this doesn't feel like a wag the dog thing, this is being suppressed and hushed.
    No media is playing this up.

I just want a place to gather more information as it comes out and be able to share it with folks.
    So try not to make us look stupid as we do that okay?

I find it curious that you feel the need to shame Avalonians (name-call, mock) who call out what they think is BS when they see it. You just did the exact same thing to me in the Mandela Effect thread: schmooze me while peppering your remark with condescending insults (to guilt me) topped up with a heavy play on emotion and self-perceived 'righteousness' to 'justify' yourself. I saw the title of this thread you put up (8-10 Foot Tall Beings at Bayside Miami Florida Mall Attacking and Being Shot At) and immediately thought it must be BS (and a total distraction). Nothing personal. It's like you're using reverse psychology when you attempt to shame people who've made up their minds that something is BS.

We were a couple of posts into this thread.
    And I might of over reacted and if so I apologize. I simply didn't want to see folks made to feel stupid for wanting to post on a controversial matter.
    I apologize if it offended you.
    As for the Mandela Effect thread I apologized already to you specifically for that.
    So I'm sorry again.

People will only feel stupid posting on a 'controversial matter' (8-10 Foot Tall Beings at Bayside Miami Florida Mall Attacking and Being Shot At) if they allow others to make them feel stupid.

Not at all -- I wasn't offended about what you said to me in the Mandela Effect thread as I chose not to be though I do appreciate your sentiment -- both in that thread and this thread.
    Link to post:
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/sho...=1#post1594513

7. Link to Post #485
    United States Avalon Member DNA's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,921 times in 4,330 posts

Some interesting new Mandela Effects.
    One of which was from I love Lucy.

They are trying to say that Ricky never uddered the phrase "Lucy, you have some splaining to do."
    I for one have repeated that phrase my whole life as kind of a joke.
    I have an old school house hold. My and my wife and kids watch TV from the fifties and sixties and as such Lucy is a beloved icon in my house.
    If true this is a big Mandela Effect for us.

The second video they have a light discussion on the Mandela Effect in so far as it being related to CERN

These folks tend to think that if CERN is causing the Mandela Effect it's accidental to their true motives.

I'm of the opinion CERN is indeed at the heart of the MANDELA EFFECT. Too many things associated with CERN seem to point out it is more than what they say.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Post:

BMJ (1st February 2024), Jambo (7th March 2024), Nasu (18th February 2024)

9. Link to Post #486
    United States Avalon Member Valknut3301's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks

I experienced a Mandela effect a few years ago which, over time, has grown more and more troubling to me and I can't quite say why. I haven't heard anyone else mention it, so maybe it's just me, but I can't for the life of me get over it.

I had never heard of the guitarist Joe Bonamassa before (roughly) 2017. I have been playing guitar and obsessing over guitar players past and present since the year 2000, but Joe Bonamassa remained completely unknown to me until the late twenty-teens, when I began hearing people rave about him and his playing, saying what an amazing guitarist he is and how influential he is as well, yet I had no idea who he was.
    It's only gotten more extreme over time. I now hear about him all the time, yet I still don't really know anything about him or his playing. I've listened to some of his music and (apologies to any Joe Bonamassa fans, this is just my opinion) I find his playing mediocre, not good, not bad, just run of the mill guitar playing.

Where did this guy come from? And why hadn't I, who can name just about every guitarist from the past seventy or so years after hearing only a few notes, ever heard of him before 2017? Am I alone here, or is there anyone else who has had the same Joe Bonamassa Mandela effect happen to them?
    'Shared pain is diminished. Shared joy is increased' - Spider Robinson

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Valknut3301 For This Post:

DNA (17th February 2024), Ewan (17th February 2024), Nasu (18th February 2024)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 25 of 25 FirstFirst 1 15 25