+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 25 FirstFirst 1 10 20 25 LastLast

Thread: The Mandela Effect: What does it mean??

1. Link to Post #181
    United States Avalon Member DNA's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,731 times in 4,313 posts

Default Re: The Mandela Effect: What does it mean??

On a lighter note.
    I'm surprised we don't reflect more on songs and song lyrics that do not seem to be the same and have changed.
    Regardless, this song feels like it was written for someone experiencing a pretty bad case of the Mandela effect.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=98AJUj-qxHI

2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Post:

BMJ (8th September 2016), gord (2nd October 2016), Inversion (8th September 2016), lisalu (7th October 2016), RunningDeer (8th September 2016), Savannah (7th October 2016), sunpaw (7th October 2016), TargeT (8th September 2016)

3. Link to Post #182
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,349 times in 1,707 posts

Clip from the 1997 movie "George of the Jungle"

Published on 13 Oct 2014
    Ursula's mother: Arthur, I wish you would do something about all these monkeys. I feel like Jane Goodall

Ape: Madam, I knew Jane Goodall and you are no Jane Goodall.

Another mandella effect. Ursula's refers to "monkeys" and a "gorilla" responds.

Thanks to Lisa M Harrison for this one.

I remember Jane Goodall studying silverback gorilla's in the congo and not chimpaneze.
    Last edited by BMJ; 20th September 2016 at 16:37.

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to BMJ For This Post:

DNA (20th September 2016), lisalu (7th October 2016), Savannah (7th October 2016), seleka (18th February 2017), sunpaw (7th October 2016), sunwings (19th September 2016)

5. Link to Post #183
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,666 times in 638 posts

Proof dimensions are overwriting each other

Screenshots of the Volkswagen logo on the Libyan Terrorist van in Back to the Future movie. The logo appears without a cut (dash) in the middle and then it reappears in other scenes as the movie plays. Two different realities. Some people vividly remember the logo to be without the middle dash (Mandela Effect).

http://www.timelineshift.com/2016/08...ach-other.html

6. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to sunwings For This Post:

BMJ (20th September 2016), DNA (20th September 2016), Holly Lindin (8th November 2016), RunningDeer (20th September 2016), Savannah (7th October 2016), seleka (18th February 2017), sunpaw (7th October 2016)

7. Link to Post #184
    Thanks

Quote Posted by BMJ (here)
    We are "Happy" at CERN

Check out Santa Claus at 2.30 minutes. This video was published in "4th November 2014"
    Santa Claus holds a Bond 1 and Mandela sign at 2.30minutes

Bond 1 is a reference to Barry Nelson the first James Bond in a movie.

Link: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Barry_Nelson

Hence Nelson Mandela effect

Thanks to Divine Pollination for this find.
    Last edited by BMJ; 30th September 2016 at 02:30.

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to BMJ For This Post:

DNA (23rd September 2016), Holly Lindin (13th March 2017), seleka (18th February 2017), sunwings (22nd September 2016)

9. Link to Post #185
    Thanks

An interesting perspective on the mandela effect.

What is the Mandela Effect & Why is it Occurring?

Published on 7 Jul 2016

What is the Mandela Effect? Why is it happening, is it because we're timeline jumping, because of timeline manipulation, or are we ascending?

To learn more about how quantum computers can be used to deceive people on a mass scale, see the following video:

#libertyvirus2016 JADE HELM: THE HARD CORE TRUTH FINALLY EXPLAINED!
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K4310...

For more on the Mandela Effect, please see the following videos:

10 MORE Mandela Effects that MIGHT be happening to YOU | Plus Updates
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ClOgz...

BEST Understanding of the Mandela Effect Yet - Wes Penre on the Singularity
    https://youtu.be/F2ogX4u_FZg

The Mandela Effect & the Power of Observation
    https://youtu.be/2yFbHHX-C_k

The Mandela Effect & the Fifth Hermetic Principle of Rhythm
    https://youtu.be/F_Dudye-42o

Disclaimer: The information, reasoning, and conclusions that we provide in our videos are meant to provoke viewers into asking the questions necessary to think their way to their own conclusions. It is not our responsibility to think for our viewers, but to provide them with the inspiration needed to further their own thinking process. While we are not interested in debating the content of our videos, we welcome questions that seek clarity, understanding, or those that promote a multilogical dialogue. Antagonistic comments may be removed.

Our Facebook Group:
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/Divin...

Our Facebook Pages:
    https://www.facebook.com/theUnityProc...
    https://www.facebook.com/DivinePollin...

Websites:
    http://DivinePollination.com
    http://theUnityProcess.com
    Last edited by BMJ; 23rd September 2016 at 14:56.

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to BMJ For This Post:

DNA (23rd September 2016), RunningDeer (22nd September 2016), seleka (18th February 2017)

11. Link to Post #186
    United States Avalon Member RunningDeer's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 168,298 times in 18,139 posts

I am sorry that I could not upload the video and that is because every single time it refered back to another video titled "scientist blows the whistle on mandela effect".
    Thanks, BMJ.
    A couple of trouble shoot suggestions:
    • How I get around it is I copy and paste the original title in YouTube search. Often multiple copies come up.
    • I noticed you used an 'url' tag rather than a 'youtube' tag. It creates a link rather than a video.

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Bill Ryan (3rd October 2016), BMJ (22nd September 2016), DNA (23rd September 2016), Holly Lindin (8th November 2016), sunpaw (7th October 2016)

13. Link to Post #187
    Thanks

Thank you RunningDeer I'll make a mental note of that fact.

I gave it a try and got it, I fixed my post above, thanks again RunningDeer.
    Last edited by BMJ; 22nd September 2016 at 23:43.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to BMJ For This Post:

DNA (23rd September 2016), RunningDeer (23rd September 2016)

15. Link to Post #188
    Thanks

Mandela Effect evidence from the attic 2

Star Wars book and record set dated 1979.
    Movie based photos indicate C3PO has both legs in gold throughout the book.

Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs book and toy set dated 2009.
    With snow white and the seven dwarfs. Back of the box says at 2.30 minutes
    "Mirror Mirror on the wall who's the fairest one of all."

Then the book on the inside says at 4.00 minutes
    "Magic mirror on the wall, who's the fairest one of all?"

Some comments:
    sackett68 1 day ago
    I was a big star wars fan growing up and had the action figures as a kid...C3PO was always completely gold. Never saw the silver leg until recently from watching vids on the Mandela effect.

FulciLives 1 week ago
    I was 5 when STAR WARS came out. One of my earliest memories. I saw it 3 times in theaters and had all the toys. C-3PO was always ALL gold.
    The wicked witch states at 10 seconds "Mirror, mirror on the wall who is the fairest of them all". It seems Hollywood is even confused about this line in their 2016 movie.

The Huntsman: Winter's War Official Trailer #2 (2016)

Aside:
    Also the entertainer Madonna really name is "Madonna Louise Ciccone" I remember her first name as being Maria.
    Link: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Madonna_(entertainer)

The dominant part of my soul is definitely from another time line, there are just to many changes which do not fit into my recollection of things. It was really brought home to me when I read the thread recently JFK murdered by his wife? This was one of my first points of investigation when I started down this road in 2009 or so, and to me the Lincoln car was always a four seater and I had never had seen Jackie seemingly shoot JFK, until recently.

Link: https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...ed-by-his-wife
    Last edited by BMJ; 3rd October 2016 at 07:55.

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to BMJ For This Post:

bennycog (3rd October 2016), DNA (3rd October 2016), RunningDeer (3rd October 2016), seleka (18th February 2017), TargeT (3rd October 2016)

17. Link to Post #189
    Thanks

Great compilation! This deserves to go viral!!! Plus a few new ones to me....

18. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to sunwings For This Post:

bennycog (8th October 2016), BMJ (7th October 2016), Creedence (7th October 2016), DNA (7th October 2016), Holly Lindin (8th November 2016), Inversion (6th October 2016), Savannah (7th October 2016), seleka (18th February 2017)

19. Link to Post #190
    United States Avalon Member Wes Penre's Avatar
    Thanks

Can they change our timelines?

The answer is Listen to what this scientist has to say about it.

[Ref: "Synthetic Super-Intelligence and the Transmutation of Humankind--A Roadmap to the Singularity and Beyond", Chapter 18, http://www.wespenre.com/My-Books/Boo...t-conCERN.htm]

Mandela Effect - 20 Minutes that will change your life! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oEhARtHLN7g

"When I watched this video, I found it quite stunning for several reasons. The first thing that came to mind was how somebody can believe that anything that this scientist presents can be for the good of mankind. Worse than that is the fact that the lecturer is so enthusiastic about this that he can’t wait to let people know. He is throwing himself and the rest of mankind down the bottomless pit with the greatest of passions!

This presenter tells his audience that two super computers are now in place; one is located in the University of Southern California, and the other one is located in British Columbia, Canada. They are called D-WAVE, and they look like two giant cubes. These two computers are based on an entirely new technology and are being used by NASA.

Previously, we have had computers that are based on a binary system (ones and zeros), but these two devices are quantum computers, and they work in a totally different manner. Inside these D-WAVES, there are giant refrigerators, where scientists have managed to decrease the temperature to almost absolute zero; absolute zero being 0.0°K, -273.15°C, or -459.67°F. This is one hundred times cooler than interstellar space, says the scientist.

Furthermore, he says that when he is standing in the same room as one of these D-WAVES, he can hear a very specific sound coming out from the computer, and it sounds “like a heartbeat.” When he is saying this, he almost becomes ecstatic. He compares it to an “alter to an alien god,” interestingly enough. These people often speak in codes, and he was just telling us who the real inventor of this computer technology is.

Consequently, the scientist tells us what these quantum computers can do, and he tells us in increments, so that it will sink in with the audience. He reveals that these two computers, which he says are the only ones of their kind in the world, can tune into parallel universes. He calls them parallel universes to begin with, but later on uses other terms for them, as well, such as alternative universes and more interestingly, alternative probabilities. After all, he says, parallel universes are alternative probabilities. Then he begins to tell us the same thing I’ve been writing about, which is how our choices create different probabilities and alternative universes that are not necessarily active, but are still there—and they remain there as charged energy.

The presenter acknowledges that these different timelines exist, and they overlap each other. What these quantum computers can do is to find the exact spot where two alternative universes/probabilities overlap! He says that there are always two universes that are identical, except for some very small details, a “one bit” of difference, as he calls it; albeit, he is quick to emphasize that these computers are not based on a binary system. If you were in the “twin universe” (my term), you would barely notice that you were there because you exist in both of them. However, there may be some small differences that you would eventually notice over time. It seems quite similar to time travel and the potential effects a time traveler can create when traveling to the past. I covered that elsewhere in this book.

What science obviously has achieved is to tap into a parallel reality, which is very similar to ours because it’s based upon a universe where two very similar decisions were made, but not entirely similar. The difference in similarity will only slightly alter the second universe.

What does this mean? It means that we have the solution to why the Mandela Effect is happening! Not only can scientists tap into an alternative universe; they already have! When they did so, the Mandela Effect automatically took place. People will have two memories of one event, and both will be correct, such as in the case where Nelson Mandela both died in prison and survived and became the President of South Africa. One event happened in one universe and the second event, where Mandela survived, happened in a second universe. We, who experience this controversy, now live in the parallel universe! Yes, you read that correctly; scientists have altered our reality! Moreover, this scientist is both enthusiastic and proud of this ET-sponsored achievement. He ends his lecture by giving us what he calls “three dangerous predictions” that “probably won’t happen…but will likely happen,” as he puts it. However, here are his dangerous predictions:
    1) By 5 years, NASA will find an earthlike planet and they will know how to get there. The D-WAVE computers will be the key to get there. [Note, Oct. 7, 2016: This is already accomplished: http://www.universetoday.com/130276/...i-discovered/]

2) The business of parallel universes is going to be very important. He predicts that “by 2023, a major breakthrough in physics will occur, based on a model, whose cornerstone is the reality of parallel universes; an experiment will be performed on a quantum computer that will support the new theory.”

3) This third prediction is the most important of them all, according to this man, and I quote: “By 2028, intelligent machines will exist that can do anything humans can do; quantum computers will have played a critical role in the creation in this new type of intelligence.”
    After telling us of his predictions, he ends his lecture by saying that the most important emerging tech revolution is that machines will outpace us in every respect—in EVERYTHING! Within 15 years, the machine will outpace humans!

Throughout the lecture, this man keeps saying, “this is very exciting—at least it is to me!” Well, he’s correct on one major thing; this is all extremely dangerous, but by the same token, these people know what they’re doing, and they know what effects they are creating. Moreover, they are shoving it in our faces—again, so that we are prepared, and the Overlords can make sure they informed the public and got at least the majority of them to agree with the agenda.

By the way, it should come as no surprise that Google “pulled this thing together,” to quote the lecturing scientist. Thereby, he acknowledges that Google is the company that made this entire D-WAVE project possible by funding it.

What is it that they really want to accomplish with all this? The way I see it, there is only one answer—they are doing this to keep humanity on one common timeline! It has everything to do with what we discussed throughout the WPP, but also in this book. It’s about putting a stop to humanity’s unpredictability. How could the Overlords make us focus on the Singularity if we are changing timelines constantly?

What this guy explained to the audience is the tip of the iceberg. Scientists have experimented with changing our timeline, but just slightly so they can see the effects. As we grow closer to the Singularity, I’m sure there will be a last, more drastic change that will make everybody focus on one nexus point—the exact point between two parallel realities—and that is where the Singularity will take place. This is why Kurzweil is ranting about the Singularity taking its name from the phenomenon of the event horizon of a black hole. The hypothesis is as follows: in the center of a black hole there is a gravitational singularity—a place where space and time cease to have any meaning—the point where laws and physics break down. A person who, from a safe distance, would watch an object moving toward a black hole would see the object moving slower and slower until it came to a complete halt at the event horizon, and it actually never falls into the black hole.

Again, what does this mean?

In Kurzweil’s analogy, it apparently means that our development toward the Singularity halts at the event horizon, where we are still in the same old universe, but exactly there, at the event horizon, is the nexus point that will make us change realities, by jumping into a parallel universe. Kurzweil might say that this is just an analogy he’s using, but these people are clever—he knows better than that, and the Mandela Effect and the insights the scientist in the video presented proves it. The event horizon “analogy” that Kurzweil talks about is not an analogy or an allegory at all—it’s literal! After the shift, humanity will be on the same timeline for a moment long enough for the Overlords and the Controllers to act, and that is apparently the moment they need.

[...]

I think it has everything to do with CERN, and I believe that this technology is exactly what they are working on there right now!

After all, haven’t we been told that the LHC is creating mini black holes? What a coincidence. What the scientist in the video does not tell us is that although the two quantum computers he mentions may be the only ones in existence, the LHC [might very well be] an extension of these computers, and it’s in Cern, Switzerland, where the real stuff is happening!
    Last edited by Wes Penre; 7th October 2016 at 12:02.
    "Knowledge is the antidote for fear." -- Ralph Waldo Emerson

20. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Wes Penre For This Post:

bennycog (8th October 2016), BMJ (8th October 2016), DNA (7th October 2016), Flash (7th October 2016), Holly Lindin (8th November 2016), Jean-Marie (7th October 2016), mab777 (7th October 2016), RunningDeer (7th October 2016), Savannah (7th October 2016), seleka (18th February 2017), Valerie Villars (25th June 2018)

21. Link to Post #191
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Wes Penre (here)

[Ref: "Synthetic Super-Intelligence and the Transmutation of Humankind--A Roadmap to the Singularity and Beyond", Chapter 18, http://www.wespenre.com/My-Books/Boo...t-conCERN.htm]

Mandela Effect - 20 Minutes that will change your life! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oEhARtHLN7g
    Adding the video here.

Mandela Effect - 20 Minutes that will change your life!

Published on Jul 3, 2016
    Special thanks to "know thetruth" for sharing this information!

Prophets Among Us: https://youtu.be/_ut7DN5N17E
    Last edited by RunningDeer; 7th October 2016 at 16:20.

22. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

bennycog (8th October 2016), BMJ (8th October 2016), DNA (7th October 2016), Jean-Marie (7th October 2016), seleka (18th February 2017), Wes Penre (7th October 2016)

23. Link to Post #192
    Language
    English
    Thanks

[QUOTE=RunningDeer;1104239]

[/youtube]

This was a trip.
    A computer that relies on the alternate dimensions around us to form it's calculations.
    And my eye brows were raised as the speaker referred to the ten ft by 12 ft main frame as a monolith.?.? Pretty crazy
    Further eye brows were raised as the presenter referred to this main frame as a black altar used to worship an alien god.!.!

These were metaphors and he didn't mean them literally, but still!!

For a much better and more complete accounting of the video please read Wes Penre's description above.
    Last edited by DNA; 7th October 2016 at 15:32.

24. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Post:

bennycog (8th October 2016), BMJ (8th October 2016), Jean-Marie (7th October 2016), RunningDeer (7th October 2016), seleka (18th February 2017), Wes Penre (7th October 2016)

25. Link to Post #193
    Language
    English
    Thanks

What science obviously has achieved is to tap into a parallel reality, which is very similar to ours because it’s based upon a universe where two very similar decisions were made, but not entirely similar. The difference in similarity will only slightly alter the second universe.

What does this mean? It means that we have the solution to why the Mandela Effect is happening! Not only can scientists tap into an alternative universe; they already have! When they did so, the Mandela Effect automatically took place. People will have two memories of one event, and both will be correct, such as in the case where Nelson Mandela both died in prison and survived and became the President of South Africa. One event happened in one universe and the second event, where Mandela survived, happened in a second universe. We, who experience this controversy, now live in the parallel universe! Yes, you read that correctly; scientists have altered our reality!
    This explains very well why we are in this Mandela Effect predicament. I do not think these folks who are making the claim that these two quantum computers are the only two in existence. I'm guessing the folks at Cern have to have had something like this before they started trying to access such dimensions. You allude to this later of course.

Moreover, this scientist is both enthusiastic and proud of this ET-sponsored achievement. He ends his lecture by giving us what he calls “three dangerous predictions” that “probably won’t happen…but will likely happen,” as he puts it. However, here are his dangerous predictions:
    1) By 5 years, NASA will find an earthlike planet and they will know how to get there. The D-WAVE computers will be the key to get there. [Note, Oct. 7, 2016: This is already accomplished: http://www.universetoday.com/130276/...i-discovered/]

2) The business of parallel universes is going to be very important. He predicts that “by 2023, a major breakthrough in physics will occur, based on a model, whose cornerstone is the reality of parallel universes; an experiment will be performed on a quantum computer that will support the new theory.”

3) This third prediction is the most important of them all, according to this man, and I quote: “By 2028, intelligent machines will exist that can do anything humans can do; quantum computers will have played a critical role in the creation in this new type of intelligence.”

This last quote is the scariest.
    It makes me think this has all already happened and we are living in a Virtual Reality ala the Matrix. I hate going down that road. No bueno.

26. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Post:

bennycog (8th October 2016), BMJ (8th October 2016), Holly Lindin (8th November 2016), Jean-Marie (7th October 2016), RunningDeer (7th October 2016), seleka (18th February 2017), Wes Penre (7th October 2016)

27. Link to Post #194
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by DNA (here)
    This was a trip.
    A computer that relies on the alternate dimensions around us to form it's calculations.
    And my eye brows were raised as the speaker referred to the ten ft by 12 ft main frame as a monolith.?.? Pretty crazy
    Further eye brows were raised as the presenter referred to this main frame as a black altar used to worship an alien god.!.!

For a much better and more complete accounting of the video please read Wes Penre's description above.
    Yes, I caught those, Marcus. A wee bit off topic, while listening to this guy, the I Robot movie came to mind.

28. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

bennycog (8th October 2016), BMJ (8th October 2016), DNA (7th October 2016), Jean-Marie (7th October 2016)

29. Link to Post #195
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,692 times in 8,940 posts

This analysis of yours Wes, deserves many many bumps. Everyone should read it in my views. Bravo!

"When I watched this video, I found it quite stunning for several reasons. The first thing that came to mind was how somebody can believe that anything that this scientist presents can be for the good of mankind. Worse than that is the fact that the lecturer is so enthusiastic about this that he can’t wait to let people know. He is throwing himself and the rest of mankind down the bottomless pit with the greatest of passions!

This presenter tells his audience that two super computers are now in place; one is located in the University of Southern California, and the other one is located in British Columbia, Canada. They are called D-WAVE, and they look like two giant cubes. These two computers are based on an entirely new technology and are being used by NASA.

Previously, we have had computers that are based on a binary system (ones and zeros), but these two devices are quantum computers, and they work in a totally different manner. Inside these D-WAVES, there are giant refrigerators, where scientists have managed to decrease the temperature to almost absolute zero; absolute zero being 0.0°K, -273.15°C, or -459.67°F. This is one hundred times cooler than interstellar space, says the scientist.

Furthermore, he says that when he is standing in the same room as one of these D-WAVES, he can hear a very specific sound coming out from the computer, and it sounds “like a heartbeat.” When he is saying this, he almost becomes ecstatic. He compares it to an “alter to an alien god,” interestingly enough. These people often speak in codes, and he was just telling us who the real inventor of this computer technology is.

Consequently, the scientist tells us what these quantum computers can do, and he tells us in increments, so that it will sink in with the audience. He reveals that these two computers, which he says are the only ones of their kind in the world, can tune into parallel universes. He calls them parallel universes to begin with, but later on uses other terms for them, as well, such as alternative universes and more interestingly, alternative probabilities. After all, he says, parallel universes are alternative probabilities. Then he begins to tell us the same thing I’ve been writing about, which is how our choices create different probabilities and alternative universes that are not necessarily active, but are still there—and they remain there as charged energy.

The presenter acknowledges that these different timelines exist, and they overlap each other. What these quantum computers can do is to find the exact spot where two alternative universes/probabilities overlap! He says that there are always two universes that are identical, except for some very small details, a “one bit” of difference, as he calls it; albeit, he is quick to emphasize that these computers are not based on a binary system. If you were in the “twin universe” (my term), you would barely notice that you were there because you exist in both of them. However, there may be some small differences that you would eventually notice over time. It seems quite similar to time travel and the potential effects a time traveler can create when traveling to the past. I covered that elsewhere in this book.

What does this mean? It means that we have the solution to why the Mandela Effect is happening! Not only can scientists tap into an alternative universe; they already have! When they did so, the Mandela Effect automatically took place. People will have two memories of one event, and both will be correct, such as in the case where Nelson Mandela both died in prison and survived and became the President of South Africa. One event happened in one universe and the second event, where Mandela survived, happened in a second universe. We, who experience this controversy, now live in the parallel universe! Yes, you read that correctly; scientists have altered our reality! Moreover, this scientist is both enthusiastic and proud of this ET-sponsored achievement. He ends his lecture by giving us what he calls “three dangerous predictions” that “probably won’t happen…but will likely happen,” as he puts it. However, here are his dangerous predictions:

After telling us of his predictions, he ends his lecture by saying that the most important emerging tech revolution is that machines will outpace us in every respect—in EVERYTHING! Within 15 years, the machine will outpace humans!

Throughout the lecture, this man keeps saying, “this is very exciting—at least it is to me!” Well, he’s correct on one major thing; this is all extremely dangerous, but by the same token, these people know what they’re doing, and they know what effects they are creating. Moreover, they are shoving it in our faces—again, so that we are prepared, and the Overlords can make sure they informed the public and got at least the majority of them to agree with the agenda.

By the way, it should come as no surprise that Google “pulled this thing together,” to quote the lecturing scientist. Thereby, he acknowledges that Google is the company that made this entire D-WAVE project possible by funding it.

What is it that they really want to accomplish with all this? The way I see it, there is only one answer—they are doing this to keep humanity on one common timeline! It has everything to do with what we discussed throughout the WPP, but also in this book. It’s about putting a stop to humanity’s unpredictability. How could the Overlords make us focus on the Singularity if we are changing timelines constantly?

What this guy explained to the audience is the tip of the iceberg. Scientists have experimented with changing our timeline, but just slightly so they can see the effects. As we grow closer to the Singularity, I’m sure there will be a last, more drastic change that will make everybody focus on one nexus point—the exact point between two parallel realities—and that is where the Singularity will take place. This is why Kurzweil is ranting about the Singularity taking its name from the phenomenon of the event horizon of a black hole. The hypothesis is as follows: in the center of a black hole there is a gravitational singularity—a place where space and time cease to have any meaning—the point where laws and physics break down. A person who, from a safe distance, would watch an object moving toward a black hole would see the object moving slower and slower until it came to a complete halt at the event horizon, and it actually never falls into the black hole.

Again, what does this mean?

In Kurzweil’s analogy, it apparently means that our development toward the Singularity halts at the event horizon, where we are still in the same old universe, but exactly there, at the event horizon, is the nexus point that will make us change realities, by jumping into a parallel universe. Kurzweil might say that this is just an analogy he’s using, but these people are clever—he knows better than that, and the Mandela Effect and the insights the scientist in the video presented proves it. The event horizon “analogy” that Kurzweil talks about is not an analogy or an allegory at all—it’s literal! After the shift, humanity will be on the same timeline for a moment long enough for the Overlords and the Controllers to act, and that is apparently the moment they need.

[...]

I think it has everything to do with CERN, and I believe that this technology is exactly what they are working on there right now!

After all, haven’t we been told that the LHC is creating mini black holes? What a coincidence. What the scientist in the video does not tell us is that although the two quantum computers he mentions may be the only ones in existence, the LHC [might very well be] an extension of these computers, and it’s in Cern, Switzerland, where the real stuff is happening!
    How to let the desire of your mind become the desire of your heart - Gurdjieff

30. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Flash For This Post:

bennycog (8th October 2016), BMJ (8th October 2016), DNA (7th October 2016), gord (10th October 2016), Holly Lindin (8th November 2016), Jean-Marie (7th October 2016), seleka (18th February 2017), Wes Penre (7th October 2016)

31. Link to Post #196
    United States Avalon Member Wes Penre's Avatar
    Thanks

What does this mean? It means that we have the solution to why the Mandela Effect is happening! Not only can scientists tap into an alternative universe; they already have! When they did so, the Mandela Effect automatically took place. People will have two memories of one event, and both will be correct, such as in the case where Nelson Mandela both died in prison and survived and became the President of South Africa. One event happened in one universe and the second event, where Mandela survived, happened in a second universe. We, who experience this controversy, now live in the parallel universe! Yes, you read that correctly; scientists have altered our reality!
    This explains very well why we are in this Mandela Effect predicament. I do not think these folks who are making the claim that these two quantum computers are the only two in existence. I'm guessing the folks at Cern have to have had something like this before they started trying to access such dimensions. You allude to this later of course.

Moreover, this scientist is both enthusiastic and proud of this ET-sponsored achievement. He ends his lecture by giving us what he calls “three dangerous predictions” that “probably won’t happen…but will likely happen,” as he puts it. However, here are his dangerous predictions:

This last quote is the scariest.
    It makes me think this has all already happened and we are living in a Virtual Reality ala the Matrix. I hate going down that road. No bueno.

I keep emphasizing the following whenever and wherever I can because I can't think of anything that's more imperative: what I'm suggesting is that there is only one way out of this trap (which will just become more solid and impossible to break out of after the Singularity), and that is this: http://wespenre.com/Articles/Article...o_Avoid_It.htm .

IMHO, it's well worth the read and the pondering afterwards. I think it's very important to at least take part of this information and consider it! It's also downloadable in PDF, in English and Spanish, at the top of the article.
    Last edited by Wes Penre; 7th October 2016 at 18:42.
    "Knowledge is the antidote for fear." -- Ralph Waldo Emerson

32. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Wes Penre For This Post:

bennycog (8th October 2016), BMJ (8th October 2016), DNA (7th October 2016), Flash (8th October 2016), Foxie Loxie (7th October 2016), gord (10th October 2016), Jean-Marie (7th October 2016), lisalu (7th October 2016), mab777 (7th October 2016), Pharos (8th October 2016), RunningDeer (7th October 2016), Savannah (7th October 2016), seleka (18th February 2017)

33. Link to Post #197
    Thanks

Mandela MAILBAG #7, Rodin's The Thinker has changed, C3PO golden leg, 52 states in the USA, Home Depot name change.

34. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to BMJ For This Post:

bennycog (8th October 2016), DNA (8th October 2016), Holly Lindin (8th November 2016), seleka (18th February 2017)

35. Link to Post #198
    Thanks

This was a trip.
    Did it remind you of the 2001 Space Odyssey monolith?

Link: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Monolith_(Space_Odyssey)

From the wikipedia page "Therefore, the aliens created increasingly complex automated machines to oversee and carry out their projects over the eons. When they encountered a living world that had features in favour of the evolution of intelligent life, they left behind the monoliths as remote observers that were also capable of taking a variety of actions according to the wishes of their creators."

36. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to BMJ For This Post:

DNA (8th October 2016), Inversion (8th October 2016), jcocks (27th December 2016), RunningDeer (9th October 2016)

37. Link to Post #199
    Thanks

This is how I remember the Statue. His hand on his forehead.

And I know what he's thinking - "What the hell is causing the Mandela Effect?"
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	thinker.JPG
Views:	181
Size:	192.8 KB
ID:	34368  

38. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to sunwings For This Post:

bennycog (8th October 2016), BMJ (8th October 2016), DNA (8th October 2016), Holly Lindin (8th November 2016), Inversion (8th October 2016), mojo (9th October 2016), RunningDeer (9th October 2016), seleka (18th February 2017)

39. Link to Post #200
    United States Avalon Member mojo's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,413 times in 5,643 posts

Thanks for OP. Recently heard of this when hearing about CERN and the D-wave quantum computer. It seems like there are some connections with these subjects. I watched a few videos and wonder what the general consensus of members feel about the Mandela Effect. Is it a valid theory and is there a video of the numerous ones out there that can solidly convince you of this happening? If so, why hasnt the mainstream news media brought this to people's attention? Thinking this could be happening is not following the law's of science and Occam's razor.

40. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to mojo For This Post:

BMJ (10th October 2016), DNA (9th October 2016), RunningDeer (9th October 2016), seleka (18th February 2017)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 25 FirstFirst 1 10 20 25 LastLast