+ Reply to Thread
Page 22 of 25 FirstFirst 1 12 22 25 LastLast

Thread: The Mandela Effect: What does it mean??

1. Link to Post #421
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,945 times in 430 posts

Default Re: The Mandela Effect: What does it mean??

Quote Posted by Pris (here)
    I love your posts Pris

Is every mind connected to form a peer to peer network that creates the illusion of a shared reality, making the appearance of material reality a simulation created through shared beliefs?

2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Isserley For This Post:

Bill Ryan (29th April 2023), DNA (28th April 2023), Franny (13th September 2023), Jambo (6th September 2023), Miller (8th May 2023), Nasu (30th June 2023), Pam (30th June 2023), Pris (28th April 2023)

3. Link to Post #422
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,212 times in 2,396 posts

Quote Posted by Isserley (here)
    I love your posts Pris

4. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Pris For This Post:

Bill Ryan (29th April 2023), BMJ (6th July 2023), DNA (28th April 2023), Isserley (28th April 2023), Ivanhoe (3rd June 2023), Jambo (6th September 2023), Miller (8th May 2023), Nasu (30th June 2023), Pam (30th June 2023)

5. Link to Post #423
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,705 times in 8,941 posts

The girl circled in red is not having a phone in her hands, she has a miror, sideways (we see the hinges) that was very common when I was small, I had one. We would carry them in our small purses and they would be used to put lipstick on, etc. The hat, shorts, purses and mirror are typical on the 60’s or very early 70’s. The woman dress with the boy is also typical of that period.

Nothing to do with time slips. Although I have experienced myself timeslips (in Istanbul amongst others), therefore I know it can happen, this pic ain’t one. We have to be always a bit suspicious of false representations.

Quote Posted by Mark (Star Mariner) (here)
    Can you provide any examples, proof? Just curious, you know.
    There are loads of amazing and quite baffling stories related to this phenomenon scattered around, but a good place to start would be this post and this post, another one here, all found in the excellent Time Shifts and Time Slips thread.

You can also listen to this 3min clip from the library (from Coast to Coast) it boggles the mind!
    If you'd prefer to sit back and watch something instead, the following highlights a few such stories. The first one mentions Bold St. Liverpool again - a notorious time-slip hotspot, quite well-known and definitely no joke.

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    Can you provide any examples, proof? Just curious, you know.
    Many, many, many of them.

Thanks, guys! Interesting indeed. No question it's worth looking into more.

I guess one of my biggest concerns about it all is when stories are provided as proof. Just because someone tells a story and swears it's true that doesn't make it so. People lie. This goes for any kind of topic.

Since I've had a few "odd" experiences myself, I know it's not possible that everything's a hoax. I've just learned to be very skeptical. I once knew a very convincing storyteller with several different aliases (even pretended to be a woman) who was knowledgeable in multiple "alternative" subjects. He got a thrill out of people believing in whatever he had to say... but, I'd liken him to an 80/20 disinfo agent. There was some truth in there but it was bundled up with lies and some really bizarre personal so-called experiences. The idea was to reel you in with whatever worked, questions not allowed. How many more people like him are out there doing what they do just for kicks? The internet makes it very easy to do.

By the way, thanks to digital technology, it is VERY easy to alter photographs, videos, soundbites, you name it. There's filters to make photos look "sepia" and plug-ins that make videos appear like old film footage. A huge area to explore is the ever evolving CGI -- computer generated imagery and digital effects which includes AI. Animation and dynamics are a big part of that.

There's so often a "logical" alternative to a narrative that isn't explored because it breaks the illusion of magic, and possibly the grift. Some stories could be the result of people simply being "out of their minds" -- brain abnormalities and imbalances, alcohol, drugs, psychotropics etc. I'm aware there are more-or-less natural "altered states" we can enter into. My question is, how many people would be able to recognize the difference between a natural and unnaturally induced state? Even our own brains produce naturally occurring chemicals. How may those affect our perception of reality?
    How to let the desire of your mind become the desire of your heart - Gurdjieff

6. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Flash For This Post:

Bill Ryan (29th April 2023), DNA (2nd June 2023), Franny (13th September 2023), Jambo (13th September 2023), Mark (Star Mariner) (29th April 2023), Nasu (30th June 2023), Pam (30th June 2023)

7. Link to Post #424
    Thanks
    Thanked 459,433 times in 32,921 posts

Just a thinking-aloud note here, which fits into this 'What does it mean?' Mandela Effect thread.

As best I'm aware, the Mandela Effect isn't happening any more. It seemed to take place over a relatively short span of time, maybe 2-3 years at most, during which the various anomalies were all noticed and reported. (And yes, some of those were totally real.) Then nothing else since then.

I don't know any more than anyone else does what this implies. But here's one of the few hypotheses abut this that I'm aware of:

I posted way earlier on one of the Mandela Effect threads that my guess was that it was a test of timeline-changing deliberately done by a back ops group armed with some astonishing experimental technology.

Such a test (if this was what was happening!!) would responsibly be done very carefully indeed on very tiny things that barely mattered, but which would be sure to be noticed — and everything, by definition, would be fully deniable and dismissable since zero 'proof' would ever be available.

Extrapolating further, this would suggest that the test was successful, and a conceivable next step in the project might be changing one or two things that were rather larger. As best as I'm aware, of course, this has not happened.

But just possibly we might be on the lookout for changes in historical events, changes in the names of historical figures, changes in the text of well-known historical documents (not just the bible!), and so on.

If, for example, suddenly the US Constitution (including the one in the National Archives) is seen to begin "We, the American people", then there may be trouble ahead.

8. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

avid (3rd June 2023), BMJ (4th June 2023), ClearWater (4th June 2023), DNA (3rd June 2023), Ewan (3rd June 2023), Franny (13th September 2023), Harmony (3rd June 2023), Jambo (4th June 2023), kudzy (3rd June 2023), mab777 (30th June 2023), Mark (Star Mariner) (3rd June 2023), Nasu (30th June 2023), Pam (30th June 2023), Parsi-X (1st July 2023), Violet3 (4th June 2023), Yoda (3rd June 2023)

9. Link to Post #425
    Administrator Mark (Star Mariner)'s Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,753 times in 4,341 posts

How do we know that it wasn't always "We the American people..." 'They' might have gone back at some point and changed it to "We, the people..."

We wouldn't know, we would never know. Or if the reverse was true, that it was once "We the American people...", and they changed it to "We, the people..." The alteration would reverberate down the time-lime and everyone's recollection would change to accommodate the alteration. Meaning, everyone now remembers "We, the people...". They wouldn't know any different!

As a thought experiment, let's say that WWII originally ended in 1949. But 5 minutes ago 'they' went back and changed it so that Hitler fell in 1945. That other history, the one we knew, gets erased, instantly, and the new one overwrites it, instantly. So we remember the war ending in '45, and always did remember it ending in '45. We wouldn't have a single clue that anything was ever different.

Which sort of disproves the Mandela effect exists.

....Unless we're talking multiple different time-times getting tangled together. A possibility theoretically (in physics), metaphysically too, maybe, but if that were happening we'd expect to observe a far greater variety of 'changes' -- and observe them worldwide, across nations, classes and every social divide. That hasn't happened. Mandela effect reports were/are almost entirely (if not completely) confined to the Western hemisphere, and only the English portion of it, and with the exception of the initial outlying anomaly - recollection of Mandela's death - went no further than music/movie/pop-cultural references. Which makes no sense.

No one can say with any certainty what the truth is here. But I think the chance is high that the Mandela effect was an internet fad that came and went. People essentially ran out of original ideas/examples of pop-culture references they remember differently, which I think the vast majority of these instances are - a confabulation of misremembered movie quotes, something which hasn't gone away, by the way; they've always been there and continue to persist, like for example "beam me up Scotty", except this 'Mandela effect' has been going around since the days of the first Star Trek conventions -- beginning in 1973!
    "When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace."
    ~ Jimi Hendrix

10. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Mark (Star Mariner) For This Post:

Bill Ryan (2nd July 2023), BMJ (4th June 2023), DNA (30th June 2023), Franny (13th September 2023), happyuk (3rd June 2023), Harmony (30th June 2023), Nasu (30th June 2023), Pam (30th June 2023), Pris (5th June 2023), Wind (3rd July 2023)

11. Link to Post #426
    Australia On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,555 times in 3,482 posts

Quote Posted by triquetra (here)
    Quote Posted by John Hilton (here)
    Disney reckons it's:

Magic mirror on the wall
    Who is the fairest of them all?

But I learned it as

Mirror mirror on the wall
    Who is the fairest of them all?

...which also agrees with the German version that I learned when young:

Spiegel spiegel an der Wand
    Wer ist die schoenste im ganzen Land

Anyone else remember it?
    Yes, remember it as "mirror mirror" as well. One thing to look into is whether the same people have the same Mandela Effect's, but that would be a very difficult study to pull off.

Embedding here in case it triggers anyone else as being "wrong". As the comments there suggest, a lot of people remember it differently, not the original story but the Disney movie specifically, and they also remember the ending to be "of them all" not "one of all". There are just too many small differences from too many separate Mandella effects to ignore. This is enough to give confidence to those who remember so many things differently. One or two things, perhaps the imagination, faulty memory, etc. But with enough differences, one becomes suspicious there is something to this after all.

I think there are some patterns emerging already:

- The Mandella Effects are generally about things from decades ago - a possibly collective crossing of major branches of timelines by a small but not insignificantly small group of souls.
    - They are indeed about things that don't have a strong impact on the world but are memorable enough not to ignore. If "higher self you" wanted to send yourself a message across parallel timelines, this would be a good way to do it

There must be value in knowing the true nature of reality, a reality that reflects this possibility. This is something I have been pursuing for some time. What is the relationship between our higher self counterparts, and our lower selves in this simulation of multiple parallel timelines with minor differences? What is our purpose for putting ourselves down here, or for leaving breadcrumbs when jumping from one major branch of timelines to another?

Anyhow, to anyone not believing in the effect - there is no reason you should believe in it if you did not participate in the jump. There's no point arguing about whether it's real in that case. It most likely happened to only small numbers of people and they are the ones remembering the differences, and willing to bet absolutely anything, the memory of the difference is so vivid.
    Hi, Triquetra.

What if they're not all small details. I know this is going to sound mental but please humour me. For me the planet is changing and I'm not the only one who remembers it differently. I searched to see if I could find anyone who remembers any changes to Australia and found an American woman who studied maps of Australia a lot because she wanted to travel here and would plan her trip according to where everything she wanted to see is. She listed nine differences she and her sister remember and I remember six of them exactly as they do. We remember smaller differences in the coastline but also remember larger changes like the location of cities.

The planet has changed in other places in the world too and two of them occurred in the past couple of years. The size of nations has changed, the location of continents, and the location of Budapest has changed.

What would you make of that? The effect of large changes has more of a distressing effect, I'd really appreciate a reply from you about this.

Thanks for all your posts BTW, I can't say I comprehend everything you write but I'm going through your posts and the clarity you have on these topics is really helpful.
    Never give up on your silly, silly dreams.

You mustn't be afraid to dream a little BIGGER, darling.

12. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Innocent Warrior For This Post:

Bill Ryan (2nd July 2023), BMJ (6th July 2023), ClearWater (30th June 2023), DNA (30th June 2023), Ewan (30th June 2023), Franny (13th September 2023), Harmony (30th June 2023), Jambo (13th September 2023), Johan (Keyholder) (30th June 2023), Journeyman (30th June 2023), Kryztian (30th June 2023), Nasu (30th June 2023), Pam (30th June 2023), Peace in Oz (3rd July 2023), Sue (Ayt) (30th June 2023), Tintin (30th June 2023)

13. Link to Post #427
    Belgium Avalon Member Johan (Keyholder)'s Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,752 times in 531 posts

In the past ten years I have been half a dozen times to Budapest.
    I would be interested for references on how the location of Budapest has changed.

If it is only a small group of individuals that belong to the involved group, it would make sense that very few people would "remember".

As an extreme small group like this (three people but only one at first), play in the romantic movie "Yesterday".
    While it may not be an example of the Mandela effect, it sure has a similar outcome.
    I won't tell the plot... it is a kind of fun movie to watch.

14. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Johan (Keyholder) For This Post:

Bill Ryan (2nd July 2023), BMJ (6th July 2023), DNA (30th June 2023), Franny (13th September 2023), Harmony (30th June 2023), Innocent Warrior (30th June 2023), Journeyman (1st July 2023), Kryztian (30th June 2023), Nasu (30th June 2023), Pam (30th June 2023), Peace in Oz (3rd July 2023)

15. Link to Post #428
    England Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,434 times in 278 posts

I have written before about what I think is really going-on in the discussions of The Mandela Effect. Another way of thinking about it; is that it is to do with concepts of Time.

Some twenty years ago; I wrote an essay about the contrast between Ceremonial Time and Technological Time. Ceremonial Time could be called subjective time, based on human memory as it works in an oral and illiterate culture; whereas Technological Time is the, now dominant, modern idea of time as objective, consensual; and where the bottom line is in written history, and scientific concepts and measures.

My feeling is that much discussion of The Mandela Effect is rooted in a spontaneous (to young children, and ancestral men), unconscious, and instinctive desire to reassert the primacy of Ceremonial Time; rooted in spontaneous, emotionally-inflected, and human-centred, memory.

But this is (exactly because rooted in the unconscious and instinctive - hence opaque to analysis) confused by trying to hold-onto various aspects of Technological Time.

For instance the reality of the Mandela Effect is asserted by referencing books and other written material; or movie films, TV, computers, and other technologies that have significant roots outside of the mind; in memory cues that are materialized in symbolic, encoded, linguistic, and visual representations.

The debate focuses on asserts about differences between past and present artifacts. And it focuses on trying to convince other people about the validity of our own memories compared with current public information.

I find this contradictory.

This is moving back and forth between the official and external, now and then; and back and forth between our own subjective memories and the attempt to make others regard our assertions about these memories as externally-valid truths.

But if we desire to assert the primacy of the subjective, directly-known and human; then we should not use the objective, symbolic and technological as evidence.

Discussion of the Mandela Effects seems to arise from a profound dissatisfaction at the destructive violence that our bureaucratic-mass media and totalitarian world is doing to both our basic humanity and freedom, and furthermore our spiritual nature and destiny.

As such, I think it points at a much more extreme and radically-different way of thinking and being, then such discourse currently attains.

I think the concern over would-be Mandela Effects should be addressed by making the choice to root our primary assumptions concerning reality in that which is not just our own memories and reasoning (which are, after all, subject to change, including distortions); but to root them in a vision of life as - ultimately - a matter of living Beings who are in relationships. Therefore, altogether separate from (and immune to!) the domination of external, institutional and codified forms of knowing.

We each need to develop a separate interior discourse from that which imposes upon us from externally: from the public, officialdom, the media...

This interior discourse needs to be Christian, by which I mean our inner discourse needs to be aligned-with, in harmony with, the purposes and nature of divine creation - insofar as we can know this.

If such an inner and God-orientated discourse includes significant knowledge that contradicts what we are being told by public institutions that we know to be corrupt (at best) and (increasingly) demonic in overall-control...

Well, then we know what we ought to believe in our hearts - don't we?

In which case, trying to convince others that 1. their understanding of 2. our reports of 3. what we currently remember.. is pretty irrelevant - both to us, and even more to them. They ought to be doing the inner work for themselves - otherwise, their discourse will simply be a different variant of passively accepting external data; which is (both cognitively and spiritually) much like soaking-up official-media propaganda.

16. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Bruce G Charlton For This Post:

Bill Ryan (2nd July 2023), DNA (1st July 2023), Franny (13th September 2023), Harmony (1st July 2023), Johan (Keyholder) (1st July 2023), Pam (1st July 2023)

17. Link to Post #429
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,540 times in 813 posts

snip ...
    Quote Posted by Johan (Keyholder) (here)

As an extreme small group like this (three people but only one at first), play in the romantic movie "Yesterday".
    While it may not be an example of the Mandela effect, it sure has a similar outcome.
    Yes it is a nice movie ....

bitchute seed : https://seed191.bitchute.com/N9MStdg...LOyANgsiFX.mp4
    Normal..!

18. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to lake For This Post:

Bill Ryan (2nd July 2023), Delight (30th June 2023), DNA (1st July 2023), Franny (13th September 2023), Harmony (1st July 2023), Johan (Keyholder) (30th June 2023), Pam (1st July 2023)

19. Link to Post #430
    Australia On Sabbatical
    Thanks

I would be interested for references on how the location of Budapest has changed.

If it is only a small group of individuals that belong to the involved group, it would make sense that very few people would "remember".

Budapest was at the other end of the country, close to the southern border. I don't think the river ran through the middle either, I thought it ran along the bottom, thats how I remembered it and its odd I don't recall seeing it where it is now but I'm not certain about that. My fiance whose family is from Hungary remembers it as I do too, we were looking at a map of it no more than two years ago.

I've noticed the overall effect with the land masses of the world is that they are much closer together, they're a bunched up version of how they used to be.

More commonly, I've seen people online remember New Zealand the way I do, with it being much higher up, alongside Australia, it was alongside NSW and QLD. We were never in that position of being in the midst of the Islands up north the way we are now. Even though to me and some others it seems like New Zealand is lower at first glance, it's actually Australia that has moved and if you take a look and compare the position of where New Zealand is now with where I described it you'll see that it's a massive shift.

I don't know about the group you're talking about, I'm here reading Triquetra's posts starting with his most recent ones, I may not have read that yet. I'm wondering if this even seems possible within the way he sees these things, if so I'm guessing he'd see it from the level of it being an act on the part of my HS or something like that but I actually have no sense of having any part in this myself.

The world feels alien to me now, this sense began in 2019 and seems to be snowballing. At first I had this odd but really strong sense that the world was being pulled from my hands and that it was no longer mine, which was really surprising because I never thought of it as mine in that sense anyway. Now I have the sense that I'm falling away from it. So for me the experience of it is that it's something being done to the world that few are unaffected by or that it's being done to me. IDK but I think we don't know the half of what tech exists and how it's being used, I get that sense but it's sophisticated, multidimensional.

Text added after posting... The other change that's happened in past couple of years is that the size of Ukraine has changed, it used to be tiny, it's much bigger now. Since that's been in the news a lot, does anyone here remember Ukraine being smaller?
    Last edited by Innocent Warrior; 30th June 2023 at 20:08. Reason: Added text

20. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Innocent Warrior For This Post:

Bill Ryan (2nd July 2023), BMJ (6th July 2023), DNA (1st July 2023), Ewan (30th June 2023), Franny (13th September 2023), Harmony (1st July 2023), Johan (Keyholder) (30th June 2023), Journeyman (1st July 2023), Pam (1st July 2023), Patient (30th June 2023), Peace in Oz (3rd July 2023)

21. Link to Post #431
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,992 times in 2,647 posts

Quote Posted by Innocent Warrior (here)

Budapest was at the other end of the country, close to the southern border. I don't think the river ran through the middle either, I thought it ran along the bottom, thats how I remembered it and its odd I don't recall seeing it where it is now but I'm not certain about that. My fiance whose family is from Hungary remembers it as I do too, we were looking at a map of it no more than two years ago.

I've noticed the overall effect with the land masses of the world is that they are much closer together, they're a bunched up version of how they used to be.

More commonly, I've seen people online remember New Zealand the way I do, with it being much higher up, alongside Australia, it was alongside NSW and QLD. We were never in that position of being in the midst of the Islands up north the way we are now. Even though to me and some others it seems like New Zealand is lower at first glance, it's actually Australia that has moved and if you take a look and compare the position of where New Zealand is now with where I described it you'll see that it's a massive shift.

I don't know about the group you're talking about, I'm here reading Triquetra's posts starting with his most recent ones, I may not have read that yet. I'm wondering if this even seems possible within the way he sees these things, if so I'm guessing he'd see it from the level of it being an act on the part of my HS or something like that but I actually have no sense of having any part in this myself.

The world feels alien to me now, this sense began in 2019 and seems to be snowballing. At first I had this odd but really strong sense that the world was being pulled from my hands and that it was no longer mine, which was really surprising because I never thought of it as mine in that sense anyway. Now I have the sense that I'm falling away from it. So for me the experience of it is that it's something being done to the world that few are unaffected by or that it's being done to me. IDK but I think we don't know the half of what tech exists and how it's being used, I get that sense but it's sophisticated, multidimensional.

Text added after posting... The other change that's happened in past couple of years is that the size of Ukraine has changed, it used to be tiny, it's much bigger now. Since that's been in the news a lot, does anyone here remember Ukraine being smaller?

I find it very interesting to hear others experiences and how and what may be responsible for the changes we may be experiencing.

I do remember the maps of Australia being quite different and the position of the Northern Island Nations and the position of NZ quite different as you explained Innocent Warrior. I did wonder if it was just the way maps are displayed now that has changed.

With differences in movies etc. I have asked other people the way they remembered certain parts, these people have never heard of the Mandala effect etc. and they tell me what they remember before I tell them what I remember and it is the same most times, (maybe age related in some way) not just a little different or similar, but the same, so it can't always be a mind related experience or there would be more variables in what people remembered.

Sometime near the end of 2011 I had a dream (one of the "different" kinds) where I was seated in an aeroplane by myself while it was flying high in the sky when I felt my body being torn from one location, molecule by molecule and it was quite uncomfortable and I was wishing it would hurry up, and felt I knew somehow I was being taken to a new place in time and space or a parallel reality.

22. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Harmony For This Post:

Bill Ryan (2nd July 2023), BMJ (6th July 2023), DNA (1st July 2023), Franny (13th September 2023), Innocent Warrior (2nd July 2023), Johan (Keyholder) (1st July 2023), Journeyman (1st July 2023), Pam (1st July 2023), Peace in Oz (3rd July 2023), Sue (Ayt) (2nd July 2023), Tintin (2nd July 2023)

23. Link to Post #432
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,798 times in 247 posts

I recently had my first proper mandala effect.. last week i clearly remember seeing the ending of a Masterchef Australia episode where the contestant Rue gets eliminated and remember seeing this on live tv... two days later shes back for the elimination round and i jump off my seat telling my wife how is this possible? i just saw the elimination on tv 2 days back..my wife started laughing at me but was shocked when she saw rue walking off the set!
    Humata Huxta Huvarsta

24. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Parsi-X For This Post:

Bill Ryan (2nd July 2023), BMJ (6th July 2023), DNA (1st July 2023), Franny (13th September 2023), Harmony (2nd July 2023), Innocent Warrior (2nd July 2023), Jambo (6th September 2023), Pam (1st July 2023), Peace in Oz (3rd July 2023), Sue (Ayt) (2nd July 2023)

25. Link to Post #433
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,222 times in 1,147 posts

Hi, Triquetra.

What if they're not all small details. I know this is going to sound mental but please humour me. For me the planet is changing and I'm not the only one who remembers it differently. I searched to see if I could find anyone who remembers any changes to Australia and found an American woman who studied maps of Australia a lot because she wanted to travel here and would plan her trip according to where everything she wanted to see is. She listed nine differences she and her sister remember and I remember six of them exactly as they do. We remember smaller differences in the coastline but also remember larger changes like the location of cities.

The planet has changed in other places in the world too and two of them occurred in the past couple of years. The size of nations has changed, the location of continents, and the location of Budapest has changed.

What would you make of that? The effect of large changes has more of a distressing effect, I'd really appreciate a reply from you about this.

Thanks for all your posts BTW, I can't say I comprehend everything you write but I'm going through your posts and the clarity you have on these topics is really helpful.

Changes to the position of Australia, in relation to NZ and Indonesia are also in my own ME checklist.

Can't recall Budapest before so can't speak to that.

I think Ukraine is now larger. Though the entire question of the maps in common usage is a vexed one as they distort to such an extent that I suspect there's a manipulation of consciousness at work there irrespective of the ME.

26. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Journeyman For This Post:

Bill Ryan (2nd July 2023), BMJ (6th July 2023), DNA (1st July 2023), Franny (13th September 2023), Harmony (2nd July 2023), Innocent Warrior (2nd July 2023), Jambo (13th September 2023), Peace in Oz (3rd July 2023), Seeclearly (1st July 2023), Sue (Ayt) (2nd July 2023)

27. Link to Post #434
    Australia On Sabbatical
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Harmony (here)
    Sometime near the end of 2011 I had a dream (one of the "different" kinds) where I was seated in an aeroplane by myself while it was flying high in the sky when I felt my body being torn from one location, molecule by molecule and it was quite uncomfortable and I was wishing it would hurry up, and felt I knew somehow I was being taken to a new place in time and space or a parallel reality.
    Really interesting dream. Did you get any sense at all of the cause? Even if it's just a vague sense of the nature of it, I'd love to read about that.

I thought of the map thing too but couldn't find any that represented how it used to be. Some unofficial ones lack accuracy but still none of those even depicted how it used to be. With it being my country I can see a lot of changes to Australia and I see no traces of the previous version with even one of the changes. Also, because it's so different now, the map idea doesn't even explain it.

I was thinking, we're all on the same looking planet at any given moment, it's only what we recall historically that differs. I have no doubt at all anymore that it was as we remember it. There will be really solid knowledge about timelines and reality, and the current state of reality, to be gained from accepting this truth and examining it more closely.

I feel I need a deeper understanding of timelines to be able to ask the most useful questions. I need to study what I think Johan was referring to first, Triquetra's posts on how we're not all actually sharing the same timelines even though it appears that way and how there are families of timelines etc..

At the moment I'm thinking everyone traverses timelines orthogonally and that we always have but in more recent years the shifts have been bigger, which for some of us has effectively broken the illusion of linear time even though we still experience it moment after moment. Given that's the case, the question is why are some of us remembering while others don't? That's where I think the tech may come into it and given that the group who remembers seems much smaller than those who don't, that suggests an effect on the collective that doesn't effect those who remember.

28. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Innocent Warrior For This Post:

Bill Ryan (2nd July 2023), BMJ (6th July 2023), DNA (3rd July 2023), Franny (13th September 2023), Johan (Keyholder) (2nd July 2023), Journeyman (3rd July 2023), Peace in Oz (3rd July 2023), Sue (Ayt) (2nd July 2023), Tintin (2nd July 2023)

29. Link to Post #435
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,992 times in 2,647 posts

Quote Posted by Harmony (here)
    Really interesting dream. Did you get any sense at all of the cause? Even if it's just a vague sense of the nature of it, I'd love to read about that.

I thought of the map thing too but couldn't find any that represented how it used to be. Some unofficial ones lack accuracy but still none of those even depicted how it used to be. With it being my country I can see a lot of changes to Australia and I see no traces of the previous version with even one of the changes. Also, because it's so different now, the map idea doesn't even explain it.

I was thinking, we're all on the same looking planet at any given moment, it's only what we recall historically that differs. I have no doubt at all anymore that it was as we remember it. There will be really solid knowledge about timelines and reality, and the current state of reality, to be gained from accepting this truth and examining it more closely.

I feel I need a deeper understanding of timelines to be able to ask the most useful questions. I need to study what I think Johan was referring to first, Triquetra's posts on how we're not all actually sharing the same timelines even though it appears that way and how there are families of timelines etc..

At the moment I'm thinking everyone traverses timelines orthogonally and that we always have but in more recent years the shifts have been bigger, which for some of us has effectively broken the illusion of linear time even though we still experience it moment after moment. Given that's the case, the question is why are some of us remembering while others don't? That's where I think the tech may come into it and given that the group who remembers seems much smaller than those who don't, that suggests an effect on the collective that doesn't effect those who remember.

I wish I knew more about what that dream really meant in a more definite way. At the time I thought it may have something to do with the 2012 time when many were expecting changes of some kind and see a turn around in the direction of where we were all headed. During meditation for 2012 I did notice a change in my third eye of what colours and patterns were new for my everyday permanent vision. I can only say in my "dream" I knew I was moving energetically to a different place.

I do get the feeling we are now noticing that time is not linear and change from one plane or dimesion can be transversed easier. Some remember more than others or bring back more from the dream state even though we are likely all movig and learning during and inbetween our normal consciousness "pulses" in and out of reality. I would like to understand more, as it does seem really important. With that understanding we will likely have more freedom in the responses available to us in our lives.

I also feel in the last few years something has really changed at an exponential rate, something hurried in ways that no one would have ever accepted just a short time ago. There does seem to be a larger void developing between different ways that seem right to us going forward into the future. That to me is quite unsettling and I cannot quite come to terms with it all so far.

I do hope with more understanding of the interesting books and information a few have mentioned it will shed some light on what is happening as there are aspects that seem to overlap which might make things more clear.

30. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Harmony For This Post:

Bill Ryan (2nd July 2023), BMJ (6th July 2023), DNA (3rd July 2023), Franny (13th September 2023), Innocent Warrior (3rd July 2023), Johan (Keyholder) (2nd July 2023), Journeyman (3rd July 2023), Peace in Oz (3rd July 2023), Sue (Ayt) (2nd July 2023)

31. Link to Post #436
    Thanks

About switching timeslines, which is no doubt related (in some way) to the Mandela effect.

Has anyone experienced a very outspoken physical change (bodily change) after a (personal, probably) timelineshift?
    It happened to me twice and I will give an example. Important to mention is that I did not "cause" it myself, but someone/something did, to help me out, protect me...

This happened in February of the early 2000's. I was involved in a group that was very interesting and exactly what I needed at the time, but it was also an incredible dangerous environment (I did not realize how dangerous it was at first).

Someone at the top tried to "blackmail"/force me into a completely illegal situation. I was between a rock and a hard place. I did not want to leave the group but I also could not "comply", do what was asked from me.

So, one particular evening that month I went to sleep. I was very confused and unhappy because of the entire situation.

The next morning I woke up, and I could not stand upright! I kept falling down (on the bed luckily). I had not had any drinks at all. But I felt SO dizzy, everything was "turning around" and I could not stand on my feet for at least half an hour. Then, slowly, things got back to normal.

Just after that, I discovered that the "situation" with that group was resolved: I was just "kicked out" for "not complying. And it REALLY felt as if I had ended up in/on another timeline. It was very, very odd.

But I was very thankful... once I understood what had happened. It was as if "someone" had helped me out, given me a hand, to get out of that "catch 22". It is over twenty years ago now, but I remember it as if it happened yesterday.

32. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Johan (Keyholder) For This Post:

Bill Ryan (13th September 2023), BMJ (6th July 2023), DNA (3rd July 2023), Ewan (3rd July 2023), Franny (13th September 2023), Harmony (3rd July 2023), Innocent Warrior (3rd July 2023), Journeyman (3rd July 2023), Mark (Star Mariner) (3rd July 2023), palehorse (3rd July 2023), Peace in Oz (3rd July 2023), Sue (Ayt) (2nd July 2023)

33. Link to Post #437
    Australia On Sabbatical
    Thanks

About switching timeslines, which is no doubt related (in some way) to the Mandela effect.

Has anyone experienced a very outspoken physical change (bodily change) after a (personal, probably) timelineshift?
    It happened to me twice and I will give an example. Important to mention is that I did not "cause" it myself, but someone/something did, to help me out, protect me...

This happened in February of the early 2000's. I was involved in a group that was very interesting and exactly what I needed at the time, but it was also an incredible dangerous environment (I did not realize how dangerous it was at first).

Someone at the top tried to "blackmail"/force me into a completely illegal situation. I was between a rock and a hard place. I did not want to leave the group but I also could not "comply", do what was asked from me.

So, one particular evening that month I went to sleep. I was very confused and unhappy because of the entire situation.

The next morning I woke up, and I could not stand upright! I kept falling down (on the bed luckily). I had not had any drinks at all. But I felt SO dizzy, everything was "turning around" and I could not stand on my feet for at least half an hour. Then, slowly, things got back to normal.

Just after that, I discovered that the "situation" with that group was resolved: I was just "kicked out" for "not complying. And it REALLY felt as if I had ended up in/on another timeline. It was very, very odd.

But I was very thankful... once I understood what had happened. It was as if "someone" had helped me out, given me a hand, to get out of that "catch 22". It is over twenty years ago now, but I remember it as if it happened yesterday.
    I had the same thing. I could stand but had to move very slowly to avoid falling down. It was like that for a day and then it improved over a few weeks before it went away. I was briefly concerned something serious had just happened to my health but other than that I felt great. I didn’t feel a timeline shift like you did but I felt like was out of synch with my body, while still firmly in it and put it down to a big and sudden shift in frequency that my body needed some time to catch up to.

It’s happened since, just a day and I felt fine again when I woke up the next day. That day it was less severe but nothing felt real, like it was a dream. This has been a recent thing, in the past couple of years.

I also have different tones that randomly suddenly enter an ear, usually briefly, seconds, sometimes I feel them go through my head and affect the other ear too. That’s been happening for a long time, maybe a decade, but it’s far more frequent now, typical even. It concerned me at first but it doesn’t anymore, it seems to me like tuning. Have you ever experienced this?

34. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Innocent Warrior For This Post:

Bill Ryan (13th September 2023), BMJ (6th July 2023), DNA (3rd July 2023), Ewan (3rd July 2023), Franny (13th September 2023), Harmony (3rd July 2023), Johan (Keyholder) (3rd July 2023), Journeyman (3rd July 2023), Mark (Star Mariner) (3rd July 2023), palehorse (3rd July 2023), Peace in Oz (3rd July 2023)

35. Link to Post #438
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,576 times in 1,593 posts

Well, specially nowadays with all the fabricated data.. our brain runs on automatic, we do have "daemons" inside our brains, assuming you know the script of a movie and then somehow it sounds different next time you watch it.. does not classify as mandala effect, because you already got many versions of that script in your brain, even the imaginary one (that one we usually imagine a better outcome). Which one is real or official or whatever?

We have a large data set to sort things out from.. we can be accurate if we are practicing something and taking notes and all the details, but really purely in the memory to assume mandala effect, I would not overthink such a thing, in fact I don't, I just let it go because it does not matter, it will go away anyway anytime.
    --
    A chaos to the sense, a Kosmos to the reason.

36. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to palehorse For This Post:

Bill Ryan (13th September 2023), BMJ (6th July 2023), DNA (3rd July 2023), Ewan (3rd July 2023), Franny (13th September 2023), Harmony (3rd July 2023), Innocent Warrior (3rd July 2023), Johan (Keyholder) (3rd July 2023), Peace in Oz (3rd July 2023)

37. Link to Post #439
    Thanks

What you describe Innocent Warrior, "I didn’t feel a timeline shift like you did but I felt like was out of synch with my body, while still firmly in it and put it down to a big and sudden shift in frequency that my body needed some time to catch up to.", was like my second experience, which happened in 1976.

This was the morning after the NDE I had then. It felt as if my body had to re-calibrate, re-adjust to "that" physical space-time.

In the NDE I was given the option to either "go somewhere else (= die there and then)"or stay and continue this life. Which I did.

As far as I know this was the only "real" NDE experience I've had this lifetime. But I am very aware of going to "other space-times" (parallel lives I would think) and that almost every night (when I sleep). Sometimes it can also happen while just taking a short nap.

The different sounds, the tuning as you say, happens very seldom, but I know what you are talking about.

38. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Johan (Keyholder) For This Post:

Bill Ryan (13th September 2023), BMJ (6th July 2023), DNA (3rd July 2023), Franny (13th September 2023), Harmony (3rd July 2023), Innocent Warrior (3rd July 2023), Journeyman (3rd July 2023), palehorse (3rd July 2023), Peace in Oz (3rd July 2023)

39. Link to Post #440
    Australia On Sabbatical
    Thanks

What you describe Innocent Warrior, "I didn’t feel a timeline shift like you did but I felt like was out of synch with my body, while still firmly in it and put it down to a big and sudden shift in frequency that my body needed some time to catch up to.", was like my second experience, which happened in 1976.

This was the morning after the NDE I had then. It felt as if my body had to re-calibrate, re-adjust to "that" physical space-time.

In the NDE I was given the option to either "go somewhere else (= die there and then)"or stay and continue this life. Which I did.

As far as I know this was the only "real" NDE experience I've had this lifetime. But I am very aware of going to "other space-times" (parallel lives I would think) and that almost every night (when I sleep). Sometimes it can also happen while just taking a short nap.

The different sounds, the tuning as you say, happens very seldom, but I know what you are talking about.
    What the eff? I go to parallel lifetimes when I sleep, not nearly every night though. More recently I've interacted with two different versions of myself (on separate occasions, in each parallel), I didn't ask but both appear to be the same age as me and one of them is a male, living my best life I might add.

I want to go into this topic a bit more but we might stray too far off topic here, when I get the time I'll write about the parallels in more detail in the experiencers thread. Would you please consider doing the same, if you're comfortable with that? I'd love to read about your NDE there too, if you get the time.
    Last edited by Innocent Warrior; 3rd July 2023 at 07:29. Reason: Clarified, altered text.

40. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Innocent Warrior For This Post:

Bill Ryan (13th September 2023), BMJ (6th July 2023), DNA (3rd July 2023), Ewan (3rd July 2023), Franny (13th September 2023), Harmony (3rd July 2023), Johan (Keyholder) (3rd July 2023), Journeyman (3rd July 2023), palehorse (3rd July 2023), Peace in Oz (3rd July 2023)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 22 of 25 FirstFirst 1 12 22 25 LastLast