+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 25 FirstFirst 1 4 14 25 LastLast

Thread: The Mandela Effect: What does it mean??

1. Link to Post #61
    United States Avalon Member Jhonie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,346 times in 244 posts

Default Re: The Mandela Effect: What does it mean??

Has anyone had anything personal change. Try checking old photographs, etc. Has anyone completely changed right before your eyes? Was it always this way and suddenly it has always been that way.

Edit: We all sail on the edge of time.
    Last edited by Jhonie; 15th June 2016 at 20:12.
    Blessed Be to You and Me.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Jhonie For This Post:

DNA (15th June 2016)

3. Link to Post #62
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

There "WAS" a reference on the thread "Projected (Benchmarked) Timeline through December 2017" (I still don't know how to link a reference to a thread ) that Trump will be elected president. I now no longer be able to find it there nor from the site (http://www.provemewrong.today/) it comes from. I wanted to comment on that reference but I guess I just missed it.

I tend to agree with Bill that if Hillary is elected president then we are looped back to the same timeline. And yes, that ain't gonna be good.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to AuCo For This Post:

dan33 (18th May 2017), DNA (15th June 2016)

5. Link to Post #63
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,386 times in 1,629 posts

Yesterday I remember Mandela was spelt Mandala. After Shirley Temple died I anagrammed her name looking for imbued data and got Timely Helpers. According to a Dailymail.com article and MSM news she singlehandedly saved the movie industry. The Forest Gump vs. Forrest Gump variation is interesting because the English Gematria value for the letter R is 108 and two consecutive R's would be 216 otherwise known as God's creation hologram (Book: Temple at the Center of Time). According to the Pleiadians 666 refers to anti-creation or anti-logos. Multiplying 6x6x6 equals 216.

From post #42:
    Quote Shirley Temple — Some recall her death long prior to 10 Feb 2014.
    Anagram server: http://wordsmith.org/anagram/advanced.html

Gematria calculator: http://www.gematrix.org/

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Inversion For This Post:

DNA (15th June 2016), Jhonie (17th June 2016), seleka (18th February 2017), ZooLife (22nd June 2016)

7. Link to Post #64
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,520 times in 32,788 posts

Quote Posted by Inversion (here)
    Yesterday I remember Mandela was spelt Mandala. After Shirley Temple died I anagrammed her name looking for imbued data and got Timely Helpers. According to a Dailymail.com article and MSM news she singlehandedly saved the movie industry. The Forest Gump vs. Forrest Gump variation is interesting because the English Gematria value for the letter R is 108 and two consecutive R's would be 216 otherwise known as God's creation hologram (Book: Temple at the Center of Time). According to the Pleiadians 666 refers to anti-creation or anti-logos. Multiplying 6x6x6 equals 216.

From post #42:
    Quote Shirley Temple — Some recall her death long prior to 10 Feb 2014.
    Anagram server: http://wordsmith.org/anagram/advanced.html

Gematria calculator: http://www.gematrix.org/
    Please! Let's keep this conversation (which is already pretty wild) rational.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Brodie75 (29th November 2021), DNA (15th June 2016), Inversion (15th June 2016)

9. Link to Post #65
    United States Avalon Member DNA's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,729 times in 4,313 posts

Quote Posted by Nick Matkin (here)
    However, I have one example that I can't explain...

I remember seeing a photograph in a book I had (before the internet) that showed what was supposed to be a group of US Civil War soldiers (or maybe just ranchers) holding up a 'thunderbird' in a building, possibly a barn. Now, what I find very creepy indeed is the fact that Fortean Times some yeas ago had either a letter or article about this photo that readers could remember, but no one could track down! Wow - yes, me too! Since then, that particular photo seems to be a major example of this phenomenon. I guess that's a good case of the Mandela Effect!

I'm prepared to put all this down to nothing more sinister than false memory syndrome, rather than any much more complex time-line malarkey explanation. But I want to be wrong!
    In this video, the producer of the video does a very good job contrasting two photos. He claims one is a legit photo, and one is a fake, made to discredit or obfuscate the real photo. The producer of the video also admits that the legit photo comes from A BOOK THAT MANY PEOPLE CAN REMEMBER BEING PRINTED IN THE 1960's AND YET NO ONE CAN FIND A COPY OF TODAY. For me the bolded words are what is most pertinent to this thread.
    But I will say this, the story told in the video is compelling. Though 30 minutes long, I only watched the first 8,and felt I had seen all I needed to see.

Last edited by DNA; 15th June 2016 at 20:53.

10. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Post:

avid (19th June 2016), conk (20th June 2016), Inversion (15th June 2016), Nick Matkin (16th June 2016), seleka (18th February 2017), ZooLife (22nd June 2016)

11. Link to Post #66
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,056 times in 2,419 posts

When referring to Ms. Parker's erstwhile TV show, this article says its "Sex and the City"

http://www.msn.com/en-us/lifestyle/w...bfcL&ocid=iehp

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Satori For This Post:

DNA (15th June 2016), Inversion (15th June 2016)

13. Link to Post #67
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 95,891 times in 15,481 posts

I think someone already mentioned it earlier and that's: "Déjà vu"... where there is an event happening which triggers a "memory" of one having already gone through that same event...

I recall stunning "Déjà vu" which I had just "dreamt" of the night before... (the kind of experience which leads one to question which state is the actual dream? Of course, the problem with that is that "dreaming" is define out of, and derived from, our common current, 3D, physical state of reality), from that, I concluded that the actual 3D reality was "rehearsed" in that "dream-state" and acted out in physical reality at the closest opportunity...

In other words the hologram/programming/script was set in that "dream"/astral state/other-density and then "landed" in 3D physical reality when circumstances allowed for it to occur... (see my "signature").

Now, regarding those "memories which don't quite "match" ... would those be "Failed" "Déjà vu"?

In other words, one "failed" to perform the script/hologram/programming to a tee and discrepancies show their unexpected heads... the devil is in the details

I think it's worth a few thoughts, considering that one can get a spoon/fork to bend by gently "talking" to it... "reality" is no more difficult than that... (check that signature again ).
    Last edited by Hervé; 16th June 2016 at 01:11.
    "La réalité est un rêve que l'on fait atterrir" San Antonio AKA F. Dard

Troll-hood motto: Never, ever, however, whatsoever, to anyone, a point concede.

14. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

avid (16th June 2016), BMJ (16th June 2016), Daughter of Time (25th July 2016), DNA (16th June 2016), Inversion (16th June 2016), ZooLife (22nd June 2016)

15. Link to Post #68
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,377 times in 220 posts

My personal ME events are: A luggage my friend purchased while with me, has changed colors from silver to black. I have seen that luggage many times before, but the last time I visited her in Asia, was no longer the same color, although it was the same luggage she purchased with me.

A blanket I had thrown away in another country 2 years ago, suddenly showed up at my parents place this year. They told me it was always there.....

I have many other personal events, but the other ones I admit there might be a 1% chance it is my faulty memory.

16. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to skyflower For This Post:

Bibi (16th June 2016), DNA (16th June 2016), Icare (29th December 2021), Inversion (16th June 2016), Jhonie (17th June 2016), seleka (18th February 2017), sunwings (16th June 2016), ZooLife (22nd June 2016)

17. Link to Post #69
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,666 times in 638 posts

AT 3:30 Anne Rice refers to the book as ´An interview with a Vampire!´

I have found no proof that the book had both Titles (why would it)

The Interview Date was 2012, Dec 17th (interesting!)

Also many new M.E. Revelations started around Sept 2015 (another Key Date with CERN according to S. Parkes)

18. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to sunwings For This Post:

conk (20th June 2016), DNA (16th June 2016), Inversion (16th June 2016), seleka (18th February 2017), ZooLife (22nd June 2016)

19. Link to Post #70
    United States Avalon Member DNA's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,729 times in 4,313 posts

One area that caught my attention and admiration was the CHANI Material.
    This material is a supposed communication between our earth and a parallel earth in another dimension.
    The communication takes place for five years from 1994-1999. The communication was said to have taken place through a as yet undisclosed secret CERN like particle accelerator located in Africa. I suggest the link, it's a short read.
    The major thrust of the communication is the eminent collision of our solar system's universe and the universe of the individual talked to in the CHANI Project.
    The entity gives various tell tale signs for when this collision is about to happen.
    Could this be a possible explanation for what folks are referring to as the Mandela Effect?

Quote The CHANI Project

During the years 1994 to 1999, a group of researchers from an organization/corporation, which I will call RAND and Associates, or RA, had access to an underground CERN-like collider facility in Africa (the location is still classified).

There were other active projects running concurrently, like.

• Space Time Fabricating
    • Simulation by Atom Replacement and Removal
    • Holographic Programming of Dark Matter
    • Manifestation of Quantum Energies
    • Associated String Programming with Ether/Etheric Interaction,

Note: CHANI is an acronym for 'Channelled Holographic Access Network Interface.'

The Entity and Humanity

The Entity explained in some detail to the researchers that contact was made because the Entity was our equivalent of a "student" and he had authority from his Elders to interact with, observe, study and learn from us.

The Entity explained that his Elders "noticed" us (we here on Earth) and our whole solar system cross onto "their" parallel universe.

The Entity also explained that we weren't the only race reaching this crossroads/ merge, but that they could see other alien races from other planets in our solar system as well. Our Entity was specifically tasked to study us (humans, Earth), while other students were tasked to study the other races and planets corresponding to their planet and solar system.

It was not just a merging or colliding of our Earth reality, but it was our complete solar system colliding with the reality of another "parallel" solar system. Although it was we humans (with some alien assistance/technology) who were "playing with dark and portal matters", the result was that our whole solar system traversed into "their" universe of visibility/perception

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Post:

BMJ (17th June 2016), Inversion (16th June 2016), Orph (17th June 2016), Savannah (1st July 2016)

21. Link to Post #71
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,666 times in 638 posts

1. Having only ever owned VW´s this one sits very badly with me. I distinctly remember older VW´s having a singular connected Badge.

2. I could never remember if it was 51 or 52 states. To find out it is 50

3. I used to love Blue Ribbons as a kid. No sign of a brand change. Other brands have a similar name but now Nestle´s version has changed name.

This resonated with me:

One way of looking at it which I can not prove or justify but have heard is that everything that could happen in 3D past, present and future has already happened, that all possible 3D universes exist together in something that can be likened to a fractal hologram and the multidimensional self chooses which regions to illuminate and experience depending on its "soul frequency."
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	vw.JPG
Views:	26265
Size:	52.7 KB
ID:	33664   Click image for larger version

Name:	usa.JPG
Views:	370
Size:	61.2 KB
ID:	33665   Click image for larger version

Name:	Capture 2.JPG
Views:	602
Size:	105.4 KB
ID:	33666  
    Attached Images    
    Last edited by sunwings; 16th June 2016 at 09:37.

22. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to sunwings For This Post:

BMJ (19th June 2016), DNA (16th June 2016), Holly Lindin (7th November 2016), Icare (29th December 2021), Inversion (16th June 2016), seleka (18th February 2017), ZooLife (22nd June 2016)

23. Link to Post #72
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,293 times in 353 posts

Hmm...funny enough and ironic.
    It was Mandala from the start!

24. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Zampano For This Post:

BMJ (20th June 2016), DNA (16th June 2016), Inversion (16th June 2016), ZooLife (22nd June 2016)

25. Link to Post #73
    Finland Avalon Member muxfolder's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,851 times in 668 posts

This kinda did blew my mind. Especially because there are few on those lists that I remember differently too, one being that famous line from Forrest Gump. But on the other hand, there are many that are on the list because people are too damn lazy to find out the facts. Maybe those people didn't know those things in the first place or it wasn't taught in school. I don't know, it's interesting anyway.

26. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to muxfolder For This Post:

BMJ (20th June 2016), DNA (16th June 2016), Inversion (16th June 2016), ZooLife (22nd June 2016)

27. Link to Post #74
    Thanks
    Thanked 79,637 times in 18,693 posts

Some theorise we are living in a maitrix like universe ? well
    I just saw this article and I did not want to start another thread,
    but wanted to post it somewhere........

Zuckerberg: We Will All Be Plugged Into the Matrix Within 50 Years

By David on 16 June 2016 GMT Illuminati Criminals, Microchipping, Useless Media

The founder of Facebook, Mark Zuckerberg has said that the social networks of the future
    will be powered by telepathy where people will be able to beam their thoughts and emotions
    directly onto the internet.

Read more: Zuckerberg: We Will All Be Plugged Into the Matrix Within 50 Years

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/techan...thin-50-years/

28. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

Bluegreen (16th June 2016), DNA (16th June 2016), Inversion (16th June 2016), ZooLife (22nd June 2016)

29. Link to Post #75
    United States Avalon Member Bluegreen's Avatar
    Language
    ¿
    Thanks
    Thanked 52,168 times in 10,101 posts

Quote Posted by Cidersomerset (here)
    but wanted to post it somewhere........
    Zuckerberg: We Will All Be Plugged Into the Matrix Within 50 Years
    And I just wanted to post somewhere that

"Mark Zuckerberg can kiss my delectable ass!"

30. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Bluegreen For This Post:

Cidersomerset (17th June 2016), DNA (17th June 2016), ghostrider (6th May 2017), giovonni (18th June 2016), Holly Lindin (7th November 2016), ZooLife (22nd June 2016)

31. Link to Post #76
    Scotland Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,410 times in 1,804 posts

Quote Zuckerberg: We Will All Be Plugged Into the Matrix Within 50 Years
    Worth a thread on it's own.

Good that the most popular newspaper in the UK, The Sun, has given this plan a mostly negative write up.

32. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Daozen For This Post:

Cidersomerset (17th June 2016), DNA (17th June 2016), giovonni (18th June 2016), seleka (18th February 2017)

33. Link to Post #77
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,822 times in 534 posts

I am beginning to come to a conclusion that there is something else actually causing the so called Labelled Mandela Effect and it is happening continually all the time.

I call it the AAIG effect and this stands for ALTERING AS IT GOES and IMO it is the system itself that is self altering.

We already know that most press releases are no longer written by public relations people but are in fact generated by the computer systems themselves, this has been openly stated if you do a search its easy enough to find. I have been noticing if I research a subject I will tend to dig around and end up with say 10 tabs of different sources on a particular subject, now it I don't do a screen shot of each page and I close them and come back to them say in a day or two to continue I find words and phrases have been altered or changed....

So more and more I feel this so called Mandela effect is actually the system altering its depiction of events as it goes, self correcting evidence to fulfil a pre -determined model or desired outcome.

Test it for yourselves, wiki does it right in front of your eyes but that is paid posters editing and correcting or altering openly we are told... Mmmm

Well now I am going back to old physical printed copy to exemplify as evidence and screen shots that are printed immediately and kept for the same reason, because unless it is taken out of the digital network it is able to be modified or altered at any time.

Anyway my theory and I call it AAIG effect

And by the way the system itself is happy for us to have our own label for these changes that occur so that it can define it medically for later separation by law .
    Confabulation is now defined and with a simple act can become an offence against the state...
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Confabulation
    Last edited by phillipbbg; 17th June 2016 at 02:06.

34. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to phillipbbg For This Post:

bennycog (22nd August 2016), BMJ (17th June 2016), Cidersomerset (17th June 2016), DNA (17th June 2016), giovonni (18th June 2016), Inversion (17th June 2016), Orph (17th June 2016), sunpaw (18th June 2016), sunwings (17th June 2016), ZooLife (22nd June 2016)

35. Link to Post #78
    Thanks
    Thanked 79,637 times in 18,693 posts

Quote Worth a thread on it's own.
    I have posted these before........

36. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

DNA (17th June 2016), giovonni (18th June 2016), ZooLife (22nd June 2016)

37. Link to Post #79
    Thanks
    Thanked 30,977 times in 5,003 posts

Name changes are a fairly common occurrence these days. If you are a huge corporation like France Telecom changing your name to Orange or GDF to engie, it will cost you something in the order of 15-20 billion. Why do they do it? Well sometimes it is when you’ve made a bad name for yourself or are otherwise up to no good; the above examples are former nationalised companies going private: the public puts up the investment, certain individuals reap the dividends. Or if one of your passenger ships capsizes, you will definitely need a new trading name, just as the ship itself will be transferred to Africa or India (where it will probably sink again, with hundreds of lives lost). Or your royalist party wants you to overlook its foreign origins (enemy origins in time of war): the Windsors. Or your political party is embroiled in scandal and legal proceedings: Sarkozy’s right wing UDF party recently changed its name to Les Républicains owing to various scandals mostly involving himself, e.g. overspending on his last presidential campaign to the tune of over twice the legal ceiling. This is kind of the opposite of people remembering USA Inc. as the United States of America.

Hence if any part of the ‘Mandela effect’ is attributable to this kind of shenanigans, it might not mean that our reality is being somehow warped so much as it would mean that our reality is rotten to the core. It is one thing to notice that a brand name has been tweaked, but that is only a matter of brand image. Why would they do it? Much more importantly, because, as with the United States of America, the original content has been almost totally lost. On the basis that of the finding that you need to eat a hundred apples to get the nutritional value of one apple fifty years ago, we find ourselves musing over the labelling on the packet instead of wondering what happened to the content.
    Last edited by araucaria; 20th June 2016 at 08:45.

38. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to araucaria For This Post:

Carmody (19th June 2016), Daughter of Time (25th July 2016), DNA (17th June 2016), giovonni (18th June 2016), Mark (Star Mariner) (17th June 2016), the_real_dave-id (21st June 2016), ZooLife (22nd June 2016)

39. Link to Post #80
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 93,628 times in 20,439 posts

Question Re: The Mandela Effect: What does it mean??

speaking of ...

From Lisa M. Harrison & Dani Arnold McKenny

One People Round Table 14 June 2016

Quote Once upon a time, there were strangers in a strange land. Each day the landscape seems to ripple and change, and each night history re-wrote itself into a twisted tale of reality turned inside out.....

...No Really. It did!

Today's One People Show again revolved around our favorite game of "What If?", as Dani & Lisa sifted through this past week of insanity, following the tangled path that was/may be/will be/could be/wasn't our reality....

Today's inside out topics

Mandela Effects: changing the Assassination of JFK, warping the continents and countryside, not to mention a whole lot more changes in the bible.

CERN science students are "Happy" and was that a secret little message buried behind the bad dancing?

the Pope elevates Mary Magdalene to apostle-hood. ...and the weather outside is frightful. And wee bit floody. Everywhere.

Stay dry friends, and remember: there's no place like home.
    ..... wherever the hell that is.
    Published on Jun 17, 2016

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 25 FirstFirst 1 4 14 25 LastLast