+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 25 FirstFirst 1 6 16 25 LastLast

Thread: The Mandela Effect: What does it mean??

1. Link to Post #101
    Finland Avalon Member muxfolder's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,851 times in 668 posts

Default Re: The Mandela Effect: What does it mean??

Has anyone done any research at all whether there's been some map changes that has been done recently internationally? I mean it's possible because of the technology used is more and more accurate.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to muxfolder For This Post:

BMJ (1st July 2016), DNA (1st July 2016), Inversion (8th July 2016), Shannon (1st July 2016)

3. Link to Post #102
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,932 times in 385 posts

Muhammad Ali died before I was born. I believed that fully until a few months ago.

Peaceful Journeys Wookie
    "The Perception of an Illusion is Deception, even when you believed it was real! Perception of Deception is not an Illusion at all!" Carl Stoynoff

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Wookie For This Post:

BMJ (1st July 2016), DNA (1st July 2016), Inversion (1st July 2016), seleka (18th February 2017)

5. Link to Post #103
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,495 times in 731 posts

Interesting video about a man who has spent his life obsessed with the theories of Tesla and comments about his perceptions of Mandela effect. His comments fit the opening ceremonies video of CERN worm holes opening and Satan coming in.
    Last edited by Savannah; 1st July 2016 at 17:35.

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Savannah For This Post:

BMJ (17th July 2016), Daughter of Time (25th July 2016), DNA (1st July 2016), Inversion (3rd July 2016), seleka (18th February 2017), T Smith (1st July 2016)

7. Link to Post #104
    Thanks

He further discusses the astrological changes noted with the Mandela effect.
    Last edited by Savannah; 1st July 2016 at 18:09.

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Savannah For This Post:

BMJ (17th July 2016), DNA (1st July 2016), Inversion (3rd July 2016), Shannon (1st July 2016)

9. Link to Post #105
    United States Avalon Member DNA's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,731 times in 4,313 posts

Quote Posted by muxfolder (here)
    Has anyone done any research at all whether there's been some map changes that has been done recently internationally? I mean it's possible because of the technology used is more and more accurate.
    If folks will go back to the 1st page of this thread, Bill put together this response for a lot of the map changes, and it is really a great job on his part. I'm not sure which tv show the youtube video comes from, but it is REALLY good, and folks should give it the couple of minutes to watch it.

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    Quote Posted by BMJ (here)

In relation to the world map I remember South America being almost directly below North America, Iceland being alot smaller and New Zealand was a lot closer to Australia and further North, with Wellington being almost the same latitude as Sydney.
    Well, we do have to be careful about that kind of thing. There are many different kinds of map projections, none of them 'accurate'.

Regarding timeline jumps, seeing something in an old newspaper or encyclopedia really isn't proof at all. If the timeline jumped, the newspapers and encyclopedias would jump as well. Occam's Razor says it's FAR more likely that an old newspaper would have had an understandable typo in it (Fruit for Froot, etc). No 'proof' there.

But it's an interesting argument that our memories wouldn't necessarily have 'jumped' in the same way, as our memories are almost certainly non-physical things.

I read a fascinating discussion (and I'll see if I can find it) between some highly experienced — and educated, smart and sane — Mars image researchers, back in 2009-10. They were 100% certain that a certain image had changed. When they went back to look at their own personal hard copy printouts — they had changed as well.

All they had left was their memories, and they couldn't prove a thing.

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Post:

BMJ (2nd July 2016), Inversion (3rd July 2016), Mark (Star Mariner) (8th July 2016), Mike (1st July 2016), Shannon (1st July 2016)

11. Link to Post #106
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,478 times in 321 posts

That "Mandela Effect explained" video was a good find, Shannon. This man was apparently fortunate to look at some of the 'missing' papers of Tesla, is my understanding, and he began his own research into dimensions, he personally looked into dimensions 1-9 and had some interesting things to say. Some of what he says is collaborated by obe experiencers and remote viewers. Here is someone I would love to sit down with for a long chat.

He explains the Mandela Effect as the result of merging dimension 2 with ours, which he calls 1d; he claims CERN is responsible, that I can't say, but I have personally experienced that effect on several occasions and once I had a witness with me.

Some further interesting stuff found in comments of video about the Elohim.
    “a complete understanding of reality lies beyond the capabilities of rational thought."
    ― Gary Zukav

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to seah For This Post:

BMJ (8th July 2016), DNA (3rd July 2016), Inversion (8th July 2016), Shannon (3rd July 2016)

13. Link to Post #107
    United States Moderator (on Sabbatical) Shannon's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,063 times in 1,211 posts

Quote Posted by seah (here)
    That "Mandela Effect explained" video was a good find, Shannon. This man was apparently fortunate to look at some of the 'missing' papers of Tesla, is my understanding, and he began his own research into dimensions, he personally looked into dimensions 1-9 and had some interesting things to say. Some of what he says is collaborated by obe experiencers and remote viewers. Here is someone I would love to sit down with for a long chat.

He explains the Mandela Effect as the result of merging dimension 2 with ours, which he calls 1d; he claims CERN is responsible, that I can't say, but I have personally experienced that effect on several occasions and once I had a witness with me.

Some further interesting stuff found in comments of video about the Elohim.
    Thank you, but I think DNA posted the video you're speaking of...credit where credit is do ... :D I watched/listened to the video as well and was equally fascinated.

Also, for some reason this thread came to mind when I saw this video earlier ..

Last edited by Shannon; 3rd July 2016 at 03:00.

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Shannon For This Post:

BMJ (17th July 2016), DNA (3rd July 2016), Inversion (8th July 2016), Mark (Star Mariner) (8th July 2016), seah (3rd July 2016)

15. Link to Post #108
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,388 times in 1,629 posts

I was thinking of things that can be checked to determine how far back the Mandela Effect goes. The rock & soil samples from the moon could be re-dated. The composition of KT boundary could be checked for anomalies. Fossil records from abundant sources could be checked for distribution patterns and types of life forms. Tree rings from ancient trees could be analyzed. Stalagmites could be cross sectioned because they contain a record of water and atmospheric conditions going back thousands of years.

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Inversion For This Post:

BMJ (17th July 2016), DNA (3rd July 2016), Foxie Loxie (8th July 2016), seleka (18th February 2017), Shannon (9th July 2016)

17. Link to Post #109
    Language
    English
    Thanks

The opening of GROUND ZERO, is about two minutes, which is a collection of spooky sounds and quirky dialogue, just FYI so you can skip it. Clyde Lewis seems very aware of what is going on. Ground Zero is gaining ground on Coast to Coast but comparable in it's format.

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Post:

BMJ (17th July 2016), Inversion (8th July 2016), seah (8th July 2016), Shannon (9th July 2016)

19. Link to Post #110
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,478 times in 321 posts

I am usually backlogged on video watching and when I do watch, it's a wonder I can keep track of where they originally came from, but that confusion between Shannon and DNA's videos actually came from a note I made beside it, go figure.

I finally watched the one about Mandela Effect and maps having been changed, the channel is called "one harmony", and I have huge concerns about what he's saying; the fact that google earth and maps in general are showing these differences from past maps doesn't prove there is Mandela Effect, that people from a different earth have been brought here, as he's claiming, at all.
    For one thing, it proves to me that google earth and those in charge are having a field day making what ever changes they please, to fit some new paradigm they have adopted. In fact, for instance, the south of Europe and Morocco is exactly the same size as it has been during my life span because I am in contact with people there who have verified it.They can't fool some of us with their mucking around with reality, problem is, fifty years from now it will be taken as fact, as we are now finding out.
    “a complete understanding of reality lies beyond the capabilities of rational thought."
    ― Gary Zukav

20. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to seah For This Post:

BMJ (17th July 2016), DNA (8th July 2016), Foxie Loxie (8th July 2016), Inversion (8th July 2016), muxfolder (11th July 2016), Shannon (9th July 2016)

21. Link to Post #111
    South Africa Avalon Member arwen's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,493 times in 653 posts

Here is a very well presented Deconstruction of the so-called "Mandela effect" as a psyop, gaslighting the masses. This is NOT to say that timeline shifts do not occur, but in view of the hype around it all, Hope Girl and Mel Ve make some very valid points, well worth considering.

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to arwen For This Post:

DNA (8th July 2016), seah (9th July 2016), Shannon (9th July 2016)

23. Link to Post #112
    Thanks

This video explains what many here have already pointed out that most of the examples are either poor memory or deliberate psy-op spin. Her theory it was to sell a book or movie does not seem to hold water since that never occurred. By proving some things wrong, does not prove it is ALL wrong. When someone explains to me how an historical figure like Eli Whitney, a black man is now white I may chock this up to all nonsense or psy-op alone. My memory of that is solid, why else would I remember or care who invented the a dam cotton gin!

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Savannah For This Post:

arwen (10th July 2016), DNA (9th July 2016), Inversion (10th July 2016)

25. Link to Post #113
    South Africa Avalon Member arwen's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,493 times in 653 posts

Dear Savannah,

Thank you so much for taking the time to view the video.

I just want to clarify my reason for posting it, and add a few perspectives from my own view, and after that, I will be done with this thread.

My intention was definitely NOT to invalidate you and others who have real experiences of different memories of things that are now changed. Rather, I have been urging caution on this because of the nature of this Meme, the so called “Mandela” effect. My only intention is to bring other narratives into this, as it is healthy to view all sides of a debate, take them into consideration, and then decide for yourself.

Without these challenges, it simply becomes another mind virus which derails the original examinations into the very real phenomenon of timeline changes, memory disparities and timeline resets. There have been a number of very valid inquiries into this by whistleblowers in the past, all of which have now been swept up into one meme, which is grouping thought streams into a manageable data set that can be easily algorithmized and manipulated.

You are quite correct, Hope Girl and Mel Ve’s opinion about the motives of the originator of the term of the “Mandela” effect are pure speculation, and they erred in not making it clear that they were speculating. There could be a number of reasons behind her creation of this meme, including that she could have been “impulsed” to do it, and unaware of that impulse. Or, Occam’s Razor, she could simply have spoken to one person, and without doing any further research, reached a conclusion and created a meme.

I can share this – the one piece of this “Mandela” effect that did have me is that I DID remember Nelson Mandela disappearing for a while, and rumours were that he had died in prison, there were some protest riots, the thing died down, and then about a year later, suddenly, he was back on the scene.

Mel Ve is 100% correct on the reason for that. And I had forgotten, because this factor has been conveniently scrubbed from the public and official narrative. He WAS taken to a luxury mansion, and lived in luxury for several years before they were ready to trot him out for his public role. THAT is definitely true. Mel Ve gave the impression that he did no time as a prisoner, and just lived in luxury – not completely true, he did do some time, for a few years, but the remainder of his supposed incarceration was living in luxury, while the other struggle icons suffered in prison. He was hand-picked to be a symbol, and icon, and a very careful narrative – a construct – was scripted in preparation for that, for many years.

So for me, the root origin of this meme, the “Mandela effect” has definitely been debunked, and it should change its name to another term. But alas, the majority of the people chasing this rabbit hole will never look at that or acknowledge it, so the meme sticks.

I have a problem with complex phenomenon being reduced to a meme or a hashtag, as that is true Orwellian thought reduction, and limits our ability to think in our own terms, and we end up thinking in the limited terms they want us to think in.

My own view, finally, is that WE are powerful creators, and WE create our own timelines. If the Powers That Should Not Be are tampering, so what? I personally am not giving my attention and energy into feeding their creation. I prefer to give my all to my own creations and co-creations with others.

In regard to that, Tom Kenyon's article The Art of Jumping Timelines is beautifully simple, clear and shows how we can create our own timeline changes for the better if we want to.

Just my two cents worth, and I do apologise if anyone has taken my comments here and previously as invalidation of their views – it truly was not intended that way, rather, I am simply urging a broadening of scope to include a range of possibilities, and not be limited to simply looking at it and seeing which ones apply - that is the reduction, and that is also the hijack and derail of all previous legitimate inquiry along these lines.

My very best to all,

arwen
    Last edited by arwen; 10th July 2016 at 16:58.

26. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to arwen For This Post:

BMJ (11th July 2016), DNA (12th July 2016), Mark (Star Mariner) (12th July 2016), StandingWave (16th July 2016)

27. Link to Post #114
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,349 times in 1,707 posts

One People Round Table 12 July 2016

Published on 12 Jul 2016

As the Mandela effect gets more and more personal we are also hearing stories about the ME effect being used to intentionally mess with minds.

More strange skies and images from of the Sun, a quick look at CERN and what the Texas False Flag distracted us from.

For images and links see: http://www.lisamharrison.com/2016/07/...

28. The Following User Says Thank You to BMJ For This Post:

DNA (16th July 2016)

29. Link to Post #115
    Language
    English
    Thanks

A quick to the point excellent break down of what CERN is for non-egg heads.

30. The Following User Says Thank You to DNA For This Post:

BMJ (17th July 2016)

31. Link to Post #116
    Ireland Avalon Member Snoweagle's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,632 times in 1,021 posts

The Mandela Effect is a very real phenomenon and it is a characteristic of all living things. Water has memory. Gaia our world is awash with the stuff both in organic and inorganic forms. All mixed and muddled up in the chemistry we measure with our sciences. It promotes life and recycles death. For a great understanding of the principles I refer I recommend the following video by Masterskaya, Water the Great Mystery:

We are all interconnected directly to each other. No matter where you are on the planet you are connected to everyone else. An absurd statement you will agree, so what on earth am I referring to?
    It's entirely due to what we euphemistically call our subconscious. Regardless of whom you are or however you live your lives or the past you have experienced you still live another day. We describe our life essence as dependant on food and water and the secondary reasons of shelter and clothing yadda, yadda, yadda.
    Our brains are dual hemispheres that sit upon our spine. In techy talk, that is two polarised magnetically sensitive hemispheres sitting upon a bipolar antennae that runs down our backs. It is this arrangement in all mammals that interacts with our environment, not just the stuff we see and touch but also the magnetic fields that surround us, including that of Gaia herself.

Water runs through our bodies and it is that cyclical and circular flow that impacts our subconscious. We can transfer memories to each other by transferring water between each other, a practice that must be in shared agreement. It is only then beneficial and positive. Enforced duty in this respect has a contrary effect. Similarly, drinking the blood of the enemy, infuses the drinker with the characteristics of your enemy, not recommended as that which remains is distressed fluid and will cause harm. Organ transplant recipients have taken on the characteristics of the donor and even taken on tertiary aspects of the donors ancestors, mother or father and so on. This is fact.

Have you ever shed a tear or cried at the loss of a loved one. This process we describe as grief or remorse and we all know we always recover and go on with life. So what is happening there. Well what is happening is the body is clearing the field energy associated with the subconscious contact with that person. By example, mothers of children instinctively know when her siblings are in difficulty or harms way. They are unable to explain this feeling but they just know. This intuition is driven by the waters ability to fuel our dynamic magnetic field and the waters relationship between mother and child. This field is measurable with Kirilian photography by our manufactured electrical devices.

When we collectively all agree something and allow ourselves to accept without measure a particular belief, we will all behave or interact in support of that belief. We interconnect without fully realising the extent that we do. Especially when it is positive, beneficial and loving. Those seeking to take advantage of this interaction are easily seen and avoided.

So the Mandela Effect.
    The past is the past, the now is today and the future is open to us. We can make that future anything we want. By collectively sharing an equilibrium that stages balance for everyone will be attainable so long as our consciousness is not corrupted. Our subconscious, is the engine that enables us to share over long distances our feelings and emotions. We do not have direct contact with the subconscious yet we know it exists and we experience it working when we collaborate together. When we are are emotionally active and are endocrine system starts working to compensate, this sends a broadcast message up and down our spine which is the magnetic dipole, which drives our pineal gland, which activates our hemispheres and transmits that into Gaia's magnetic field that surrounds us. This transmission appears around the world and into space, instantly. It is that change by the endocrine system, our chakras, that links all mammals and life forces we engage with. ie women love flowers growing around them, men love animal husbandry, yadda, yadda, yadda etc.

So when we talk about our memories of the past in terms of Chipmunk crisps, Corona lemonade and Eye Spy booklets all we are doing is seeking the emotive content by which we originally experienced them, this then provides us with the memory. How many remember Aberfan? I was ten years old, it occurred just after the controversial World Cup final. How many remember without looking it up? As a ten year old I cried as I watched this in black and white. It is as vivid today as it was then, yet the detail I recall doesn't match exactly that as now portrayed as recorded here on the internet. I remember the children at their desks yet no record exists of this fact. The emotive engagement is extremely strong and the real detail is insignificant. But we all do this and all practice this everyday.

In France the French people have been warned to expect constant deaths in the streets as normal, by making that announcement they will collectively accept it and live their lives in fear every day. Constantly emotively active consciously yet their subconscious still seeks an equilibrium because their innermost desire seeks it as do we all. This creates the conflict that corrupts our community. All be design.

In the Ukraine, the infusion of constant community hatred has been driven for years with the fabricated angst with Russia, pounding on the memories of the distant past into the new generations that have no memory of those original events. This is driven by Swiss Oligarchs and the Khazarian Mafia driven US Government, the true fascists of this world. Yet the Ukrainian people in consort with their own families are at peace and they thrive. This fire of hatred has to be constantly stoked.

This drive of difference between mind and body is externally forced by tertiary events we have been educated to accept are necessary and foolishly readily accept for the collective good. Only by stepping back and denying congress to that which conflicts with our oneness with everything will we ever be free. Then we will all be aware of our subconscious interacting with one another whereas now it is our conscious that drives us relentlessly to follow the next great idea which invariably fails too. All by design.

Here in the UK we have voted to leave the EU, the pain now being prepared for the people of England will be enormous. Only by confronting those that enforce this hardship will the majority survive. I expect on current form of the English behaviour there will be a strong lack of acceptance to the changes each of us have to make. Yet, if we set our beliefs to align without differences forced upon us we will overcome the coming attrition. Here's a warning from Craig Paul Roberts of the coming storm impacting the future of the UK:

Bear in mind also. Theresa May is not our friend. She has forced through loss of privacy and now has loaded her cabinet with losers of exceptionally poor talent. Knowing this makes our planning together collectively more productive and positive.

32. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Snoweagle For This Post:

BMJ (18th July 2016), Daughter of Time (25th July 2016), DNA (17th July 2016)

33. Link to Post #117
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,741 times in 1,499 posts

Just read that that Planet X/Nibiru etc. has completely vanished all due to the Mandela effect caused by CERN.

How about that then!? Proof to some that the Mandela effect is real...

34. The Following User Says Thank You to Nick Matkin For This Post:

DNA (24th July 2016)

35. Link to Post #118
    United States Avalon Member Chester's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,205 times in 5,691 posts

Quote Posted by Carmody (here)
    Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    Regarding timeline jumps, seeing something in an old newspaper or encyclopedia really isn't proof at all. If the timeline jumped, the newspapers and encyclopedias would jump as well. Occam's Razor says it's FAR more likely that an old newspaper would have had an understandable typo in it (Fruit for Froot, etc). No 'proof' there.

But it's an interesting argument that our memories wouldn't necessarily have 'jumped' in the same way, as our memories are almost certainly non-physical things.

I read a fascinating discussion (and I'll see if I can find it) between some highly experienced — and educated, smart and sane — Mars image researchers, back in 2009-10. They were 100% certain that a certain image had changed. When they went back to look at their own personal hard copy printouts — they had changed as well.

All they had left was their memories, and they couldn't prove a thing.
    this gets back to the idea of consciousness and our minds being of a quantum nature, and how the offices of naval research stated in one study, that DNA was superconductive, and if superconductive (my explanation which science is now proposing), thus, 'outside of time'.

Neurons are physical,and electrical, and electricity is plasma and plasma is electrons, and in connectivity with one another and are essential to the idea of superconductivity. And all reality, for that ,er, matter (pun intended). Our fault lies in our measurement tools..... which revert back to time based systems. So we don't see or understand it, in the idea and expression of mundane engineered scientific method, tool, and protocol.

An important point is that superconductivity is out of time and if DNA is superconductive it is also outside of time, within some aspects and so are all "atomic" structures, but we don't see that particular aspect in our day to day lives. Instant timeless spooky action at a distance, is the issue at hand.

In Lynn McTaggart's book' the Field', the meta studies done on psychic research, a specific one..where three scientific groups had a testing of psychic capacities proposed to them.

Proposed by a group who had a good idea and wanted to test it, conclusively. They noticed something in all the psychic tests done and zeroed in on the issue.

All three groups agreed, that the test was absolutely foolproof, and that psychic sensitivity would be completely factually proven to be one way or another, in strict scientific protocol, in utter perfection.

A done deal, forever, "the end", no more doubt or discussion... with dynamite and a hammer. "**** you universe, this is it this is the ultimate truth" kinda thing, each group to be smug and satisfied in the results.

The three scientific test groups groups were carefully selected.

Group one was made up of non believers in psychic sensitivity.
    Group two was made up of believers in psychic sensitivity.
    Group three was made up of agnostics in psychic sensitivity.

they each completed the tests they said, beforehand, tests that were absolutely faultless and they staked their ass and reputations on this. After all, this is the sort of thing they do for a living and by training ---day in and day out.

group one, the non believers, found a negative result, that psychic sensitivity was garbage, it does not exist.

Group two, found that to a level that was beyond the capacity to ignore or put away, that people had/have psychic sensitivity, that it was unstoppably real, undeniably real, no possibility of proving their results wrong.

The agnostic group, who was open to anything, open to there being no psychic sensitivity and there being actual psychic sensitivity..their results were totally ambiguous. Their results were in the middle, that it could be said real and not real, it could go, or be read in their results..as being either way.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This leaves you with the startling conclusion that humans integrate, in consciousness, with the idea of reality... that reality is 100% malleable via consciousness, from our point of view.

that we can steer through time and probability and steer through reality formation, even making and breaking reality, dimensionality, atomically, and with respect to time and timelines.

That all is real and nothing is real, in simultaneous function and form.

That the universe is as Max Plank, the father of quantum sciences said, an intelligence, a consciousness.

That you are of it and it is of you.

If you don't want to believe or understand this, well, you can make this happen.

If you want to believe and understand this, well, you can make that happen.

that reality is literally, in all ways possible, what you make of it, collectively and individually.

~~~~~~~~~~

So we then come to the idea of a controlling group who wants to control people's perception, to make sure humanity remains as a commodity, a owned unintelligent, uninformed thing. A tool and toy for their use, whatever that may be. What game is this, exactly?

If you want intelligence, if you want to understand, if you want to expand...you'll have to make that happen. Literally. If you want the training wheels to come off, you'll have to navigate this transition period and position, very very carefully.

Humanity's first wobbly unassisted bike ride.
    Perhaps the best post I ever read on Avalon (found it only today, July 24, 2016). Thanks wasn't near enough.
    Last edited by Chester; 25th July 2016 at 00:37.
    All the above is all and only my opinion - all subject to change and not meant to be true for anyone else regardless of how I phrase it.

36. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Post:

DNA (24th July 2016), seleka (18th February 2017)

37. Link to Post #119
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,270 times in 1,763 posts

Not sure yet what to do with this (mandela effect vs editing of religious texts vs...) but I guess that this should go here

From
    https://www.reddit.com/r/MandelaEffe...will_lay_down/

Quote "I've checked other verses in the KJV paper bible I've had for the past 30 years and many other verses have changed as well.

This one is particularly disturbing. It's red line (Jesus speaking):

Luk 19:27 But those mine enemies, which would not that I should reign over them, bring hither, and slay them before me.
    Jesus taught "love your enemies" - that's the example he set for all humanity while he walked the earth during his first coming. He came "to save, not to destroy." Now it's "slay them before me"!?

The verses before Luk 19:27 don't appear to be correct either. The way I read those, Jesus is reciting a parable to take from the "have not's" (poor) and give to those who "have" (rich). He also makes reference to putting money into a "bank for when he returns" (Luk 19:23). A bank!? Seriously?

Here's another one:

Mat_9:17 Neither do men put new wine into old bottles: else the bottles break, and the wine runneth out, and the bottles perish: but they put new wine into new bottles, and both are preserved.

Bottles?! It should be wineskins. Corks may fail but bad wine doesn't make bottles break. And since when were there bottles back then?

I'm thankful I've read my Bible enough over the years to know when verses don't look right or are downright wrong.

(IMO, these changes appear to be a Bible version the false prophet and/or anti-christ will be using in the not-too-distant future.)"
    see also
    Last edited by Houman; 24th July 2016 at 23:59.

38. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Houman For This Post:

Chester (25th July 2016), DNA (25th July 2016), seleka (18th February 2017)

39. Link to Post #120
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Houman (here)
    Not sure yet what to do with this (mandela effect vs editing of religious texts vs...) but I guess that this should go here

From
    https://www.reddit.com/r/MandelaEffe...will_lay_down/

Quote "I've checked other verses in the KJV paper bible I've had for the past 30 years and many other verses have changed as well.

This one is particularly disturbing. It's red line (Jesus speaking):

Luk 19:27 But those mine enemies, which would not that I should reign over them, bring hither, and slay them before me.
    Jesus taught "love your enemies" - that's the example he set for all humanity while he walked the earth during his first coming. He came "to save, not to destroy." Now it's "slay them before me"!?

The verses before Luk 19:27 don't appear to be correct either. The way I read those, Jesus is reciting a parable to take from the "have not's" (poor) and give to those who "have" (rich). He also makes reference to putting money into a "bank for when he returns" (Luk 19:23). A bank!? Seriously?

Here's another one:

Mat_9:17 Neither do men put new wine into old bottles: else the bottles break, and the wine runneth out, and the bottles perish: but they put new wine into new bottles, and both are preserved.

Bottles?! It should be wineskins. Corks may fail but bad wine doesn't make bottles break. And since when were there bottles back then?

I'm thankful I've read my Bible enough over the years to know when verses don't look right or are downright wrong.

(IMO, these changes appear to be a Bible version the false prophet and/or anti-christ will be using in the not-too-distant future.)"
    see also

The biblical changes are something that blew me away as well.
    I mean I went to Sunday school as a kid, and read the bible a few times and I know there was a passage that read .
    "And the Lamb shall lay down with the Lion"
    Now the passage reads "And the lamb will lay down with the wolf".
    I swear from memory this passage has been reused over and over through the course of my life, so to see it changed as such blows me the F**K away.

40. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Post:

airaspect (25th July 2016), Chester (26th July 2016), Houman (25th July 2016), Inversion (25th July 2016), KiwiElf (25th July 2016), seleka (18th February 2017)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 25 FirstFirst 1 6 16 25 LastLast