+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 25 FirstFirst 1 7 17 25 LastLast

Thread: The Mandela Effect: What does it mean??

1. Link to Post #121
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,266 times in 1,762 posts

Default Re: The Mandela Effect: What does it mean??

Quote Posted by DNA (here)

The biblical changes are something that blew me away as well.
    I mean I went to Sunday school as a kid, and read the bible a few times and I know there was a passage that read .
    "And the Lamb shall lay down with the Lion"
    Now the passage reads "And the lamb will lay down with the wolf".
    I swear from memory this passage has been reused over and over through the course of my life, so to see it changed as such blows me the F**K away.
    Well as Fritz mentioned distortions have been purposefully and gradually introduced in the bible (i.e even in the KJV), now if that mandela effect is not just another psyop then one should see those changes in old (printed) editions of the KJV (those kept in museums, in old libraries or an old copy kept in the family, etc...) that should be something easy to check...

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Houman For This Post:

Chester (26th July 2016), Daughter of Time (25th July 2016), DNA (25th July 2016)

3. Link to Post #122
    Thanks

This one is claimed to be the original KJV
    http://www.kingjamesbibleonline.org/...inal-1611-KJV/

25 The wolfe and the lambe shall feede together, and the lyon shall eate straw like the bullocke: and dust shalbe the serpents meat. They shall not hurt nor destroy in all my holy mountaine, sayth the Lord.25

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Houman For This Post:

Chester (26th July 2016), Daughter of Time (25th July 2016), DNA (25th July 2016), Foxie Loxie (25th July 2016), Inversion (25th July 2016), seleka (18th February 2017)

5. Link to Post #123
    United States Avalon Member Foxie Loxie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,639 times in 2,960 posts

We all know that languages gradually change over time....Don't we?

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Foxie Loxie For This Post:

DNA (25th July 2016), Inversion (25th July 2016), KiwiElf (22nd August 2016)

7. Link to Post #124
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,349 times in 1,707 posts

WARNING THERE IS SOME USE OF COLOURFUL LANGUAGE

Lisa and Dani - Amber Alert Mandela Effect, 911, Timelines shifting, CERN and WTF is going on!

Published on 12 Jul 2016

This was originally posted only on Dani's channel, reposting here for subscribers to my channel who may have missed it and have no context for references made since.

Amber Alert: Mandela Effect, 911, Timelines shifting, CERN and WTF is going on!
    Yesterday, Saturday June 4th 2016, Lisa and I had an unscheduled recorded discussion to lay out a whole lotta crazy information that we had been wading through for the past 36 hours.

A couple of days ago, a friend sent us some information that she had come across in early 2013 that opened a line of questioning down a rabbit hole that we hadn't looked at before. The basic premise: that on dec 21 2012 "they" inserted the 9/11 false flag "terrorist attacks" BACK into our timeline, thus changing our timeline into a highly violent negative war filled timeline. This was done through CERN time manipulations.

....Needless to say, this theory opened up a LOT of discussion into CERN (which was shut down after it's last "test run" on December 21 2012), and how it took them over 2 years to rebuild it. Then again CERN fired up in early 2015....and the ****ery began wildly oscillating all over the place in the past year.

Our conversation yesterday dove deep into discussing the Mandela Effect- the whys and hows, shifting timelines and/or dimensions, and a very interesting look at a video discussing Amber- a la Fringe! Below Yesterdays recording, I will post the links and other videos that we discussed.

For links see http://www.lisamharrison.com/2016/06/...

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to BMJ For This Post:

DNA (25th July 2016), Enola (25th July 2016), Inversion (25th July 2016), seleka (18th February 2017)

9. Link to Post #125
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,383 times in 1,629 posts

Someone with bible code software should check the Torah for 'Mandela Effect' or just 'Mandela'. If there are alterations in Torah it would imply an exotic technology is/was being used. Adding or removing even a single letter from the Torah will disallow the codes from being located. Just the fact that Genesis is an anagram for See Sign and Beresh*t is an anagram for See Birth proves the Bible/Torah is encoded.

[URL="[URL="https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Torah"]htURL]"]htURL]
    Quote Genesis: "origin" (Hebrew: Beresh*t – "In the beginning")
    Exodus: "going out" (Hebrew: Shemot – "Names")
    Leviticus: "relating to the Levites" (Hebrew: Vayikra, – "And he called")
    Numbers: numbering of the Israelites (Hebrew: Ba Midbar – "In the desert")
    Deuteronomy: "second law" (Hebrew: D'varim – "Words")
    http://www.aish.com/h/sh/tat/48969731.html
    Quote •A Torah Scroll is disqualified if even a single letter is added.
    •A Torah Scroll is disqualified if even a single letter is deleted.
    •The scribe must be a learned, pious Jew, who has undergone special training and certification.
    •All materials (parchment, ink, quill) must conform to strict specifications, and be prepared specifically for the purpose of writing a Torah Scroll.
    •The scribe may not write even one letter into a Torah Scroll by heart. Rather, he must have a second, kosher scroll opened before him at all times.
    •The scribe must pronounce every word out loud before copying it from the correct text.
    •Every letter must have sufficient white space surrounding it. If one letter touched another in any spot, it invalidates the entire scroll.
    •If a single letter was so marred that it cannot be read at all, or resembles another letter (whether the defect is in the writing, or is due to a hole, tear or smudge), this invalidates the entire scroll. Each letter must be sufficiently legible so that even an ordinary schoolchild could distinguish it from other, similar letters.
    •The scribe must put precise space between words, so that one word will not look like two words, or two words look like one word.
    •The scribe must not alter the design of the sections, and must conform to particular line-lengths and paragraph configurations.
    •A Torah Scroll in which any mistake has been found, cannot be used, and must be fixed within 30 days, or buried.
    Last edited by Inversion; 25th July 2016 at 18:42.

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Inversion For This Post:

DNA (25th July 2016), Foxie Loxie (25th July 2016), seleka (18th February 2017)

11. Link to Post #126
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,692 times in 8,940 posts

Quote Posted by Houman (here)
    This one is claimed to be the original KJV
    http://www.kingjamesbibleonline.org/...inal-1611-KJV/

25 The wolfe and the lambe shall feede together, and the lyon shall eate straw like the bullocke: and dust shalbe the serpents meat. They shall not hurt nor destroy in all my holy mountaine, sayth the Lord.25
    I am French speaking, originally catholic, and here it always was the wolfe and the lamb.

Checking with the Torah is a very good idea Inversion.
    How to let the desire of your mind become the desire of your heart - Gurdjieff

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Flash For This Post:

DNA (25th July 2016), Houman (26th July 2016), Inversion (25th July 2016)

13. Link to Post #127
    Canada Avalon Member Daughter of Time's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,705 times in 1,092 posts

Timelines are shifting!

Does the Mandela effect prove this? No! I'd never heard of Mandela being dead until he died recently. But that's just my experience.

Does product name changes prove this? No! The advertising company for such a product decided to modify the name because of some selling strategy or something along that line.

Does the replacement of "a" for "the" or "and" for "in" prove this? No! Sometimes people speak rather fast and those words can sound the same or people can make a simple mistake in the pronunciation of short words.

Do changes in maps prove this? No! Maps are drawings and we will never know which of those drawings is accurate, if any!

Do changes in Scriptures prove this? No!
    I have a friend whose father is a "Doctor of Divinity" and he reluctantly admitted that the Scriptures are revised almost every time they are re-printed.
    I have another friends whose father is a "Doctor of Theology" and he reluctantly admitted pretty much the same thing.

Do personal experiences prove this? Yes, but only to the experiencer! As an experiencer, I do believe other people's paranormal experiences, many of which have been extremely dark for me.

In my search for answers to my own bizarre experiences I have found someone I resonate with on very profound levels. Some of her lectures sound as if they were dictated by me, as the experiences she describes are my experiences exactly. I'm not alone! This person's name is Lisa Renee.

Lisa's "July 2016" newsletter is titled "Shifting Timelines" in which she describes how the timelines have begun to shift since the end of 2012 (the end of the world as we knew it) and will culminate at the end of 2017. For those who are not prepared, these times will be extremely tumultuous and will be catapulted into a "Dark Night of the Soul".

She discusses:

the Shifting into Second harmonic Universe

the dissolution of lower dimensional layers

the collapsing of 3D timelines

and the preparation for these major changes

and many other things which will be found by those who are interested

If you wish to read the details, visit www.energeticsynthesis.com for the July 2016 Timelines Shift Newsletter

With best wishes for a smooth shift!

And with love,

Daughter of Time

14. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Daughter of Time For This Post:

BMJ (29th July 2016), DNA (25th July 2016), fourty-two (30th July 2016), Foxie Loxie (25th July 2016), Hervé (25th July 2016), Houman (26th July 2016), Inversion (25th July 2016)

15. Link to Post #128
    Thanks

Mandela Effect has been found in bible code along with CERN and Shiva. There's seven companion videos that posted to YouTube in the last couple of days.

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Inversion For This Post:

BMJ (29th July 2016), DNA (26th July 2016), seleka (18th February 2017)

17. Link to Post #129
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,315 times in 279 posts

Two things I've noticed.

First, the brand name "Depend" for adult diapers. I'm sure it was "Depends" as I remember seeing an English commercial for it when I was 10 and didn't understand the name.

Another thing, Shannon Doherty seems to have changed name, or is now called Shannen in the media but most people still write Shannon.

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Enola For This Post:

BMJ (29th July 2016), Holly Lindin (8th November 2016), Jancy (31st July 2016)

19. Link to Post #130
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,513 times in 32,788 posts

Hi there, Houman:

This is potentially interesting stuff, but if I understand you right (and I may not! ) looking back at old documents and records doesn't actually mean anything in this discussion. What is or isn't happening is de facto unprovable. Period.

A timeline shift, is such a thing is possible (and maybe it is) would also change every bit of the domino-effect cause-and-effect history that brings us to the present (new) moment.

The theme here — and many are still misunderstanding this, both on the forum and on YouTube, as best as I can see — is that if the physical universe 'jumps' sideways just a little (or something!), then it's only our (partly non-physical) memories that display the remaining anomaly.

I wrote here (my post #19), to illustrate this point:

Regarding timeline jumps, seeing something in an old newspaper or encyclopedia really isn't proof at all. If the timeline jumped, the newspapers and encyclopedias would jump as well. Occam's Razor says it's FAR more likely that an old newspaper would have had an understandable typo in it (Fruit for Froot, etc). No 'proof' there.

But it's an interesting argument that our memories wouldn't necessarily have 'jumped' in the same way, as our memories are almost certainly non-physical things.

I read a fascinating discussion (and I'll see if I can find it) between some highly experienced — and educated, smart and sane — Mars image researchers, back in 2009-10. They were 100% certain that a certain image had changed. When they went back to look at their own personal hard copy printouts — they had changed as well.

All they had left was their memories, and they couldn't prove a thing.

20. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

BMJ (29th July 2016), Chester (29th August 2016), fourty-two (30th July 2016), Foxie Loxie (29th July 2016), gaiagirl (21st August 2016), Houman (1st August 2016), Inversion (29th July 2016), Jancy (31st July 2016), KiwiElf (22nd August 2016)

21. Link to Post #131
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,349 times in 1,707 posts

One People Round Table July 26 2016 - Mandela Effect gets Personal

Published on 26 Jul 2016

This weeks One People Show continued the conversation from last week. We delved into many reports from friends experiencing the "Mandela Effect" on a very personal level, including Dani's own experience on arrived in Malta! As usual, the conversation veered down several avenues, including time loops, "history" and reviewing a few "older" experiences in a new light.

For links see: http://www.lisamharrison.com/2016/07/...

An interesting experience is put forward at the 6.00 minute mark, and one I agree with.
    My personal feeling is that seperate time lines are merging and there are countless timelines running in parallel, see post #17. All seperate version of us are merging at this time hence the reason for the mandela effect and people having different memories of the same events etc. I feel this is a acension of sorts the actual merging of our different soul experiences into one.
    The mandela effect is also a wake up call to the masses, and even events like the queen shapeshifting are signs to awaken the masses and a means of accelerating acension or whatever you want to call it.
    Last edited by BMJ; 31st July 2016 at 08:49.

22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to BMJ For This Post:

Cidersomerset (3rd August 2016), fourty-two (30th July 2016), Holly Lindin (8th November 2016), Jancy (31st July 2016)

23. Link to Post #132
    Australia Avalon Member
    Thanks

And apparently while listening to Kev Baker yesterday, who had Max Igan on his show. Max said he rang up his son in the US and asked him to get a Who album out Max bought way back and Pete Townsend is now spelt with a H, as in Pete Townshend.

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Jancy For This Post:

BMJ (31st July 2016), seleka (18th February 2017), sunwings (7th August 2016)

25. Link to Post #133
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    Hi there, Houman:

This is potentially interesting stuff, but if I understand you right (and I may not! ) looking back at old documents and records doesn't actually mean anything in this discussion. What is or isn't happening is de facto unprovable. Period.

A timeline shift, is such a thing is possible (and maybe it is) would also change every bit of the domino-effect cause-and-effect history that brings us to the present (new) moment.

The theme here — and many are still misunderstanding this, both on the forum and on YouTube, as best as I can see — is that if the physical universe 'jumps' sideways just a little (or something!), then it's only our (partly non-physical) memories that display the remaining anomaly.

I wrote here (my post #19), to illustrate this point:

Regarding timeline jumps, seeing something in an old newspaper or encyclopedia really isn't proof at all. If the timeline jumped, the newspapers and encyclopedias would jump as well. Occam's Razor says it's FAR more likely that an old newspaper would have had an understandable typo in it (Fruit for Froot, etc). No 'proof' there.

But it's an interesting argument that our memories wouldn't necessarily have 'jumped' in the same way, as our memories are almost certainly non-physical things.

I read a fascinating discussion (and I'll see if I can find it) between some highly experienced — and educated, smart and sane — Mars image researchers, back in 2009-10. They were 100% certain that a certain image had changed. When they went back to look at their own personal hard copy printouts — they had changed as well.

All they had left was their memories, and they couldn't prove a thing.
    Hi Bill,
    Yes you are right if we are left are our memories then the only evidence would be just that and the number of people sharing those memories (this is why that pastor asks his parish to recite all at the same time specific scriptures from memory). However if the Mandela effect is a false interpretation of gradual changes made to the scriptures, our language, our culture then the effect could be dis-proven by going back to early documents (possibly in different languages) and observing the gradual changes. In the case of scriptures those gradual changes can be observed (e.g. the french version of the bible still uses "den of thieves" and not "house of merchandise").
    Houman

26. Link to Post #134
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,411 times in 253 posts

Hi every one
    long time since i have posted or comented... was straying away abit from the alternative to my own bubble. yesterday i finally got pulled back out of it with an interesting thing that is going on now (maybe not so new but i just stumbled across this).
    the Mandela effect.
    so what is youre thought about it? is it a hoax? or is it something that should make us wonder who the hell was messing with everyone's memories?
    here is a good documentary ive found (pretty fresh) that gave me the chills. gives alot of examples that blow my mind away.

and another one by project camelot that i recomand watching that brought me into the subject at the first place.

watch also part 2 on that channel.

cheers

27. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to 6pounder For This Post:

BMJ (2nd August 2016), Foxie Loxie (2nd August 2016), genevieve (2nd August 2016), Inversion (2nd August 2016), KiwiElf (3rd August 2016), seleka (18th February 2017)

28. Link to Post #135
    United States Avalon Member Foxie Loxie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,639 times in 2,960 posts

Hey, 6pounder! Have been wondering where you have been?! Have missed your cheery smile! Hope things are going o.k. for you.

29. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Foxie Loxie For This Post:

Cidersomerset (3rd August 2016), KiwiElf (3rd August 2016)

30. Link to Post #136
    Thanks
    Thanked 79,637 times in 18,693 posts

I am not up on this thread as I cannot keep up with a fraction
    of the discussions on this vibrant forum. But if I see the odd article
    as I go thru the headline page ,I try to match them with a thread...

If this has already been posted ignore....

Terrifying Phenomena Reported Over CERN

By David on 3 August 2016 GMT

Jaw dropping photos taken above CERN’s Large Hadron Collider lead to wild new conspiracy theories

Last edited by Cidersomerset; 3rd August 2016 at 14:17.

31. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (3rd August 2016), Inversion (3rd August 2016), KiwiElf (3rd August 2016), seleka (18th February 2017)

32. Link to Post #137
    Thanks

It appears there's a Windows update like effect adding & removing things from our reality. This video shows that sections with new paper & ink are appearing in old books.

33. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Inversion For This Post:

BMJ (4th August 2016), Cidersomerset (3rd August 2016), KiwiElf (3rd August 2016), seleka (18th February 2017)

34. Link to Post #138
    New Zealand Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,520 times in 5,690 posts

Is CERN literally turning the Earth into a Time Machine, and if so, to force it into a timeline that "someone" wants?

35. Link to Post #139
    Thanks
    Thanked 79,637 times in 18,693 posts

Synchronicity I have been listening to Kerry interview Gary Heseltine UK Ufologist.
    Which is very good and I have posted it as a thread. Anyway I was listening to it
    while doing something else in another room. So as the vid finished the next starts
    playing and I'm listening to it now. The funny thing is I did not know what the
    Mandela effect was until now. Again if this has been posted ignore it looks like I'm
    listening to part 2 first......

He likens it to the TV series 'Fringe' which I did see and was very good.

Streamed live on 29 Jul 2016
    Friday July 29 2016

===================================================

Shift Paradox or Mandela Effect? Part 1

Streamed live on 29 Jul 2016

Note: audio issues up until 6:00 minutes - you can forward the video to hear the rest

Shift Paradox or Mandela Effect?

Hosted by Brian O, Executive Producer for Project Camelot TV Network

CoHosted by ...

Rebecca Jernigan, Host of Journeys with Rebecca on Project Camelot TV Network as
    well as other radio and television programs - journeyswithrebecca.com

JayPee Host of EVER BEYOND & JOURNEYS with JayPee
    Hosting shows with ALEX COLLIER, SIMON PARKES, JIM NICHOLS, and more -
    http://178.62.57.183/radio/

TexasShruggedBook from YouTube - youtube.com/user/Teapartycinema/featured

ScarabPerformance from YouTube - youtube.com/channel/UCsxHx_HItZbBdf9k1lFyTfg

OFFICIAL DEFINITION

"The phenomenon where a group of people discover that a global fact - one they
    feel they know to be true and have specific personal memories for - has apparently
    changed in the world around them."

Note

Given the nature of the effect, 'evidence' inevitably takes the form of shared
    personal memories; physical evidence of the previously remembered state is
    unavailable. If such evidence is discovered, that's proof of an alternative
    explanation.

"... evidence of the previously remembered state is unavailable.."
    Last edited by Cidersomerset; 3rd August 2016 at 19:20.

36. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

BMJ (4th August 2016), fourty-two (4th August 2016), Inversion (4th August 2016), KiwiElf (3rd August 2016), seleka (18th February 2017)

37. Link to Post #140
    Finland Avalon Member muxfolder's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,851 times in 668 posts

Last week I saw a documentary on tv where Tom Hanks clearly says that legendary line "Life is like box of chocolates." I was wondering if he says it more than once in Forrest Gump or not and that other time being was. Or was that line changed to some later versions of that movie?

38. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to muxfolder For This Post:

BMJ (4th August 2016), Inversion (4th August 2016), seleka (18th February 2017)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 25 FirstFirst 1 7 17 25 LastLast