+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Will the Pacific plate split?

1. Link to Post #1
    Ecuador Honored, Retired Member. Warren passed on 2 July, 2020.
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,540 times in 864 posts

Default Will the Pacific plate split?

It seems that the Pacific tectonic plate might split in two - at around 8 to 12 degrees South. What have you heard? What do you think? Such an event could be disastrous for dwellers of the Pacific rim.

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to wnlight For This Post:

GForce (24th June 2017), ghostrider (14th June 2016), Inversion (14th June 2016), Michelle Marie (14th June 2016), mojo (14th June 2016), Pam (14th June 2016), TraineeHuman (15th June 2016)

3. Link to Post #2
    Scotland Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,410 times in 1,804 posts

Default Re: Will the Pacific plate split?

I live in Taiwan, right in earthquake country. I have experienced 20 minor quakes in the last 2 months. It's now almost normal to feel the whole apartment block rumbling like a massage chair, sometimes on and off for up to an hour. It doesn't help anyone to mix half-heard "insider" information, pseudo-science, and morbid speculation, which is what I think this thread will become. I think it's fair to write why you think this will happen, linking to credible sources if you can.

The deepest truth I know is that we are beings who can -within reason- bias their own timeline with intention, focus, and the energy field from our hearts. So we get a choice, and vote, over what timeline we live in. We can dissolve any timeline we want with collective intent. So maybe threads like these have some value, because they voice our deepest fears, and help us exorcise them.

4. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Daozen For This Post:

fourty-two (14th June 2016), Foxie Loxie (14th June 2016), GForce (24th June 2017), Inversion (14th June 2016), Jay Freeman (14th June 2016), Mandala (14th June 2016), Michelle Marie (14th June 2016), mojo (14th June 2016), Savannah (14th June 2016), Wind (14th June 2016), wnlight (14th June 2016)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks
    Thanked 82,315 times in 10,234 posts

Will the Pacific plate split?

Eventually, yes. Other than that.......
    Interdimensional Civil Servant

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Carmody For This Post:

Chip (14th June 2016), Daozen (14th June 2016), Foxie Loxie (14th June 2016), GForce (24th June 2017), Hervé (14th June 2016), mojo (14th June 2016)

7. Link to Post #4
    United States Avalon Member ghostrider's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 28,794 times in 6,634 posts

Hundreds of years ago, there was a great sea quake 9.0 off the coast of Oregon/Northern California, as life is a circle, the plejaren calculate the sea quake will return in the same force in the same area, a 9.0 lasting five minutes creating a ring shaped tsunami. .. only fate will determine the condition of the plate after that kind of shaking...
    Raiding the Matrix One Mind at a Time ...

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ghostrider For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (14th June 2016), mojo (14th June 2016)

9. Link to Post #5
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by ghostrider (here)
    Hundreds of years ago, there was a great sea quake 9.0 off the coast of Oregon/Northern California, as life is a circle, the plejaren calculate the sea quake will return in the same force in the same area, a 9.0 lasting five minutes creating a ring shaped tsunami. .. only fate will determine the condition of the plate after that kind of shaking...
    Could you plz tell me where you found that in the plajaren material gostrider....Thanx

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to eagle0027 For This Post:

mojo (14th June 2016), Savannah (14th June 2016)

11. Link to Post #6
    United States Avalon Member ghostrider's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 28,794 times in 6,634 posts

Ptaah speaking with edward , is on the futureofmankind.uk website, just type in the search bar Oregon sea quake, and it will give you every time they spoke about over the last 70 plus years. ..

¤=[Post Update]=¤

http://www.futureofmankind.co.uk/Billy_Meier/Main_Page
    Raiding the Matrix One Mind at a Time ...

12. Link to Post #7
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,369 times in 3,306 posts

Quote Posted by wnlight (here)
    It seems that the Pacific tectonic plate might split in two - at around 8 to 12 degrees South. What have you heard? What do you think? Such an event could be disastrous for dwellers of the Pacific rim.

Why do you say this? Is it intuitive, or what information source are you using, if I might ask?

13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Pam For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (14th June 2016), Hervé (14th June 2016), Michelle Marie (15th June 2016)

14. Link to Post #8
    Ecuador Honored, Retired Member. Warren passed on 2 July, 2020.
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,540 times in 864 posts

Why do I say "that the Pacific tectonic plate might split in two?" Actually, I am not saying yes or no - only asking to bring up the subject. We have a lot of intelligent people in this forum. My reasoning goes like this. (1)There are a huge number of huge earthquakes happening near both ends of what would be a crack across the Pacific plate. (2)There is tremendous stress being applied to the plate. (3)Clearly, many plates have split in other parts of the globe. (4)There is no reason to think that all of the plate splitting activities are in the Earth's past with none in the future. (There are two geology camps: uniformitarianism and catastrophism. I am in the catastrophism camp.)

15. Link to Post #9
    Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,108 times in 521 posts

Quote Posted by wnlight (here)
    here is what i know:

1. the north and south american continent will split apart. a number of locations around the planet with built-up pressure, need to release this pressure.
    2. the longer it takes to release the built-up pressure, the bigger the "jolt" will be when it actually happens, as pressure/energy accumulates with time.
    3. small / medium quakes wont release the bulk of the accumulated pressure at the major pin / hinge joints
    4. the big "jolt" will most likely happen in spring or autumn (transition from hot to cold or cold to hot), typically these things don't happen in the summer or winter
    5. these changes are largely being driven by forces outside of this planet. magnetic-gravitational changes driven by other celestial objects / configurations which are having an effect on earth
    6. the larger celestial objects / configurations "dictate" due to their mass. our solar system is the smaller.
    7. one should see similar effects (increased seismic activity) on other planets within the solar system
    8. this is a cyclical phenomena. ie. not the 1st time this planet has experienced this.

this is somewhat explained here (starting from the 33min mark):

Last edited by Aurelius; 19th June 2016 at 03:03.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Aurelius For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (15th June 2016)

17. Link to Post #10
    Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,108 times in 521 posts
    Last edited by Aurelius; 19th June 2016 at 03:17.

+ Reply to Thread