+ Reply to Thread

Thread: The Myths of the Atomic Bomb in Hiroshima

1. Link to Post #1
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,381 times in 699 posts

Default The Myths of the Atomic Bomb in Hiroshima

Hello Everyone:
    I came across this video that is very interesting! My wife comes from the former Soviet Union and you can definitely see and understand what is being talked about in this video.
    In her country there is a staggering absense of men. Lots of women though!
    In Moscow it's the same. Lots of woman and alot less men.
    I always kid with her I should have gone to the Soviet Union when I was 18-20 !
    This is directly caused by loosing 27 million men in WW11.
    That's why the Soviets really won the war for us all. It appears that they never get credit for such a huge loss of life....
    chancy

Link:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YCEsMnmjcPY

2. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to chancy For This Post:

9ideon (14th August 2022), Agape (23rd June 2016), Aurelius (23rd June 2016), Eram (23rd June 2016), Inversion (23rd June 2016), Mike Gorman (23rd June 2016), sandy (23rd June 2016), toppy (23rd June 2016), Violet3 (23rd June 2016)

3. Link to Post #2
    Australia Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,067 times in 950 posts

Default Re: The Myths of the Atomic Bomb in Hiroshima

It was the same in Britain after the first World War--- a large number of unmarried women and many dead young men. It happened at the same time that women got the vote and some degree of independence. This movement was enhanced as these unmarried women entered university and employment generally. They learned to drive cars, fly planes and worked in factories etc. During the Second World War the women took the jobs of men on the land and in the factories, also in the backroom tasks of the armed forces to free the men to fight. After the war there was a big attempt to return women to the home and marriage but this was not successful, and gradually women were able to participate on society more widely. This was also true in communist Russia where women worked in every area, and, for example the Russians were the first to have a woman astronaut. I actually think most Europeans know the horrific story of Russia's fate in many of the wars around their territories.

The task for woman's full participation in society is probably not over yet, in many parts of the world women are treated as chattels, but in other places more and more opportunities do exist.

Necessity often proves to be the mother of invention., and the loss of these young males would definitely have had unanticipated consequences which we feel today.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ellisa For This Post:

chancy (23rd June 2016), DNA (23rd June 2016)

5. Link to Post #3
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,989 times in 1,749 posts

You would think that in 71 years the population would have stabilized a little though - that is 3 generations in old speak, 27 million although a massive loss is not that great when compared to nearly 400 million in total? I am not trivializing the loss just accounting for this - perhaps there are other factors in play here. I like Russia enormously and i actually think they will be the saviors of human-kind before the end of this.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Mike Gorman For This Post:

Agape (23rd June 2016), Ellisa (23rd June 2016), fourty-two (24th June 2016)

7. Link to Post #4
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,241 times in 4,595 posts

This documentary contains some live captures and testimonies from Hiroshima ..

Sometimes , I'd like to believe ( as some of those conspiracy theorists do ) that it all does not, did not happen . The brutal violence only humans are capable of , mass destruction of their 'supposed enemies' . It shows there's something wrong with those primitive parts of the brain , in my opinion, always seeking for revenge,
    not simple revenge , the blame game .
    The pathological saviour complex of human nations , either of, hoping to solve the human situation once for all .

Somewhere ..someone forgot about the rights of people to live in peace on this earth , without being constantly challenged, assimilated , forced to be part of the game , the competition you decided will accelerate the course of human evolution.

The child asking WHY will never go I guess ..

''And WHY do we need those nuclear weapons, WHY does anyone need them ?''

''Because the other people have them. So we all can live in peace . Strategical balance''.

''But WHY are the 'others' , just a people ? Aren't they the same people ?''

''It's the way world was divided since long ago''.

''But WHY''.

Thousands of war philosophers and peace philosophers thinking they know the answers .. the 'adult' human mind,
    fast grown and unevenly matured but fast convinced of its truth .

The child in you knows there's no good answer to all those questions. There's no justice in any of those wars
    that started somewhere with Abraham giving punch to Muhammad thousands of years ago and the war went on since .
    There's no justification for cynicism and violence to continue so that there can be more and better cynicism and violence
    because people think they can't do without it.

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Agape For This Post:

Delight (14th August 2022), Ellisa (23rd June 2016), kirolak (24th June 2016), Wind (24th June 2016)

9. Link to Post #5
    Language
    German
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,414 times in 685 posts

read book: Hiroshima Revisited at https://archive.org/details/Hiroshima_revisited

analysis that
    a: it was not an atomic bomb
    b: We are thus left with the conclusion that the bombings were faked to stun and
    horrify a party without the means to see through the deception—a party with no
    secret service to provide it with reliable information and to protect it from being
    misled by the gruesome stage play. Since this rules out major state actors, the
    only plausible alternative is that the fraud was aimed at humanity at large—the
    bombings should be understood as two particularly vile and violent acts of state
    terrorism, disguised as ‘military combat’.
    14.3.1 What was the motive behind the terror attacks? Readers prepared to
    seriously consider the main thesis of this book are likely to have seen through
    the true nature, actors, and purpose of the terror attacks on September 11th,

10. Link to Post #6
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,308 times in 5,717 posts

Quote Posted by kfm27917 (here)
    We are thus left with the conclusion that the bombings were faked to stun and
    horrify a party without the means to see through the deception—a party with no
    secret service to provide it with reliable information and to protect it from being
    misled by the gruesome stage play.
    I agree that history has been distorted and it is hard to know what is truth and what is fiction. I will entertain the idea that no nuclear blast destroyed two Japanese cities and that all the mushroom clouds and all the underground explosions were not nuclear, that nuclear reactors have not failed and caused massive radioactive consequences.

However, IMO it is extra-ordinary to claim that there were NO ATOMIC "blasts" and that the following pictures (and there are other sites and other pictures) were faked:

The Most Haunting Photos Of Hiroshima, Taken In The Aftermath Of The Atomic Bomb
    Bailey Benningfield
    Updated June 28, 2019

Extra-ordinary (and I dissect the meaning as extra is greater and ordinary is the mundane) claims are not able to be processed without great evidence to overturn the the common idea. PLEASE give me the TRUTH! I am OPEN to having my mind changed but JUST SAYING IT DID NOT HAPPEN is like water flooding on a hard pancaked earth... just runs off.....

Last edited by Delight; 14th August 2022 at 17:20.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

kfm27917 (14th August 2022), pabranno (15th August 2022)

12. Link to Post #7
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,308 times in 5,717 posts

Slightly off the topic BUT we are in some serious trouble IMO. People who are clueless ..............

They will eat bugs I bet
    Last edited by Delight; 14th August 2022 at 18:20.

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

Inversion (14th August 2022), pabranno (15th August 2022)

+ Reply to Thread