+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 63 FirstFirst 1 3 13 53 63 LastLast

Thread: The UK Brexit vote to leave the EU

1. Link to Post #41
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,789 times in 1,357 posts

Default Re: The UK Brexit vote to leave the EU

Wow, this is getting pretty interesting, GBPCNY is now down more than -5%, GBPUSD is down almost -8% and GBPJPY is down ~-8,5%. Technically the British Pound is in a crash course against the US Dollar right now. Technically it looks really really bad, I would use the word 'devastating' to describe this from a technical point of view!
    Last edited by WhiteLove; 24th June 2016 at 11:04.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to WhiteLove For This Post:

Baby Steps (24th June 2016), ElfeMya (24th June 2016)

3. Link to Post #42
    Thanks
    Thanked 54,639 times in 8,116 posts

I think the euro is diving faster than the pound. Have you got figures for that too.
    ..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

ElfeMya (24th June 2016), raff (25th June 2016)

5. Link to Post #43
    Great Britain Avalon Member Xanth's Avatar
    Thanks

Really pleased and surprised that Brexit was allowed to happen.
    Volatility has a natural place in rebalancing, being free from slavery under an unelected European super state feels great.
    GB didn't need to be part of the EU when it ran a 1/4 of the planet - so people have just to believe in themselves again.

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Xanth For This Post:

BIG CAT (24th June 2016), ElfeMya (24th June 2016), raff (25th June 2016), Rollo (24th June 2016), WildOrchid (24th June 2016)

7. Link to Post #44
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,789 times in 1,357 posts

Quote Posted by norman (here)
    I think the euro is diving faster than the pound. Have you got figures for that too.
    It's milder, EURUSD ~-2%. I would say by a weakness ratio of 2:3 on the GBP. (being weaker)

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Quote Posted by Xanth (here)
    Really pleased and surprised that Brexit was allowed to happen.
    Volatility has a natural place in rebalancing, being free from slavery under an unelected European super state feels great.
    GB didn't need to be part of the EU when it ran a 1/4 of the planet - so people have just to believe in themselves again.
    Yep. I was also thinking that maybe the only reason EU was created by the elites, was to have a bubble to burst in the future. Because what we are seeing now is that normal people in Europe and especially in the UK are automatically getting more poor over night, while the advanced power houses have covered themselves on stuff like Gold and become more rich from this.
    Last edited by WhiteLove; 24th June 2016 at 11:17.

8. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to WhiteLove For This Post:

Aurvandil (24th June 2016), Cidersomerset (24th June 2016), ElfeMya (24th June 2016), Gaia (24th June 2016), muxfolder (25th June 2016), norman (24th June 2016), Pam (24th June 2016), raff (25th June 2016), WildOrchid (24th June 2016)

9. Link to Post #45
    Thanks
    Thanked 30,974 times in 5,003 posts

Any Yes-No vote is going to be divisive, as many if not most people are going to find themselves siding with others they would never vote for directly. It would be silly to see the vote as a plebiscite for the Conservative party on the basis that those against Cameron are with Boris Johnson. It would be equally silly to see half the nation as racist simply because the racists all voted Leave.
    Conversely, many (most) Scots voted Remain for the same reason that northern England and other regions voted Leave. It was the same anti-Westminster vote, the difference being that in Scotland it was a tactical vote to leverage a second Scottish independence referendum. What this means is that the UK-wide Leave Westminster vote was much more emphatic than the Leave EU vote per se. It also means that the vote is not nearly as divisive as it seems when seen as a sample of what is happening all over, namely that viewed from the grassroots, national governments are top-down organizations helping their own elite. While to date the EU has been serving that agenda, it is nonetheless seen by many as potentially a most useful instrument to serve the grassroots majority. In the meantime, leaving the EU for the UK means sorting out Westminster: if nothing changes there, then nothing changes at all. And that means dealing with Boris Johnson and his ilk as well.

The only politician who seems to have understood these intricacies is Jeremy Corbyn. He has run a low-key campaign in favour of Remain while allowing his party’s constituency in the country to vote Leave. This is not incompetence or duplicity, it is his way of diverting the debate from Brussels and sorting out Westminster. If Brexit is going to play out successfully, as an example for others to follow, then I expect six months of a Boris Johnson premiership will be enough to lead to a general election that Corbyn ought to win.

10. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to araucaria For This Post:

Aurvandil (24th June 2016), Baby Steps (24th June 2016), Carmody (24th June 2016), Cidersomerset (24th June 2016), Eram (24th June 2016), Gaia (24th June 2016), happyuk (25th June 2016), norman (24th June 2016), PRAGMAE (24th June 2016), raff (25th June 2016)

11. Link to Post #46
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,348 times in 21,474 posts

Quote Posted by KiwiElf (here)
    Cameron has resigned! He's about to make a televised statement.
    Resignation effective in October ... and he will leave the task of actually filing for separation from the EU (up to a two year process, according to the Lisbon treaty) to the next British government.
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

12. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Cidersomerset (24th June 2016), justntime2learn (24th June 2016), KiwiElf (24th June 2016), norman (24th June 2016), PurpleLama (24th June 2016), Sérénité (24th June 2016), Sunny-side-up (24th June 2016), WildOrchid (24th June 2016)

13. Link to Post #47
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by WhiteLove (here)
    Wow, this is getting pretty interesting, GBPCNY is now down more than -5%, GBPUSD is down almost -8% and GBPJPY is down ~-8,5%. Technically the British Pound is in a crash course against the US Dollar right now. Technically it looks really really bad, I would use the word 'devastating' to describe this from a technical point of view!
    Yes - this BRExit vote is triggering a market crash (and US Dollar rise).

Some more notes from the markets (from an hour ago now):
    • Daily Mirror "We're Out"; The Sun "See EU Later"
    • Gold up $80/oz, before a little fall back, on the news
    • Dow Jones Industrial Average (DJIA) futures down 440 pts (2.48%)
    • S&P 500 futures down 3.39%
    • US Dollar up 2.3% and Euro down 1.3% on the Forex market
    • S&P 500 Volatility (VIX) up 37%
    • BRExit Leaves 52%; Remains 48%
    • Prime Minister David Cameron is to step down by October
    • ... of course, a real exit doesn't occur until (up to) 2 years after the British Parliament decides to invoke Article 50 of the Lisbon treaty (which won't begin until after a new Prime Minister replaces Cameron, in October or so)
    In my present view, the EU was not created to become part of the One World Government, but rather was created to continue the destruction of nation states.

Now we are entering a time of world wide economic collapse, and BRExit is being used (by the nefarious Bastards in Power) as key trigger event, to be blamed for the collapse.

14. The Following 21 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Agape (24th June 2016), Aurvandil (24th June 2016), Baby Steps (24th June 2016), Benimal (5th July 2016), Carmody (24th June 2016), Chip (24th June 2016), Cidersomerset (24th June 2016), golden lady (24th June 2016), Kryztian (24th June 2016), muxfolder (25th June 2016), norman (24th June 2016), PurpleLama (24th June 2016), raff (25th June 2016), Sérénité (24th June 2016), Spirithorse (24th June 2016), Sunny-side-up (24th June 2016), Verdilac (24th June 2016), vmk22 (24th June 2016), WhiteLove (24th June 2016), WildOrchid (24th June 2016), Wind (24th June 2016)

15. Link to Post #48
    Great Britain Avalon Member Xanth's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Posted by araucaria (here)
    Any Yes-No vote is going to be divisive, as many if not most people are going to find themselves siding with others they would never vote for directly. It would be silly to see the vote as a plebiscite for the Conservative party on the basis that those against Cameron are with Boris Johnson. It would be equally silly to see half the nation as racist simply because the racists all voted Leave.
    Conversely, many (most) Scots voted Remain for the same reason that northern England and other regions voted Leave. It was the same anti-Westminster vote, the difference being that in Scotland it was a tactical vote to leverage a second Scottish independence referendum. What this means is that the UK-wide Leave Westminster vote was much more emphatic than the Leave EU vote per se. It also means that the vote is not nearly as divisive as it seems when seen as a sample of what is happening all over, namely that viewed from the grassroots, national governments are top-down organizations helping their own elite. While to date the EU has been serving that agenda, it is nonetheless seen by many as potentially a most useful instrument to serve the grassroots majority. In the meantime, leaving the EU for the UK means sorting out Westminster: if nothing changes there, then nothing changes at all. And that means dealing with Boris Johnson and his ilk as well.

The only politician who seems to have understood these intricacies is Jeremy Corbyn. He has run a low-key campaign in favour of Remain while allowing his party’s constituency in the country to vote Leave. This is not incompetence or duplicity, it is his way of diverting the debate from Brussels and sorting out Westminster. If Brexit is going to play out successfully, as an example for others to follow, then I expect six months of a Boris Johnson premiership will be enough to lead to a general election that Corbyn ought to win.
    Interesting analysis to which I neither agree nor disagree Very interesting your point about Corbyn, whose brexit campaign I saw as a point of weakness ... but maybe not

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Xanth For This Post:

araucaria (25th June 2016), Aurvandil (24th June 2016), Carmody (25th June 2016), Cidersomerset (24th June 2016)

17. Link to Post #49
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,267 times in 241 posts

Quote Posted by David Trd1 (here)

Too often have the pop of europe not been listened too. Twice in Ireland for example have we voted against changes to our constitution via European treaty ratification with a referendum. We voted No , they absolutely scare the insides out of the population and a year later have another referendum and it gets passed. Lets hope there is backbone to the side who have just won. The Establishment is going to come out all guns blazing on this one you can be sure.
    Worrying if this happens in the UK, it could be a reality considering the way the Scottish vote went, as they may try and make everybody do it all again.

The global agenda doesn't seem like to take NO for an answer as we saw in Ireland.

If there is another future vote It would show who are the real pushers, or if it was an exercise in reverse psychology that started quite a while ago with a view to break up England,Scotland, wales and Ireland.

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Verdilac For This Post:

161803398 (26th June 2016), Cidersomerset (24th June 2016), WildOrchid (24th June 2016)

19. Link to Post #50
    Thanks

I hadn't seen Corbyn as a politician with a future. I saw him as the highly advertised ( using Blair ) figurehead to recapture the wide open left field after the last election, which was a huge threat to the Westminster pantomime.
    ..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

araucaria (25th June 2016), Cidersomerset (24th June 2016)

21. Link to Post #51
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Mike "Mish" Shedlock is writing in his latest column Key Brexit Question: Is Cameron the Biggest Liar in History? that David Cameron had promised to honor the BRExit vote ... which Mish takes to mean that Cameron had promised to act, himself, on getting the 2 year exit process started to leave the EU. Now Cameron isn't doing that, but rather saying he'll leave 10 Downing St in October, and leave any such EU exit up to the next government. Mish is calling Cameron a liar, on this account.

I am wondering if any Brits reading this remember (or even better, have links) to such pronouncements by Cameron, that he would himself honor the result of this BRExit vote ?

(In answer to Mish's headline question "Is Cameron the Biggest Liar in History?", I must protest. As a proud Yankee, I am sure I can find some US Presidents and Presidential Wanna-Be's who are at least as big liars as Cameron <grin>.)

===

P.S. -- Zerohedge has reposted Mish's article, at Key Brexit Question: Is Cameron The Biggest Liar In History? (Zerohedge)
    Last edited by ThePythonicCow; 24th June 2016 at 12:35.

22. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

161803398 (26th June 2016), Aurvandil (24th June 2016), Chip (24th June 2016), Cidersomerset (24th June 2016), Eram (24th June 2016), Gaia (24th June 2016), norman (24th June 2016), ponda (24th June 2016), raff (25th June 2016), Sunny-side-up (24th June 2016), Verdilac (24th June 2016), WildOrchid (24th June 2016), Wind (24th June 2016)

23. Link to Post #52
    Language
    English
    Thanks

In his latest update Globalist Agenda Watch 2016: Update 12 – The globalists begin their demolition of the EU, Ken over at RedefiningGod.com says that he called this BRExit vote (which he likely did ... I'm just too lazy to verify it). Ken further says that this is the first of three knock-out punches to the European Union.

The three punches:
    1. Britain votes to leave the EU
    2. The IMF will scuttle the Eurozone debt deal with Greece, which could lead to a default on Greece’s July debt payments to the European institutions.
    3. The BRICS and the G7 start shooting at each other this September.

24. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Agape (24th June 2016), Cidersomerset (24th June 2016), KiwiElf (24th June 2016), Kryztian (24th June 2016), raff (25th June 2016), Verdilac (24th June 2016), Wind (24th June 2016)

25. Link to Post #53
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,267 times in 241 posts

Quote Posted by Paul (here)
    In my present view, the EU was not created to become part of the One World Government, but rather was created to continue the destruction of nation states.

Now we are entering a time of world wide economic collapse, and BRExit is being used (by the nefarious Bastards in Power) as key trigger event, to be blamed for the collapse.
    I'm with you on this Paul and it gives a very uneasy feeling to realise that this may be what is really happening in this situation.

26. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Verdilac For This Post:

3(C)+me (24th June 2016), Aurvandil (24th June 2016), Cidersomerset (24th June 2016), golden lady (24th June 2016), Sérénité (24th June 2016), ThePythonicCow (24th June 2016), WildOrchid (24th June 2016)

27. Link to Post #54
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Wolf Richter has a better summary (than mine, above) of the reaction of the global markets to the BRExit vote, at UK Pound Collapses, Nikkei, European Futures Crash, Oil Dives, Gold & Bonds Soar as Brits Choose “Leave”

=========
    Based on an electorate of 46.5 million people, turnout at the referendum was 72.2%, a stunning figure by US standards. At 6:40 AM London time, the Leave vote wins with 51.9%, and the Remain vote loses with 48.2%.

As victory speeches of Leave campaigners ricochet across the UK and the world, it’s turning ugly for the financial markets.

The UK pound, as I’m writing this, plunged 10% against the dollar, now at $1.34!

Equity futures in Europe are getting creamed. The London FTSE futures and the German DAX futures are down about 9%. The euro falls 3.7% against the dollar.

The carnage instantly spread to Asia, particularly Japan. The Nikkei has crashed through the 15,000 level, and is now at 14,870 down a breathtaking 8.4%, which brings its year-to-date loss to over 25%! Companies that depend on exports are getting crushed.

Investors are seeking refuge in Japanese Government Bonds, which jumped, as yields dropped. The 10-year JGB yield fell to negative -0.19%, the lowest ever, and is still falling as I’m writing this. The 20-year yield is hanging on to a positive number by its fingernails, now at 0.15%, and the 30-year yield isn’t far behind at 0.16%. At this rate, they’ll all be negative soon. The yen soars 4% against the dollar.

Hong Kong’s Hang Seng is down 5%. In China, a concerted effort is underway to keep stocks from spiraling out of control. The Shanghai composite almost hit the heavily defended 2,800 level after the mid-day break, down over 2%, but then bounced off and is currently down only 1.4%. The Indian Sensex, at mid-morning trading, is down 3.5%.

And what happened to the magnificent oil rally? WTI keeps skittering lower every time I look, now at $46.86, down 6.4%.

But gold spiked 6% to $1,338, but now appears to have second thoughts.

In the US, equity futures are turning uglier by the minute. The S&P 500 futures and Nasdaq futures are both down 4.7%. This is going to be a rough open for stocks. But Treasuries skyrocket, with the 10-year yield plunging to 1.44%!
    =========

P.S. -- Zerohedge has an update: European Stocks Crash Most In History:
    Quote Euro Stoxx 50 Futures have collapsed over 11% at the open... the biggest single-day crash in Rhhistory...
    Last edited by ThePythonicCow; 24th June 2016 at 12:38.

28. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Benimal (5th July 2016), Cidersomerset (24th June 2016), Gaia (24th June 2016), Verdilac (24th June 2016), WhiteLove (24th June 2016)

29. Link to Post #55
    Thanks

The beeb has just interviewed a EU spokesperson who is hinting that the divorce negotiations will be very LONG and complicated and the British people may well be very unhappy with the final deal.

There's little doubt in my mind that they are going to play hard for a second referendum, with guns drawn.

30. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

3(C)+me (24th June 2016), Aurvandil (24th June 2016), Calz (24th June 2016), Cidersomerset (24th June 2016), Verdilac (24th June 2016)

31. Link to Post #56
    Thanks
    Thanked 82,315 times in 10,234 posts

Quote Posted by Paul (here)
    Mike "Mish" Shedlock is writing in his latest column Key Brexit Question: Is Cameron the Biggest Liar in History? that David Cameron had promised to honor the BRExit vote ... which Mish takes to mean that Cameron had promised to act, himself, on getting the 2 year exit process started to leave the EU. Now Cameron isn't doing that, but rather saying he'll leave 10 Downing St in October, and leave any such EU exit up to the next government. Mish is calling Cameron a liar, on this account.

I am wondering if any Brits reading this remember (or even better, have links) to such pronouncements by Cameron, that he would himself honor the result of this BRExit vote ?

(In answer to Mish's headline question "Is Cameron the Biggest Liar in History?", I must protest. As a proud Yankee, I am sure I can find some US Presidents and Presidential Wanna-Be's who are at least as big liars as Cameron <grin>.)

===

P.S. -- Zerohedge has reposted Mish's article, at Key Brexit Question: Is Cameron The Biggest Liar In History? (Zerohedge)
    Cameron won't leave now, as he needs the time until October to quietly set up the agenda and motions of he people and groups who put him in power.

It's like finding out that Tony Blair is molesting children, finding him guilty, but leaving him in charge of the day care center and extended day care corporation with 100 other offices.....for the next four months regardless.

Just so he can, in the dark and still in charge of the entire apparatus.... still do as he pleases ....and set up new and continued games for his pedophile friends who trade images, videos, and children, back and forth.

As for the stocks and finances, that's just shock gaming (trading software/hardware) and grabs of cash being pulled out of the system, just like a diode bridge pulls current and voltage from an AC signal. Seriously.

The numbers appear to have stabilized as being almost exactly as they were beforehand, but the funds and value were pulled from the system and moved into various coffers.

Almost exactly like a diode bridge would do to an AC voltage signal. This sort of trading scenario really needs to be banned, as it robs value from systems.. into parasitical systems, systems that were designed from the ground up ---to be parasites. Parasitical accumulators of wealth.
    Last edited by Carmody; 24th June 2016 at 13:03.
    Interdimensional Civil Servant

32. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Carmody For This Post:

Cidersomerset (24th June 2016), golden lady (24th June 2016), Hervé (24th June 2016), Ivanhoe (24th June 2016), raff (25th June 2016), Sérénité (24th June 2016), ThePythonicCow (24th June 2016), Verdilac (24th June 2016), WildOrchid (24th June 2016)

33. Link to Post #57
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,204 times in 4,590 posts

There are still options . Scotland's first minister has said a second independence referendum is "highly likely" after the UK voted to leave the EU.

The close proximity in pro- and con- votes and overall result also shows that people are divided in their opinion.
    The time to make the US feel responsible for the great 'freedom of opinion' vote ( just joking, Paul ).
    But it's also true . We all feel more free now than ever .

It's just that most of these European democracies ( including the farsighted British ) were not built on the idea of tolerating strong polar opposites within one space .
    If your living space is limited you have to choose whom you let in and so forth which is the very reason why the GB is leaving now .
    They could have well preferred to stay if the EU does not impose joint laws and sanctions on everyone 'in'.

Now by that referendum I think, people have realised they have the power to decide about themselves and that kind of power may also start spreading like a wildfire .

It's an important decision , in my opinion and if you can't get at least 75% people to agree on a course of action , 51 to 49 is weak .
    I wonder how this is enough to pass for 'ultimate decision' . It means no matter how qualified and justified you feel in your opinion there's at least half of the 'majority' who think the same of theirs ( qualified opinion ) in totally different perspective.

Of course the EU is not working really well for any of us except few and it was built as an experimental model, blog to maintain balance with other worlds 'super-powers'.

Sadly enough, it's just a name for something that should be natural without the billions poured to the EU infrastructures itself and that is being part of one continent and one world and more unions we create , more structure and security to the larger ecosystem it supposedly creates

ISIS calls for attacks in Berlin and Brussels to 'paralyse' Europe in wake of Brexit chaos

It's the same 'cheer politicians' who get people into something like this that later get them out , no matter the cost .

But .. I want to believe Billy that this all means new beginnings for all of us because it probably does .

34. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Agape For This Post:

Aurvandil (24th June 2016), Chip (24th June 2016), Cidersomerset (24th June 2016), Gaia (24th June 2016), ThePythonicCow (24th June 2016), Verdilac (24th June 2016), Wind (24th June 2016)

35. Link to Post #58
    Administrator Mark (Star Mariner)'s Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,396 times in 4,297 posts

This was a vote not just to leave the EU, but it was a vote for freedom. But now interesting times await. As others have suggested, this could lead to a clamour for referendums across Europe. It really could spell the ultimate demise of the EU - particularly if other nations follow the UKs example.

But also, as others have suggested, none of this could possibly occur without some sort of contingency plan by the globalist elite. They will have contingencies for every scenario, and I'm sure they've gamed this out to the Nth degree, from now into the far future. I wonder what their plans will be?

keep the faith, but time to buckle up I think...
    "When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace."
    ~ Jimi Hendrix

36. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Mark (Star Mariner) For This Post:

3(C)+me (24th June 2016), Agape (24th June 2016), Cidersomerset (24th June 2016), golden lady (24th June 2016), raff (25th June 2016), ThePythonicCow (24th June 2016), Verdilac (24th June 2016), WildOrchid (24th June 2016), Wind (24th June 2016)

37. Link to Post #59
    Language
    German
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,961 times in 900 posts

Quote Posted by Longjohn (here)
    Dear Guys,

Don't kid yourselves. Britain will now be the economic victim of its ill-informed parochialism. It did not vote to leave the EU on the grounds of sensible, well presented arguments. The 'Leave' campaign nailed its colours onto an anti-immigration, pro-sovereignty bandwagon. Both sides were guilty of negative campaigning, but at least the 'Remain' campaign warned people of the economic consequences of such a drastic change. If the Germans decided to leave the EU, then they would survive because they have a strong economy and the world needs its goods. The British economy is hopelessly weak, burdened with deficit and was only kept going by the positive perception of the financial markets.

Once the 'Leavers' get over their silly triumphalism, the party will turn sour and they will slowly realise the damage that this move will wreak on Britain's status in the world, its economy, their people's wealth, pensions and their own children's future.

From my own point of view, I'm an engineer working in Switzerland, but I have family in the UK. I see nothing but harm to young people's opportunities, Britain's educational institutions, its R&D base, its ability to attract investment, and for its people to believe that they are part of one world.

Britain will now retreat into its past glories...

With regrets,

John
    I think you are exactly right....

38. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to meat suit For This Post:

Cidersomerset (24th June 2016), Longjohn (26th June 2016), safara (6th November 2020), WildOrchid (24th June 2016)

39. Link to Post #60
    Administrator Mark (Star Mariner)'s Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,396 times in 4,297 posts

Here's a little reminder of how the EU (the Common Market as it was originally) was sold to us in the early 60's. (The UK eventually joined in 1975).

Isn't that quaint... All rainbows and butterflies and lollipops.

What It Came To Be... Although I am not a supporter of Farage for his many 'ideals', on Europe I feel he has it right. Here's a reminder of his famous speech at the European parliament in 2010.

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace."
    ~ Jimi Hendrix

40. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Mark (Star Mariner) For This Post:

3(C)+me (24th June 2016), Calz (24th June 2016), Cidersomerset (24th June 2016), Eram (24th June 2016), Gaia (24th June 2016), golden lady (24th June 2016), raff (25th June 2016), WildOrchid (24th June 2016)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 63 FirstFirst 1 3 13 53 63 LastLast