Thread: The UK Brexit vote to leave the EU

1. Link to Post #61
    Thanks
    Thanked 82,315 times in 10,234 posts

Default Re: The UK Brexit vote to leave the EU

Quote Posted by meat suit (here)
    Quote Posted by Longjohn (here)
    Dear Guys,

Don't kid yourselves. Britain will now be the economic victim of its ill-informed parochialism. It did not vote to leave the EU on the grounds of sensible, well presented arguments. The 'Leave' campaign nailed its colours onto an anti-immigration, pro-sovereignty bandwagon. Both sides were guilty of negative campaigning, but at least the 'Remain' campaign warned people of the economic consequences of such a drastic change. If the Germans decided to leave the EU, then they would survive because they have a strong economy and the world needs its goods. The British economy is hopelessly weak, burdened with deficit and was only kept going by the positive perception of the financial markets.

Once the 'Leavers' get over their silly triumphalism, the party will turn sour and they will slowly realise the damage that this move will wreak on Britain's status in the world, its economy, their people's wealth, pensions and their own children's future.

From my own point of view, I'm an engineer working in Switzerland, but I have family in the UK. I see nothing but harm to young people's opportunities, Britain's educational institutions, its R&D base, its ability to attract investment, and for its people to believe that they are part of one world.

Britain will now retreat into its past glories...

With regrets,

John
    I think you are exactly right....
    except for the glaring fact that the pound was so high, due to being a financial instrument, that anything produced in the UK, any hard goods, were so expensive that people could not afford to buy those goods, outside of the UK. It has been seriously hurting the UK manufacturing base.

To the point that the vast majority of UK goods manufacturing moved offshore, and the brand names were the only part still in the UK. This also happened in the USA, Canada, and Europe, overall.

The west was transformed into a welfare service economy that was heavily infiltrated by paper shuffling corporations and appendages that bled even that value from their remaining 'empty dance' paper shuffling economy.

A country cannot survive on it's core aspect being of a bureaucracy, which is what happened in the case of the old USSR, and places like North Korea.

When one gifts the fundamentals to the rest of the world ....and all that is left in a particular region... is paper shuffling.... and when that financial world system is in the hands of transnationals, you get "global country making and breaking" in the hands of people whom you don't even recognize as even existing.

We, in the worldwide sense.... MUST get this "financial system running rampant and applying a wrecking ball to the world" scenario, we must remove it's teeth and claws, as it is a brutal wrecking ball under the control of people who are in the dark and hidden.

Brexit is a symptom, not a fundamental cause, not a fundamental reality in cause of condition.

It's the sad reality of chasing a cure, and leaving the origin point in existence.... and never going after the disease or origin point.

Germany, on the other hand... KEPT it's manufacturing base, as they were wise and understood what is going on. They decoupled their electrical power grid, the source of the blood of any manufacturing base..they rebuilt their power grid into something that is not easily broken or taken down.

On the other side of the pond, the USA has worked hard to get it's greasy hands into Canada, in order to make sure it has a resource base, if and when any collapse occurs. In case of emergency, break glass (border) and eat Canada.

Canada has been held captive (never allowed to move forward or backward) in a very specific condition....via politics, corporations and financial instruments, just like Japan was held captive as a sweat shop for the past 70 years.
    Last edited by Carmody; 24th June 2016 at 13:34.
    Interdimensional Civil Servant

2. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to Carmody For This Post:

Baby Steps (24th June 2016), Benimal (5th July 2016), Chip (24th June 2016), Cidersomerset (24th June 2016), Gaia (24th June 2016), golden lady (24th June 2016), Hervé (24th June 2016), Ivanhoe (24th June 2016), Longjohn (24th June 2016), Mark (Star Mariner) (24th June 2016), ponda (25th June 2016), raff (24th June 2016), Reirrac (24th June 2016), seko (24th June 2016), sommervr (24th June 2016), ThePythonicCow (24th June 2016), Verdilac (24th June 2016)

3. Link to Post #62
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,488 times in 1,724 posts

After the end of WWII, and after the people of the UK unfairly threw out Winston churchill, he was invited to come to the US to address a joint session of congress. Among other things he suggested was an "Alliance of English Speaking Peoples"...Both militarily and economically. The economic proposal was not unlike the EU but it allowed nations to retain their currencies, immigration laws, etc. The nations involved would have been the US, the UK, Canada, Australia, New Zealand and India. Considering the relative strength of these economies in the world today it would have been a good move. Maybe its not too late...???...The idea still has merit!

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Gaia For This Post:

Baby Steps (24th June 2016), BIG CAT (24th June 2016), Cidersomerset (24th June 2016), golden lady (24th June 2016), Longjohn (24th June 2016)

5. Link to Post #63
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,789 times in 1,357 posts

Right now - mega banks are crashing hard:

Lloyds Banking Group PLC (ADR)(NYSE:LYG)
    -25,6%

Barclays PLC (ADR)(NYSE:BCS)
    -25,4%

6. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to WhiteLove For This Post:

Baby Steps (24th June 2016), Carmody (24th June 2016), Cidersomerset (24th June 2016), norman (24th June 2016), raff (24th June 2016), seko (24th June 2016), ThePythonicCow (24th June 2016), Verdilac (24th June 2016)

7. Link to Post #64
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,348 times in 21,474 posts

Quote Posted by Paul (here)
    In his latest update Globalist Agenda Watch 2016: Update 12 – The globalists begin their demolition of the EU, Ken over at RedefiningGod.com says that he called this BRExit vote (which he likely did ... I'm just too lazy to verify it).
    Brandon Smith, one of the sharpest knives in the drawer, over at Alt-Market.com, also called this BRExit result, and summarizes where he thinks we are now in his latest post Brexit Vote Passes! Here's How Alt-Market Called It When No One Else Did.

Brandon figures that ultimately fundamentals determine the market, and that the BRExit vote was a convenient opportunity for the globalists to crash the markets, on their time frame, rather than wait for the crash to happen on its own terms and timing.

Brandon was paying more attention to how the elite were investing, such as Soros going "risk off", shifting some money out of the stock markets into gold funds and gold mining shares. He also noted that the IMF and BIS have been warning "that a global economic downturn is on the way in 2016", just as they did in 2007, leading up to the 2008 crash. He also interpreted Yellen's excuse for not raising rates earlier this month, blaming her inaction on the upcoming BRExit vote, as further evidence of a likely BRExit vote to "Leave".
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

8. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Aurvandil (24th June 2016), Baby Steps (24th June 2016), Benimal (5th July 2016), Carmody (24th June 2016), Cassmiranda (26th June 2016), Cidersomerset (24th June 2016), Elixir (24th June 2016), seko (24th June 2016), Verdilac (24th June 2016), WhiteLove (24th June 2016), Wind (24th June 2016)

9. Link to Post #65
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 95,889 times in 15,481 posts

Five Minutes of Common Sense: Whose Victory is Brexit?

June 24, 2016 -
    Ruslan Ostashko, PolitRussia -
    Translated by J. Arnoldski

Something has happened which was believed to be impossible not only among political analysts, but also among famous British bookmakers. Great Britain has voted to leave the European Union. Today is one of those rare occasions on which I can completely agree with the opinion of the former US ambassador to Russia, Michael McFaul. McFaul wrote on his twitter: “Not always, but tonight is a giant victory for Putin’s foreign policy objectives. Give him credit.”

Amazingly enough, McFaul has behaved wiser than most Russian political analysts and journalists who raced to explain that there are no serious consequences to this referendum and that the political elite of Great Britain will just ignore the result, liming everything to meaningless negotiations with Brussels. This is nonsense. But this nonsense is based on the strong belief that the referendum’s result does not suit the British elite and was possible only thanks to a nationwide mobilization of normal voters.

This theory is not tenable for several reasons:

First of all, any political strategist can tell you that a gap of 3% is an inkblot which can easily be fixed using the most primitive post-scripts and political techniques on election day. This means that at least part of the British elite was interested in Brexit going through. This is why the problem of the referendum was not allowed to be solved using the UK’s conventional methods of postscripts and rigging.

Secondly, small and medium-sized businesses, as well as some major British companies and even sponsors of the British conservatives, agitated for exiting the European Union. The media campaign in support of Brexit included influential British media, including the most popular British tabloids. Do you really think that they did this according to their heart and not on the order of their management and owners? And the owners of influential British media - are they not part of the British elite?

As it turns out, the referendum on the UK’s withdrawal from the European Union is a result of a split in the British political and economic establishment. The winners in this struggle are not necessarily the ordinary voters from the rural and industrial areas of the United Kingdom, but quite specific media magnates, politicians, and businessmen. One would have to be very naive to believe that these influential citizens who invested billions of pounds in the referendum's victory would quietly be deprived of the results of this so expensive victory.

The British politicians and oligarchs who won the referendum are not interested in fighting with the German and French elites for control of the European Union for the sake of Washington’s interests. There is much more profit for them and they are much more interested in playing their own independent game while remaining above the geopolitical fray and playing the role of the geopolitical and economic “shift”, the intermediaries and puppeteers.

It is no wonder that McFaul speaks of Putin’s victory in the referendum. Without Great Britain, the team of American “mongrels” within the EU has been left without a leader, and now the EU can become less controllable for Washington, while Berlin and Paris’ influence will only intensify. For us, this is great news. A Europe without the British means that we will have a much better chance to negotiate while the Germans will simply roll out the asphalt over the protesting Russophobes from Poland and the Baltic states.

I want to note that there is also good news for our southern neighbor in this situation. Ukraine now has a real chance to get into the European Union by 2020 - by then only Poland and Estonia will remain. This, of course, is a joke. But the parade of sovereignties which might begin in the near future in the EU is not a joke, but a harsh reality. Demands to hold referendums on leaving the EU have already been heard in France and Holland. And this is only the beginning.
    "La réalité est un rêve que l'on fait atterrir" San Antonio AKA F. Dard

Troll-hood motto: Never, ever, however, whatsoever, to anyone, a point concede.

10. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

3(C)+me (24th June 2016), Agape (24th June 2016), Baby Steps (24th June 2016), Cidersomerset (24th June 2016), Deega (24th June 2016), golden lady (24th June 2016), raff (24th June 2016), seko (24th June 2016)

11. Link to Post #66
    Thanks
    Thanked 79,632 times in 18,693 posts

Quote Dear Cidersomerset,

I know about Switzerland's withdrawal, but that's hardly a counter argument. It can withdraw from a position of relative strength. It was never part of the EU, and negotiated its own agreements with them. This is not a drastic change for Switzerland, as Brexit will unfortunately be for Britain. Britain has changed the status quo, which is always disruptive. We have no idea whether this will be for good or ill.

Perhaps you can tell me how Brexit will be of benefit to Britain if it suffers an economic and financial crash? Do you really think Britain has the foresight and imagination to create a new paradigm for itself? It hasn't done very well in the last 30 years. Where is the knight in shining armour to lead us to the new Albion?

Best regards,

John
    Sorry for delay I just got up after staying up all night had to get some kip ..LOL

I know it will not be easy as has been discussed in the many debates leading
    up to this. But the negative attitude of the remain side and the scare tactics
    and other factors come into play. This is only the start and yes it could backfire
    but I think its a great opportunity to change track. TPTB will still manipulate
    the outcome and influence the coming events and decisions and there will be
    winners and losers as there is now , which is why the majority of the demographic
    of the country voted out imo. Central London ,Scotland , Northern Ireland
    and some inner cities voted to stay for various reasons.

I am not a 'little englander' as I am half Italian on my fathers side who fought
    in North Africa in WW11 so I have always been interested in history , politics
    and how the EU was set up after WW11. But it was always a project of
    federalisation.There are many 'federal' governments already in the EU Switzerland ,
    Germany ,Spain , Italy ,France as well as the UK and others are made up of smaller
    states,dukedoms and duchies , so imo we are putting the brakes on the
    modern 'Roman Empire' and its early days to see what will happen.....

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

At the beginning of the debate I was open minded and did not make up
    my mind until after the main debates , but I did vote out in the end
    for many reasons and David and others have pointed them out for
    decades. Most people seemed to agree that if we were not already
    in the EU we would not apply to join . Not everyone will share this
    sentiment I know , and although in part this was slap in the face to
    the establishment. They are still in control. I just seen David Cameron
    has resigned ......

Brexit: David Cameron to quit after UK votes to leave EU

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-36615028

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...77#post1072577

Quote I should say I have not made up my mind whether to stay in or vote for Brexit,
    I am still listening to the arguments from both sides and will make my decision
    accordingly. So although this thread will probably favour the exit view by David,
    I encourage everyone ( UK ) to come to their own conclusions and use the info here
    as only part of your decision and do listen to both sides of the argument.....

The two main protagonists Boris Johnson and David Cameron both Etonian
    Bullingdon club establishment figures tells me it does not matter which way
    the vote goes as they have covered both bases. But as the NWO agenda involves
    greater control TPTB would rather we stayed in the current status quo. In position
    to be carried along with the rest of Europe as their plans unfold.....

Two political rivals ? or a political stitch up ?

( former Mayor )
    Last edited by Cidersomerset; 24th June 2016 at 14:36.

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

Agape (24th June 2016), Aurvandil (24th June 2016), BIG CAT (24th June 2016), raff (24th June 2016), WildOrchid (24th June 2016)

13. Link to Post #67
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks

Brexit Referendum Is Non-Binding. UK Parliament Not Voters has Final Say

By Stephen Lendman
    Global Research, June 23, 2016

All the fuss and bother about Brexit largely ignores its non-binding status – parliament, not voters deciding if Britain stays or leaves the EU, the latter extremely unlikely.

Writing in the Financial Times, British lawyer David Allen Green explained Brexit voting is “advisory,” not “mandatory.” Parliament has final say.

MPs can legally disregard the public’s will either way, they alone empowered to decide the path Britain chooses.

What happens ahead is “a matter of politics not law. It will come down to what is politically expedient and practicable,” said Green.

Various options exist, including supporting Thursday’s outcome, ignoring it, or “re-negotiating another deal and put(ting) that to another referendum” – repeating the process “until voters eventually vote the ‘right’ way,” what’s best for monied interests, not them.

Invoking Article 50 of the Lisbon Treaty is another matter entirely, legally binding, unlike Thursday’s vote. It states as follows:

Quote “1. Any Member State may decide to withdraw from the Union in accordance with its own constitutional requirements.

2. A Member State which decides to withdraw shall notify the European Council of its intention. In the light of the guidelines provided by the European Council, the Union shall negotiate and conclude an agreement with that State, setting out the arrangements for its withdrawal, taking account of the framework for its future relationship with the Union.

That agreement shall be negotiated in accordance with Article 218(3) of the Treaty on the Functioning of the European Union. It shall be concluded on behalf of the Union by the Council, acting by a qualified majority, after obtaining the consent of the European Parliament.

3. The Treaties shall cease to apply to the State in question from the date of entry into force of the withdrawal agreement or, failing that, two years after the notification referred to in paragraph 2, unless the European Council, in agreement with the Member State concerned, unanimously decides to extend this period.

4. For the purposes of paragraphs 2 and 3, the member of the European Council or of the Council representing the withdrawing Member State shall not participate in the discussions of the European Council or Council or in decisions concerning it.

A qualified majority shall be defined in accordance with Article 238(3)(b) of the Treaty on the Functioning of the European Union.

5. If a State which has withdrawn from the Union asks to rejoin, its request shall be subject to the procedure referred to in Article 49.”
    Green highlighted key points. Member states can choose how to vote on withdrawal – by referendum, parliament or other means.

The withdrawal process begins with formal notification. Once “given, the member state and the EU are stuck with it.”

Member states wishing to withdraw have up to two years maximum to complete the process “unless this period is extended by unanimous agreement.”

Once withdrawal intentions are announced and initiated, there’s no going back. At the same time, what’s “created by international agreement can be undone” the same way.

Brussels could “come up with some muddling fudge which holds off the two year deadline,” or a new treaty amendment could be adopted.

Politics alone will drive what happens ahead, not the will of the people. Britain is no more democratic than America – nor are any other EU countries.

Special interests decide things. Whatever they want they get. However voting turns out, government policy “is to remain in the EU,” said Green.

Leaving would require Prime Minister David Cameron invoking Article 50, unlikely given his vocal opposition to Brexit.

Stephen Lendman lives in Chicago. He can be reached at lendmanstephen@sbcglobal.net.

14. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

Aurvandil (24th June 2016), Calz (24th June 2016), Cidersomerset (24th June 2016), norman (24th June 2016), raff (24th June 2016), seko (24th June 2016)

15. Link to Post #68
    Thanks

Brexit: David Cameron to quit after UK votes to leave EU

1 hour ago

From the section EU Referendum

Published on 24 Jun 2016

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-36615028

Prime Minister David Cameron is to step down by October after the UK voted to
    leave the European Union. Mr Cameron made the announcement in a statement
    outside Downing Street after the final result was announced. He said he would
    attempt to "steady the ship" over the coming weeks and months but that
    "fresh leadership" was needed.

The PM had urged the country to vote Remain, warning of economic and security
    consequences of an exit, but the UK voted to Leave by 52% to 48%.

====================================================
    Last edited by Cidersomerset; 24th June 2016 at 15:02.

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

raff (24th June 2016), seko (24th June 2016)

17. Link to Post #69
    Thanks

WE DID IT!! But this is just the start - The David Icke Videocast/Podcast trailer

Published on 24 Jun 2016

WE DID IT!! But this is just the start - The David Icke Videocast/Podcast trailer
    All David's Books Now Available Here http://www.DavidIckeStore.com
    Last edited by Cidersomerset; 24th June 2016 at 15:13.

18. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

3(C)+me (24th June 2016), Baby Steps (24th June 2016), BIG CAT (24th June 2016), Calz (24th June 2016), raff (24th June 2016), WildOrchid (24th June 2016)

19. Link to Post #70
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Hervé (here)
    Brexit Referendum Is Non-Binding. UK Parliament Not Voters has Final Say
    [...]
    All the fuss and bother about Brexit largely ignores its non-binding status – parliament, not voters decid[es] if Britain stays or leaves the EU, the latter extremely unlikely.
    [...]
    Leaving would require Prime Minister David Cameron invoking Article 50, unlikely given his vocal opposition to Brexit.
    [...]
    Because of the above, one may now be able to understand why the following has happened:

Quote Posted by Hervé (here)
    Five Minutes of Common Sense: Whose Victory is Brexit?
    [...]
    The media campaign in support of Brexit included influential British media, including the most popular British tabloids. Do you really think that they did this according to their heart and not on the order of their management and owners? And the owners of influential British media - are they not part of the British elite?
    [...]
    ... I suppose that gave the British population some needed emotional release to prevent them from turning the Tower of London into some sort of Bastille...
    Last edited by Hervé; 24th June 2016 at 14:57.

20. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

161803398 (26th June 2016), Agape (24th June 2016), Baby Steps (24th June 2016), Calz (24th June 2016), Cassmiranda (26th June 2016), raff (24th June 2016)

21. Link to Post #71
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,061 times in 906 posts

Great moment in time!, a pleasing historical event that may give rise to Nationalistic fervor across Europe and probably elsewhere, a blow to a New World Order probably, at least, it's rejoicing!

But as everyone are aware, there are undercurrents in this, who's profiting? Some medias were bias for Brexit, what does it portends? Sure, this new reality will bring disturbances in the markets, will annihilate the flow of migrants probably. And with this new Nationalistic force that is Britain now will change the US/Britain/Euro/Russia relations, hopefully for the better. At least, it may bring Russia back to front stage.

We're in a new world, hopefully for the better!, Cameroun will be out by October, unfortunately, he will have the time to wrenched the new deal.

22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Deega For This Post:

161803398 (26th June 2016), Cidersomerset (24th June 2016), raff (24th June 2016), WildOrchid (24th June 2016)

23. Link to Post #72
    Great Britain Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Heyoka_11 (here)
    Quote Posted by raff (here)
    ...well thank you old chap and all I can say to your charming comment is rip snorter.
    I say raff, I do so enjoy a good ol' ripping yarn with a jolly finale. None of that foreign muck eh what!

Good show!

Bravo sir, bravo. Lmfao.

24. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to raff For This Post:

BIG CAT (24th June 2016), Cidersomerset (24th June 2016), Heyoka_11 (24th June 2016), WildOrchid (24th June 2016)

25. Link to Post #73
    Thanks

Well this is probably one of the biggest false flags in Britain of the 21st century ( the other Princess Di's death), using the entire population's free will against each other.
    I sincerely hope that there will an awakening of some sorts by the masses when they realise how they have been played by the ptpb. However Nothing is for certain and everything is to play for. We can still win this .

JT

26. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Lancet For This Post:

Aurvandil (24th June 2016), Cidersomerset (24th June 2016), raff (24th June 2016), WildOrchid (24th June 2016)

27. Link to Post #74
    Thanks

'EU is failing, EU is dying': Nigel Farage speech following Brexit vote

By David on 24 June 2016 GMT

Published on 23 Jun 2016

The leader of the Independence Party (UKIP), Nigel Farage, has called for
    June 23 to go down in history as 'Independence Day', adding that it's a
    “victory for ordinary, decent people, a victory against the big merchant banks.”

RT LIVE http://rt.com/on-air

==============================================
    ==============================================

Scotland should ‘never leave EU’ - calls for new independence vote grow

By David on 24 June 2016 GMT Political Manipulation

‘Leading Scottish politicians are calling for another referendum on independence from the
    UK after Britain voted to exit the EU. The Scottish public backed staying in the bloc and
    former SNP leader Alex Salmond says Scotland should “never leave the EU.”

Salmond made the comments during an interview with Sky News: “The sensible thing for
    Scotland to do would never be to leave the European Union,” he said.

His comments were backed by the current leader of the SNP, Scottish First Minister Nicola
    Sturgeon, who is also backing a second independence vote, after 62 percent of the
    population voted to remain in Europe. This was against the tide of the rest of the UK
    where 52 percent voted to leave the bloc.’

Read more: Scotland should ‘never leave EU’ – calls for new independence vote grow

https://www.rt.com/uk/348160-scotlan...ampaign=chrome

======================================================
    ======================================================

Italy, Holland, France and Denmark call for EU referendums after Brexit vote

By David on 24 June 2016 GMT

=======================================================
    =======================================================

Juncker Tells UK to 'Get Out As Soon As Possible' - we don't need telling, mate

By David on 24 June 2016 GMT Political Manipulation

download (8)After an emergency meeting of EU leaders Jean Claude Juncker has said that
    the EU wants to negotiate Britain’s exit “as soon as possible however regrettable the decision might be

http://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/683...Britain-leaves
    Last edited by Cidersomerset; 24th June 2016 at 16:40.

28. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

BIG CAT (24th June 2016), raff (24th June 2016), WildOrchid (24th June 2016)

29. Link to Post #75
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,204 times in 4,590 posts

Quote WE DID IT!! But this is just the start - The David Icke Videocast/Podcast trailer
    You always did it . It's like .. the power game is going on and on and spiralling upwards and onwards .

I love Britain, would love to live there if I had a chance , would put my nose up and think 'sod them'. Been with Barry for too many years till now not to get this right .
    And , having lived in India for more than a decade I have also many English friends out there who each have their minds .
    'Typical mentality' of any sort was never my favourite thing to adhere to , nevertheless , it tends to be human mentality after all and something to do with the food and habits of each peoples ancestors and how to rant the worst .

David also looks like quite a smart , cynical political leader to me .. till now . And although I'm quite sure he is fighting for his 'right cause' I also know what the rest of the 'Ashtar command' ( under different names ) want and cause all around .

You did it in 1938 Munich when most of the Czech Republic was leased to Hitler by our allies ( the UK and France in particular ) and not only it did not help you or prevent the WWII ,
    it continued changing the face history. As a direct result of those decisions we were then taken to the 'custody' of Soviets after the war and the Java conference and were never allowed full economic and social recovery ,
    as meagre members of the hated 'Eastern blog' .

I wanted to believe .. that the history won't repeat itself . And it's not like I'm saying some one country are responsible and others not but that's it .
    If you only want to be responsible for yourself , sooner or later you then realise it was 'false flag event'.

That there were bigger things going on .

It's no news , this is lasting for very long now and made me step down from the great credo that 'truth shall win'.

There's no 'subtle truth' that is winning , it's the game of the powerful going on n on.

Sorry about that

30. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Agape For This Post:

Cidersomerset (24th June 2016), Frenchy (24th June 2016)

31. Link to Post #76
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,038 times in 1,437 posts

The Brexit Vote - What Does it Mean?
    Written by Paul Craig Roberts

What does it mean?

Hopefully, a breakup of the EU and NATO and, thereby, the avoidance of World War III.

The EU and NATO are evil institutions. These two institutions are mechanisms created by Washington in order to destroy the sovereignty of European peoples. These two institutions give Washington control over the Western world and serve both as cover and enabler of Washington’s aggression. Without the EU and NATO, Washington could not force Europe and the UK into conflict with Russia, and Washington could not have destroyed seven Muslim countries in 15 years without being isolated as a hated war criminal government, no member of whom could have travelled abroad without being arrested and put on trial.

Clearly, the presstitute media lied about the polls in order to discourage the leave vote. But it did not work. The British people have always been the font of liberty. It was the the historic achievements of the British that transformed law into a shield of the people from a weapon in the hands of the state and gave accountable government to the world. The British, or a majority of them, understood that the EU is a dictatorial governing mechanism in which power is in the hands of unaccountable people and in which law can easily be used as a weapon in the hands of unaccountable government.

Washington, in an effort to save its power over Europe, launched a campaign, willingly joined by presstitutes and the brainwashed left-wing, who flocked to the One Percent’s banner, that presented the effort to preserve British liberty and sovereignty as racism. This dishonest campaign shows beyond all doubt that Washington and its media whores have no regard whatsoever for liberty and the sovereignty of peoples. Washington regards every assertion of democratic rule as a barrier to its hegemony and demonizes every democratic impulse. Reformist leaders in Latin America are constantly overthrown by Washington, and Washington asserts that only Washington and its terrorist allies have the right to choose the government of Syria, just as Washington chose the government of Ukraine.

The British people, or a majority of them, gave Washington the bird. But the fight is not over. Perhaps it hasn’t really yet begun. Here is what the British can likely expect: The Federal Reserve, European Central Bank, Bank of Japan, and George Soros will conspire to attack the British pound, driving it down and terrorizing the British economy. We will see who is the strongest: the will of the British people or the will of the CIA, the One Percent, and the EU and neocon nazis.

The coming attack on the British economy is the reason that leave supporters such as Boris Johnson are mistaken in their belief that there is “no need for haste” in exiting the EU. The longer it takes for the British to escape from the authoritarian EU, the longer Washington and the EU can inflict punishment on the British people for voting to leave and the more time the presstitutes will have to convince the British people that their vote was a mistake. As the vote is nonbinding, a cowardly and cowed Parliament could reject the vote.

Cameron should step down immediately, not months from now in October. The new British government should tell the EU that the British people’s decision is implemented now, not in two years and that all political and legal relationships terminated as of the vote. Otherwise, in two years the British will be so beat down by punishments and propaganda that their vote will be overturned.

The British government should immediately announce the termination of its participation in Washington’s sanctions on Russia and hook its economy to the rising nations of Russia, China, India, and Iran. With this support, the British can survive the Washington led attack on their economy.
    hylozoic tenet: “Consciousness sleeps in the stone, dreams in the plant, awakens in the animal, and becomes self-conscious in man.”

32. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Eram For This Post:

161803398 (26th June 2016), Aurvandil (24th June 2016), Cidersomerset (24th June 2016), raff (24th June 2016), Verdilac (24th June 2016), WildOrchid (24th June 2016)

33. Link to Post #77
    Thanks

The UK will still be in NATO , Five Eyes and ties with the US go very deep
    after all most of the US Presidents have been related to the British crown....

Though most of us are related if you go back far enough....LOL

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Schulz Brexit breakdown - Defeat for Obama, opportunity for Trump

Published on 24 Jun 2016

Ed Schultz from RT America talks about US reaction to Brexit vote result. US have
    'too much at stake... too much history' with UK to break their 'special relationship'.
    Brexit means political defeat for Obama who invested so much in TTIP - sole reason
    US wanted UK to stay in EU.

Trump, being 'very timid, very reserved' in his reaction, sees it as a 'clean slate', an
    opportunity for new trade deal with UK.

RT LIVE http://rt.com/on-air

34. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

raff (25th June 2016), WildOrchid (24th June 2016)

35. Link to Post #78
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,381 times in 699 posts

Quote Posted by Longjohn (here)
    Dear Guys,
    Don't kid yourselves. Britain will now be the economic victim of its ill-informed parochialism. It did not vote to leave the EU on the grounds of sensible, well presented arguments. The 'Leave' campaign nailed its colours onto an anti-immigration, pro-sovereignty bandwagon. Both sides were guilty of negative campaigning, but at least the 'Remain' campaign warned people of the economic consequences of such a drastic change. If the Germans decided to leave the EU, then they would survive because they have a strong economy and the world needs its goods. The British economy is hopelessly weak, burdened with deficit and was only kept going by the positive perception of the financial markets.

Once the 'Leavers' get over their silly triumphalism, the party will turn sour and they will slowly realise the damage that this move will wreak on Britain's status in the world, its economy, their people's wealth, pensions and their own children's future.

From my own point of view, I'm an engineer working in Switzerland, but I have family in the UK. I see nothing but harm to young people's opportunities, Britain's educational institutions, its R&D base, its ability to attract investment, and for its people to believe that they are part of one world.

Britain will now retreat into its past glories...

With regrets,

John
    Hello Longjohn and everyone:
    I'm not sure how you feel left out of the world just because of a vote to leave the eu?
    From what I see England has regained the world !!
    When you have to do exactly what you're told. When you have to use someone elses money. When you have really no say in your own country that tells me that it's time to leave!
    I'm not sure how leaving the failed experiment of the eu all of a sudden makes for the world caving in?
    There's HUGE OPPORTUNITIES for the people of England. For small business to work with other countries without pricing themselves out of the market.
    The eu only made things way too expensive and made dealing with them unreallistic. I am talking from experience. I quit dealing in europe since prices went up so high it was only a pipe dream to buy there.

This is a victory for England and a nail in the coffin for the eu.

I am proud of England and their stand for everything that is good today!!
    chancy

36. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to chancy For This Post:

161803398 (26th June 2016), Billy (24th June 2016), Cidersomerset (24th June 2016), Mark (Star Mariner) (24th June 2016), raff (24th June 2016), WildOrchid (24th June 2016)

37. Link to Post #79
    Administrator Mark (Star Mariner)'s Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,396 times in 4,297 posts

Quote Posted by Cidersomerset (here)
    ... They are still in control. I just seen David Cameron has resigned ......
    I do wonder if he actually did "resign". Usually when the corporate ship goes astray, or worse starts to sink, the CEO simply gets fired by a board of directors. The PM (or any premier) is just a CEO, nothing but a spokesperson/administrator of, and for, the corporate, economic, and military agenda - which is all determined not by any visible democratic process, but behind the scenes. By a board of directors. Or 'the hidden hand'.

I doubt leaving the EU will please the hidden hand in all of this. Someone has to pay.

So, resigned, or pushed? I do wonder...
    "When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace."
    ~ Jimi Hendrix

38. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Mark (Star Mariner) For This Post:

Cidersomerset (24th June 2016), Frenchy (24th June 2016), raff (24th June 2016), WildOrchid (24th June 2016)

39. Link to Post #80
    United States Avalon Member WildOrchid's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,265 times in 218 posts

Quote Posted by bluestflame (here)
    just remember the elite have alternative plans
    They always do, but that does not mean they will "always" win!
    Artist - Lover of Life - Seeker of Truth

40. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to WildOrchid For This Post:

Cassmiranda (26th June 2016), Cidersomerset (24th June 2016), Mark (Star Mariner) (24th June 2016), raff (24th June 2016), Wind (24th June 2016)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 63 FirstFirst 1 4 14 54 63 LastLast