Thread: The UK Brexit vote to leave the EU

1. Link to Post #101
    Language
    German
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,961 times in 900 posts

Default Re: The UK Brexit vote to leave the EU

Quote Posted by Carmody (here)
    The loss the world suffers is not that of a personal nature, it is the loss of corporate control of the world and how they have wired you to it. How they have wired your perception to it.

Like a drug dealer, one dealing in smoke and mirrors, they have wired your future to theirs, where they are in control of it. They speak of the royal we, not the you-we. Only to personalize their attempt of total control of you... so you don't see it. The drug dealer is your best friend!

Shedding yourself of parasites can be costly and difficult.

If the host is to survive, it must be done.

With the parasites and their cohorts screeching ....all the way down.... that you are killing everything.

No, you are only killing off the parasite.
    yes, but consider that competing groups of different parasites also keep each other in check..
    in the UK up to today you had the 1.government, 2. the house of lords, 3. the royalty, 4. the european union...

so maybe...like you lost the candida bacteria that help flush out heavy metals, you now lost the EU who helped implement sensible enviromental policies...

is the leave camp going to evict the unelected house of lords and royal family while they are at it?? so that only the 'elected government' can go unchallenged about what they really want???
    just saying...

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to meat suit For This Post:

bluestflame (24th June 2016), Carmody (25th June 2016), Cidersomerset (24th June 2016), Eram (24th June 2016), kirolak (25th June 2016), Longjohn (26th June 2016)

3. Link to Post #102
    Thanks
    Thanked 79,632 times in 18,693 posts

Quote i still get the feeling we'r being (mis)lead , still a lot of people ( almost equal numbers )
    NOT happy about the split , division being the elitists hallmark
    One of the things I noticed on the mainstream debate shows like , News night,
    Question time , Daily politics and others is basically apart from the hype and
    scare tactics most of them when they settled down said there would not be
    much difference to the majority of the population at the end of the day.
    There would be winners and losers in the short term but the economy would
    recover and adapt.

Now we know in the alternate community there are different agendas , as
    do the mainstream but they cannot report on it for various reasons not
    least that the elites own most of the media and corporate interests.

So this is being played out on several levels and we will see if the
    people can take control or it will just be another assignment for the
    adjustment bureau so to speak.....

The Adjustment Bureau - Controlling Free Will

Last edited by Cidersomerset; 24th June 2016 at 21:10.

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

Daozen (25th June 2016), Pam (24th June 2016), raff (24th June 2016), seko (24th June 2016)

5. Link to Post #103
    Thanks

As a conscientious voter, I weighed up each side of the argument before crossing the box (in pencil) and finally went with the gut which was Brexit. This reFEARendum has been the litmus test of the mental state of the UK public. Scared of immigration or scared of restricted travel and free trade? Either way, fear crossed the boxes on every ballot paper (including mine) and there is a long road ahead before we determine who was right to be fearful and if we can influence other member states or be outcast. Short term pain, long term gain. Let's hope the miniscule void of David Cameron's own leave doesn't open the floodgates for Jeremy or Boris

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to DropD For This Post:

Akasha (24th June 2016), Cidersomerset (24th June 2016), raff (24th June 2016)

7. Link to Post #104
    Thanks

Quote Let's hope the miniscule void of David Cameron's own leave doesn't open the floodgates for Jeremy or Boris
    I would personally like the 'real' Jeremy Corbyn to step up the one that knows
    about TNWO order and corporate corruption etc , but has been compromised
    to conform to the 'mainstream norm' when he became New Labour leader,
    even be it unexpected and another example of ground roots support getting
    one over on the political establishment . His position is precarious and
    a vote of no confidence has been proposed by a couple 'Blairite stalwarts'...

Labour MPs submit Corbyn no confidence motion

2 hours ago

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-36621777

=================================================

Boris on the other hand has been the leader in waiting since
    he retired as London Mayor. I expect he will become next
    conservative leader unless there is some kickback from
    the Tory grandees or disgruntled ministers....

I did a thread about Boris somewhere which I was going update
    sometime. Boris was born in New York and is a citizen of both
    countries . So a Boris and Donald show would be certainly be
    surreal , and he may have a better claim to be a Presidential
    nominee than Barack did...LOL

Imagine - Trump For President - Boris Johnson For PM
    Last edited by Cidersomerset; 24th June 2016 at 21:54.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

DropD (24th June 2016), norman (24th June 2016), raff (24th June 2016)

9. Link to Post #105
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,123 times in 1,385 posts

Fabian4Liberty (relax, it's his name, not secret affiliation) and Sargon of Akkad give their two cents on the outcome (f-bomb alert in Sargon's commentary) :

the greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way its animals are treated --- Gandhi

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Akasha For This Post:

3(C)+me (24th June 2016), Cidersomerset (24th June 2016), giovonni (25th June 2016), ponda (25th June 2016), raff (24th June 2016)

11. Link to Post #106
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,123 times in 1,385 posts

Quote Posted by Cidersomerset (here)
    .....a Boris and Donald show would be certainly be
    cereal.....
    What are we talking here? Oats? Barley? .......after all, nothing like a referendum to sort the wheat from the chaff..........or did you just mean surreal ?
    the greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way its animals are treated --- Gandhi

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Akasha For This Post:

Cidersomerset (24th June 2016), raff (24th June 2016)

13. Link to Post #107
    Thanks

Quote What are we talking here? Oats? Barley? .......after all, nothing like a referendum to sort the wheat from the chaff..........or did you just mean surreal ?
    Well I think Boris and Donald both like sowing their oats ....LOL

Two prime candidates with plenty of skeletons in the closet
    to be exploited by their political masters......

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/ar...ons-mayor.html

Donald Trump's Extramarital Affairs and Sex Scandals | Donald Trump's Mistresses

Last edited by Cidersomerset; 24th June 2016 at 22:14.

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

Akasha (24th June 2016), Matthew (25th June 2016), raff (24th June 2016)

15. Link to Post #108
    Administrator Mark (Star Mariner)'s Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,396 times in 4,297 posts

Quote Posted by bluestflame (here)
    already started ?
    https://petition.parliament.uk/petitions/131215

Quote Petition
    EU Referendum Rules triggering a 2nd EU Referendum

We the undersigned call upon HM Government to implement a rule that if the remain or leave vote is less than 60% based a turnout less than 75% there should be another referendum.
    That is...not good. That would be a blatant disregard of democracy - loose a vote, then petition for a do over! Talk about sour grapes! But consider this:

Perhaps a 2nd referendum was part of the so-called contingency plan all along? Not necessarily to overturn the vote, but to create a massive backlash. There is as I speak significant strife brewing across the country, friend versus friend, colleague versus colleague - in schools, colleges, workplaces, and pubs - even amongst family members. Maybe it will quickly blow over, or maybe this is just the start...

Do TPTB want to fan these flames further and have a complete social schism - have 'leavers' versus 'remainers' fighting in the street? Is it part of their plan to systematically unstitch the social fabric of the UK and have a repeat of the awful poll tax riots of the early nineties - this time worse and on a grander scale? A 2nd referendum would, I believe, create an outrage that might spark just that.
    "When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace."
    ~ Jimi Hendrix

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mark (Star Mariner) For This Post:

Cidersomerset (24th June 2016), raff (25th June 2016)

17. Link to Post #109
    United States Avalon Member bettye198's Avatar
    Fairfield Glade, Tennessee in the Catoosa Mts
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,025 times in 571 posts

Entertaining info from all the posts. Helps with some of the clarification since I am on the fringe of not understanding the British conundrum prior to the vote. Now that I have come to realize the peoples abject unhappiness, it makes sense to vote against NWO constraints.I would. But what will be the backlash and the future of the pound over there? I am hearing that those who are not naturalized citizens need visa's but wasn't that always the case if you lived or worked in UK? Someone here can respond to that question.

Here is my intuitive feel. I wonder about why the people were ALLOWED their day in the sunshine from a monarchy in rule? Is it a ploy to ease the disruption for a small while when a new agenda is about to pop? Why would anyone not think the vote was rigged for a future plan and it may not be to the peoples advantage at all? I shudder to think if this was an experiment.
    When you realize where you come from, you naturally become tolerant, disinterested, amused, kindhearted as a grandparent, dignified as a king. -- I Ching

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to bettye198 For This Post:

Cidersomerset (24th June 2016), fourty-two (25th June 2016), golden lady (25th June 2016), raff (24th June 2016)

19. Link to Post #110
    Thanks

David Icke Welcomes Historic Referendum Decision But Warns There's Still Work To Be Done

Published on 24 Jun 2016

Please Support The Show – http://richieallen.co.uk/

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

raff (25th June 2016)

21. Link to Post #111
    Thanks
    Thanked 54,639 times in 8,116 posts

Things are only just getting going.

At least the brainwashed masses have been told they are NOT the base-line in this country.

I'm thrilled to bits about that, and the heartiness from people here I almost had given up on believing still existed, in big enough numbers.

Now the gloves come off. It'll be the most vicious divorce you've even heard of.
    Last edited by norman; 24th June 2016 at 23:58.
    ..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

22. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

bluestflame (24th June 2016), Carmody (25th June 2016), Cidersomerset (24th June 2016), Matthew (25th June 2016), raff (25th June 2016)

23. Link to Post #112
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 93,628 times in 20,439 posts

Posted today ...

Quote William Henry
    10 hrs ago

Congratulations, England and UK. The Ascension of Avalon has begun.

24. Link to Post #113
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,204 times in 4,590 posts

Now, I forgot what was the message ..

25. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Agape For This Post:

161803398 (26th June 2016), angelfire (26th June 2016), Cidersomerset (25th June 2016), Matthew (25th June 2016), raff (25th June 2016)

26. Link to Post #114
    Thanks
    Thanked 54,639 times in 8,116 posts

I'm glad the crafty Scottish leadership has hastened their exit from the English electoral system. They are bloody dangerous to the rest of us who think a genuine vote is worth anything at all.
    Last edited by norman; 25th June 2016 at 00:23.
    ..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

27. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

161803398 (26th June 2016), Cidersomerset (25th June 2016), raff (25th June 2016)

28. Link to Post #115
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,729 times in 2,903 posts

Somehow I wasn't that surprised... (hindsight is 20/20) What if Brexit was setup?... a "soft 911"?... the demographic deflationary cycle I have been believing as inevitable for years now... has to express itself... one way or another... (all the while MSM Financial "News" completely denies it...) This is one way the system can avoid runs on the banks... by simply misleading everyone... with fake Financial News...) Just like 911 was a cover for a major "financial shift"... that happened in the market (correlation doesn't prove causation) What if the Brexit exit was another "public play" ... Britain was one of the first to join the Brick Bank... and there may be a functional need for Britain to operate "outside" the EU in the Global Financial scheme of things.. Something just tells me if the PTB wanted to stay in EU it would have... and no vote would have changed it... (just like I think the Scotland vote was a farce...) What are the odds that every vote comes out 50/50 all the time... We know this is the simple stupid algorithm for rigging voting machines... When was the last time anyone has seen any major vote to be something other then 50/50 (plus the tip to one side...) Perfect for masking the discontent of the majority (that should have won) And it makes the "working class" feel "empowered" satiating mass quantities of discontent building in many people's lives... Consider how Greece voted almost unanimously against austerity... you could hide the riots in the streets... the result... nothing, the austerity measures were already destined to be... regardless... (besides they didn't have the balls to quit the EU)...what if this is all just another 'dog and pony show'... a controlled "bubble pop"? to let some necessary bloat out of the market?... (as indicated by the epidemic of corporate buy backs...) Although gold did tip up... a rush to a safe haven expected reaction... but this is all reactionary... it should level out and even come back down again, if I am right...
    Last edited by sigma6; 25th June 2016 at 03:40.
    We shall not cease from exploration, and the end of all our exploring will be to arrive where we started and know the place for the first time
    By faith we understand things which are seen were not made of the things which are visible

29. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sigma6 For This Post:

161803398 (26th June 2016), raff (25th June 2016)

30. Link to Post #116
    Scotland Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,410 times in 1,804 posts

The conspiracy forums are retro-actively rewriting the script as we speak.

Barack Obama, the Li family, Janet Yellen and all the rest of them collectively came out against the Brexit. They didn't want the UK out. Now that the votes have been cast, conspiracy writers are asking themselves "what if it was the NWO plan all along, maybe they wanted the Brexit to happen?"- OK, it's a fair enough question, from sincere people (like Sigma6 above), but the conspiracy boards have a habit of believing everything is part of a grand NWO plan. Globalist propagandists are skilled at covering their mistakes: "Oh that? Oh, we meant that to happen. It's all part of the plan."

They are losing. Look into their eyes. Look how tired Merkel looks. Juncker is a drunk who slaps his colleagues.

Expect a raft of pseudo-essays over the next 2-6 months, about how the Brexit was "planned by the NWO".
    Last edited by Daozen; 25th June 2016 at 07:28.

31. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Daozen For This Post:

161803398 (26th June 2016), Akasha (25th June 2016), bettye198 (25th June 2016), ceetee9 (6th July 2016), Cidersomerset (25th June 2016), Mark (Star Mariner) (25th June 2016), muxfolder (28th June 2016), raff (25th June 2016), Wind (25th June 2016)

32. Link to Post #117
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,886 times in 760 posts

A late comer to the fray, I looked for an answer to these questions:
    [] Does membership in the EU :
    __ help secure endowed rights to life, liberty and property ownership?
    __ foster liberty and freedom?

Apparently not. EU is but another example of the "fourth branch" of mindless bureaucracy, making strict rules without regard for the consequences.

[Executive, Judicial, Legislative, being the other branches]

On the other hand, if you're a socialist or a usurer, the EU was heaven.

33. Link to Post #118
    Thanks
    Thanked 82,315 times in 10,234 posts

Interdimensional Civil Servant

34. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Carmody For This Post:

161803398 (26th June 2016), bluestflame (25th June 2016), Calz (25th June 2016), ceetee9 (6th July 2016), Cidersomerset (25th June 2016), norman (25th June 2016), Sir Eltor (1st July 2016), ThePythonicCow (25th June 2016)

35. Link to Post #119
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,348 times in 21,474 posts

After describing this BRExit vote as about four things:
    1. Rejection of the immigration of Islamic refugees who reject assimilation into their new host country.
    2. A reassertion of national sovereignty (with an anecdote of even the Queen apparently being sympathetic to BRExit, and another anecdote of (the Rothschild's) The Economist magazine objecting to the Clinton/Bush calcification of American politics), and a rejection of the undemocratic Brussels' bureaucratic regulatory dictatorship,
    3. Rejection of Mr Global's track record and his efforts to destroy national sovereignty (Mr Global's track record is abysmal, and some of the British elite are opposing this destruction
    4. A rejection of NATO, their provoking Russia, and American uni-polarism.
    Farrell then observes that in recent decades we've seen an aggressive attack on nationalism, which included the right of each nation to support its own particular cultural framework.

Joseph Farrell concludes by saying that Mr Global (which Farrell also terms the American deep state in this video) has just been served a handy defeat with this BRExit vote.

===

In my view, it's layers, all the way down (as in the often told tale of "turtles all the way down" explaining what held the earth up.)

I am reminded of Farrell's own recent work on a third layer behind the 9/11 events, deeper than the American regime.

I was hoping, when I listened to Farrell's analysis of the BRExit vote just now that he would connect his previously conjectured "third layer" to this BRExit vote. Farrell didn't do this. He seems today to be listing as the major antagonists (1) the American Neocon/Bush/Clinton/Imperial state and (2) the pre-existing national interests of many nations, including in particular in this case Great Britain.

The key question in my mind is whether this BRExit vote is (1) a symptom of a resurgence of long standing national interests, as Farrell seems to be saying just now, or (2) a symptom of some deeper layer (such as the one Farrell speculated in his latest book underlay some of the 9/11 events) now deliberately encouraging increased conflict in yet another form, between national powers and American imperialism, as part of driving the world into great stress, in several ways at the same time, all as a prelude to further establishing their (the third layer) plans and furthering their control.

In other words ... I ask how deep does the conspiracy go? How deep is the rabbit hole?
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

36. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

161803398 (26th June 2016), Calz (25th June 2016), Carmody (25th June 2016), ceetee9 (6th July 2016), Cidersomerset (25th June 2016), golden lady (25th June 2016), Mark (Star Mariner) (25th June 2016), norman (25th June 2016), raff (25th June 2016)

37. Link to Post #120
    Australia Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,067 times in 950 posts

It is not only the Islamic immigrants that are flooding into the UK, but people from the EU itself too. Many are from Eastern European countries, they are white and Christian, and, because they are members of the EU they are entitled to all the benefits of health, housing and concessions as are people born in the UK. The UK is very generous with such benefits, even more so than some other countries which had different standards for qualification for grants and allowances. So the citizens of the UK got a bit annoyed about it, and this BREXIT is a result. It is of course, not the only cause, but it is one which I feel is not being acknowledged outside the UK (or possibly inside too).
    Last edited by Ellisa; 25th June 2016 at 14:31.

38. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Ellisa For This Post:

bluestflame (25th June 2016), Cidersomerset (25th June 2016), kirolak (25th June 2016), Mark (Star Mariner) (25th June 2016), meat suit (25th June 2016), raff (25th June 2016)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 63 FirstFirst 1 6 16 56 63 LastLast