+ Reply to Thread
Page 36 of 36 FirstFirst 1 26 36

Thread: FBI quizzes Hillary Clinton on emails 2 July 2016 // Hillary Lied Under Oath.....

1. Link to Post #701
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,354 times in 21,475 posts

Default Re: FBI quizzes Hillary Clinton on emails 2 July 2016 // Hillary Lied Under Oath.....

Quote Posted by Hervé (here)
    ALSO BREAKING: New AG Bill Barr Will Prosecute Hillary & End the Mueller Probe he says- Bill Barr is the President’s right choice for the vaunted position since he has a history of running against the grain in order to enforce the rule of law – especially when it comes to treasonous & corrupt DC politicians.
    I have not however noticed any reliable sourcing for these other "ALSO BREAKING" details that InvestmentWatchBlog.com added to the above report of Christopher Steele's testimony, such as this statement that new Attorney General William Barr will prosecute Hillary Clinton or end Bob Mueller's "Special Counsel" investigations.

InvestmentWatchBlog provides a link to an hour plus long Youtube video by "InspoNews - Federico Intelligence Report" as the reference for its report. This InspoNews report only asks (does not assert) at about the 47:22 mark, whether or not the nominated (not yet even confirmed or in office) incoming Attorney General (AG) Bill Barr will "look into this Christopher Steele lead".

Without any further supporting evidence that I can find other than this one question by InspoNews, InvestmentWatchBlog asserts as fact that Barr "Will Prosecute Hillary & End the Mueller Probe" and will purse a specified list of seven high crimes and treasons by Bob Mueller, James Comey, and Hillary Clinton.

The mere asking by InspoNews at about the 47:22 mark is way over hyped - keep barf bag in hand if you listen to it. But the extension by InvestmentWatchBlog of that one question into seven bold assertions of what Barr will, without any apparent evidentiary basis, or even any likely reality basis (it's too soon for even Barr to know for certain what he might do if and when he becomes the Attorney General, much less for him to let anyone outside some inner circle know) is, unfortunately, typical InvestmentWatchBlog click bait junk food for alt-media adicts.

I have quit considering InvestmentWatchBlog (having clicked on way too many of their click bait headlines in the past) some time ago, and based on this one sample, I won't be adding InspoNews to the list of sources I track.

===

The original source for the above linked stories regarding Christopher Steele's recent testimony in some British court seems to be the Anti-Trump dossier author was hired to help Hillary challenge 2016 election results (Washington Times) article (linked above in Post #700), and that is the only one of these articles or videos, outside of the Zerohedge article that restates this Washington Times article, that seems to be more based on evidence based reality, rather than click bait hype. The InspoNews video briefly displays and quotes part of the Washington Times article, at the 51:12 mark in the video, the Zerohedge article links to the Washington Times article, and the grossly inaccurate InvestmentWatchBlog article links to the grossly over-hyped InspoNews video.
    Last edited by ThePythonicCow; 19th December 2018 at 00:03.
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Franny (19th December 2018), Hervé (19th December 2018), onawah (19th December 2018)

3. Link to Post #702
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,015 times in 2,416 posts

Default Re: FBI quizzes Hillary Clinton on emails 2 July 2016 // Hillary Lied Under Oath.....

This article from RT posits that the Steele Russia election collusion dossier came about to provide part of the foundation for a Clinton challenge to the presidential election results if Trump won.

https://www.rt.com/usa/446776-clinto...llenge-russia/

To this story I would add that United States Supreme Court Justice, Antonin Scalia (1936-2016), was murdered by the Clinton crime family and Deep State in an effort to ensure that HRC's challenge to the 2016 pResedential [s]election would succeed.
    Last edited by Satori; 19th December 2018 at 22:59.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Satori For This Post:

onawah (20th December 2018), ThePythonicCow (20th December 2018)

5. Link to Post #703
    United States On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,656 times in 8,694 posts

Oh geeze.... this topic just got a huge boost

Hard times create strong men, Strong men create good times, Good times create weak men, Weak men create hard times.
    Where are you?

6. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to TargeT For This Post:

avid (14th February 2019), Ba-ba-Ra (14th February 2019), Franny (14th February 2019), Hervé (14th February 2019), Ivanhoe (14th February 2019), onawah (16th February 2019), ThePythonicCow (15th February 2019), Valerie Villars (14th February 2019)

7. Link to Post #704
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 115,975 times in 20,621 posts

FBI-Clinton Email Corruption Scandals Exposed
    FEBRUARY 15, 2019
    Here's the story direct from Judicial Watch:
    https://www.judicialwatch.org/press-...ndals-exposed/

"FBI Covered Up Potential Violations of Law by Hillary Clinton
    As we watch the slow-motion coup against President Trump let’s not forget that at its heart is the Deep State’s desire to protect Hillary Clinton from the consequences of her illicit behavior.

Now we have more evidence of their cover-up. We just received 186 pages of records from the Department of Justice that include emails documenting an evident cover-up of a chart of potential violations of law by former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton.

We obtained the records through a January 2018 Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) lawsuit we filed after the DOJ failed respond to a December 4, 2017 FOIA request (Judicial Watch v. U.S. Department of Justice (No. 1:18-cv-00154)). Judicial Watch is seeking all communications between FBI official Peter Strzok and FBI attorney Lisa Page.

The new emails came in response to a May 21 order by U.S. District Judge Reggie B. Walton to the FBI to begin processing 13,000 pages of records exchanged exclusively between Strzok and Page between February 1, 2015, and December 2017. The FBI may not complete review and production of all the Strzok-Page communications until at least 2020.

Three days after then-FBI Director James Comey’s press conference announcing that he would not recommend the prosecution of Mrs. Clinton, a July 8, 2016, email chainshows that the Special Counsel to the FBI’s executive assistant director in charge of the National Security Branch, whose name is redacted, wrote to Strzok and others that he was producing a “chart of the statutory violations considered during the investigation [of Clinton’s server], and the reasons for the recommendation not to prosecute…”
    [Redacted] writes: I am still working on an additional page for these TPs that consist of a chart of the statutory violations considered during the investigation, and the reasons for the recommendation not to prosecute, hopefully in non-lawyer friendly terms …

Strzok forwards to Page, Jonathan Moffa and others: I have redlined some points. Broadly, I have some concerns about asking some our [sic] senior field folks to get into the business of briefing this case, particularly when we have the D’s [Comey’s] statement as a kind of stand alone document. In my opinion, there’s too much nuance, detail, and potential for missteps. But I get they may likely be asked for comment.

[Redacted] writes to Strzok, Page and others: The DD [Andrew McCabe] will need to approve these before they are pushed out to anyone. At the end of last week, he wasn’t inclined to send them to anyone. But, it’s great to have them on the shelf in case they’re needed.

[Redacted] writes to Strzok and Page: I’m really not sure why they continued working on these [talking points]. In the morning, I’ll make sure Andy [McCabe] tells Mike [Kortan] to keep these in his pocket. I guess Andy just didn’t ever have a moment to turn these off with Mike like he said he would.

Page replies: Yes, agree that this is not a good idea.

Neither these talking points nor the chart of potential violations committed by Clinton and her associates has been released.

On May 15, 2016, James Rybicki, former chief of staff to Comey, sends FBI General Counsel James Baker; Bill Priestap, former assistant director of the FBI’s counterintelligence division; McCabe; Page; and others an emailwith the subject line “Request from the Director.”
    Rybicki writes: By NLT [no later than] next Monday, the Director would like to see a list of all cases charged in the last 20 years where the gravamen of the charge was mishandling classified information.

It should be in chart form with: (1) case name, (2) a short summary for content (3) charges brought, and (4) charge of conviction.

If need be, we can get it from NSD [National Security Division] and let them know that the Director asked for this personally.

Please let me know who can take the lead on this.

Thanks!

Jim

Page forwards to Strzok: FYSA [For your situational awareness]

Strzok replies to Page: I’ll take the lead, of course – sounds like an espionage section question… Or do you think OGC [Office of the General Counsel] should?

And the more reason for us to get feedback to Rybicki, as we all identified this as an issue/question over a week ago.

Page replies: I was going to reply to Jim [Rybicki] and tell him I can talked [sic] to you about this already. Do you want me to?

A July 22, 2016, email exchange, among Strzok, Page, Moffa and other unidentified FBI and DOJ officials, shows that Beth Wilkinson, an attorney for several top Clinton aides during the server investigation, wanted a conference call with the DOJ/FBI and that she was “haranguing” the FBI/DOJ about the return of laptops in the FBI’s possession:
    A Wilkinson Walsh attorney, emails [Redacted] FBI National Security Division Officials: We wanted to follow up on our conversation from a few days ago. We would like to schedule a time to speak with both you and [Redacted] early next week. Is there a time on Monday or Tuesday that could work on your end?

[Redacted] FBI National Security Division official emails: See below. I am flexible on Monday and Tuesday. [Redacted] can chime in with her availability. It is my understanding that Toscas [George Toscas, who helped lead Midyear Exam] may have called over to Jim or Trisha [former Principal Deputy General Counsel Trisha Anderson] regarding some high-level participation for at least the first few such calls. I am happy to discuss further but wanted to send you this so you could raise within the OGC [Office of the General Counsel] and give me a sense of scheduling options. I am around if you want to talk.

[Redacted] FBI National Security Division official writes: In the meantime, I’ll tell Hal that we will certainly schedule a call and will get back to him as to timing. Since he knows Beth [Wilkinson] personally, it could be useful to have Jim on the phone if she is going to be haranguing us re: the laptops.

[Redacted] FBI Office of the General Counsel writes: More…I guess this is [Redacted’s] rationale for why we need to have the GC on the call to discuss the fact that we will be following all of our legal obligations and FBI policies/procedures with regard to the disposition of the materials in this case.

Strzok writes: You are perfectly competent to speak to the legal obligations and FBI policy/procedures. We should NOT be treating opposing counsel this way. We would not in any other case.

In an April 12, 2016, email exchangeinitiated by an email from Strzok to [Redacted] within the Justice Department’s National Security Division (NSD), Strzok asks the NSD official if he’d like to add anything to the agenda of a meeting to occur three days later between FBI and DOJ attorneys.
    [Redacted] NSD official responds: Would like to see what you have on your agenda so we could see what we might want to add on our end. I will mention to [Redacted]. Also interested in understanding FBI OGC’s analysis of the privilege and ethics issues we are facing.

Strzok forwards to Page: Pretty nonresponsive.…

Page responds: Why provide them an agenda? I wouldn’t do that until you have a sense of how Andy [McCabe] wants to go. So no. We’ll talk about what we’re going to talk about and then they can talk about what they want to talk about. Also, seriously Pete. F him. OGC needs to provide an analysis? We haven’t done one. But they seem to be categorical that it’s just impossible, I’d just like to know why.

And now I’m angry before bed again.?

Total indulgence, there’s a TV in here. Here’s hoping I can find something to sufficiently melt my brain???

Strzok replies: Because I want to make this productive! Why NOT provide them an agenda!?!? We all talk about what we want to talk about and that’s a waste of time.

They haven’t done one either (legal analysis)

Assume noble intent.

How do we maximize this use of time?

Page writes: I’m ignoring all this and going to bed.

Strzok and Page were discussing a meeting that the Justice Department and FBI were about to have concerning, among other things, “privilege and ethics issues we are facing.”

On July 12, 2016, Eugene Kiely, the director of FactCheck.org, emailedthe FBI about inconsistencies he’d identified between Comey’s congressional testimony and statements by Clinton and her campaign about her deletion of emails. Kiely noted that Comey testified to the House that Clinton did not give her lawyers any instructions on which of her emails to delete, whereas Clinton herself told the press that she made the decision on which emails should be deleted. Kiely also pointed out that Comey said in his testimony that there were three Clinton emails containing classification “portion markings,” whereas the State Department had said there were only two Clinton emails with classification markings. Kiely’s inquiry set off an internal discussion at the top of the FBI on how to respond to his questions.
    Strzok writes: “We’re looking into it and will get back to you this afternoon; the answer may require some tweaking, the question is whether this is the forum to do it.” The email is addressed to FBI intelligence analyst Moffa; Rybicki; Michael Kortan, FBI assistant director for public affairs, now retired; Lisa Page and others.

Strzok’s suggested press response is fully redacted, but included is his deferral to the “7thfloor as to whether to release to this reporter or in another manner.”

When asked “should we provide any additional information to FactCheck.org or would any updates more appropriately be give [sic] directly to Congress?” Strzok defers to “Jim/Lisa [Page]” and [Redacted].

In response to a March 29, 2016, article in The Hill, forwarded by Strzok to Page, reporting that Judge Royce Lamberth ordered limited discovery for Judicial Watch in its lawsuit against the State Department for Clinton’s emails(related to the Benghazi attack) – and thus opening Clinton up to possible depositions by Judicial Watch – Page responds simply: “Oh boy.”
    What this all means: We have caught the FBI in another cover-up to protect Hillary Clinton. These records show that the FBI is hiding a chart detailing possible violations of law by Hillary Clinton and the supposed reasons she was not prosecuted.

Let us hope our new attorney general is paying attention.

Docs Show State/FBI Bribery Scandal to Help Protect Hillary Clinton
    I have said before that untangling the knot of Deep State collusion in support of Hillary Clinton will take time, but we continue pulling the strands and getting results.

We have now received 215 pages of records from the U.S. Department of Justice revealing Clinton/FBI connections. Former FBI General Counsel James Baker discussed the investigation of Clinton-related emails on Anthony Weiner’s laptop with Clinton’s lawyer, David Kendall. Baker then forwarded the conversation to his FBI colleagues.

The documents also further describe a previously reported quid pro quo from the Obama State Department offering the FBI more legal attaché positions if it would downgrade a redaction in an email found during the Hillary Clinton email investigation “from classified to something else.”

This batch comes thanks to the same Judicial Watch lawsuit described above for:

All records of communications, including but not limited to, emails, text messages and instant chats, between FBI official Peter Strzok and FBI attorney Lisa Page;
    All travel requests, travel authorizations, travel vouchers and expense reports of Peter Strzok.
    All travel requests, travel authorizations, travel vouchers and expense reports of Lisa Page.
    On October 28, 2016, the day that Comey sent a letter to Congress regarding the FBI’s discovery that the Weiner laptop contained Clinton’s emails, Hillary Clinton’s personal lawyer David Kendall, within hours, emails Baker requesting a call “ASAP” about the Comey letter. Baker describes his follow-up call to senior FBI officials:

I received the email below from David Kendall and I called him back. Before doing so I alerted DOJ via email that I would do that.

[Redacted paragraph]

He said that our letter was “tantalizingly ambiguous” and made statements that were “inchoate and highly ominous” such that what we had done was worse than transparency because it allows people to make whatever they want out to make out of the letter to the prejudice of Secretary Clinton.

I told him that I could not respond to his requests at this time but that I would discuss it with others and get back to him.

I suggest that we have some kind of follow up meeting or phone call with this group either this evening or over the weekend to address this and probably other issues/questions that come up in the next 24 hours. Sound reasonable?

Baker’s heads-up on the Kendall call was sent to:

Then-Director James Comey; since fired;
    Then-Associate Deputy Director David Bowdich, who later replaced Andrew McCabe as deputy director;
    Michael Steinbach, the F.B.I.’s former executive assistant director for national security;
    Then-Assistant Director of Counterintelligence W. Priestap, now retired;
    James Rybicki, former chief of staff to Comey;
    FBI intelligence analyst Jonathan Moffa;
    Former Acting Assistant Director Jason V. Herring;
    Michael Kortan,FBI assistant director for public affairs, now retired;
    Former principal deputy general counsel Trisha Anderson;
    Strzok and Page
    The emails show that a conference call for the above senior officials was set up for the next day by Peter Strzok. (Two days before the election, on November 6, Comey sent a second letter reporting that the FBI’s review of the Weiner laptop material would not change his “conclusion” that Hillary Clinton should not be prosecuted.)

On October 13, 2016, former FBI attorney Lisa Page sent an email, which apparently references a related Judicial Watch FOIA lawsuit and further discusses a previously reported quid pro quo offer from the State Department:

Jason Herring will be providing you with three 302s of current and former FBI employees who were interviewed during the course of the Clinton investigation. These 302s are scheduled to be released to Congress in an unredacted form at the end of the week, and produced (with redactions) pursuant to FOIA at the beginning of next week. As you will see, they describe a discussion about potential quid pro quo arrangement between then-DAD in IOD [deputy assistant director in International Operations Division] and an Undersecretary at the State Department whereby IOD would get more LEGAT [legal attaché] positions if the FBI could change the basis of the FOIA withhold re a Clinton email from classified to something else. [Emphasis added]

The lawsuit also forced the release of a November 6, 2016, email by then-FBI official Peter Strzok telling Bowdich, Priestap, Rybicki, Page, former FBI General Counsel James Baker and others: “[Redacted], Jon and I completed our review of all of the potential HRC work emails on the [Anthony Weiner] laptop. We found no previously unknown, potentially classified emails on the media [laptop].”

As we previously reported, there were at least 18 classified emails found on the Weiner laptop by the FBI. Paul Sperry’s RealClear Investigations report revealed that only 3,077 of the 340,000 emails “were directly reviewed for classified or incriminating information.”

The new records also include a September 2, 2016, email that Comey forwards containing a press release issued that day by Sen. Chuck Grassley (R-IA), in which Grassley criticized the FBI for not publicly releasing many unclassified records related to the Clinton email-server investigation, as demanded by Congress. In his cover note responding to Grassley’s charge, Comey tells his top aides, “To be great is to be misunderstood.” Page then responds with, “Outstanding.”

On October 23, 2016, Strzok forwarded to Page and others the Wall Street Journal article revealing that Andrew McCabe’s wife had received a half million dollars for her Democratic state senate campaign. Page responded that the article “shaded or omitted or mischaracterized” facts “in order to get out the story [the reporter] wanted to tell.” She claimed the WSJ story was just “another depressing chapter in this whole post-investigation saga.”

It is big news that, just days before the presidential election, Hillary Clinton’s personal lawyer pressured the top lawyer for the FBI on the infamous Weiner laptop emails.

The media picked up on our finds. Here are some sample headlines. Fox News: “FBI’s top brass raced to handle Fox News inquiry on alleged quid pro quo over Clinton emails, new documents show,” and Daily Mail: “FBI’s infamous texting lover Lisa Page described ‘quid pro quo’ with State Department to trade more overseas staff for help downgrading ‘classified’ Hillary Clinton email.”

These documents further underscore that the fix was in for Hillary Clinton. When will the Justice Department and FBI finally do an honest investigation of the Clinton email scandal?

We’re not holding our breath on that. Last month, United States District Judge Royce C. Lamberth ruled that discovery can begin in Hillary Clinton’s email scandal.

Our discovery will seek answers to:

Whether Clinton intentionally attempted to evade the Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) by using a non-government email system;
    whether the State Department’s efforts to settle this case beginning in late 2014 amounted to bad faith; and
    whether the State Department adequately searched for records responsive to Judicial Watch’s FOIA request.
    These latest documents add to the growing evidence of malfeasance in the highest offices of the land to advance the cause of Hillary Clinton."
    Last edited by onawah; 16th February 2019 at 05:45.
    Each breath a gift...

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

avid (16th February 2019), Ba-ba-Ra (3rd June 2019), Hervé (16th February 2019), Valerie Villars (16th February 2019)

9. Link to Post #705
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Are The Clintons Involved In Human Trafficking?
    6/2/19
    https://forbiddenknowledgetv.net/are...n-trafficking/

"Check out this dynamite documentary short by emerging YouTube storyteller, Greg Reese, based on an article by Corey’s Digs, which details a timeline of Hillary Clinton’s involvements in children’s causes. It is very concerning if not damning.
    Reese reports that Hillary did her postgraduate study at Yale on children and medicine. Her work seemed to be focused on protecting children but in 1975, Hillary Clinton defended a 41 year old man for the violent gang rape of a 12 year old girl. After destroying the little girl’s reputation in order to win the case, Hillary not only bragged about getting her client a lighter sentence but she laughed about knowing her client was guilty.

In 1999, she launched the International Center for Missing and Exploited Children with Richard Branson as a board member and with ties to the Podesta Group. ICMEC is a nonprofit supported entirely by private funds that claims to eradicate child abduction, yet the numbers of trafficked victims has skyrocketed since its inception. When ICMEC was founded, human trafficking was a $30 billion dollar a year business. Nine years later, human trafficking had grown to over $150 billion annually!

In 2009, the Clinton Global Initiative launched the Polaris Project to run the National Human Trafficking Resource Center and Hotline. Also in 2009, AMBER Ready, Inc. selected Clinton Associates and the Podesta Group as their PR company. AMBER Ready’s cell phone technology creates a database of children across the globe, stored in cell phones.

In 2010, Laura Silsby was arrested at the Haitian border with the Dominican Republic for trying to smuggle 33 children out of Haiti. Her lawyer, Jorge Torres was a fugitive and later convicted of trafficking children from Central America and Haiti into the United States. Bill Clinton got involved and Laura Silsby’s charges were reduced to “arranging irregular travel”. Silsby then returned to the US and became the vice president of marketing for AlertSense, a tech company that’s affiliated with the AMBER Alert system.

A shocking number of Hillary’s associates at the Clinton Foundation have been convicted for the sexual abuse of children and child pornography. Convicted pedophile, Jeffrey Epstein was part of the original group that conceived of the Clinton Global Initiative and flight logs show that Bill Clinton flew on Epstein’s private plane, the Lolita Express at least 26 times to travel to Epstein’s private island, where dozens of underage girls claim to have been trafficked for sex acts with Epstein’s powerful guests.
    NXIVM cult members, Clare Bronfman, her sister Sarah and Nancy Salzman were all members of the Clinton Global Initiative, which is by invitation only. NXIVM cult leader, Keith Raniere is currently on trial (and being found guilty) of sex trafficking, forced labor and pedophilia and the NXIVM cult was found to be illegally providing cash to Hillary’s 2008 presidential campaign.

When looking at all this information, it is only natural to ask the question, “Are Bill and Hillary Clinton involved with child trafficking?” In looking at the various options at the end of her article, Corey writes, “They created bills, instilled laws, built relationships, worldwide databases, countless initiatives, partnerships, and global hotlines – all with direct access to, and knowledge of, children and their whereabouts. In both politics and business they are known as the procurement specialists, often using this language in their press releases.

“The evidence is piling up against the Clintons. It’s becoming more and more difficult to rationalize all of their choices, relationships, and nefarious dealings, away.”

Greg Reese
    May 13, 2019
    https://www.infowars.com
    Each breath a gift...

10. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Arcturian108 (2nd June 2019), avid (2nd June 2019), Constance (3rd June 2019), Dennis Leahy (2nd June 2019), Elixir (3rd June 2019), Franny (2nd June 2019), Hervé (2nd June 2019), Kryztian (3rd June 2019), mountain_jim (6th June 2019), silvanelf (6th June 2019), ThePythonicCow (4th June 2019)

11. Link to Post #706
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,327 times in 3,414 posts

Thank you for this one onawah. I've been hearing little bits and pieces of info on the Clinton's and child trafficking and pretty much dismissed them all. But to see all of this information at once is quite overwhelming and concerning. Let's hope that more truth comes out.

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Kryztian For This Post:

onawah (3rd June 2019), silvanelf (6th June 2019), ThePythonicCow (4th June 2019)

13. Link to Post #707
    Language
    English
    Thanks

More very dark stuff (pedophilia, satanic rituals) the Deep State players are involved in, especially the Clintons.
    Clintons Center of Web, NXIVM, Branson, Gates, & More Names w/ Corey's Digs
    Sarah Westall
    Published on Jun 2, 2019
    Each breath a gift...

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

mountain_jim (6th June 2019), ThePythonicCow (5th June 2019), Valerie Villars (2nd November 2019)

15. Link to Post #708
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Judicial Watch: Hillary Clinton was WARNED TWICE about Using Unsecure BlackBerry/Emails
    Published on Jun 5, 2019

Read Judicial Watch's findings HERE
    http://jwatch.us/JB634j
    " ‘They had come from the campaign trail and they were … wedded to their BlackBerrys … They wanted to be able to have them at their desks where they were working, and they weren’t allowed to have that’ – Eric Boswell

(Washington, DC)– Judicial Watch today released the deposition transcript of Eric Boswell, the former Assistant Secretary of State for Diplomatic Security during Hillary Clinton’s tenure as Secretary of State, in which he reveals that Hillary Clinton was warned twice against using unsecure BlackBerrys and personal emails to transmit classified material. A full transcript of the deposition is available here.

Boswell, who was responsible for securing classified and national security information, stated that Clinton and her staff were “wedded to their BlackBerrys.” Additionally, he stated that he and other former State Department employees “were surprised” that Clinton used clintonemail.com to conduct official government business.

In his deposition, Ambassador Boswell stated:

Hillary Clinton and other Senior State Department officials were warned in 2009 that “any unclassified Blackberry is highly vulnerable in any setting to remotely and covertly monitoring conversations, retrieving emails and exploiting calendars.”
    Clinton was warned again in 2011 that “We also urge Department users to minimize the use of personal web email for business, as some compromised home systems have been reconfigured by these actors to automatically forward copies of all composed emails to an undisclosed recipient.”
    Clinton assured him that she “gets it” when he informed her about dangers of BlackBerrys.
    Clinton and her staff were “wedded to their blackberries” and wanted to continue using them in secure areas even after warning because it was a “convenience issue” to them.
    He and other former State Department employees “were surprised” to learn that Clinton used clintonemail.com to conduct official government business. Boswell claimed that they were not aware of such activity while still employed by the government.
    Boswell was deposed as part of the discovery granted to Judicial Watch by U.S. District Court Judge Royce C. Lamberth in response to its Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) lawsuit involving former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton’s unsecured, non-government email system (Judicial Watch v. U.S. Department of State (No. 1:14-cv-01242)).

Judicial Watch was granted both depositions and written questions under oath of former Clinton aides, State Department officials, and others:

Justin Cooper, a former aide to Bill Clinton who reportedly had no security clearance and is believed to have played a key role in setting up Hillary Clinton’s non-government email system;
    John Hackett, a State Department records official “immediately responsible for responding to requests for records under the Freedom of Information Act;”
    Jacob “Jake” Sullivan, Hillary Clinton’s former senior advisor and deputy chief of staff;
    Sheryl Walter, former State Department Director of the Office of Information Programs and Services/Global Information Services;
    Gene Smilansky, a State Department lawyer;
    Monica Tillery, a State Department official;
    Jonathon Wasser, who was a management analyst on the Executive Secretariat staff. Wasser worked for Deputy Director Clarence Finney and was the State Department employee who actually conducted the searches for records in response to FOIA requests to the Office of the Secretary
    Clarence Finney, the deputy director of the Executive Secretariat staff who was the principal advisor and records management expert in the Office of the Secretary responsible for control of all correspondence and records for Hillary Clinton and other State Department officials;
    Heather Samuelson, the former State Department senior advisor who helped facilitate the State Department’s receipt and release of Hillary Clinton’s emails;
    Monica Hanley, Hillary Clinton’s former confidential assistant at the State Department;
    Lauren Jiloty, Clinton’s former special assistant;
    E.W. Priestap, is serving as assistant director of the FBI’s counterintelligence division and helped oversee both the Clinton email and the 2016 presidential campaign investigations. Priestap testified in a separate lawsuit that Clinton was the subject of a grand jury investigation related to her BlackBerry email accounts;
    Susan Rice, President Obama’s former UN ambassador who appeared on Sunday television news shows following the Benghazi attacks, blaming a “hateful video.” Rice was also Obama’s national security advisor involved in the “unmasking” the identities of senior Trump officials caught up in the surveillance of foreign targets;
    Ben Rhodes, an Obama-era White House deputy strategic communications adviser who attempted to orchestrate a campaign to “reinforce” Obama and to portray the Benghazi consulate terrorist attack as being “rooted in an Internet video, and not a failure of policy;”
    Heather Samuelson, the former State Department senior advisor who helped facilitate the State Department’s receipt and release of Hillary Clinton’s emails;
    and one other person to be designated by the State Department.
    Judge Royce Lamberth ordered that the Boswell video be sealed.

“Thanks to our court-ordered discovery, we now have confirmation that Hillary Clinton was warned by the top security official in the State Department that unsecure Blackberry and email use was a security risk, yet Hillary Clinton ignored these warnings,” said Judicial Watch President Tom Fitton.

In June 2017, Judicial Watch submitted evidence to Judge Sullivan showing that former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton knowingly used an unsecure BlackBerry device despite being warned by “security hawks” against doing so.

In a related case, in 2016, Judicial Watch took depositions from Cheryl Mills, Huma Abedin, Patrick Kennedy, Stephen Mull, Karin Lang and Bryan Pagliano in connection to Secretary Clinton’s private email system: https://www.judicialwatch.org/press-...e-huma-abedin/
    Each breath a gift...

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Arcturian108 (5th June 2019), Franny (23rd October 2019)

17. Link to Post #709
    Language
    English
    Thanks

JUDICIAL WATCH: NEW BENGHAZI DOCUMENTS CONFIRM CLINTON EMAIL COVER-UP
    https://www.judicialwatch.org/press-...20191023203633
    Each breath a gift...

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Chester (23rd October 2019), Franny (23rd October 2019)

19. Link to Post #710
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 95,889 times in 15,481 posts

US Justice Dept. Has Evidence of Clinton State Dept. Crimes

From Lloyd (henrymakow.com)
    November 1, 2019

"With a little digging you can find an evidence log-in-sheet that lists not five instances of crimes against children, but five computer folders of crimes against children."
    From Lloyd
    (henrymakow.com)
    [This info is from page 294 of the Inspector General's Report of the US Justice Dept. The IG was Michael Horowitz and the report was released in Spring 2018. As I said, it's online and you just have to google for the full report. There will be another report by Horowitz any day now and there will be criminal referrals. see also https://www.vox.com/2018/6/14/174489...n-emails-comey]
    With the death (perhaps) of Al Baghdadi, a number of reliable sources have stated that computers and documents were seized, including a large number of US State Department cables sent to Baghdadi.

Fairly soon, these cables will be shown to the American public. The New York Times and others only tell the truth when they're forced into it.

They will be unable to avoid it. Of course, this situation is akin to the case on page 294 of the Horowitz report. It shows the journal entries of Agent Randy Coleman memorializing what his agents saw on Anthony Weiner's computer. These entries include "Clinton Foundation" with the next line "Crimes against children."

With a little digging you can find an evidence log-in-sheet that lists not five instances of crimes against children, but five computer folders of crimes against children.

Yet, none of this has ever been acknowledged or discussed in any mainstream media platform.

Similarly, the fact that ISIS is primarily the creation of Hillary Clinton, John Brennan, the CIA, the US State Department, and a raft of others is information that has been in the public domain for years.

They're Defense Intelligence Agency reports that discuss in detail the genesis of ISIS. Judicial Watch has done a number of FOIA requests and produced documents that make the case unequivocal.

General Flynn has stated that the use of ISIS to further the goals of the Deep State and others is "insanity."

All of this has been out there but now it is likely to be thrust into the faces of the public in a form that is incontrovertible and irrefutable. Finally, finally, the 800 hundred pound gorilla of the horrors and atrocities of ISIS is going to have to be acknowledged.

There is a possibility that Baghdadi is in fact still alive, and there is considerable evidence that he was or is a Mossad operative named Elliot Shimon, but the whole process of the raid will serve to put the origins and support structure of ISIS at center stage.

--

Lloyd adds:
    This is a war against evil and any person or venue that disseminates truthful information is doing God's work. I live on the Upper West Side of Manhattan and it is home to one of the largest assemblages of smart stupid people on the planet. The standard yenta responses to any real information that challenges their world view are "Oh, that's very Trumpian," or "How come this isn't in the New York Times?" and therefore it must be untrue, and the ever-popular " Well, we'll see." Yes, finally, we will.
    First Comment from Tony B-
    This guy is probably wrong in that this information will become public in a big way but the info is still online so those needing proof concerning FBI goings-on should go to this site: https://www.justice.gov/file/1071991/download

Ken Adachi writes:
    It's always refreshing to read a story like this since we all want to see the triumph of Good over Evil, It would be nice if there were indictments, but I wouldn't hold my breath. At least they're putting it into official reports, so that's something.

I don't think it's likely that any real indictments will come about against the major players since the Podesta and Weiner emails and Pizzagate go to the heart of the Deep State pedophilia agenda (mentioning Pizzagate is what ultimately brought Alex Jones down)

Pedophilia and satanic murders is equally rampant in the UK where dissent and exposure is quickly dealt with (trumped-up imprisonment of whistleblower Sabine McNeill who played a significant role in the Feb 2015 exposure of "Papa Kills Babies" testimony videos -( http://educate-yourself.org/cn/detai...t04feb15.shtml ) of two young children, Gabriel and Alicia , who spilled the beans on satanic ritual murder (and cannibalism) of babies, in addition to sex orgies with children at schools and churches in upscale Hampstead, London but one is always hopeful that justice might prevail, at least occasionally.

In reading Lloyd's article, which alludes to the emails found on Weiner's computer, it wasn't the NY state police or the Justice Department who revealed the contents of those emails to the public. It was JULIAN ASSANGE and his Wikileaks group that made this information known to the world in October of 2016 when Trump was running against Hillary for the US Presidency (and surely played an important role in helping Trump win), despite rampant election fraud by DemoRats.

In fact, it was Julian Assange's posting of Weiner's and Hillary's emails that CAUSED the NY state police to go to Weiner's home and seize his laptops and take them into police custody, with their revealing emails on its hard drive. It wasn't a police investigation that led to seizing Weiner's laptops, it was JULIAN ASSANGE's investigations that led to it.

And this from a guy who "Brabantian" (name of a Dutch dialect) tries to assure us - unconvincingly and ILLOGICALLY - that Assange is actually a Rothchild/CIA/Mossad agent who wasn't REALLY holed up in the Ecuador Embassy in London since 2012. No, he was actually out partying and running around with women and only showing up on the Ecuador balcony, once in a while, to make a statement and then it's back to the Wild Life with his MI5 and CIA pals!

https://www.henrymakow.com/2018/11/a...rat-traps.html

Yeah, right.

Related:
    Last edited by Hervé; 2nd November 2019 at 14:11.
    "La réalité est un rêve que l'on fait atterrir" San Antonio AKA F. Dard

Troll-hood motto: Never, ever, however, whatsoever, to anyone, a point concede.

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

avid (2nd November 2019), Cara (3rd November 2019), Franny (2nd November 2019), Valerie Villars (2nd November 2019)

21. Link to Post #711
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Interview with Nate Cain, FBI Whistleblower
    Feb 21, 2020
    Bards of War

"Nate Cain is a Patriot. He risked everything to reveal the active cover-up of FBI Directory Comey and his efforts to protect the Clinton Global Crime Network. Comey suppressed huge troves of FBI investigative files; Nate found them and turned them over to Rep. Devin Nunes and IG Michael E. Horowitz. This is Nate's story, many of the details never before disclosed."

Reviewed by Alexandra Bruce, Forbidden Knowledge: https://forbiddenknowledgetv.net/bar...whistleblower/

"Filmmaker and war correspondent Scott Kesterson of the Bards of War podcast is joined by Nate Cain, FBI whistleblower, who leaked incriminating documents about Hillary Clinton’s dealings with Uranium One and the Clinton Foundation.

In 2016, Cain was hired as a cybersecurity contractor by the FBI to provide vulnerability assessments for the FBI’s field offices.

As someone who’d had a security clearance for a couple of decades, he avoided sticking his nose where it didn’t belong but this changed after he overheard his supervisor’s conversation, while at work.

When he confronted his supervisor, “He admitted to me that [he knew of] transcripts of an internal FBI discussion about Hillary Clinton and her case…There was some big discovery.

“Words like ‘treason’ were being thrown around and they were fearful and they didn’t know what to do, so there were discussions about potentially burying this because, the other phrase that really sticks out in my memory was that, ‘This could bring the government down.’ That was one the the fears.

“For me, that was unacceptable. But at that point, I didn’t know if it was true, it was just a rumor. So, I had access to the FBI Net, which is their internal network. It’s classified and I did some simple searches and I came across a trove of information that, at first glance, I was shocked. I was totally blown away.

“There were numerous documents that were evidentiary, that pointed to – and these were documents that had analysts’ notes on them, they had case files assigned to them – and it appeared that there was a major investigation that was going on.

“It involved four basic categories. It involved 1. money-laundering, 2. securities and exchange fraud, 3. public corruption and 4. terrorism financing.

“At that point, I was pretty upset by it but there were case numbers assigned, so I figured that, ‘The FBI’s investigating this, so I don’t have anything to worry about.’

“So I sat on it. And I sat on it for probably several months…

“The whole email scandal thing was a problem, in and of itself and these files that I found had nothing to do with the email scandal…A lot of people have talked about the Uranium One thing but this was so much bigger than that! This involved a lot of countries, which I won’t name, let’s just say that some of them, you don’t want to see money coming into our system from.

“There’s a lot of money running through different shell corporations and shell NGOs and 501 (c) 3s…it was clear that something big was going on, it involved hundreds of millions of dollars, so it was pretty serious.

“Going back to the Hillary email situation, because that plays a part in the story, I was following that pretty intently because in the 22 years that I’d worked with government, I’d had 3 or 4 cases, where I had received an…[interdepartmental] email saying, ‘Don’t delete your emails,” it was basically a subpoena order, saying there were penalties if we deleted our emails and that we couldn’t delete them because there was an ongoing investigation. None of these cases had anything to do with me but they were making everybody in the Command or everybody in that unit hold their emails, as part of a subpoena.

“So, I was very familiar with the subpoena process and understood that if you get a subpoena, you don’t delete those emails – you just don’t. That is Obstruction of Justice.

“I was pretty convinced that Hillary Clinton was going to get charged with something. All the evidence was there. What shocked me was when Comey went out – and this was right after a meeting with Bill Clinton and Attorney General Loretta Lynch on the tarmac – and then, shortly thereafter, Comey goes out and exonerates Hillary Clinton, saying that, ‘No reasonable prosecutor would go after her for that.’

“And I just – I was completely shocked. I couldn’t believe what I was hearing. Especially, because somebody in her position would’ve been trained in classification handling…classification authority.

“They have the right to, at that level, to make things classified and certainly they’re derivative classifiers; they know how to do these things, they know how to handle these things and I saw her give testimony up on Capitol Hill, I’ll never forget, one of the questions that she was asked about wiping her computer and she said, ‘Oh, what, with a cloth?’

“So, she was playing dumb and trying to pretend like she didn’t know what she was talking about and then, Comey, he supported that, talking about how she was unsophisticated with technology and whatever. And so I wasn’t buying it.

“I was pretty upset at that point. I realized at that point, that the highest levels of the FBI – specifically, Comey and McCabe – and I didn’t know who Peter Strzok was at that time…but I knew at that point that there was a cover-up going on and that they had no intention of following through with any of this.

“So, at the time, I decided that I needed to blow the whistle. I thought long and hard about it. I prayed about it. To be honest with you, I was pretty frightened about it, because this was not a trivial matter. I wasn’t blowing the whistle on an EO complaint or something like that, I was blowing the whistle on the very people who could then, turn right around and put me in prison for the rest of my life…

“I was blowing the whistle on information that was related to Hillary Clinton and the reality is, whether it’s a conspiracy or not, there’s an awful lot of people who have been scheduled to testify against the Clinton Foundation or knew information about the Clintons that have mysteriously died, ‘committed suicide’ or had an ‘accident’.

“So, I ain’t gonna lie but the thought did cross my mind, ‘Am I insane?’ because this is gonna put me at serious risk…

Cain then tells the gripping story of how he obtained official whistleblower status with IG Michael Horowitz under the Intelligence Community Whistleblower Protection Act and he legally transmitted the files to the Senate and House Intelligence committees.

This did nothing to stop 16 FBI agents from raiding his home for six hours on the morning of November 19, 2018 via an illegally-issued court order signed on November 15, 2018 by federal magistrate judge Stephanie A. Gallagher in the US District Court for Baltimore and falsely charging him with illegal possession of stolen federal property.

For weeks, the FBI proceeded to harass Cain and his neighbors, straight out of the Khmer Rouge or the purges of the Chinese Cultural Revolution, determined to get his community to rat him out. His children’s friends’ parents were told they shouldn’t allow their kids to come to Cain’s house, as he was not a “safe” person. These parents were surveilled and their personal emails were read.

Cain says, “They insinuated that I was part of some international conspiracy against the US Government and they specifically brought up Q and asked if they had ever me talking about Q…So now, not only do I feel violated, but all these people who the FBI is visiting and intimidating, they feel violated too.

“They tried to ostracize me from my own community, they tried to destroy my family…I had done this thing that was extremely scary to do; what I believed was the right thing to do and I was treated like a terrorist, treated like an anti-government extremist.

“Mind you, I’ve never been charged with anything to this day. I still have my clearance, it’s never been suspended, not even a flag – because I didn’t do anything wrong, yet these people destroyed my life. I ended up in debt, all of my credit cards racked up and in debt to my eyeballs, all of my savings.

“And it doesn’t even compare to what has happened to Flynn. This is what they do. They force you into a position, to where you can’t even afford to keep fighting them anymore.

“If we as Americans don’t have a right to question our government, then we really are in a police state.”

The one positive to come out of all this, he says his his increased faith in God."
    Each breath a gift...

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Franny (25th February 2020), wegge (12th March 2020)

23. Link to Post #712
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Strzok Email – Hillary Clinton Apologized to FBI Over Emails – But Apology Was ‘Not In’ FBI 302 Documenting Her Interview
    FEBRUARY 21, 2020
    |JUDICIAL WATCH
    https://www.judicialwatch.org/press-...20200224160802

(Washington, DC) – "Judicial Watch announced today it received 191 pages of emails between former FBI official Peter Strzok and former FBI attorney Lisa Page which include an August 26, 2016, email in which Strzok says that former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton, in her interview with the FBI about her email controversy apologized for “the work and effort” it caused the bureau and saying she chose to use it “out of convenience” and that “it proved to be anything but.”

Strzok said Clinton’s apology and the “convenience” discussion were “not in” the FBI 302 report which summarized the interview.

The emails also suggest that Strzok had information on an intelligence briefing for then-candidate Trump.

The emails are the latest production from a January 2018 Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) lawsuit filed after the DOJ failed to respond to a December 2017 request for all communications between Strzok and Page (Judicial Watch v. U.S. Department of Justice (No. 1:18-cv-00154)).

The FBI is only processing the records at a rate of 500 pages per month and has refused to process text messages. At this rate, the production of these communications won’t be completed until late 2021.

The new records include an August 26, 2016, email from CNN’s Even Perez to Michael Kortan, the FBI’s assistant director for public affairs, saying: “Do you know if Gowdy is right that the FBI didn’t ask Clinton about her intent? And is that weird?”

Kortan forwards the email to Strzok, saying, “The question of the day …”

Strzok replies to Kortan, “I know, I was getting increasingly irritated at Gowdy last night. I don’t know the basis for him saying that. We certainly asked her. She said she did it for convenience, because she wanted one system for email. We also asked those close to her – Abedin and Mills specifically – who said the same thing.

“[Redacted] but we can find the references in the 302 which discuss it.

“Though not in the 302, at the end of the interview she apologized for the work and effort it created for the FBI. She said words to the effect of, I’m sorry this has caused so much work and expenditure of resources by the FBI. I chose to use my own server out of convenience; it proved to be anything but.”

Strzok forwarded the exchange to Page, saying, “Need to nip this in the bud.”

An August 25, 2016, email thread with the subject line “Found him” was initiated by an unidentified Chicago FBI field office agent and sent to agents in New York, Cleveland and Washington field offices as well as someone in the counterintelligence division.

The Chicago agent writes: “Address is [redacted]. Photo attached.”

A Washington agent (identity redacted) forwards the email to Strzok and FBI Deputy Assistant Director of Counterintelligence Jonathan Moffa, writing: “Getting there. Also Pete, let me know if you will when you call CG SAC [redacted] is in a weird spot and even though I’ve made calls I didn’t call SAC Once call is made I’d like to tell [redacted].”

Strzok then forwards the email thread to Page, writing: “Located our source of predication…”

The records also include an August 18, 2016, email from FBI Assistant Director for Counterintelligence Bill Priestap to Strzok, Moffa and a FBI official (identity redacted), asking if they “happen to know when Clinton will receive the brief? And where will it occur, and which two people has she designated to receive it with her?”

Strzok replies, “She has not designated her people and no date is set. I believe brief will be HVRA [the FBI’s Hudson Valley Resident Agent] or WPRA [FBI’s White Plains Resident Agent].”

Further on in the email exchange, the unidentified FBI official from the Washington field office writes, “There is no additional or new info as of this morning when I checked with the DNI scheduler. There is a policy that briefs will not be provided a week prior to a debate. If the other candidate does not ID people soon, there was talk that they may not be able to do them. That’s all I know at this time.”

Strzok forwards the exchange to Lisa Page and says, “And now we’ve got sources in dni <smiley emoji>.”

Page replies, “Yup, I knew the same. Just hadn’t shared yet.”

Strzok responds, “What?! You holding out? <wink emoji>”

Page replies, “Time, dude. Time.”

Strzok responds, “I know, dudette. Hence, the <wink emoji>. Same realization of ****, haven’t even told you about Trump brief…”

The DOJ’s Inspector General report on “Crossfire Hurricane” describes the FBI’s use of a national security briefing to the Trump campaign in August 2016 to try to further its investigation by planting an agent in the room:

[W]e learned during the course of our review that in August 2016, the supervisor of the Crossfire Hurricane investigation, SSA 1, participated on behalf of the FBI in a strategic intelligence briefing given by Office of the Director of National Intelligence (ODNI) to candidate Trump and his national security advisors, including Michael Flynn, and in a separate strategic intelligence briefing given to candidate Clinton and her national security advisors. The stated purpose of the FBI portion of the briefing was to provide the recipients “a baseline on the presence and threat posed by foreign intelligence services to the National Security of the U.S.” However, we found that SSA 1 was selected to provide the FBI briefings, in part, because Flynn, who was a subject in the ongoing Crossfire Hurricane investigation, would be attending the Trump campaign briefing.

On August 19, 2016, the same day as Paul Manafort’s resignation from the Trump campaign, Dave Bowdich in FBI Director James Comey’s office initiates an email exchange with the subject line “OGA” [Other Government Agency], in which he tells the top management of the FBI (Randy Coleman, Josh Skule, Michael Steinbach, Amy Hess, Valerie Parlave, James Turgal, James Trainor, Laura Bucheit, Bill Priestap and WL Bean), “We are clear to [redacted]. DJ [likely Associate Executive Assistant Director Dave Johnson] will determine the composition of the team with your collective input. This gets our foot in the door, but we can scale as necessary later.”

Jim Trainor responds, “10-4. Per DJ’s voice mail [redacted]. Stand by for the names.”

Preistap forwards the exchange to Strzok and Moffa, saying, “Pete, Please see the bottom email. We’ve been asked to send 1 person with the FBI team tomorrow. Our 1 person will then be responsible for providing you/me with a recommendation as to what CD’s [Counterintelligence Division’s] resource commitment should be moving forward. Please provide the name of the person who can participate tomorrow, beginning in the AM (details to follow).”

Strzok replies, “OK. Stand by for name”

Strzok then forwards the exchange to Page, who replies “Bowdich sent separately as well.”

Strzok responds, “Oh good <smiley emoji>”.

On August 29, 2016, Strzok forwards a Daily Beast article titled “FBI vs. State Department Over Hillary Clinton’s Secrets” to Page, Moffa and a redacted General Counsel office official, with a note saying, “Good job, State… \u-19179?” – presumably suggesting that the four of them meet to discuss. The article begins, “The FBI and the State Department are at odds over whether Hillary Clinton’s personal lawyers had the proper government-issued security clearances that they needed to keep copies of her emails in a Washington, DC law office last year.”

On August 30, 2016, former FBI Director James Comey emails then-Assistant Director Andrew McCabe, copying Page, James Baker, Priestap and James Trainor with the subject line “WH” and said “Both meetings went well and I was well prepared.… I will need an update briefing on [redacted] next week. As you might imagine, there was great interest in what each of us is doing on that front and in understanding what more we can do and the obstacles we see.” Page forwards the email to Strzok, who replied, “Thanks. Bill asked me as I was leaving if I thought it should be in CD [Counterintelligence Division]. Guessing this prompted it. I said yes then described and endorsed Allies reorganization idea.”

On August 31, 2016, a redacted FBI General Counsel official asks Strzok and Page if they should respond to a Washington Times article that asserts that the FBI found “hundreds, and likely thousands, of violations of the Federal Records Act” by Clinton in her non-government email server use. Strzok’s immediate reply is redacted. Strzok ends up asking for the article to be sent to him.

On September 2, 2016, Chief of Staff James Rybicki sent an email titled “All Member Briefing” to the same top FBI officials as in the August 19 exchange and discusses a “9/8 Director all-member briefing on FBINet. Action is needed by Tuesday (9/6) by CyD [Cyber Division] and CD.” Rybicki follows up on September 2 with an update, saying, “NSC determined that this would be a classified briefing” and that it would “be a briefing for leadership and chairs/rankings of homeland and intelligence committees (12 members).”

In another email exchange on September 2, 2016, FBI agent Stephen Laycock tells Strzok and Moffa that the meeting referenced in the previous exchange on September 2 relates to “the project”. FBI Congressional Affairs Chief Jason Herring is looped in and reveals that the meeting involves alleged “foreign hacking activity.”

Laycock writes, “Hey guys. Sorry to bother at this hour. Are either of you aware of a cyber brief to the D and HPSCI [House Permanent Select Committee on Intelligence] Tuesday that I believe is related to the project? Just got a call from a buddy who is tdy to cyber as SC and was privy to this presentation where he noticed a few CD centric things that CD may have an interest in taking a look at and scrubbing. This may already have been coordinated but just wanted to make sure.”

On September 7, 2016, a redacted FBI official sent an email to Strzok and Moffa with the subject line “Another quote from Assange on Hannity,” and provides the quote as “We have thousands of examples where she herself [likely Clinton] has a ‘C’ in brackets & signed it off.” Strzok forwards the email to Page, saying “Interesting.”

In a September 8, 2016, email from New York Times reporter Michael Schmidt to Kortan, Schmidt gives the DOJ an early “heads up on something we’re planning on reporting today,” which was about Clinton’s email server technician, Paul Combetta, deleting Hillary’s subpoenaed emails, and saying “The fact that Combetta was given immunity takes much of the air out of the idea that DOJ needs to investigate the deletions.”

“So now we know that the FBI report of Clinton’s ‘interview’ is incomplete and that Peter Strzok may have details on the classified briefing of candidate Trump that were used as pretext for a spy operation. No wonder the FBI had been stonewalling the release of these emails” said Judicial Watch President Tom Fitton."
    Each breath a gift...

24. The Following User Says Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Franny (25th February 2020)

25. Link to Post #713
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Hillary Clinton to be QUESTIONED UNDER OATH by Judicial Watch!
    3/11/20
    Judicial Watch

"On this special update, Judicial Watch President Tom Fitton sits down with Judicial Watch Senior Attorney to discuss the latest on the Hillary Clinton Email Scandal which will include questioning her under oath by May 16th. Stay tuned with Judicial Watch to catch the latest updates!"

Each breath a gift...

26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (17th April 2020), Philippe (12th March 2020), wegge (12th March 2020)

27. Link to Post #714
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Clinton Foundation CFO Exposes illegal Activities within the organization
    Apr 12, 2020
    The Citadel

Hillary Clinton's Crime To Blow wide Open After DOJ Orders Court To reject Effort to Avoid Testimony
    Apr 6, 2020
    The Citadel

Newly Declassified Docs put Chris Wray in Hot Seat as GOP Senators Demand CFH Records
    The Citadel
    Apr 17, 2020
    Last edited by onawah; 17th April 2020 at 20:56.
    Each breath a gift...

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (17th April 2020), Icare (17th April 2020)

29. Link to Post #715
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Hillary Clinton in Court—Will Try to Avoid Testifying to Judicial Watch
    23,270 views• 6/1/20
    Judicial Watch
    340K subscribers

"A federal appeals court hearing is set for June 2 on Hillary Clinton's desperate appeal to avoid court-ordered testimony on her emails and Benghazi attack records."
    READ MORE: https://www.judicialwatch.org/press-...oid-testimony/
    Each breath a gift...

30. The Following User Says Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Gemma13 (2nd June 2020)

31. Link to Post #716
    Language
    English
    Thanks

The Unknown Agenda Behind Hillary’s Arab Spring
    F. William Engdahl info@williamengdahl.com via aweber.com
    Jun 18, 2020

"I want to share research I did in 2016 about details of the unknown or little-known background to the US State Department role in late 2010 and 2011 in toppling the regimes of Tunisia, Egypt and Gaddafi’s Libya, all as part of the mis-named Arab Spring. Washington and especially the alliance of the CIA and State Department under then-Secretary Hillary Clinton funneled millions of dollars if not billions of covert funds and operatives into fostering a broad series of “peaceful” regime change across the Middle East, marketed as a grass roots democracy protest against tyranny. It had nothing to do with democracy but rather with power and geopolitical control.

What was revealed in declassified State Department emails from Clinton, made public in 2015 then quickly deleted, was the fact that the removal of the heads of state of Tunisia in the so-called Jasmine Revolution, of Mubarak in Egypt, and the violent toppling and murder of Qaddafi in Libya, all within months in 2011, had a far darker background motivation from the side of Washington as well as certain European powers. Fortunately the deleted emails were saved by others and with a careful search can still be found. A gold-backed African monetary system was a major part of the casus belli.

For those interested, the larger agenda of the Washington destabilization of key Middle East regimes and the geopolitical strategy behind it I would especially recommend my book, The Lost Hegemon: Whom the Gods Would Destroy."

Hillary Emails, Gold Dinars and Arab Springs
    By F. William Engdahl
    10 January, 2016

"Buried amid tens of thousands of pages of former US Secretary of State Hillary Clinton's secret emails, now being made public by the US Government, is a devastating email exchange between Clinton and her confidential adviser, Sid Blumenthal. It's about Qaddafi and the US-coordinated intervention in 2011 to topple the Libyan ruler. It's about gold and a potentially existential threat to the future of the US dollar as world reserve currency. It's about Qaddafi's plans then for the gold-based Dinar for Africa and the Arab oil world.

Two paragraphs in a recently declassified email from the illegal private server used by then-Secretary of State Hillary Clinton during the US-orchestrated war to destroy Libya's Qaddafi in 2011 reveal a tightly-held secret agenda behind the Obama Administration's war against Qaddafi, cynically named "Responsibility to Protect."

Barack Obama, an indecisive and weak President, delegated all presidential responsibility for the Libya war to his Secretary of State, Hillary Clinton. Clinton, who was an early backer of an Arab "regime change," using the secret Muslim Brotherhood, invoked the new, bizarre principle of "responsibility to protect" (R2P) to justify the Libyan war, which she quickly turned into a NATO-led war. Under R2P, a silly notion promoted by the networks of George Soros’ Open Society Foundations, Clinton claimed, with no verifiable proof, that Qaddafi was bombing innocent Libyan civilians in the Benghazi region. [1]

According to a New York Times report at the time, citing Obama Administration senior sources, it was Hillary Clinton, backed by Samantha Power, then a senior aide at the National Security Council and today Obama's UN Ambassador; and Susan Rice, then Obama’s ambassador to the United Nations, and now National Security Adviser. That triad pushed Obama into military action against Libya's Qaddafi. Clinton, flanked by Powers and Rice, was so powerful that Clinton managed to overrule Defense Secretary Robert Gates, Tom Donilon, Obama's national security adviser, and John Brennan, Obama’s counterterrorism chief, today CIA head. [2]

Secretary of State Clinton was also knee-deep in the conspiracy to unleash what came to be dubbed the "Arab Spring," the wave of US-financed regime changes across the Arab Middle East,[3] part of the Greater Middle East project unveiled in 2003 by the Bush Administration after occupation of Iraq. The first three target countries of that 2011 US "Arab Spring"--an action in which Washington used its "human rights" NGOs such as Freedom House and National Endowment for Democracy, in cahoots as usual, with the Open Society Foundations of billionaire speculator, George Soros, along with US State Department and CIA operatives--were Ben Ali's Tunisia, Mubarak's Egypt and Qaddafi's Libya.

Now the timing and targeting of Washington's 2011 "Arab Spring" destabilizations of select Middle East states assume a new light in relation to just-released declassified Clinton emails to her private Libya "adviser" and friend, Sid Blumenthal. Blumenthal is the slick lawyer who defended then-President Bill Clinton in the Monika Lewinsky and other sex scandal affairs when Bill was President and facing impeachment.

Qaddafi's gold dinar

For many it remains a mystery just why Washington decided that Qaddafi personally must be destroyed, murdered, not just sent into exile like Mubarak. Clinton, when informed of Qaddafi's brutal murder by US-financed Al Qaeda "democratic opposition" terrorists, told CBS news, in a sick, joking paraphrase of Julius Caesar, "We came, we saw, he died," words spoken by her with a hearty, macabre laugh. [4]

Little is known in the West about what Muammar Qaddafi did in Libya or, for that matter, in Africa and in the Arab world. Now, release of a new portion of Hillary Clinton's emails as Secretary of State, at the time she was running Obama Administration war on Qaddafi, sheds dramatic new light on the background.

It was not a personal decision of Hillary Clinton to eliminate Qaddafi and destroy his entire state infrastructure. The decision, it’s now clear, came from circles very high in the US money oligarchy. She was merely another Washington political tool implementing the mandate of those oligarchs. The intervention was about killing Qaddafi's well-laid plans to create a gold-based African and Arabic currency to replace the dollar in oil trades.

Since the US dollar abandoned gold exchange for dollars in 1971 the dollar in terms of gold has dramatically lost value. Arab and African OPEC oil states have long objected to the vanishing purchasing power of their oil sales, mandated since the 1970’s by Washington to be solely in US dollars, as dollar inflation soared more than 2000% to 2001.

In a newly declassified Clinton email from Sid Blumenthal to Secretary of State Hillary Clinton dated April 2, 2011, Blumenthal reveals the reason that Qaddafi must be eliminated. Using the pretext of citing an unidentified "high source" Blumenthal writes to Clinton, "According to sensitive information available to this source, Qaddafi's government holds 143 tons of gold, and a similar amount in silver... This gold was accumulated prior to the current rebellion and was intended to be used to establish a pan-African currency based on the Libyan golden Dinar. This plan was designed to provide the Francophone African Countries with an alternative to the French franc (CFA)." [5] That French aspect was only the tip of the Qaddafi gold dinar iceberg.

Golden Dinar and more

During the first decade of this century, Gulf Arab OPEC countries, including Saudi Arabia, Qatar and others, began seriously diverting a significant portion of the revenues from their vast oil and gas sales into state sovereign wealth funds, many based on the success of Norway's Oil Fund.

Growing discontent with the US War on Terror, with the wars in Iraq and in Afghanistan, and with overall US Middle East policies after September 2001, led most OPEC Arab states to divert a growing share of oil revenues into state-controlled funds rather than trusting it to the sticky fingers of New York and London bankers as had been the custom since the 1970's when oil prices went through the roof, creating what Henry Kissinger fondly called the "petro-dollar" to replace the gold-backed dollar Washington walked away from on August 15, 1971. The present Sunni-Shi’ite war or clash of civilizations is in fact a result of the US manipulations after 2003 in the region— “divide and rule.”

By 2008 the prospect of sovereign control by a growing number of African and Arab oil states of their state oil and gas revenues was causing serious concern in Wall Street as well as the City of London. It was huge liquidity, in the trillions, they potentially no longer controlled.

The timing of the Arab Spring, in retrospect, increasingly looks tied to Washington and Wall Street efforts to control not only the huge Arab Middle East oil flows. It is now clear it was equally aimed at controlling their money, their trillions of dollars accumulating in their new sovereign wealth funds.

However, as is now confirmed in the latest Clinton-Blumenthal April 2, 2011 email exchange, there was a qualitatively new threat emerging for Wall Street and the City of London "gods of money," from the African and Arab oil world. Libya's Qaddafi, Tunisia's Ben Ali and Mubarak's Egypt were about to launch a gold-backed Islamic currency independent of the US dollar. I was first told of this plan in early 2012, at a Swiss financial and geopolitical conference, by an Algerian with extensive knowledge of the project. Documentation was scarce at the time and the story remained in my mental back-burner. Now a far more interesting picture emerges that puts the ferocity of Washington's Arab Spring and its urgency in the case of Libya into perspective.

‘United States of Africa’

In 2009, Qaddafi, who was at the time the President of the African Union, had proposed that the economically depressed continent adopt the “Gold Dinar.” [6]

In the months prior to the US decision, with British and French backing, to get a UN Security Council resolution that would give them the legal fig-leaf for a NATO destruction of the Qaddafi regime, Muammar Qaddafi had been organizing the creation of a gold-backed dinar that would be used by African oil states as well as Arab OPEC countries in their sales of oil on the world market.

Had that happened at the time Wall Street and the City of London were deep into the financial crisis of 2007-2008, the challenge to the reserve currency role of the dollar would have been more than serious. It would be a death knell to American financial hegemony, and to the Dollar System. Africa is one of the world's richest continents, with vast unexplored gold and mineral wealth, had been intentionally kept for centuries underdeveloped or in wars to prevent their development. The International Monetary Fund and World Bank for the recent decades have been the Washington instruments to suppress African real development.

Gaddafi had called upon African oil producers in the African Union and in Muslim nations to join an alliance that would make the gold dinar their primary form of money and foreign exchange. They would sell oil and other resources to the US and the rest of the world only for gold dinars. As President of the African Union in 2009, Qaddafi introduced for discussion to African Union member states Qaddafi’s proposal to use the Libyan dinar and the silver dirham as the only possible money for the rest of the world to buy African oil.[7]

Along with the Arab OPEC sovereign wealth funds for their oil, other African oil nations, specifically Angola and Nigeria, were moving to create their own national oil wealth funds at the time of the 2011 NATO bombing of Libya. [8] Those sovereign national wealth funds, tied to Qaddafi's concept of the gold dinar, would make Africa's long-held dream of independence from colonial monetary control, whether of the British Pound, the French Franc, the euro or the US dollar, a reality.

Qaddafi was moving forward, as head of the African Union, at the time of his assassination, with a plan to unify the sovereign States of Africa with one gold currency, a United States of Africa. In 2004, a Pan-African Parliament of 53 nations had laid plans for an African Economic Community – with a single gold currency by 2023. [9]

African oil-producing nations were planning to abandon the petro-dollar, and demand gold payment for their oil and gas. The list included Egypt, Sudan, South Sudan, Equatorial Guinea, Congo, Democratic Republic of Congo, Tunisia, Gabon, South Africa, Uganda, Chad, Suriname, Cameroon, Mauritania, Morocco, Zambia, Somalia, Ghana, Ethiopia, Kenya, Tanzania, Mozambique, Cote d’Ivoire, plus Yemen which had just made significant new oil discoveries. The four African member-states of OPEC--Algeria, Angola, Nigeria, a giant oil producer and the largest natural gas producer in Africa with huge natural gas reserves, and Libya with the largest reserves--would be in the new gold dinar system. [10]

Little wonder that French President Nicolas Sarkozy, who was given the up-front role in the war on Qaddafi by Washington, went so far as to call Libya a “threat” to the financial security of the world. [11]

Hillary's 'rebels' create a central bank

One of the most bizarre features of Hillary Clinton's war to destroy Qaddafi was the fact that the US-backed "rebels" in Benghazi, in the oil-rich eastern part of Libya, in the midst of battle, well before it was at all clear if they would topple the Qaddafi regime, declared they had created a Western-style central bank, "in exile."

In the very first weeks of the rebellion, the rebel leaders declared that they had created a central bank to replace Gadhafi’s state-owned monetary authority. The rebel council, in addition to creating their own oil company to sell the oil they captured announced: “Designation of the Central Bank of Benghazi as a monetary authority competent in monetary policies in Libya and appointment of a Governor to the Central Bank of Libya, with a temporary headquarters in Benghazi.” [12]

Commenting on the odd decision, before the outcome of battle was even decided, to create a western-style central bank to replace Qaddafi's sovereign national bank that was issuing gold-backed dinars, Robert Wenzel in the Economic Policy Journal, remarked, “I have never before heard of a central bank being created in just a matter of weeks out of a popular uprising. This suggests we have a bit more than a rag tag bunch of rebels running around and that there are some pretty sophisticated influences.” [13]

It becomes clear now in light of the Clinton-Blumenthal emails that those “pretty sophisticated influences” were tied to Wall Street and the City of London. The person brought in by Washington to lead the rebels in March 2011, Khalifa Hifter, had spent the previous twenty years of his life in suburban Virginia, not far from CIA headquarters, after a break with Libya as a leading military commander of Qaddafi. [14]

The risk to the future of the US dollar as world reserve currency, if Qaddafi had been allowed to proceed--together with Egypt, Tunisia and other Arab OPEC and African Union members-- to introduce oil sales for gold not dollars, would clearly have been the financial equivalent of a Tsunami.

The Qaddafi dream of an Arabic and African gold system independent of the dollar, unfortunately, died with him. Libya, after Hillary Clinton's cynical "responsibility to protect" destruction of the country, today is a shambles, torn by tribal warfare, economic chaos, al-Qaeda and DAESH or ISIS terrorists. The monetary sovereignty held by Qaddafi's 100% state-owned national monetary agency and its issuance of gold dinars is gone, replaced by an "independent" central bank tied to the dollar.

Endnotes:

[1] Jayshree Bajoria, Libya and the Responsibility to Protect,

March 24, 2011 http://www.cfr.org/libya/libya-respo...protect/p24480

[2] Bob Dreyfuss, Obama's Women Advisers Pushed War Against Libya, The Nation, March 19, 2011, http://www.thenation.com/article/oba...against-libya/

[3] Hillary Clinton, US Secretary of State, Remarks: Forum for the Future: Partnership Dialogue Panel Session, Ritz Carlton, Doha, Qatar, January 13, 2011, accessed in http://www.state.gov/secretary/20092.../01/154595.htm.

[4] Corbett Daly, Clinton on Qaddafi: We came, we saw, he died," CBS News, October 20, 2011, http://www.cbsnews.com/news/clinton-...e-saw-he-died/

[5] UNCLASSIFIED U.S. Department of State Case No. F-2014-20439 Doc No. C05779612 Date: 12/31/2015, RELEASE IN PART, Email from Sid Blumenthal to Hillary Clinton, France's client & Qaddafi's gold April 2, 2011, https://www.foia.state.gov/searchapp.../C05779612.pdf

[6] Ilana Mercer, Gadhafi a gold bug? Finally, a believable conspiracy,

WND, August 25, 2011, http://www.wnd.com/2011/08/337881/#fQbTdeRLfVczxYqc.99

[7] Denise Rhyne, End of African Gold Standard: The Oil-Dollar Relationship, October, 2011,

http://www.youshouldbuygold.com/2011...-relationship/

[8] Eleanor Whitehead, Rise of the African sovereign wealth fund, 22 December 2012 , http://www.thisisafricaonline.com/Po...h-fund?ct=true

[9] Denise Rhyne, op. cit.

[10] Ibid.

[11] Alex Newman, Gadhafis Gold money Plan Would Have Devastated Dollar, 11 November 2011, http://www.thenewamerican.com/econom...astated-dollar

[12] Ibid.

[13] Ibid.

[14] Chris Adams, Libyan rebel leader spent much of past 20 years in suburban Virginia, March 26, 2011, http://www.mcclatchydc.com/news/nati...#storylink=cpy

William Engdahl
    www.williamengdahl.com
    Strasse der Republik 17
    Wiesbaden Hessen 65203
    GERMANY
    Each breath a gift...

32. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Elixir (7th October 2020), Gemma13 (21st June 2020)

33. Link to Post #717
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,661 times in 2,080 posts

Quaddfi was no dummy, I remember reading where Libya has the deepest seaports in all of africa,and if you were a citizen there you could go to college for free. Quaddfi was also working on water systems and geothermal for his entire country. His threat of making all of Africa independent from the Pedro dollar was why they got rid of him, he wouldn't play ball.up until his demise his country was really evolving into one of greatness and prosperity for its citizens, what a concept huh.

34. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to pyrangello For This Post:

Elixir (7th October 2020), onawah (22nd June 2020)

35. Link to Post #718
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Lock Her Up? New Declassified Documents Tie Hillary To 'Russiagate' Plot
    12,691 views•Streamed live 2 hours ago 10/7/20
    RonPaulLibertyReport
    252K subscribers

"Yesterday's declassification of then-CIA Director John Brennan's hand-written notes on Hillary Clinton's alleged invention of a Trump-Russia scandal to distract from her own private email server scandal is an explosive development in the four year "Russiagate" scandal. So why is the mainstream media, which obsessed over "Russiagate" for four years, suddenly silent? Also on today's program: Fmr. FBI officer calls Trump "biological terrorist." And NY and CA Governors lose their marbles."

Each breath a gift...

36. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

avid (7th October 2020), Elainie (7th October 2020), Peace in Oz (7th October 2020), Satori (7th October 2020), T Smith (7th October 2020)

37. Link to Post #719
    Language
    English
    Thanks

THE REAL RUSSIA COLLUSION STORY--INVOLVING HILLARY CLINTON
    October 06, 2020
    Judicial Watch ON THE AIR
    https://www.judicialwatch.org/videos...20201007171508

"The REAL Russia Collusion Story--Involving Hillary Clinton!
    20,503 views•Premiered Oct 6, 2020
    Judicial Watch
    414K subscribers

"Judicial Watch Director of Investigations & Research Chris Farrell appeared on "Securing America" with Frank Gaffney to discuss the latest news on "Crossfire Hurricane," the illicit spy operation against Donald Trump & other Americans.

Via the Office of the Director of National Intelligence: "In late July 2016, U.S. intelligence agencies obtained insight into Russian intelligence analysis alleging that U.S. Presidential candidate Hillary Clinton had approved a campaign plan to stir up a scandal against U.S. Presidential candidate Donald Trump by tying him to Putin and the Russians' hacking of the Democratic National Committee. The IC does not know the accuracy of this allegation or the extent to which the Russian intelligence analysis may reflect exaggeration or fabrication.”

“According to his handwritten notes, former Central Intelligence Agency Director Brennan subsequently briefed President Obama and other senior national security officials on the intelligence, including the ‘alleged approval by Hillary Clinton on July 26, 2016 of a proposal from one of her foreign policy advisors to vilify Donald Trump by stirring up a scandal claiming interference by Russian security services."'

“On 07 September 2016, U.S. intelligence officials forwarded an investigative referral to FBI Director James Comey and Deputy Assistant Director of Counterintelligence Peter Strzok regarding ‘U.S. Presidential candidate Hillary Clinton's approval of a plan concerning U.S. Presidential candidate Donald Trump and Russian hackers hampering U.S. elections as a means of distracting the public from her use of a private mail server.’” "
    Each breath a gift...

38. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (8th October 2020), Elainie (8th October 2020)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 36 of 36 FirstFirst 1 26 36