+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 4 LastLast

Thread: Sasquatch Cover up??? Does the Government know about Sasquatch?

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Avalon Member DNA's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,660 times in 4,303 posts

Default Sasquatch Cover up??? Does the Government know about Sasquatch?

There is a LOT of evidence out there, pointing towards a Government cover up concerning Sasquatch. Let's post some of the best cases in so far as this is concerned. Don't let me down.

This little video is of an individual from the American South, who tells the story of going out hunting and under feelings of duress he shot and probably killed a Sasquatch. According to his story he has been hunkered down in a deer blind for hours on end the day before Thanksgiving 2003. He then spots two bigfoot, a large male and a smaller female. He gasps in surprise and the creatures look at him, the female growled in his direction so he shot the female in the chest (I'm not a fan of this, but it happened, as it stands I would rather get this man's story than hey hide in shame due to his actions) the larger male swoops up the smaller female and scrambles straight up the side of a sheer face cliff. After calling a game warden in and showing the game warden where the incident took place and what happened something very important and pertinent to this thread happens.
    The man/hunter is at work, a week after the incident and he receives a visit from two Government officials who question the man about the incident and then through intimidation tell the man/hunter that he would be wise to forget what happened, and come to the realization that he did not see what he thought he saw.

2. The Following 31 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Post:

A Voice from the Mountains (30th December 2018), blackdog (8th August 2016), bluestflame (13th July 2016), BMJ (3rd July 2016), boja (3rd July 2016), Chip (31st December 2018), Citizen No2 (3rd July 2016), Denise/Dizi (2nd January 2020), Desire (4th July 2016), Ecnal61 (3rd July 2016), ElfeMya (3rd July 2016), Ewan (3rd July 2016), Foxie Loxie (3rd July 2016), Inversion (4th July 2016), jaybee (30th April 2023), Johnnycomelately (28th June 2022), kirolak (3rd July 2016), Krist (3rd July 2016), LindyLou22 (4th July 2016), Mark (Star Mariner) (3rd July 2016), Matthew (17th November 2022), mojo (3rd July 2016), MorningSong (1st September 2016), Nasu (4th July 2016), seah (3rd July 2016), Shannon (3rd July 2016), Sunny-side-up (4th July 2016), TelosianEmbrace (1st July 2022), Tyy1907 (3rd July 2016), vmk22 (3rd July 2016), voices of silence (3rd July 2016)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,259 times in 1,414 posts

Default Re: Sasquatch Cover up??? Does the Government know about Sasquatch?

Keewaunee, a sasquatch communicator, claims that the US government knows about sasquatch:

https://sasquatchpeople.com

Keewaunee claims that these sasquatch have the same abilities as spiritually evolved people, such as the ability to teleport, telekenisis, telepathy, cloaking, etc. The sasquatch have also been seen, by Keewaunee and others, with ETs.

With these reported abilities, their reported extraordinary strength, outstanding survival skills and ET contact, they would be highly interesting to government black ops who covet these abilities. Of course the public mustnt know because we 'cant handle the truth', etc.

4. The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to Justplain For This Post:

bluestflame (13th July 2016), BMJ (3rd July 2016), boja (3rd July 2016), Denise/Dizi (2nd January 2020), Desire (4th July 2016), DNA (3rd July 2016), Ecnal61 (4th July 2016), Ewan (3rd July 2016), Foxie Loxie (3rd July 2016), kirolak (3rd July 2016), LindyLou22 (4th July 2016), Nasu (4th July 2016), Shannon (3rd July 2016), Sunny-side-up (4th July 2016), TelosianEmbrace (1st July 2022), Tyy1907 (3rd July 2016), vmk22 (3rd July 2016), voices of silence (3rd July 2016)

5. Link to Post #3
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Justplain (here)
    Keewaunee, a sasquatch communicator, claims that the US government knows about sasquatch:

https://sasquatchpeople.com

Keewaunee claims that these sasquatch have the same abilities as spiritually evolved people, such as the ability to teleport, telekenisis, telepathy, cloaking, etc. The sasquatch have also been seen, by Keewaunee and others, with ETs.

With these reported abilities, their reported extraordinary strength, outstanding survival skills and ET contact, they would be highly interesting to government black ops who covet these abilities. Of course the public mustnt know because we 'cant handle the truth', etc.

I'm a big fan of Keewaunee, I saw him do a speaking engagement for Mufon in the spring of 2014 in Phoenix. He is incredibly well spoken and intelligent. I know he is of the opinion that for the most part Sasquatch can do no wrong.
    In the Q&A session after his speaking engagement, I asked him what he thought of the David Paulides material, which basically states that folks often go missing in National Parks, especially those with the acreage and woodlands to support a Sasquatch population.
    Keewaunee had heard this question before he stated, he answered that although most Sausquatch will not harm humans, there are the exceptions.
    I thought that was a fair answer.

I've recently seen enough data indicating there are no shortage of Sausquatch bodies for the scientific community to be satisfied with in terms of acknowledging Sasquatch's existence, and further more, I'm of the opinion plenty of Sasquatch have been killed by hunters who have claimed to do so over the years.
    I think some of the things Justplain has alluded to Kewaunee stating in terms of offworld ET connections could very well be true, I think it also quite possible that some of what Lloyd Pye was stating in terms of human evolution might play into Sasquatch being a suppressed subject. Lloyd Pye stating that he thinks there is enough fossil evidence to look at Sasquatch as our most recent ancestor Neanderthal, and that this could lead to the Annunaki genetic tinkering that led to human beings. So Sasquatch being the original hominid on this planet and we being the Frankenstein genetic project, would be a fairly logical thing to try and suppress.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o9XCFMipeFk
    Last edited by DNA; 3rd July 2016 at 05:06.

6. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Post:

BMJ (3rd July 2016), boja (3rd July 2016), Chip (31st December 2018), Denise/Dizi (2nd January 2020), Desire (4th July 2016), Foxie Loxie (3rd July 2016), Justplain (3rd July 2016), kirolak (3rd July 2016), LindyLou22 (4th July 2016), Nasu (16th October 2016), Shannon (7th July 2016), Sunny-side-up (4th July 2016), TelosianEmbrace (1st July 2022), Tyy1907 (3rd July 2016)

7. Link to Post #4
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,275 times in 1,435 posts

I'll try to paste a post I put out from one of David Paulides excellently researched books. It is an eyewitness testimony of seeing a Sasquatch body shortly after it was hit by a car.
    No question theor existence has been covered up for decades.
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...=1#post1044811
    Last edited by Tyy1907; 3rd July 2016 at 04:53.

8. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Tyy1907 For This Post:

A Voice from the Mountains (30th December 2018), BMJ (3rd July 2016), boja (3rd July 2016), Chip (31st December 2018), DNA (3rd July 2016), Foxie Loxie (3rd July 2016), Icare (30th August 2023), kirolak (3rd July 2016), LindyLou22 (4th July 2016), Nasu (16th October 2016), Shannon (8th July 2016), Sunny-side-up (4th July 2016)

9. Link to Post #5
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Tyy1907 it's so funny, I had the information you placed on your link locked and loaded when I put this thread together.
    I truly enjoy your contributions. I wanted to make the pics you were referencing available here.
    Here is Tyy1907's text with the pics below.
    Quote thought I'd share another BF eyewitness testimony. For those that haven't read any of Paulides' books it shows how professional he is with his witnesses. This story in particular supports that there is a coverup going on with regards to the BF phenomenon
    The pictures are from David Paulides' "Tribal Bigfoot". For those who do not know David Paulides wrote two killer Bigfoot books and then went on to write the "Missing 411" books. For what it is worth the missing 411 books detail suspicsious dissapearances in areas such as National Parks that could support large groups of Sasquatch. Just for the record David Pualides goes on to state that he feels the National Parks of the United States are covering up a lot of these dissapearances and trying to sweep them under the rug.
    For what it is worth, I personally think this has to do with Sasquatch. I think Sasquatch capable of killing and or abducting people, further I think the Government wants to keep Sasquatch himself secret so bad, that they are willing to hush up these disspearances and not reveal the true details involving the risks associated to folks who go out in to some wilderness areas.

When reading the text from the pictures, I would start from the bottom and work your way back up to the top.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	marylonebear3.jpg
Views:	341
Size:	832.3 KB
ID:	33746   Click image for larger version

Name:	MaryLoneBear2.jpg
Views:	326
Size:	591.0 KB
ID:	33747   Click image for larger version

Name:	MaryLoneBear1.jpg
Views:	339
Size:	719.5 KB
ID:	33748  

10. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Post:

Atlas (16th August 2016), BMJ (3rd July 2016), Citizen No2 (3rd July 2016), Foxie Loxie (3rd July 2016), Justplain (3rd July 2016), kirolak (3rd July 2016), LindyLou22 (4th July 2016), Nasu (4th July 2016), Shannon (8th July 2016), Sunny-side-up (4th July 2016), Tyy1907 (3rd July 2016)

11. Link to Post #6
    Thanks
    Thanked 456,565 times in 32,726 posts

Here's the strongest evidence I'm aware of that the government knows all about Bigfoot. (It's the most interesting story I ever heard, as well.)

(My January 2012 post copied from here)

-------

The following is the the most compelling and (in my view) important Bigfoot/ Sasquatch report I've ever seen.

From http://bigfootevidence.blogspot.com/2011/07/bigfoot-injured-by-forest-fire-was.html:

Bigfoot Recovered : injured in Forest Fire

On August 6, 1999, Battle Mountain, Nevada, exploded into several simultaneous range fires in what would be known as the Battle Mountain Complex Fire. A Bigfoot was hurt in the fire according to an anonymous government employee, who alerted the Bigfoot Field Research Organization (BFRO). The story was later dismissed but acclaimed author and science teacher Thom Powell believe it really happened and that the whole story was an elaborate cover-up.

In a letter to BFRO dated "7 August 1999, Battle Mountain, Nevada" the anonymous government employee, states:

"I observed an animal wounded by fire moving on all fours not like a bear. More like ape. Fire fighters captured animal, contacted local vet and medical doctor. U.S. Department of Fish and Wildlife, Department of Interior, and Bureau of Land Management on the scene.

Animal tranquilized and moved to unknown location. Those at scene told not to talk about what they saw.

Animal approximately 7.5 feet long/tall, human like arms and legs, face not like man or ape but mixed between. Genitalia: male, uncircumcised and human-like. Hair covering most of body except chest, chest has hair but sparse, hands with sparse hair, palms bare, with five digits with human opposition of thumb and 5th digit.

Multiple burns

Speech - attempted to communicate with care-givers once it realized they were attempting to care for it. Multiple burns on hands, feet, legs and body; some 2nd and 3rd degree burns, using "rule of nines" approximately 45 per cent of body with burns.

Doctor and Vet working together providing care and moved it to unknown location locally. This notice given in violation of orders given by BLM, DOI and DF&W. Witnesses numbered in the area of 30-25. Word is out in the government agencies, and among the firefighters, since an M.D. was called out. Many thought a firefighter was injured.

Please note that I am a government employee of one of the listed agencies fighting brush fire in wilderness area of Nevada (large scale fire approximately 70,000 acres burned) and under orders not to disclose information.

Protected area

I believe a cover up is in the making, people need ro know, the animal needs to be kept alive and studied and released in protected area".

The BFRO didn't know what to believe and on top of that they had been unable to verify that there had been a fire in the Battle Mountain area. Thom Powell: "Late Monday (August 9) I was finally able to determine from Forest Service sources that there was most certainly a large range fire in this area of Nevada".

The Battle Mountain Complex Fire had extended to 180,000 acres by Monday and had 610 personnel fighting it at that time.

Nothing else was heard from their witness despite e-mail attempts to reach him. Then, some ten days after the initial report, the witness contacted their BFRO investigator by phone. Here is parts of the report that the investigator prepared after speaking with the witness:

Strict anonymity

"Much to my surprise, tonight at about 9 PM the reporting party of the Battle Mountain incident called me. I talked with the gentleman for about 70 minutes. Although he is maintaining strict anonymity, I was able to put together a bit of a profile of the individual.

This fellow, whom I will give the pseudonym 'Marty', is a male, full-time worker for a federal agency. Currently he is involved in the joint fire fighting efforts in Nevada. He has extensive EMT training and experience.

He says that until this incident he had "seen it all" in fire fighting, and these days he stays mostly in the truck manning the radio. He is friendly, but not effusive. He is intelligent, likable, and fairly observant, but he isn't outstandingly articulate. He is a matter-of-fact, low-key, seen-it-all kind of character.

Very tired

His regular duties may be in personnel, as he mentioned that tomorrow he would be seeing the M.D. involved in this incident about other matters regarding firefighting crews. It was abvious during our conversation that he was very tired. Our talk ended with 'Marty' saying he had to get to bed to get some rest.

Approximately 20 people were in the immediate vicinity of the incident. All were debriefed and informed in no uncertain terms that this incident was not to be discussed. There has not been a word about the incident at the BLM fire HQ.

He is very concerned about keeping his job, and says he would not look forward to taking a lie detector test. He created an e-mail address exclusively for reporting this incident.

Absolute privacy

Although I had originally encouraged him to call me collect this lengthy call was on him so he could maintain absolute privacy. He is reporting the incident because he belives the information should get out. We agreed in any future communication to use the term "patient" to describe the Sasquatch. I'll use it here.

The incident happened in the early afternoon. About 20 fire fighters were directly involved. The injured patient apparently wandered within sight of the fire crew, and was then surrounded.

The patient "seemed to know that he was captured", because he soon gave up. Marty mentioned this several times - "he just gave up". The patient sat down on his buttocks, giving no evidence of a will to resist. "Like a dog gives up, and then you can do anything with it".

Singed hair

The patient was laid out on the ground at first. His injuries were rather serious, including burns to the hands, feet, legs, and trunk, as well as much singed hair.

It didn't take long for medical services to get to the scene. The attending medical team included the regular M.D. for the fire crews, a vet that Marty didn't recognize, and one or more paramedics.

The vet was taken aback at working on a creature so human-like, and he is reported to have allowed the physician to do most of the work. At some point Demerol and morphine were administered.

The patient was placed on a spine board, which was too small. He was then placed on a regular ambulance stretcher. The sides were left down because part of the body hung over too far. The feet hung off the end.

Bowel sounds

A cut-down was performed to obtain an intravenous line, and fluids were administered. During the treatment of his wounds and the efforts at life support, the patient communicated with moans, groans and grumbling. Bowel sounds were heard by Marty, who was as close as three feet from the patient.

No language-like vocalizations were heard. The patient responded to touch: specifically patting and stroking to calm him ("You're not going to find an ape or a monkey responding the same way").

Two or three times Marty mentioned that the patient was especially responsive to a young Native American woman who started ministering to him right from the very beginning.

The patient was removed from the scene in the back of a utility truck, not in an ambulance. Marty said an ambulance would have alerted townsfolk and possibly news reporters, thinking that a fire fighter had been injured. No one would follow a nondescript van. The total time from initial sighting to extraction was estimated at three hours.

Blood

There was no urination, defecation, or vomit at the scene. The patient did not eat anything during that time. Serum and blood were leaking from the burned areas of the body.

The area of the arm on which the cut-down was performed was shaved. The hair probably fell to the ground. There was significant blood from the cut-down site and from the subsequent insertion of a venous line, and some of that blood dripped to the ground.

No one knows where the patient was taken. No video cameras were on the scene to film any aspect of the incident. The fire commander was present. He had a camera, and he did record what he saw.

The patient is described as being about seven feet tall - "Give or take a few inches". Marty does not give a weight estimate.

Equine odor

Most of the body is covered by brownish hair about two inches in length; no gray hairs are evident. There are no mats noted on the coat. There is an odor about the patient. It is not an especially obnoxious odor. Marty calls it a "natural" odor, but he had a hard time describing it. He said it is similar to a strong equine odor.

The head is not "sloped", the forehead is "heavy boned", the lips large, but human-like, the ears human-like and tight to the head, with the ear lobe attached, not dangling.

The patient is "strong jawed". He could not remember the color of the eyes, but thought they might be brown. The head is about two times the size of a human head. There is hair on the face, but not on the palms or soles of the feet.

Great bulk

There is great bulk to the patient, but there is no fat. He said hos observations of the form of the body did not match with "that film with the one running into the woods", and he called that film a probable hoax.

The hands are about 1.5 times a human hand; five fingers with opposable thumb. The fingernails are thicker and heavier, and one was chipped. The feet are large; five ties on each foot; no evidence of fractures, injuries, arthritis, or deformation.

The sexual features are those of an uncircumcised male, matching the human anatomy. Marty made the comment several times that these are not monkey or ape features. He felt he was in the presence of a very human creature.

Access to the area

I have asked him to return to the scene and search for the hair from the shaved arm, or even the blood that dripped on the ground. He said he has access to the area, but probably won't be able to return until after the fires are controlled".

In response to Doug's plea that someone return to the site and search for blood and hair evidence, Marty reported back to him on 26 September: "Dozer has torn up the area. Nothing left. Word is there is still life. Location unknown. Believe within couple hundred miles. Later, Marty".

Thom Powell: "Doug concluded that the dozer work seemed a bit too convenient and was likely a cover story concocted by Marty to explain away his inability to recover any physical evidence. Doug strongly suspected that the whole matter was a hoax on this basis and that is where the situation pretty much ended".

Precise detail

But Thom Powell couldn't leave the case that easily and further on continues: "It is my feeling that this person (Marty) was not lying, and this set of described events really happened. There is simply too much precise detail and a complete absence of error or contradiction".

The report was dismissed as a probable hoax and never posted for public inspection at the BFRO website, where it might have been seen by someone else who was present at the time and who might have contacted BFRO to confirm or deny the account.

Three years after the event, Thom Powell dug up the old files on the Battle Mountain matter and decided to try and send Marty an e-mail message and see what happened. Less than twenty four hours later, he was surprised to receive this reply:

Not disclosed

"Thom, I had almost forgotten about the event until now. Have not spoken due to the classification that was put on it. The patient was taken to a university or some hospital that was not disclosed. As for verification, well other than my contact with you, I know of no one other than those there on the scene. An affidavit was signed under Department of Interior, and US Forest Service as:

1. Confidential under penalty of felony arrest and jail time.

2. Immediate loss of Government Service rank, loss of retirement, and benefits.

Several meetings were held in reference to "him". I do respect his rights of life and will always be a believer of their existence beyond any shadow of a doubt as seen with my own eyes, smelled with my own nose and heard with my own ears.

Native man

His image is still visible as it was then. No monster, no animal but a linage of native man. His trust in us to take care of him and recognize him that harm was not meant when contact was made, knowing that care would be given to him... I am sure that Department of Interior knows where he may have been released.

What more can I say? Specifics, features, anatomy? Well, stand in front of the mirror and think of man's evolution".

Thom Powell: "I am left with two inescapable conclusions: First, Bigfoots do exist and second, the government does mot want us to know it. The big question that remains in my mind is: Why? I can think of six possible reasons why secrecy might be imposed".

WHY THE BIG SECRETS? Is it that the American Government believes that the people of North America are so unstable that they could not deal with knowledge that the Sasquatch really exists ?

1) GOVERNMENT PATERNALISM

It is felt by decision makers in government agencies that the public is somehow not ready to accept the stunning fact that Bigfoot-style creatures exist and at least one species of primates is comfortably ensconced in the forests of North America.

Perhaps the justification for this arrogant position is derived from the Christian paradigm that humans are the sole heirs to the planet. The acknowledgement of another species so close to our own, even superior in terms of some sensory capabilities would destabilize the Christian paradigm that currently dominates western religious thought.

2) KEEP MYSTERIES CLASSIFIED

Perhaps the government entities that we trust as protectors are really just as baffled by this matter as anyone. As with the UFO phenomenon the knee-jerk reaction to government, when confronted with a genuine and profund mystery, is to classify the entire matter as a secret.

This avoids the uncomfortable alternative of having to stand up and acknowledge that the people we pay to understand threats and protect us from them have no real idea what is going on in this particular realm.

There is an axiom that may exist within government that boils down to: If we don't understand something, keep it a secret. That way no one will ever ask us to explain it.

3) LOVE OF SECRETS

People feel mire important when they have secrets that must be kept. Government agency personnel need to feel their job is important and having important secrets that must be kept serves to validate their work.

Every branch of government seems to have some kind of secret that must be protected and it is no surprise to me that the land management agencies want a secret also.

Maybe some day they will even be called to Washington to brief the President or members of Congress on the big, important secret that the public is not prepared to know. What fun.

4) THE ENDANGERED SPECIES ARGUMENT

If Bigfoots were officially acknowledged, it wouldn't be long before an injunction was issued and most timber removal from federal land was halted. It is held that environmentalists will immediately seize upon the idea, spotted owl-style.

They will then find a sympathetic federal judge who would issue an injunction that stops all logging and mining on national forests and rangelands which qualify as Sasquatch habitat.

While it is probably true that preservationists would try to get the Sasquatch declared as the ultimate endangered species, there is one big, but not so obvious problem with this whole line of thinking: Sasquatches are in no way endangered.

They may be rare, but they are not endangered. On their own, they keep their numbers down, though I also suspect that most estimates of their numbers are too low.

It is possible that recent increase in deer populations have also precipitated an increase in Bigfoot populations. They do eat deer and that is a good thing because there are not enough other natural predators to keep deer herds in check. Deer populations have exploded lately and we should hope that there are Sasquatches in this world or we are soon to be absolutely overrun with deer.

Bigfoots do not seem to require virgin, old growth forests. All they seem to require is a food source and a place where they can be left alone.

Short of clearing all of the forests away at once, I for one would strenuously argue that Bigfoots are in no way endangered by forest policy and there is virtually nothing we could do to reduce their numbers, even if we set about to do so.

The Wilderness Act of 1964 and subsequent amendments to it have insured the fact that Sasquatches will always have safe haven.

5) NATIONAL DEFENSE

As previously stated, we will only be able to understand why the public is being denied available information about Sasquatches when we know more about the creatures and their capabilities. Since that information will not come from government sources, we are going to have to find out ourselves.

We already have a good deal of information to suggest that all of the senses of these creatures are more acute than our own. Not only is their sight, hearing, and smell more acute than our own, but they quite likely possess other sensory capabilities that we absolutely lack. They can project a rancid smell much like a skunk and the smell is so overpowering as to nearly incapacitate a person.

This capability alone suggests a tactical military value in better understanding the Sasquatch. I'm told that the military is already researching tactical use of overpowering but non-toxic smells.

Other possibilities relating to national defense and tactical military value may not be as far-fetched as they first seem. Infrasound has already been discussed as a concept with tactical military value.

The fact that Sasquatches possess infrasound capabilities seems likely. When it comes to mental capabilities that we humans do not have, it probably does not end there.

Every researcher I know of who has been successful in putting themselves near a Sasquatch has mentioned a sixth sense that the creature seem to possess. I have tried to quantify this matter to the best of my ability, but, to attempt to quantify such a speculative matter is futile at present.

6) GENETIC RESEARCH

The final possibility centers on the fact that Sasquatches may be human ancestors of such a close lineage that their genetic makeup offers the most intriguing possibilities for genetic research and cross breeding that have ever been considered.

Sasquatches may be the enduring descendants of the Homo erectus lineage that is generally considered to be extinct. Neanderthal man, Homo Neandertalensis by way of Homo Heidelbergensis, is another distinct possibility.

If either or both of these human ancestors endures today in the manifestation we call Bigfoot, then the possibilities for interbreeding and other genetic experiments with humans become either intriguing or alarming, depending on which side of the ethical question one stands.

Thom Powells final words are this bleak conclusion: "How tragic, yet how predictable it is that the government denies the public access to knowledge of a living human relative, an anthropological bombshell, and one of the planet's most remarkable beings".

FOOTNOTE: Do YOU know anything about The Mountain Complex Fire of August 6, 1999, in Nevada, USA and the capture of the Bigfoot creature mentioned in this feature? Please email Jan Sundberg at GUST and we will forward your information to Thom Powell.

Source: "The Locals: A Contemporary Investigation of the Bigfoot/Sasquatch Phenomenon" by Thom Powell, Hancock House Publishers USA 2003, ISBN 0-88839-552-3; Chapter 11 "Big Brother", pages 217 to 228, and pages 235 to 239. Bigfoot illustration: RobRoy Menzies. Feature: Jan Sundberg, GUST © 2004.

12. The Following 31 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

A Voice from the Mountains (30th December 2018), Atlas (16th August 2016), Baby Steps (3rd July 2016), bluestflame (13th July 2016), BMJ (8th July 2016), boja (3rd July 2016), ceetee9 (15th August 2016), Chip (31st December 2018), conk (27th July 2016), DNA (3rd July 2016), Ecnal61 (4th July 2016), Eram (3rd July 2016), Foxie Loxie (3rd July 2016), Hervé (3rd July 2016), Icare (30th August 2023), kirolak (3rd July 2016), Krist (3rd July 2016), LindyLou22 (4th July 2016), Mark (Star Mariner) (3rd July 2016), Mercedes (3rd July 2016), Nasu (4th July 2016), nomadguy (6th July 2016), Rhah (3rd July 2016), Shannon (8th July 2016), sommervr (3rd July 2016), Spellbound (3rd July 2016), Sunny-side-up (4th July 2016), sunwings (3rd July 2016), Tyy1907 (4th July 2016), vmk22 (3rd July 2016), Zampano (3rd July 2016)

13. Link to Post #7
    Administrator Mark (Star Mariner)'s Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,397 times in 4,297 posts

Very interesting story above. In my opinion, as per the question of the OP, yes there is most definitely a Bigfoot cover-up. It's seems quite obvious, due to the nature of this being, that it's something they would not want us to know about - as outlined by the reasons Bill posted.

I don't believe it's any different to the UFO cover-up. There are probably suppression and 'clean-up' teams (much like crash retrieval teams) that do the work of keeping Bigfoot (and maybe other cryptids) secret. Personally I think it's quite possible Bigfoot is actually a non-native, and not indigenous to Earth. Whatever the case, Bigfoot is a domino that stands very close to the UFO/alien phenomenon domino in my opinion. If Bigfoot topples, so perhaps do UFOs, and perhaps other things. This alone is a key reason they would want to keep them secret.
    "When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace."
    ~ Jimi Hendrix

14. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Mark (Star Mariner) For This Post:

DNA (3rd July 2016), Eram (3rd July 2016), Foxie Loxie (3rd July 2016), Icare (30th August 2023), kirolak (3rd July 2016), Mercedes (3rd July 2016), Nasu (4th July 2016), Pam (8th July 2016), Shannon (8th July 2016), Spellbound (3rd July 2016), Sunny-side-up (4th July 2016), sunwings (3rd July 2016), Tyy1907 (4th July 2016)

15. Link to Post #8
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Oh, yes, David Paulides! I recently listened to an older Higher Side Chat episode where he was the guest. He was being interviewed about people who go missing in National Parks, and he was telling story after story of possible cover-ups by the National Park Service and other agencies. Mr. Paulides seems to be a great researcher and is very easy to listen to -- except for this subject being so creepy.

Where Bigfoot comes into this picture, I'm not sure. Are they protectors or the bad guys?

Here's a link to the free first hour of this interview. Scary stuff!

http://thehighersidechats.com/david-...st-conspiracy/

16. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to LindyLou22 For This Post:

avid (4th July 2016), DNA (4th July 2016), kirolak (4th July 2016), Pam (8th July 2016), Shannon (8th July 2016), Sunny-side-up (4th July 2016), Tyy1907 (4th July 2016)

17. Link to Post #9
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by LindyLou22 (here)
    Where Bigfoot comes into this picture, I'm not sure. Are they protectors or the bad guys?
    I've come into so much data lately that leads me to believe that quite a few bigfoot get shot every year.
    One example is the Patterson-Gimlin film, the famous bigfoot named Patty that was filmed back in 1967.
    A LOT of information has come out recently that the film was not anything like the public was told.
    The film was of a genuine Sasquatch of that I have little doubt. What has come to light as of late is this.
    The film is only a small piece of the actual footage.
    The actual footage shows 8 people with hunting dogs, and they were armed to the teeth.
    They started tracking a family of atleast 3 but probably more Sasquatch, and they cought up with these Sasquatch and shot and killed the entire family. Patty herself was probably shot in the leg as she can be seen dragging her leg towards the end of her walk into the woods.
    I wouldn't mention the story except for the work of MK Davis.
    MK Davis heard this, and in 2007 or so he paid a visit to Roger Patterson's widow who let him have a look at some of the ACTUAL footage. In this footage he finds evidence of gunfire in the video, a blood dog paw print, and even a pool of blood that appears to be where a bigfoot was butchered.
    As the tale goes, the men who shot and killed these bigfoot realized just how much these things looked human after they had shot them, and they began to worry about facing charges from the government should the admit what they did. A pact was then made not mention anything about the killings, and the film was rendered down to the 45 second Patty video.

It appears hunters who kill bigfoot 99% of the time are shocked at how human they appear after they shoot them, and end up leaving the body in the woods.
    For the other 1% it appears the Government and or certain agency's are prepared to silence the situation.

Now there is also AMPLE evidence that Bigfoot occasionally kills humans as well, but from what I'm seeing, at no where near the rate humans are killing bigfoot.
    And with that in mind, many if not most of the bigfoot who kill humans are probably doing so out of outrage and anger at having some one close to them killed for absolutely no reason by a retard with a long range rifle under no real threat what so ever.

Here is a link for the Patterson-Gimlin story. http://bigfootevidence.blogspot.com/...cre-story.html

And here are a few MK Davis attempts at showing discrepencies in the film we have all seen.

18. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Post:

A Voice from the Mountains (30th December 2018), BMJ (4th July 2016), kirolak (4th July 2016), LindyLou22 (4th July 2016), Pam (8th July 2016), Spellbound (5th July 2016), Sunny-side-up (4th July 2016), Tyy1907 (4th July 2016)

19. Link to Post #10
    Thanks

Oh, yes, David Paulides! I recently listened to an older Higher Side Chat episode where he was the guest. He was being interviewed about people who go missing in National Parks, and he was telling story after story of possible cover-ups by the National Park Service and other agencies. Mr. Paulides seems to be a great researcher and is very easy to listen to -- except for this subject being so creepy.

Here's the Avalon Library link to a comprehensive archive of David Paulides interviews, including his excellent 2013 MUFON presentation on Bigfoot and the mysterious disappearances in National Parks (treated by him as separate subjects).

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...=1#post1058557

20. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

42 (4th July 2016), A Voice from the Mountains (30th December 2018), Atlas (16th August 2016), avid (4th July 2016), BMJ (4th July 2016), DNA (4th July 2016), kirolak (4th July 2016), LindyLou22 (4th July 2016), Nasu (4th July 2016), Pam (8th July 2016), Shannon (8th July 2016), Sunny-side-up (4th July 2016), sunwings (5th July 2016), Tyy1907 (4th July 2016)

21. Link to Post #11
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)

Here's the Avalon Library link to a comprehensive archive of David Paulides interviews, including his excellent 2013 MUFON presentation on Bigfoot and the mysterious disappearances in National Parks (treated by him as separate subjects).

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...=1#post1058557

Thank you Bill! Don't know how I missed it, except that I might not have been ready for it. It's almost as scary as the Nazi bell. I'm still trying to let that fear be okay.

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to LindyLou22 For This Post:

DNA (4th July 2016), Shannon (8th July 2016), sunwings (5th July 2016)

23. Link to Post #12
    Language
    English
    Thanks

A decent article by an in the box not Avalon type on why would Bigfoot be covered up. Entire article is herehttps://exemplore.com/cryptids/Why-Would-Government-Officials-Want-to-Keep-BigfootSasquatch-a-Secret

Quote Why?
    This brings me back to the haunting question...why the cover up?
    To admit that Bigfoot was real would be admitting that Science was wrong. There would be a lot of time and money invested in re-writing history books, documentaries, and other historical documents. Documents-- such as newspaper reports, field reports, police reports-- that have been published, then pulled from the public about Bigfoot, will need to be re-submitted as evidence, as a further admittance of Bigfoot's existence. The Battle Mountain fire would be one of many cases that had a noticeable coverup where evidence was hid from the public.

If the evidence of Bigfoot was miss categorized , there would be a need to go back and restudy that evidence to be properly categorized, reports re-written, and a new placement in the system. That alone would be a financial strain on all parties involved, which may result in a further cover up to avoid the time consuming and expensive task.
    To show and admit proof of Bigfoot would involve re-programming the way society thinks and reacts to this species. There are states that are passing laws to protect anyone from harming or shooting a Bigfoot. Many in society do not realize how often and how many species of Bigfoot are killed since this information isn't publicized. I will post a link below on further proof of these killings. One report states that as many as 32 Bigfoot have been killed over the last 125 years. It is believed that there has been a possible government cover up on some of these incidences up since 1968.
    What, if any, industries would be effected by the publicity and physical proof of Bigfoot?
    The logging industry would feel threatened because they may face the possibilities of being shut down to further protect the Bigfoot environment. This would create a loss for jobs, resources we depend upon, and revenue from those resources.

It would also have an impact on people that hunt, fish, and camp in Bigfoot's environment. This may become a new challenge for those parties that enjoy big game hunting, and see this as another trophy to mount. Others will feel the need to place Bigfoot on an endangered species list. Parties camping or fishing with young children may feel threatened by the idea of Bigfoot kidnapping them.
    Lastly, outdoor sports such as ski, snowmobiling, and snowboarding will be effected. The loss of revenue alone from shutting down such games would leave a huge impact on society's wallet.
    In a nutshell, it boils down to this...the cost and impact of Bigfoot being alive and living next to us is enormous. Who wants to foot that bill?

24. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Post:

A Voice from the Mountains (30th December 2018), BMJ (5th July 2016), Shannon (8th July 2016), Tyy1907 (4th July 2016)

25. Link to Post #13
    Language
    English
    Thanks

This is a decent bit of information. A waiter overhearing a conversation between some Government types and someone who was high up in the Forestry Service.
    Can Be found here. http://bigfootevidence.blogspot.com/...gfoot-was.html

Quote I saw this post and had to comment! I am a server in a nice restaurant in Washington. I had a table for lunch two days ago and one of my tables was having a heated discussion about what I think may have been bigfoot. I know this is kinda crazy but two of the guys seemed to be in charge but somehow different. Like maybe the one younger guy was in charge of his people and the other guy, who was older with white hair was in charge of his people. The older guy had two other guys with him and one was wearing a US Forestry Uniform. At first I thought he was a cop but our police uniforms don't look like his. That guy was answering the white hair guy, who was in a suit, always with "sir" like, yes sir, no sir, etc. As I was dropping off their appetizers they had several pictures on the table and I just picked one right up to check it out........bad move, the uniform guy practically jumped over the table and the younger guy who seemed to be in charge of the other guys quickly snatched it out of my hand. The white hair guy, very politician like smiled at me and said, its a bear and kinda nodded at me. It seemed a semi friendly response so trying to deescalate the situation I came back and kinda jokingly said "not any kind of bear I have ever seen" ........another mistake. The younger guy snapped and pointed to one of his guys who got up and came over to me and took my wallet out of my pocket and handed it to the younger guy who got my id out. He looked at it for a moment and then he said something like, "look we are going to tip you well, which is better for you than the alternative." then he said "what you saw was a bear and nothing more" BUT the way he said it was like, look man it was bear not matter what you saw! I am a film student, I pay attention to what I see, it was no bear. Anyway, as the meal went on I listened where I could and know for sure I heard something about tracking the "anomaly" in Tennessee. It struck me weird that he was saying anomaly instead of animal, "it", or anything like that...I also am positive I heard them say something about electronic tracking and that it was 100% fail proof and that the Tennessee test was proof.

That's what I heard and so I started googling and found this site, then I saw the "overheard" post and it seemed the right place to put this. I also maybe crazy and it might have just been a bear but I certainly don't like being threatened, although I did like the tip, 200 tip on 400 meal....

If anyone wants to help me find out who these guys are and if this is real then one of them dropped a business card out of his jacket and I got it.

26. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Post:

Bill Ryan (30th December 2018), BMJ (5th July 2016), Shannon (8th July 2016), Tyy1907 (5th July 2016)

27. Link to Post #14
    Thanks

My personal best guess would be the following. It's not one of the 6 possibilities cited in my long post above about the 1999 Battle Mountain forest fire incident.

7. THE US FOREST SERVICE AND THE BUREAU OF LAND MANAGEMENT CAN DO ABSOLUTELY NOTHING ABOUT THIS.

The entire issue is beyond their control. To publicly acknowledge the reality of Bigfoot (which to some people would be a very scary reality) would be to admit that the authorities can do nothing about this 'wild man' living in the deep woods, possibly in quite large numbers.

The direct similarity to the UFO problem is clear. These mysterious, intelligently controlled craft are everywhere in our skies, and the US Air Force is totally powerless to do anything about the situation. And that powerlessness can NOT be admitted.

28. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

A Voice from the Mountains (30th December 2018), Atlas (16th August 2016), BMJ (7th July 2016), conk (27th July 2016), DNA (5th July 2016), Ewan (5th July 2016), Holly Lindin (26th September 2016), Pam (8th July 2016), Professor (8th July 2016), Shannon (8th July 2016), Spellbound (5th July 2016), TelosianEmbrace (1st July 2022), Tyy1907 (5th July 2016), Zampano (15th August 2016)

29. Link to Post #15
    Canada Avalon Member Spellbound's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,254 times in 1,040 posts

Many thanks for this thread and all the stories, links, and videos therein. Long been fascinated by the subject. First I've heard of the extended Patterson/Gimlin footage involving a massacre, not sure what to believe there. I do know there has been a lot of controversy over that footage throughout the years.

Dave - Toronto

30. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Spellbound For This Post:

DNA (5th July 2016), Ewan (5th July 2016), Pam (8th July 2016), Tyy1907 (5th July 2016)

31. Link to Post #16
    Thanks

My personal best guess would be the following. It's not one of the 6 possibilities cited in my long post above about the 1999 Battle Mountain forest fire incident.

7. THE US FOREST SERVICE AND THE BUREAU OF LAND MANAGEMENT CAN DO ABSOLUTELY NOTHING ABOUT THIS.

The entire issue is beyond their control. To publicly acknowledge the reality of Bigfoot (which to some people would be a very scary reality) would be to admit that the authorities can do nothing about this 'wild man' living in the deep woods, possibly in quite large numbers.

The direct similarity to the UFO problem is clear. These mysterious, intelligently controlled craft are everywhere in our skies, and the US Air Force is totally powerless to do anything about the situation. And that powerlessness can NOT be admitted.
    To add to that the setting aside of huge pieces of impenetrable forest land and mountains called "protected land" that are monitored closely by these shadow governments to perhaps provide a buffer for these beings to live.
    Last edited by Tyy1907; 5th July 2016 at 04:16.

32. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Tyy1907 For This Post:

DNA (5th July 2016), Shannon (8th July 2016)

33. Link to Post #17
    Thanks

This is an excerpt from Kewaunee Lapseritis' book "The Sasquatch People an their inter dimensional connection". To preface, "Pam" is a Sasquatch habituator in eastern Tennessee who lives side by side with a clan of 17 Saquatch people. She leaves food for them regularly and has developed a telepathic connection with them.

It has got to be one of the most fascinating Sasquatch stories I've heard.

"This next episode was told to me with great solemnity. The head of the Sasquatch clan had told Pam that he took a gallon of antifreeze from her carport because of a major problem that had developed. One of their large males had killed a female who had two young children. This, Pam was told, was an extremely rare event with a member of their people. A council of elders discussed among themselves what "crime" had occurred and he was sentenced to death! They made the killer drink the bottle of antifreeze. For a long while the perpetrator had been hiding out in a cave, so after consuming the poison he returned to his hideaway. Part of the way there, he had become violently ill and weak. Finally, Healy down in the cave and with remorse telepathed to Pam his last thoughts and words. She swears the following is absolutely the truth.

The dying Sasquatch said that contact had been made to his people by the United States military because our government knew the truth and importance of the Bigfoot/UFO connection. Some Sasquatch are "recruited" by a certain race of Starpeople. The Sasquatch are the ET's "ground crew" to mine certain minerals, do the heavy work, act as sentries, spy for them, and so on.

The Sasquatch man told Pam that military personnel had lured him and two other Sasquatch into a building under the pretence of being their friend. The military used some form of electromagnetic device to block his use of telepathy and to stop him from dematerializing. Then they gave the creature food with a powerful sedative in it. Once unconscious, they injected an implant to the back of his skull in order to monitor and follow his every move. He was enraged by this deceit. Friendly ET's tried to help by using surgical means to remove the implant, but on two other occasions, a Sasquatch had died because of complications with the delicate operation.

This disheartened forest giant had become angry with his clan for accepting food from Pam and had planned to kill her husband. When he argued with a female of his group about the food, he could not contain his rage and killed her.

As he was dying, lying in a cave, the creature told Pam that he realized he was wrong and was sorry for his actions and deeply regretted it. The Sasquatch said that he needed to tell Pam the reason for his mistake and that he now knew there were good people like them in the outer world. He said his life energy was fading, and this was his last statement to her and he wanted to repeat:"The military helicopter is here to retrieve my body." The implant had given away his position.

During the communication with him, Pam tried to phone a friend who knew the mountain so they could find the cave and possibly help the remorseful being. The telephone was mysteriously dead. She started to use email to get help, but all the electricity in the house suddenly went out in the house. Pam believes she was being monitored by the NSA, which has the tech and ability to do that. She made me (author) promise that I would not divulge her name and where she lives."

34. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Tyy1907 For This Post:

alexius (14th August 2016), conk (27th July 2016), DNA (5th July 2016), Ewan (5th July 2016), Shannon (8th July 2016), Spellbound (6th July 2016), TelosianEmbrace (1st July 2022)

35. Link to Post #18
    Thanks

33:50 - description of a land owner seeing LARGE male. Amazing testimony! Up to that point it's simply this land owner having the floor talking about the incredible amount of activity he has on his property. His outgoing friendly nature toward them is remarkable!

36. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Tyy1907 For This Post:

DNA (5th July 2016), Shannon (8th July 2016), TelosianEmbrace (1st July 2022)

37. Link to Post #19
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Tyy1907 (here)
    To add to that the setting aside of huge pieces of impenetrable forest land and mountains called "protected land" that are monitored closely by these shadow governments to perhaps provide a buffer for these beings to live.
    David Paulides states as much in his "The Hoopa Project" book on Bigfoot which is focused on the six rivers area of Northern California near Bluff Creek where the Patterson-Gimlin film of Patty was taken.
    Paulides states that he found it peculiar that certain areas of the forest in that area would be "closed" to the public for some not to be believed work excuse. Paulides states that he and people in the area had come to believe that areas of the forest were closed in a manner that mirrored the Sasquatch migration patterns.

Avalon member Curiosity lives in the six rivers area that Paulides was speaking of and had this to say in relation to what we are talking about here.

Quote Posted by Curiosity (here)
    I've often wondered why the gov feels it necessary to control billions of acres of forest and mountains. They only allow us in on very small and controlled portions of these lands and if you are found beyond these controlled portions they herd you away, throw you out and will even arrest you.
    I live at the south end of Six Rivers National Forest, Redwood National Forest, home of Bigfoot.
    Just thought I'd throw that out here.
    I've been out here up on this mountain in the middle of nowhere for about 6 years now. I have dogs, cats, horses, goats, chickens and ducks.

All the animals act in different ways depending on what animal/ predator is near. Cats usually run inside and hide when any predator is out there. Everything from fox, to bear to cougar. The dogs usually go off, go crazy no matter what,s out there, even a bear. But there have been times when they just set and sniff the air and look docile and cautious like the rest of the animals.
    I've smelled a weird smell when this happens but never seen or heard anything.
    The mountain folks rarely speak of Bigfoot but they will tell you he's out there you can smell him and the animals know, you have to watch the animals.
    Quote Posted by DNA (here)

The six rivers area is described as an absolutely beautiful place. For folks who are not aware the Patterson-Gimlin film was filmed in this area. From what Paulides states, he thinks this place is being purposely maintained as a bigfoot sanctuary so to speak. Would you have an opinion on this?

Have a good one.
    Yes I'm sure it's a Bigfoot sanctuary. That's the only thing that would explain how the forest rangers keep such a tight grip on everything.

Like I said if you aren't doing the average camping in designated spots, or hunting or day hiking, they don't want you out in the open wilderness. Seems odd to me that they search out people that go way out in the middle of the forest and tell them they can't be there.

38. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Post:

Bill Ryan (6th July 2016), Ewan (6th July 2016), Holly Lindin (26th September 2016), mgray (5th July 2016), Shannon (8th July 2016), Spellbound (6th July 2016), Sunny-side-up (5th July 2016), TelosianEmbrace (1st July 2022), Tyy1907 (5th July 2016)

39. Link to Post #20
    Language
    English
    Thanks

I think all seven of the possibilities you have cited could all very well be contributing factors as to why bigfoot has had some type of cover up going on within the Government.

I'm going to throw another one at you.
    I'm not sure if you are aware but David Paulides went to great lengths to procure bigfoot DNA samples, and he went through an even more difficult time finding a geneticist and the money to pay to have the a complete genome sequenced on Bigfoot.
    I personally find it hilarious that David Paulides had an easier time procuring bigfoot DNA than he did in finding a geneticist who would work to do a complete genome on the specimen.

And here is the actual geneticist herself doing an interview with George Knapp.

I think it important to point out the results of these tests.
    First let me state that many of these tests were done on hair samples, and let me also state that before David Paulides sends these hair samples in for DNA testing he first sends them to a police forensic hair specialist. That's right, Paulides has a police forensic hair specialist, he is to hair what Dexter is to blood splatter analysis. Further more Bigfoot hair is unlike any other animal hair on the planet and this specialist is quick to point this out.

The results from the tests are not for the faint of heart. The results from these tests are the kind of thing Graham Hancock should devote a lecture on.
    The results from the tests state that Sasquatch is only 15,000 years old. Which is a drop in the bucket. It is like nothing.
    And further, Sasquatch is a Hybrid.
    Drink that in.
    Sasquatch is a combination of human and as so far as I've heard an unknown animal.

We are left to ponder this and to form our own conclusions.
    Is Sasquatch the result of interbreeding? Like humans and higher primates?
    I do not think so.
    No one can say for sure, but as a full fledged wingnut, I'm here to tell you that this points to an advanced ancient civilization.
    You know, the kind that had nuclear bombs and vemanas.
    The kind of civilization that the Smithsonian has seemingly been doing it's very best to hide and cover up.
    The same civilization that Graham Hancock keeps finding tell tale signs of underwater when looking at where the coast lines were 12,000 years ago.
    Call it Atlantis, call it what you will. I'm of the opinion that these test results point towards the making of chymeras, just like we hear about in the ancient Greek tales, and I'm of the opinion that Bigfoot appears to be one of the last survivors in terms of these chymeras.

So yes, I think the Government is going to try and keep this all hushed up and covered up.
    Yes Absolutely!

40. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Post:

Atlas (31st March 2017), Bill Ryan (6th July 2016), conk (27th July 2016), Holly Lindin (26th September 2016), Pam (8th July 2016), Shannon (8th July 2016), Spellbound (7th July 2016), sunwings (7th July 2016), TelosianEmbrace (1st July 2022), Tyy1907 (6th July 2016)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 4 LastLast