+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 4

Thread: Sasquatch Cover up??? Does the Government know about Sasquatch?

1. Link to Post #61
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,053 times in 2,398 posts

Default Re: Sasquatch Cover up??? Does the Government know about Sasquatch?

Ok, in respect of the hind tusks. The image at 17:48 shows a set of teeth that would be very unusual. There are no front canines at all, yet all the other images within the video, which are also drawn from memory I assume, show quite prominent, but not huge, front canines. I wonder if it is a false memory, a muddled one, and that in reality it may have been something more like this.

Fearsome Teeth of the Gelada Baboon

Now having listened to it all again I am no more or less sceptical. The adult bigfoot would have known already that the young one was dead and they obviously know what a gun is. If they are both alive then they have a good chance of creating another life. I'm not saying that's how they are processing thought, but instinct, a strong survival instinct. I'd also bet they know loss and sorrow too but it probably doesn't eat away at them the way it might a human.

Nature is a harsh environment atwixt idyllic moments and stunning beauty.

2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Ewan For This Post:

Bill Ryan (29th June 2022), Denise/Dizi (1st July 2022), DNA (29th June 2022), Johnnycomelately (1st July 2022), Mike (10th July 2022), Nasu (11th July 2022), pounamuknight (21st July 2022), TelosianEmbrace (1st July 2022)

3. Link to Post #62
    United States Avalon Member Denise/Dizi's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,495 times in 1,695 posts

One day, while researching the topic, I had a vision appear behind my eyes, Almost like a video playing in my forehead area... and a sasquatch appeared, from the neck up, holding a bouquet of little yellow wildflowers of all kinds... He was obviously male and being relatively friendly to me..

Weeks later, my granddaughter was going on school "field trip", to an old mining camp, that has become a tourist stop.. That evening, another "Vision" appeared, and it was no less than a dozen of these said beings, at that location... Walking around looking at the gravel pad that they put in for buses and cars to park upon. They looked as if they were looking for something...

They're highly telepathic, as I later learned..

I felt I was being told the area is full of them, and not to worry, they would look out for her... (emotions also come with the visions)...

I was told there are many in my area, and at one time, one had been locked up, and died on the property I now live upon... I have to note, that while I live in a tiny historic city, behind my home is wild lands, a river, and many canyons... I live about an hour from Tahoe, in California, with many state parks in the area... One of the first mining towns, set up when people migrated to California for "The Gold Rush"

I think they are far more advanced, or some of them, than we really imagine. From having the ability to cloak or "disappear", they're not just wild ape creatures.... I believe we do not understand just how advanced their societies are... And their true capabilities.

I fear my first dog on the property, may have come across one of them... He was not killed, but he yelped from the yard, and when we got to him, he had a broken hip and back... He just went out to use the restroom.. He was friendly, and just wandered my 1/3rd acre. He never barked and never had an issue with other animals walking by...

We constantly finds bucks sleeping in our yard, but that was no buck that injured my chow mix. Fortunately he was not killed... But he was older and died shortly after... after withering away from the damage. There was nothing on my property that he would have gotten hurt from, just gentle rolling hills, but nothing that would harm him that badly, it had to be an attack from another animal. No bite marks, just broken bones. He was a big dog....

I now know that at times, they too, are behind my home... Or at least one... I was told they live below us, which would not surprise me, as the area is full of mining tunnels everywhere. Including under my home.

I no longer have the option to believe these beings do not exist...
    Last edited by Denise/Dizi; 1st July 2022 at 01:59.

4. The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to Denise/Dizi For This Post:

Bill Ryan (5th July 2022), DNA (1st July 2022), eagle0027 (11th July 2022), Ewan (1st July 2022), Jad (1st July 2022), Johnnycomelately (1st July 2022), kfm27917 (1st May 2023), Michael Hawk (15th July 2022), Mike (10th July 2022), Nasu (11th July 2022), Orph (1st July 2022), pounamuknight (21st July 2022), Spellbound (14th January 2023), Spiral (13th July 2022), TelosianEmbrace (1st July 2022), Tyy1907 (1st July 2022), Vangelo (1st July 2022), Yoda (1st July 2022)

5. Link to Post #63
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,382 times in 5,726 posts

The call at the beginning of the video.....

6. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

Bill Ryan (5th July 2022), Denise/Dizi (11th July 2022), DNA (5th July 2022), Hym (25th January 2023), Mike (10th July 2022), Nasu (11th July 2022), pounamuknight (21st July 2022), Spellbound (14th January 2023)

7. Link to Post #64
    Canada Avalon Member Johnnycomelately's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,745 times in 997 posts

Quote Posted by Delight (here)
    The call at the beginning of the video.....
    ...sounds obvs f*ke”? He also plays similar tracks over his examination of ‘footprints’ in snow at the end together with his ‘conversation’ with it. If I cared much about believing, this would turn me off.

I hope this field of study becomes clear one day, either the true or the false being evident. Until then, we should look critically at all proferred ‘evidence’.

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Johnnycomelately For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (11th July 2022), Hym (25th January 2023), Mike (10th July 2022), Nasu (11th July 2022), pounamuknight (21st July 2022)

9. Link to Post #65
    United States Avalon Member DNA's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,950 times in 4,333 posts

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    Quote Posted by DNA (here)
    This story blew me away.
    It's tough to tell how valid but there are things here I've never heard before. It's disturbing but good.
    I really would love to hear someone else's take on it.
    This is a good telling but I think it will be possible to get a
    Version told by the actual witness.
    I want to give a short synopsis but I don't really know where to start. This is very unique and I'm absolutely hoping someone gives it a go.
    Good luck

Yes, this is a must-see. Highly recommended. Bob Gymlan, the researcher and narrator, does a very good job of recounting a really extraordinary multiple-close-encounter story.

As a 10 year old kid, the person who experienced all this, and was (a) interviewed by Gymlan and (b) produced a bunch of extraordinarily skilled and vivid sketches, was physically playing with a young Bigfoot, until things got way out of hand — featuring adult humans, adult Bigfoots, shotguns, and eventually the police and other authorities. The entire complex multi-day incident has a ton of detail. It'd be challenging to summarize.

I have to say, I had little trouble believing it. It brought to mind the 100 year old (1924) story of Albert Ostman, a Canadian prospector who as a young man was kidnapped by a Bigfoot family and held captive for 6 days until he escaped. Ostman stuck by his story to his dying day. See this thread:
    Okay, Bob is now actually interviewing Randy. I've been looking forward to this, it came out two days ago. I'm posting it right now and about to watch it. I'm pretty excited.

10. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Post:

Alecs (6th July 2022), Bill Ryan (6th July 2022), BMJ (23rd August 2023), Chip (10th July 2022), Denise/Dizi (11th July 2022), Ewan (23rd August 2023), Hym (25th January 2023), Mike (10th July 2022), Nasu (11th July 2022), pounamuknight (21st July 2022), Satori (10th July 2022), Spellbound (14th January 2023)

11. Link to Post #66
    Thanks
    Thanked 459,492 times in 32,928 posts

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    This story blew me away.
    It's tough to tell how valid but there are things here I've never heard before. It's disturbing but good.
    I really would love to hear someone else's take on it.
    This is a good telling but I think it will be possible to get a
    Version told by the actual witness.
    I want to give a short synopsis but I don't really know where to start. This is very unique and I'm absolutely hoping someone gives it a go.
    Good luck

Yes, this is a must-see. Highly recommended. Bob Gymlan, the researcher and narrator, does a very good job of recounting a really extraordinary multiple-close-encounter story.

As a 10 year old kid, the person who experienced all this, and was (a) interviewed by Gymlan and (b) produced a bunch of extraordinarily skilled and vivid sketches, was physically playing with a young Bigfoot, until things got way out of hand — featuring adult humans, adult Bigfoots, shotguns, and eventually the police and other authorities. The entire complex multi-day incident has a ton of detail. It'd be challenging to summarize.

I have to say, I had little trouble believing it. It brought to mind the 100 year old (1924) story of Albert Ostman, a Canadian prospector who as a young man was kidnapped by a Bigfoot family and held captive for 6 days until he escaped. Ostman stuck by his story to his dying day. See this thread:
    Okay, Bob is now actually interviewing Randy. I've been looking forward to this, it came out two days ago. I'm posting it right now and about to watch it. I'm pretty excited.

Well — all I can say is that I've done a lot of interviews, both formal and otherwise, and I do consider that I know quite a lot about witnesses and how they behave. I'd bet a pretty fair amount, though it may remain forever impossible to prove, that Randy is telling his truth.

12. The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

BMJ (23rd August 2023), Chip (10th July 2022), Denise/Dizi (11th July 2022), DNA (14th July 2022), eagle0027 (11th July 2022), Ewan (23rd August 2023), Hym (25th January 2023), Jad (10th July 2022), kudzy (11th July 2022), Mark (Star Mariner) (12th July 2022), Mike (10th July 2022), Nasu (11th July 2022), pounamuknight (21st July 2022), Reinhard (10th July 2022), Satori (10th July 2022), Sirus (10th July 2022), Spellbound (14th January 2023), Violet3 (11th July 2022), Yoda (11th July 2022)

13. Link to Post #67
    Thanks

I believed Randy as well... Great video! It is sad that it came down to the small one being killed... Even worse, how they treated him after they killed him...

I played the Sasquatch Ontario video, and while Johnnnycomelately thought it was a turn off, my dog went nuts, trying to climb into my lap, like she does when I take her to the vet for a check up! I constantly watch videos online, and she is always sitting with me... Many have been about Sasquatch, with sounds from them, or other beings screaming, But she has never done that before... And she was around me when I had my own experiences with them..

She behaved more like she wanted me to protect her from something, rather than her trying to protect me... She was genuinelly frightened.. So there was something primal in that voice that she heard that scared her terribly...

I have to say, they do speak very good English when telepathically communicating, and they send emotions as well, so you do not miss the intention of the messages.... Fascinating really... I just want to add that while some are hostile, they're not all out to kidnap people and eat them... Although I am sure some do... But there are other things out in the wild still not spoken of, that do the same... So I think they get the bad rap for all of it. And that's sad...

14. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Denise/Dizi For This Post:

Bill Ryan (11th July 2022), DNA (14th July 2022), Ewan (23rd August 2023), Hym (25th January 2023), Johnnycomelately (11th July 2022), Mark (Star Mariner) (12th July 2022), Merkaba360 (12th July 2022), Michael Hawk (15th July 2022), Nasu (11th July 2022), Patient (11th July 2022), pounamuknight (21st July 2022), Spellbound (14th January 2023), Spiral (13th July 2022)

15. Link to Post #68
    Aaland Avalon Member Blastolabs's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,353 times in 432 posts

This seemed relevant here...Click image for larger version

Name:	289263282_10226897451523679_4959058538675651222_n.jpg
Views:	25
Size:	52.8 KB
ID:	49283

16. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Blastolabs For This Post:

Bill Ryan (12th July 2022), Denise/Dizi (13th July 2022), DNA (14th July 2022), Ewan (23rd August 2023), Hym (15th January 2023), Johnnycomelately (13th July 2022), Mark (Star Mariner) (12th July 2022), Merkaba360 (12th July 2022), mojo (12th July 2022), pounamuknight (21st July 2022), Spiral (13th July 2022)

17. Link to Post #69
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,503 times in 420 posts

If we can't get aliens to join the party soon, can we at least unveil the hidden terrestrials or interdimensional earth natives We need life to take a turn and get more interesting. lol

18. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Merkaba360 For This Post:

Bill Ryan (17th November 2022), Denise/Dizi (13th July 2022), DNA (14th July 2022), Ewan (23rd August 2023), Hym (15th January 2023), pounamuknight (21st July 2022)

19. Link to Post #70
    Thanks

I am not so sure the aliens are "Aliens" at all! With the volumes of stories that suggest many find these beings all over this planet... Some with craft, some without.... And if they have no craft, that would indicate they were either abandoned here, transplanted here, or have lived here all along... And there is evidence that this planet has had high technologies in the past, as well as flying craft and wars using said craft...

If these things existed, cloaking technologies probably did as well, and this may be what the "Forest People" use. It may also be where we got the technologies from.

What if they do live right here among us, using holographic technologies to hide their homes? Or underground ? I suppose it would be easier to call them aliens from another planet... but if the people who control the narrative, had to tell humans that these beings live among us? I could then see why they would want to keep that quiet... It would cause a panic of massive proportions.

We use holographic technology to hide our military bases now... Did we copy someone else by doing this?

Perhaps some areas were off limits to people not because of military bases, but perhaps instead, it was found that those areas have access to these other people? They claim that sasquatch tends to like to go to military bases, perhaps it is the other way around, and they build these bases to keep the sasquatch issue under wraps? Just a thought...

It does seem that they want others to know they exist now.. As they begin to show themselves more and more.

About the possibility of holographic technology being used... I was given a massive demonstration of what they could do with said technology...

Funny story,

While having my own contact experiences, I was told that the Napa valley in California... (wine country) was loaded with those we would call "et"... and months later, while driving through the area, I looked to the rolling hills. While looking at the hillside, I began to see the faces of et actually laid over the rolling hills, in what appeared to be some sort of holographic imagery... My mind was blown.. I sat in the car saying nothing, but rubbing my eyes, and looking again and again, and the images were still there! They did not change as the lighting did, as it should have as we drove past....

We were on a long road trip, and for the entirety of the trip, from that point on, I strained to look out the window to see if this phenomenon reappeared... And while it did to a small degree, around a couple of other locations, the Napa Valley hillsides were just mind boggling. SOMEONE had technology to impose those faces onto the rolling hillsides, as those hillsides were gentle even slopes, yet the shading showed absolute faces, which would have required jagged edges for those types of shadows to appear... Yet those hills had no jagged edges to create the faces I was seeing.

I was shocked and couldn't figure out how that was done, and if I was being shown that absolutely they do live there? Or if someone was just using technology to make me see such things? One thing I did know, was that at our level of technology, we no longer can trust our own eyes...

Do I believe a Sasquatch could cloak? Absolutely.... In fact our military may have learned it from them! Does that mean that they are inter-dimensional? Not necessarily... Perhaps we just do not understand the tech they're using... But the topic is fascinating...

I was having contacts with both greys and sasquatch at the time... Do I believe they both live in California and the surrounding areas? Absolutely... and while still extremely controversial, I also believe reptilians also still reside here, especially near water areas... Do I believe they're all hostile? No, but I do believe some of them can be, and do account for some of the missing people reports...

20. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Denise/Dizi For This Post:

Bill Ryan (17th November 2022), DNA (14th July 2022), Ewan (13th January 2023), Hym (15th January 2023), Michael Hawk (15th July 2022), pounamuknight (21st July 2022), Spiral (13th July 2022)

21. Link to Post #71
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,280 times in 2,100 posts

The majority of my UFO experiences and the one event that I believe to be Sasquatch related was on the West Coast. The mountain regions had a lot of UFO activity and the wilderness within the ranges being a difficult place for the public to access easily - seems like a good place to hide from the human population.

Given that Sasquatch has been sited all across the continent makes me believe that they have the ability to travel great distances easily. Why would a Sasquatch choose to live in a swampy region for example?

There are nice places to visit, yet some not so great to live in if you consider the availability of food sources, shelter (underground?), weather, human population, etc.

22. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Patient For This Post:

Bill Ryan (17th November 2022), Denise/Dizi (14th July 2022), DNA (14th July 2022), Ewan (13th January 2023), Hym (25th January 2023), pounamuknight (21st July 2022)

23. Link to Post #72
    United States Avalon Member Ratszinger's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,309 times in 1,402 posts

On youtube Monkeywerx said in his video days ago that the gov. spy satellites and planes can spot a object the size of a soccer ball and track it on the ground accurately so the government people that watch what is filmed certainly have had to stumble upon bigfoot clans all over the place if not more than this! My guess is that they have info. on ancient megaliths and cities long abandoned also due to the new LIDAR tech and they also have all the data from the lost sunken cities under the ocean now. It would be beneficial to hide what they know if they were say, seeking out gold or wealth in other forms.

Also Ken Walker, a world famous taxidermist from Canada posted on his facebook page one day a Bigfoot he stuffed and everyone laughed and had a good time over it because he did this for some customers apparently and then pulled it and then refused to speak of it further never even responding to those asking further questions. This was all thought to be to convince people it was not legit but then he actually comes into a million dollars for real! He tells us all he won this contest but everyone is thinking yeah right? You stuffed a Bigfoot for a client for huge money and retired and apparently that rumor is going around because he doesn't post his work like he used to he posts the work of the others he worked with still doing that! The Bigfoot he posted was very spooky real appearing! I'll see if I can track down the pic somehow!

I knew one friend of mine on FB would have kept the pics and he did. These are the three he shared. Like I said, shortly after posting these this guy in the pic became a millionaire. That much is confirmed on multiple fronts. Make of it what you will I really know nothing else about it. Maybe one of you guys can help add more??
    Attached Images      
    Last edited by Ratszinger; 13th July 2022 at 20:33.
    The genius consistently stands out from the masses in that he unconsciously anticipates truths of which the population as a whole only later becomes conscious! Speech-circa 1937

24. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Ratszinger For This Post:

Bill Ryan (17th November 2022), BMJ (23rd August 2023), Denise/Dizi (14th July 2022), DNA (14th July 2022), Ewan (13th January 2023), Hym (25th January 2023), kfm27917 (1st May 2023), pounamuknight (21st July 2022), Spellbound (12th January 2023)

25. Link to Post #73
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,320 times in 4,085 posts

There is a LOT of evidence out there, pointing towards a Government cover up concerning Sasquatch. Let's post some of the best cases in so far as this is concerned. Don't let me down.

This little video is of an individual from the American South, who tells the story of going out hunting and under feelings of duress he shot and probably killed a Sasquatch. According to his story he has been hunkered down in a deer blind for hours on end the day before Thanksgiving 2003. He then spots two bigfoot, a large male and a smaller female. He gasps in surprise and the creatures look at him, the female growled in his direction so he shot the female in the chest (I'm not a fan of this, but it happened, as it stands I would rather get this man's story than hey hide in shame due to his actions) the larger male swoops up the smaller female and scrambles straight up the side of a sheer face cliff. After calling a game warden in and showing the game warden where the incident took place and what happened something very important and pertinent to this thread happens.
    The man/hunter is at work, a week after the incident and he receives a visit from two Government officials who question the man about the incident and then through intimidation tell the man/hunter that he would be wise to forget what happened, and come to the realization that he did not see what he thought he saw.
    I found this fascinating, and felt very sad for the creature who got shot. I'm wondering if the guy would even be there to tell the tail if he had not shot his rifle when he had, hitting with a sufficient calibre and in the right place to cause fatality? (or at least a stopping blow)... so I'm very sad the little one got killed(?) but I'm not trying to say this was the friendly Big Foot from the movie Harry and the Hendersons, 1987. How many people have an encounter this close with more than one of them, and live to tell the tail?

The guy said the video camera was 'the third person' he told, after being told to not talk about it, which is more on point of the opening post, but I'm glad he did talk. I can only wildly guess at the reason why hierarchical authorities don't want people talking about their experiences with these creatures. I'd like to fill the gaps with assumptions of good faith but it remains a mystery and I doubt there's much good faith in there.

26. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Matthew For This Post:

Bill Ryan (17th November 2022), DNA (17th November 2022), Ewan (13th January 2023), Hym (17th November 2022), Ratszinger (13th January 2023), Spellbound (12th January 2023)

27. Link to Post #74
    Canada Avalon Member Spellbound's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,257 times in 1,040 posts

I'm 100% certain that the gov't is fully aware of Squatch. I also believe there is a special gov't black op's squad for the purpose of taking out bad or "rogue" Squatch...but you will rarely (if ever) hear about this.

Dave - Toronto

28. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Spellbound For This Post:

Bill Ryan (13th January 2023), DNA (13th January 2023), Ewan (23rd August 2023), Hym (25th January 2023), NancyV (23rd August 2023), Ratszinger (13th January 2023)

29. Link to Post #75
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,016 times in 2,210 posts

{snipped - see post 3}

I think it also quite possible that some of what Lloyd Pye was stating in terms of human evolution might play into Sasquatch being a suppressed subject. Lloyd Pye stating that he thinks there is enough fossil evidence to look at Sasquatch as our most recent ancestor Neanderthal, and that this could lead to the Annunaki genetic tinkering that led to human beings. So Sasquatch being the original hominid on this planet and we being the Frankenstein genetic project, would be a fairly logical thing to try and suppress.
    yes wouldn't it (be a fairly logical thing to try and suppress.) in this age of Elite Imposed Secrecy.... and could explain the inter~dimensional thing if they can come through in certain areas (natural and manmade time/space portals)... areas where they lived hundreds of thousands of years ago - they might even be the first stage of the hybrid creation - before it was tinkered around with more and resulted in Us...

When I was looking at the Lost Book of Enki and Tablet 6 - I thought of Big Foot / Sasquatch....

@0:18...'...to the incredulous leadership, Enki reveals a secret: in the Abzu there roams a wild Being akin to the Anunnaki ...'

@1:55... 'Shaggy with hair is their whole body - their head hair is like a lion's...'

@2:26...'...To the house of life Enki led them - in strong cages there were some of the Beings. At the sight of Enki and the others they jumped up, with fists on their cage bars they were beating. They were grunting and snorting, no words were they speaking..'

mmmmm

the whole of Tablet 6 is pretty incredible...

yes imagine if it turns out we are a mix of Sasquatch and Anunnaki... ( one third Sasquatch, two thirds Anunnaki?) that would be quite a shocker for most people -

Another possibility about the cover up could be that there are modern day experiments that result in Big Foot type Beings - perhaps trying to reverse the process from out DNA and they sometimes escape because of their intelligence or are let out to be studied in the wild... [speculation]

Anyway here's Tablet 6 - in the introduction video of the series it talks about the original being dictated by Enki to the scribe, Endubsar, written on Lapis Lazuli with a stylus 'handle made of electrum, tip is divine crystal..' ...

The Lost Book of Enki Tablet 6

Last edited by jaybee; 1st May 2023 at 19:12.

30. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to jaybee For This Post:

Bill Ryan (9th May 2023), DNA (1st May 2023), Ewan (2nd May 2023), NancyV (23rd August 2023), Szymon (2nd May 2023), Vangelo (1st May 2023)

31. Link to Post #76
    United States Avalon Member DNA's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,950 times in 4,333 posts

At 1:23 that's an hour and twenty three minutes in.
    Winters mentions how humans did not evolve here but rather we arrived here.
    That many of the monkees and apes were the result of earlier human scientists combing human and animal genes just like Sasquatch or big foot.
    This Meier contact is from 76.
    This recording is from 95.
    The Melba Ketchum Sasquatch genome stating Sasquatch is a human and animal hybrid is from 2015.
    So Billy Meier is told by his contacts that sasquatch is a human and animal hybrid.
    Yes, this would be a reason the government would want to cover this all up.

32. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Post:

Bill Ryan (9th May 2023), BMJ (23rd August 2023), Ewan (9th May 2023), NancyV (23rd August 2023)

33. Link to Post #77
    Germany Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,027 times in 268 posts

According to "The sasquatch message to humanity" books it is vice versa. Sasquatch were created long before humans from DNA from several advanced extraterrestrial species + DNA from the planet they lived on. In this solar system this happened on planet Maldek, which is now the asteroid belt.
    After their immigration to Mars they were also settled on Earth with an inclusion of DNA from the most advanced mammal species on earth at that time: giant lemurs. They are not connected to apes. This happend about 200 years ago. They are a lot older than the human species on earth.
    What sasquatch and humans have in common is their extraterrestrial DNA. That is the main genetic link.

34. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Olaf For This Post:

DNA (24th May 2023), Ewan (9th May 2023), Mari (23rd August 2023), NancyV (23rd August 2023)

35. Link to Post #78
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,053 times in 2,398 posts

Discovered some interesting links today, shared below. They clearly show many 'officialdom' encounters that would have led to collating of considerable information were anyone bothered to do it. I suspect someone was.

These links were all to be found at one time on a no longer accessible site called www . lawnflowersjerkyandbigfoots . com. Thanks to The Wayback Machine (TWM) we can still read the concise reports but anyone wanting to read individual depth on any report would need to pick out the actual link and probably employ TWM further.

https://web.archive.org/web/20130528...Shootings.aspx

https://web.archive.org/web/20130427...overnment.aspx

https://web.archive.org/web/20130103...andBodies.aspx

--------------------------------------------------

Further to those links here is a page showing around 80 newspaper articles from times gone by concerning wildmen and such. Each individual clipping image can be clicked for a larger version to make them legible.

eg:

--

That second one there fits the profile of a young male, in a sparsely populated widespread species, seeking a mate down to a 'T'.

(Raises an interesting question vis a vis what the heck is a 'T'?)
    Last edited by Ewan; 23rd August 2023 at 13:54. Reason: Add second image and further commentary.

36. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ewan For This Post:

Mark (Star Mariner) (24th August 2023), NancyV (23rd August 2023), Seeclearly (23rd August 2023)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 4