+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 4 LastLast

Thread: Sasquatch Cover up??? Does the Government know about Sasquatch?

1. Link to Post #21
    Thanks

Default Re: Sasquatch Cover up??? Does the Government know about Sasquatch?

Sasquatch people Ontario

The best documentation of Bigfoot I have ever seen ! Great recordings of audio voices of them and conversations. Also, they have a connection with ORBS.

[YOUTUBEhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t0ui6d4SeIE&list=PLXfsQrlVODPvBueOBujJMy6jDz3bkCAB0&index=3][/YOUTUBE]

Also :: Anonymous Former National Guardsman Claims Mount St. Helens Burnt Bigfoot

http://bigfootevidence.blogspot.ca/2...guardsman.html
    Last edited by Swanette; 6th July 2016 at 21:57.

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Swanette For This Post:

Chip (31st December 2018), conk (27th July 2016), DNA (6th July 2016), Holly Lindin (26th September 2016), mojo (27th July 2016), Shannon (8th July 2016), Tyy1907 (7th July 2016)

3. Link to Post #22
    United States Avalon Member DNA's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,731 times in 4,313 posts

Here is a conversation a lot of information comes out of. A Government conspiracy is implied in this conversation, and there is the acknowledgment that researchers are becoming aware of this to the point that they understand research has to go underground in a manner of speaking. Those at the top are understanding that not only is acadamia not going to help, but anything "establishment" will hinder the research process. Even to the extent of having an actual bigfoot body. An actual bigfoot body is something that would have to be hidden until the right moment. The entire conversation can be found here also more related links as well http://bigfootevidence.blogspot.com/...d-bigfoot.html

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Breakings news from Robert Lindsay's blog about the Erickson Project, two dead Bigfoots, Matt Moneymaker, DNA samples, National Geographic, and many more.

We don't know how Robert gets people to spill the beans about the Erickson Project, but I bet you it's either money or drugs. First the Richard Stubstat Erickson Project Bigfoot DNA leak, and now this. How do you do it Robert? Did you slip a pill into their drinks without them noticing? Whatever you do, keep it up, because we all deserve to know!

Here's the article taken from Robert's blog:
    New Erickson Project News: Bigfoot DNA Project Using Two Dead Bigfoot Bodies for Samples

Note: Long, runs to 24 pages.

I was recently put into touch with a hunter from Western North America who is quite well known in his field. You might even say that he is famous. He and others were the subject of a recent book, and he often gives talks at various forums. He was formerly employed at America’s foremost science museum but is no longer working there.

He is considered to be at the top of his field, which I will not reveal here. He is also a hunter and travels around North America hunting. He especially likes to hunt bears. This puts him in touch with many other hunters. He is also active on taxidermy boards. He has deep ties to the Erickson Project and the Olympic Project.

He will be known anonymously as Bear Hunter in this article, as he only talked to me on the grounds that his identity was kept secret.

Robert Lindsay: Hi, what made you decide to get in touch with me?

Bear Hunter: Well, I read your article where you interviewed Richard Stubstad, and I thought, “Wow! This guy is hot on the trial! He’s really close. He’s closing in. So I decided to fill in some blanks for you.”

RL: Is there a reason why you decided to spill the beans on this hot news to me just now?

BH: Yes, I am getting very impatient with the pace of this project. You know, it’s always coming out this year, then next year, then this year again, then next year again, then this spring. I’m getting tired of it. I want to jumpstart this project and tell them to get going and finish it up.

RL: You say you have some blockbuster news regarding the Erickson Project Bigfoot DNA study, right?

BH: Yes I do. This all started from a thread on Taxidermy.net, a website where I hang out. There are sometimes threads on Bigfoots, and in this one thread, in November 2010, a guy said that he had just shot two Bigfoots! The guy is a trapper, a taxidermist and a hunter. This was huge news of course, and pretty soon there were lots of followup posts. Somehow the guy’s name and number got out, and there were reports of people bothering him and harassing him. He asked the webmaster, George Ruff, to shut down the thread. George shut it down.

Well, afterward, I got in touch with the guy and talked to him for a while. Adrian Erickson, Matt Moneymaker and Tyler Huggins all got involved. Moneymaker and Huggins are with the BFRO (Bigfoot Field Research Organization). Erickson had heard of Bigfoots getting shot; actually, he has lots a number of stories from Canada where they get shot pretty regularly. But, as he put it, “I’ve never been two weeks behind a shooting before.” Everybody was scrambling after this guy!

RL: How was it that the Bigfoots came to be shot, and were they killed?

BH: In November 2010, [name withheld] was hunting on the border between Nevada and California, inside California, near a game refuge. (RL: Based on my investigation, it took place in or near the Dixie Mountain Game Refuge west of Frenchman Lake on the Plumas National Forest in Plumas County. It borders Washoe County in Nevada. See a map here).

On one side of the game refuge, there was this single road in a canyon leading into and out of the refuge. Bigfoots were apparently using the game refuge, since they are safe from hunters there.

The guy was on this road when he came upon a large dirty-white (RL: supposedly female) Bigfoot standing in the road. Since the narrow road was the only route in and out of the place, the Bigfoots were forced to use this road whether they wanted to or not. The Bigfoot was standing there waving her arms at him. I thought maybe she was telling the hunter to back up so the Bigfoot could move through, since the Bigfoot was stuck on the road, no?

The guy stopped his truck and jumped out. He knew it was a Bigfoot, but he thought she was threatening him. The Bigfoot knew his intentions by now, and she started to run away. He shot her with a 25.06. He shot her through the side of her chest, piercing her lungs. The Bigfoot took off into the brush, but he heard her crash down soon afterward.

Next thing he knew, he heard barking sounds coming from the side of the road. There were two young Bigfoots there that popped up out of nowhere. They were brown-colored. The hunter shot one of the young Bigfoots dead! He’s an idiot, right?

It died in his arms. 4 feet tall, 80 pounds. He said it had a huge head, and then I knew it was a young Bigfoot, because the young ones have gigantic heads while they are still young. The head is more normal sized as they get older. Remember that “Pancake Video” from the Kentucky Project, where the young Bigfoot has a huge head that everyone was saying was a human with some birth defect? Well, that is what they look like when they are young.

Have you seen the Jacobs footage that they say is a mangy bear? The shooter told me the juvenile he shot looked just like the Jacobs creature.

RL: Yes, what is it? A bear?

BH: No way. It’s a juvenile Bigfoot. You can tell by the hips. And the neck. The thing has no neck. I know bears. I love bears. No way is that a bear.

RL: Why did he shoot the adult Bigfoot? He says he thought it was a bear.

BH: No. He knew what it was. Because of the color. Bears don’t come in off-white. Anyone knows that. He shot it because he thought it was threatening him.

RL: Why did he shoot the juvenile Bigfoot? He says it got up on an outcrop and was threatening him.

BH: No, that’s not true. Why did he shoot it? He’s that kind of guy. I know a lot of hunters. Most are good people, but some are not. There are a lot of guys like him out there hunting. People shoot things just because they can, just to kill them. That’s why he did it. He did it because that’s what kind of person he is.

RL: What did he do with the Bigfoots?

BH: He told us that he left them lying there. There was snow on the ground, so we figured that there might still be enough time to go in and get the bodies. Pretty soon, we decided that the guy was probably lying. We thought he probably took the bodies, because taxidermists are hoarders – they never leave anything they shoot in the field.

RL: The Olympic Project says they went back to the site over two weeks later and found a bit of flesh on the ground, left over from the shooting. They used this bit of flesh to slice up and submit to the DNA project.

BH: No, they told me they never went back there.

RL: What happened to the dead Bigfoots?

BH: Well, we put the hunter in contact with the Olympic Project that is working on Bigfoots in Washington State. We didn’t hear much for a while, only that the OP folks kept saying, “We are just trying to keep [name withheld] out of jail.” The hunter was convinced that if California figured out he shot these two Bigfoots, he was going to jail. He was really afraid of going to jail.

RL: Ok, then?

BH: Moneymaker and the BFRO were in on this too. It was a mad rush for those bodies!

We didn’t hear much more for a while until the Olympic Project starting sending samples to Melba Ketchum for her DNA project as part of the Erickson Project. Some of the samples that the EP was getting were of tissue, and they looked like they were carved off a dead body!

(RL: One sample appeared to be carved off of the thigh of a human or hominid cadaver. Dr. Ketchum was so freaked out by the sample that she called people up asking them to hold it for her in case the police came to her lab, because she was afraid of going to jail.)

The samples had two different colors of hair. Obviously, the Olympic Project was sending Ketchum samples carved from the bodies of the two dead Bigfoots? Isn’t that incredible?

RL: Who has the Bigfoots, the hunter or the Olympic Project?

BH: I think that the hunter still has the bodies or he has parts of the bodies. Maybe he cut parts off them before he left. If he has the bodies, he has probably cut them up, cut off the heads and has them on ice. They can last a long time like that. I don’t think the Olympic Project has the bodies.

We did a lot more digging, and we found that now the hunter is associated deeply with the OP. He’s part of their project. The OP is not admitting to anything. They deny it all, they say they have no dead Bigfoots, and they don’t have access to any.

RL: Incredible news!

BH: Yes, there’s more too. Notice how the Olympic Project is all over the Internet boards talking about how they have enough Bigfoot samples to last for years? Guess why they say that? Probably because they have access to two dead Bigfoot bodies! Think about it.

RL: Too much…Do you know about any leaks from the Erickson Project DNA study?

BH: Yes, I do. They are very close to humans. Say if chimpanzees are 2 clicks away from humans, these things are maybe 3/4 of a click away.

RL: Ok, and they are in the Homo line?

BH: Yes, I am sure of that. Recall that say 50,000 YBP, there were maybe five different hominids on the planet. Homo sapiens sapiens, Homo erectus, Homo Floresiensis, Denisova, Homo heidelbergensis and Neandertal Man. All of these other hominids are gone. What happened to them?

RL: We killed them all.

BH: Yes, we killed them all. So the only thing that could survive was something that was huge, very stealthy and wary, hated humans, favored the most remote areas, had the use of bad smell to ward off enemies, used an intense EMF field to paralyze and disorient enemies, was very strong and had a very thick skin that was hard to penetrate. They’re the ultimate survivors of our genocidal wars.

RL: Do you think they are humans or apes?

BH: I don’t know. You know Bindernagel wrote that book, America’s Great Ape, but then after he saw the Bigfoots in Kentucky, he changed his mind. Now he thinks that they are hominids. But I know one fellow who saw one face to face on a trail. He said it’s ape-like; it’s an ape-man. So who knows?

RL: Do you have any info on the Kentucky Project?

BH: I do. Erickson bought that place, and he got a lot of great video out of there. He installed Dennis Pfohl and Leila Hadj-Chikh there, and they shot quite a bit of Bigfoot video. Erickson said he had so much good Bigfoot video that he was getting tired of taking pictures of them. At one point, he brought Bindernagel down there to see the Bigfoots. Bindernagel was able to see them. He also wanted to bring John Green down there, but he was very sick with prostate cancer and could not make it.

A friend of mine saw the famous video of the young female Bigfoot walking in the forest. She walks towards the camera, then sees the camerawoman, growls and turns away. He said there is no way that this could be a costume. They also shot video of a huge male at that site, but everyone is keeping very quiet about that.

RL: Do you believe that Erickson is in it for the money?

BH: I get tired of hearing this. Erickson has sunk $3 million of his own money into this thing. $3 million! He hasn’t made one nickel back.

RL: Do you have any information about Erickson’s movie about Bigfoot?

BH: Yes, it’s finished! 100% completed. They are just waiting for the DNA study to finish up, and I have no word on that yet.

RL: Do you know if Dr. Ketchum has any TV or film interests in the works?

BH: Yes, she is involved with National Geographic. They want to do a special on Bigfoot, and she is involved in that.

RL: What’s the relationship between Bigfoots and trappers?

BH: Bigfoots hang out along traplines and raid them. I heard of one case where a Bigfoot got caught in a trap. The Bigfoot got himself out of the trap by bending the solid steel! Unbelievable!

RL: You say you hear a lot of stories of Bigfoots getting killed?

BH: Yes, I get a story about every 2 months. They range from recent to pretty far back in time. There are many stories coming out of Canada too. Erickson also has many stories. It’s the same story every time. People kill it, and it looks so much like a human being that they leave it in the field because they are afraid they are going to be prosecuted for murder.

RL: I say that if you believe in Bigfoot, you must also believe in a few things. 1) People are shooting at and killing these things fairly regularly. 2) There must be a government coverup. 3) We are photographing and videotaping Bigfoots on a fairly regular basis.

BH: I agree. As far as a government coverup, of course the government must know about these things. And I know that the timber industry knows about them. And people shoot them all the time.

There was a recent case in Alberta where the Fish and Wildlife people were poisoning wolves. They are supposed to tell trappers about this, but they didn’t in this case. A trapper found a dead wolf partly eaten and huge tracks leading away from it. The tracks were of a Bigfoot that had been poisoned by eating the wolf. The guy tracked it for a while but then lost the trail.

He reported it to the Game people, but they paid him $20,000 to shut him up. They kept saying, “So, you lost 5 cougar dogs tracking that thing. That’s worth about $20,000.” He hadn’t lost any cougar dogs. He finally figured out they were offering him money to shut him up, so he took the money.

RL: What’s the motivation for the coverup?

BH: In Canada, they are worried about resource lockup. They are afraid it will shut down logging. I know that up there, as soon as there is a Bigfoot sighting, the timber people get word of it and come in and clearcut the area. They do that to drive the Bigfoot off, because they don’t want the Bigfoot on their logging land. They’re afraid it will keep them from logging the land.

RL: Do you think Bigfoots are getting habituated to humans in any way?

BH: Yes, a friend of mine in Alberta told me about a Bigfoot that was living on the outskirts of the Nordegg dump, living off the garbage, foraging food out of the trash. People tracked the thing way back into a remote area and found its nest. All sorts of stuff from the dump had been hung in trees 8-10 feet up, bicycles, chairs, you name it. The Bigfoot was decorating its home with that stuff.

RL: Wow!

BH: Yes, I have so many stories. When I go to give my talks, I always say if you have any Bigfoot stories, come up and talk to me afterward. Every time, people come up to talk to me. All sorts of people. They haven’t told many others about their sightings, and every case, they have not reported it to any private or public agency.

One guy told me how he was hunting in a swamp in the Southeast US, and he passed out from the swamp gas. The stuff can overwhelm you and make you pass out.

He woke up, and he was next to a spring. There was a huge 8-foot Bigfoot crouched down next to him, offering a cup of water from the spring. The cup had been hanging from the spring. People sometimes hang metal cups from springs. He took a drink, passed out again, and then woke up again later on. The Bigfoot was still there, and it offered him another drink. He drank it and passed out again. He woke up the third time, and the Bigfoot was gone.

RL: Do you think that tracking dogs are good for tracking Bigfoots, say in order to capture one? Jeff Meldrum has been talking about that a lot lately.

BH: I think dogs are useless when it comes to tracking these things. You know, I am a hunter, and I use tracking dogs all the time. We take people out on guided hunts, and I hunt myself all the time using guides. Dogs will track anything, but they won’t track these things. The meanest dog on Earth will be left pissing, shivering and whimpering by his master’s legs.

I knew one guy who sent six dogs after a Bigfoot. Only five of them came back; the sixth was torn up. The other five dogs were so traumatized that they were useless as trackers. They would never track another animal again. And these were good tracking dogs.

RL: What do you think of Bigfoots’ use of infrasound?

BH: I am not sure that they use infrasound. You see, all animals have an EMF field that they give off, and these things do too. One of my theories is that these things have a very strong EMF field that they give off, and they may be able to manipulate it. One thing you notice is that when these things are around, everything goes quiet, and most of the animals around take off. That’s because of the strong EMF field that the Bigfoots give off. It scares the crap out of other animals.

I know that they use this field to disorient people. Erickson said he was being chased out of the forest in Canada by one once, and he was so disoriented and delirious that he had to keep looking at the moss on the trees, because you know, moss only grows on the north? That’s because the Bigfoot was disorienting him so much that he kept getting lost.

I am going to test this theory out by buying an outfit that they sell for $100. It neutralizes your own EMF field. Supposedly, you can wear it and walk right up to animals and touch them.

RL: Were you always a Bigfoot believer?

BH: Not at all. I was a skeptic until five years ago. Then I started looking into this thing, and all of these people started coming forward, including people I had known for years and trusted completely. I started getting swamped with these stories, even people I had known a long time had stories, but they had never told me! I dove into it, started doing a lot of research, and soon it became completely obvious that these things exist. People can ridicule me all they want to, and they do, believe me. But I don’t care; I know they are real.

RL: Have you met any skeptics who saw one?

BH: Many times. And a lot of them were hardcore skeptics. But then they saw a Bigfoot, and they all changed over to believers. They said that their lives were changed completely.
    Last edited by DNA; 6th July 2016 at 21:51.

4. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Post:

BMJ (8th July 2016), Chip (31st December 2018), Ewan (7th July 2016), Holly Lindin (26th September 2016), Shannon (14th July 2016), TelosianEmbrace (1st July 2022), Tyy1907 (7th July 2016)

5. Link to Post #23
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,951 times in 2,389 posts

Quote A friend of mine saw the famous video of the young female Bigfoot walking in the forest. She walks towards the camera, then sees the camerawoman, growls and turns away. He said there is no way that this could be a costume.
    Any more info on that I wonder, does anyone know which video that refers to?

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Ewan For This Post:

BMJ (8th July 2016), DNA (7th July 2016), Rhah (7th July 2016), Shannon (14th July 2016)

7. Link to Post #24
    Language
    English
    Thanks

I'm going to post some information on infrasound.
    I've posted a story about my uncle Bruce who had a face to face encounter with Sasquatch in Missouri.
    My uncle Bruce was roared at from a fairly close distance, say fifty feet.
    This caused my uncle Bruce to enter a fugue state of detachment and ease of mind.
    There have been many reports of this use of infrasound. Some folks report that they lose consciousness, others are paralyzed.
    And in at least one case the recipient of what appeared to be infrasound from a Sasquatch entered a disassociated fugue state where they are convinced they are extremely hot (even in freezing potentially deadly winter conditions) and they often can not stop themselves from taking off their clothes and not recognizing nor feel the ill effects of the freezing weather they are in.

Here is the only example I've ever run across that seems to exemplify Sasquatch using this infrasound on someone who began undressing and enter the fugue state.

Tigers are said to have this ability as well.
    Tigers are said to be able to stun their prey with infrasound.

Here is another video showing infrasound use by Sasquatch.

Last edited by DNA; 7th July 2016 at 10:31.

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Post:

BMJ (8th July 2016), Chip (31st December 2018), Foxie Loxie (8th July 2016), mojo (27th July 2016), Shannon (14th July 2016), TelosianEmbrace (1st July 2022)

9. Link to Post #25
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Here is a rather tabloidy UNSEALED CONSPIRACY FILES doing an episode on a possible Bigfoot cover up.
    Some decent information, talk about MIB's taking blood samples from people. The Army Corps of Engineers listing Bigfoot as a native species of Washington State.
    Over all the video is a little naïve in my opinion. The culmination of the video keeps insisting that science needs a bigfoot body, and I can't help but to laugh and shake my head thinking, isn't the title of this episode called Bigfoot cover up? I just don't think they understand the depths this cover up goes and or the extent the Government is willing to go to keep this a secret.

You have to open up the video in a new window. It won't play as it sits.

This video documents various run ins the US military has had with Sasquatch. At 10:20 into the video a book by Rick Berry titled "bigfoot on the eastcoast" he reported on a case from june 1976 where many residents called about a 10 ft non-human that smelled of rotten fish guts and dog excrement. The police used canines to hunt the creature, but the dogs had no interest in tracking the creature. The following day more reports came in and residents were told to stay safe in their home. Dogs were again brought in and this time the dogs tracked it to an interstate tunnel. A few weeks later the creature re-emerged and the US Army was called in to handle the situation. Many folks believe the Army did in fact kill the creature. Media silence was then noted on the situation, and it was at this time that folks began to feel a government cover up was taking place.

Last edited by DNA; 8th July 2016 at 07:20.

10. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Post:

Bill Ryan (8th July 2016), BMJ (8th July 2016), Chip (31st December 2018), Foxie Loxie (8th July 2016), Spellbound (10th July 2016), TelosianEmbrace (1st July 2022), Tyy1907 (11th July 2016)

11. Link to Post #26
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,349 times in 1,707 posts

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    My personal best guess would be the following. It's not one of the 6 possibilities cited in my long post above about the 1999 Battle Mountain forest fire incident.

7. THE US FOREST SERVICE AND THE BUREAU OF LAND MANAGEMENT CAN DO ABSOLUTELY NOTHING ABOUT THIS.

The entire issue is beyond their control. To publicly acknowledge the reality of Bigfoot (which to some people would be a very scary reality) would be to admit that the authorities can do nothing about this 'wild man' living in the deep woods, possibly in quite large numbers.

The direct similarity to the UFO problem is clear. These mysterious, intelligently controlled craft are everywhere in our skies, and the US Air Force is totally powerless to do anything about the situation. And that powerlessness can NOT be admitted.
    That was my exact same thought.

Because historically europeans upon colonizing / invading north america, south america, australia, new zealand and so on have always tried to sever the connection the aborgines have had to the land by destroying the culture, relocation, genocide, abduction and assimiliation into european culture. For example her in Australia the tasmanian aborgines were hunted to extinction and we had the stolen generation were aborginal children were taken from their parents to be assimilated into white society.

In the case of the sasquatch because of there extra abilities and shear size and strength they have been impossible to control and subdue unlike other aborgines. Therefore like UFO's offically the sasquatchian people do not exist.
    Last edited by BMJ; 9th July 2016 at 18:17.

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to BMJ For This Post:

DNA (8th July 2016), Foxie Loxie (8th July 2016), Shannon (14th July 2016), Spellbound (13th July 2016), Tyy1907 (11th July 2016)

13. Link to Post #27
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,393 times in 3,308 posts

Quote The results from the tests are not for the faint of heart. The results from these tests are the kind of thing Graham Hancock should devote a lecture on.
    The results from the tests state that Sasquatch is only 15,000 years old. Which is a drop in the bucket. It is like nothing.
    And further, Sasquatch is a Hybrid.
    Drink that in.
    Sasquatch is a combination of human and as so far as I've heard an unknown animal.
    post by DNA

This really does make so much sense, and it would fit the pieces of the puzzle together really well. This would definitely be something that governments would want to cover up.

14. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Pam For This Post:

BMJ (8th July 2016), DNA (8th July 2016), Foxie Loxie (8th July 2016), Shannon (14th July 2016), Swanette (27th July 2016), TelosianEmbrace (1st July 2022)

15. Link to Post #28
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,275 times in 1,435 posts

Quote Posted by peterpam (here)
    Quote The results from the tests are not for the faint of heart. The results from these tests are the kind of thing Graham Hancock should devote a lecture on.
    The results from the tests state that Sasquatch is only 15,000 years old. Which is a drop in the bucket. It is like nothing.
    And further, Sasquatch is a Hybrid.
    Drink that in.
    Sasquatch is a combination of human and as so far as I've heard an unknown animal.
    post by DNA

This really does make so much sense, and it would fit the pieces of the puzzle together really well. This would definitely be something that governments would want to cover up.
    The reality of Sasquatch and the other variations of them is, to me, one of the greatest keys to human history that is all but completely turned a blind eye to. One of the greatest "stories" never told. Guaranteed factions of governments have vast info about them. They've tried exploiting them for their ninja like abilities for sure. Oh well. Here's Tom with the weather.......

16. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Tyy1907 For This Post:

DNA (13th July 2016), Ewan (15th July 2016), Holly Lindin (27th September 2016), mojo (19th September 2016), Shannon (14th July 2016), Spellbound (13th July 2016)

17. Link to Post #29
    Language
    English
    Thanks

A really excellent David Paulides presentation on Bigfoot.
    He starts off talking about his work in the Hoopa area of Northern California, near where the Patterson Gimlin film was shot.

18. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Post:

blackdog (8th August 2016), BMJ (27th July 2016), Ewan (28th July 2016), Holly Lindin (27th September 2016), Shannon (8th August 2016)

19. Link to Post #30
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Swanette (here)
    Sasquatch people Ontario

The best documentation of Bigfoot I have ever seen ! Great recordings of audio voices of them and conversations. Also, they have a connection with ORBS.

[YOUTUBEhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t0ui6d4SeIE&list=PLXfsQrlVODPvBueOBujJMy6jDz3bkCAB0&index=3][/YOUTUBE]

Also :: Anonymous Former National Guardsman Claims Mount St. Helens Burnt Bigfoot

http://bigfootevidence.blogspot.ca/2...guardsman.html

Published on Jan 25, 2015

In this 105-minute special report from Canada, we document one of the most noteworthy instances of human-sasquatch interaction to have emerged publicly in recent years. “Sasquatch Ontario” began publishing video stories on YouTube more than two years ago. Based on their unprecedented first-hand experiences

, Mike Paterson and his colleague, the owner of the property at which the interactions occur on a very regular basis, have been vocal proponents of the theory that sasquatch are a type of ancient human, highly evolved, highly sentient, and keenly aware of how their path is now reconnecting with ours – potentially to everyone’s benefit.

20. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Swanette For This Post:

BMJ (29th July 2016), conk (29th July 2016), DNA (12th August 2016), Ewan (28th July 2016), Foxie Loxie (28th July 2016), mojo (27th July 2016), Shannon (8th August 2016)

21. Link to Post #31
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,349 times in 1,707 posts

David Paulides of Missing 411 visits Australia to report on strange disappearances in the first of this three part series.

Australia Part 1: Gaida Coote

Australia Part 2: Gary Tweddle

Australia Part 3: Elizabeth O'pray

These areas are about one hour or a little more drive outside of Sydney going west to the blue mountain range. The blue mountains is a mountain range that basically parallels the coast up threw NSW and is over 1,000 kilometres long.

Yowie the australian sasquatch
    Link: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yowie

Interesting and relevant aborginal legend:

Legend of The Three Sisters (The rock formation in Katoomba, NSW, Australia)
    From: http://www.aussie-info.com/places/ns...mts/legend.php
    Long ago in the Blue Mountains there lived three little Aboriginal sisters. They were Meenhi, Wimlah and Gunnedoo, whose Witch Doctor father was called Tyawan.

Only one creature was feared by all � the Bunyip who lived in a deep hole. When Tyawan had to pass the hole, he would leave his daughters safely on the cliff behind a rocky wall. One day, waving goodbye to his daughters, he descended the cliff steps. On top of the cliff a big centipede suddenly appeared and frightened Meehni, who threw a stone at it. The stone rolled over the cliff and crashed into the valley.

Birds, animals and fairies stopped still as the rocks behind the three sisters split open, leaving them on a thin ledge.
    The Three Sisters

The angry Bunyip emerged to see the terrified sisters. In the valley, Tyawan saw the Bunyip close to his daughters, so he pointed his magic bone at the girls and turned them to stone. The Bunyip then chased Tyawan, who found himself trapped, so he changed himself into a Lyre Bird. Everyone was safe, but Tyawan had dropped his magic bone. After the Bunyip had gone, Tyawan searched and searched for his bone � and he is still searching.

The Three Sisters stand silently watching him from their ledge, hoping he will find the bone to turn them back to Aboriginal girls.

As you look at the Three Sisters, you can hear Tyawan � the Lyre Bird � calling his daughters as his search for the lost bone continues.

Links:
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bunyip
    The bunyip is a large mythical creature from Australian Aboriginal mythology, said to lurk in swamps, billabongs, creeks, riverbeds, and waterholes.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Three_Sisters_(Australia)
    Last edited by BMJ; 14th August 2016 at 14:59.

22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to BMJ For This Post:

DNA (12th August 2016), Ewan (31st August 2016), Shannon (8th August 2016), TelosianEmbrace (1st July 2022)

23. Link to Post #32
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,908 times in 1,388 posts

I read a story online about one guy would was a serving US military person who claimed he reported activity very similar to the mothman reports very near the main entrance of a US military base. At the time be was assigned guard duty covering the night shift. He reported the event through official channels, the report disappeared.

24. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to bogeyman For This Post:

BMJ (14th August 2016), DNA (12th August 2016), Ewan (31st August 2016), TelosianEmbrace (1st July 2022)

25. Link to Post #33
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by DNA (here)
    A really excellent David Paulides presentation on Bigfoot.
    He starts off talking about his work in the Hoopa area of Northern California, near where the Patterson Gimlin film was shot.

Very interesting. Thanks.

He started to lose me a little during the final question portion. His confidence in the Patterson-Gimlin film seemed slightly over the top, and his claim that someone had a note from Disney saying they could never build that suit seemed somewhat wacky. Who gives out these kinds of notes, and if they did make the suit, what kind of note would they have written?

He started to seem overconfident and refused to answer some questions I wanted to know the answer to. Maybe he was tired after a long talk. I found it strange he wasnt familiar with the Todd Standing footage, as well.

Oh, and the point he made about people having more of an ability to film nowadays compared to the Patterson-Gimlin days seemed confused. Taking a film crew out to make a video about bigfoot and then filming a real bigfoot seems like a fairly big coincidence, not that I am offering any opinion about its authenticity. Also, there should be more videos of bigfoot nowadays. Was he saying they were being covered up? I didnt get that part.

Still, I enjoyed the talk. Very interesting stuff about the missing persons.

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to blackdog For This Post:

DNA (12th August 2016), Ewan (31st August 2016)

27. Link to Post #34
    Thanks

Parks service has a Nondisclosure agreement for anyone who has a BF sighting. Hmmmmm

28. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Tyy1907 For This Post:

BMJ (14th August 2016), DNA (12th August 2016), Shannon (12th August 2016), TelosianEmbrace (1st July 2022)

29. Link to Post #35
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Tyy1907 (here)

Parks service has a Nondisclosure agreement for anyone who has a BF sighting. Hmmmmm

It is interesting that the park service has a memorandum in place where the officials of the park will not and can not under threat of losing their jobs discuss anything sasquatch related, other than to say Sasquatch does not exist.

On another note, under no circumstances would I take cave exploring lightly in the Oregon, Northern California and Washington areas. Deep forest solitary caves that took you a multi hour hike to get to. I would leave those alone. It's not worth the risk.

On another note in regards to the thread topic.
    In Mazula Montana, in August of 2014 a hiker disappeared and was found at the bottom of a cliff dead. It was written off as a rock climbing accident but his family and friends said he doesn't rock climb at all.
    Another man who was out in this area cutting wood went missing. He was found the day after a week long search. Dogs did not want to search him out. The man was torn limb from limb and there were no claw marks or teeth marks. The particulars of his death were not included in the paper, which seems to hint that the bigfoot aspect is having an attempt at covering up the information.
    George Allen Bauman was the name of the man cutting wood in case anyone wants to look him up. He was 6'4, so he was no small man.
    Both of these instances took place in August of 2014.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WI3cG2VvP0I

As a last note, it seems this area of southern Montana has a history of strange violent deaths that seem to be and or could be Sasquatch related.
    A word to the wise if you are hiking in the Southern Montana areas.
    Last edited by DNA; 31st August 2016 at 16:10.

30. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Post:

BMJ (1st September 2016), Ewan (31st August 2016), Spellbound (2nd September 2016), TelosianEmbrace (1st July 2022), Tyy1907 (31st August 2016)

31. Link to Post #36
    Canada Avalon Member Spellbound's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,254 times in 1,040 posts

Obviously the gov't is covering this up, but why?? Is this like the ET question....such that Joe Public couldn't handle the truth?? I'm not buying that here. Just classify sasquatch as a type of animal and give it certain rights to be protected. The only thing I could think of is that the gov't doesn't want to deter folks from visiting national parks.

Here's the video of Bill's story about a bigfoot being rescued from a fire in Nevada:

Dave - Toronto

32. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Spellbound For This Post:

BMJ (20th September 2016), DNA (19th September 2016), TelosianEmbrace (1st July 2022), Tyy1907 (25th September 2016)

33. Link to Post #37
    Thanks

Child taken by a sasquatch

34. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Tyy1907 For This Post:

BMJ (26th September 2016), DNA (26th September 2016), Ewan (27th September 2016), mojo (26th September 2016), Spellbound (2nd October 2016)

35. Link to Post #38
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Tyy1907 (here)
    Child taken by a sasquatch
    At 49:00 minutes in this unnamed Park Warden talks about a child that was recently abducted. This Park Warden had read the Missing411 books and as such knew to extend the perimeter of the search when nothing was found up close.
    This Park Warden stated that he and two of his Warden co-workers saw a Sasquatch that screamed at them, this Sasquatch was said to have a little boy slung over his back. The Warden was next to tears while stating that he and his co-searchers were unable to track and thus catch up with the Sasquatch.
    The Warden stated the little boy has yet to be found and one has to assume the worst at this point.
    The interview up to this point is rather meandering and not of much value.
    I hate hearing about this stuff.
    Folks want to think that Sasquatch is a kind benevolent forest brother who wants to leave you shiny pebbles, but in so far as I can tell, the Sasquatch vary, and those who live along the West Coast especially Yosimite, Oregon and Washington State kind of hate our guts, and actually do not mind eating and or raping human beings.
    The forest is not as safe as we have been lead to believe. There is an Alpha predator in the forest, capable of stalking humans with patience, cunning and using talents humans do not have. They move silently, use cover to remain near invisible and have abilities to stun their prey we do not fully understand.
    These creatures prefer higher altitudes such as tree lines, but move down into valleys under cover of darkness where it appears their night vision makes them most formidable at this time. Forewarned is forearmed.

36. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Post:

BMJ (26th September 2016), Ewan (27th September 2016), Matthew (28th September 2016), Spellbound (2nd October 2016), TelosianEmbrace (1st July 2022), Tyy1907 (27th September 2016)

37. Link to Post #39
    Thanks

This interview really hit home with me. The emotion this man showed talking about that child case was quite evident. He still feels guilt to this day by the sounds of it.. i'd like to tell this man he did his best. We are no match for a full grown male Squatch. They could tear us limb from limb and as he found out 30.06 rounds won't even stop them.

Never have your children last in line while hiking

38. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Tyy1907 For This Post:

BMJ (9th October 2016), DNA (27th September 2016), Ewan (27th September 2016), Spellbound (2nd October 2016), TelosianEmbrace (1st July 2022)

39. Link to Post #40
    Canada Avalon Member Spellbound's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,254 times in 1,040 posts

40. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Spellbound For This Post:

BMJ (9th October 2016), Chip (31st December 2018), DNA (9th October 2016), Foxie Loxie (9th October 2016), muxfolder (9th October 2016), Tyy1907 (10th October 2016)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 4 LastLast