+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Sasquatch Cover up??? Does the Government know about Sasquatch?

1. Link to Post #41
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,275 times in 1,435 posts

Default Re: Sasquatch Cover up??? Does the Government know about Sasquatch?

Khat Hansen is a Choctaw medicine woman who claims unequivocally that the majority of the cases in missing 411 are caused by a cannabalistic race tribes call "face eaters". The image of the beast of 7 chutes is of this creature. Google "beast of 7 chutes". It has a baboon type face and they can chew bone down to dust. She alluded to providing David Paulides with info on these creatures. And that her info was skewed as presented in his book.

Verified by a second source in the part two of Khat Hansen video above.
    Last edited by Tyy1907; 10th October 2016 at 18:40.

2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Tyy1907 For This Post:

BMJ (13th October 2016), Chip (29th December 2018), DNA (10th October 2016), Ewan (1st July 2022), Forest Denizen (30th December 2018), Shannon (11th October 2016), Spellbound (12th October 2016), TelosianEmbrace (1st July 2022)

3. Link to Post #42
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,684 times in 8,938 posts

Wow, Khat is litterally describing the warewolfe

Quote Posted by Tyy1907 (here)
    Khat Hansen is a Choctaw medicine woman who claims unequivocally that the majority of the cases in missing 411 are caused by a cannabalistic race tribes call "face eaters". The image of the beast of 7 chutes is of this creature. Google "beast of 7 chutes". It has a baboon type face and they can chew bone down to dust. She alluded to providing David Paulides with info on these creatures. And that her info was skewed as presented in his book.

Verified by a second source in the part two of Khat Hansen video above.
    How to let the desire of your mind become the desire of your heart - Gurdjieff

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Flash For This Post:

Chip (29th December 2018), DNA (10th October 2016), Forest Denizen (30th December 2018), Tyy1907 (11th October 2016)

5. Link to Post #43
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,331 times in 1,704 posts

Thanks Tyy1907 for the initial interview. This is the second interview were Khat Hansen discusses more about the facer eater and her theory that the "Dyatlov Pass Incident" was classic facer eater attack. The places to avoid in the USA include the Appalachian Trail and Smoke Mountains as this is facer eater territory.

Further discussion about I assume David Paulides.

Face eater aka the lost ones are NOT bigfoot, and they grow to up to 12 feet tall and have a face like a baboon, and will hunt and eat humans. Bigfoot only grow to nine feet tall.
    Khat Hansen said it is highly likely all attacks on humans such as described in David Paulides work would be by this creatures. And people that have been found alive after a face eater attack have been rescued by Bigfoot.

Picture below of a face eater.

Last edited by BMJ; 16th October 2016 at 01:34.

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to BMJ For This Post:

Chip (31st December 2018), DNA (16th October 2016), Nasu (28th June 2022), TelosianEmbrace (1st July 2022), Tyy1907 (16th October 2016)

7. Link to Post #44
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,666 times in 638 posts

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to sunwings For This Post:

BMJ (17th October 2016), Chip (31st December 2018), DNA (16th October 2016)

9. Link to Post #45
    United States Avalon Member DNA's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,654 times in 4,302 posts

Quote Posted by DNA (here)
    I'm going to post some information on infrasound.
    I've posted a story about my uncle Bruce who had a face to face encounter with Sasquatch in Missouri.
    My uncle Bruce was roared at from a fairly close distance, say fifty feet.
    This caused my uncle Bruce to enter a fugue state of detachment and ease of mind.
    There have been many reports of this use of infrasound. Some folks report that they lose consciousness, others are paralyzed.
    And in at least one case the recipient of what appeared to be infrasound from a Sasquatch entered a disassociated fugue state where they are convinced they are extremely hot (even in freezing potentially deadly winter conditions) and they often can not stop themselves from taking off their clothes and not recognizing nor feel the ill effects of the freezing weather they are in.

Scott Carpenter has written two books, The Bigfoot Field Journal vol 1, and vol 2.
    The man is an amazing researcher and both of his books are priced relatively modestly for $15. via e-book.
    His website is here, and this is the link to information specific to this post. http://bf-field-journal.blogspot.com...e-and-use.html
    Scott has a page labeled Bigfoot and Ultrasound.
    Scott seems to have had one such interaction while in the field, and he feels he may have been the recipient of one of the Sasquatch infrasound attacks.
    Scott states that he only realized this while going through old bigfoot research film, and he noted that he had filmed a sneering bigfoot. Scott states that he does not remember filming the creature, although his filming of the creature is complete with zooming in, and this could not be done by mistake, this has led him to do research concerning a possible subsonic infrasound attack on his nervous system. Since the entire incident was recorded with a video camera he provides data leading to just such a conclusion.

Quote Bigfoot and Infrasound

Theory: The Bigfoot can create and use infrasound

Infrasound analysis of the “Sneering Bigfoot Video Footage” Location: Public Land Research Area

Background:

The "Sneering Bigfoot" On April 30th of 2010 I captured a few seconds of a Bigfoot peering through vegetation and sneering at me. A interesting aspect to the video is that I did not discover I had captured the sneering Bigfoot until ten months later. I was reviewing the the videos I had taken during the expedition that day when I found the video clip with the Bigfoot sneering at me. I have no recollection of the Bigfoot or the making of this video. I had what is known as a “missing time” experience. If not for the video camera I would never have known about the experience. Another odd aspect is even though I zoom in on the Bigfoot I never utter a word. I do not comment or react. I zoom in and out on the Bigfoot twice and then inexplicably turn and walk away!

Infrasound/Water Experiment

I have a theory that I was bombarded by infrasound that caused me to “loose time” and then not remember what I had seen or done. In order to test this theory I needed to find software that was designed to detect infrasound. The human ear can not detect sounds below 20Hz but we are sensitive to the affects of these sounds or better vibrations at or below 20Hz. I fortunately was able to locate freeware called “Audacity”, which is an enhancement software for music. It specifically was designed to allow you to filter and “clean up” your recordings and to improve the sound quality. One of the functions of the software is to detect ultra low frequencies (infrasound) and allow them to be filtered out because this will cause distortion in your recording. This function would allow me to detect if infrasound was present during the time I was capturing the video of the “Sneering Bigfoot”. The software algorithm would not show a continuous output of the frequencies in real time but it would calculate the average frequencies during the snippet selected. This will work for my purposes since I am interested in the presence of infrasound and the frequency/amplitude at which it is being created.
    I think the Bigfoot can produce and use infrasound to identify and locate objects much like the whales dolphins, and bats use clicks and audible sounds. The Bigfoot will produce a low frequency sound below 20 Hz (Infrasound). The sound waves will cause objects to resonate or vibrate. The Bigfoot can sense this vibration to locate and even tell the content of the object.

Objects or matter resonate at different frequencies, wood, flesh, rocks, etc will all vibrate differently. I think the Bigfoot have the sensitively to tell the difference between these objects based on the return vibration they make when the objects resonate or vibrate. The Bigfoot learn through life experience what trees, rocks, water, deer, squirrels, people, metal, plastic, glass, etc sound like when they use infrasound to make them vibrate. The Bigfoot knows what sounds the local environment emits. Just as we know the sounds of our home, TV, clocks, feet walking around, creeks, fans running etc, in similar fashion the Bigfoot knows the sounds of it's home when it projects infrasound.

I think the Bigfoot projects infrasound into an area and if it senses or “hears” the vibration of plastic or metal it knows there could be something man made in the area. In other words the Bigfoot actually know what a trail camera or human technology sounds like or better how these man made objects vibrate when exposed to infrasound.

Therefore no matter how well we hide or camouflage the cameras the Bigfoot can still find them. Even if the camera has no electronic emissions it does not matter. The Bigfoot have a built in “technology detector”. Anything made of plastic or metal can be detected using this method.

I also think the Bigfoot can locate humans in the same manner. Again no matter how well we hide if the Bigfoot sense trouble they can use infrasound to “scan” a area then they can locate us! This would explain the “supernatural” abilities often attributed to the Bigfoot.

I know what your thinking, “well people surprise them from time to time, they walk in front of hunters in full camouflage or those in tree stands” how do you explain that? I think that the Bigfoot are not constantly going around using their “sonar”. I think when they are comfortable or feel secure then the probably do not use it, just as whales are not constantly signing. When the Bigfoot need it they use it. I also think this skill has to be learned and perfected, and some Bigfoot are better at it than others. The Bigfoot are unique individuals so each uses this ability based on its own needs, wants, and desires.

This is a post on Scott's site pertaining.
    Quote B.G. RipleyApril 28, 2014 at 4:42 PM
    Scott: I was a skeptic on infra sound until I got zapped on March 22 in SW WA. It was fairly close and my internal organs were energetically vibrating. The only thing I heard was a buzzing in my guts so strong I was concerned about internal injuries. I hurt the rest of the day. I have a recorder running on my pack all the time in the field and initially thought it did not get anything. But a friend suggested I look for harmonics and when I put the audio on a graphics analyzer found low frequency ticks of items in my pack resonating. . Frequency started at 4.22 hz and increased to 10.67 hz. Average of that event was 6.7 hz.which lasted just over 5 seconds. So that is consistent with your findings. I had no missing time but I was looking for BF and instead of staying wanted to get away as fast as I could. A while later, I could not understand why I left and returned and documented at 15 inch footprint.
    Last edited by DNA; 25th January 2017 at 22:47.

10. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Post:

A Voice from the Mountains (30th December 2018), Bill Ryan (26th January 2017), BMJ (26th January 2017), Chip (29th December 2018), Denise/Dizi (30th June 2022), Ewan (26th January 2017), Forest Denizen (30th December 2018), Nasu (28th June 2022), shaberon (27th January 2017), Spellbound (25th January 2017), Tyy1907 (29th January 2017)

11. Link to Post #46
    Canada Avalon Member Spellbound's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,254 times in 1,040 posts

Well, I'm back from the mountains and my vacation is coming to an end (not looking forward to the rat race tomorrow AM). After I returned home from my cottage, I noticed this new video posted on You Tube regarding the eruption at Mount St. Helens back in 1980 and the Bigfoot stories that were associated with it. A brief synopsis here....after the eruption, an injured Sasquatch was attended to by medics and treated accordingly. This same Sasquatch was then brought around to 5 different places in the surrounding area for which the creature helped to locate other injured Sasquatch to which the military either killed (they were beyond help)....or they assisted in treating the other Sasquatch if they were deemed treatable. Needless to say, I was quite taken back by this story. I then did a quick Google search to find other sites noting Bigfoot and Mount St. Helens.

This furthers my suspicion that the gov't is very much aware of these creatures and is covering it up from the general public.

https://mysteriousuniverse.org/2016/...-the-mountain/

https://www.oregonlive.com/history/2...n_mt_st_h.html

Dave - Toronto

12. The Following 24 Users Say Thank You to Spellbound For This Post:

A Voice from the Mountains (13th August 2018), avid (13th August 2018), Bayareamom (14th August 2018), Ben (14th August 2018), Bill Ryan (12th August 2018), BMJ (24th August 2018), boja (13th August 2018), CurEus (13th August 2018), Denise/Dizi (2nd January 2020), Deux Corbeaux (13th August 2018), Foxie Loxie (13th August 2018), ghostrider (13th August 2018), Hym (13th August 2018), Icare (2nd May 2020), ichingcarpenter (12th August 2018), Ivanhoe (13th August 2018), jjjones (12th August 2018), Miaspri (13th August 2018), Michelle Marie (14th August 2018), najara12000 (12th August 2018), Sunny-side-up (13th August 2018), toppy (13th August 2018), Tyy1907 (12th August 2018), wnlight (13th August 2018)

13. Link to Post #47
    Thanks
    Thanked 456,547 times in 32,726 posts

@Spellbound/Dave, I believe you know about the very similar incident after the major Battle Mountain, Nevada, forest fire in 1999. But others probably don't.

This is also in the BFRO files. It's a most fascinating and compelling account.

~~~~

Bigfoot Recovered : injured in Forest Fire

On August 6, 1999, Battle Mountain, Nevada, exploded into several simultaneous range fires in what would be known as the Battle Mountain Complex Fire. A Bigfoot was hurt in the fire according to an anonymous government employee, who alerted the Bigfoot Field Research Organization (BFRO). The story was later dismissed but acclaimed author and science teacher Thom Powell believe it really happened and that the whole story was an elaborate cover-up.

In a letter to BFRO dated "7 August 1999, Battle Mountain, Nevada" the anonymous government employee, states:

"I observed an animal wounded by fire moving on all fours not like a bear. More like ape. Fire fighters captured animal, contacted local vet and medical doctor. U.S. Department of Fish and Wildlife, Department of Interior, and Bureau of Land Management on the scene.

Animal tranquilized and moved to unknown location. Those at scene told not to talk about what they saw.

Animal approximately 7.5 feet long/tall, human like arms and legs, face not like man or ape but mixed between. Genitalia: male, uncircumcised and human-like. Hair covering most of body except chest, chest has hair but sparse, hands with sparse hair, palms bare, with five digits with human opposition of thumb and 5th digit.

Multiple burns

Speech - attempted to communicate with care-givers once it realized they were attempting to care for it. Multiple burns on hands, feet, legs and body; some 2nd and 3rd degree burns, using "rule of nines" approximately 45 per cent of body with burns.

Doctor and Vet working together providing care and moved it to unknown location locally. This notice given in violation of orders given by BLM, DOI and DF&W. Witnesses numbered in the area of 30-25. Word is out in the government agencies, and among the firefighters, since an M.D. was called out. Many thought a firefighter was injured.

Please note that I am a government employee of one of the listed agencies fighting brush fire in wilderness area of Nevada (large scale fire approximately 70,000 acres burned) and under orders not to disclose information.

Protected area

I believe a cover up is in the making, people need ro know, the animal needs to be kept alive and studied and released in protected area".

The BFRO didn't know what to believe and on top of that they had been unable to verify that there had been a fire in the Battle Mountain area. Thom Powell: "Late Monday (August 9) I was finally able to determine from Forest Service sources that there was most certainly a large range fire in this area of Nevada".

The Battle Mountain Complex Fire had extended to 180,000 acres by Monday and had 610 personnel fighting it at that time.

Nothing else was heard from their witness despite e-mail attempts to reach him. Then, some ten days after the initial report, the witness contacted their BFRO investigator by phone. Here is parts of the report that the investigator prepared after speaking with the witness:

Strict anonymity

"Much to my surprise, tonight at about 9 PM the reporting party of the Battle Mountain incident called me. I talked with the gentleman for about 70 minutes. Although he is maintaining strict anonymity, I was able to put together a bit of a profile of the individual.

This fellow, whom I will give the pseudonym 'Marty', is a male, full-time worker for a federal agency. Currently he is involved in the joint fire fighting efforts in Nevada. He has extensive EMT training and experience.

He says that until this incident he had "seen it all" in fire fighting, and these days he stays mostly in the truck manning the radio. He is friendly, but not effusive. He is intelligent, likable, and fairly observant, but he isn't outstandingly articulate. He is a matter-of-fact, low-key, seen-it-all kind of character.

Very tired

His regular duties may be in personnel, as he mentioned that tomorrow he would be seeing the M.D. involved in this incident about other matters regarding firefighting crews. It was abvious during our conversation that he was very tired. Our talk ended with 'Marty' saying he had to get to bed to get some rest.

Approximately 20 people were in the immediate vicinity of the incident. All were debriefed and informed in no uncertain terms that this incident was not to be discussed. There has not been a word about the incident at the BLM fire HQ.

He is very concerned about keeping his job, and says he would not look forward to taking a lie detector test. He created an e-mail address exclusively for reporting this incident.

Absolute privacy

Although I had originally encouraged him to call me collect this lengthy call was on him so he could maintain absolute privacy. He is reporting the incident because he belives the information should get out. We agreed in any future communication to use the term "patient" to describe the Sasquatch. I'll use it here.

The incident happened in the early afternoon. About 20 fire fighters were directly involved. The injured patient apparently wandered within sight of the fire crew, and was then surrounded.

The patient "seemed to know that he was captured", because he soon gave up. Marty mentioned this several times - "he just gave up". The patient sat down on his buttocks, giving no evidence of a will to resist. "Like a dog gives up, and then you can do anything with it".

Singed hair

The patient was laid out on the ground at first. His injuries were rather serious, including burns to the hands, feet, legs, and trunk, as well as much singed hair.

It didn't take long for medical services to get to the scene. The attending medical team included the regular M.D. for the fire crews, a vet that Marty didn't recognize, and one or more paramedics.

The vet was taken aback at working on a creature so human-like, and he is reported to have allowed the physician to do most of the work. At some point Demerol and morphine were administered.

The patient was placed on a spine board, which was too small. He was then placed on a regular ambulance stretcher. The sides were left down because part of the body hung over too far. The feet hung off the end.

Bowel sounds

A cut-down was performed to obtain an intravenous line, and fluids were administered. During the treatment of his wounds and the efforts at life support, the patient communicated with moans, groans and grumbling. Bowel sounds were heard by Marty, who was as close as three feet from the patient.

No language-like vocalizations were heard. The patient responded to touch: specifically patting and stroking to calm him ("You're not going to find an ape or a monkey responding the same way").

Two or three times Marty mentioned that the patient was especially responsive to a young Native American woman who started ministering to him right from the very beginning.

The patient was removed from the scene in the back of a utility truck, not in an ambulance. Marty said an ambulance would have alerted townsfolk and possibly news reporters, thinking that a fire fighter had been injured. No one would follow a nondescript van. The total time from initial sighting to extraction was estimated at three hours.

Blood

There was no urination, defecation, or vomit at the scene. The patient did not eat anything during that time. Serum and blood were leaking from the burned areas of the body.

The area of the arm on which the cut-down was performed was shaved. The hair probably fell to the ground. There was significant blood from the cut-down site and from the subsequent insertion of a venous line, and some of that blood dripped to the ground.

No one knows where the patient was taken. No video cameras were on the scene to film any aspect of the incident. The fire commander was present. He had a camera, and he did record what he saw.

The patient is described as being about seven feet tall - "Give or take a few inches". Marty does not give a weight estimate.

Equine odor

Most of the body is covered by brownish hair about two inches in length; no gray hairs are evident. There are no mats noted on the coat. There is an odor about the patient. It is not an especially obnoxious odor. Marty calls it a "natural" odor, but he had a hard time describing it. He said it is similar to a strong equine odor.

The head is not "sloped", the forehead is "heavy boned", the lips large, but human-like, the ears human-like and tight to the head, with the ear lobe attached, not dangling.

The patient is "strong jawed". He could not remember the color of the eyes, but thought they might be brown. The head is about two times the size of a human head. There is hair on the face, but not on the palms or soles of the feet.

Great bulk

There is great bulk to the patient, but there is no fat. He said hos observations of the form of the body did not match with "that film with the one running into the woods", and he called that film a probable hoax.

The hands are about 1.5 times a human hand; five fingers with opposable thumb. The fingernails are thicker and heavier, and one was chipped. The feet are large; five ties on each foot; no evidence of fractures, injuries, arthritis, or deformation.

The sexual features are those of an uncircumcised male, matching the human anatomy. Marty made the comment several times that these are not monkey or ape features. He felt he was in the presence of a very human creature.

Access to the area

I have asked him to return to the scene and search for the hair from the shaved arm, or even the blood that dripped on the ground. He said he has access to the area, but probably won't be able to return until after the fires are controlled".

In response to Doug's plea that someone return to the site and search for blood and hair evidence, Marty reported back to him on 26 September: "Dozer has torn up the area. Nothing left. Word is there is still life. Location unknown. Believe within couple hundred miles. Later, Marty".

Thom Powell: "Doug concluded that the dozer work seemed a bit too convenient and was likely a cover story concocted by Marty to explain away his inability to recover any physical evidence. Doug strongly suspected that the whole matter was a hoax on this basis and that is where the situation pretty much ended".

Precise detail

But Thom Powell couldn't leave the case that easily and further on continues: "It is my feeling that this person (Marty) was not lying, and this set of described events really happened. There is simply too much precise detail and a complete absence of error or contradiction".

The report was dismissed as a probable hoax and never posted for public inspection at the BFRO website, where it might have been seen by someone else who was present at the time and who might have contacted BFRO to confirm or deny the account.

Three years after the event, Thom Powell dug up the old files on the Battle Mountain matter and decided to try and send Marty an e-mail message and see what happened. Less than twenty four hours later, he was surprised to receive this reply:

Not disclosed

"Thom, I had almost forgotten about the event until now. Have not spoken due to the classification that was put on it. The patient was taken to a university or some hospital that was not disclosed. As for verification, well other than my contact with you, I know of no one other than those there on the scene. An affidavit was signed under Department of Interior, and US Forest Service as:

1. Confidential under penalty of felony arrest and jail time.

2. Immediate loss of Government Service rank, loss of retirement, and benefits.

Several meetings were held in reference to "him". I do respect his rights of life and will always be a believer of their existence beyond any shadow of a doubt as seen with my own eyes, smelled with my own nose and heard with my own ears.

Native man

His image is still visible as it was then. No monster, no animal but a linage of native man. His trust in us to take care of him and recognize him that harm was not meant when contact was made, knowing that care would be given to him... I am sure that Department of Interior knows where he may have been released.

What more can I say? Specifics, features, anatomy? Well, stand in front of the mirror and think of man's evolution".

Thom Powell: "I am left with two inescapable conclusions: First, Bigfoots do exist and second, the government does mot want us to know it. The big question that remains in my mind is: Why? I can think of six possible reasons why secrecy might be imposed".

WHY THE BIG SECRETS? Is it that the American Government believes that the people of North America are so unstable that they could not deal with knowledge that the Sasquatch really exists ?

1) GOVERNMENT PATERNALISM

It is felt by decision makers in government agencies that the public is somehow not ready to accept the stunning fact that Bigfoot-style creatures exist and at least one species of primates is comfortably ensconced in the forests of North America.

Perhaps the justification for this arrogant position is derived from the Christian paradigm that humans are the sole heirs to the planet. The acknowledgement of another species so close to our own, even superior in terms of some sensory capabilities would destabilize the Christian paradigm that currently dominates western religious thought.

2) KEEP MYSTERIES CLASSIFIED

Perhaps the government entities that we trust as protectors are really just as baffled by this matter as anyone. As with the UFO phenomenon the knee-jerk reaction to government, when confronted with a genuine and profund mystery, is to classify the entire matter as a secret.

This avoids the uncomfortable alternative of having to stand up and acknowledge that the people we pay to understand threats and protect us from them have no real idea what is going on in this particular realm.

There is an axiom that may exist within government that boils down to: If we don't understand something, keep it a secret. That way no one will ever ask us to explain it.

3) LOVE OF SECRETS

People feel mire important when they have secrets that must be kept. Government agency personnel need to feel their job is important and having important secrets that must be kept serves to validate their work.

Every branch of government seems to have some kind of secret that must be protected and it is no surprise to me that the land management agencies want a secret also.

Maybe some day they will even be called to Washington to brief the President or members of Congress on the big, important secret that the public is not prepared to know. What fun.

4) THE ENDANGERED SPECIES ARGUMENT

If Bigfoots were officially acknowledged, it wouldn't be long before an injunction was issued and most timber removal from federal land was halted. It is held that environmentalists will immediately seize upon the idea, spotted owl-style.

They will then find a sympathetic federal judge who would issue an injunction that stops all logging and mining on national forests and rangelands which qualify as Sasquatch habitat.

While it is probably true that preservationists would try to get the Sasquatch declared as the ultimate endangered species, there is one big, but not so obvious problem with this whole line of thinking: Sasquatches are in no way endangered.

They may be rare, but they are not endangered. On their own, they keep their numbers down, though I also suspect that most estimates of their numbers are too low.

It is possible that recent increase in deer populations have also precipitated an increase in Bigfoot populations. They do eat deer and that is a good thing because there are not enough other natural predators to keep deer herds in check. Deer populations have exploded lately and we should hope that there are Sasquatches in this world or we are soon to be absolutely overrun with deer.

Bigfoots do not seem to require virgin, old growth forests. All they seem to require is a food source and a place where they can be left alone.

Short of clearing all of the forests away at once, I for one would strenuously argue that Bigfoots are in no way endangered by forest policy and there is virtually nothing we could do to reduce their numbers, even if we set about to do so.

The Wilderness Act of 1964 and subsequent amendments to it have insured the fact that Sasquatches will always have safe haven.

5) NATIONAL DEFENSE

As previously stated, we will only be able to understand why the public is being denied available information about Sasquatches when we know more about the creatures and their capabilities. Since that information will not come from government sources, we are going to have to find out ourselves.

We already have a good deal of information to suggest that all of the senses of these creatures are more acute than our own. Not only is their sight, hearing, and smell more acute than our own, but they quite likely possess other sensory capabilities that we absolutely lack. They can project a rancid smell much like a skunk and the smell is so overpowering as to nearly incapacitate a person.

This capability alone suggests a tactical military value in better understanding the Sasquatch. I'm told that the military is already researching tactical use of overpowering but non-toxic smells.

Other possibilities relating to national defense and tactical military value may not be as far-fetched as they first seem. Infrasound has already been discussed as a concept with tactical military value.

The fact that Sasquatches possess infrasound capabilities seems likely. When it comes to mental capabilities that we humans do not have, it probably does not end there.

Every researcher I know of who has been successful in putting themselves near a Sasquatch has mentioned a sixth sense that the creature seem to possess. I have tried to quantify this matter to the best of my ability, but, to attempt to quantify such a speculative matter is futile at present.

6) GENETIC RESEARCH

The final possibility centers on the fact that Sasquatches may be human ancestors of such a close lineage that their genetic makeup offers the most intriguing possibilities for genetic research and cross breeding that have ever been considered.

Sasquatches may be the enduring descendants of the Homo erectus lineage that is generally considered to be extinct. Neanderthal man, Homo Neandertalensis by way of Homo Heidelbergensis, is another distinct possibility.

If either or both of these human ancestors endures today in the manifestation we call Bigfoot, then the possibilities for interbreeding and other genetic experiments with humans become either intriguing or alarming, depending on which side of the ethical question one stands.

Thom Powells final words are this bleak conclusion: "How tragic, yet how predictable it is that the government denies the public access to knowledge of a living human relative, an anthropological bombshell, and one of the planet's most remarkable beings".

FOOTNOTE: Do YOU know anything about The Mountain Complex Fire of August 6, 1999, in Nevada, USA and the capture of the Bigfoot creature mentioned in this feature? Please email Jan Sundberg at GUST and we will forward your information to Thom Powell.

Source: "The Locals: A Contemporary Investigation of the Bigfoot/Sasquatch Phenomenon" by Thom Powell, Hancock House Publishers USA 2003, ISBN 0-88839-552-3; Chapter 11 "Big Brother", pages 217 to 228, and pages 235 to 239. Bigfoot illustration: RobRoy Menzies. Feature: Jan Sundberg, GUST © 2004.

14. The Following 25 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

A Voice from the Mountains (13th August 2018), ajyana (18th September 2018), avid (13th August 2018), Bayareamom (14th August 2018), Ben (14th August 2018), BMJ (24th August 2018), boja (13th August 2018), cascadian (12th August 2018), Denise/Dizi (2nd January 2020), Ewan (30th June 2022), Foxie Loxie (13th August 2018), Hym (13th August 2018), Ivanhoe (13th August 2018), kfm27917 (31st December 2019), Miaspri (13th August 2018), MistressJan (13th August 2018), najara12000 (12th August 2018), Spellbound (12th August 2018), Sunny-side-up (13th August 2018), sunwings (17th August 2018), toppy (13th August 2018), Tyy1907 (13th August 2018), wnlight (13th August 2018), wondering (12th August 2018), Zampano (13th August 2018)

15. Link to Post #48
    Thanks

Hi Bill,

Yes, I remember that story (as a matter of fact, I was thinking about it as I was watching the initial clip above.....and meant to reference it was I was posting but it slipped my mind...thank you for mentioning it). No doubt there is a cover-up in place here as the gov't is obviously aware of these creatures.

Dave - Toronto

16. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Spellbound For This Post:

A Voice from the Mountains (13th August 2018), avid (13th August 2018), Bayareamom (14th August 2018), Bill Ryan (13th August 2018), BMJ (24th August 2018), boja (13th August 2018), Denise/Dizi (2nd January 2020), Ewan (30th June 2022), Foxie Loxie (13th August 2018), Hym (13th August 2018), Jad (13th August 2018), Sunny-side-up (13th August 2018), toppy (13th August 2018), Tyy1907 (13th August 2018), Valerie Villars (13th August 2018)

17. Link to Post #49
    Germany Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,188 times in 1,661 posts

everyone in a position of power is aware of the existence of Big Foot/Sasquatch/Yetis, etc.

read anthropologist Lloyd Pye's "Everything You Know is Wrong" on this subject- truly revealing-

it's only the general public (we the sheeple) that hasn't yet been officially informed about this-

Larry

18. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Cardillac For This Post:

BMJ (24th August 2018), Denise/Dizi (2nd January 2020), Foxie Loxie (13th August 2018), kfm27917 (31st December 2019), Spellbound (14th August 2018), Sunny-side-up (13th August 2018)

19. Link to Post #50
    United States Avalon Member Foxie Loxie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,639 times in 2,960 posts

The sad part is, Larry, there is MUCH "we" have not been informed of....but I think we are about to find out!!

Hope you had a refreshing time, Spellbound!

20. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Foxie Loxie For This Post:

avid (14th August 2018), BMJ (24th August 2018), Denise/Dizi (18th November 2022), Spellbound (14th August 2018), Sunny-side-up (13th August 2018)

21. Link to Post #51
    Thanks

I stumbled upon this guys Squatch channel a few days and and he has quite a few informative videos. This one put into context the possible reasons for a gov't coverup (various industries it would affect, possible Missing 411 connection, opening Pandoras Box for other cryptids, etc).

Dave - Toronto

22. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Spellbound For This Post:

BMJ (11th December 2018), Bruno (11th December 2018), CurEus (13th December 2018), Denise/Dizi (2nd January 2020), DNA (11th December 2018), Ewan (28th June 2022), Flash (11th December 2018), Nasu (11th December 2018), Sadieblue (11th December 2018), TomKat (29th June 2022), toppy (11th December 2018)

23. Link to Post #52
    Language
    English
    Thanks

So I've made a few Apache friends who live on the Fort Apache Native American reservation just outside of the town I live in.

One of those friends has told me a few Sasquatch stories.

While we were talking he mentioned a story where he thought he saw a Sasquatch once but he started laughing, it was just a really big Native who was crossing the road up ahead of where he was walking while looking for Elk and Deer antler sheds, these horn sheds are worth more than a few bucks due to their use as ingredients and processing value.

He told me that he always has a gun when in the woods and that he had reached for his gun when seeing the large Native man thinking he was a Sasquatch.

He laughed and thought it very funny about his mix up.

I then responded with that it would be very unwise to ever try and kill a Sasquatch, not only do you not know if that Sasquatch is really alone, but also, you will never ever make any money due to selling the body.

I told him how there are Government agencies such as the FBI who will come in and take the body and not pay you anything if you were to ever find it.

His eyes got really wide at this.

He sat back and looked reflective for a little while, at first I thought he was thinking I must be crazy but instead he came back and replied with a very related story.

He told me that his brother in law, his sister's husband had been out shed hunting too, maybe three years ago at this time, and that his brother in law had found a Sasquatch skull.

He said his brother in law had called him over to the house and he had seen it.

It was very human like but much bigger and the bones were much thicker than a human skull. These guys hunt all the time and they are used to various skeletons. These folks were convinced that it was indeed a Sasquatch skull.

Further more, he said after just a couple of weeks of owning the skull, the local Sherriff's department and the FBI did a full scale raid on his house.

They busted down his brother in law's door with guns drawn, and they handcuffed his brother in law's entire family.

He said after about a month, they came back and apologized and gave him the skull back. But that it wasn't the Sasquatch skull his brother in law had found, it was a pig skull. He said his brother in law knew instantly that it was a pig skull and when he complained the law enforcement official just shrugged his shoulders and left.
    Last edited by DNA; 11th December 2018 at 04:13.

24. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Post:

A Voice from the Mountains (30th December 2018), Alecs (28th June 2022), Bill Ryan (29th December 2018), BMJ (11th December 2018), boja (30th December 2018), Chip (31st December 2018), Denise/Dizi (2nd January 2020), Ewan (28th June 2022), Forest Denizen (30th December 2018), Spellbound (11th December 2018), Sue (Ayt) (28th June 2022), Unicorn (11th December 2018)

25. Link to Post #53
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Spellbound (here)
    Many thanks for this thread and all the stories, links, and videos therein. Long been fascinated by the subject. First I've heard of the extended Patterson/Gimlin footage involving a massacre, not sure what to believe there. I do know there has been a lot of controversy over that footage throughout the years.

Dave - Toronto
    Very interesting. I've never heard of the after footage of the Patterson/Gimlin film. Is there any readable articles regarding this?

26. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to meteor695 For This Post:

A Voice from the Mountains (30th December 2018), Bill Ryan (29th December 2018), Chip (31st December 2018), Denise/Dizi (2nd January 2020), DNA (30th December 2018), Ewan (28th June 2022), Forest Denizen (30th December 2018), Spellbound (30th December 2018)

27. Link to Post #54
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,078 times in 2,355 posts

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    7. THE US FOREST SERVICE AND THE BUREAU OF LAND MANAGEMENT CAN DO ABSOLUTELY NOTHING ABOUT THIS.

The entire issue is beyond their control. To publicly acknowledge the reality of Bigfoot (which to some people would be a very scary reality) would be to admit that the authorities can do nothing about this 'wild man' living in the deep woods, possibly in quite large numbers.

The direct similarity to the UFO problem is clear. These mysterious, intelligently controlled craft are everywhere in our skies, and the US Air Force is totally powerless to do anything about the situation. And that powerlessness can NOT be admitted.
    I realize I'm two years late responding to this but I agree that this is pretty much how the US government operates.

If there's something terrifying they can do nothing about, they just cover it up so people won't freak out. There's nothing else they can do. That goes for Bigfoot, extraterrestrials, or advanced Nazi saucers after WW2, like Joseph Farrell talks about.

I guess there is a certain logic to it considering that people freaking out over something they can do nothing about can be paralyzing for society, the economy, and cause all kinds of problems. It's just too bad for those of us who really want to know about these things.

28. Link to Post #55
    Thanks

Quote Posted by meteor695 (here)
    Quote Posted by Spellbound (here)
    Many thanks for this thread and all the stories, links, and videos therein. Long been fascinated by the subject. First I've heard of the extended Patterson/Gimlin footage involving a massacre, not sure what to believe there. I do know there has been a lot of controversy over that footage throughout the years.

Dave - Toronto
    Very interesting. I've never heard of the after footage of the Patterson/Gimlin film. Is there any readable articles regarding this?
    DNA launched a thread about it here. Not sure I believe it though. Had there been dead Bigfoot to be had, I highly doubt Patterson would have chosen not to cash in on it.

Dave - Toronto

29. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Spellbound For This Post:

Bill Ryan (31st December 2018), Chip (31st December 2018), Denise/Dizi (2nd January 2020), DNA (31st December 2018), Ewan (28th June 2022)

30. Link to Post #56
    Language
    English
    Thanks

This story blew me away.
    It's tough to tell how valid but there are things here I've never heard before. It's disturbing but good.
    I really would love to hear someone else's take on it.
    This is a good telling but I think it will be possible to get a
    Version told by the actual witness.
    I want to give a short synopsis but I don't really know where to start. This is very unique and I'm absolutely hoping someone gives it a go.
    Good luck

31. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Post:

Alecs (28th June 2022), Bill Ryan (28th June 2022), boja (28th June 2022), Chip (29th June 2022), Ewan (28th June 2022), gini (28th June 2022), Kryztian (28th June 2022), kudzy (29th June 2022), Mark (Star Mariner) (29th June 2022), TelosianEmbrace (1st July 2022)

32. Link to Post #57
    Thanks
    Thanked 456,547 times in 32,726 posts

This story blew me away.
    It's tough to tell how valid but there are things here I've never heard before. It's disturbing but good.
    I want to give a short synopsis but I don't really know where to start. This is very unique and I'm absolutely hoping someone gives it a go.
    Good luck

Yes, this is a must-see. Highly recommended. Bob Gymlan, the researcher and narrator, does a very good job of recounting a really extraordinary multiple-close-encounter story.

As a 10 year old kid, the person who experienced all this, and was (a) interviewed by Gymlan and (b) produced a bunch of extraordinarily skilled and vivid sketches, was physically playing with a young Bigfoot, until things got way out of hand — featuring adult humans, adult Bigfoots, shotguns, and eventually the police and other authorities. The entire complex multi-day incident has a ton of detail. It'd be challenging to summarize.

I have to say, I had little trouble believing it. It brought to mind the 100 year old (1924) story of Albert Ostman, a Canadian prospector who as a young man was kidnapped by a Bigfoot family and held captive for 6 days until he escaped. Ostman stuck by his story to his dying day. See this thread:
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 28th June 2022 at 20:47.

33. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Chip (29th June 2022), DNA (29th June 2022), Ewan (28th June 2022), gini (28th June 2022), Kryztian (28th June 2022), kudzy (29th June 2022), Mark (Star Mariner) (29th June 2022), TelosianEmbrace (1st July 2022), Yoda (28th June 2022)

34. Link to Post #58
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,844 times in 2,378 posts

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    This story blew me away.
    Good luck

Yes, this is a must-see. Highly recommended. Bob Gymlan, the researcher and narrator, does a very good job of recounting a really extraordinary multiple-close-encounter story.

As a 10 year old kid, the person who experienced all this, and was (a) interviewed by Gymlan and (b) produced a bunch of extraordinarily skilled and vivid sketches, was physically playing with a young Bigfoot, until things got way out of hand — featuring adult humans, adult Bigfoots, shotguns, and eventually the police and other authorities. The entire complex multi-day incident has a ton of detail. It'd be challenging to summarize.

I have to say, I had little trouble believing it. It brought to mind the 100 year old (1924) story of Albert Ostman, a Canadian prospector who as a young man was kidnapped by a Bigfoot family and held captive for 6 days until he escaped. Ostman stuck by his story to his dying day. See this thread:
    That's interesting Bill, I found the majority of it quite believable and have never really doubted the Albert Ostman story. For me it was linked, in a collective way, to the story I read once of a railway worker who had disappeared to be found later. He had made his way back to the railway line and the soles of his feet were red raw, his story was he had been kidnapped by a female bigfoot who had licked the soles of his feet to the flesh so he could not escape. But his spirit found a way to drive him to keep going. The guy died before the rescuers got him to help, presumably from exhaustion and exposure mixed in with a little shock no doubt.

When you look at the Ostman story combined with the above there are definitely common similarities that would point to a minority humanoid species that are so uncommon as to perhaps reduce the possibilty of meeting a mate. Yet hormones exist in every species to breed and reproduce. Don't forget the Russian Alma, Anya was it? She had several children through intercourse with the men of the village.

The bigfoot parents in the story of Mike would have had the wisdom, as elders, to be very cautious of man. As humans we cannot understand how a parent would not protect a child under threat. Perhaps they are more pragmatic in terms of survivability.

A final comment re Ostman, sticking to the story till the end just adds weight to the probable truth of it given the amount of death bed reversal confessions in attempt to clean the soul before meeting one's maker.

35. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Ewan For This Post:

Bill Ryan (28th June 2022), Chip (29th June 2022), DNA (29th June 2022), Mark (Star Mariner) (29th June 2022)

36. Link to Post #59
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Thanks Bill and Ewan for giving this story a listen.
    The hand drawn pictures really added to the telling of this story making it feel like a graphic novel was being shown and read to you.

1. I've never seen or heard of tusks located at the back of the jaw protrude for intimidation purposes and I'm sure other purposes and then retract again upon closing the jaw.
    Upon first hearing this my initial reaction was to discount the story due to this factor I've never heard of, but this is an extraordinary interaction that lasted far longer and was of such intimacy who an I to discount this, I suppose it is something to look into but retractable tusks, this is a new one.

I would love for someone to comment on this anatomical aberration. Is a rear mouth pair of tusks like this useful for killing prey? Is there anything analogous in the animal kingdom? Would they be just for show? They are incredibly intimidating I'll give you that.

2. Infrasound
    I posted a story about a cyclist coming down a mountain trail who was put into a calm fugue state by the roar of a sasquatch, he was speedily coming downhill on a mountain trail. I had put it in the David Paulides missing 411 thread. Unfortunately that link to that YouTube video is now dead and I couldn't find the video on YouTube when looking but I'm still counting that as pinging with this infrasound claim that Mike the young sasquatch had used so well to immobilize since calm the ten year old boy interacting and now trying to leave.

Also, I have a personal story where my uncle was face to face with a sasquatch that roared at him and he entered a fugue state as well.

3. The impromptu autopsy done by the two farmers that killed Mike.
    They said it appeared little Mike had not one but two hearts.
    There is just no data I'm aware of to compare this too.

4. The return of the two adult parents of Mike the sasquatch and their reaction upon seeing him dead on a patio table.
    This retelling caused my spidey sense to tingle.
    It just seemed off and wrong.
    If the parents were not going to kill the murderers of their child then why come back.
    In this situation unrestrained emotional outburst would end the story with the two farmers performing an autopsy on Mike's body being dead in a most gruesome manner.
    But the sasquatch, they take the high road and leave. Okay fine.
    Why wouldn't they at least take their sons body?
    Why would they leave their sons body there like that?
    Why would they leave their sons body to continue being defiled?
    And further more if secrecy is a thing they desire again why leave the body?
    Why would the farmers throw it out into the trash heap without contacting authorities and or media!

All that aside I can't wait to hear this story from the man himself.

Here's my Uncle Bruce's story relating to his fugue state.
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/sho...l=1#post764233
    Last edited by DNA; 29th June 2022 at 06:49.

37. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Post:

Bill Ryan (29th June 2022), Ewan (29th June 2022), gini (1st July 2022), Mark (Star Mariner) (29th June 2022), TelosianEmbrace (1st July 2022)

38. Link to Post #60
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,844 times in 2,378 posts

Thanks Bill and Ewan for giving this story a listen.

1. I've never seen it heard of tusks located at the back of the jaw protrude for intimidation purposes and I'm sure other purposes and then retract again upon closing the jaw.

2. Infrasound
    I posted a story about a cyclist coming down a mountain trail who was put into a calm fugue state by the roar of a sasquatch

4. The return of the two adult parents of Mike the sasquatch and their reaction upon seeing him dead on a patio table.
    This retelling caused my spidey sense to tingle.
    It just seemed off and wrong.
    If the parents were not going to kill the murderers of their child then why come back.
    In this situation unrestrained emotional outburst would end the story with the two farmers performing an autopsy on Mike's body being dead in a most gruesome manner.
    But they take the high road and leave. Okay fine.
    Why wouldn't they at least take their sons body?
    Why would they leave their sons body there like that?
    Why would they leave their sons body to continue being defiled.
    And further more if secrecy is a thing they desire again why leave the body.
    Why would the farmers throw it out into the trash heap without contacting authorities and or media.

Here's my Uncle Bruce's story relating to his fugue state.
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/sho...l=1#post764233
    Responding to points 1, 2 & 4

1. I gave him some leeway here, these were the memories of a 10 yr old. I know how one's own memory can be inaccurate, sometime even rewritten subtly to fit in with previously held beliefs. (Which wouldn't fit in the case of the teeth, but..)

2. I've seen accounts from witnesses saying deer appear entirely unaware of bigfoot presence until touched, which startled them. It would be some power for a hunter to have though, wouldn't it.

4. Going to have to give this a re-listen, my attention was clearly divided at some point after the autopsy. Nevertheless your points are from a very human perspective, how we would all react. They're not human, and living 24hrs a day in the wild may lead to a very different perspective on life.

I'll listen to the whole thing again and add any more thoughts later.

39. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Ewan For This Post:

Bill Ryan (29th June 2022), DNA (29th June 2022), Mark (Star Mariner) (29th June 2022), Peace in Oz (29th June 2022), TelosianEmbrace (1st July 2022)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 3 4 LastLast