+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Project Camelot Interviews Keith Hunter - Occult Physics & Illuminati Numerology

1. Link to Post #1
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,690 times in 13,806 posts

Lightbulb Project Camelot Interviews Keith Hunter - Occult Physics & Illuminati Numerology

Project Camelot

Interviews Keith Hunter - Occult Physics & Illuminati Numerology

Published 11th July 2016

Kerry talks with Keith Hunter about his theory regarding the 360 day year (original 60 base number system used by the Illuminati Magicians) to select days for their rituals and acts of dark magic…

Keith Hunter regarding Esoteric Numerology, will show how the mathematics inherited from ancient Babylon – their Base-60 system – appears to tie together certain specific days in history, upon which events of great consequence appear to occur. These include major financial upheavals e.g. stock market crashes, assassinations, and also major terrorist atrocities e.g. 9/11.

I for one will join in with anyone, I don't care what color you are as long as you want to change this miserable condition that exists on this Earth - Malcolm X / Tsar Of The Star

2. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

boutreality (11th July 2016), Buzzie (11th July 2016), Cidersomerset (11th July 2016), Conde (24th July 2016), drneglector (11th July 2016), East Sun (26th July 2016), Ecnal61 (12th July 2016), jaybee (24th July 2016), PathWalker (25th July 2016), Redstar Kachina (25th July 2016), sdv (11th July 2016), Sophocles (11th July 2016)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 79,637 times in 18,693 posts

Default Re: Project Camelot Interviews Keith Hunter - Occult Physics & Illuminati Numerology

After watching the first hour this could go on the Brexit thread . Good stuff but
    you have to be down the rabbit hole to appreciate it....

Which is why people like Robbie Graham & even Carol Rosin and many others in the
    alternate field will not comprehend it as they do not connect dots from different
    aspects of research. This does not mean it is correct but always fun and interesting
    and can be controversial . But should not be discounted out of hand imo.....

I mention Robbie and Carol as it is a fresh interview I listened to yesterday which
    was not complimentary to the more out of the box researchers including Kerry. This
    is the first Kerry vid I have watched for a few months and she is not scared to
    explore all possibilities if they are coherent.

There is a fun bit about 50mins in when Keith gives three upcoming dates for
    possible 'headline events' to happen. The first in July is the opening day of
    the Republican national convention in the US ......Trump ??

18th July 2016

22nd Sept 2016

9th Nov 2016
    Last edited by Cidersomerset; 11th July 2016 at 21:27.

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

East Sun (26th July 2016), Ecnal61 (12th July 2016), jaybee (24th July 2016), leavesoftrees (14th July 2016), Redstar Kachina (25th July 2016), Star Tsar (11th July 2016)

5. Link to Post #3
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,021 times in 294 posts

Default Re: Project Camelot Interviews Keith Hunter - Occult Physics & Illuminati Numerology

I very much enjoyed hearing this info. To me it makes a decent case for how an advanced technological structure of control that has been brought to bear on mankind coordinates its activities - namely how those activities work through anyone to destroy mankind.

A weapons array spread throughout the solar system and in a second dimension built from wave-particles emanated by the sun exerts this control. If seen in the second dimension, it is a vast array of machines and highly advanced super structures all occupying an otherwise void space. One cube structure is arranged with eight capital "T" shaped machines such that the stems of each T point to a corner of the cube. This particular array is the moon of Venus, with the cross of the T's close to the moon's surface.

This so-called "sacred" number system likely coordinates how different aspects of this other dimensional system align along a 360 day/year cycle. -That's what makes it, and numerology, sacred to them.

I came at it from the angle of Skull and Bones in the below linked thread as they, more than any one group, have direct access to the whole system; a grand scale weapons array used to control Earth's population. Check it out if interested:

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...-how-they-work
    Last edited by boutreality; 13th July 2016 at 10:54.

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to boutreality For This Post:

Cidersomerset (12th July 2016), Ecnal61 (12th July 2016), jaybee (24th July 2016), Star Tsar (11th July 2016)

7. Link to Post #4
    UK Avalon Member lightpotential's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,165 times in 149 posts

We have just passed the 18th of July date, and no great event occurred, as such. Or at least, what I was wondering about. I thought that if anything was going to happen, it would be linked to the RNC Convention.

Now there was a very significant US shooting: "Three police officers shot dead in Baton Rouge; Three police officers have been shot dead in Baton Rouge, Louisiana; The gunman, named as ex-marine Gavin Long, has been shot and killed"

But I do not think that this event was tied to the numerological date that I revealed. That is just my opinion. That being said, the two other dates are in my view more significant. In addition to the interview with Kerry, I did a brief 15 min video on these two dates specifically:

Sincerely

Keith Hunter
    Visit my website Lost Age Secrets

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to lightpotential For This Post:

Conde (24th July 2016), East Sun (26th July 2016), jaybee (24th July 2016), Star Tsar (24th July 2016)

9. Link to Post #5
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,961 times in 2,207 posts

That was all very interesting - many thanks to Keith Hunter for the research and sharing ..
    and to Star Tsar for the thread --- excellent stuff ---

10. The Following User Says Thank You to jaybee For This Post:

Star Tsar (25th July 2016)

11. Link to Post #6
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,734 times in 543 posts

Last edited by Redstar Kachina; 12th August 2016 at 06:12.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Redstar Kachina For This Post:

13. Link to Post #7
    Thanks

well on July 18 there was also this taken from cbc today: On July 18, a 17-year-old youth who had sought asylum in Germany was shot dead by police after wounding four people from Hong Kong, some of them severely, with an axe on a train and injuring a local resident near the city of Wuerzburg. (It was the fourth act of violence against civilians in western Europe, and the third in southern Germany, in the past week-and-a-half.)

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Raven For This Post:

+ Reply to Thread