1. Link to Post #81
    United States Avalon Member Lilyofthestars's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,793 times in 163 posts

Default Re: Max Spiers found dead, 16 July 2016

Quote Hi Lilyofthestars,

I catalogued every interview and presentation available shortly after he died HERE. As you mentioned, some have since been deleted but what you’re looking for is either there or was there. They’re organised according to the dates they were published and the list includes whatever description each video was published with, so if it’s been deleted this resource may assist you in finding any other copies anyone may have made out there before the source video was deleted.

Max is still very active in this field, if you ever need assistance out there, Max may be able to assist, just connect with your heart and ask.
    I only just noticed your reply, Innocent Warrior. Is there a way we can check for people's replies outside of clicking through all our old posts?

Well, any way, I appreciate your response.. It looks like you know a lot about Max Spiers and really appreciate what a hero he truly was.. He was courageous for sharing all that he did, knowing that any day could be his last. The circumstances surrounding his death were horrifying. His poor mother wasn't even allowed to see his body for something like a month. The whole thing was totally controlled and she was never allowed a true explanation.

It took me a while to see just how authentic he really was. Its been years since I had the courage to open back up any of his interviews. What initially piqued my interest was, as noted before, a technology I have no doubts that I have been forced to endure. It's something beyond all human comprehension. Something so dark/sinister in its nature I cannot possibly describe it in words. No one should have to endure what I've experienced. Given the fact he described it precisely as I have been exposed to it, I knew he was telling the truth. I was targeted for a while by these people. They lost interest in me and I believe cut ties with me a few years ago (thank God).. I still don't know what they were doing with me, but I do know I was part of a larger experiment/project. This is really hard for many people to believe who live outside of America. Max Spiers himself said that many Americans were unknowingly entered into these projects/programs. I have seen their control rooms for the one type of technology I've hinted at.

I understand it can be difficult to listen to him ramble on an on for many who have stumbled upon his interviews. While it was exhaustive, I put in the time because I could see there was real honesty going on there. And while many people feel that he was simply a druggie who was constantly high, the highest part of myself knows that isn't what we're looking at in this situation. He was under constant spiritual/psychological attack due to his "handers" of sorts, and this was the thing that forced him into a state of slurring or being slumped over to the point of sometimes passing out.. I believe he was telling the truth about this as well.

You did a wonderful job compiling all of those interviews. Thanks for sharing it with me and others here who will hopefully be brave enough to learn something from him. There is some very valuable information in his testimonies. I don't think he was once ever lying or making things up.
    Last edited by Lilyofthestars; 26th January 2022 at 16:56.
    Eventually, all things merge into one, and a river runs through it. The river was cut by the world's great flood and runs over rocks from the basement of time. On some of the rocks are timeless raindrops. Under the rocks are the words, and some of the words are theirs.
    I am haunted by waters.”

― Norman Maclean

2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Lilyofthestars For This Post:

Bill Ryan (26th January 2022), Innocent Warrior (27th January 2022), Kryztian (26th January 2022), RunningDeer (26th January 2022), Spiral (26th January 2022), Stephanie (3rd February 2022), Sue (Ayt) (26th January 2022), Victoria (27th January 2022)

3. Link to Post #82
    Thanks
    Thanked 459,746 times in 32,946 posts

Quote Posted by Lilyofthestars (here)

I only just noticed your reply, Innocent Warrior. Is there a way we can check for people's replies outside of clicking through all our old posts?
    Helpful mod note from Bill:

In your personal settings (click here, and then scroll down to Quote Notification), you can opt for PM or email notifications when a post of yours is quoted by anyone in their new post.

And if you go to the Thread Tools tab near the top right of this page, you can opt to Subscribe to this Thread, which means you get a notification if there are any new posts at all to be read.

4. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

7alon (27th January 2022), Innocent Warrior (27th January 2022), Kryztian (26th January 2022), kudzy (26th January 2022), Lilyofthestars (26th January 2022), RunningDeer (26th January 2022), Spiral (26th January 2022), Stephanie (3rd February 2022), Victoria (27th January 2022), Yoda (26th January 2022)

5. Link to Post #83
    United States Avalon Member RunningDeer's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 168,310 times in 18,139 posts

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)

Helpful mod note from Bill:

In your personal settings (click here, and then scroll down to Quote Notification), you can opt for PM or email notifications when a post of yours is quoted by anyone in their new post.

And if you go to the Thread Tools tab near the top right of this page, you can opt to Subscribe to this Thread, which means you get a notification if there are any new posts at all to be read.

For the visual learner: Post #22 - One way to be current with members’ threads is to subscribe to them. It’ll automatically come up in your ‘news feed’.

Subscribe to threads in 2 steps:

1) Click on the drop down menu found at the top right called, “Thread Tools”. Then click “Subscribe to this Thread”.

2) Then click “Add Subscription”.

How to check for the latest in your ‘news feed’ in 2 steps:

Click on, “Settings” found at the top right.

Here’s a sample of what comes up, “Message Board: Avalonians Request Our Help”.

Now, if anyone has posted since the last time you checked the site, it’ll register in your “news feed”.

NOTE: to find previously subscribed threads, click 'view all' (to the right).

Last edited by RunningDeer; 26th January 2022 at 17:52.

6. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Bill Ryan (27th January 2022), Harmony (27th January 2022), Innocent Warrior (27th January 2022), Lilyofthestars (26th January 2022), Spiral (26th January 2022), Stephanie (3rd February 2022), Victoria (27th January 2022)

7. Link to Post #84
    United States Avalon Member RunningDeer's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 168,310 times in 18,139 posts

Post #31 - Quote Notifications

A. To receive quote notifications from members make sure your ‘Quote Notification’ settings are as follows:

1) top right click ‘settings’

2) on left side click ‘general settings’

3) then

4) click ‘Save Changes’

B. How/where to check for notifications

1) At the top right there will be an indicator if you have a message. Click the ‘Notifications’ drop down menu.

C. NOTE: Quote notification ONLY works if sender includes at least a part of your original message with the opening and closing tags. See example:

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Bill Ryan (27th January 2022), Harmony (27th January 2022), Innocent Warrior (27th January 2022), Lilyofthestars (26th January 2022), Stephanie (3rd February 2022), Victoria (27th January 2022)

9. Link to Post #85
    United States Avalon Member Lilyofthestars's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,793 times in 163 posts

RunningDeer, you are a dear. And thank you Bill, too!
    Eventually, all things merge into one, and a river runs through it. The river was cut by the world's great flood and runs over rocks from the basement of time. On some of the rocks are timeless raindrops. Under the rocks are the words, and some of the words are theirs.
    I am haunted by waters.”

― Norman Maclean

10. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Lilyofthestars For This Post:

Bill Ryan (27th January 2022), Harmony (27th January 2022), Innocent Warrior (27th January 2022), Kryztian (27th January 2022), RunningDeer (26th January 2022), Stephanie (3rd February 2022), Victoria (27th January 2022)

11. Link to Post #86
    Australia On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,555 times in 3,482 posts

Thanks for the reply, Lilyofthestars.

I believe you.

Quote Hi Lilyofthestars,

I catalogued every interview and presentation available shortly after he died HERE. As you mentioned, some have since been deleted but what you’re looking for is either there or was there. They’re organised according to the dates they were published and the list includes whatever description each video was published with, so if it’s been deleted this resource may assist you in finding any other copies anyone may have made out there before the source video was deleted.

Max is still very active in this field, if you ever need assistance out there, Max may be able to assist, just connect with your heart and ask.

Well, any way, I appreciate your response.. It looks like you know a lot about Max Spiers and really appreciate what a hero he truly was.. He was courageous for sharing all that he did, knowing that any day could be his last. The circumstances surrounding his death were horrifying. His poor mother wasn't even allowed to see his body for something like a month. The whole thing was totally controlled and she was never allowed a true explanation.

It took me a while to see just how authentic he really was. Its been years since I had the courage to open back up any of his interviews. What initially piqued my interest was, as noted before, a technology I have no doubts that I have been forced to endure. It's something beyond all human comprehension. Something so dark/sinister in its nature I cannot possibly describe it in words. No one should have to endure what I've experienced. Given the fact he described it precisely as I have been exposed to it, I knew he was telling the truth. I was targeted for a while by these people. They lost interest in me and I believe cut ties with me a few years ago (thank God).. I still don't know what they were doing with me, but I do know I was part of a larger experiment/project. This is really hard for many people to believe who live outside of America. Max Spiers himself said that many Americans were unknowingly entered into these projects/programs. I have seen their control rooms for the one type of technology I've hinted at.

I understand it can be difficult to listen to him ramble on an on for many who have stumbled upon his interviews. While it was exhaustive, I put in the time because I could see there was real honesty going on there. And while many people feel that he was simply a druggie who was constantly high, the highest part of myself knows that isn't what we're looking at in this situation. He was under constant spiritual/psychological attack due to his "handers" of sorts, and this was the thing that forced him into a state of slurring or being slumped over to the point of sometimes passing out.. I believe he was telling the truth about this as well.

You did a wonderful job compiling all of those interviews. Thanks for sharing it with me and others here who will hopefully be brave enough to learn something from him. There is some very valuable information in his testimonies. I don't think he was once ever lying or making things up.
    Never give up on your silly, silly dreams.

You mustn't be afraid to dream a little BIGGER, darling.

12. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Innocent Warrior For This Post:

avid (27th January 2022), Bill Ryan (27th January 2022), Harmony (27th January 2022), RunningDeer (27th January 2022), Stephanie (3rd February 2022), Sue (Ayt) (27th January 2022), Victoria (27th January 2022)

13. Link to Post #87
    Thanks
    Thanked 30,098 times in 3,488 posts

Quote Posted by RunningDeer (here)
    Subscribe to threads in 2 steps:

Thanks so much for this Paula and Bill. Been here almost a decade and it took almost 7 years until I started using the "New Thread" button and now I am just grasping how the subscription thing works and how I can be alerted when someone quotes me. I have to wonder how many others have been here and are still in the dark.

Okay, now it's time to go

14. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Kryztian For This Post:

Bill Ryan (27th January 2022), Hym (27th January 2022), Lilyofthestars (28th January 2022), RunningDeer (27th January 2022), Stephanie (3rd February 2022), Sue (Ayt) (27th January 2022)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 5