+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 10 LastLast

Thread: Farsight Institute - August RV results

1. Link to Post #21
    New Zealand Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,520 times in 5,690 posts

Default Re: Farsight Institute - August RV results

Hmmmm a little deja vu here... (I appreciate not everyone is into Bashar, but these predictions were made back in 2015, in particular the fall season of 2016) - might be related

Bashar Predictions 2016 - 2017 - Fall of 2016

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dfBSycK_hLM (not downloadable)

1. Life on another planet will be scientifically confirmed

2. Global ecomomic collapse likely to begin in China and Greece

3. A new economic and taxation system will emerge that will allow greater abundance for all

4. A 57% probability of a catastropic natural disaster that will inspire new environmental ways of thinking

5. The Phoenix Lights will reappear more greatly than ever

6. Official governmental disclosure of the extraterrestrial presence will come from an unexpected Source

7. The Middle East will open greater social connections with the outside world

13 months & counting from 2015 - 0927

2. Link to Post #22
    United States Avalon Member wondering's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,106 times in 905 posts

Since this occurrence is in the "future", my thought is that through the loving and positive intentions and focus of many, we could avert this, if it is of a catastrophic nature. We vastly underestimate our power for good. This is what we are here for, IMO. Yay!!! :
    Last edited by wondering; 1st August 2016 at 16:18. Reason: Clarification

3. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to wondering For This Post:

KiwiElf (1st August 2016), Michelle Marie (1st August 2016), pyrangello (1st August 2016), sdv (1st August 2016), Shannon (3rd August 2016), sheme (16th August 2016), Wind (1st August 2016)

4. Link to Post #23
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,315 times in 279 posts

Wow, this was creepy. I have a strange feeling about this month, actually. It's a bit hard to explain.

But predictions like this don't always come to pass.

5. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Enola For This Post:

3(C)+me (5th August 2016), Michelle Marie (1st August 2016), pyrangello (1st August 2016), sdv (1st August 2016), Shannon (3rd August 2016), Wind (1st August 2016)

6. Link to Post #24
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,293 times in 6,140 posts

Quote Posted by Redstar Kachina (here)
    Predicting biggest news event of August - NOTES BELOW:

Daz Smith:
    1. Big explosion on land in dense urban setting, quiet at the time of the explosion…unexpected – surprise event.
    2. Rumbling, shaking through ground accompanied by rushing sound.
    3. Buildings crushed from collapse/demolition after sound of rumblings/shaking – comes out of nowhere (at night).
    4. A lot of missing people, death, destruction – catastrophic event involving several buildings with one building constituting the central focus – resulting from a downward force.
    5. Main building: normal structure shape initially, but ends up as a broken/jagged pile with parts still standing.
    6. Recovery effort to find missing people – cannot determine whether it’s from a bomb/explosion or earthquake…everything is shaking.
    7. Emphasis on missing people and explosive…great sense of loss.

Dick Allgire:
    1. Streak of something moving very fast – sizzling sound – air itself sizzling – molten burning metallic smells, temperature is sizzling hot, texture is like pressure wave.
    [..]
    Closest Asteroid on August 7th shown graphically from this website:
    http://www.minorplanetcenter.net/db_...e+Orbit+Sketch

Minor Planet Center - consists of a network of sky object observers. The MPC operates at the Smithsonian Astrophysical Observatory, under the auspices of Division F of the International Astronomical Union (IAU). MPC collects and correlates data from worldwide reputable observatories, private and institutional.

Asteroid: 2016 OV
    Date: Aug. 7
    10:50UTC
    Closeness of Approach: (Lunar distances) 8.94
    Size : 24-75 meters

Images from outer view, zooming inwards to closest view:

First image shows a good overview to understand when the perspective plane is rotated and scaled

The prediction factor is +/- 5. I didn't see any variable accounting for gravity attraction of the Moon on the predicted pass-by of 2016 OV.

They have a disclaimer on their website:
    Quote The white dots indicate the approximate positions of the object and planets (not to scale) for the current date and are presented for illustrative purposes only. They should not be used to predict future positions or planetary encounters.
    As to "City" RV'd, seems to me Denver or Colorado Springs matches the drawings debris field as well as the dialog from the Space Command which should have been documenting any supposed encounter. If "it" hits at Colorado Springs, I'll be sure to be outside with the iPad camera recording the blow by blow event for later posting

7. Link to Post #25
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,413 times in 3,425 posts

If the event described here is a man-made event, such as a false flag attack, it is quite likely that it will be cancelled or postponed, thanks to this Youtube. Remote viewing events in the future affects the future, especially if you put this info out there.

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Kryztian For This Post:

Michelle Marie (1st August 2016), peggy englebrake (8th August 2016), sdv (1st August 2016), Shannon (3rd August 2016), Tyy1907 (12th August 2016)

9. Link to Post #26
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,734 times in 543 posts

Last edited by Redstar Kachina; 19th August 2016 at 23:46.

10. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Redstar Kachina For This Post:

Bill Ryan (3rd August 2016), Bob (1st August 2016), Fellow Aspirant (1st August 2016), Flash (1st August 2016), Laura Elina (5th August 2016), Michelle Marie (1st August 2016), MorningSong (3rd August 2016), sdv (1st August 2016), Shannon (3rd August 2016), tessie999 (2nd August 2016), ThePythonicCow (2nd August 2016), thunder24 (1st August 2016)

11. Link to Post #27
    United States Avalon Member Jhonie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,346 times in 244 posts

Why give this prediction any power by agreeing with it? F that.
    Blessed Be to You and Me.

12. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Jhonie For This Post:

danegeroussacredgeometry (4th August 2016), Elen (5th August 2016), Fellow Aspirant (1st August 2016), Flash (1st August 2016), fourty-two (3rd August 2016), Michelle Marie (1st August 2016), pyrangello (1st August 2016)

13. Link to Post #28
    United States Avalon Member Michelle Marie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,097 times in 2,584 posts

A few years ago I was looking intuitively at 3 cities a friend was interested in moving to. One of them was San Diego. I saw a big explosion there as if it were blown up. I don't know if this is related, but "an ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure" and let's share the intention of putting protective energy around that area. Any other areas coming to mind, we can send love in advance there also.

Group intention is powerful. I'm praying for Peace, radiating Love and Goodwill for all.

I hope we can use predictions for dismantling nefarious plans.

Send love around the world East to West together and we'll have our bases covered.

Love and protection to all,
    Michelle Marie
    ~*~ "The best way to predict the future is to create it." - Peter Drucker ~*~ “To laugh often and much; to win the respect of intelligent people and the affection of children...to leave the world a better place...to know even one life has breathed easier because you have lived. This is to have succeeded.” -Ralph Waldo Emerson ~*~ "Creative minds always have been known to survive any kind of bad training." - Anna Freud ~*~

14. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Michelle Marie For This Post:

Bob (1st August 2016), Ecnal61 (1st August 2016), Enola (1st August 2016), Flash (1st August 2016), fourty-two (3rd August 2016), Michelle (6th August 2016), pyrangello (1st August 2016), Redstar Kachina (1st August 2016), sheme (16th August 2016), Wind (1st August 2016)

15. Link to Post #29
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,293 times in 6,140 posts

Update to my post https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...=1#post1086531 above.

Seems JPL (Jet Propulsion Labs) has shortened the distance - http://ssd.jpl.nasa.gov/sbdb.cgi?sstr=2016%20OV&orb=1
    Earth MOID = .00666398 au (that's about 2.59 lunar distances)
    is the value they have for 2016 OV near earth asteroid.

0.00666398 au = 619,455.6 miles

The earlier reporting website put it at close to 9 au.

No idea why Nasa's JPL moved it to a closer near miss.

Quote K16O00V 2016 OV (risk listed, Q=4.320 AU, Earth MOID=2.6 LD, H=24.5 ~43m, close passer) was picked up at 0726 UT on 28 July by Pan-STARRS 1 (PS1), observing it at July 28.31-34p4. This detection was confirmed by Kristie Nault via Apache Point Obs. (July 29.26p3) and Astronomical Research Obs. Westfield (July 30.15-16p4).
    Taking the average of the range for "Size" - 33.75 meters, or 110.7 feet in diameter.

Both reporting observatories New Mexico and Hawaii confirmed the sighting and data above.

Site references:
    http://ssd.jpl.nasa.gov/sbdb.cgi?sstr=2016%20OV&orb=1
    http://www.hohmanntransfer.com/mn/16...730.htm#K16Of0

==update==

Impact Risk Monitoring on 31 July '16 - 2016 OV - "1" "Too Early to Tell"

Quote An impact solution, also known as a "virtual impactor" (VI), is not a prediction but rather a possibility derived from a variant orbit calculation that cannot be eliminated yet based on the existing data.

Elimination can come quickly with just a little further observation or may take weeks or months, sometimes years. Once superceded or eliminated, a former impact solution has zero relevance to an object's risk.
    Understanding RISK :

Quote When considering an asteroid listed on a risk page, the first thing to consider is the length of time over which the observations have been made.

Two or three weeks of optical data is not enough to conclusively identify an impact years in the future. Possible hazards can be flagged, but these are actually due to the lack of orbit knowledge; the asteroid could be so many places the Earth can't help but be in some of them.

These listings are possible impacts, not predicted impacts.

To predict an asteroid's orbit reliably you need radar measurements or at least optical observations spanning one (preferably two) orbit periods of the asteroid. For example, for an asteroid with an orbit period of 2.29 years, that means it should be possible to usefully predict its orbit in a positive way (where it WILL be) for a few decades after two to four more years of tracking it.

By contrast, eliminating an entry on the risk page is a negative prediction; a prediction of where it will NOT be. This can be done more quickly as new measurements come in, since large initial uncertainties shrink rapidly.

A risk-page listing is not a prediction of impact, but a statement that one is possible, primarily because it is not known for sure where the asteroid will be. Of course, lots of things are possible, most of which will not happen. It's possible I will be on top of Mount Everest 60 days from now at 12:01am but I am not predicting it. And there will come a point when my being on Mount Everest at some instant can be positively excluded ("that's impossible!").

The purpose behind the JPL Current Risks Web page is to communicate possibilities to other astronomers so they know which objects require more observations.

A listing is not a declaration that an object is predicted to impact, or even come close to the Earth at that time, only that the possibility has not been ruled out.

As far as the public is concerned, it just isn't worth getting worried about an object with a couple weeks of optical data showing a possible Earth encounter years from now. Sometimes, it can't even be said for certain what side of the Sun such an object will be on at the time of the listed possible impact. A few days later, additional measurements will shrink the orbit uncertainty region by a relatively large amount and the Earth will fall out of the risk zone.

When solving for an asteroid's orbit, the result isn't a single position at some time. Instead, it is a volume of space — sort of like an egg — where the asteroid COULD be with some probability.

The further you get from the center of the region, the lower the probability that's where the asteroid really is.

The reason there is a probability region for an asteroid and not just a single answer is because the orbit solution is based on measurements that have errors due to the Earth's atmosphere and other factors. This limits how well the asteroid's position can be measured and combines with all the other measurement errors to create the original uncertainty space. This is especially true with optical data where atmospheric twinkling blurs out the positions.
    2016 OV was observed on the 28th July, 2016. Data has come in since and updated. Appears to be a little bit smaller, but appears to be on a path a little bit closer (3.4 times closer).

==update-2==

reporting observatories - 11 confirmed.

Kinetic Energy calculation

--theoretical "direct hit" (not glancing blow) impact speed: 39,168.754 miles per hour
    --velocity (kilometers per second): 17.51
    --mass in kilograms: 6.8e+07

Resultant impact in tons of TNT: 2.5 megatons (size of a medium scale nuclear weapon with no radioactivity) (equivalent to a Mark 15 style nuclear warhead).

From atmospheric testing of nuclear weapons, air-burst (a more likely scenario with recent earth encounters showing shallow angle incoming, and subsequent breakup) - For air bursts at or near sea-level, 50–60% of the explosion's energy goes into the blast wave.

Probably total destruction of structures within 5 miles of detonation. As a rule of the thumb, e.g. most non-reinforced buildings are destroyed for overpressures above 5 psi.

Blast range - distances (MAP)

Estimated fatalities (2.5 megatons blast, airburst, Colorado Springs, CO, USA):
    Estimated injuries:

In any given 24-hour period, there are approximately 537,750 people in the 1 psi range of the most recent detonation.

The numbers appear to roughly approximate the RV'ers "predictions" based on 2016 OV's mass/speed, using "airburst" instead of ground-burst computations (based on JPL's and observatories predictions of speed and size of 2016 OV).

Recent Incoming meteor (asteroid?) breakup in the atmosphere appears to be what happens..
    -- estimated small, 1 foot diameter asteroid noted in the youtube video below- using "airburst" then for computation.

http://www.azcentral.com/story/news/...eces/85356578/

(Source)
    Last edited by Bob; 1st August 2016 at 21:29.

16. Link to Post #30
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,692 times in 8,940 posts

I am always surprised and amazed at the ethnocentricity of my US co-members here.
    In America, which is a whole continent, there is Canada and the whole of South America. In Canada, english speaking with lots of races, you have Toronto, Vancouver and speaking English with lots of races plus accents:Montreal.
    In South America, Sao Paulo fits the description perfectly during the Olympics. I wish nothing hapens anywhere.

Guts feeling: it is not Montreal. Nor Toronto.
    Last edited by Flash; 1st August 2016 at 18:21.
    How to let the desire of your mind become the desire of your heart - Gurdjieff

17. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Flash For This Post:

Earthship (1st August 2016), Ecnal61 (1st August 2016), Fellow Aspirant (1st August 2016), GaelVictor (2nd August 2016), Kryztian (2nd August 2016), Matina (8th August 2016), Michelle Marie (1st August 2016), pyrangello (1st August 2016), sdv (1st August 2016), Shannon (3rd August 2016), tessie999 (3rd August 2016), Wind (1st August 2016)

18. Link to Post #31
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,734 times in 2,089 posts

Yeah I've been feeling uneasy , can't put a direction on it but its awfully restless within me whatever it is and that was before I read this. The meteor theory if indeed something like this happens would fit and yes it wouldn't have to be big at all, I still think that last meteor that hit in Russia and knocked out all of those windows and was caught on video was blasted from behind and exploded before it hit the earth. Blasted by who you may ask? ET's or us would be my answer. And if we possess that technology there still may be little ones that could make it thru. I 'm just totally guessing right now but it feels right what I'm saying.

And I would also add that yes we have the power to change within , and I will focus on that now.
    Last edited by pyrangello; 1st August 2016 at 18:49.

19. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to pyrangello For This Post:

bluestflame (2nd August 2016), Bob (1st August 2016), Ecnal61 (1st August 2016), Flash (1st August 2016), Michelle Marie (2nd August 2016), sdv (1st August 2016), thunder24 (1st August 2016), Wind (1st August 2016)

20. Link to Post #32
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,734 times in 543 posts

Last edited by Redstar Kachina; 19th August 2016 at 23:46.

21. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Redstar Kachina For This Post:

avid (2nd August 2016), Bob (1st August 2016), Chip (1st August 2016), Michelle Marie (2nd August 2016), peggy englebrake (8th August 2016), pyrangello (1st August 2016), sdv (1st August 2016), Shannon (3rd August 2016), tessie999 (3rd August 2016), ThePythonicCow (1st August 2016), thunder24 (2nd August 2016)

22. Link to Post #33
    United States Avalon Member RunningDeer's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 168,300 times in 18,139 posts

Quote Posted by KiwiElf (here)
    Hmmmm a little deja vu here... (I appreciate not everyone is into Bashar, but these predictions were made back in 2015, in particular the fall season of 2016) - might be related

Bashar Predictions 2016 - 2017 - Fall of 2016

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dfBSycK_hLM (not downloadable)

1. Life on another planet will be scientifically confirmed

2. Global ecomomic collapse likely to begin in China and Greece

3. A new economic and taxation system will emerge that will allow greater abundance for all

4. A 57% probability of a catastropic natural disaster that will inspire new environmental ways of thinking

5. The Phoenix Lights will reappear more greatly than ever

6. Official governmental disclosure of the extraterrestrial presence will come from an unexpected Source

7. The Middle East will open greater social connections with the outside world

13 months & counting from 2015 - 0927
    Bashar - World Predictions 2016 - 2017

Published on Sep 27, 2015

Bashar channeled by Darryl Anka, world predictions for the economy, disclosure, the Middle East and more. From "Thirteen Months and Counting" 09/27/15 www.bashar.org

23. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Bob (1st August 2016), KiwiElf (2nd August 2016), Michelle Marie (2nd August 2016), sdv (1st August 2016), Shannon (3rd August 2016), Wind (1st August 2016)

24. Link to Post #34
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,692 times in 8,940 posts

I must have had the wrong geography lessons then if America only comprise the USA. The rest of the continent must be called Columbus then or Non America. I would very much like to ask the RViewers if they meant America the continent, or the USA.

I do not want to be a smart ass here. And i did not say egomaniac but rather ethnocentric, which is widely different. If you want to see which city, unless RViewers tell us differently, it could be wise to open all of the American continent.

Actually, the "ethnocentrism" is nothing more than an acknowledgement of RV findings that the event was in AMERICA...so the assumption is that the RV session is valid enough to narrow down the choices to large U.S. cities (probably adjacent to water).

You may want to review the initial findings in the first post of this thread to understand the flow of the thread better. One of the 'egomaniacs' in this thread suggesting a U.S. city as ground zero was able to traverse through the Queen's chamber of the Great Pyramid during an ascension process that was intuitively activated by sound; thereby, allowing this individual to access the Consciousness there and use it to avert innumerable wars and other destructive manifestations since that time (decades ago). Had there been any whiff of ego during the transit through the Queen's chamber during this process, this person would not be a part of Avalon (or any forum for that matter...) today. To be blunt, what we are attempting to do is discern how to impact the solar activity using the technology that was reverse engineered from the Great Pyramid, in order to allow those residing in the city that would otherwise be destroyed by this impact to see their children/grandchildren grow up.

With that said, three more grid units need to be set up ASAP -- will discuss further offline.
    Last edited by Flash; 1st August 2016 at 22:07.
    How to let the desire of your mind become the desire of your heart - Gurdjieff

25. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Flash For This Post:

3(C)+me (5th August 2016), GaelVictor (2nd August 2016), Michelle Marie (2nd August 2016), sdv (1st August 2016)

26. Link to Post #35
    Australia Avalon Member bluestflame's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,500 times in 1,808 posts

i get , "DC" funny thing is could mean denver colorado or ...

27. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bluestflame For This Post:

Bob (2nd August 2016), sdv (1st August 2016)

28. Link to Post #36
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,518 times in 441 posts

Dick's repeated description of the intense heat sounds like a thermite event (also used on 9/11) but then again reference to an "exotic weapon" could mean something else entirely.
    Our destiny is in our hands. Let us visualise a world of truth, freedom and equality.

29. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Andre For This Post:

Bob (2nd August 2016), Michelle Marie (2nd August 2016), sdv (1st August 2016)

30. Link to Post #37
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,548 times in 833 posts

Quote Posted by Flash (here)
    I must have had the wrong geography lessons then if America only comprise the USA. The rest of the continent must be called Columbus then or Non America. I would very much like to ask the RViewers if they meant America the continent, or the USA.

I do not want to be a smart ass here. And i did not say egomaniac but rather ethnocentric, which is widely different. If you want to see which city, unless RViewers tell us differently, it could be wise to open all of the American continent.

Actually, the "ethnocentrism" is nothing more than an acknowledgement of RV findings that the event was in AMERICA...so the assumption is that the RV session is valid enough to narrow down the choices to large U.S. cities (probably adjacent to water).

You may want to review the initial findings in the first post of this thread to understand the flow of the thread better. One of the 'egomaniacs' in this thread suggesting a U.S. city as ground zero was able to traverse through the Queen's chamber of the Great Pyramid during an ascension process that was intuitively activated by sound; thereby, allowing this individual to access the Consciousness there and use it to avert innumerable wars and other destructive manifestations since that time (decades ago). Had there been any whiff of ego during the transit through the Queen's chamber during this process, this person would not be a part of Avalon (or any forum for that matter...) today. To be blunt, what we are attempting to do is discern how to impact the solar activity using the technology that was reverse engineered from the Great Pyramid, in order to allow those residing in the city that would otherwise be destroyed by this impact to see their children/grandchildren grow up.

With that said, three more grid units need to be set up ASAP -- will discuss further offline.
    There are actually two American continents, so you are justified in pointing out that if a viewer gets a feeling about America, we should question that! (Remote viewing is not like channeling ... it is about what do you sense and how can we interpret that and remove bias in doing so.) Did Dick say that the event he viewed takes place in the USA and if so, why was he so sure? Or did he get a sense of America or something he interpreted as America and meaning USA (thus could be an association)?

And yes, a city where English is spoken with different accents and there are a lot of immigrants could be in Canada! Meteorites and crazy IS fellas do not behave logically in picking a target and so Canada is as much a target as anywhere else.

By the way, I am not sure that the RV that the Farsight Institute does can be classified as predicting the future. It is viewing the future. We are always in the present moment creating both the past and future. How much we can as individuals or as a group influence the future (what is being created in the present) is something I do not know.

Last edited by sdv; 1st August 2016 at 22:48.
    Sandie
    Somewhere, something incredible is waiting to be known. (Carl Sagan)

31. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to sdv For This Post:

Bob (2nd August 2016), GaelVictor (2nd August 2016), Michelle Marie (2nd August 2016)

32. Link to Post #38
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,548 times in 833 posts

Everyone on this thread seems to be assuming that all three viewers are seeing the same event and most are trying to identify one USA city. Why? That did not happen in the project for the last two months (viewers did not see the same events for June or July). The session from Daz does not say anything about America at all.

This American obsession can become a contamination. Daz has two sets of data for his June session (for events in July). In the first, USA and President Obama are mentioned; in the second they are not (note that the viewers do seem to do a second session sometimes). Once the American data is removed (and all the rest of the data remains the same) it is clear that the event is the resignation of Cameron. Check it out. This is a very interesting project!
    Sandie
    Somewhere, something incredible is waiting to be known. (Carl Sagan)

33. The Following User Says Thank You to sdv For This Post:

Michelle Marie (2nd August 2016)

34. Link to Post #39
    United States Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,945 times in 1,689 posts

Default Re: Remote viewers see a terrifying explosive event in August

In the spirit of being helpful, I repeat a comment I made in this section some months ago concerning a video on youtube.com showing another future event for New York City by picturing the event on the new looking currency note when folded in a certain way. The location of the event was in lower Manhattan by an Archway. Centered through this Archway a certain circular garden or fountain shaped like a Target was shown. From this, what looked like a Nuclear Mushroom Cloud emanated; this was similar to the Twin Towers depicted by the folded currency and probably is connected to the same people who printed the notes. I am not certain that post went through; hope this one does. All this horror has got to stop. The old "fountain" was dug up and the new one re-positioned or centered as seen through the Archway. The Bomb is probably planted there awaiting detonation just as the bombs were in the Twin Towers. The Powers that Be are truly nasty.

35. The Following User Says Thank You to amor For This Post:

sdv (3rd August 2016)

36. Link to Post #40
    United States Avalon Member Sean's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,659 times in 387 posts

The energy here in L.A.has been very chaotic lately, which concerns me. We also have several "Dome-like structures" here, I'm thinking griffith observatory, and the Arclight cinerama dome, both in hollywood. I'll have to meditate and focus tonight to get a better feel..but los angeles is a def possibility.
    Last edited by Sean; 2nd August 2016 at 00:44.

37. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Sean For This Post:

Bob (2nd August 2016), Michelle Marie (2nd August 2016), Redstar Kachina (2nd August 2016), sdv (3rd August 2016)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 10 LastLast