+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Jesus the Alien.......

1. Link to Post #1
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,566 times in 1,300 posts

Default Jesus the Alien.......

I, for one, believe that Jesus was from off Earth. There is a lot of evidence to support this, but I'm not going to try and prove anything to anyone. \\\

We have been dumbed down for thousands of years and the "facts" have been kept from us by the half good/half bad Catholic Church plus the Judiac/Jewish religion IMO.

But now after ages of ignorance we are on the verge of knowing---I would not call it enlightenment, not at all---we have a long way to go---as humans in bodily flesh---a long way to go.

Did we fail Jesus or did he fail us???? Maybe we have another chance....maybe soon...

But why were we kept in the dark? It must be that we were not up to the challenge.
    Or was it that the evil ones...evil doers, we heard "them" call others evil doers but we know that they were the Evil doers.

Evil doers are our enemies. If we are good they are the opposite--a simple deduction tells us that.

We are awake to their Evil.

ES
    Question Everything, always speak truth...

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to East Sun For This Post:

DeDukshyn (1st August 2016), Foxie Loxie (2nd August 2016), ghostrider (2nd August 2016), Michelle Marie (2nd August 2016), shadowstalker (2nd August 2016), Sueanne47 (2nd August 2016)

3. Link to Post #2
    United States Avalon Member Michelle Marie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,991 times in 2,584 posts

Default Re: Jesus the Alien.......

Nobody failed. It's not over...

Oh, and it seems right about Jesus being from off planet.
    My soul seems from off planet also.

Again, no proof.

Just saying...
    Last edited by Michelle Marie; 2nd August 2016 at 00:19.
    ~*~ "The best way to predict the future is to create it." - Peter Drucker ~*~ “To laugh often and much; to win the respect of intelligent people and the affection of children...to leave the world a better place...to know even one life has breathed easier because you have lived. This is to have succeeded.” -Ralph Waldo Emerson ~*~ "Creative minds always have been known to survive any kind of bad training." - Anna Freud ~*~

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Michelle Marie For This Post:

East Sun (2nd August 2016), Foxie Loxie (2nd August 2016), rgray222 (2nd August 2016), shadowstalker (2nd August 2016)

5. Link to Post #3
    England Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,315 times in 899 posts

These are crop circles of Jesus's face & back of head either side of the M4 uk...just when the shroud of Turin was found to be real.

Click image for larger version

Name:	large-turin.jpg
Views:	28
Size:	71.4 KB
ID:	33898
    Last edited by Sueanne47; 2nd August 2016 at 00:34.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Sueanne47 For This Post:

East Sun (2nd August 2016), Foxie Loxie (2nd August 2016), Michelle Marie (2nd August 2016)

7. Link to Post #4
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,566 times in 1,300 posts

One big problem is that the controllers "on high" ie those controllers on our Earth think we don't know what they are'''

Their time is short and they know it...............
    Question Everything, always speak truth...

8. The Following User Says Thank You to East Sun For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (2nd August 2016)

9. Link to Post #5
    United States Avalon Member ghostrider's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 28,642 times in 6,628 posts

His name according to the plejaren, was Immanuel , falsely changed to Jesus a name he never went by, the church of that day corrupted th spirit teachings, to control all the human beings on earth, and yes he was from off earth , in fact from another universe originally, he went by the name Nokodemjon, then Enoch three different incarnations, then that spirit went by, Isaiah, Elijah, Jeremiah, Imannuel, Muhammad, and now Edward... a lineage that goes back over 12 billion years on a Second set of 60-80 billion years of lifetimes... on his first set of 60-80 billion lifetimes he eventually merged back with creation, his people fell away from the laws of creation and Enoch ordained a second set of incarnations of 60-80 billion years, to bring humanity back to the spiritual teachings ... that is how that spirit form is able to do extraordinary things recorded in the distant past... highly evolved, with the power of creation , an event that has never happened before, a spirit coming out from merging back with Creation/source ... evolution is a slow process, it took 58 billion years to get to pure spirit, then another 12 billion as a fine spirit with creation... imagine doing that , then starting all over for people who dont believe you, and only ridicule you , and challenge your every word, and you have walk with the full power of creation for 12 billion years... know it alls line up to question you... and they still walk in a material body, in second grade so to speak...
    Last edited by ghostrider; 2nd August 2016 at 01:52.
    Raiding the Matrix One Mind at a Time ...

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ghostrider For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (2nd August 2016), Hazelfern (3rd August 2016), Matina (4th August 2016), Sueanne47 (2nd August 2016)

11. Link to Post #6
    Thanks

"Forgive them father...for they no not what they do" Jesus Immanuel

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sueanne47 For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (2nd August 2016), Matina (4th August 2016)

13. Link to Post #7
    United States Avalon Member Foxie Loxie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,430 times in 2,954 posts

Well, My Dears.....this is my own personal opinion. I have only been 1 year & 3 months into my Awakening & have had to turn upside down everything I had been taught & believed! From what I have learned so far....it seems that we know who the Elohim are(many key words were incorrectly translated), we know we were formed in their image, & it appears they are the ones who sent Jesus. Anyone coming from a Biblical viewpoint will come to realize that Jesus' true message was subverted & changed into what Rome wanted it to be in order to control the public. Jesus' mission was rewritten so it would fit a political agenda. Joseph Atwill is most informative on that issue. It was interesting that Bob Dean had actually met him on a couple of his "outings"! None of us need to "fit into" someone else's belief pattern. We are each on our own personal Journey & at different levels IN that Journey. My only regret is that my true phase of learning happened so late in my life!

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Foxie Loxie For This Post:

conk (2nd August 2016), starlight (27th April 2017), Sueanne47 (2nd August 2016)

15. Link to Post #8
    Thanks

Hi Foxie! I am sooo glad I came to PA, my vibration is much stronger now that I learn more about the good things (looking after my plants, cooking, making jewellery,meeting new friends). Most of the forum is taken up with what's going on with the dark side and I feel that reading too much into that brings in the evil entities and I get depressed ~ and we musnt let that happen! Barbera Marciniak says that cosmetic companies purposely say the sun is bad for us so they make their money for their anti sun products...when really the sun is good for us and we should go outside a lot more, instead of being near the electronics. Having said that I find it hard to pull away from the forum! Jesus and god just wants us to have self love and spread the love.. yeahhh I'm all for that.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Sueanne47 For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (2nd August 2016)

17. Link to Post #9
    United States Avalon Member conk's Avatar
    Language
    Southern English
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,027 times in 2,989 posts

Jesus did not fail. His teachings were masked by the politics of the Roman Church. The teachings are still valid, just throw off the veil of lies and the fabrications that comprise most of the Bible.
    The quantum field responds not to what we want; but to who we are being. Dr. Joe Dispenza

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to conk For This Post:

Enola (2nd August 2016), Foxie Loxie (2nd August 2016)

19. Link to Post #10
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,309 times in 279 posts

If we had access to his pure teachings I'm sure we would have no need for anything else. He traveled and learned all over the world before he settled down to start teaching, and it seems like he would have been able to teach his followers anything they could possibly need to learn.

But the way his teachings are presented is so ineffective. They're so encoded and you need to learn so much to be able to understand them. The Bible isn't much use for a young person without teaching them how to understand it, and it mostly just works to make the strong, developing ego-nature of an adolescent revolt, anyway.

It's tricky. It's like in a way we're given the truth, so it can't be said it's withheld from us, but not in a way we can understand. So we are taught to reject our culture's greatest example of enlightenment before we're old enough to even know what we're doing. Western culture has become increasingly anti-Christ since the 50s or so, and there's never a positive reference to Christianity in our popular culture, virtually ever.
    Last edited by Enola; 2nd August 2016 at 17:58.

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Enola For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (2nd August 2016), Sueanne47 (3rd August 2016)

21. Link to Post #11
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,796 times in 943 posts

Since the question is implied, I offer the following items... (as if I haven't provided them before )

Short item that helps with understanding the mode of transportation:
    http://hilarion.com/michel.html

The pdf of the book...
    (see chapters 10 & 11 for Their explanation) However, please know that these beings are fully aware of the multiple timelines and Probabilities that form the multiverse, including Earth's, via, what they call the 'psychosphere' of Earth.
    http://www.lanuovaumanita.net/files/tp-typeset.pdf

Enjoy!

In Unity, Peace and Love
    Last edited by Kindred; 3rd August 2016 at 00:26.
    “A wizard is never late, nor is he early, he arrives precisely when he means to.”
    - Gandalf (J.R.R. Tolkien, The Fellowship of the Ring)

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kindred For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (2nd August 2016), Sueanne47 (3rd August 2016)

23. Link to Post #12
    United States Avalon Member ghostrider's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 28,642 times in 6,628 posts

The ones who visit Edward Meier , the plejaren are the descendants of the sons of heaven, who were the 200 chief scientist of king Arus of Lyrian descent... they are tall and have a glow about them , early earth humans described them angels because of their natural glow , and spirituality they are over 20 million years ahead of us ... they live to be 1,000 - 1,500 years old ... before the genetic tampering ( the original sin) human beings used to live 1,000 years, a result of their ancestors mating with our ancestors ... th follow the spirit of Nokodemjon wherever it incarnates, one family bloodline that has had this mission of mentoring the new personality of the one reincarnating spirit of the teacher of creation ... While the body of Immanuel is earth bound, his spirit is not ... Gabriel a plejaren man , mated with Mary an earth woman... quetzel on of Edwards teachers , is the reincarnation of Gabriel ... they have technology that allows them to track spirit forms, and have detailed history of every spirit form involved in the mission of bringing the spiritual teachings of the laws of creation and its 12 recommendations ... it's why Edwards story is so unique and important, also its why they landin his driveway for photo opportunities ... evil men changed Immanuels name and teaching, to control other men through religion, deception and lies ... before Billy each time the prophets brought the teachings of creation it was corrupted, few people could read and write ... now with the computer age, the teachings are preserved for all time ... you can read about them in the book the goblet of truth, and the Talmud of Immanuel ... born again should have been translated live again, reincarnation ... King James did an evil deed to all of humanity, which still lingers to this day ...
    Raiding the Matrix One Mind at a Time ...

24. The Following User Says Thank You to ghostrider For This Post:

Sueanne47 (3rd August 2016)

25. Link to Post #13
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by East Sun (here)
    I, for one, believe that Jesus was from off Earth. There is a lot of evidence to support this, but I'm not going to try and prove anything to anyone. \\\

We have been dumbed down for thousands of years and the "facts" have been kept from us by the half good/half bad Catholic Church plus the Judiac/Jewish religion IMO.

But now after ages of ignorance we are on the verge of knowing---I would not call it enlightenment, not at all---we have a long way to go---as humans in bodily flesh---a long way to go.

Did we fail Jesus or did he fail us???? Maybe we have another chance....maybe soon...

But why were we kept in the dark? It must be that we were not up to the challenge.
    Or was it that the evil ones...evil doers, we heard "them" call others evil doers but we know that they were the Evil doers.

Evil doers are our enemies. If we are good they are the opposite--a simple deduction tells us that.

We are awake to their Evil.

ES
    I have stumbled upon Gerald Clark the last few months. He has written several books: The Anunnaki of Nibiru: Mankind's Forgotten Creators, Enslavers, Saviors, and Hidden Architects of the New World Order, is one book. Check him out on amazon. He has a Facebook and YouTube page and is doing many YouTube talks the past several months. He says Jesus is Toth, son, of Enki. I find this fascinating as it relates to religion and the control of mankind and the story, from one god's people, as written (carefully) in the Bible.

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to najara12000 For This Post:

East Sun (3rd August 2016), Foxie Loxie (3rd August 2016)

+ Reply to Thread