+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 70 FirstFirst 1 9 19 59 70 LastLast

Thread: Weird, wild weather: floods, freak storms, giant hail, record lows, all over the world

1. Link to Post #161
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,293 times in 6,140 posts

Default Re: Weird, wild weather: floods, freak storms, giant hail, record lows, all over the world

Quote Posted by Nick Matkin (here)
    Quote Posted by Rocky_Shorz (here)
    Thanks for clarifying, Important update...

Does this guy have the faintest idea what he's talking about? What a load of mush, for goodness sake. Really.
    You don't need to be the sharpest tool in the shed to be dangerous...

I wouldn't have looked further than our solar page if it wasn't for his video...

What he shared is far more important than his explanation...

Look how our Sun changed from this event.

It is growing by the day...

Current real time image
    Look, fellow, do you even understand what that picture is showing? I expect you think the sun will have gone out completely in a month or two don't you?
    Hi Nick, been looking at coronal holes for years - I haven't seen anything out of the ordinary with the one posted (either)..

Possibly this short 17 second vid could(?) offer some levity ?

Real-time Solar wind monitors (see below) didn't indicate anything in the "out of norms" - no reason for any "alert". Auroral predictions "mild" for some auroral activity about the 31'st.

As can be seen above, the instrumentation is working fine with no difficulties.
    (from http://www.swpc.noaa.gov/products/real-time-solar-wind)
    Last edited by Bob; 29th January 2017 at 16:23.

2. Link to Post #162
    New Zealand Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,520 times in 5,690 posts

Default Re: Weird, wild weather: floods, freak storms, giant hail, record lows, all over the world

Re Hervé's post #157...

Yup, I can validate that from where I am anyway - temperatures here are more like we would expect to see around mid-March; but wild variations: quite cold at night (unusual for this time of year), hot during the day. Really strong winds all over the country and we were hit with a massive and damaging weather bomb last week, mostly in the Sth Island. Temperatures plunged suddenly during that storm to 4 degrees C. (The "norm" would be around 12 - 17 degrees C at night -> 27+ degrees C during the day). We didn't get snow where I am but the car had a nice icy coating of frost on it in the morning.

Also producing some spectacular and quite "weird" looking cloud patterns.
    Last edited by KiwiElf; 29th January 2017 at 16:47.

3. Link to Post #163
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,741 times in 1,499 posts

Thanks Bob and Kiwi.

Yes, the guy doesn't know what he's looking at, and just reposts other stuff he doesn't understand.

Weird weather has little if anything to do with coronal holes. They happen all the time. Weird weather happens all the time. And let's not confuse correlation with causation shall we?

But why do people insist in posting stuff they don't understand and then make things worse by drawing silly conclusions? What do they get out of it? If I did that, and got called out over it, I'd feel humiliated, stupid or at least embarrassed, and wouldn't do it again.
    Last edited by Nick Matkin; 29th January 2017 at 18:00.

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Nick Matkin For This Post:

Bill Ryan (29th January 2017), Bob (29th January 2017), Foxie Loxie (29th January 2017), KiwiElf (30th January 2017)

5. Link to Post #164
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks

Re: Greenland ice sheet. The origional data for the mass gain is not able to see below 1,000ft so cannot gauge mass loss.

Re: NZ snow. This is the second year running that we have been seeing cold plunges/WAA in the way the northern Hemisphere have had to become accustomed since the turn of the century. Be it partially 'natural' or fully AGW forced doesn't make a difference is you are having to live with the consequences. This years early ice max , in the Sea Ice around Antarctica, and record withdrawal through spring is hinting at a change in fortune for the southern hemisphere.

For 30 years Antarctica has been protected from global warmth by its circumpolar wind/currents which had been 'tweaked' into extreme behaviours due to 'natural cycles' and the impacts of the Ozone hole effectively placing Antarctica in 'splendid isolation' from the changes ongoing across the rest of the world.

Since 2014 the naturals flipped back to the patterns we saw through the 50's/60's/70's ( and the record sea ice losses measured then) whilst NASA reports a much reduced Ozone hole.

Is it a coincidence that we now see polar plunges/WAA patterns arriving around the S. Hemisphere or the rapid destruction of winter ice this summer?

This appears to come at a very bad time for the planet as Asian Pollution reductions is leading to a rapid warming across the Pacific forcing both PDO and IPO positive back in 2014 ( and doing for the promised 'balancing Nina after the recent el Nino?). The impacts have now allowed the top levels of the tropopause to take up large amounts of water vapour ( a strong GHG) leading to impacts in the Stratosphere ( the failure of the 'old faithful' of the strat to reverse easterly last Feb?) and impacts on the PV over the winter pole ( and so mess with the Jet stream).

If folk thought climate change took generations then the next 5 years will be an education!

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to GrayWolfBG For This Post:

fourty-two (31st January 2017), Foxie Loxie (29th January 2017), TargeT (29th January 2017)

7. Link to Post #165
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,308 times in 7,756 posts

I don't feel embarrassed or humiliated sharing a coronal hole that was a sliver grew massive in 4 days following an event that broke magnetic lines which are now out in front of our magnetosphere. I want to know why, maybe it is beyond you, so your comments mean nothing to those looking for answers.

You know it takes more than a few insults to stop curiosity.

But back to topic, I will bring this elsewhere.

8. Link to Post #166
    Thanks

So Rocky, what is special about the coronal hole image you posted? What makes it stand out from the others that have been imaged since the technology allowed such images? Or those before for that matter?

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Nick Matkin For This Post:

Rocky_Shorz (29th January 2017), TargeT (29th January 2017)

10. Link to Post #167
    United States On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,656 times in 8,694 posts

I don't feel embarrassed or humiliated sharing a coronal hole that was a sliver grew massive in 4 days following an event that broke magnetic lines which are now out in front of our magnetosphere.

In a Solar Minimum these large coronal holes are very common. especially in the southern hemisphere.

We are WELL into a solar minimum now
    Hard times create strong men, Strong men create good times, Good times create weak men, Weak men create hard times.
    Where are you?

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TargeT For This Post:

Bob (29th January 2017), Foxie Loxie (29th January 2017)

12. Link to Post #168
    Thanks

So Rocky, what is special about the coronal hole image you posted? What makes it stand out from the others that have been imaged since the technology allowed such images? Or those before for that matter?

soho images dated 1-29 were still showing an image from the 25th...

All online Magnetosphere real time images were pulled offline so you can't study what just occurred.

So we are in a blackout of what just occured, so though I would like to show and study what I am trying to explore, it isn't possible.

This automatically creates suspicion that they are hiding something from us. Why?

From what I can tell it came in from space, not the sun side.

Anti-matter burst?

What cuts magnetic lines?

I've been studying solar for years, after a good solar blast, we watch the magnetic lines bounce around, but I have never seen one break much less 8-10 snapped all at the same time.

Could whatever broke these lines continued on into the sun, taking a tiny sliver of a coronal hole and turning it massive in days?

Last edited by Rocky_Shorz; 29th January 2017 at 20:37.

13. Link to Post #169
    Thanks

I've been studying solar for years, after a good solar blast, we watch the magnetic lines bounce around, but I have never seen one break much less 8-10 snapped all at the same time.
    Really. Studying 'solar'. Interesting. I've never heard anyone seriously studying solar physics describe it like that before.

So you say eight to 10 magnetic lines have snapped. Where did you get this information? And how many are there in total anyway? Who counted them and how?

As they say, when you're in a hole, stop digging...

14. Link to Post #170
    Thanks

"These explosive releases of energy are produced in the process of magnetic reconnection – a fundamental process in our Solar System and astrophysical plasmas, through which stored magnetic energy associated with current sheets is converted into thermal, kinetic and wave energy.

This process is well studied at Earth and is an important part of space weather, involved in energizing the radiation belts and producing dazzling aurora borealis displays.

A team of planetary scientists, led by Dr Chris Arridge of Lancaster University, used data from Cassini to show that the orbiter had passed through the region at Saturn where magnetic reconnection was occurring, which has never before been observed.

“One of the mysteries this gives us clues to answering is how Saturn’s magnetosphere gets rid of gas from Saturn’s moon Enceladus,” Dr Arridge said.

“Through jets at its south pole, this small, icy moon ejects around 100 kg of water into space every second.”

Water from the Enceladus plume is trapped in the magnetosphere of Saturn.

“We know it can’t just stay there for ever and until now we have not been able to work out how it has been ejected from the magnetosphere,” Dr Arridge said.

Previous study has suggested that magnetic reconnection can’t allow all enough plasma to escape from the magnetosphere.

The new results, published online in the journal Nature Physics, show that this is indeed possible.

“These results, although directly relating to the magnetosphere of Saturn, have applications in the understanding of other rapidly rotating magnetospheres, including that of Jupiter and other astrophysical bodies,” the scientists said."". http://www.sci-news.com/space/explos...ere-03478.html

Explosions are normally from connecting...

So how do "YOU" explain why they are still broken?

Something blew a massive hole in our magnetosphere, and it isn't repairing, Solar winds are about to start and a Coronal hole just opened up to massive to follow this storm.

If you understood what I am sharing, and told me not to worry, I would drop it without another word. Tell me it was planned and executed to blast the greenhouse gasses out of our atmosphere by Wilcock's. ET buddies to bring the planet back to normal would work too...
    Last edited by Rocky_Shorz; 29th January 2017 at 22:17.

15. Link to Post #171
    Thanks

Come on Rocky lad. I never said they were broken. It was YOU who said "eight to ten" were broken in post #168.

We're still waiting for you to tell us how you know that. How many there are that could get broken, who counted them, when and how.

It's the Earth we're discussing here. Please keep Saturn out of this. Thank you. Carry on...

PS: You might like to bear in mind that thousands of radio amateurs all over the globe are experiencing F2 ionospheric propagation to be exactly as expected given the current solar activity. If anything was seriously wrong, we'd have noticed.
    Last edited by Nick Matkin; 29th January 2017 at 22:10.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Nick Matkin For This Post:

TargeT (30th January 2017)

17. Link to Post #172
    Thanks

If you didn't watch the first video look at 3.5 mins or turn volume off and watch what he is sharing at 8:30 on this one.

This thread is about weird weather, I am trying to look into possible causes.

Look at the particle directions on this chart...

In the first video he explained the shotgun affect on these charts...

Why is it repeating daily when the sensors are pointing towards this massive hole in the heliosphere?

Instead of putting me down again and again, why don't you share with all of us what is causing it?
    Last edited by Rocky_Shorz; 29th January 2017 at 23:14.

18. Link to Post #173
    Thanks

Thanks. By not addressing my questions, you've confirmed what I thought. You don't understand the content of the videos any more than the narrator does. (Please explain what bad stuff is supposed to happen anyway, according to those videos.)

Those lines are graphical representations, they're not representing real, individual lines of force. A bit like contour lines around a map of Mt Washington - how many of those are there? Might it depend on scale? I've climbed up Mt Washington, and didn't trip over a contour line, in fact no one I was with even saw one! How about that?

Nahh... I feel I'm just wasting my time with this one. He doesn't have a clue what I'm talking about.

19. Link to Post #174
    Thanks

The last time it happened was only a few years ago from a filament eruption. Scientists couldn't explain it then either.

https://watchers.news/2012/02/17/cra...medium=twitter

Feb 2012

"On February 10th there was filament eruption in the northern hemisphere that produced CME which traveled few days before reaching our magnetosphere on February 14. As magnetic disturbance rippled around the Arctic circle on February 14th, it opened a crack in our planet's shield and it is still a puzzle to our scientists. At the time, local solar wind data showed nothing but disturbance that just happened. The interplanetary magnetic field (IMF) amplified the display. The IMF near Earth tilted sharply south for long durations, opening a crack in our geomagnetic field. Solar wind poured in and it helped to trigger a brief G1 Geomagnetic Storm at high latitudes and fueled the widespread auroras.

The magnetosphere acts as a shield that protects us from solar storms. Expert say that the reason for this outburst is still not completely clear."

My theory is, since this is the second time we have had an event at almost this same position around the sun. If you draw a line outward from the sun passing through earth on the 24th, you will find the missing planet. Seems to be traveling backwards from our rotation since the date is almost 3 weeks before the 2012 event. Could be up. Or down, but that direction.
    Last edited by Rocky_Shorz; 30th January 2017 at 00:06.

20. Link to Post #175
    Thanks

http://www.spaceweather.com

"A HOLE IN THE SUN'S ATMOSPHERE: A large, canyon-shaped hole has opened in the sun's atmosphere, and it is spewing a stream of solar wind directly toward Earth. NASA's Solar Dynamics Observatory photographed the structure, which stretches more than halfway across the face of the sunThis is a "coronal hole" (CH)--a region where the sun's magnetic field opens up and allows solar wind to escape. NASA's STEREO spacecraft recently sampled the stream flowing from this hole and the velocity was unusually high: nearly 750 km/s. Such a fast-moving stream will likely spark Arctic auroras when it arrives on Feb. 1st.

The action could begin even before the stream arrives. NOAA forecasters say there is a 65% chance of G1-class geomagnetic storms on Jan. 31st when Earth crosses through a fold in the heliospheric current sheet--a vast undulating system of electrical currents in space shaped like the skirt of a ballerina. Earth dips in and out of it all the time. These crossings are called "solar sector boundary crossings," and they can trigger their own form of geomagnetic activity."

Did I ever tell the story of the time I was out skiing behind a jet boat, shredding up the water at 60+ mph...

I cut to the outside dropping my shoulder to the water launching a spray 50' in the air, suddenly the steel cable snapped, I was down to the water, so the cable flashed right over me, chopping off the corner post of a dock behind me. I ended for 100 yards before sinking into the water, still holding the handle dragging the cable behind...

We are still learning how the magnetics behind a Galaxy works, what if there is magnetic lines tied to each planet? What if a planet 1000 times the distance of the earth to sun, had it's line cut close to the planet as earth passed through it? Could the release snap back towards the sun tearing open a Canyon of a coronal hole? Could the slack line be drawn back towards earth piling up in front of the heliosphere as shown in the image? What if the lines drawn back to the sun create the filaments we see all the time? They tried to explain to me how our weakened magnetic shield can be strengthened. What if these lines can be drawn back into the magnetosphere like a Spider with a broken web.

I saw an image of the field wrapped in a coil around the planet and when a flare or solar storm is coming it stretches out and spreads into our shield. is there a connection between sun and earth that signals to the shield to form? I am not expecting answers, it's more of a scratchpad I can look back at on the next event.

We have watched solar winds feed cat 3 hurricanes and tornadoes turning them into 5s.

I don't remember ever seeing it affect winter storms, but this hasn't been a normal winter.
    Last edited by Rocky_Shorz; 31st January 2017 at 21:45.

21. Link to Post #176
    Language
    German
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,961 times in 900 posts

coronal holes happen all the time.. suspicious observers do an intellegent summary on solar effects every day
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to meat suit For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (31st January 2017), thunder24 (31st January 2017)

23. Link to Post #177
    Thanks

Everyone take a deep breath and understand mainstream news is broadcasting mind control wavelengths along with Satellite mind control weapons for crowd control.

It is like they are disrupting communications from both sides.

Soon the crowds will start killing people that aren't angry.

What happened in this thread should be hitting all of you like a slap in the face to what I am sharing...

Snap yourselves out of it...

I have always babbled on about crazy sheet, none of you got angry from it...

CIA just is showing ground based operations are nothing compared to what they have in space.

Be cool...

Remember, every time Avalon is exposing what they want hidden, they attack us to divide and conquer...

I'm ready to ask Putin to take out the Vatican's Lucifer Satellites...

If you are unable to watch this whole video, you need to ask yourself if you are under mind control that is preventing it.

If you made it through that one, time for enlightenment...

What if you knew this knowledge is from a shapeshifting alien here on earth that wants to help humans not fall in the elite's mental traps?

What if you knew shapeshifters don't change shape, only perception?

:Back to topic:
    Last edited by Rocky_Shorz; 2nd February 2017 at 19:28.

24. Link to Post #178
    Thanks

Click image for larger version

Name:	tmp_6345-wv-l(2)-1017858963.jpg
Views:	164
Size:	102.3 KB
ID:	34910

Well the Sunshine has been nice, but here comes the Abominable Snowman...

Yes at the center is what looks like another cyclone right as the solar winds are beginning, let's keep an eye on it. Sharp rise of quakes and volcanoes usually comes with this energy.

Looks like Europe is getting a break, the Jetstream has reconnected and is pointed to Africa.

Live feed from Dutchsinse for quakes, I see we just had another deep one.

This is real time showing this storm and the two following behind.

2 Russian Ice breakers are stuck, frozen solid until Spring.

Jet stream is back to normal after looking scrambled earlier from the event

Here is North Atlantic

Last edited by Rocky_Shorz; 2nd February 2017 at 19:05.

25. Link to Post #179
    Australia On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,551 times in 3,482 posts

It's so hot here in Brisbane we had to put up black plastic sheeting at the entrance of the hallway to cut the living area off from the rest of the house so the air conditioner could cool the living areas. We had the air con pumping and it was still 31 - 32 C inside.

From the annual climate summary for 2016 (Bureau of Meteorology) -

Quote Australia's fourth-warmest year on record, with the annual national mean temperature 0.87 °C above average

Ocean temperatures the warmest on record for the Australian region, with an annual mean sea surface temperature 0.73 °C above average

March and autumn as a whole were the warmest on record for Australian mean temperature

Amongst the ten warmest years on record for Queensland, New South Wales, Victoria, Tasmania and the Northern Territory

Rainfall was above average for most of Australia, but below average for areas of the northern coasts between the Gascoyne in Western Australia and Townsville in Queensland, and pockets of coastal southeast Queensland and northeastern New South Wales

Nationally-averaged rainfall was 17% above average for the year, at 544.99 mm (1961–1990 average 465.2 mm)
    Source.
    Never give up on your silly, silly dreams.

You mustn't be afraid to dream a little BIGGER, darling.

26. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Innocent Warrior For This Post:

Bruno (2nd February 2017), Ewan (1st February 2017), fourty-two (31st January 2017), Foxie Loxie (31st January 2017), Hervé (7th February 2017), meat suit (1st February 2017), Rocky_Shorz (2nd February 2017), TargeT (7th February 2017), thunder24 (3rd February 2017), Wind (7th February 2017)

27. Link to Post #180
    Australia Avalon Member Napping's Avatar
    Thanks

The crazy weather is continuing on from last year in Sydney. We just had our hottest every January, followed by our hottest start to February and then today flash floods causing cars to go floating down the main streets of the city.

http://www.news.com.au/finance/work/...06a24f303aff0e

28. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Napping For This Post:

Ewan (7th February 2017), fourty-two (7th February 2017), Foxie Loxie (7th February 2017), Hervé (7th February 2017), Innocent Warrior (11th February 2017), Wind (7th February 2017)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 70 FirstFirst 1 9 19 59 70 LastLast