+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Trump opening whole can of false flags for Hillary

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,098 times in 155 posts

Default Trump opening whole can of false flags for Hillary

If you guys read the main stream news you will have definitely read that Trump just suggested that '2nd amendment people' should challenge Hillary if she instills gun control.

I have no doubt the election is rigged towards Hillary, this was proven with wikileaks.

So when she does win, unfortunately I see a massive wave of false flag uprisings, shootings, civil unrest, etc. The chess board is completely set up for Hillary to exploit the nation's fears, push her agenda through MSM and pick her own set of Supreme Court Judges that will allow her to pass these sort of bills that will be 'justified' with more of the horrible.

I have thought that Trump has been a rogue player throughout this spectacle, however, he himself has got to know that by now he will not win. His recent comment about 'assassinating Clinton' is bringing up a lot of red flags with me. Is he cleverly inciting violence with his supporters or is this a planned threat for Clinton to exploit?

Does anyone else see this turn of events this way?

Just seeing the division this presidential race has created in my own building is unbelievable. People choosing not to speak to each other just because of who they are voting for, like each other is crazy. Well, if you do vote in this country thinking it will count, you are crazy! Urgh. g*d help us

2. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to NeedleThreader For This Post:

Beany (10th August 2016), ceetee9 (11th August 2016), crosby (12th August 2016), drneglector (10th August 2016), giovonni (10th August 2016), jjjones (11th August 2016), justntime2learn (10th August 2016), marique3652 (11th August 2016), Matt P (10th August 2016), Michelle Marie (10th August 2016), Nasu (10th August 2016), onawah (10th August 2016), seko (11th August 2016), TargeT (11th August 2016), Yetti (11th August 2016)

3. Link to Post #2
    Avalon Member Cognitive Dissident's Avatar
    In a galaxy not too far away from where you are right now
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,343 times in 409 posts

Default Re: Trump opening whole can of false flags for Hillary

Short answer, yes I'm also seeing that. It is as if Trump is deliberately saying things which he knows will be unpopular (starting with the Khan family thing) and then getting more "extreme" as time goes on. However he is giving some truth in the middle of it.

Bear in mind he only entered the race to prevent Jeb Bush from winning the Republican nomination. He may never have expected to be the nominee. Now he's trying to get out of it by self-sabotage. Or he could be being told what to do by the deep state which wants Hillary.

Hard to tell, but for sure something strange is going on. As for voting, we all know that the fix is in a long time ago. Everything from voter (non) registration to Diebold "voting" terminals.

4. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Cognitive Dissident For This Post:

Beany (10th August 2016), ceetee9 (11th August 2016), crosby (12th August 2016), justntime2learn (10th August 2016), marique3652 (11th August 2016), Matt P (10th August 2016), Michelle Marie (10th August 2016), Nasu (10th August 2016), NeedleThreader (11th August 2016), onawah (10th August 2016), Pam (11th August 2016)

5. Link to Post #3
    United States Avalon Member Beany's Avatar
    Thanks

They're all placed in, right where they are needed to further the agenda.

I could be wrong about him, but I feel the only way he has made it as far as he has is because "they" approved. There are no sides... both are controlled by the same master.
    "The only Zen you’ll find on the mountain tops, is the Zen you bring up there with you." ~Alan Watts~

6. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Beany For This Post:

conk (10th August 2016), justntime2learn (10th August 2016), marique3652 (11th August 2016), Matt P (10th August 2016), Michelle Marie (10th August 2016), Nasu (10th August 2016), NeedleThreader (11th August 2016), onawah (10th August 2016), PathWalker (11th August 2016)

7. Link to Post #4
    United States Avalon Member LivioRazlo's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,612 times in 320 posts

Trump never said anything even remotely close to advocating the assassination of Hillary Clinton. Keep pushing those MSM lies, we aren't listening anymore.

8. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to LivioRazlo For This Post:

JRS (11th August 2016), marique3652 (11th August 2016), Matt P (10th August 2016), Michelle Marie (10th August 2016), NeedleThreader (11th August 2016), RunningDeer (10th August 2016), Shannon (11th August 2016), TargeT (11th August 2016)

9. Link to Post #5
    United States Avalon Member RunningDeer's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 168,298 times in 18,139 posts

Quote Posted by LivioRazlo (here)
    Trump never said anything even remotely close to advocating the assassination of Hillary Clinton. Keep pushing those MSM lies, we aren't listening anymore.
    Trump Is Right on Hillary and the Second Amendment and Never Suggested Assassination
    Trump appeared in Wilmington NC to raise the possibility that gun rights supporters "could take matters into their own hands if Hillary Clinton is elected president and appoints judges who favor stricter gun control measures to the bench." Thus spake the New York Times.

At a rally here, Mr. Trump warned that it would be “a horrible day” if Mrs. Clinton were elected and got to appoint a tiebreaking Supreme Court justice. And that is in fact the case.

Here is the operative language that is causing everyone to lose their ****e. “If she gets to pick her judges, nothing you can do, folks,” Mr. Trump said, as the crowd began to boo. He quickly added: “Although the Second Amendment people — maybe there is, I don’t know.”

Senator Hillary Clinton defended staying in the Democratic nominating contest on May 24, 2008, by pointing out that her husband had not wrapped up the nomination until June 1992, adding, “We all remember Bobby Kennedy was assassinated in June in California.” Wow!

Now, ask yourself this question, what would happen if Trump said that? Be honest.

Published on Aug 10, 2016

NY Times article
    Official Lionel Website: http://www.lionelmedia.com

10. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

crosby (12th August 2016), giovonni (10th August 2016), JRS (11th August 2016), Krist (11th August 2016), LivioRazlo (10th August 2016), marique3652 (11th August 2016), Matt P (10th August 2016), NeedleThreader (11th August 2016), Shannon (11th August 2016), TargeT (11th August 2016)

11. Link to Post #6
    United States Avalon Member LivioRazlo's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,612 times in 320 posts

God I love Lionel. He may lean left, but he's a hell of a political commentator, easily breaking down the MSM lies.

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to LivioRazlo For This Post:

marique3652 (11th August 2016), NeedleThreader (11th August 2016), RunningDeer (10th August 2016), Shannon (11th August 2016)

13. Link to Post #7
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,734 times in 543 posts

Last edited by Redstar Kachina; 19th August 2016 at 23:44.

14. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Redstar Kachina For This Post:

Bill Ryan (11th August 2016), bojancan (11th August 2016), marique3652 (11th August 2016), Michelle Marie (10th August 2016), NeedleThreader (11th August 2016), Shannon (11th August 2016), ulli (11th August 2016)

15. Link to Post #8
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,518 times in 441 posts

I think we all accept that the PTB are engineering the entire presidential race as always so in that sense I believe Trump is simply a decoy. Their goal is to have their favorite puppet, Hillary in the White House and not a lose cannon like Trump. I believe they convinced Trump to run a campaign knowing they can get rid of him at any point (just like they did with Sanders) unless he self-implodes sooner. Hillary's health must be a real issue for them.
    Our destiny is in our hands. Let us visualise a world of truth, freedom and equality.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Andre For This Post:

onawah (11th August 2016)

17. Link to Post #9
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,098 times in 155 posts

Just because Hillary can't stand up for long periods of time doesn't mean she can't become president. Roosevelt was in a chair at the end of his presidency.

18. Link to Post #10
    Thanks
    Thanked 82,316 times in 10,234 posts

Quote Posted by Redstar Kachina (here)
    I doubt her health will allow her to remain a viable candidate through the three Presidential debates scheduled for September and October - http://www.debates.org/index.php?page=2016debates

So much will be spilling onto the Internet about her corrupt dealings that even the mainstream media won't be able to keep a lid on the situation, so Kaine will have to take the baton and run with it most likely, as Cruz is a nutjob and hated by most.

Trump will not be allowed into the Oval Office.
    I figured that he might be allowed..... if stealing the election was to be obviously seen by the public.

Then, he is, er, demoted.... and Pence is pressed into service. (with the giant 'I told you so' smugness of this particular brand of pressured and enabled inevitability. I'm sure the given patsy is being well prepped as we write)

After all, getting rid of Trump and putting Pence in place is a multi-win and multi-agenda forwarding scenario (compared to 'just trump'). Which is just how the hidden hand likes to work. Pence is a compromise but I'm pretty sure he's capable of being crowbared into service if necessary. I'm sure they've run the scenarios. Kinda obvious.

And that if Pence was really paying attention, that some of the people he's run into recently have probably fielded some seemingly oddball questions and scenarios at him, I'd guess that he's being psyche profiled for pressure points and avenues of access....standard prep work kinda thing.
    Last edited by Carmody; 11th August 2016 at 13:48.
    Interdimensional Civil Servant

19. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Carmody For This Post:

crosby (12th August 2016), marique3652 (11th August 2016), onawah (11th August 2016), seko (11th August 2016), Shannon (11th August 2016), TargeT (11th August 2016)

20. Link to Post #11
    Germany Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,188 times in 1,661 posts

what people must finaly realise is that when strict gun control laws are introduced it is one of the last steps of an emerging dictatorship; no exceptions to this rule in all of human history-

Larry

21. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Cardillac For This Post:

crosby (12th August 2016), genevieve (12th August 2016), seko (11th August 2016), Shannon (11th August 2016), TargeT (11th August 2016), Yetti (11th August 2016)

22. Link to Post #12
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,338 times in 435 posts

Firstly, I suggest Mr Trump is far more aware than Lionel suggests (no brain to mouth connection).
    He would not be in the "Game" if he were not a savvy, smart and strategic player.
    Is it possible for this election to be stalled?
    I don't see either Donald or Hilary in the White House anytime soon.
    But again, all is speculation.

Secondly, Australia is a country that has strict gun control laws.
    Is it a dictatorship?
    It is a worthy question. What country is democratic in this day and age? To what extent have our minds been hijacked/manipulated/controlled?

According to statistics, Australia is not a nation full of healthy people- physically nor mentally-
    The leading cause of death is heart disease (45-75) and for those under 45, suicide (self harm). http://www.abs.gov.au/ausstats/abs@.nsf/mf/3303.0
    Perhaps this is a global phenomenon.

23. Link to Post #13
    United States Avalon Member Jhonie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,346 times in 244 posts

Among those aged 15 to 44, the leading causes of death were Intentional self-harm (suicide) (X60-X84), Accidental poisonings (including drug overdoses) (X40-X49) and Land transport accidents (V01-V89).

Not just suicide.
    Blessed Be to You and Me.

24. The Following User Says Thank You to Jhonie For This Post:

Shannon (12th August 2016)

25. Link to Post #14
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,076 times in 332 posts

Well exposed Needle. I think : do not believe what they say watch what they do and everything points exactly where you said, . Also I believe in the third option but it will take a lot of votes to win for Mr Johnson. We all know how rotten are the Dem and Rep party. So is time for a real change. Non of us can afford to have HRC or DT on the office, too dangerous.

26. Link to Post #15
    United States Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,945 times in 1,689 posts

I would take my chances with DT before HC any day. Who wants to be hauled out of their confiscated home, thrown into a cage and gassed or beheaded to reduce the world population. One video I watched said the world population, shoulder to shoulder, could fit into Jacksonville, Florida, twice. Who or what are they planning to replace us?
    Are the hollow earth Anunnaki behind this depopulation plan? Have they promoted Satanism in Hollywood, etc., homosexuality, beastiality, caniballism, dope addiction, etc. in order to feel good about getting rid of us all by any means? What about breaking up families which have moral values?

+ Reply to Thread