Language
    Interlac
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,690 times in 13,806 posts

Default Re: The Cosmic Switchboard - with James Bartley

James Bartley's Cosmic Switchboard

Bartley's Commentaries On The Cosmic Wars

Published 30th November 2016

In this comentary James asks the question are we already in the fourth dimension?

Supporting link: https://www.thecosmicswitchboard.com...-commentary-5/

I for one will join in with anyone, I don't care what color you are as long as you want to change this miserable condition that exists on this Earth - Malcolm X / Tsar Of The Star

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

drneglector (17th July 2017), Earth Angel (12th January 2017), Limor Wolf (8th December 2016), RunningDeer (1st December 2016), Verdilac (4th December 2016)

3. Link to Post #22
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks

Published 7th December 2016

In this commentary James continues to talk about the 4th Dimension, The Pizzagate Psy-Op & poses the question where do we go from here, The veterans @ Standing Rock, Predictions given by Sashquatch, and future progression where people are hypnotised & ask to go forward in time to theior next incarnation.

Supporting link: https://www.thecosmicswitchboard.com...-commentary-6/

Last edited by Star Tsar; 8th December 2016 at 07:35.
    I for one will join in with anyone, I don't care what color you are as long as you want to change this miserable condition that exists on this Earth - Malcolm X / Tsar Of The Star

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

drneglector (17th July 2017), Earth Angel (12th January 2017), Hazelfern (25th December 2016), Limor Wolf (8th December 2016), RunningDeer (8th December 2016)

5. Link to Post #23
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks

Romanian Sphinx : Hall of Records

Published 23rd December 2016

Peter Moon discusses the Hall of Records beneath the Romanian Sphinx in the Bucegi Mountains of Romania. A secret agency within Romanian Intelligence which specializes in Unusual Phenomena discovered the Hall of Records. Deep black elements of the Pentagon became aware of the Hall of Records and sent engineers to excavate and open up the site. The Hall of Records projects holographic images of an individual's genetic lineage and past history when someone places their hand over a square on tables that are six feet high. The Hall of Records beneath the Sphinx connects to similar facilities in Iraq, Tibet, Mongolia and the Giza Complex in Egypt via a sophisticated transportation system. A very advanced race created this Hall of Records. Peter Moon's websites are: http://www.digitalmontauk.com/ and https://www.timetraveleducationcenter.com/ and his books are available at this dedicated site: http://www.skybooksusa.com/

Supporting link: https://www.thecosmicswitchboard.com...oon-interview/

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

Earth Angel (12th January 2017), Foxie Loxie (3rd January 2017), Hazelfern (25th December 2016), Limor Wolf (25th December 2016)

7. Link to Post #24
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks

Published 11th January 2017

In this edition James discusses ET's, The "lizards" are swarming, The "reps" & "dracs" are behind the 8 ball not us according to James.

Supporting link: https://www.thecosmicswitchboard.com...commentary-11/

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

drneglector (17th July 2017), Earth Angel (12th January 2017), Limor Wolf (22nd April 2017), TrumanCash (28th January 2017)

9. Link to Post #25
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,159 times in 1,454 posts

well worth supporting.....James provides so much valuable information, its only $7 a month to support this and get the second part to all the interviews. Always look forward to Friday for these amazing interviews.

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Earth Angel For This Post:

drneglector (17th July 2017), Limor Wolf (22nd April 2017), RunningDeer (15th January 2017), Star Tsar (12th January 2017)

11. Link to Post #26
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks

Mary Joyce : Underground Bases & UFOs In North Carolina

Published 13th January 2017

Mary Joyce discusses Underground Bases in North Carolina, The Little People, UFOs, United Nations Troops in NC and more. Mary Joyce's website is http://www.skyshipsovercashiers.com

Supporting link: https://www.thecosmicswitchboard.com...yce-interview/

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

drneglector (17th July 2017), Limor Wolf (22nd April 2017), RunningDeer (15th January 2017)

13. Link to Post #27
    United States Avalon Member RunningDeer's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 168,298 times in 18,139 posts

Quote Posted by Star Tsar (here)

Mary Joyce : Underground Bases & UFOs In North Carolina

Published 13th January 2017

Mary Joyce discusses Underground Bases in North Carolina, The Little People, UFOs, United Nations Troops in NC and more. Mary Joyce's website is http://www.skyshipsovercashiers.com

Supporting link: https://www.thecosmicswitchboard.com...yce-interview/

Sasquatch, Underground Bases, UFOs, the Little People and United Nations Troops

The title to the video isn’t explicit enough. Here’s a bit of an introduction @ theCosmicSwitchBoard.com.

In Part 1 Mary Joyce talks about the high strangeness activity in North Carolina including Sasquatch, Underground Bases, UFOs, the Little People and United Nations Troops.

In Part 2 (to follow) Mary Joyce talks about the huge craft seen around the Sun and the anomalies features on the surface of Mars as well as alleged UFO crashes (man made and ET) in North Carolina.

Due to circumstances beyond our control the last thirty minutes of part 2 mysteriously disappeared. We apologize to Mary Joyce and we apologize to our listeners. In lieu of the final thirty minutes, my colleague Wolf Hawk and I have recorded a discussion about nutrition which is for members only which will be available tomorrow at 6PM PST / 9PM EST.

From Mary Joyce’s SkyShipsOverCashiers.com are photos and information, including the Little People.

Section 1 - Ancient race of Little People still live in Tennessee
    “They’re between 3.5 and 4 feet tall,” he began. “Their skin color is a very subtle shade of light blue, just enough to recognize the color. As for their faces, they’re rather ordinary and look like faces you’d see in town, but smaller.
    “Normally, though, they walk like anyone else and leave footprints and bend the grass, yet they definitely have the ability to become sort of invisible, though not 100 percent. If they’re standing still, you can see them easier; so when people are around they keep moving.  Most people wouldn’t see them or they’d just see a wisp go by.”
    Section 2 - The Little People love to sing and dance
    "It’s worth noting that because of their light body weight, the Little People seldom leave behind clear footprints unless the ground is damp.  The day we were there, it was dry and we were fortunate to find one tiny footprint beneath the old tree.

As Zander searched for footprints, he explained that the Little People love that spot and when all is quiet, especially when the fog rolls in, they sometimes go there to do circle dances and sing."
    Section 3 - How one man communicates with Little People
    Zander, owner of the land where the Little People still live in Eastern Tennessee, remembers his father and grandfather communicating with the Little People.
    “My father had an ability, that I probably don’t approach, to contact the Little People,” Zander told us. “My grandfather and great grandfather had it too, but my children don’t seem to have it at all.  It seems to be some sort of genetic capability that is fading away.”
    Section 4 - Little People talk about God, religion and ETs
    The Little People tell me (Zander) that these governments have made a pact with The Dominators and they trade young children for technology – and the children are eaten.  They prefer two-year-olds or something like that.  Of course this is a very disgusting thing to me and it would explain why the Little People are so afraid. They say that The Dominators call Earth ‘The Ranch’ or ‘The Farm.’

“They say the U.S. government has six UFOs that have been manufactured out of junk parts they have put together from alien technology that was traded for children.  They say the trades usually are 10,000 children for one part.”

Video Summary: Published on Jan 13, 2017

Part 2 to follow. Here’s an introduction @ theCosmicSwitchBoard:

Mary Joyce discusses Underground Bases in North Carolina, The Little People, UFOs, United Nations Troops in NC and more. Mary Joyce's website is SkyShipsOverCashiers.com.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Limor Wolf (22nd April 2017), Star Tsar (15th January 2017)

15. Link to Post #28
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks

Published 18th January 2017

Mr Bartley in his oratory glory and its fake light workers vs real light workers, Alien abduction of children, OCD thought loops and the basics of the R-Complex lizard brain ritualism.

Supporting link: https://www.thecosmicswitchboard.com...commentary-12/

Last edited by Star Tsar; 19th January 2017 at 08:03.

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

drneglector (9th March 2017), Limor Wolf (22nd April 2017), RunningDeer (19th January 2017), Shannon (23rd January 2017)

17. Link to Post #29
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,729 times in 1,343 posts

Wow! Right on, James! You nailed it and I could not have said it better!

I went through the same ordeal with faux new age "light workers" in the mid-90s who parroted the channeled ET programming that we abductees had agreed to be abducted. What a crock!

TLC

18. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to TrumanCash For This Post:

drneglector (17th July 2017), Foxie Loxie (6th March 2017), Limor Wolf (22nd April 2017), RunningDeer (21st January 2017), Shannon (23rd January 2017), Star Tsar (22nd January 2017)

19. Link to Post #30
    United States Avalon Member RunningDeer's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 168,298 times in 18,139 posts

Quote Posted by TrumanCash (here)
    Wow! Right on, James! You nailed it and I could not have said it better!

I went through the same ordeal with faux new age "light workers" in the mid-90s who parroted the channeled ET programming that we abductees had agreed to be abducted. What a crock!

TLC
    Yes, I agree TrumanCash. It was an informative episode and no doubt a review for some. Well worth a listen. (video from post #28.)

20. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (6th March 2017), Limor Wolf (22nd April 2017), Shannon (23rd January 2017), Star Tsar (22nd January 2017), TrumanCash (22nd January 2017)

21. Link to Post #31
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks

Hugh Newman & Jim Vieira : Giants, Cataclysms & Megaliths

Published 20th January 2017

Jim Vieira and Hugh Newman talk about Giants, Megaliths, Advanced Ancient Civilizations, Cataclysms and the Little People.

Supporting link: https://www.thecosmicswitchboard.com...ira-interview/

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

Limor Wolf (22nd April 2017), RunningDeer (22nd January 2017), Shannon (23rd January 2017)

23. Link to Post #32
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks

Published 25th January 2017

James discusses the Soros Funded Women's Marches and how they work at an Archetypal level. He discusses certain aspects of Alien Sexual Manipulation. James' website is thecosmicswitchboard.com. James also discusses how we should not get suckered into the "need a Saviour-Messiah" Complex where Donald Trump or anyone else is concerned. James discusses the first few days of Trump's Presidency. James also discusses the crazed perhaps MK'd Melbourne Driver who ran over pedestrians and killed some of them and the agenda behind it.

Supporting link: https://www.thecosmicswitchboard.com...commentary-13/

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

drneglector (17th July 2017), Limor Wolf (22nd April 2017), RunningDeer (26th January 2017)

25. Link to Post #33
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks

Paul Blake Smith | Cape Girardeau MO, 1941 UFO Crash Retrieval

Published 27th January 2017

Paul Blake Smith discusses the April 12th 1941 UFO Crash Retrieval with Alien Bodies at Cape Girardeau MO. Paul Smith's website is mo41.info and his books are "MO41, The Bombshell Before Roswell: The Case For a Missouri 1941 UFO Crash" and "3 Presidents, 2 Accidents: More MO41 UFO Crash Data and Surprises" and Paul's dedicated Facebook page is Cape Girardeau's 1941 UFO Crash, America's First.

Supporting link: https://www.thecosmicswitchboard.com...ith-interview/

26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

drneglector (17th July 2017), Limor Wolf (22nd April 2017), RunningDeer (28th January 2017)

27. Link to Post #34
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks

Published 1st February 2017

James discusses the military awakening plus the physical, energetic & psychic characteristics of reptilian/draco hybrid hosts.

Supporting link: https://www.thecosmicswitchboard.com...commentary-14/

28. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

drneglector (17th July 2017), Limor Wolf (22nd April 2017), RunningDeer (2nd February 2017)

29. Link to Post #35
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks

Published 8th February 2017

James discusses the ongoing Afganistan war, The allegory behind TV show Breaking Bad, What disclosure means to different people @ different conscious awareness & The possibility that some folk are incarnating as "Grey" aliens.

Supporting link: https://www.thecosmicswitchboard.com...-commentary-15

30. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

drneglector (17th July 2017), Limor Wolf (22nd April 2017), RunningDeer (9th February 2017)

31. Link to Post #36
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks

Published 15th February 2017

James discusses "white hat & good ETs" feel good stories, Trump's populist messages vs Iranian rhetoric & The longstanding demonization of Iran.

Supporting link: https://www.thecosmicswitchboard.com...commentary-16/

32. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

drneglector (17th July 2017), Limor Wolf (22nd April 2017), RunningDeer (16th February 2017)

33. Link to Post #37
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks

George Kavasillas | The False God Entity Scam Fake Ascension

Published 17th February 2017

George talks with James about God Entity Scam, The fractal nature of this universe, Fake ascension & The fakery of the new age.

Supporting link: https://www.thecosmicswitchboard.com...las-interview/

34. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (16th May 2017), Limor Wolf (22nd April 2017)

35. Link to Post #38
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks

Published 1st March 2017

James asks the questions just what exactly is going on in Antarctica? Will whatever is happening be used as a form of disclosure? Will it be used as part of the long speculated "alien false flag?"

Supporting link: https://www.thecosmicswitchboard.com...commentary-18/

36. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

drneglector (17th July 2017), fourty-two (3rd March 2017), Limor Wolf (22nd April 2017), RunningDeer (2nd March 2017)

37. Link to Post #39
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks

Published 8th March 2017

James discusses his upcoming Reptilian - MILAB chronicles lecture series, Talismanic Invocation & The magickal power of Latin as used by the medical profession & how it is linked to Saturn worship & The failed Navy Seal operation in Yemen.

Supporting link: https://www.thecosmicswitchboard.com...commentary-19/

38. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

drneglector (17th July 2017), Limor Wolf (22nd April 2017), RunningDeer (9th March 2017)

39. Link to Post #40
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks

Voices Of The MILABS | Karol | On Mars

Published 17th March 2017

James introduces a new feature to his show entitled Voices Of The MILABS. Meet Karol she claims to have been used in combat situations & to have battled humans & large cyborgs, Visited both the Moon & Mars, Been teleprted via jump room technology, Karol also describes the monitoring, surveilance & harrasment she has been subjected to & What she needs to do to decompress & return to her normal state after being utilized in combat & military scenarios.

Supporting link: https://www.thecosmicswitchboard.com...bs-karol-mars/

Last edited by Star Tsar; 18th March 2017 at 07:22.

40. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

fourty-two (18th March 2017), Limor Wolf (22nd April 2017), RunningDeer (18th March 2017)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 5 LastLast