Language
    Interlac
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,690 times in 13,806 posts

Default Re: The Cosmic Switchboard - with James Bartley

James Bartley's Cosmic Switchboard

Bartley's Commentaries On The Cosmic Wars

Published 10th August 2017

James Bartley discusses the energy streaming in from the Lions Gate Portal (August 8th alignment with the Constellation of Leo, Sirius and our Sun) and how it is interacting and perhaps counteracting the negative lower dimensional energies. The archontic demiurgic forces are pulling out all the stops and are trying to terrify everyone into submission. James talks about the possible False Flag Scenarios which may be used as a pretext citing historical examples.

Supporting link: https://www.thecosmicswitchboard.com...commentary-37/

I for one will join in with anyone, I don't care what color you are as long as you want to change this miserable condition that exists on this Earth - Malcolm X / Tsar Of The Star

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

Bill Ryan (8th April 2023), Icare (4th June 2023), Limor Wolf (14th August 2017)

3. Link to Post #62
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks

Published 25th August 2017

Kewaunee and Kelly Lapseritis are Sasquatch and ET Contactees. In Part 1 Kewaunee and Kelly discuss their experiences with both Sasquatch and spiritually evolved ETs who work with Sasquatch. Kewaunee and Kelly were destined to meet, become partners and work together and they were told this by the Sasquatch. Kewaunee regards the Sasquatch as a People and not animals. The Sasquatch have quite advanced psychic and metaphysical abilities. Kewaunee talks about how he first got in contact with the Sasquatch people and what he has learned from them. ETs healed Kewaunee from a serious spinal condition. Kelly discusses her Sasquatch and ET experiences and her mystical visions and meditative visits to the 5th Dimensional realms of Sasquatch. Kelly has been taken on board ET craft and taught all manner of knowledge and wisdom. Their websites are: psychicsasquatch.com and sasquatchpeople.com and the two books Kewaunee has written thus far are: The Psychic Sasquatch and their UFO Connection and The Sasquatch People and their Interdimensional Connection

Supporting link: https://2017spiritualandpsychicsasqu...ventbrite.com/

I for one will join in with anyone, I don't care what color you are as long as you want to change this miserable condition that exists on this Earth - Malcolm X / Tsar Of The Star

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

Bill Ryan (8th April 2023), findingneo (29th January 2018), Limor Wolf (29th August 2017), Mike (10th September 2017)

5. Link to Post #63
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks

The latest from Mr Bartley...

Quote Posted by Star Tsar (here)

Patricia Farrington | From Sirius With Love

Published 10th September 2017

Patricia Farrington discusses what it was like growing up in a military family she was not biologically connected to. Her mother was adopted into the family. At an early age Patricia was subjected to horrific and systematic abuse and passed from handler to handler. She had personal experiences with an elite bloodline family that is a household name in America. She also shares some her her ET experiences...

Patricia's webpage: http://innerstellarcosmicconversations.com/

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

Bill Ryan (8th April 2023), Limor Wolf (16th September 2017)

7. Link to Post #64
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks

James features in the last 90 minutes of this video...

RepCon 2016

Ralph Ellis & James Bartley

Published 10th September 2017

The first ever UK conference focusing on the Reptilian agenda. In this 3 hour video, Ellis Taylor talks for 90 minutes followed by James Bartley for a further 90 minutes.

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

Bill Ryan (8th April 2023), findingneo (12th December 2017), Limor Wolf (15th November 2017), TrumanCash (21st September 2017)

9. Link to Post #65
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks

New commentary from James

Published 22nd September 2017

James Bartley discusses the ability of Reptilians and other Archontic Entities to input Thoughts and Impressions into peoples' minds in order to influence them. James talks about the archontic nature of Kleptomaniacs and Pathological Liars.

Supporting link: https://www.thecosmicswitchboard.com...nput-thoughts/

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

Bill Ryan (8th April 2023), Limor Wolf (15th November 2017)

11. Link to Post #66
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks

Sachita | Inside Reptilian & Military Bases

Published 31st March 2017

Meet Sachita, She claims to have had encounters with reptilians, ETs & Genetic hybrids which work for the reptilians. She's also had encounters with the military. Sachita talks about the role the military, contractors & medical personel play in the underground bases. Sachita has interacted with reptilians many times & is familiar with their culture. She developed a relationship at ome time with a reptilian male who has a high rank in a particular reptilian civilzation. Sachita talks about the missions she has performed on behalf of the reptilians which include travel to the future. She also talks about how she has been energetically & genetically altered in order to live & work in a reptilian enviroment. Sachita also talks about the reptilian culture & why they behave the way they do.

Supporting link: https://www.thecosmicswitchboard.com...ita-interview/

Sachita | Sachita Reptilian Military Ops

Published 24th September 2017

Sachita returns to The Cosmic Switchboard Show to talk about the military ops she has conducted on behalf of a certain faction of the reptilians. She talks about the nature of her work and how time travel into the future was involved. Sachita talks about the underground bases, teleportation and infiltrating high level reptilian meetings. Sachita conducted "wet work" for the reps.

Supporting link: https://www.thecosmicswitchboard.com...-military-ops/

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

Bill Ryan (8th April 2023), Bruno (25th September 2017), DNA (10th April 2023), Limor Wolf (15th November 2017)

13. Link to Post #67
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks

More from James & Co

Lorena | Milab & Reptilian Experiences In The High Desert

Published 13th October 2017

Lorena longtime friend of James shares her reptilian & milab experiences in the Southern Califronia High Desert...

Supporting link: https://www.thecosmicswitchboard.com...ilitary-bases/

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

Bill Ryan (8th April 2023), DNA (10th April 2023), Limor Wolf (15th November 2017)

15. Link to Post #68
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks

James interviews Mr Bob Luca...

Bob Luca | Alien Encounters & Government Harassment

Published 13th November 2017

Bob Luca, husband of Betty Andreasson Luca, talks about his ET experiences as well as the government and military harassment he and Betty had endured over the years. Bob and Betty co-wrote "A Lifting of the Veil" which provides details and documentation proving they were subjected to long term surveillance and harassment from a number of different agencies.

Supporting link: https://www.thecosmicswitchboard.com...uca-interview/

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

Bill Ryan (8th April 2023), DNA (10th April 2023), Limor Wolf (15th November 2017)

17. Link to Post #69
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks

James returns...

Reptilian Training & Its Surface Connection

Published 6th December 2017

James talks about certain types of training reptilians give humans. He also talks about how in this area of training for crowd control and for food riots, the surface world meets with the deep black reptilian world. James talks about the militarisation of Law Enforcement, expansion of NATO, the Immigration Agenda and much more.

Supporting link: https://www.thecosmicswitchboard.com...tley-rep-talk/

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

Bill Ryan (8th April 2023), DNA (10th April 2023), Limor Wolf (9th December 2017)

19. Link to Post #70
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks

Mr Schratt is one of my favorites...

Michael Schratt | Above Top Secret Special Acess Programs In Aerospace Alley

Published 22nd January 2018

Michael joins James to discuss the above top secret development & test flights of next generation hypersonic craft in Antelope Valley, Southern California. He decribes eye witness accounts from miltary personel & pilots alike & A crash retrival case from the late great Lenard Springfield's archive.

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

Bill Ryan (8th April 2023), DNA (10th April 2023), Limor Wolf (23rd January 2018)

21. Link to Post #71
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks

Exclamation Re: The Cosmic Switchboard - with James Bartley

Jeanice is amazing

Jeanice Barcelo | The Ultrasound Agenda

Published 28th January 2018

Jeanice Barcelo returns to The Cosmic Switchboard Show to talk about the malign effects of Ultrasound on a developing Baby in the womb. Jeanice talks about the origins of Ultrasound as a weapon of war and the effects it has on the developing Baby as well as the dangers of ultrasound.

Last edited by Star Tsar; 29th January 2018 at 12:37.

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

Bill Ryan (8th April 2023), DNA (10th April 2023), Limor Wolf (31st January 2018)

23. Link to Post #72
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks

More from James...

Published 21st February 2018

James Bartley talks about the Grey Recycleable Container Agenda and the Grey Borg Hive Consciousness Agenda.

&

Sherry Swiney | Dark Voices From Dark Entities

Published 18th February 2018

Sherry Swiney returns to The Cosmic Switchboard Show to discuss the Intrusive Thoughts from Dark Entities. Sherry overcame an abusive childhood which may have opened doorways to allow these negative entities in.

In Part 2 Sherry Swiney talks about how she created the "That's a Lie Program" to combat and eventually overcome these intrusive thoughts from these Dark Entities until they became a non-factor in her life.

Sherry's website is http://www.keyholejourney.com/

Sherry is a close colleague of Jerry Marzinsky who has exposed the "Chemical Imbalance" fraud of Psychiatry and Psychology and the fraudulent diagnosis of "Schizophrenia" which Jerry found in practice to be intrusive thoughts from negative entities.

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

Bill Ryan (8th April 2023), Limor Wolf (28th February 2018)

25. Link to Post #73
    Retired
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,050 times in 3,027 posts

A most interesting conversation as well is on this INNERStellar Webinar- James and Patricia are talking about the big cosmic drama that is going on, most relevant to our times

Blessings to one and all ~

Limor

26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Limor Wolf For This Post:

Bill Ryan (8th April 2023), Earth Angel (28th February 2018), Star Tsar (6th March 2018)

27. Link to Post #74
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks

A chat with Pat!

Pat Jackson | A Andromedan & Arcturan Contactee

Published 6th March 2018

Pat Jackson, Andromedan and Arcturan Contactee and Milab discusses her many experiences. Pat was a psychic who worked in Law Enforcement and ran afoul of corrupted elements within the police force due to her psychic skills and her own investigations. Pat talks about how the ETs warned her about an impending "hit" upon her which caused her to abruptly resign from her work with Law Enforcement. Pat talks about her encounters with Draco, Arcturans and Andromedans.

28. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

Bill Ryan (8th April 2023), drneglector (26th October 2018), Limor Wolf (26th October 2018), Peace in Oz (15th February 2021)

29. Link to Post #75
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks

Latest from James

Jim Goodall | SR 71, Area 51 & Bob Lazar

Published 20th March 2018

Jim Goodall, a world renowned expert on the SR-71 Blackbird, Stealth, Nuclear Submarines and Area 51 talks about what he has learned from being involved in the Military Aviation and Aerospace field for over sixty years. Jim knew Bob Lazar before Bob Lazar joined the alien back engineering project at S4. Jim knew Ben Rich, the late Director of Lockhead's Legendary "Skunk Works" personally and has developed a number of sources who worked at the Groom Lake Area 51 Complex who told him about the back engineering of Alien Technology and much more.

Jim is the author of over two dozen books about the SR-71, Stealth Fighters and Nuclear Submarines.

30. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

Bill Ryan (8th April 2023), DNA (10th April 2023), drneglector (26th October 2018), Limor Wolf (26th October 2018)

31. Link to Post #76
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks

Published 5th April 2018

In this episode James aims to reduce the signal to noise ratio on the information Jim Goddall released about what the late Ben Rich famously stated about the military industrial complex's cosmic capabilities.

32. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

Bill Ryan (8th April 2023), DNA (10th April 2023), drneglector (26th October 2018), Limor Wolf (26th October 2018)

33. Link to Post #77
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks

I wish we could hear part two of this one

Dr Joseph Farrell | Giza Death Star @ The Cosmic Switchboard

Published 10th July 2018

Dr Joseph Farrell joins James to discuss the ancient cosmic war which was a civil war between rival factions of an advanced extraterrestrial civilization...

34. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

Bill Ryan (8th April 2023), DNA (10th April 2023), drneglector (26th October 2018), Foxie Loxie (11th July 2018), Limor Wolf (26th October 2018), onawah (26th October 2018)

35. Link to Post #78
    Retired
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,050 times in 3,027 posts

Below is James Bartley's latest most interesting conversation with Sofia Smallstorm

a few quotes to ponder upon -

Sofia: ".. everyone is an individual..and I think it is important for an individuals to look around them critically and start thinking about what they are seeing.. I had a customer, he was listening for years to 'Coast to Coast', he was addicted to it.. it took him years.. but he realized that he didn't learn anything new from 'Coast to Coast' but he didn't know where else to go.. and that's what happened to people, they got locked up in the mundanity of the menu that they are eating from every day.."

James: "Well, we see the same thing with the 'info war' goers, they top out at that level of understanding.. at the core of it is hopelessness, despair and just a reinforcement of all things negative, all things overwhelming, and now they totally regress where Alex Jones was the first to talk about the false right/left paradigm - now when he goes on, he only goes on to read the headlines..it's all 'the democrat said this, the democrats said that'.. they've really regressed, and so what they have done they have captured a large demographic of people, some of them may have been on the verge of taking their awareness to another level.. but now they are kind of stuck, it is really sad in many ways..

What better words to ponder about as food for thought, I believe that with some of us, there is a need for our spirit to be pushed to it's limit for it to make the 'turn around' and get the sun to shine over behind the clouds of the illusions in order for us to be able to build our life on a more truthful basis as was meant <3

Love,

Limor

P.s

one more personal comment -

I know it's a tough thing to swallow when we have the realization on the depth of programs and traps inhabiting each of us, but we came here to this plain and realm to re-member, un-learn and re-learn who we are - and with truth there comes more empowerment and the unfolding of benevolence to take us and lead us by hand to our port of call - our original spirit, and the original Earth= Hearth ~ blessings
    Last edited by Limor Wolf; 26th October 2018 at 16:06.

36. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Limor Wolf For This Post:

Bill Ryan (8th April 2023), DNA (10th April 2023), drneglector (26th October 2018), Flash (26th October 2018), Harmony (7th March 2023), mountain_jim (27th October 2018), onawah (26th October 2018)

37. Link to Post #79
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,729 times in 1,343 posts

I just listened to James Bartley with Pigtail Gurl wherein they talk about Corey Goode and the Avalon Forum and how Corey tried "sowing discord" between James and Bill Ryan. James published the interview on Rumble 16 days ago.

https://rumble.com/v2a44vi-matrix-of...interview.html

38. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to TrumanCash For This Post:

Bill Ryan (8th April 2023), DNA (10th April 2023), Harmony (7th March 2023), Johnnycomelately (10th April 2023), Parsi-X (17th March 2023)

39. Link to Post #80
    South Africa Avalon Member arwen's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,495 times in 653 posts

Human Society & Hybrid Reptilian Plantation Managers

April 7, 2023

Quote Tom Montalk and Carissa Conti return to the Cosmic Switchboard Show. The discussion in the first segment involves the degradation of Human Society and the Hubris of the hybrid reptilian plantation managers. Carissa discusses the dark findings that a former YouTube presenter known as YEBO (Obey spelled backwards) discovered about the promotion of child abuse and cannibalism by celebrities. Eventually Yebo’s YouTube channel was taken down but his work was saved by various Bitchute presenters. The intent seems to be to mock the human condition and to mock God/Divinity by de-evolving humanity to its most vile vulgar lowest denominator which is essentially alien and demonic in nature.

In Part 2 Tom Montalk and Carissa Conti talk about how the ET Presence may be normalized in relation to the so-called Smart Cities. Subjects also include the normalization of Cannibalism and how “The Gods” may once again walk the Earth.
    Part 1 is publically available, Part 2 you need to be a member of James Bartley's Cosmic Switchboard.

40. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to arwen For This Post:

Bill Ryan (8th April 2023), DNA (10th April 2023), Harmony (10th April 2023), Johnnycomelately (10th April 2023), RunningDeer (4th June 2023), TrumanCash (8th April 2023)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 4 5 LastLast