+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Bigfoot in my back yard in Ecuador (well, pretty close)

1. Link to Post #61
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,908 times in 1,388 posts

Default Re: Bigfoot in my back yard in Ecuador (well, pretty close)

If there are variations in Big Foot and other named creatures, have they ever encountered one? Would they be cooperative or tribalistic? Are there variations of the same species like variations in dogs or cats, or are they different species all together. Maybe the variations are a result of environment? How many are there, are there females, children, how long do they live, where are there dwellings? Then should the human species even try to find them after all look what has happen when on so name superior species encounters an inferior one, it is a part of history and mans arrogance.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to bogeyman For This Post:

Bill Ryan (21st August 2016), Debra (31st August 2016), Denise/Dizi (20th February 2020), Shannon (30th August 2016)

3. Link to Post #62
    Thanks

I would also Bill tell someone your exact path your wish to take if your going out to look for this thing and do deviate from it, unless of course you spot it but have some form of GPS or something so some one can track your movements.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to bogeyman For This Post:

Bill Ryan (21st August 2016), Debra (31st August 2016), Denise/Dizi (20th February 2020)

5. Link to Post #63
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,514 times in 32,788 posts

Quote Posted by bogeyman (here)
    I would also Bill tell someone your exact path you wish to take if you're going out to look for this thing
    Yes, that's always a good idea!

I've been a little hamstrung recently editing and posting images, but finally got hold of a half-decent map and was able to color it to show where I'm pretty sure the Wawa Grande is hanging out.

This area is super-remote: no trails, no people, no hikers, no nothing. No-one ever goes there, hardly. It's also the highest section of the park, and I've shaded in the areas above 4200m (13,750 ft), going up to 14,500 ft and higher. The search area is within the yellow rectangle (measuring about 4 miles x 5 miles), and the access would be from the red circle on the road to the north.

An Avalon member (an experienced hiker, who's coyly asked to be unnamed for the moment) is flying in for the expedition, so the two of us plus Mara the will head off in maybe 3 weeks' time to see what we can see. (As anyone with wilderness experience knows, if you can catch a glimpse of 10% of what's looking at you, then you're doing really well. )

Here's the map, in low resolution. A high resolution version (4640 x 4340, 14 Mb) can be downloaded here:

http://projectavalon.net/cajas_natio...eas_marked.jpg

6. The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Alberto e Daniela (12th September 2016), animovado (30th August 2016), Atlas (30th August 2016), avid (30th August 2016), BMJ (30th August 2016), bogeyman (30th August 2016), Carmody (29th August 2016), Debra (30th August 2016), Denise/Dizi (22nd October 2022), Eram (30th August 2016), Ewan (30th August 2016), Jean-Luc (30th August 2016), Jean-Marie (29th August 2016), Jhonie (30th August 2016), kiwikid (30th August 2016), nomadguy (30th August 2016), Shannon (30th August 2016), Sophocles (30th August 2016), Tyy1907 (1st September 2016)

7. Link to Post #64
    United States Honored, Retired Member. Ron passed in October 2022.
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,257 times in 2,136 posts

An Emergency Locator Transmitter (ELT) might be useful if there is an emergency.
    Here is an example of one sold by Amazon.

All aircraft, small and large, have an ELT (not this one). Used in maritime service also.

Satellites will have you located within a few minutes.

That is high elevation for anyone not in good physical shape if there is strenuous hiking. If memory serves me correctly, in an aircraft flying at and above 14,000 feet, pilots must be using supplemental oxygen.
    Last edited by Ron Mauer Sr; 30th August 2016 at 02:47.

8. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Ron Mauer Sr For This Post:

Atlas (30th August 2016), Bill Ryan (30th August 2016), BMJ (1st October 2016), bogeyman (30th August 2016), Debra (30th September 2016), Denise/Dizi (20th February 2020), DNA (30th August 2016), Jean-Marie (30th August 2016), Shannon (30th August 2016), TelosianEmbrace (9th September 2016)

9. Link to Post #65
    Thanks

I wonder are these creatures see as we see, have our perceptions? Also there should be communities if of course they are not solitary creatures. Some maybe vegetarians others may not. It is possible they have evolved to adapt to there environment, and mans ever encroaching development into their living space. Also they may not be resistant to human diseases this is something you must consider, look what happened to some of the native Indians some died of diseases brought to them by others.
    Last edited by bogeyman; 30th August 2016 at 04:38.

10. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to bogeyman For This Post:

Bill Ryan (30th August 2016), Debra (30th September 2016), Denise/Dizi (20th February 2020), Jean-Marie (31st August 2016), kiwikid (30th August 2016), Shannon (31st August 2016), sunwings (30th August 2016)

11. Link to Post #66
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,949 times in 2,388 posts

There's certainly a lot of water in that area but what other food sources would you expect to find, firstly for humans and secondly for any hominid who has adapted to living in such an environment? I think it would be like looking for a needle in a haystack and I suspect, from all my reading on the subject, that the more electronic equipment you have the less chance of an encounter. I'm sure it will be quite an experience though, best of luck.

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Ewan For This Post:

Bill Ryan (30th August 2016), Debra (31st August 2016), Denise/Dizi (20th February 2020), Jean-Marie (31st August 2016), Shannon (31st August 2016)

13. Link to Post #67
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Ewan (here)
    There's certainly a lot of water in that area but what other food sources would you expect to find, firstly for humans and secondly for any hominid who has adapted to living in such an environment? I think it would be like looking for a needle in a haystack and I suspect, from all my reading on the subject, that the more electronic equipment you have the less chance of an encounter. I'm sure it will be quite an experience though, best of luck.
    Yes, it's always been a question for me what these very large creatures (whether human or not!) eat. They'd need a lot of food, every day.

And up there at 14,000 ft, there's lots of scrubby vegetation, but no fruit or berries, and not even that many animals of any kind at all. There are some wild llamas, alpacas and deer up there, but I have no idea how easy they may be to catch. (Likely, not that easy at all: they can gallop away from any biped as fast as horses.)

My best guess is that if these creatures exist, and I think they do, they hide out at high altitudes -- pretty simple to do -- and then make forays down into the valleys where there are all kinds of sheep, pigs, cows and chickens that they could pick off at night, any time they wanted to.

Re electronic equipment, the only thing I'd have would be a small (but good) camera. Transponders and ELTs are a fine idea, but out here in the wilds I'd not be in any way confident any signal would be picked up by (or relayed to) the park authorities. In fact, I'd be almost certain they'd be of no value.

Easiest (and this is serious) would be for me to tell the forum, here on this thread, what my/our plans are. Then if after a few days we seem to go we go AWOL, you guys here can raise the alarm, and the rangers would organize a search on horseback.

But I totally doubt that would be needed. I do know what I'm doing up there, and even though the maps are poor, the area is fairly well contained, with a lot of features like lakes that are easy to identify, especially with a compass to assist: it'd be very hard indeed to get lost. If we're ambushed by a hungry family of Wawa Grandes, I'd happily hand over all my chocolate and be delighted to tell the tale.

14. The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Alberto e Daniela (12th September 2016), Atlas (31st August 2016), BMJ (1st October 2016), conk (15th September 2016), Debra (30th September 2016), Denise/Dizi (20th February 2020), DNA (30th August 2016), Ewan (31st August 2016), Foxie Loxie (31st August 2016), Jantje (13th December 2016), Jean-Marie (31st August 2016), kirolak (19th October 2016), Magnus (30th August 2016), Michelle Marie (12th August 2017), nomadguy (3rd September 2016), Shannon (31st August 2016), Spellbound (4th September 2016), Tyy1907 (1st September 2016)

15. Link to Post #68
    Thanks

An ELT may not be helpful on your Bigfoot adventure if you need help.

Things have changed since the time when I was familiar with Emergency Locator Transmitters (ELTs), and was a mission pilot with the Civil Air Patrol. Satellites would pick up the signal (I think anywhere on the planet). Using data from more than one satellite, and knowing the satellite's position, the Air Force would calculate the approximate position of the ELT. Then the Civil Air Patrol would launch small aircraft to pinpoint the signal. We could find the ELT signal within a few feet using direction finding equipment in the aircraft.

Satellite monitoring has changed due to many false alarms. Many false alarms were caused simply by hard landings.

"It is important to note that after 2009, existing 121.5-MHz ELTs, although still legal from the FAA's perspective, will provide extremely limited assistance if an aircraft crashes, especially in a remote location."

https://www.aopa.org/advocacy/advoca...nsmitters-elts
    Last edited by Ron Mauer Sr; 31st August 2016 at 03:07.

16. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Ron Mauer Sr For This Post:

Atlas (31st August 2016), Baby Steps (27th September 2016), Bill Ryan (11th September 2016), BMJ (1st October 2016), Debra (30th September 2016), Denise/Dizi (20th February 2020), DNA (31st August 2016), Ewan (31st August 2016), Foxie Loxie (31st August 2016), Jean-Marie (31st August 2016), kirolak (19th October 2016), Shannon (31st August 2016)

17. Link to Post #69
    United States Avalon Member DNA's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,729 times in 4,313 posts

Quote Posted by Ron Mauer Sr (here)
    An ELT may not be helpful on your Bigfoot adventure if you need help.

Things have changed since the time when I was familiar with Emergency Locator Transmitters (ELTs), and was a mission pilot with the Civil Air Patrol. Satellites would pick up the signal (I think anywhere on the planet). Using data from more than one satellite, and knowing the satellite's position, the Air Force would calculate the approximate position of the ELT. Then the Civil Air Patrol would launch small aircraft to pinpoint the signal. We could find the ELT signal within a few feet using direction finding equipment in the aircraft.

Satellite monitoring has changed due to many false alarms. Many false alarms were caused simply by hard landings.

"It is important to note that after 2009, existing 121.5-MHz ELTs, although still legal from the FAA's perspective, will provide extremely limited assistance if an aircraft crashes, especially in a remote location."

https://www.aopa.org/advocacy/advoca...nsmitters-elts

I had friends who worked for Motorola back in the nineties who told me about a satellite configuration put up by Motorola that covered the entire planet.
    Motorola thought this would be the next big thing, that they could sell a top of the line super cell phone service where someone could get cell phone coverage anywhere on the planet any time of day. Strangely enough it didn't catch on in the market place like they thought it would, and they ended up selling the satellite configuration to DARPA in the US military.
    Below is from Wikipedia

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Iridium satellite constellation

The Iridium satellite constellation is a satellite constellation providing voice and data coverage to satellite phones, pagers and integrated transceivers over the Earth's entire surface. Iridium Communications owns and operates the constellation and sells equipment and access to its services. It was originally conceived by Bary Bertiger, Raymond J. Leopold and Ken Peterson in late 1987 (and protected by patents by Motorola in their names in 1988) and then developed by Motorola on a fixed-price contract from July 29, 1993 to November 1, 1998 when the system became operational and commercially available.
    The constellation consists of 66 active satellites in orbit, and additional spare satellites to serve in case of failure.[2] Satellites are in low Earth orbit at a height of approximately 485 mi (781 km) and inclination of 86.4°. Orbital velocity of the satellites is approximately 17,000 mph (27,000 km/h). Satellites communicate with neighboring satellites via Ka band inter-satellite links. Each satellite can have four inter-satellite links: two to neighbors fore and aft in the same orbital plane, and two to satellites in neighboring planes to either side. The satellites orbit from pole to pole with an orbit of roughly 100 minutes. This design means that there is excellent satellite visibility and service coverage even at the North and South poles. The over-the-pole orbital design produces "seams" where satellites in counter-rotating planes next to one another are traveling in opposite directions. Cross-seam inter-satellite link hand-offs would have to happen very rapidly and cope with large Doppler shifts; therefore, Iridium supports inter-satellite links only between satellites orbiting in the same direction. The constellation of 66 active satellites has 6 orbital planes spaced 30 degrees apart, with 11 satellites in each plane (not counting spares). The original concept was to have 77 satellites, which is where the name Iridium came from, being the element with the atomic number 77 and the satellites evoking the Bohr model image of electrons orbiting around the Earth as its nucleus. This reduced set of 6 planes is sufficient to cover the entire Earth's surface at every moment.
    Because of the shape of the Iridium satellites' reflective antennas, the satellites focus sunlight on a small area of the Earth's surface in an incidental manner. This results in an effect called Iridium flares, where the satellite momentarily appears as one of the brightest objects in the night sky and can even be seen during daylight

18. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Post:

Bill Ryan (11th September 2016), BMJ (1st October 2016), Debra (31st August 2016), Denise/Dizi (20th February 2020), Ewan (31st August 2016), Foxie Loxie (31st August 2016), Jean-Marie (31st August 2016), Shannon (31st August 2016)

19. Link to Post #70
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,368 times in 300 posts

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    Yes, it's always been a question for me what these very large creatures (whether human or not!) eat. They'd need a lot of food, every day.
    I've read reports that they're berry eaters. But berries only go so far for those big guys. They also go for bigger game, like deer. Sasquatch are reported to be much faster than humans, due to their much more efficient "shuffle walk" - the late Lloyd Pye covers the ankle/foot structure and walk in Everything You Know Is Wrong. There have been reports of them running alongside horses, and cars, so 35-40mph is not out of the question (there's a dash-cam video that clocks one at 30mph). If they don't always chase down their prey, they can throw rocks (big ones) with great accuracy. And they're smart and as everyone knows, super stealthy. I'm sure they can get fish too. I don't doubt for a second they easily hunt deer and others, whether alone or in groups.

20. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Rex For This Post:

Bill Ryan (11th September 2016), BMJ (1st October 2016), Debra (30th September 2016), Denise/Dizi (20th February 2020), DNA (31st August 2016), Ewan (31st August 2016), Foxie Loxie (31st August 2016), Jean-Marie (27th September 2016), Michelle Marie (12th August 2017), Shannon (31st August 2016), Tyy1907 (1st September 2016)

21. Link to Post #71
    United States Avalon Member DNA's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,729 times in 4,313 posts

Quote Posted by Rex (here)
    I've read reports that they're berry eaters. But berries only go so far for those big guys. They also go for bigger game, like deer. Sasquatch are reported to be much faster than humans, due to their much more efficient "shuffle walk" - the late Lloyd Pye covers the ankle/foot structure and walk in Everything You Know Is Wrong. There have been reports of them running alongside horses, and cars, so 35-40mph is not out of the question (there's a dash-cam video that clocks one at 30mph). If they don't always chase down their prey, they can throw rocks (big ones) with great accuracy. And they're smart and as everyone knows, super stealthy. I'm sure they can get fish too. I don't doubt for a second they easily hunt deer and others, whether alone or in groups.

They most definitely eat meat. It seems they have an infrasonic ability to paralyze their prey including humans.
    My uncle Bruce was roared at from a fairly close distance by a Sasquatch while fishingin the Mark Twain National Forest in MO, he was about fifty feet from the creature.
    This caused my uncle Bruce to enter a fugue state of detachment and ease of mind.
    There have been many reports of this use of infrasound, but the fact this happened to my very sober uncle makes me even more so sure of it. Some folks report that they lose consciousness, others are paralyzed.
    And in at least one case the recipient of what appeared to be infrasound from a Sasquatch entered a disassociated fugue state where they are convinced they are extremely hot (even in freezing potentially deadly winter conditions) and they often can not stop themselves from taking off their clothes and not recognizing nor feel the ill effects of the freezing weather they are in.

Here is the only example I've ever run across that seems to exemplify Sasquatch using this infrasound on someone who began undressing and enter the fugue state.
    Or at least it is the only use of it where the person lived and could tell the tale.
    Most recepients of this infrasound do not live to tell the tale. David Paulides has documented many such cases in his Missing 411 books.

https://youtube.com/watch?v=-Ekx9GaV-B8

Tigers are said to have this ability as well.
    Tigers are said to be able to stun their prey with infrasound.

https://youtube.com/watch?v=Ms4KFAjDPB8

22. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Post:

avid (12th September 2016), Baby Steps (27th September 2016), Bill Ryan (11th September 2016), Debra (30th September 2016), Denise/Dizi (20th February 2020), Ewan (12th September 2016), Foxie Loxie (31st August 2016), Jean-Marie (27th September 2016), kirolak (19th October 2016), MorningSong (11th September 2016), Rex (31st August 2016), Shannon (31st August 2016), TelosianEmbrace (9th September 2016), Tyy1907 (1st September 2016)

23. Link to Post #72
    Thanks

I feel both relieved and a little disappointed that we didn't see it Bill. Not sure what I would have done. Probably would have walked a little bit faster back to the car!

24. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to GloriaP For This Post:

Baby Steps (27th September 2016), Bill Ryan (11th September 2016), BMJ (12th September 2016), Debra (30th September 2016), Denise/Dizi (20th February 2020), DNA (27th September 2016), Ewan (12th September 2016), Foxie Loxie (11th September 2016), Shannon (11th September 2016)

25. Link to Post #73
    Thanks

Quote Posted by GloriaP (here)

I feel both relieved and a little disappointed that we didn't see it Bill. Not sure what I would have done. Probably would have walked a little bit faster back to the car!
    Yes! (Might have to go pretty fast, though, if they can run at 30 mph )

My/our own little Wawa Grande expedition is scheduled (tentatively) for this next week -- with my Avalonian friend, just recently arrived, and getting used to the altitude: no simple matter way up at 14,000 ft when on a quick trip from sea level.

Depends on a number of factors... I'll be sure to report back if we do go. We do fully intend to do this, though, and only would not if the thin air defeats us. (If so, I'll go up on my own a little later, with Mara the -- that is, of course, unless anyone else wants to fly in to join the fun. That's a serious offer...)

26. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Alberto e Daniela (12th September 2016), Atlas (12th September 2016), avid (12th September 2016), BMJ (12th September 2016), Daozen (11th September 2016), Debra (30th September 2016), Denise/Dizi (20th February 2020), DNA (27th September 2016), Ewan (12th September 2016), Fairy Friend (11th September 2016), Foxie Loxie (11th September 2016), Jean-Marie (27th September 2016), kirolak (19th October 2016), Limor Wolf (11th September 2016), Matina (11th September 2016), MorningSong (11th September 2016), Shannon (11th September 2016)

27. Link to Post #74
    Ecuador Avalon Member Alberto e Daniela's Avatar
    Thanks

Hello Bill,
    consider having your camera mounted on your helmet or shirt, and keep it on, perhaps on a loop, so when Bigfoot makes his trademark short appearance , you will have him or her recorded !

Good luck

28. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Alberto e Daniela For This Post:

Bill Ryan (13th September 2016), Debra (30th September 2016), Denise/Dizi (20th February 2020), DNA (27th September 2016), Jean-Marie (27th September 2016), Shannon (13th September 2016)

29. Link to Post #75
    Thanks

My/our own little Wawa Grande expedition is scheduled (tentatively) for this next week
    This is [kind of] off topic, but my friend and I have decided on a Plan B. the Wawa Grandes will have to wait just a little, maybe.

Instead, we’re heading up to the Páramo (a kind of beautiful, stark, high wilderness plain, way above the treeline at 11,500 ft), 25 miles up a remote dirt road in the middle of absolutely nowhere, to camp out by a tiny creek that I know is there and see if we can make CE5 contact with a few UFOs.

They’re said to be everywhere around in that area… the locals call them “Brujitas”, meaning “Little Witches”. The weather is perfect and the skies are clear, so the very least that will happen is that we’ll have fun counting about 10,000 stars. (And, Hey, the Wawa Grandes may live up there, too.)

Leaving in a couple of hours. If we don’t come back by Thursday, it may be because the ETs have taken us to a better place! But then, that'd deserve a thread of its own.

30. The Following 27 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

42 (13th September 2016), Atlas (13th September 2016), avid (14th September 2016), Blacklight43 (13th September 2016), Chester (13th September 2016), Debra (30th September 2016), Denise/Dizi (20th February 2020), DNA (14th September 2016), Eram (13th September 2016), Ewan (27th September 2016), Fairy Friend (13th September 2016), Ivanhoe (13th September 2016), Jantje (13th December 2016), Jean-Marie (13th September 2016), JRS (15th September 2016), kerrielea (13th September 2016), kirolak (19th October 2016), Magnus (13th September 2016), mgray (15th September 2016), Oxygen (27th September 2016), palehorse (27th September 2020), Professor (16th September 2016), Ron Mauer Sr (13th September 2016), Shannon (13th September 2016), Stephanie (13th September 2016), sunwings (13th September 2016), Tyy1907 (14th September 2016)

31. Link to Post #76
    Thanks

My/our own little Wawa Grande expedition is scheduled (tentatively) for this next week
    This is [kind of] off topic, but my friend and I have decided on a Plan B. the Wawa Grandes will have to wait just a little, maybe.

Instead, we’re heading up to the Páramo (a kind of beautiful, stark, high wilderness plain, way above the treeline at 11,500 ft), 25 miles up a remote dirt road in the middle of absolutely nowhere, to camp out by a tiny creek that I know is there and see if we can make CE5 contact with a few UFOs.

They’re said to be everywhere around in that area… the locals call them “Brujitas”, meaning “Little Witches”. The weather is perfect and the skies are clear, so the very least that will happen is that we’ll have fun counting about 10,000 stars.(And, Hey, the Wawa Grandes may live up there, too.)
    Update: saw no Wawa Grandes, but I did sleep out under the stars (maybe there were 20,000!), and saw one spectacular constant bright light that moved soundlessly right across the sky from horizon to horizon without dimming... too slow for a meteor or a fireball, but much too fast for a plane or satellite. That alone made it all worth while.

My friend (this was Jean-Marie, forum moderator, here visiting Ecuador for the first time) had brought some gifts for the Wawa Grande, as per the Jean Ocean stories. Here they are:

We never got to go up there (just too high for Jean's quick visit from the US, and she lives near sea level), but Jean left them here. If I was a Wawa Grande, I have to say I'd find them irresistibly attractive. (At the top center is a piece of coral, at the bottom center three quartz crystals.)

So my revised plan now is to go up there sometime quite soon on my own and with Mara the , super-fast and light, and just stay in the area one night. I'll find a prominent but isolated place to leave the little gifts, like a big flat rock somewhere in the middle of nowhere. (No-one ever goes up there... it's ridiculously remote, no trails, no people, no nothing.)

Then, in a couple of months time, I can go back up there again... and see if they're gone.

32. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Alberto e Daniela (1st October 2016), Atlas (27th September 2016), Baby Steps (27th September 2016), BMJ (27th September 2016), Debra (30th September 2016), Denise/Dizi (20th February 2020), DNA (27th September 2016), Eram (27th September 2016), Ewan (27th September 2016), Jean-Marie (27th September 2016), kirolak (19th October 2016), Ron Mauer Sr (27th September 2016), Stephanie (27th September 2016)

33. Link to Post #77
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,819 times in 790 posts

The two necklaces are Eastern Band, American Cherokee Indian. One of necklaces is the Indian corn, trail of tears. The other necklace is American Indian seed beads from Cherokee, North Carolina. The coral I acquired on Lido Beach, Sarasota, Florida and the the crystal wands are actually Sellinite.

34. Link to Post #78
    Thanks

It could get very interesting if a Trail Camera could watch the items left for Bigfoot, then retrieved later (if the camera were still there).
    I have used one here on the farm to take videos and pictures of animals roaming during both night and day when the camera detected movement.
    No Bigfoot though.

35. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Ron Mauer Sr For This Post:

Bill Ryan (27th September 2016), BMJ (1st October 2016), Debra (30th September 2016), Denise/Dizi (20th February 2020), DNA (27th September 2016), Eram (27th September 2016), Jean-Marie (27th September 2016), Stephanie (27th September 2016)

36. Link to Post #79
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,275 times in 1,435 posts

Beautiful peace offering!

37. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Tyy1907 For This Post:

Bill Ryan (27th September 2016), Debra (30th September 2016), Denise/Dizi (20th February 2020), Eram (27th September 2016), Heart-2-Heart (28th September 2016), Jean-Marie (28th September 2016)

38. Link to Post #80
    Thanks

Okay, here's a revised plan. Do read here... an opportunity to be a virtual part of this little trip.
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 20th March 2020 at 10:46.

39. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Alberto e Daniela (1st October 2016), BMJ (1st October 2016), Debra (30th September 2016), Denise/Dizi (20th February 2020), Ewan (1st October 2016), Jantje (13th December 2016), kirolak (19th October 2016), Michelle Marie (12th August 2017)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 4 5 LastLast