+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 5

Thread: Bigfoot in my back yard in Ecuador (well, pretty close)

1. Link to Post #81
    Europe Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,386 times in 1,223 posts

Default Re: Bigfoot in my back yard in Ecuador (well, pretty close)

Bill, please move that wherever you deem it best, I didn‘t want to start a new thread. I put it here although it is not about Bigfoot/Cryptozoology in the first place but this is happening in your backyard.

UFOs: Greg Caton Tells Us of Increasing Activity & Extraterrestrials Live Underground, Pt 1 of 3

Over the Andes mountains of Ecuador, UFO’s are seen all of the time; day and night. However, since 2019 their activity and behaviors have increased and their luminescence has increased. They zip around much more, and some now look as bright as the sun during the day, before they ‘phase out’ from sight. We wonder why the change, as they may ‘know’ something that we humans on the ground, do not.
    Starbeings (ETs) live in the mountains of the La Maná areas of Ecuador. La Maná is a town in the Cotopaxi Province of Ecuador. Humans live near them. The ET interactions sound and look almost like Bigfoot type beings, however, there is clear communication delivered by the ET’s. The ET’s have warned-off humans indicating they are not welcome near their mountain areas. Why not? Mr. Caton tells us what his native friends have seen, while he visited them at their house in La Maná.

Fascinating talk by Greg Caton, Ecuador

Mr. Caton worked extensively in "designer foods," as well as alternative medicine and nutrition products since 1981. He graduated from L.A. Valley College ('75); is a U.S. Navy veteran ('75-'78), and the author of seven books, Lumen: Food for a New Age
    In 1995 Caton created Alpha Omega Labs (herbhealers.com, or, altcancer.com), which became a provider of over 300 alternative health products with 14 distributors around the world, before its closure by the U.S. Food & Drug Administration (FDA) in September, 2003. Alpha Omega Labs is best known for Cansema® -- an effective cure for skin cancer, based on suppressed formulary information dating back to the 1850's.

Part 3 March 8, 2020 / 29:50

Part 1 February 6, 2020 / 18:25
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XJ8Ft8Lyux0

Part 2 February 7, 2020 / 21:30
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hFa8TEIM7f8
    Last edited by Iloveyou; 20th March 2020 at 15:11.

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Iloveyou For This Post:

Bill Ryan (20th March 2020), Denise/Dizi (22nd October 2022), muxfolder (22nd March 2020), palehorse (27th September 2020), Sunny-side-up (24th January 2021)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 5