+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Symbolism

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,908 times in 1,388 posts

Default Symbolism

Symbolism, it can be a message, it can have positive and negative attributes to the images and signs. Yet symbolism isn't just a physical manifestation it does have spiritual connotations. The spiritual often communicates through symbolism often with specific intentions. The messages are specifically for the individual in some cases, since it has universal understanding, there are often in dreams in which the conscious mind will remember the symbols and the contexts in which they are presented.

Some symbols are "Hijacked" by people's specific agendas and beliefs and for there own ends. Some genuinely believe what the symbol(s) is meant to represent according to there understanding, others are twisted to serve a negative purpose such as the swastika in recent history.

Symbols are powerful for they express much more than the written word, even though those taht could not read in time past understood symbols which relate to the mundane and the exalted of their gods.

After all this time, modern man in his arrogance of his achievement in technology and advancement in science is still very much subject to symbolism, without in many cases understanding that some symbols are more powerful than others in a spiritual sense.

2. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to bogeyman For This Post:

Antihero (16th August 2016), Bill Ryan (24th May 2023), Bluegreen (24th June 2023), Ernie Nemeth (22nd June 2023), Harmony (25th May 2023), Lilyofthestars (26th June 2023), Miller (24th May 2023), Ravenlocke (24th May 2023), Seeclearly (24th May 2023)

3. Link to Post #2
    England Avalon Member Seeclearly's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,197 times in 231 posts

Default Re: Symbolism

Vigilant Citizen's latest release .

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Seeclearly For This Post:

Bill Ryan (24th May 2023), Bluegreen (24th June 2023), Harmony (25th May 2023), Miller (24th May 2023), Ravenlocke (24th May 2023)

5. Link to Post #3
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Their tendency to hang the flags vertically gives credence to this theory i.m.o.

Regents St. London

Name:  Gay-flags-regent-street.jpg
Views: 179
Size:  14.9 KB

Plus they have form ...

Click image for larger version

Name:	th-2498514820.jpg
Views:	18
Size:	45.7 KB
ID:	51033

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Seeclearly For This Post:

Icare (14th June 2023), Inversion (22nd September 2023), Vangelo (13th June 2023)

7. Link to Post #4
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Vigilant Citizen, Symbolic Pics of the Month, 06/23

The Vigilant Citizen
    PICS OF THE MONTHSymbolic Pics of the Month 06/23
    In this edition of SPOTM: The cringy yet symbolic side of Pride Month celebrations; Lil Uzi Vert and Doja Cat partaking in blood rituals and, of course, a bunch of industry slaves doing the one-eye sign with a pathetic look on their faces .

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Seeclearly For This Post:

Bluegreen (24th June 2023), Inversion (22nd September 2023), Jeksey (23rd June 2023), Lilyofthestars (26th June 2023)

9. Link to Post #5
    Language
    Bulgarian
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Seeclearly (here)
    ...doing the one-eye sign with a pathetic look on their faces...
    I'd like to use the opportunity to say that this type of photosessions has been going on for quite some time. Actors, who I am sure have no idea what this sign symbolises, have posted photos similar to the one you've posted. I will give two examples:

Claudia Salas, who plays Rebeka in ELITE (a netflix teen-crime-drama), posted a picture on January 26th this year.
    Rayane Huber, who stars in a french TV-Show, posted such a picture on February 24th this year.
    These actors are not related yet the pictures they posted are so identical. Same T-Shirts, same framing of the pictures, same eye.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	ClaudiaRayaneTogether.jpg
Views:	62
Size:	359.9 KB
ID:	51083
    As above, so below. As within, so without. As the universe, so the soul. All is one and one is all.

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Jeksey For This Post:

Bluegreen (24th June 2023), Inversion (22nd September 2023), Lilyofthestars (26th June 2023), Seeclearly (23rd June 2023)

11. Link to Post #6
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Jeksey (here)
    Quote Posted by Seeclearly (here)
    ...doing the one-eye sign with a pathetic look on their faces...
    I'd like to use the opportunity to say that this type of photosessions has been going on for quite some time. Actors, who I am sure have no idea what this sign symbolises, have posted photos similar to the one you've posted. I will give two examples:

Claudia Salas, who plays Rebeka in ELITE (a netflix teen-crime-drama), posted a picture on January 26th this year.
    Rayane Huber, who stars in a french TV-Show, posted such a picture on February 24th this year.
    These actors are not related yet the pictures they posted are so identical. Same T-Shirts, same framing of the pictures, same eye.
    Attachment 51083
    Yes I know Jeksey , they've been at this game for a long time .I've seen examples right back to the start of the 20 th century. As old as photography & film really .
    Egyptian statues display what are now masonic & other fraternities signs & due guards also . These groups have a long history.
    The above post isn't an example I posted but a Tweet/ Link to Vigilant Citizen's monthly collection of such things .
    His website is very good at chronicling the occult 'elite' . Well worth a look , though I think you only get 3 free articles now as he had make it subscription based .

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Seeclearly For This Post:

Jeksey (23rd June 2023)

13. Link to Post #7
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Vigilant Citizen's Symbolic Pics of the Month
    Plenty evidence of one eyed symbolism , Monarch mind control , pedophilia & satanism in the world of celebrity .Also a comment or two on the new Barbie film .

The Vigilant Citizen
    PICS OF THE MONTHSymbolic Pics of the Month 08/23
    In this edition of SPOM: The blatant symbolism surrounding the Barbie movie; Millie Bobby Brown shows submission to the industry; Doja Cat is losing it. Also: What the hell is wrong with Travis Scott’s Instagram account?

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Seeclearly For This Post:

Bluegreen (24th August 2023), Inversion (22nd September 2023)

15. Link to Post #8
    Language
    English
    Thanks

An even more disturbing collection than usual this month I reckon . Marina Abramovich is full on satanic ,sick pedo monstrosities & the usual masonic calling cards .They are getting more & more brazen .

VIGILANT CITIZEN Symbolic Pics of the Month

PICS OF THE MONTHSymbolic Pics of the Month 09/23
    In this edition of SPOTM: Lil Nas X mocks Christianity at the VMAs; Marina Abramovic and her occult rituals are promoted by mass media; Bad Bunny poses in a super-Masonic photoshoot, and more proof that the powers that be are actively preying on children in the worst ways possibl
    e.

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Seeclearly For This Post:

Inversion (22nd September 2023), Vangelo (22nd September 2023)

+ Reply to Thread