+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 12

Thread: JFK: the Assassination of John Kennedy

1. Link to Post #221
    United States Avalon Member Valerie Villars's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,435 times in 2,846 posts

Default Re: JFK: the Assassination of John Kennedy

T, I have read that book about five or six times. It has so many yellow highlights because of it's criss cross with my life, that it is positively eerie. New Orleans back in the day was quite a small town for a big city.

I read Judith Vary Baker's book also. So did my father. He stated in his opinion, Judith is telling the truth, as there is no way she could know all the small details of New Orleans back then unless she did what she said she did and knew who she says she knows.

To this day, I am convinced that my reading of "Dr. Mary's Monkey" openly during work breaks at the formerly Delta Primate Center is part of what got my job eliminated.

I'd love to go and see them, but I doubt I'll go to the bar on Friday. That area of the city would take a good hour and a half for me to get there, at night.

The anecdotes from New Orleans people which tie in to all aspects of the JFK thing is really amazing. I've heard many and they all corroborate Ed Haslaam's version of things.
    "The only true currency in this bankrupt world is what we share with someone when we are uncool." From the movie "Almost Famous""l "Let yourself stand cool and composed before a million universes." Walt Whitman

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Valerie Villars For This Post:

Arcturian108 (27th January 2022), Bill Ryan (16th November 2019), Bluegreen (17th October 2019), mountain_jim (17th October 2019), T Smith (17th October 2019)

3. Link to Post #222
    United States Avalon Member Valerie Villars's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,435 times in 2,846 posts

Something interesting from this morning's New Orleans Advocate.

Lee Harvey Oswald was born in New Orleans and was placed in a position at the W. M. B. Reilly Company, as a cover for his "real" work with the CIA. It is located on Magazine Street and is still in business.

This morning there was an obituary for a Julius John Oswald Sr. who died at the age of 96. He was Office Manager at W.M.B. Reilly Co. for most of his life.

Having been born in 1923, he would have been 40 years old at the time Kennedy was assassinated and in the same time frame Lee Harvey Oswald worked there. Interesting.
    "The only true currency in this bankrupt world is what we share with someone when we are uncool." From the movie "Almost Famous""l "Let yourself stand cool and composed before a million universes." Walt Whitman

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Valerie Villars For This Post:

Bill Ryan (16th November 2019), East Sun (16th November 2019), Kryztian (25th February 2021), mountain_jim (17th November 2019)

5. Link to Post #223
    France Avalon Member Lunesoleil's Avatar
    Language
    uses a translator
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,290 times in 1,184 posts

“Don't ask yourself what your country can do for you, ask yourself what you can do for your country. " This formula is indisputable since it was pronounced before one of the largest possible audiences, during the inauguration speech of the new President of the United States, Democrat John Fitzgerald Kennedy, on January 20, 1961.

The inauguration ( Inauguration Day (original version) is the moment when the president elected in December [1] officially takes office by taking an oath before the president of the Federal Supreme Court. However, its political resonance is more disturbing. Present it today to a panel of our fellow citizens asking them to situate it in the political spectrum; how many, if they do not know the author, will associate him with the right, or even with Marine Le Pen? However, John F. Kennedy, without being a representative of the left of the Democratic Party, was indeed a progressive, determined to rebuild the American social contract by attacking racial segregation, which the Supreme Court had declared unconstitutional in 1954, and the precariousness of a large part of the population. His mandate, tragically interrupted by his assassination on November 22, 1963, turned out to be poor in significant progress because he did not know how to maneuver Congress, where the segregationist states then voted democratic in the secessionist tradition [2].

But his successor, Vice-President Lyndon Johnson, succeeded in 1965 in passing the laws on minority voting rights, on Medicare and Medicaid social assistance, on environmental protection, to implement the 'affirmative action, etc. In short, the most convincing record after FD Roosevelt in terms of federal state action on the economy and society, which is only obscured today because of Johnson's responsibility in the Vietnam War. . We are therefore poles apart from the posture of Republican Ronald Reagan in the same circumstances, almost twenty years to the day after Kennedy: “Government is not the solution to our problems; government is the problem [3]. "
    Source traduction english
    https://www.revueconflits.com/histoire-mot-a-mot/

6. Link to Post #224
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,990 times in 2,138 posts

Well this is different. I have not done any real research on the JFK assassination and have not watched this whole video yet, but have a look at the 12min mark in this video.

It shows Jaqueline Kennedy shooting JFK and then toss the gun behind his back...

As to the veracity of the video, I have no idea.

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to pueblo For This Post:

Brigantia (23rd January 2021), Nasu (12th September 2023)

8. Link to Post #225
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,202 times in 1,145 posts

Quote Posted by pueblo (here)
    Well this is different. I have not done any real research on the JFK assassination and have not watched this whole video yet, but have a look at the 12min mark in this video.

It shows Jaqueline Kennedy shooting JFK and then toss the gun behind his back...

As to the veracity of the video, I have no idea.

Plot Twist...

I found another video linking this to the Mandela effect: https://youtu.be/U8ZK44DNYKw

I believe Jackie Kennedy is a much more significant figure than her portrayal as a fashion icon. The subsequent move to the Onassis bloodline family suggests that as does a look at her family tree, with wealth and links to intelligence agencies.

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Journeyman For This Post:

Brigantia (23rd January 2021), pueblo (6th December 2020)

10. Link to Post #226
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,327 times in 3,414 posts

R. James Woolsey (1941 - )
    16th Director of Central Intelligence (1993 - 95) and
    United States Under Secretary of the Navy (1977 - 79)

Robert James Woolsey Jr., Director of the CIA from 1993 to 1995, just penned a book about the Kennedy Assassanation and has a new theory about who did it : Russia!!! (I kid you not.)

Quote A new book from a former CIA chief and another high-ranking intelligence official from communist Romania has presented a new theory of the assassination of former president John F Kennedy.

The new book, seen by The New York Post, claims that Lee Harvey Oswald was instructed by Soviet leader Nikita Khrushchev to assassinate President Kennedy.

According to the newspaper, the book says the Soviets later changed their minds about the assassination but that Oswald refused to stand down and went through with the plan as initially instructed.
    from: https://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...-b1806287.html

So, the directory of the organization the promoted the term "conspiracy theorist" to defame disparage those who questions the official story of what happened, is now coming up with his own story of what happened.

Quote Oswald knew that Nikita Khrushchev, the leader of Oswald’s paradise and new home, the Soviet Union, had entrusted him with that task, and he was confident he could pull it off,” the authors write.

The two men are said to offer no evidence of an assassination order, or of any order to reverse course. They say all the evidence needed to make their case is contained in the 26-volume Warren Commission Report but that much of it was “codified”.

“Decoded, these pieces of evidence prove that John F Kennedy’s assassin, Lee Harvey Oswald, had a clandestine meeting in Mexico City with his Soviet case officer, ‘comrade Kostin,’ the authors write, “who … belongs to the KGB’s Thirteenth Department for assassinations abroad”.
    Okay, so know we have to look for secret codes in the Warren Report?

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kryztian For This Post:

Brigantia (25th February 2021), onawah (27th January 2022)

12. Link to Post #227
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,202 times in 1,145 posts

Quote Posted by Kryztian (here)

R. James Woolsey (1941 - )
    16th Director of Central Intelligence (1993 - 95) and
    United States Under Secretary of the Navy (1977 - 79)

Robert James Woolsey Jr., Director of the CIA from 1993 to 1995, just penned a book about the Kennedy Assassanation and has a new theory about who did it : Russia!!! (I kid you not.)

Quote A new book from a former CIA chief and another high-ranking intelligence official from communist Romania has presented a new theory of the assassination of former president John F Kennedy.

The new book, seen by The New York Post, claims that Lee Harvey Oswald was instructed by Soviet leader Nikita Khrushchev to assassinate President Kennedy.

According to the newspaper, the book says the Soviets later changed their minds about the assassination but that Oswald refused to stand down and went through with the plan as initially instructed.
    from: https://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...-b1806287.html

So, the directory of the organization the promoted the term "conspiracy theorist" to defame disparage those who questions the official story of what happened, is now coming up with his own story of what happened.

Quote Oswald knew that Nikita Khrushchev, the leader of Oswald’s paradise and new home, the Soviet Union, had entrusted him with that task, and he was confident he could pull it off,” the authors write.

The two men are said to offer no evidence of an assassination order, or of any order to reverse course. They say all the evidence needed to make their case is contained in the 26-volume Warren Commission Report but that much of it was “codified”.

“Decoded, these pieces of evidence prove that John F Kennedy’s assassin, Lee Harvey Oswald, had a clandestine meeting in Mexico City with his Soviet case officer, ‘comrade Kostin,’ the authors write, “who … belongs to the KGB’s Thirteenth Department for assassinations abroad”.
    Okay, so know we have to look for secret codes in the Warren Report?
    Not sure if you follow the 'Q' narrative Kryztian, but seeing old CIA guys looking to pin this, that and everything on Russia does match up to how that is playing out. Russia being used in this case to divert attention from China which is allied with the 'old order'.

Sounds like a very poor attempt however. As a former Deep State big player the best Woolsey can come up with is codes within the Warren report? Very poor!

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Journeyman For This Post:

Brigantia (25th February 2021), onawah (27th January 2022)

14. Link to Post #228
    Thanks
    Thanked 77,220 times in 8,550 posts

We watched (2 hour) Oliver Stone's special recently - was excellent

(full article and links at links)

https://www.zerohedge.com/geopolitic...s-oliver-stone

https://off-guardian.org/2022/01/23/...-oliver-stone/

Quote JFK Revisited: Through The Looking Glass With Oliver Stone
    A Film Review
    Edward Curtin

Two of the greatest speeches ever delivered by an American president bookend this extraordinary documentary film. It opens with President John F. Kennedy giving the commencement speech at American University on June 10, 1963 and it closes with his civil rights speech to the American people the following day.

It is a deft artistic touch that suggests the brevity of JFK’s heroic efforts for world peace and domestic racial equality and justice before he was assassinated in a public execution in Dallas, Texas on November 22, 1963.

In the former anti-war speech, he called for the end to the Cold War with the Soviet Union, the halt to the arms race, and the abolishment of war and its weapons, especially nuclear. He said:

What kind of peace do I mean? What kind of peace do we seek? Not a Pax Americana enforced on the world by American weapons of war. Not the peace of the grave or the security of the slave. I am talking about genuine peace, the kind of peace that makes life on earth worth living, the kind that enables men and nations to grow and to hope and to build a better life for their children – not merely peace for Americans but peace for all men and women – not merely peace in our time but peace for all time.

In the latter address to the American people, having just sent National Guard troops to the University of Alabama to make sure two black students were admitted despite the racist objections of Governor George Wallace, his words transcended the immediate issue at the university and called for the end to the immoral and illegal discrimination against African Americans in every area of the nation’s life.

He said:

One hundred years of delay have passed since President Lincoln freed the slaves, yet their heirs, their grandsons, are not fully free. They are not yet freed from the bonds of injustice. They are not yet freed from social and economic oppression. And this Nation, for all its hopes and all its boasts, will not be fully free until all its citizens are free.

Having framed the documentary thus, Oliver Stone and the screenwriter James DiEugenio do a masterful job of explaining what really happened in the years of Kennedy’s short presidency, why he was such a great threat to the CIA and the military-industrial complex, what really happened when they killed him, and how the Warren Commission, the CIA, and the corporate media have worked hand-in-hand to this day to cover up the truth.

The current two-hour version of JFK Revisited: Through the Looking Glass will be followed in a month or so by a more detailed four-hour version.

< much more at link >
    I don't believe anything, but I have many suspicions. - Robert Anton Wilson

The present as you think of it, and in practical working terms, is that point at which you select your physical experience from all those events that could be materialized. - Seth (The Nature of Personal Reality - Session 656, Page 293)

(avatar image: Brocken spectre, a wonderful phenomenon of nature I have experienced and a symbol for my aspirations.)

15. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

Arcturian108 (27th January 2022), Ba-ba-Ra (27th January 2022), Journeyman (27th January 2022), onawah (27th January 2022)

16. Link to Post #229
    Thanks
    Thanked 54,639 times in 8,116 posts

The Man on the Grassy Knoll
    TheRealStoryoftheKennedyAssassination
    July 17th, 2021

..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

17. The Following User Says Thank You to norman For This Post:

mountain_jim (23rd November 2022)

18. Link to Post #230
    Thanks

The Hijacking of America - A Presentation on the Israeli Assassination of John F Kennedy
    TheRealStoryoftheKennedyAssassination
    June 26th, 2020

..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

mountain_jim (24th November 2022), Nasu (12th September 2023)

20. Link to Post #231
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 115,973 times in 20,621 posts

Dark Journalist just did a couple of shows recently about the JFK assassination, featuring new evidence.
    See: https://projectavalon.net/forum4/sho...=1#post1528473
    and
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/sho...=1#post1529184
    Each breath a gift...

21. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Alecs (24th November 2022), mountain_jim (24th November 2022)

22. Link to Post #232
    Administrator Mark (Star Mariner)'s Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,396 times in 4,297 posts

New Link Found Between CIA and Oswald

It's not a name I've ever head, but new a document release has revealed that a CIA agent by the name of Ruben Efron was intercepting Oswald's mail in the months leading up to the assassination.

What this essentially means is that, contrary to six decades of denial, Oswald was on the CIA's radar, and was tied to them -- I personally believe as a counter-intelligence asset working for both pro- and anti-communist groups as an informant. Oswald may have been (as some strongly believe) the mysterious "Lee" who tipped off the FBI and thwarted a previous assassination plot against JFK, scheduled to take place on a visit to Chicago just weeks before Dallas.

Oswald almost definitely had mob connections too, and several have testified to have seen him in the company of Jack Ruby, at his nightclub, in the summer of '63.

Bottom line for me: Oswald was not a nut, not even a collaborator. In his own mind he was an asset placed specifically to protect American interests and the President. He did not fire a shot that day. He likely witnessed the assassination in fact - not from the sixth floor of the School Book Depository, but out at street level in front of the building where several witnesses placed him to be standing when the shots rang out. Finding himself right in the middle of the kill-zone he realised his danger. The job he was "given" in that building, possibly as an undercover man, had been no coincidence - that had been the plan all along, ever since the motorcade route was planned out. It was a set up, and he was their chosen patsy.

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace."
    ~ Jimi Hendrix

23. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Mark (Star Mariner) For This Post:

ClearWater (21st July 2023), Ewan (22nd July 2023), JackMcThorn (21st July 2023), mountain_jim (21st July 2023), Vangelo (26th July 2023)

24. Link to Post #233
    Thanks

Ole Dammegard has an upcoming interview with the guy who pulled the trigger behind the picket fence (James Earl Files, also known as James Sutton).

JFK mafia assassins revealed with CIA, Secret Service, future presidents all involved

https://rumble.com/v326132-jfk-mafia...ents-all-.html

Source: https://www.rumble.com/video/v2zkm62/?pub=1yatds

25. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

mountain_jim (26th July 2023), Vangelo (26th July 2023), Yoda (26th July 2023)

26. Link to Post #234
    Thanks

Was John F Kennedy’s Body Dumped Out At Sea?
    Jaco & Ole Dammegard Follow up to the interview above

https://lightonconspiracies.com/was-...eid=61acce85a9

Source: https://www.rumble.com/video/v330at8/?pub=1yatds

27. Link to Post #235
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 115,973 times in 20,621 posts

The CIA's Secret Role in the Robert F. Kennedy Assassination: The Truth Finally Comes Out
    Kim Iversen
    541K subscribers
    6,647 views Aug 10, 2023

(More about RFK's assassination than JFK's, but they are certainly related in more than one sense of the word.)

"Lisa Pease is an expert on the assassinations of the '60s in general and the Robert Kennedy assassination in particular. She is the author of A Lie Too Big to Fail: The Real History of the Assassination of Robert F. Kennedy."

Last edited by onawah; 11th August 2023 at 05:08.
    Each breath a gift...

28. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

ClearWater (11th August 2023), fifi (11th August 2023), Kryztian (11th August 2023), mountain_jim (10th September 2023), Yoda (11th August 2023)

29. Link to Post #236
    Thanks
    Thanked 77,220 times in 8,550 posts

Quote Posted by mountain_jim (here)
    https://twitter.com/RobertKennedyJr/...826938588?s=20

text

Robert F. Kennedy Jr
    @RobertKennedyJr
    The magic bullet theory is now dead. This preposterous construction has served as the mainstay of the theory that a single shooter murdered President Kennedy since the Warren Commission advanced it 60 years ago under the direction of the former CIA Director Allen Dulles whom my uncle fired. The recent revelations by JFK’s Secret Service protector Paul Landis have prompted even the New York Times-among the last lonely defenders of the Warren Report-to finally acknowledge its absurdity.

https://nytimes.com/2023/09/09/us/po...ul-landis.html

^ paywall for that article.

https://twitter.com/PaulHook_em/stat...865120550?s=20

update

https://twitter.com/jsolomonReports/...193870990?s=20

< more links at link >

https://justthenews.com/government/w..._medium=social

Secret Service agent next to JFK during assassination challenges official narrative

Former Secret Service agent Paul Landis, who was feet away from President John F. Kennedy when he was assassinated in Dallas on Nov. 22, 1963, is coming forward with his version of events that challenge the official government narrative.
    "If the bullet we know as the magic or pristine bullet stopped in President Kennedy’s back, it means that the central thesis of the Warren Report, the single-bullet theory, is wrong," one researcher said.'

Landis, who struggled with so much trauma in the aftermath of the assassination that he left the Secret Service, is publicly telling his full story for the first time after more than six decades, The New York Times reported Saturday.

Landis, 88, had always believed that Lee Harvey Oswald acted alone in shooting the president. Without elaborating further, Landis said: "At this point, I’m beginning to doubt myself. ... Now I begin to wonder."

In recent years, he has shared his account with multiple key figures, including former Secret Service Director Lewis Merletti as well as author and lawyer James Robenalt. His entire narrative will be detailed in his upcoming memoir, "The Final Witness," which will be published Oct. 10.

If his recollections are accurate, it may indicate that the central thesis of the Warren Commission is incorrect. The presidential-appointed commission, which never interviewed Landis, concluded in 1964 that the single bullet struck the president's back and exited through the front of his throat before hitting Texas Gov. John Connally and injuring his back, chest, wrist and leg as he sat in the front of the presidential limousine. The idea that a lone bullet could do such damage seemed so incredible that skeptics have called it the "magic bullet" theory.

The commission reached that conclusion in part because a bullet was discovered on a stretcher that it was believed Connally laid on at Parkland Memorial Hospital, so they assumed it exited his body as medical professionals worked to save his life.

However, Landis said he found the bullet in the presidential limousine in the back of the seat in front of Kennedy. In the chaotic scene after the assassination, he was concerned that souvenir hunters would try to take evidence from the vehicle, so he grabbed and put it next to Kennedy on his stretcher.

Landis thinks now that at one point the stretchers were pushed together and the bullet transferred to Connally's gurney.

"There was nobody there to secure the scene, and that was a big, big bother to me," Landis said. A crowd was quickly forming and Landis said: "I was just afraid that — it was a piece of evidence, that I realized right away. Very important. And I didn’t want it to disappear or get lost. So it was, 'Paul, you’ve got to make a decision,' and I grabbed it."

Robenalt, who has thoroughly researched the assassination and assisted Landis in processing his memories, said: "If what he says is true, which I tend to believe, it is likely to reopen the question of a second shooter, if not even more."

"If the bullet we know as the magic or pristine bullet stopped in President Kennedy’s back, it means that the central thesis of the Warren Report, the single-bullet theory, is wrong," Robenalt also said.

If Connally was struck by another bullet, then Oswald may not have been responsible for it, as Robenalt argues that he could not have reloaded his 6.5 mm Carcano rifle so quickly.

Duquesne University President Ken Gormley, a prominent presidential historian, helped Landis find an agent for his book.

Gormley said he is not surprised that Landis came forward years later.

"It’s very common as people get to the end of their lives," Gormley said. "They want to make peace with things. They want to get on the table things they’ve been holding back, especially if it’s a piece of history and they want the record corrected. This does not look like a play by someone trying to get attention for himself or money. I don’t read it that way at all. I think he firmly believes this. Whether it fits together, I don’t know. But people can eventually figure that out."

Landis' version of events is different from two written statements that he made in the week after the assassination. He did not mention finding the bullet and he only reported hearing two shots, not three as the Warren Commission found.

Landis said the reports he filed after the shooting included mistakes, as he was in shock and had hardly slept for five days as he focused on helping the first lady and did not pay attention to what he wrote. He did not think about mentioning the bullet at the time, he said.

He realized that the official bullet account differed from his memory in 2014, but he did not want to come forward over concerns that he made a mistake at the scene.

"I didn’t want to talk about it," Landis said. "I was afraid. I started to think, did I do something wrong? There was a fear that I might have done something wrong and I shouldn’t talk about it."

Additionally, his Secret Service partner Clint Hill discouraged Landis from speaking out at the time.

The House Select Committee on Assassinations concluded in 1979 that Kennedy was "probably assassinated as a result of a conspiracy," but the "committee is unable to identify the other gunman or the extent of the conspiracy."

'
    Last edited by mountain_jim; 10th September 2023 at 21:44.
    I don't believe anything, but I have many suspicions. - Robert Anton Wilson

The present as you think of it, and in practical working terms, is that point at which you select your physical experience from all those events that could be materialized. - Seth (The Nature of Personal Reality - Session 656, Page 293)

(avatar image: Brocken spectre, a wonderful phenomenon of nature I have experienced and a symbol for my aspirations.)

30. The Following User Says Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

Mark (Star Mariner) (10th September 2023)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 12