+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 1 4 12 LastLast

Thread: JFK: the Assassination of John Kennedy

1. Link to Post #61
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,826 times in 404 posts

Default Re: JFK: the Assassination of John Kennedy

This fall I will put together a post that clearly shows 3 bullets striking Kennedy. From 3 different angles. If you want to do some research on your own, type in "Zapruder Film" on Youtube. Watch the enhanced, stabilized version. Then watch it in slow motion. Finally, watch the zoom version frame by frame as the last two bullets hit him one on top of the other. Truly amazing things they can do with an old film.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to enigma3 For This Post:

Spellbound (29th August 2016)

3. Link to Post #62
    Canada Avalon Member Spellbound's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,254 times in 1,040 posts

Hopefully there will be a JFK sub-forum by then with multiple threads on multiple topics therein.

Dave - Toronto

4. Link to Post #63
    Thanks

Here's a brief preview of the future post.
    1. Bullet #1 came from the triple underpass, went through the windshield and hit JFK right in the thorax, passing out his upper back.
    2. Bullet #2 hit him after the car passed the sign. It hit him on the right side of his head and exited in front of his right temple.
    3. Bullet #3 was the shot from the grassy knoll. That shot was the only exploding bullet used. It blew off the back of his head in the occipital area.

I have been interested in how he was assassinated since 1963. After the 50th anniversary of the killing I looked at the factual evidence again and was astonished at the new information out there. You have to dig, but it is there. And do NOT believe ANYTHING you read that happened after the body left Dallas. From that point on the story is purely fiction.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to enigma3 For This Post:

Spellbound (29th August 2016)

6. Link to Post #64
    Thanks

I repeat - ALL "evidence" that was revealed after the body left Dallas is fiction.
    Fact - Bobby Kennedy asked Hoover for JFK's brain after the autopsy and was told NO. A brain weight would have told us that his brain was missing some material due to the occipital region missing.
    My computer crashed one week ago taking all data saved on the hard drive. So I must recreate all that.

Here's another interesting tidbit I uncovered. The Mannlicher Carcano $19.95 rifle supposedly used by Oswald had a scope on it. The Dallas PD tested it and found that the sight hairs jiggled after every shot. So the scope was good for one decent shot only. Then it had to be realigned again. And don't forget that the only fingerprint found on the sixth floor belonged to Mac Wallace, LBJ's hit man. No Oswald prints on the gun or anyplace on the 6th floor.
    And, a Dallas PD officer who was interviewed later stated that the Dallas PD found a Mauser on the 6th floor at first. Not a Mannlicher. Then he was killed within a month of the interview. One of approximately 100 people who were offed after the killing.
    The only shot that hit someone from the 6th floor hit John Connally after JFK was hit first. Watch the Zapruder film closely. Connally turns to his right to see what was going on in the back seat before he gets hit. When hit he reacts as expected. No magic bullet there! But the bullet path is consistent with a shot from high up.
    Last edited by enigma3; 30th August 2016 at 00:01.

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to enigma3 For This Post:

KiwiElf (2nd September 2016), Spellbound (30th August 2016), Wind (31st August 2016)

8. Link to Post #65
    Canada Avalon Member Spellbound's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,254 times in 1,040 posts

If I recall, at the end of The Men Who Killed Kennedy, they played a rather long list of people who were pertinent to the case who died shortly thereafter.

Dave - Toronto

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Spellbound For This Post:

enigma3 (2nd February 2017)

10. Link to Post #66
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Betty (here)
    Yes, I'm saying the bullet entered the left temple and exited the right parietal area. The video shows where the Parkland doctors saw the exit wound.
    The shooter would have had to be out in the open or pretty far away for the shot to come from the left. It would also require the exit wound on the right to propel the head back toward the shooter. Seems highly unlikely.

I havent watched this video. I may have seen it in the past.

Quote All the autopsy findings have to be negated since the body that was officially autopsied was not Kennedy's. Kennedy had bilateral chest tube wounds and 3 cutdowns for intravenous fluid. One of Kennedy's cutdowns infiltrated causing swelling in one of the ankles. None of these medical wounds were found on the body Humes autopsied.
    If the body was not Kennedy's, then what doctors' are we listening to? From Parkland? There's only one autopsy, right? At Bethseda? What doctor(s) said there was a bullet hole in the left side of the head, and where were they from?

Quote Posted by Betty (here)
    I think Vincent Bugliosi has the best explanation of what happened to the brain. Robert Kennedy took possession of all the autopsy materials in April 1965. In Bugliosi's book,"Reclaiming History" he has a picture of Robert and Ted Kennedy with a metal box at their feet with the JFK's grave being re-dug. Bugliosi believes the Kennedy's themselves did not want the brain on display and had it buried with Kennedy. Which I think was their right.
    O'Connor's statement about the brain being just goo and being gone is a little weird.
    Bugliosi thinks it wasnt a conspiracy, so I wouldnt put too much stock in what he says.
    Last edited by blackdog; 30th August 2016 at 00:49.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to blackdog For This Post:

Atlas (30th August 2016)

12. Link to Post #67
    On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,228 times in 3,216 posts

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Atlas For This Post:

Spellbound (30th August 2016)

14. Link to Post #68
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

Need to argue here for "closed caption" -- though they seem to often be doing a really
    unbelievably lousy job of it -- even with C-span videos!

It seems that with the 50th anniversary and more than 75% of the public not being the
    Warren Commission myth, those involved in trying to keep truth covered up have decided
    that there are probably enough people now who they might have a chance of lying to.

What those who may be first looking into the assassination need to understand is that the
    truth was known the very night of the assassination. The names of those involved were on
    the lips of people in Washington. Immediately they were turning information over to lawyers
    and talking to those asking questions. But it was a very dangerous time for truth as all of
    the deaths surrounding the assassination show. In fact, I've read that 100 or more of those
    lawyers were murdered in DC alone.

You should also understand that the very first suspect was LBJ -- and he is still the main suspect.
    JFK had fired Allan Dulles and Cabell from the CIA. He was at war with the Joint Chiefs.
    He, like Khruschev, wondered if he could control his own military leaders.

One of the best explanation for the assassination was a movie which came out almost
    immediately after the assassination. It's called: "Executive Action" and it stars Burt Lancaster,
    Robert Ryan, the guy who used to play "grandpa" on the Walton's. It's still available though
    I haven't seen it played on TV in quite a while. And, a new movie was made by that title, just
    coincidently. It's pretty much the story. And it seems that's exactly what LBJ called the plan.

JFK and RFK were forced into accepting LBJ on the ticket. But immediately, plans began to
    assassinate JFK. LBJ was the "Mastermind" as Phillip Nelson tells us in his book. But many
    others were involved. Many at the top knew that it was truly about assassinating the JFK.
    Some believed it was a training program. Others who weren't immediately told were those
    likely to go along with the plan at any rate when it was revealed.

LBJ was well tuned in to like minded people -- people who hated JFK -- people who felt JFK
    was seriously in their way. People willing to do violence. LBJ had long had his own private
    murderer - a guy named Malcolm Wallace -- and his fingerprints turn up on he 6th floor of
    the TSBD building on the cartons. Billy Sol Estes testified to Congress and attributed at
    least 17-18 deaths to LBJ/Wallace. LBJ was headed to prison for a long time.

The night before the assassination there was a private meeting at the home of Clint
    Murchinson --
    See: Madelaine Duncan Brown/YouTube

1960 - Democratic Convention - California

from - John Currington, aide to H. L. Hunt: Evidently, Joe Kennedy, Sr. met with H. L. Hunt 3 days before election. Deal: H. L. Hunt agreed LBJ would go as VP

"Total political crime" - Madelaine Duncan Brown (LBJ Mistress)

H. L. Hunt really controlled what happened to JFK - he and Lyndon Baines Johnson
    On walk with Madelaine Brown, HL Hunt told her -- "We may have lost the battle but will win the war"
    Then -- day after assassination "We won the war"

Then plot to get rid of JFK began immediately --

H. L. Hunt property - lodge - North of Dallas (outside of Dallas) - secluded by creek
    Chose different people to do different things for him --
    In planning for two years

11/21/63 - Social -- 8 pm - breaking up about 10:30/11 --
    Thursday night before assassination . . .

Men who arrived for the meeting --
    J. E. Hoover -- Lyndon came in from Houston - last to arrive
    George Hoffries
    John Connolly
    Brown Brothers
    Clint Murchinson
    Richardson

All into conference room -- "Come, boys" -- (Murchinson) thought gambler
    George W. Owen - identified w/Clint Murchinson, involved w/various business-building/oil
    Owen picked up someone at Love Airport (John J. McCloy, Chas. Cabell)
    John Currington
    Richard Nixon was there -- but he was already in Houston and had met Lyndon in Dallas on Tuesday at Adolphus Hotel.
    Jack Ruby was at meeting -- Brought a call girl with him --
    George Brown --
    Earl Cabell, The Mayor of Dallas
    Henry Wade
    Joe Garber
    Amon G. Carter, Jr., publisher, Fort Worth Texas Newspaper
    Ralph Garber -- didn't get along w/Lyndon.
    W. O. Bankston
    Clint Peoples, Sheriff of Dallas County
    Cliff Carter
    Malcolm Wallace
    Carlos Marcello -- Mafia
    Joe Sivello
    Joe Yarborough
    Larry Campbell (represented Hoffa)
    Carlos Marcello
    Jack Petterball

Missed about 6 or more names.

Gordon McClendon, radio station KLIF KALC Houston --

What had happened at the KLIF Studio was that Station owner Gordon McLendon

had entered and taken over the microphone to announce to Dallas and to the rest of

the world that Tippit had been killed at the Theater. THIS WAS, APPARENTLY,

THE ORIGINAL PLAN OF THE CONSPIRACY!

http://forum.assassinationofjfk.net/...lif-on-112263/

Night before when LBJ came out of meeting -- grabbed her by arm -
    "After tomorrow, those SOB's will never bother me again -- "
    "That's no threat, that's a promise."
    Last edited by Curious77; 30th August 2016 at 05:05.

15. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Curious77 For This Post:

Atlas (10th February 2017), Darla Ken Pearce (31st August 2016), Spellbound (30th August 2016)

16. Link to Post #69
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

That's not correct --

The bullet that entered JFK's throat had NO outlet -- as shown at autopsy. And they thought that the bullet had probably lodged in his chest cavity.
    The bullet that entered JFK's back was at his right shoulder blade -- and also had NO outlet -- as shown at autopsy.
    THAT was the wound which was "moved up" by Gerald Ford who was on the Warren Commission -- in order to try to establish the "Magic Bullet" lie.
    The head wound was likely two simultaneous shots -- one from the Grassy Knoll and one from the gutter/sewer.

The 1992 JFK Records Act established by Clinton after the movie "JFK" was headed by John Tunheim heading up a panel of about four others.
    Journalists had immediately asked for Oswald's employment records -- IRS tax filings, W-2 forms and they were always denied. But, obviously, the panel got to see them. Their unanimous conclusion was:

"OSWALD WAS EMPLOYED BY THE CIA WORKING ON HIGH LEVEL
    ASSIGNMENTS AND PROBABLY ALSO FOR THE FBI."

it's also thought that Oswald was able to whistleblow on the plans for the
    assassination to take place in Chicago and that he alerted the Secret Service.

The plan for Miami was called off by an informer named Sullivan (I believe)
    with a tape recording of comments by right winger outlining the plans ...
    including for a "patsy."

So -- Dallas was not their preferred location for the assassination.
    Last edited by Curious77; 30th August 2016 at 05:19.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Curious77 For This Post:

Darla Ken Pearce (31st August 2016)

18. Link to Post #70
    New Zealand Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,520 times in 5,690 posts

Quote Posted by enigma3 (here)
    Here's a brief preview of the future post.
    1. Bullet #1 came from the triple underpass, went through the windshield and hit JFK right in the thorax, passing out his upper back.
    2. Bullet #2 hit him after the car passed the sign. It hit him on the right side of his head and exited in front of his right temple.
    3. Bullet #3 was the shot from the grassy knoll. That shot was the only exploding bullet used. It blew off the back of his head in the occipital area.

I have been interested in how he was assassinated since 1963. After the 50th anniversary of the killing I looked at the factual evidence again and was astonished at the new information out there. You have to dig, but it is there. And do NOT believe ANYTHING you read that happened after the body left Dallas. From that point on the story is purely fiction.
    1. There was a windshield shot/hole, fired from the front, (fired from the overpass, or the grassy knoll or... somewhere else), which could have hit him in the throat - wherever it came from, the throat shot did not exit anywhere

2. You must have a very different Zapbruder footage - that shot hit him in the throat - from the front (while the car is behind the sign - Kennedy can clearly be seen grasping his throat when the car emerges from behind the sign); the following shot from behind hit him in the back (& Connally as well)

3. Impossible - the car is virtually side on to the grassy knoll when the fatal shot hits (fired from the front), striking him in his front right temple, taking off that part of his skull and exiting the back right of his skull.

Zapbruder himself was filming from only a few meters to the left of the grassy knoll position. The fatal shot from that position would have struck Kennedy in the right side of his skull, and exited the left side of his skull, (and probably hit Jackie in the process). At the very least sprayed her with all the "debris", which ended up on the rear trunk of the car, clearly proving that shot came from the front. (Or are you suggesting another "magic bullet" that can turn corners?).

For the locations, please look at the map below & earlier post - or Google - there are plenty "out there" (and the autopsy pics and Zapbruder footage - perhaps another version ).

Yes, I am amazed at how modern technology can manipulate and alter an old film. I suggest you look at one of the earlier versions that hasn't been "enhanced".

It's already been established that 6 (maybe 7) shots in total were fired, 3 of which hit Kennedy, all from different angles.

That aside, I'm interested in your theory .

Name:  Dealey-plaza-annotated.png
Views: 185
Size:  114.4 KB
    Last edited by KiwiElf; 2nd September 2016 at 09:12.

19. Link to Post #71
    New Zealand Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Betty
    By the way that comment I made about Americans don't read, I shouldn't have said that. Maybe if I wrote better, people wound understand what I'm trying to say!!!
    Betty, you write just fine, but if I could make a small recommendation from a graphic designers POV? Insert a hard space (Enter or Return key = blocked paragraphs) OR the paragraph indent (Tab key) between your paragraphs = much easier to read

As for US/people not reading? I think most people everywhere don't read much
    Last edited by KiwiElf; 30th August 2016 at 08:01.

20. Link to Post #72
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by KiwiElf (here)
    3. Impossible - the car is virtually side on to the grassy knoll when the fatal shot hits (fired from the front), striking him in his front right temple, taking off that part of his skull and exiting the back right of his skull.
    There is no exit wound on the back of his head in pictures or in videos. Everything is consistent with an exploding bullet coming from the front right, sending his head back and to the left. You can see from this video and picture that the grassy knoll fence is directly in line with that. We dont know for sure, but saying this is "impossible" is over the top. It's the most likely scenario.

And why do you keep spelling Zapruder with a 'b'?

21. The Following User Says Thank You to blackdog For This Post:

enigma3 (2nd February 2017)

22. Link to Post #73
    United States On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,658 times in 8,694 posts

Quote Posted by blackdog (here)
    You can see from this video and picture that the grassy knoll fence is directly in line with that. We dont know for sure, but saying this is "impossible" is over the top. It's the most likely scenario.
    A grassy knoll shot would have knocked him left and forward or left and down with a definite head twist evident from the force mostly coming from the side; due to his already forward leaning posture it would take a shot from the front to knock him back like that... It's a matter of applied force, think of it like a pool shot.

because of this I see the knoll as very unlikely, regardless of the weapon used.
    Hard times create strong men, Strong men create good times, Good times create weak men, Weak men create hard times.
    Where are you?

23. The Following User Says Thank You to TargeT For This Post:

KiwiElf (30th August 2016)

24. Link to Post #74
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

A grassy knoll shot would have knocked him left and forward or left and down with a definite head twist evident from the force mostly coming from the side; due to his already forward leaning posture it would take a shot from the front to knock him back like that... It's a matter of applied force, think of it like a pool shot.

because of this I see the knoll as very unlikely, regardless of the weapon used.
    It's from the front right. It's consistent with the videos.

There were multiple shooters. Shots came from behind and maybe from the front, although there were civilians watching from the bridge and the storm drain shot looks impossible.

25. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to blackdog For This Post:

Atlas (30th August 2016), Curious77 (31st August 2016), enigma3 (2nd February 2017), Spellbound (30th August 2016)

26. Link to Post #75
    Thanks

It's from the front right. It's consistent with the videos.

There were multiple shooters. Shots came from behind and maybe from the front, although there were civilians watching from the bridge and the storm drain shot looks impossible.
    From that angle his head would have twisted left and he would have been pushed down/sideways; not back and left... the vertical component of that shot is what I'm mostly focused on... the video shows a victim that was shot from "head level" or lower, off to the front right; an elevated shot would transfer energy much differently into a person already leaning forward; regardless of weapon system used.
    Hard times create strong men, Strong men create good times, Good times create weak men, Weak men create hard times.
    Where are you?

27. The Following User Says Thank You to TargeT For This Post:

28. Link to Post #76
    New Zealand Unsubscribed
    Thanks

@ Blackdog

Looking at a top down map gives far more accurate angles and distances. Simple trigonometry (angles). Sorry, but it IS an impossibility from that location, to produce the wound shown in the autopsy pics (unless these have been altered too).

You're not taking into account, as I said in my earlier post; Kennedy's head was turned to the left and down at the point of impact. To spell it out, that would put Kennedy's head at an almost exact right angle to any shot fired from the grassy knoll at that point.

(Forgive me asking, but have you skipped a few posts?)

Name:  head1x.jpg
Views: 1186
Size:  10.6 KB

Name:  frame312.jpg
Views: 868
Size:  89.4 KB

There are several versions/videos & enlargements of the Zapruder footage frames on Google & YouTube, which highlight the wound at the back of the head. (thanks for pointing out my spelling error ) I've included a few below. Download them, and put them in a player like VLC. Freeze the frame(s) and start increasing the gamma, contrast & brightness... remember this is only 8mm film.

Also described by the various doctors, "a wound the size of a fist" - the digital recreation of the back of JFK's skull - above, in your post and mine - was considered accurate. Enlarge the "Medical Evidence" from my earlier post attachment and read the captions (discussed & illustrated in great detail, along with the other points I've made, in Groden's book, which I gather, you haven't read? Or Cooper's book? Any books???)

Sorry, not my job to do other people's research for them. What's contained on the few pages of this thread, ain't enough.

The "original" Zapruder footage, un-enhanced (likely a copy not the original)

The digitally remastered version

One (just one) analysis of the back of the head wound which is clearly visible - there are many others

Last edited by KiwiElf; 30th August 2016 at 17:51.

29. Link to Post #77
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

[B]Looking at a top down map gives far more accurate angles and distances. Simple trigonometry (angles). Sorry, but it IS an impossibility from that location, to produce the wound shown in the autopsy pics (unless these have been altered too).

You're not taking into account, as I said in my earlier post; Kennedy's head was turned to the left and down at the point of impact. To spell it out, that would put Kennedy's head at an almost exact right angle to any shot fired from the grassy knoll at that point.
    I absolutely agree with this. That's why the exploding bullet blasts his head back and to the left, directly away from the grassy knoll fence.

Quote (Forgive me asking, but have you skipped a few posts?)
    No, I dont think so.

You are saying this picture shows a shot through the front of the head, exiting out the back? There is no wound in the back of the head where this shows it. I would expect a pic like this to be posted by those supporting the Warren Commission's Oswald theory, because it is consistent with a bullet hole in the back with the explosive exit wound in the front. A shot from the front (if that's what you are saying) with this trajectory, would have had to have originated from the area of Governor Connolly's wife's shoulder or lower.

Quote There are several versions/videos & enlargements of the Zapruder footage frames on Google & YouTube, which highlight the wound at the back of the head. (thanks for pointing out my spelling error ) I've included a few below. Download them, and put them in a player like VLC. Freeze the frame(s) and start increasing the gamma, contrast & brightness... remember this is only 8mm film.

Also described by the various doctors, "a wound the size of a fist" - the digital recreation of the back of JFK's skull - above, in your post and mine - was considered accurate. Enlarge the "Medical Evidence" from my earlier post attachment and read the captions (discussed & illustrated in great detail, along with the other points I've made, in Groden's book, which I gather, you haven't read? Or Cooper's book? Any books???)

Sorry, not my job to do other people's research for them. What's contained on the few pages of this thread, ain't enough.
    I havent read Groden's book. I've read over fifty books on the JFK assassination, though, and have seen many documentaries and Youtube videos, including the ones you posted. I stopped reading Cooper's book in the middle because of some the clear errors.

I've heard many people describe large wounds in the back of JFK's head, but many of these witnesses contradict each other and the pictures and videos.

The shot looks like it came from the fence, the best shot was from the fence, and the people there that day thought it came from the fence. Some say they saw activity behind the fence and that there was evidence someone had been there for a while. To say it is impossible is overstating your case.

I definitely think it is possible the shot came from somewhere else, I just have never heard another theory plausible enough to overtake the grassy knoll scenario.

30. The Following User Says Thank You to blackdog For This Post:

31. Link to Post #78
    New Zealand Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote A shot from the front (if that's what you are saying) with this trajectory, would have had to have originated from the area of Governor Connolly's wife's shoulder or lower.
    Exactly

32. Link to Post #79
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Exactly
    So where are you saying the shot came from?

33. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to blackdog For This Post:

KiwiElf (30th August 2016), TargeT (30th August 2016)

34. Link to Post #80
    Thanks

Exactly
    So where are you saying the shot came from?
    storm drain?

This photo puts the car in the perfect position:

Last edited by TargeT; 30th August 2016 at 19:07.
    Where are you?

35. The Following User Says Thank You to TargeT For This Post:

Atlas (30th August 2016)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 1 4 12 LastLast