+ Reply to Thread

Thread: "Multiculturalism," War-Refugees And The Age-old "Divide & Conquer" Recipe

1. Link to Post #1
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 95,902 times in 15,481 posts

Default "Multiculturalism," War-Refugees And The Age-old "Divide & Conquer" Recipe

From the following article, some important outlook and template can be retrieved with respect to what's currently happening to this planet:

Illuminati Use Classic Slave-Making Methods

August 20, 2016

"You've got the n****r woman out front and the n****r man behind and scared."

The science of enslavement was remarkably sophisticated and closely resembled modern feminist and multicultural social engineering.

Discrediting the male in the eyes of the female was a precondition.

The slave makers in the 18th century are the same people as today.

Quote "I've been following your site for a few months and recognized that 'they' are basically trying to achieve with white people what was done to us through slavery."

Gareth, Black South African, see his eloquent First Comment below
    by Henry Makow Ph.D.
    (from Nov. 4, 2009)

When a reader tipped me to a talk entitled "The Making of a Slave," delivered by a slave owner in 1712, I decided to compare methods past and present.

Past methods of enslavement were highly sophisticated, and closely resemble modern feminist social engineering.

Willie Lynch, a British slave owner in the West Indies, was invited to the colony of Virginia in 1712 to teach his methods to slave owners there.

He advised slave owners to foster division, "fear, envy and distrust for control." Pit young versus old, light skinned versus dark skinned and most importantly, male versus female.

In a section called "The Breaking Process of the African Woman," he advocated shifting her dependency from the African male to the slave owner. This is achieved by beating and humiliating the male in front of the female. Then, beating the female if she doesn't get the message. This instills a kind of frigidity.

"We reversed nature by burning and pulling a civilized n****r apart, and bull whipping another to the point of death, all in her presence. By her being left alone, unprotected, with the male image destroyed, the ordeal caused her to move from her psychological dependent state to a frozen independent state. In this frozen psychological state of independence, she will raise her male and female offspring in reverse roles."

"For fear of the young male's life, she will psychologically train him to be mentally weak and dependent, but physically strong. Because she has become psychologically independent, she will train her female offspring to be psychologically independent. What have you got? You've got the n****r woman out front and the n****r man behind and scared. This is a perfect situation of sound sleep and economic [gain]."

She will teach her female offspring "to be like herself, independent and negotiable (...we negotiate her at will.)" She will raise her "n****r male offspring to be mentally dependent and weak, but physically strong, in other words body over mind."

"We will mate and breed them and continue the cycle. This is good and sound and long range comprehensive planning."

Sound familiar? We recognize these patterns in the US Black community and, thanks to the hidden agenda of feminism, increasingly in White society as well.

"ERASE THE BRUTE'S MENTAL HISTORY"
    "Willie Lynch" starts to sound like the Cabalist author of "The Protocols of the Elders of Zion."

He continues:

Quote "By reversing the positions of the male and female savages, we created an orbited cycle that turns on its own axis forever.."

But "our experts" warned us of the danger that the mind might correct itself "if it can touch some substantial historical base." They advised us to "shave off the brute's mental history and create a multiplicity of phenomena of illusions, so that each illusion will twirl in its own orbit, sometimes similar to floating balls in a vacuum."
    I haven't heard our culture described better. Our collective identity (race, religion, nation and family) is being systematically erased and replaced by a rotating mobile of chintzy pop cultural baubles.

"To achieve world government, it is necessary to remove from the minds of men their individualism, loyalty to family traditions, national patriotism and religious dogmas..."wrote G. Brock Chisholm, psychiatrist and co-founder of the World Federation of Mental Health.

MISCEGENATION
    Lynch goes on to promote miscegenation so the slaves lose their racial homogeneity. The slaves are different shades of colour befitting different levels of labor and "different values of illusion at each connecting level of labor."

"Cross breeding n****rs means taking so many drops of good white blood and putting them into as many n****r women as possible, varying the drops by the various tones that you want, and then letting them breed with each other until another cycle of color appears as you desire."

In true Cabalist fashion, Lynch concludes by stressing the importance of creating a new language befitting slavery. "We must completely annihilate the mother tongue of the new n****r..."

Presaging Orwellian doublespeak, he says, "language is a peculiar institution. It leads to the heart of a people. The more a foreigner knows about the language of a country the more he is able to move through all levels of that society. Therefore if the foreigner is an enemy, the country is vulnerable to attack or invasion of a foreign culture."

For example, the slave should learn the term "hog pen" but never "house."

CONCLUSION
    It appears this speech is apocryphal. It was written about 1970 by Dr. Kwabena Faheem Ashanti to illustrate scholarly findings in his book The Psychotechnology of Brainwashing.

However, it so resonates truth that many Blacks including Louis Farrackhan regarded it as true. One Black librarian concluded, "even as an inauthentic document, it says something about the former and current state of African America."

The point is that we are being socially engineered to be slaves in much the same way as Blacks, and by the very same people.

The modern female has been "frozen psychologically" and now depends on the slave owner (government, corporation) for her security. The modern male is emasculated, strong in body but not in mind, grateful to be allowed to serve a master, often a woman.

--

First Comment by Gareth in South Africa:
    I'm a "Coloured" male from South Africa and my forefathers also come from history of slavery and colonialism. Ours is the best example of pitting different skin tones, male/female against each other.

I've been following your site for a few months and recognized that 'they' are basically trying to achieve with white people what was done to us through slavery. I see many white men disillusioned with white women because of the effects of Feminism opt to go for coloured women. Maybe cause they feel they getting an old-fashion traditional wife. What they don't know is that they're getting the same "psychologically frozen" and "independent and negotiable" woman. The coloured woman opts for white males because her psychological dependency on "the slave owner" and ineffectiveness of coloured men.

From what I read, the same is happening in America with African American females and white men. I believe the objective in creating this interracial union is to destroy language and culture because the woman of color and their off-spring will adopt the white male's culture/customs and forget her own. This is how many indigenous cultures (including my own) were diluted around the world, by colonial men raping/marrying indigenous women after their own indigenous men has been rendered ineffectual.

---
    Just to give you an outline of us 'coloured' people here in South Africa. We are basically the result of a mixture between colonial men and indigenous and slave women imported from Asia and other parts of Africa.

Those 'Lynch methods' were very much employed amongst us. The result of it all is that we are a "nation" with no cultural identity (because of our extensive mixture), no socio-economic or political foothold. We are like a political whore being passed around, putting our trust in every and anyone except ourselves.

I suspect that this is what the Illuminati has in store for everyone. The destruction of culture, race and religion as you've outlined in your articles. But ours is a classical example of it if you want to study and see it first hand. Strides are being made forward though and we are positive about our future. Many are rediscovering their previous cultural identities.
    Last edited by Hervé; 20th August 2016 at 16:39.
    "La réalité est un rêve que l'on fait atterrir" San Antonio AKA F. Dard

Troll-hood motto: Never, ever, however, whatsoever, to anyone, a point concede.

2. The Following 21 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

Bill Ryan (6th November 2016), bluestflame (20th August 2016), chancy (20th August 2016), Daughter of Time (20th August 2016), Ewan (20th August 2016), Foxie Loxie (21st August 2016), Jantje (21st August 2016), JRS (21st August 2016), LivioRazlo (20th August 2016), sdv (6th November 2016), seko (20th August 2016), Shannon (6th November 2016), Sierra (6th November 2016), Sojourner (21st August 2016), Sophocles (20th August 2016), StandingWave (21st August 2016), Star Tsar (22nd August 2016), Sueanne47 (6th November 2016), TargeT (22nd August 2016), vmk22 (6th November 2016), william r sanford72 (20th August 2016)

3. Link to Post #2
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,382 times in 700 posts

Default Re: "Multiculturalism," War-Refugees And The Age-old "Divide & Conquer" Recipe

Hello Everyone:
    Thanks for the article Herve! It's very enlightening!

As you all might know the British common wealth of countries is a melting pot of people from all parts of the world.
    Canada is no exception! It's much easier to get into Canada as a refugee than by following the rules and applying.
    Refugee - 1 week to 1 month

Applicant - 8.5 years - 10 years.

I see this with Canada's immigration that it's all messed up! We may have multiculturalism but there is no mingling amongs the different races or nationalities.
    We have a huge immigration system but there is no interacting between the different cultures.
    Everyone is in a prison of their own. If you try to talk with someone outside your culture it might last a few seconds. Then back to the segregated state....
    I can definitely understand this thread and have much empathy for the huge problem(s) it creates!
    chancy

PS I believe that when you immigrated to another country you should be say a Canadian first then whatever nationality you are second. Unfortunately it doesn't work that way...

4. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to chancy For This Post:

Bill Ryan (6th November 2016), Daughter of Time (20th August 2016), Foxie Loxie (21st August 2016), Hervé (20th August 2016), Jantje (21st August 2016), Michi (20th August 2016), seko (22nd August 2016), Shannon (6th November 2016), Sophocles (22nd August 2016)

5. Link to Post #3
    Netherlands Avalon Member Jantje's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,279 times in 181 posts

Default Re: "Multiculturalism," War-Refugees And The Age-old "Divide & Conquer" Recipe

If there is one thing I have learned from our multicultural society in the Netherlands is that you can't mix cultures. It takes ages of mindcontrol to create a culture. There is an agenda behind the creation of so called "multi-cultural societies"

6. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Jantje For This Post:

Bill Ryan (6th November 2016), bluestflame (6th November 2016), Foxie Loxie (21st August 2016), Hervé (21st August 2016), Matthew (21st August 2016), seko (6th November 2016), Sophocles (22nd August 2016), TargeT (5th November 2016), vmk22 (6th November 2016)

7. Link to Post #4
    Argentina Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,523 times in 661 posts

Last edited by Althena; 21st August 2016 at 16:45.

8. Link to Post #5
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,028 times in 2,189 posts

I fully understand that for the master to exert control that fear and division is necessary. I probably could fill a book on why politicians and the media use labels and fear. What I can't understand is why the general population feels a need to use labels and they openly exhibit a complete lack of understanding of how damaging these labels are to society. It also appears that the people that expound the benefits of a melting pot and multiculturalism are the ones to use labels the most. When you stop people and ask them why they do this, you get one of two reactions, they deny that they are doing it or they tell you that they have never given it much thought.

The only conceivable reason (that I can think of) is that some people enjoy or benefit by being labeled the victim. This applies to color, religion, age, gender etc. When large segments of the society think and truly believe that they are victims, then they feel they need their masters to free them from the bonds of slavery. How ironic.

Labeling people is doing the masters work for him. Children being brought to this world today are taught to use these labels from day one. These labels have become so engrained in society that this problem will be with mankind for hundreds of years. How sad.

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to rgray222 For This Post:

Hervé (22nd August 2016), kirolak (6th November 2016)

10. Link to Post #6
    Norway Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,441 times in 780 posts

A Norwegian Cop Tells the Truth About Culturally Enriched Crime (Excerpt - July 11. 2016)

Police Inspector Thomas Utne Pettersen

The author of this letter is of the opinion that Norway, as a rich country, has an ethical and moral obligation to help displaced individuals. However, I do not agree with the assertion that skepticism towards refugees and asylum seekers should be viewed as an expression of cynicism…

The public’s xenophobia in relation to this group is highly rational and justified, and I will try to show this by relying on both local and national examples.

When the politicians attempted last summer to outbid each other about how many refugees and asylum seekers Norway should accept, they clearly knew — provided that they are more or less reality-oriented — that this would lead to more rapes and other serious integrity violations.

Women and children are sacrificed on the altar of the asylum and refugee department.

So what should a philosopher tell these individuals? What should the public be told? That their fears are unjustified? I sincerely hope that politicians or philosophers never get to experience firsthand the consequences of their own political beliefs and their own policies. They tolerate an injustice that does not affect themselves.

Alarming figures

At a national level the figures are equally disturbing.

In March 2014, thirty percent of inmates at Ullersmo (high-security prison) were individuals of foreign origin. In March 2014 approximately thirty-three percent of all individuals remanded in custody were foreigners.

In March 2016, fifty percent of all inmates at Ullersmo were foreigners. In most other areas of society, such a significant increase would have led to demands of investigation and targeted action.

But not in Norway. Statisticians believe that the image is skewed, due to the fact that the comparison is made with the general population, and not with young Norwegian males in a similar situation.

The author is interested in fighting crime — and one of the most important measures that Norway can take to reduce overall crime is to limit immigration. Thus, I am amazed when I through my own personal observations have noted that this factor is hardly ever mentioned in the media or among politicians when they attempt to outdo each other discussing the number of asylum seekers and refugees that Norway should accept.

In Sweden, the health authorities have gone on record and stated that the health services provided to the general Swedish public have been reduced because of migration. According to media reports, Swedish police have been prohibiting from commenting on such issues. The latter seems to be a bad idea.

New Year’s Eve celebrations in Cologne were marked by several serious incidents and with reports of over 2,000 aggrieved women. The police were criticized for attempting to cover up the sexual abuse and the perpetrators’ countries of origin.

This secrecy is in my personal opinion a betrayal of the public. The public has a right to know the challenges the police face — and last but not least, who commits most of the crime.

Up until now, Norway and its police force have to some extent managed to deal with the situation, but if the migration continues as in 2015, we will, in my opinion, reach a breaking point.

The gap between reality as it is experienced by those of us who work with this type of crime every day, and those who are far removed from it, is now so large that something must be done to make the public aware of it.

In media reports we are told about incidents and seizures at asylum centers that would tend to indicate that some asylum seekers are affiliated with ISIS — and who are now residing in Norway. This must surely be very disturbing for the public to find out — and this fear shouldn’t be described as cold and cynical.

The reality defies one’s imagination

There is currently no provision in the legislation that prevents foreigners expelled from Norway, because of their criminality, from receiving their disability pensions abroad. The reality defies ones imagination.

After having contributed minimally to the Norwegian treasury, criminals can still receive their disability allowances even if they are expelled as a result of extensive serious crime.

Thus, criminals on disability pensions can live very comfortably abroad on Norwegian tax moneyis that sustainable?

I would like to challenge our local parliamentarians: should we not have a law that denies deportees their social security benefits?

Legal protection, the welfare state, safety and our egalitarian societies are under strain — without a major contributing factor being adequately discussed: crime committed by foreigners, including asylum seekers.

What worries me most of all is that so few people are concerned.

(The author of the letter, Thomas Utne Pettersen, is a Police Inspector of the Southwestern Police District, but in this letter expresses his own personal views.)

Source (English)
    Source (Norwegian)

Meanwhile the elderly care in Norway are continuing to face increasingly problems due to lack of resources. Meaning that the same people who helped built the welfare state doesn`t get the help they rightfully deserve at the final stages of their lives. And this most surely had not been the case had it not been for the (failed) forced multiculturalism, the way I see it.

We are in a situation where immigrants themselves here in Norway are pointing to the fact that Norway as a country should be more restrictive policywise if it want to maintain a certain functionality of its welfare system in the times to come.

The political correctness has become a virus that makes people afraid of describing reality in factual terms IMO.

11. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Sophocles For This Post:

Althena (23rd August 2016), bluestflame (23rd August 2016), Ewan (22nd August 2016), Hervé (22nd August 2016), seko (22nd August 2016), vmk22 (6th November 2016)

12. Link to Post #7
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,057 times in 1,753 posts

It seems obvious that the vast waves of migrants currently flooding Europe is a result of the 9/11 'fuse' that was lit and has since resulted in the meltdown of the middle-eastern countries of Libya and Syria - the matter is deeply political - I have no problem offering help and refuge to people displaced by war e.t.c BUT this is a very different case.

13. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Mike Gorman For This Post:

Althena (23rd August 2016), bluestflame (6th November 2016), Hervé (22nd August 2016), kirolak (6th November 2016), seko (22nd August 2016), Sophocles (22nd August 2016), TargeT (22nd August 2016)

14. Link to Post #8
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks

Racial Prejudice Thrives in Canada

August 22, 2016

Despite Canada's good guy image and commitment to "diversity" racism may be worse than in the US.

"Alex Chilcott" 25, describes what it was like growing up black in Ottawa. His story is a reminder that all people must be judged as individuals first.
    Quote "I went from being viewed as a gifted nice boy to simply black, and black was no good. "
    by Alex Chilcott
    (henrymakow.com)

I would like to share my personal experiences growing up as an African American in Canada to allow you to see the world through my eyes and feel how I feel. My family moved here from the Caribbean to find opportunity and a better life. My father is an engineer with a high position in his company; my mother is a doctor. I live in an upper middle class neighbourhood. I have four older siblings. We are all university educated in either law, medical or engineering fields.

As one of the few African Americans in my school, I was bullied for being different, getting lunch stolen and beat up for refusing to do what my bullies wanted, even got my bottom teeth literally kicked in by a group of kids at school. I'm not saying I was a victim or am I looking for pity as we have all dealt with bullies in one form or another. This is just part of life; kids in general don't know better unless taught.

I was a quiet, extremely polite, timid individual who kept to himself while being a gifted math and science student, which is probably why I got picked on. This was pretty much my situation well into middle school, until I started growing and playing sports and was strong enough to defend myself. I only made friends because I was athletically talented.

It wasn't till I entered high school that I began to notice that everywhere I went, I was treated with prejudice based on what black meant to others, which they learned through music and what they saw in movies. Stereotypes that all blacks are criminals and dangerous. I realized that I went from being viewed as a gifted nice boy to simply black, and black was no good.

Where my fellow classmates adored and respected me, now it was the teachers who began to bully me. Refusing to teach or answer questions in class to humiliating any and all African Americans in their class. Naturally my grade dropped, I was no longer a gifted student.

One young teacher in particular would go as far as calling us "niggers" multiple times and when we reported her she was just given a warning and slap on the wrist. In grade 12, that school ended up expelling a large number of students a month before graduation on attendance technicalities, as well as the excuse of poor attitude to hide their true reason. That included me, but didn't matter as I had all the credits I needed to graduate and get into a good university due to reaching ahead in summer school. However, I was robbed of my prom with my colleagues.

Even the coaches of the sports teams had their prejudices, only allowing a maximum of four blacks on the team only to bench them every single game, even though some of us were clearly the star players. On the basketball team, the two best players was an African American boy and myself. We were benched the whole season except two games which we won, all the others we lost by a landslide, generally being 86-14. I later quit most of the sports teams that didn't allow me to play.

COPS
    Though school had its bad moments, my non-stop run of horrible encounters with police officers were experiences that no one deserves to go through. Up to the age of 17 yrs, I had been a victim of racial profiling by police easily more than two dozen times in and out of school. During school we were subject to pat downs by the police looking for drugs, putting our hands on our heads and being patted down thoroughly. Then we were tossed around by our necks like slaughter house meat on a hook.

The really funny part is all the kids who dealt drugs at the time were rich white kids, but they never touched them, so their searches never turned up anything. Another time was at the end of high school before graduating, it's a custom to do scavenger hunts and play pranks on everyone, it was the boys vs. the girls that day and my car along with many others was subject to a prank done by the girls where they covered the car in eggs. So we were getting the girls back.

As we were saran wrapping a car, a police officer in a truck pulls up into the parking lot, but we really weren't doing anything wrong so we stood there as he pulled up to us, rolled down his window and said " Hey Blackies , what are you up to hear? you're lucky you didn't run or my four legged friend hear would be chowing down on you" half the group was white but he proceed only to speak to the 4 black guys there including myself. As he continued to talk one of my black friends grimaced him, as if to let him know he was being ridiculous, and began to walk away, the officer didn't like that so he got out of the truck, told us all to get on the ground, which we all did except the one boy walking away, the officer than opened the rear side door to the truck and the German Shepherd launched out the truck towards him, by the time we yelled out his name to warn him the dog had already jumped up and gripped onto his shoulder and ripped him to the floor with the force and momentum he had build up sprinting towards him.

All I heard at that moment all you could hear were the screams and pleads for help from a 5'5ft , 100 lbs boy. As I scrambled to my feet in panic to help, the officers stomped me back to the ground grinding his boot into my back informing me if I tried that again I would regret it. The officer casually walked over to the dog that was brutally mauling my friend, as if it was crazed animal looking to kill and tear its prey apart, it thrashed its head around with a vice grip on him dragging him across the pavement more time than I could count.

When the officer stood above the dog savaging the boy, he yelled at the dog to stop but it continued biting into him violently, the officer then grabbed the dog by the collar as the dog dragged the boy in his jaws. Then officer began to strike his dog, after a couple hard punches to head it let go, but made a couple attempts to lunge at the boy for a second round. The officer walked by us to put the dog back in the truck. My focus was on my friend, whose moaning was only interrupted by his own attempts at catching his breath. I was too afraid to move to meet the same brutality as friend now lay on the concrete, bloodied and ravaged.

The officer then walked back towards him reminding the rest of us to stay put. He patted him down tried to stand him up but he could no longer stand on his own and cried in pain every time. By then, teachers and many student came out to investigate what had happened. Our friend was then take to the hospital and treated to puncture wounds that ran down his right collar bone all the way down to his right leg. The teachers and police made it out like it was our fault. The police even tried to pressure the owner of the car to press charges, but she was a family friend and her parents were aware of the end of the year pranks custom.

I never usually tell this story in its entirety because many people don't believe it until it happens in front of their eyes. The other reason is that I've never been so ashamed in my life to have been so cowardly to not have done anything.

A year later, that boy got into an altercation trying to stop a fight from happening. During that time a 5'10 180 lbs Caucasian boy made a derogatory about his mom trying to re-instigate the fights. My friend lost all self control and beat that boy pretty badly, making multiple fracture on the Caucasian boys face, along with a couple cracked ribs, sending him to the hospital. That same evening the police picked up my friend along with anyone else of color at the scene of the crime for, assault, battery, assault with a weapon, attempted murder and hate crimes.

A year after the incident and trial my friend did 5yrs prison. Got out at the age of 23yrs, couldn't get a job; no one would hire a convicted felon even if he were falsely convicted. During that time he was also finishing up his first year of university. But when he was looking to return, the university wouldn't allow him in. In everyone's eyes he was criminal with anger issues. The odd part was he had never gotten into any fights before the event that led all to this. This is how racism has made its way into the justice system, and how easily we are criminalized with no way to really protect ourselves from false accusations.
    --
    ==================================================

The above indicates there IS an agenda being implemented by the servants and protectors of the so-called "elite" and applied towards ethnic minorities, whether native or imported; on the premise that such have no soul and cannot be counted as "chosen ones," only as part of some chosen, souled, bloodlined owner's chattel...

Where are such ideas coming from anyway?

One might have to dig through the mystery schools to find some semblance of answer... or take some short cuts and benefit of the work of some scholars like Mauro Biglino:

Mauro Biglino's "THE BOOK THAT WILL FOREVER CHANGE OUR IDEAS ABOUT THE BIBLE - THE GODS COMING FROM SPACE" - PDF

... and there they are, these bloodline, fratricidal, genocidal wars for the control of these newly manufactured "slaves."

Or, one can also take an interest in Edgar Cayce's "Visions of Atlantis" and the manufacturing of the "things" for the pleasure and comfort of the "elite" of the time and the wars between the "Sons of the Law of One" and those of "Belial"...

In any case, and needless to say, these beliefs and ensuing wars, ethnocides, genocides, "siblingcides" are deeply ingrained - like branded - in the human psyche and have been going on for a very, very long time.

15. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

kirolak (6th November 2016), sdv (6th November 2016), seko (23rd August 2016), Sophocles (22nd August 2016), Star Tsar (22nd August 2016)

16. Link to Post #9
    United States On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,662 times in 8,694 posts

Quote COPS
    Though school had its bad moments, my non-stop run of horrible encounters with police officers were experiences that no one deserves to go through. Up to the age of 17 yrs, I had been a victim of racial profiling by police easily more than two dozen times in and out of school.
    Hmm,,,,,,

In the face of those types of numbers.... Racial profiling sort of loses it's punch for me.

When I was deployed I was treated very differently than other people in the area... and DAMN RIGHT I should have been... I did not personally shoot anyone accidentally or on purpose but people who looked a lot like me did all the time. Is this an attempt to demonize a perfectly rational pattern based analysis?

I think there is a lot more than one side to this argument.
    Hard times create strong men, Strong men create good times, Good times create weak men, Weak men create hard times.
    Where are you?

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TargeT For This Post:

Althena (23rd August 2016), bluestflame (6th November 2016)

18. Link to Post #10
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks

Psssttt... Racial Prejudice Thrives in Canada

19. Link to Post #11
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,124 times in 2,678 posts

Quote Posted by chancy (here)
    Hello Everyone:
    Thanks for the article Herve! It's very enlightening!

As you all might know the British common wealth of countries is a melting pot of people from all parts of the world.
    Canada is no exception! It's much easier to get into Canada as a refugee than by following the rules and applying.
    Refugee - 1 week to 1 month

Applicant - 8.5 years - 10 years.

I see this with Canada's immigration that it's all messed up! We may have multiculturalism but there is no mingling amongs the different races or nationalities.
    We have a huge immigration system but there is no interacting between the different cultures.
    Everyone is in a prison of their own. If you try to talk with someone outside your culture it might last a few seconds. Then back to the segregated state....
    I can definitely understand this thread and have much empathy for the huge problem(s) it creates!
    chancy

PS I believe that when you immigrated to another country you should be say a Canadian first then whatever nationality you are second. Unfortunately it doesn't work that way...
    True enough and the reasons often have to do with simple proximity due to class, as much as religion or ethnicity. The mainland Chinese 'immigrants,' in Vancouver are usually multi-millionaires, with all of the elite exclusive arrogance that goes with it. Do they frown on non-Asian Canadians because we are white or because, compared to them, we are poor?

Those who make no attempt to assimilate because they have class or racial prejudice of their own have no right in my country of origin. Prejudice is not the exclusive domain of those of European ancestry --and those of European ancestry who fail to realize this, reveal a stunningly warped form of racial and cultural elitism of their own.

They honestly think everybody in the world is born wanting to be just like them.
    Last edited by AutumnW; 23rd August 2016 at 04:40.

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to AutumnW For This Post:

Althena (23rd August 2016), Hervé (23rd August 2016), seko (6th November 2016), Sophocles (2nd September 2016)

21. Link to Post #12
    Thanks

We all lived infinite lives and incarnations as different beings (different genders, different races, etc). If we can see from other people’s eyes, we will know that they are just like us!

If we really want Peace, Harmony, Unity, Love and Joy for all on Planet Earth , then we need to know that other people are just like us (regardless of their race, age, gender, etc).

Universal Unconditional Love is the key!

A quote from the movie “Cloud Atlas”: “Our lives are not our own. We are bound to others, past and present, and by each crime and every kindness, we birth our future.”

22. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to EvoAwa For This Post:

Hervé (26th August 2016), kirolak (6th November 2016), Ron Mauer Sr (5th November 2016), seko (6th November 2016), Sophocles (2nd September 2016)

23. Link to Post #13
    Norway Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,441 times in 780 posts

Europeans have no future - Putin on Migrant Crisis

Quote Putin:

A migrant has just raped a child in one of the European countries.

The Court found him «not guilty» based on two things -the migrant didn`t speak the language of his host country, and he did not understand that the boy -and it was a boy- didn`t want this.

It doesn`t fit into my head what on earth they`re thinking over there.

This is the result of the dilution of national values (identity).

I can`t even explain the rationale -is it a sense of guilt before the migrants? What`s going on? It`s not clear.

But a society that cannot defend its children has no today -has no tomorrow. It has no future.

So relying on their (migration policy) experience is not the best thing to do, if I can be frank.

But we have a 1000 year history of forming a multicultural society -our understanding of (these intricacies) is much deeper.

24. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Sophocles For This Post:

avid (6th November 2016), bluestflame (6th November 2016), Hervé (6th November 2016), Iloveyou (6th November 2016), Ron Mauer Sr (5th November 2016), seko (6th November 2016), TargeT (5th November 2016)

25. Link to Post #14
    Europe Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,386 times in 1,223 posts

This is just a minor sidenote, but even Putin should get the facts right and not dispense with the legal details.

On Monday, without naming Austria (but giving media references) Putin railed against what he called the “acquittal” of a refugee who was accused of raping a boy in a "European state".

I'm not denying that the justice system in Austria is questionable in many respects, in theory and (especially) in practice. But in this case Putin's statement needs a correction.

Earlier this year, a 20-year-old Iraqi migrant was found guilty of serious sexual assault and rape of a minor and was sentenced to six years in jail. But in October the Supreme Court lifted the verdict and ordered a re-execution of the proceedings due to procedural errors in the written verdict on the second indictment, rape, while it was 'watertight' with regard to the serious sexual abuse. In the second legal process, which presumably will take place in 2017, a new sentence must be imposed. The new trial would allow a sentence not only to 6, but to 15 years. The 20-year-old will remain in custody until then.

Source of the distorted report: theins.ru (only Russian)
    Last edited by Iloveyou; 6th November 2016 at 17:12. Reason: grammar

26. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Iloveyou For This Post:

avid (6th November 2016), Bill Ryan (6th November 2016), bluestflame (6th November 2016), Ewan (6th November 2016), Hervé (6th November 2016), seko (6th November 2016), Sophocles (6th November 2016), TargeT (6th November 2016)

27. Link to Post #15
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,292 times in 744 posts

What a sad, disturbing series of posts. . . I truly don't know what the answer is, but for me, personally - were I to be "culturally assimilated" almost anywhere in the West, & nowadays probably also in the East, would that mean that I needed to:

1 consume animal flesh ( often after roasting it on an open fire /barbecue) as a means of social entertainment
    2 attend Christian (usually Fundamentalist) churches
    3 rail against "foreigners"
    4 subscribe to an "us vs them" viewpoint
    5 listen to degraded music with an entraining beat
    6 sneer at "conspiracy theorists"

This is partly tongue-in-cheek, but the reality of my own lifestyle is so at odds with the "mainstream" , that being forced to "assimilate" would be a very brutal process.

However, I do not generally foist my views on other members of my community or expect them to adopt my way way living, & I suspect that therein lies the difference.

If one moves to a "foreign" country & tries to impose one's own culture (eg Sharia Law in the UK) then surely one should return to one's place of origin to enjoy the benefits of that culture in it's natural setting.

On a purely humanitarian level, I feel it is one's duty to allow refugees from war & cultural abomination, to enter & live in "foreign" countries - on condition that refugees do not try ot impose on the host country the very culture that they are fleeing from.

It's all very confusing to me. . . .we are "all one" in one breath, but we demand "cultural diversity" simultaneously.

I suppose it is the ultimate paradox; being both a particle & a wave function at the same "time". Personally, I want to withdraw from the whole question, as it strikes me as being a game no-one can win. 3-D Life seems very pointless at the moment; all illusions have been stripped away, we have lost our innocence (if ever we had it). Yet I believe we need to keep playing as if it were all real, all "solveable". But I suspect at the same time that we have gone too far in a negative, materialistic direction to backtrack at this stage. Perhaps it's time to wipe the earth clean & begin again, if we insist on existing in 3-D yet again.
    Last edited by kirolak; 6th November 2016 at 08:14.

28. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to kirolak For This Post:

avid (6th November 2016), Bill Ryan (6th November 2016), Ewan (6th November 2016), Hervé (6th November 2016), Iloveyou (6th November 2016), seko (6th November 2016), Shannon (6th November 2016), Sophocles (6th November 2016)

29. Link to Post #16
    Thanks
    Thanked 459,938 times in 32,960 posts

Quote Posted by kirolak (here)

It's all very confusing to me. . . .we are "all one" in one breath, but we demand "cultural diversity" simultaneously.
    I don't see the confusion, myself. It feels pretty obvious!

To untangle it all, think of the analogy of a neighborhood of different families. They all live next to one another in the same street.

Each family lives in a different way. They prefer different music, and decor, and food, they do different things at weekends, some have TV and some don't, some have live-in elderly relatives, some have young babies that are quite a lot of work, some have noisy and energetic kids that are very active every waking hour.

Not a problem. They're all good people. All families are different. That's normal, and we'd expect them to be.

But we don't build one giant house and expect them all to live together under one roof.

30. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

avid (6th November 2016), Blacklight43 (6th November 2016), bluestflame (6th November 2016), Hervé (6th November 2016), Iloveyou (6th November 2016), seko (6th November 2016), Shannon (6th November 2016), sheme (6th November 2016), Sophocles (6th November 2016), sunflower (6th November 2016), vmk22 (6th November 2016)

31. Link to Post #17
    United States Avalon Member bettye198's Avatar
    Fairfield Glade, Tennessee in the Catoosa Mts
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,026 times in 571 posts

Just my two cents.
    Just finished the second Season of Steven Soderbergh's the Knick. It reflects the 1900 medical establishments and their practices where everyone dabbled in greed, theft, heroin and cocaine and those where the Doctors and Nurses! But why I mention this is because what was an underlying theme was Eugenics, begun then. And Doctors were on board believing that the races needed to be separated because of one being more ill suited for society. That blasted me big time that so many of the Doctors were behind that false belief back then. It wasn't so much about money because there were Doctors who were black and held esteemed positions, but were unworthy to others in the same profession because of their distorted Eugenic belief. I am finished with season 2 but I imagine Season 3 will bring up the Eugenics again as they were just getting ready to teach it in colleges across the country in 1904.

On another note. My best Thanksgiving ever, was when we lived in Belgium and around my table were people from different countries holding hands in prayer. Scotland, England, Belgium, New York, (us in CA), South America. It brings a different soul focus to your life.
    When you realize where you come from, you naturally become tolerant, disinterested, amused, kindhearted as a grandparent, dignified as a king. -- I Ching

32. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to bettye198 For This Post:

Hervé (6th November 2016), seko (6th November 2016), Sophocles (6th November 2016)

+ Reply to Thread