+ Reply to Thread

Thread: 10+ Possible Reasons-Motives Why They Spray us with Chemtrails!

1. Link to Post #1
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 127,648 times in 21,148 posts

Exclamation 10+ Possible Reasons-Motives Why They Spray us with Chemtrails!

~There are 10+ possible reasons why they are spraying us with Chemtrails:

01. NWO Depopulation Agenda.
    02. Weather Modification as a Weapon of War.
    03. HAARP-ESCAT-CERN connection.
    04. Helping Advanced Radars Worldwide.
    05. Blocking or enhancing certain Frequencies.
    06. Enhancing Secret Government Mind Control Projects.
    07. Tracking Tools like using "Smart Dust"
    08. Spreading Artificial Synthetic Life Morgellons Nano-Tech & Bio-Tech!
    09. Solar Radiation Management (SRM)
    10. "Global Shield" "Global Dimming" Project!

11. Heavy Poisonous Metal & Aluminum Particles attacking our nervous-system & affecting our Brain-functions!
    12. 100’s of Confirmed “GeoEngeneering” Projects.
    13. Google search: “Stratospheric Aerosol Injections”.
    14. Google search: “Australia Aerosol GMO Cholera Vaccines Via Chemtrails!”.

Why is it that most sheeple can not think of 1 reason or motive why they chem-trailing us! Are they willingly play/act dumb or ARE they dumb due to chemtrail-poisons in their brains?

cheers :')
    John Kuhles aka ExomatrixTV & #chemtruthers
    http://youtube.com/ChemTruthers

Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 17th October 2022 at 17:27.
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

2. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Art (22nd August 2016), Blacklight43 (21st August 2016), Cidersomerset (22nd August 2016), Fanna (21st August 2016), Fellow Aspirant (22nd August 2016), jjjones (21st August 2016), Michelle Marie (22nd August 2016), NancyV (21st August 2016), Nasu (23rd August 2016), onawah (21st August 2016), ponda (22nd August 2016), sigma6 (21st August 2016), STATIC (26th August 2016), Sunny-side-up (22nd August 2016), vano915 (31st August 2016), william r sanford72 (21st August 2016)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,730 times in 2,903 posts

Default Re: 10+ Possible Reasons-Motives Why They Spray us with Chemtrails!

for what it's worth... on a related topic I just heard in a Eric J Phelps presentation (author of Vatican Assassins) Monsanto is a Jesuit owned and operated corporation... under the Knights of Malta... consistent with Karen Hudes' interpretation of who the real controllers are... the original empire builders... the Jesuits are a military order disguised as a religious institution, are the most educated society on Vatican originated legal interpretation that is the basis of jurisdiction over billions, including US, Canada, all the Commonwealth countries, even China and Japan according to Phelps...
    We shall not cease from exploration, and the end of all our exploring will be to arrive where we started and know the place for the first time
    By faith we understand things which are seen were not made of the things which are visible

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to sigma6 For This Post:

Cidersomerset (22nd August 2016), Foxie Loxie (22nd August 2016), Michelle Marie (22nd August 2016)

5. Link to Post #3
    Language
    Thanks

~my response to: sigma6:

Phelps Quote: "I Am a Zionist" see link:
    conspiracyworld.com/phelps_zionist_promoter.htm

Eric Jon Phelps Exposed, Part 1
    Smear Artist, Israeli Diamond Trader and "Jesuit" Expert
    Eric Jon Phelps Exposed, Part 2
    Putting Israel First, Promoting the Zionist Agenda

Phelps Smears 9/11 Truth Movement:

Eric Jon Phelps has savagely attacked most of the patriots and constitutionalists who are courageously working to get out the truth about the monstrous 9/11 cover-up. Phelps does the dirty work of the elite and brands such people as Dr. Stan Monteith, Alex Jones, Eric Huffschmidt, Texe Marrs, Butch Paugh, Eustace Mullins, and Jeff Rense Vatican agents of the Black Pope of the Catholic Jesuits. This even though many of these good people—Texe Marrs, Butch Paugh, and others—have long been in the forefront of unmasking the errors and crimes of the Vatican, way before Phelps came on the scene with his bogus book and his lying smears and libels.
    According to Phelps, "The 9/11 Truth Movement is totally compromised," and its leaders, he claims, are "treasonous traitors" and "gatekeepers for Rome." Again, no proof, just smears and lies. Dick Cheney, George W. Bush, and other neocon criminals who perpetrated 9/11 must be very proud of the support they are getting from Eric Jon Phelps. His lies are greatly assisting their continuing cover-up.

Eric Jon Phelps calls blacks "savages":
    youtu.be/Z5Gb1qYj_nw

Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 17th October 2022 at 17:29.
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Cidersomerset (22nd August 2016), Foxie Loxie (22nd August 2016), Nasu (23rd August 2016)

7. Link to Post #4
    Thanks
    Thanked 79,648 times in 18,693 posts

I posted this on the main thread yesterday and its on page 14 so about 2 people
    has seen it ...LOL and I was considering a possible new thread , but I thought
    I wait and see if a newer thread popped up.

The reason for those that do not know that in 1952 there was a disaster not
    for form here North Devon UK that killed many in the village of Lynmouth due
    to freak floods . But many locals at the time suspected early cloud seeding.
    The BBC radio doc is from 2001 and there is some telling information in it
    when you tie it other things that are happening over the last decade and more.

This all tied in from a very heavy chemtrail day here in Bridgwater last Tuesday
    and discussing it in work. Where one of my colleagues mentioned the Lynmouth
    disaster , which I knew about and the link to weather experimentation and I
    looked up the vids yesterday and posted it on my thread. But I think its a
    important link to whats happening now, and the radio 4 show does get some
    interesting answers from a US military spokemen and a few others....

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...=1#post1091277
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

==============================================
    ==============================================

UK Met Office kills 35 people in rainmaking experiments- Lynmouth 1952.

Broadcast 2001.....If any one still believes weather modification is not possible
    and its very probably been going on since WW11 in ever improved programmes
    is in denial even the BBC exposed it back in 2001. Actually there were some very
    good BBC docs about various what are now considered conspiracy theories....

BBC Radio 4 'Document' programme on UK/US Weather Modification Experiments

Published on 30 Aug 2015
    'The day they made it rain' - BBC Radio 4 documentary on Weather Modification,
    broadcast on 30th August 2001. On August 15th 1952, one of the worst flash floods
    ever to have occurred in Britain swept through the Devon village of Lynmouth.
    Thirty five people died as a torrent of 90 million tons of water and thousands of
    tons of rock poured off saturated Exmoor and into the village destroying homes,
    bridges, shops and hotels.
    The disaster was officially termed "the hand of God" but new evidence from
    previously classified government files suggests that a team of international
    scientists working with the RAF and UK met office had been experimenting in the
    area with artificial rainmaking between August 4th and August 15th. These
    experiments are known as Operation Cumulus, or Operation Witchdoctor as known
    by RAF pilots.
    Other classified documents on the trials have gone missing, but eye witnesses and
    people involved have told their story for this BBC Radio Four' Document programme.

Climate engineering references:
    Owning the weather by 2025:
    http://csat.au.af.mil/2025/volume3/vo...

The House Of Commons Regulation On Geoengineering:
    http://www.publications.parliament.uk...

The Solar Radiation Management Government Initiative:
    http://www.srmgi.org/

Aurora Flight Sciences:
    http://r3zn8d.files.wordpress.com/201...

Geoengineering legitimised by the IPCC :
    http://www.theguardian.com/science/po...

United Nations Weather Weapon Treaty:
    http://www.cooperazioneallosviluppo.e...

List of United States Government Weather Modification Patents going back to as far as the 1920's :
    http://www.geoengineeringwatch.org/li...

A must see documentary explaining whats going on in our skies :
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j0fBc...

==================================================
    Quality not to good.....

Last edited by Cidersomerset; 22nd August 2016 at 00:17.

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

ExomatrixTV (22nd August 2016), Foxie Loxie (22nd August 2016), genevieve (22nd August 2016), Nasu (23rd August 2016)

9. Link to Post #5
    Language
    Thanks

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Cidersomerset (22nd August 2016), Nasu (23rd August 2016)

11. Link to Post #6
    Thanks

Actually he mentioned 911 and stated historical events that happened on that date, from centuries past, related to historical Jesuit military campaigns, I think one he mentioned was the Ottoman Empire's defeat by the Jesuits, who had the second largest Navy in the world at the time (the Dutch were the largest during this era...) I could be mistaken on which event and date... but the point is I clearly remember him equating this date as specifically chosen for its historical military political significance to the Jesuits... i.e. he is clearly recognizing it was a false flag event... his historical knowledge based on decades of research is encyclopedic...

His book is over 1,300 pages and contains a bibliography of references to over 1600 different books... This is a serious historical scholar and conspiracy researcher... although I don't agree with all his interpretations, he comes across as reasonable and well educated... It is not impossible, that like many serious scholarly researchers he is being maligned precisely because of what he is exposing... so I can only say, never say never... according to him, we're living in an age of misinformation and deception... attributes of a military type rule... which makes a lot of sense...
    Last edited by sigma6; 22nd August 2016 at 00:43.
    We shall not cease from exploration, and the end of all our exploring will be to arrive where we started and know the place for the first time
    By faith we understand things which are seen were not made of the things which are visible

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sigma6 For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (22nd August 2016), Nasu (23rd August 2016)

13. Link to Post #7
    Language
    Thanks

Lightbulb Re: 10+ Possible Reasons-Motives Why They Spray us with Chemtrails!

Peer Reviewed Scientific Evidence Exposes Chemtrail as Crime Against Humanity
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 17th October 2022 at 17:30.

14. Link to Post #8
    Thanks

Another misinterpretation... I did hear some mention of that... but I didn't get the impression he meant it literally, but was making reference to a historical interpretation at the time, I am not trying to defend everything he is saying... I'm sure like many theorists out there, he has many alternative views... in his Vatican Assassin video he claimed the earth doesn't revolve around the sun... was he making reference to the now latest interpretation about how it's more a spiral of all the planets moving forward through space?... I don't know... he also claims nuclear devices can't be detonated in the air... another extreme interpretation, but then I didn't do the research he did... apparently Jesuit agents set off the bombs on the ground in Hiroshima and Nagasaki... interestingly there is an actual historical reference to Jesuits surviving at ground zero, and attributing it to a miracle of the Virgin Mary... (apparently they were hiding underground... i.e. they knew it was coming...)

I can't see a devout religious protestant, who wrote Vatican Assassins as a "paid 'disinfo' agent... from what I last heard, he is making serious money holding week long Equity and Trust educational training seminars... (some are putting the number at close to a hundred grand per session, and it's building momentum...) What flunky "disinfo agent" could possibly invest 20 years of his life researching thousands of texts to write a book about the Jesuits'... a monumental achievement by any measure...

p.s. I don't know if he is "savagely attacking" patriots, but I am sure he is disagreeing with many of them... as I am... I believe the majority of information is close but aggravatingly incomplete... and ultimately futile... the answer doesn't lie in "common law"... which has never been properly defined to my liking, in a statutory environment, where everything is redefined... (including "common law"...) the US is under military rule, and the "president" is clearly labeled Commander in Chief as well as CEO... (thus why the endless "emergencies" which necessitate and justify and further cement this type of governance... in this environment men and women are labeled American Citizens (and repeatedly asked to re-confirm it... o.O!?) essentially a presumed surety for a corporate sole entity, they don't understand the true nature of, as a result, they are literally incompetent to effectively take advantage of it, let alone comprehend the trust implications, i.e. what it means to operate it as a trust, etc... like I said, we live in a world of mass mis-information, deception... (standard military strategy for managing and controlling information)
    Last edited by sigma6; 22nd August 2016 at 01:21.

15. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to sigma6 For This Post:

East Sun (26th August 2016), Foxie Loxie (22nd August 2016), Nasu (23rd August 2016)

16. Link to Post #9
    United States Avalon Member STATIC's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,125 times in 283 posts

Noticed this on Veterans today This morning.

http://www.veteranstoday.com/2016/07...eoengineering/

"In the video above, Dane Wigington delivers a presentation on geoengineering which took place last September in Redding, California. Wigington maintains the GeoengineeringWatch.org website, and he has gotten together with a team of lawyers to form the Legal Alliance to Stop Geoengineering, or LASG."

17. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to STATIC For This Post:

Cidersomerset (26th August 2016), ExomatrixTV (17th October 2022), JoePiscapo (14th September 2016)

+ Reply to Thread