Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 3 4 LastLast

Thread: The Disillusionment of Americans

1. Link to Post #41
    United States On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,662 times in 8,694 posts

Default Re: The Disillusionment of Americans

Quote Posted by workingactor (here)

You can feel that way, that's your right. Your feelings, however, are in conflict with my direct experience. Nothing "racist" about it.
    Experience, feelings, both the same... we see the world very differently apparently.

On BLM, and racism only going one way: You're kidding, right?
    I am absolutely not kidding..

for example:

Can you show me another movement that does this? Another movement that is taken seriously (at least by the media...) that these type of statements are sort of "ignored" ? Is there any other group that does this?

I see an amazing level of manipulation going on here & a divide and conquer tactic at it's fruition... and no one wants to talk about it

You're kidding, right?
    I'm absolutely serious.

As far as the election goes, Trump is ginning up so much hatred, there's almost a guaranteed riot on election day, even if he WINS. Maybe you need to get out more, all due respect. You sound somewhat disconnected to what's going on right now.
    Please show me some of this "ginned up hatred" , show me one example that is as clear as the 8 examples I posted. Trump was being brilliant, causing controversy for FREE press,... he just recently released his VERY FIRST TV political add, why now? because of his leverage of the press and their propensity for hysteria he hasn't needed any paid coverage, he had tons of press coverage.

now that November is closing in he's already taking the more moderate route; you'll see his tact change drastically as he reaches more center on his way to the election, these are JUST tactics...

Not being able to analyse these situations and see this seems very detrimental to me.

Emotion retards thinking, every time; be aware of that as you consider these issues which obviously you feel strongly about.

BLM is absolutely a core tool being used to destabilize the US, there may be some validity to it but it is over ridden by the reality of the movement and what it DOES and SAYS.
    Last edited by TargeT; 24th August 2016 at 22:06.
    Hard times create strong men, Strong men create good times, Good times create weak men, Weak men create hard times.
    Where are you?

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to TargeT For This Post:

joeecho (24th August 2016), raff (24th August 2016), Shannon (25th August 2016), Sueanne47 (25th August 2016)

3. Link to Post #42
    United States Avalon Member Sean's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,659 times in 387 posts

Quote Posted by TargeT (here)

You can feel that way, that's your right. Your feelings, however, are in conflict with my direct experience. Nothing "racist" about it.
    Experience, feelings, both the same... we see the world very differently apparently.

Wrong. Experience is something that has ACTUALLY HAPPENED. Feelings are how you..feel about something.

On BLM, and racism only going one way: You're kidding, right?
    I am absolutely not kidding..

for example:

Can you show me another movement that does this? Another movement that is taken seriously (at least by the media...) that these type of statements are sort of "ignored" ? Is there any other group that does this?

Yes. The KKK. I don't condone any of that stuff you posted.

I see an amazing level of manipulation going on here & a divide and conquer tactic at it's fruition... and no one wants to talk about it

You're kidding, right?
    I'm absolutely serious.

As far as the election goes, Trump is ginning up so much hatred, there's almost a guaranteed riot on election day, even if he WINS. Maybe you need to get out more, all due respect. You sound somewhat disconnected to what's going on right now.
    Please show me some of this "ginned up hatred" , show me one example that is as clear as the 8 examples I posted. Trump was being brilliant, causing controversy for FREE press,... he just recently released his VERY FIRST TV political add, why now? because of his leverage of the press and their propensity for hysteria he hasn't needed any paid coverage, he had tons of press coverage.

now that November is closing in he's already taking the more moderate route; you'll see his tact change drastically as he reaches more center on his way to the election, these are JUST tactics...

Not being able to analyse these situations and see this seems very detrimental to me.

Emotion retards thinking, every time; be aware of that as you consider these issues which obviously you feel strongly about.

BLM is absolutely a core tool being used to destabilize the US, there may be some validity to it but it is over ridden by the reality of the movement and what it DOES and SAYS.
    A decent list of trump racism: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/...b03260bf777e83

The problem that I have, right now, when speaking of racial issues with my caucasian brethren, is simply that many of you outright deny the racism targeting people of color in this country. YOU deny it here, then attempt to display black racism towards whites as if there is some sort of equivalency. there isn't. Anyone can be racist..but, compared to the racism whites direct towards blacks, it's not even close.

another tactic, one you attempt to employ here, is accusing me of being overly emotional. Not true. My MA instructor once said.."don't think like a fighter, think like a professional". I do that with everything now. No "knee-jerk" reactions. I know BLM is a divide and conquer tactic..I know it's George Soros-funded. but that doesn't mean the movement, at it's core, doesn't have real issues they're addressing. I think your POV is short-sighted, and lacks empathy. You don't see how we are treated in American society daily, because you're not subject to it. Because you're not subject to it, You seem to believe it doesn't exist.

Oh, and, you don't get to try to "qualify" what examples I use with that "clear" comment. Racism has been hidden in code words, hand gestures, facial expessions, and "dog-whistles" from the get-go. Not all racists wear the white sheets.

but, some of them do use the word "******" in my presence(which happened to me, AT WORK, not 2 weeks ago). when I confronted this person, his response was, "you weren't supposed to hear that". Not, "I'm sorry".

Your denial of racism, and I mean, deep, systemic racism, not just incidental racism in this country, destroys your argument.

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Sean For This Post:

Baby Steps (25th August 2016), PurpleLama (25th August 2016), Shannon (25th August 2016), TargeT (25th August 2016), Wind (25th August 2016)

5. Link to Post #43
    Thanks

I sent you a PM with my thoughts.

I think we are getting a bit off in the weeds and my drive at pointing out a divide and conquer tactic/group was lost.
    Last edited by TargeT; 24th August 2016 at 23:22.
    Hard times create strong men, Strong men create good times, Good times create weak men, Weak men create hard times.
    Where are you?

6. Link to Post #44
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,838 times in 5,080 posts

A decent list of trump racism: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/...b03260bf777e83
    Please take a look at Post #405 of another thread...
    Last edited by turiya; 25th August 2016 at 00:56.

7. Link to Post #45
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,028 times in 2,189 posts

Quote Posted by Paul (here)

Let me repeat that last line ... the list of those who would be ready to ditch the current US Federal Government is growing long.
    One of the specialties of the Bastards in Power is fomenting revolution and the overthrow of governments.
    It's beginning to look to me like I might get to witness something like this, first hand, in the not too distant future.
    To what end, money, they have plenty. Power, they have total control. I don't disagree with your premise but I don't see how a revolution or gross malcontent would benefit the powers that be.

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to rgray222 For This Post:

Curiosity (25th August 2016), raff (25th August 2016), Shannon (25th August 2016), TargeT (25th August 2016)

9. Link to Post #46
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 139,010 times in 21,568 posts

Quote Posted by rgray222 (here)
    To what end, money, they have plenty. Power, they have total control. I don't disagree with your premise but I don't see how a revolution or gross malcontent would benefit the powers that be.
    To what end: Greater control of humanity.

Existing national and local governments and other institutions are cumbersome to manage.

So such institutions will be, and are being, discredited in the eyes of the people.

As John D. Rockefeller observed, in their eyes, "Competition is a sin."

The bastards would countenance no competition for control of humanity.
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Curiosity (25th August 2016), lastlegs (26th August 2016), raff (25th August 2016), Shannon (25th August 2016), TargeT (25th August 2016)

11. Link to Post #47
    Thanks

Quote Posted by rgray222 (here)
    Because there's more to gain.. they are not done yet.
    The richest 10% hold 76% of the wealth

When you own that much, why wouldn't you think you deserve more?
    Where are you?

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to TargeT For This Post:

Curiosity (25th August 2016), raff (25th August 2016), rgray222 (25th August 2016), Shannon (25th August 2016), ThePythonicCow (25th August 2016)

13. Link to Post #48
    United States Avalon Member ceetee9's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,542 times in 741 posts

What gets me is that we are still talking about the various elite-controlled (for the most part) politicians as if any of them would "change" anything in favor of the people, truth and freedom. How stupid is that? IMO, we need to think outside of the box and be smarter than those who manipulate and control us if we stand any chance at all of surviving in anyway beyond a continuous, and ever worsening, state of slavery.

Hey, but it sure is fun to do what we've always done (i.e., vote your party of choice) election after election after election and expect a different result, Right? Wait... Isn't that the definition of insanity?
    There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, than are dreamt of in your philosophy.

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ceetee9 For This Post:

Curiosity (25th August 2016), onawah (25th August 2016), raff (25th August 2016), Shannon (25th August 2016), TargeT (25th August 2016)

15. Link to Post #49
    England Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,327 times in 899 posts

The globalists knew exactly what they were doing when the flood gates were opened to europe from the middle east. I get on with everyone in my factory who are portuguese, polish, russian, indian african, dutch as well as english. *BUT*...... islamist people are different there are muslim people in my husbands factory who are great to get on with and that's fine, but a lot of muslim people are very militant and want to take over the country because the Koran is dominant, and that is why the Christian faith is trying to fight back...look at the holy turf war going on in the uk at present ~

The christian faith should not be having to fight for its survival! a swedish priest wanted to remove the church crosses to make the church into a mosque...to make the muslims feel more at home in Sweden ~

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Sueanne47 For This Post:

Curiosity (25th August 2016)

17. Link to Post #50
    Language
    English
    Thanks

[the defeat of Trump]... If Hillary wins this election, with negatives far in excess of Trump's, and with popular support (outside of the lying pre-election polls and main stream media) far less, then many will be certain this was fraud on a massive scale.
    On the other hand, if "they" are setting Trump up to win, then the apparent opposition to Trump of Republican leaders such as Kasich, Bush, Ryan, and McConnell could be B.S. to get us to believe that even Republican inside Washington leaders are against Trump. See further my comment here.

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Curiosity (25th August 2016), Shannon (25th August 2016), TargeT (25th August 2016)

19. Link to Post #51
    Thanks

I think no one is going to win the election in november, the whole crock of sh*t is going to come crashing down as its the time of rapture.

20. Link to Post #52
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Althena (here)

"In the end, it is the people who lose out, as their genuine hope for change and accountability is denied by the influence the US wields over their political leaders"

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...s-America-Next

Check this out: http://www.globalresearch.ca/colour-...-war-iii/15767
    Such a good succinct video... "BLM" makes so much more sense to me now...

Quote Posted by Sueanne47 (here)
    its the time of rapture.
    Again?

Didn't we just do that?

I wonder if we will look back on this time and label it "stealth WW3"

BPD remains tight-lipped about helicopter exercise with defense department
    http://www.fox25boston.com/news/bpd-...ment/429141243
    Last edited by TargeT; 25th August 2016 at 18:48.
    Where are you?

21. The Following User Says Thank You to TargeT For This Post:

Curiosity (25th August 2016)

22. Link to Post #53
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,078 times in 2,355 posts

On the other hand, if "they" are setting Trump up to win, then the apparent opposition to Trump of Republican leaders such as Kasich, Bush, Ryan, and McConnell could be B.S. to get us to believe that even Republican inside Washington leaders are against Trump.
    I don't think this is the case because in Syria, the two factions involved here have been killing each other and really fighting to the death. I mean the CIA-backed factions against the Pentagon factions, and they have been exchanging some barbed words about it as well. Not to mention Obama's sacking of hundreds of career military officers and lots of other things I could recount, that this is a real struggle. But the take-away is that the CIA is losing. We have really been pushed towards a WW3 scenario but thank God the US military has had enough sense to cooperate with regional powers (including Russia) to de-escalate a situation that no sane person actually wants.

I hate to say it (nah just kidding, I love to say it), but for all those people out there who have been big fans of the CIA faction's rule of the US (Bushes, Clintons and corporate friends), the US military has something for you and it's called a coup d'état. I would honestly rather see a military dictatorship, under our own military (such as was done in Brazil to protect against the CIA there), than Hillary as "president."

Lying and disinforming people on an industrial scale is a cute little trick that we'll remember you well for, but it doesn't stand up to the guys who have all the big guns, and they don't like you very much. I can't blame them. I don't like you very much either.

23. Link to Post #54
    United States Avalon Member Curiosity's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Posted by ceetee9 (here)
    What gets me is that we are still talking about the various elite-controlled (for the most part) politicians as if any of them would "change" anything in favor of the people, truth and freedom. How stupid is that? IMO, we need to think outside of the box and be smarter than those who manipulate and control us if we stand any chance at all of surviving in anyway beyond a continuous, and ever worsening, state of slavery.

Hey, but it sure is fun to do what we've always done (i.e., vote your party of choice) election after election after election and expect a different result, Right? Wait... Isn't that the definition of insanity?
    Exactly. As long as there's division and politicians manipulating the masses in this manner to get votes there we be NO change.

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Curiosity For This Post:

Sueanne47 (25th August 2016), TargeT (25th August 2016)

25. Link to Post #55
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by bsbray (here)
    I don't think this is the case because in Syria, the two factions involved here have been killing each other and really fighting to the death. I mean the CIA-backed factions against the Pentagon factions, and they have been exchanging some barbed words about it as well. Not to mention Obama's sacking of hundreds of career military officers and lots of other things I could recount, that this is a real struggle.
    Good point.

26. The Following User Says Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

A Voice from the Mountains (2nd October 2016)

27. Link to Post #56
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by bsbray (here)
    I don't think this is the case because in Syria, the two factions involved here have been killing each other and really fighting to the death. I mean the CIA-backed factions against the Pentagon factions, and they have been exchanging some barbed words about it as well. Not to mention Obama's sacking of hundreds of career military officers and lots of other things I could recount, that this is a real struggle.
    Good point.
    Though, on second thought, this might be working at a couple of levels.

The Republican politicians attacking Trump are likely, as you say, in a real struggle for their power and position, and likely view Trump as a serious threat.

But the Puppet Master Bastards who pull those politicians strings may well be expecting and content to have those attacks be publicly visible, as part of this act in their good vs evil drama, one act of many such.

28. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

A Voice from the Mountains (25th August 2016), PurpleLama (25th August 2016), TargeT (25th August 2016)

29. Link to Post #57
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,078 times in 2,355 posts

I think you are going to have at least two sides painting fundamentally different pictures of the unfolding situation, and the version of the "truth" that emerges will depend on which faction dominates the other.

If the CIA faction that has been ruling us already wins another 4 or 8 years, I wouldn't be surprised if the disinfo line pushed in alternative media circles is that it was all orchestrated and they were playing both sides and already have everything sewed up and it's over for us (the typical doom-and-gloom fear that they literally feed on to survive).

If the Pentagon-backed faction wins then I don't think they are going to be as actively pushing anything in alternative media circles because their version of the story is conspiracy theory becoming mainstream: that Hillary Clinton is a career criminal that belongs in prison, that the elections are rigged, that Obama created ISIS, etc. The claims may not be 100% accurate but the take-away message essentially reflects reality so far as I can figure it anyway.

Those are the "dangerous" ideas that, if allowed to enter into mainstream politics and be discussed openly and honestly, will destroy the political establishment as it exists today. They are not advantageous to anyone except some faction trying to topple the current power structure, which I suspect to primarily be elements of the US military domestically.

30. Link to Post #58
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,121 times in 2,425 posts

Quote Posted by Justplain (here)
    Whether you like it or not, there isnt gonna be a revolution in the USA. The system in place, although subject to fraud and manipulation, is flexible enough to deflect the worst disapproval of the electorate. Imho, the best thing to do is not pay too much attention to the politics and msm and quietly go about your life. You will probably improve the world more by enhancing your ability to experience unselfish love than any of these politicians could ever do.
    I like the tenor of your post. But, and there always seems to be a "but", I am not convinced there will not be a revolution. (But we must define that term.). Putting it positively, I am convinced there will be a revolution. I know not where or when, nor the ultimate trigger.

31. The Following User Says Thank You to Satori For This Post:

raff (26th August 2016)

32. Link to Post #59
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,279 times in 4,084 posts

One of the specialties of the Bastards in Power is fomenting revolution and the over throw of governments.
    Fortunately, they are also capable of something else: failure.

Also, there are people who have what I call integrity, whose loyalties can't be bought or controlled. I am not sure if there is an unbought, uncontrolled, un-infiltrated faction in the U. S., but there remain, at least, some people in the military and the local Sheriff agencies who understand that an oath to uphold the Constitution is more important than following orders from someone who ignores it. Enough of these people might be able to establish a coup or local insurgency.

The old revolutions were situations where civilians could easily be armed to rival the militaries they fought. That's not quite the case today. Anything like that would be over quick.

Some people realized the government was a sell-out from the time of the Federal Reserve, and this thing has been rolling like a snowball just getting bigger for 100 years. And the Declaration of Independence exhorts us to "alter or abolish" the government (maybe as often as each generation). I think the very notion of this country is governmenticide. In practice, that faded away, but this mess is long overdue to self-destruct or be fundamentally altered by someone, because no one's done the laundry for over 200 years. Well, the Confederacy tried to, but I've noticed that discussion has mostly been stuffed in the closet.

33. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to shaberon For This Post:

TargeT (3rd September 2016), ThePythonicCow (3rd September 2016), turiya (3rd September 2016)

34. Link to Post #60
    Thanks

The attention on this thread has been about the B*astards in power in the US. But now tensions are rising between east & west over Syria, and Mr Putin is gaining ground and making many more allies..such as China, shouldnt Americans & the British start worrying about a Russia & China invasion???

They know full well that the US government is unrelenting in poking the russian bear into conflict (and tensions in the south china sea), what is to stop them taking over America & the Uk to destroy the globalists?

Name:  images (3).jpg
Views: 113
Size:  7.1 KB
    Last edited by Sueanne47; 2nd October 2016 at 00:49.

35. The Following User Says Thank You to Sueanne47 For This Post:

Curiosity (3rd October 2016)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 3 4 LastLast