+ Reply to Thread

Thread: GIANT trees

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,338 times in 435 posts

Default GIANT trees

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UHkiZNT3cyE

I found this visually fascinating and the ideas presented worthy of discussion. It has nothing to do with "Flat Earth" theories, so don't let the title put you off..
    The original (link above) was created by a Russian and as his accent was difficult for some to understand, an English voice over was made.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ObJL6aA2czo

The video presents the theory that the earth once hosted groves of giant sized trees whose "remains" (severed trunks) can still be seen today. (mountains, quarries, petrified rock).
    These mighty trees were systematically cut down, hidden and destroyed.
    After watching, I am left asking more questions...
    Obviously, The Tree, is a central symbol in many ancient texts and religious scriptures. The Tree of Souls was central to the blockbuster movie, "Avatar" and certainly powerful entities in, "Lord of the Rings". From what i understand, ancient Celts viewed trees as wisdom keepers and gateways to other realms and dimensions.

I was also reminded of The Faraway Tree series by Enid Blyton. I loved these as a child!
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Faraway_Tree

2. The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to lunaflare For This Post:

betoobig (25th August 2016), bluestflame (25th August 2016), Fanna (25th August 2016), fourty-two (26th August 2016), genevieve (25th August 2016), giovonni (4th September 2016), Iloveyou (6th October 2016), Jane Tripp (3rd September 2016), Johnnycomelately (5th August 2022), LifeAngel (25th August 2016), Mercedes (25th August 2016), NancyV (25th August 2016), Pam (4th September 2016), Rex (25th August 2016), Richard S. (25th August 2016), Shannon (4th September 2016), Sueanne47 (25th August 2016), Watching from Cyprus (4th September 2016), william r sanford72 (25th August 2016)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,393 times in 744 posts

Default Re: GIANT trees

The mineralogical composition of basalt doesn't lie, and old formations can be readily compared to freshly formed rock from active volcanoes. There's no chance that columnar basalt formations are actually giant old trees. What absolute nonsense.

The video is a wind-up, just like flat earth is.

4. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Tesseract For This Post:

Atlas (26th August 2016), lunaflare (25th August 2016), Pam (4th September 2016), Shannon (4th September 2016), Sunny-side-up (26th August 2016), TargeT (25th August 2016), william r sanford72 (4th September 2016)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks

That may be so. One cannot dismiss the fact there was once an abundance of giant trees and forests on this planet.
    I would like to consider not just the physical, but metaphysical purpose of these magnificent entities.
    I am certainly keeping an open mind.

6. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to lunaflare For This Post:

Atlas (26th August 2016), bluestflame (25th August 2016), Fanna (25th August 2016), giovonni (4th September 2016), mojo (4th September 2016), Pam (4th September 2016), Shannon (4th September 2016), Stephanie (14th September 2016), william r sanford72 (4th September 2016)

7. Link to Post #4
    Australia Avalon Member bluestflame's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,500 times in 1,808 posts

i seen something like this on youtube , my problem is they were packaging it along with flat earth theory... seems to be the method to promote lately , like a 2 for one special

for the record i found the ancient tree part plausible , while flat earth seems to be the UNs baby

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to bluestflame For This Post:

Atlas (4th September 2016), lunaflare (26th August 2016), Pam (4th September 2016), william r sanford72 (4th September 2016)

9. Link to Post #5
    Canada Avalon Member Jane Tripp's Avatar
    Thanks

I just saw this video myself a few days ago. Approached with an open mind, the evidence is compelling.

I think we once lived in those trees. The entire planet seems to have been systematically strip-mined as well.

If the 'fall' is descriptive of us being changed from a silicon-based world to a carbon one, many things might have happened that left all the life evolving here disconnected, a shadow of its former brilliance and beauty.

My heart says it's the truth, or a close approximation of it. Think of living in such giant trees in a peaceful paradise!

If it's in any way true, I can't imagine how awful it must have been to be there when the 'others' came to destroy our planet and homes, and once you see the evidence presented, you can't un-see it. For me the landscape has changed forever and seeing the video, and then researching other videos/articles written around this subject, was more like remembering - very sad.

It wasn't at all like doing normal research, looking for clues and evidence, but more like a personal realization, and rather a shock.

After thinking about it for a while I began to see how it all might fit in with what I believe about the true history of our planet and home.

They seem to think this only happened a few hundred years ago, but I think it's more likely to be about 200,000,000. There's so much we don't know, and I think people were living on Earth millions of years ago, and that many civilizations at par with or greater than our own may have risen and fallen since then.

I too loved 'The Faraway Tree' series when I was young, and I read them to my children as well. Those books were very special to me, and so are all trees. When people cut down trees, I get so stressed it makes me ill. How can anybody not realize that they are sentient?

There are echoes of the beliefs in giant trees and magical trees in folklore from around the world, and the theme is still popular today. The late Robert Holdstock's brilliant Mythago Wood trilogy comes to mind.

The Druids taught that trees are the keepers of lore and memory. I think that they holographically record the 'memory' of the Earth, and that is only one of their many vital functions. When trees are taken down, we are not just removing wood.

It's possibly worth bearing in mind when we see the eagerness with which deforestation is accomplished. It just about matches the eagerness with which the true history of our sojourn on earth is systematically kept from us and rewritten.

That's why the penalty for taking down certain trees under Druidic law was actually death. Of course, I'm not advocating for the death penalty, but times have changed exponentially, and we are perilously close to losing what little we have left, and this is quite possibly what certain interests are planning.

We may not most of us be involved in destroying things, but the point is we have allowed ourselves to be controlled, and in doing so we have not collectively stopped these actions or defended the world and the life upon it from those controlling us.

We have not risen as one people and taken the world back, because we are all divided, and this has been done to us very deliberately. It may even have been done to us at the same time as the trees were cut and the Earth pillaged.

What follows is very roughly and simply my belief of what might have happened to us collectively, as human beings. Of course, it's all speculation and I have no time-frames to offer or real evidence.

Although I've spent half a century working on this jig-saw, like so many other people here, the picture is still woefully incomplete, and I'm sure I placed some pieces wrongly as well along the way. We all have to rely on each other to share discovered puzzle pieces as well as theories and speculation. It's terrible really that the truth should be so enormously difficult to recover!

Personally, I don't believe that the present theory of evolution is correct. I tend more toward intelligent design and think that we may have been 'seeded' here as an originally benign experiment that we agreed to partake in, and that Earth is at one level a living library of DNA housing complex and diverse species, including ourselves.

This is all hypothetical and very much based on 'what ifs', but indeed, what if:

In the beginning of our habitation of the planet, it was a diverse and ecstatically beautiful paradise. If life were at the time silicon-based, things would have been very different.

What if silicon-based giant trees gridded the entire Earth, and were vital to the well-being of Earth and her lifeforms? They could have been vastly intelligent, ever-living semi-crystalline entities. They could between them all have provided super-oxygenation and formed a world-wide power grid that provided all of our basic needs.

These trees could have provided energy, food and shelter as well as being giant communication devices, massive and benign power-sources that sheltered all life and relayed the invigorating life currents of the planet, keeping them circulating in a way which kept the Earth perfect for the life now evolving on her.

They would regulate the weather, oxygen, moisture content etc., and there would be no unpleasant extremes of weather. No violence - no need with everything provided in a wonderful, safe, open and loving environment. We would all have mutually been in love with everything and each other, unconditionally.

People and animals could have lived comfortably beneath or in these massive trees, and would have absolutely loved and revered them, treating them with the utmost care and respect.

What if there was no hunting of other animals for food, but that the lion did in fact lie down with the lamb back then, and that the food of all living creatures was provided for with silicon-based plant-life in the form of super-nutritious fruits nuts and berries etc. along with solar energy and naturally energized water - the real waters of life.

Perhaps as well we had other unknown forms of energy, or even used something similar to telekinetic power, and that we fit into this grid as living elements of the whole, still independent individuals, but all vitally connected and naturally 'online' with every other sentient being.

As a part of this whole there would have been no need for words, communication would be telepathic and instantaneous between trees, people, animals, the winds, water, minerals - all would have been able to communicate with each other effortlessly when desired.

This was perhaps our Eden, our living paradise, a place where life was very long and complete and could evolve unhindered, and with natural joy.

One day a terrible thing happened. Visitors arrived unannounced. Even though we were much bigger then than we are today, these visitors were giants, and they did not come in peace. They came to take the planet and plunder it for all its minerals, but first they had to dismantle the Earth's bio-system.

They came in massive working ships carrying equipment very similar to the destructive types we use for mining and cutting down forests today, only hugely larger than we can perhaps even imagine.
    Cutting down trees that were miles high and then perhaps grinding them into the substance known today as sand. Strip mining on a massive level. Causing desertification. Murdering.

This would be remembered as 'the fall', the day we were cast out of the garden, something we would later be manipulated into taking the blame for by numerous of the control mechanisms we now think of as religions, perhaps originally put into place by those very same ones who came to rape our planet and bring life to its knees, ultimately degrading into carbon-based life, subject to disease, death and decay.

The Latin word from which we get the word 'religion' from is religio, which means taboo or restraint. This itself stems from the two words re and ligare. This quite literally means 'return to bondage'. I think there's a big difference between spirituality/connection and deceptive, manipulating religion.

It was a very real fall we all took. This is perhaps when we really 'came down from the trees' - after they all fell, or were felled.

Without the giant silicon trees and the energy/communication systems we had in place, the world continued to devolve slowly over millions of years, into what we are today, people and creatures hunting, ripping, killing each other just to survive on what has been made into a prison planet, one huge mining interest for an alien concern, interests that TPTB actually work with and aid in their nefarious crimes against all life, against us.

Now perhaps imagine us all, left alone on a denuded barren Earth, the life-giving trees no longer providing a high enough oxygen content or food. Now came a true fight for survival, one that ended in the awful and violent mess that we now consider normal. Of course this would also cause a comparative spiritual fall, for all sentient life on the planet.

No longer telepathic, the Tower of Babel has indeed fallen, and creatures are now divided by species, no longer understanding a common language and having been unwillingly forced into unimaginable violence in order to survive. We are made to mine for these aliens. We are now slaves, a truly alien concept, getting physically smaller with each generation from the decline in oxygen and good, wholesome food.

Gathering together, people would try and salvage what knowledge they had. They would have known that it was important to try and re-establish the energy grid through which flowed the serpentine energy we now understand as ley-lines.

Attempting to re-create it, perhaps across the planet they built megalithic monuments, stone circles, barrows, mounds using cosmic alignments as they worked to get the Earth's massively reduced exterior energy system working in order to fire the grid once more and get the energy circulating after a fashion.

That way at least they could begin to green the planet once again, or at least the underbrush that was left.

All the same, the large reduction in oxygen, along with the deliberate disconnection of most of the strands of our DNA through frequency distortions brought about a sharp drop in intelligence and creativity as we were taken 'offline' on order to make us better slaves.

Physical mutations, mental aberrations, spiritual disconnection, disease, aging and death followed, and is at present permanent and considered to be perfectly 'natural'.

The shock of all these events would echo in each life to the end of time. Sorrow and death, separation and enmity had come to the land, and in all this time between now and then, it has never left.

Those are some of my 'what ifs'. The people I've discussed this with so far keep asking, "Well, where are the roots of all these great trees then? Why haven't we found them?" I think, because eons have passed, and earth movement has ground them up, and because clearly, nobody searches for something they don't yet know exists.

Without listening properly to the video and reading what others are saying a lot is missed and the theory seems ridiculous, but when you think seriously about the hard questions some people are now asking, you realize that a shadowy group of people with a lot of power has, in the guise of science, been pulling the wool over our eyes for a very long time.

I'll be interested to see what other members think, and although it might sound very far out there, I hope people won't dismiss the idea of these giant trees of olden days without due consideration.

Below are some further links for research:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ObJL6aA2czo
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hSJ-wOUUO3U
    http://www.renegadetribune.com/giant-trees-days-yore/
    https://concordiaabchao.wordpress.co...pes-in-nature/
    http://www.conjectureviews.co.uk/201...-old-have.html

10. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Jane Tripp For This Post:

Atlas (4th September 2016), ElfeMya (12th September 2016), giovonni (4th September 2016), Iloveyou (6th October 2016), lunaflare (4th September 2016), Pam (4th September 2016), Shannon (4th September 2016), Spellbound (4th September 2016), Stephanie (14th September 2016), Watching from Cyprus (4th September 2016), william r sanford72 (4th September 2016)

11. Link to Post #6
    On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,228 times in 3,216 posts

Biggest Petrified Tree ever Discovered unearthed in Thailand:

Source: http://dailytwocents.com/biggest-pet...d-in-thailand/

Petrified tree site no. 7 (38.70 m tall, 1.50 m in diameter). This fossil tree probably reached up to 111 m when it was living and it has the largest and most intact buttress found in this Petrified Forest Park (source)

12. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Atlas For This Post:

bluestflame (4th September 2016), ElfeMya (12th September 2016), genevieve (4th September 2016), giovonni (4th September 2016), lunaflare (4th September 2016), mojo (4th September 2016), Pam (4th September 2016), Shannon (4th September 2016), Spellbound (4th September 2016), william r sanford72 (4th September 2016)

13. Link to Post #7
    Thanks

Thank you for your thoughtful post, Jane. The video stirred my heart and mind with ancient remembrances. It did not get much traction on this forum, however. Perhaps people associated it with "Flat Earth". I know not.

I too have a great love for trees - it is indeed stressful to behold their destruction. Cutting down our elders. And some are ancient; hundreds and thousands of years old. And sure, they provide so many homes for so many creatures, purify the environment, provide oxygen and other vital substances. It is not far-fetched to think our ancestors worked with them in much the same way as we use the internet.

Pre-Christian Celts, from what we can gather from this oral tradition, certainly honoured Trees: Sacred groves were as holy as any stately cathedral. Trees were mighty conductors of energy and keepers of knowledge- not so different from the revised purpose of pyramids...and perhaps were also time travel devices.
    and what mighty structures do we have now. Sky-scrapers?! A synthetic world.

Your what-ifs are important questions to ponder in my opinion. The presence of NATURE, for our well being, is ESSENTIAL.

What if silicon-based giant trees gridded the entire Earth, and were vital to the well-being of Earth and her lifeforms? They could have been vastly intelligent, ever-living semi-crystalline entities. They could between them all have provided super-oxygenation and formed a world-wide power grid that provided all of our basic needs.

These trees could have provided energy, food and shelter as well as being giant communication devices, massive and benign power-sources that sheltered all life and relayed the invigorating life currents of the planet, keeping them circulating in a way which kept the Earth perfect for the life now evolving on her.

The Fall. Felling trees,
    Yes, the original sin...
    Last edited by lunaflare; 4th September 2016 at 21:53.

14. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to lunaflare For This Post:

ElfeMya (12th September 2016), giovonni (4th September 2016), Jane Tripp (4th September 2016), mojo (4th September 2016), Pam (4th September 2016), Shannon (4th September 2016), Stephanie (14th September 2016), william r sanford72 (4th September 2016)

15. Link to Post #8
    Language
    German
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,006 times in 904 posts

trees inside a hollow planet would grow to huge proportions...
    the crown of the tree would get ligthter as the tree grows towards the center of the hollow sphere where gravitational pull gets less and less....

16. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to meat suit For This Post:

ElfeMya (12th September 2016), giovonni (4th September 2016), Jane Tripp (4th September 2016), lunaflare (5th September 2016), Pam (4th September 2016), Shannon (4th September 2016), william r sanford72 (4th September 2016)

17. Link to Post #9
    Thanks

You're right Lunaflare - skyscrapers are the new silicon trees, controlled by our controllers, just as they wanted.

18. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Jane Tripp For This Post:

ElfeMya (12th September 2016), giovonni (4th September 2016), lunaflare (5th September 2016), Shannon (4th September 2016), Stephanie (14th September 2016)

19. Link to Post #10
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 93,628 times in 20,439 posts

Thumbs up Re: GIANT trees

Fortunately a few giants are still around ...
    Got to see em a few years back down in Northern California and Southern Oregon.

This 3200 Year Old Tree Is So Huge It’s Never Been Captured In A Single Image… Until Now.

Quote The world's second-largest known tree, the President, in Sequoia National Park is photographed by National Geographic magazine photographer Michael "Nick" Nichols for the December 2012 issue. The final photograph is a mosaic of 126 images.

Although we like to think humans are greatest species on earth, The President gives us a stoic reality check by dwarfing these scientists with his enormous trunk. In his 3200 years, he has seen a hundred generations of humans come and go. He has weathered thousands of storms, fires, harsh winters, earthquakes, and even climate change – but is growing even faster than ever before.

20. Link to Post #11
    Thanks

That's just incredible! What a shame we have so few left. I'd love to visit one this big - must be quite a feeling.

21. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jane Tripp For This Post:

giovonni (4th September 2016), Stephanie (14th September 2016)

22. Link to Post #12
    Thanks

It is interesting, the human quest to climb: mountains, cliffs, pyramids, giant trees.
    Naturally our perspective changes as our vantage point expands:
    "You can't see the forest for the trees"

I would love to spend time (in the Summer) with this thousand year old tree!
    I think it is powerful to hug trees; to align our whole body with this fierce and generous life-force.
    What a treasure these trees and the fact they still exist in pockets of our organic world...

23. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to lunaflare For This Post:

giovonni (4th September 2016), Stephanie (14th September 2016)

24. Link to Post #13
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 93,628 times in 20,439 posts

Lightbulb Re: GIANT trees

Will share this here ...

I remember reading from 'Seth' from the early sessions...

Quote "However, in some other manners, the experiences of the tree are extremely deep, dealing with the inner senses which are and properly also properties of treedom. There is something here difficult for me to explain clearly. The inner senses of the tree have strong affinity with the properties of earth itself. They feel their growing. They listen to their growing as you listen to your own heartbeat. They experience this oneness with their own growth. And, they also experience pain. The pain, however, while definite, unpleasant, and sometimes agonizing is not of an emotional nature in the same way that you might experience pain."
    They are the true natural sentient beings here upon earth.

A favorite photo from here in the Great Northwest ...

25. Link to Post #14
    United States Moderator (on Sabbatical) Shannon's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,063 times in 1,211 posts

That's a gorgeous picture , Giovanni

26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Shannon For This Post:

ElfeMya (12th September 2016), giovonni (5th September 2016), Stephanie (9th September 2016)

27. Link to Post #15
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,091 times in 20,639 posts

World's Oldest Living Tree
    'Oldest living thing on earth' discovered in Chile
    486,891 views Jul 17, 2022
    Al Jazeera English
    9.31M subscribers

(I think there are other older living things on the planet, but this tree appears to be older than any other tee, including the previous record holder, a Bristlecone Pine in CA. which is over 4,800 years old. )

"Scientists in Chile say they've discovered what could be the oldest living thing on earth.
    The cypress tree in Patagonia, nicknamed "great-grandfather", is estimated to be more than 5,000 years old.
    Al Jazeera's Lucia Newman reports from the Los Lagos region in Chile."

Each breath a gift...

28. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

9ideon (5th August 2022), Harmony (6th August 2022), Johnnycomelately (5th August 2022), lunaflare (6th August 2022), mojo (5th August 2022), Vangelo (6th August 2022)

+ Reply to Thread