+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Think tank Gatestone Institute: Sweden’s Migrant Rape Epidemic

1. Link to Post #1
    Argentina Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,523 times in 661 posts

Default Think tank Gatestone Institute: Sweden’s Migrant Rape Epidemic

‘..A 20-year-old Arab who comes from an unknown country and has been in Sweden illegally, will now be prosecuted for attempting to rape a woman..’

‘..The prosecutor claims that the Arab will be deported back home to the Arab world again, after serving his sentence..’

Wonderful. But, a little late, don’t ya’ think?

It would have been nice if the illegal Muslim Rapist was deported PRIOR to raping an innocent Swedish woman.

It would have been even better yet, had he never been in Sweden to rape in the first place.

And long after the Muslim Rapist is gone.. this tragedy will live on…

..in the heart and mind of this woman.

2. Link to Post #2
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,003 times in 2,188 posts

Default Re: Think tank Gatestone Institute: Sweden’s Migrant Rape Epidemic

Maybe some of our Scandinavian members can shed some more light on this, but when I lived in Sweden (for 2 years) the immigrants or refugees were making little to no effort to assimilate into the society. They were living within their own enclaves setting up their own stores, making no attempt to learn the language. Many of the young men that could work appeared content to live off the social system. By the time I left I considered Sweden a ticking time bomb that would eventually explode when the numbers of immigrants hit a tipping point.

3. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to rgray222 For This Post:

bluestflame (28th August 2016), Ecnal61 (28th August 2016), Foxie Loxie (28th August 2016), toppy (28th August 2016), zen deik (29th August 2016)

+ Reply to Thread