Interlac
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,690 times in 13,806 posts

Unhappy Space X Falcon 9 Rocket Explodes

The Kev Baker Show

Newsflash - Space X Falcon Rocket Explodes

Published 1st September 2016

Kev Baker updates us on an incident down @ Space X

Last edited by Star Tsar; 1st September 2016 at 18:08.
    I for one will join in with anyone, I don't care what color you are as long as you want to change this miserable condition that exists on this Earth - Malcolm X / Tsar Of The Star

2. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

Cidersomerset (1st September 2016), Fellow Aspirant (2nd September 2016), Foxie Loxie (2nd September 2016), genevieve (2nd September 2016), giovonni (1st September 2016), gnostic9 (2nd September 2016), Inversion (2nd September 2016), naste.de.lumina (2nd September 2016), Shannon (1st September 2016), Sophocles (2nd September 2016), william r sanford72 (2nd September 2016)

3. Link to Post #2
    Norway Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,441 times in 780 posts

Default Re: Space X Falcon 9 Rocket Explodes

Here`s a comment from YT shortly after the incident from user Christopher Hnat:

Quote There are rumors floating around that the initial explosion was a hydrazine explosion. I don't have any firm sources on that or any video showing the explosion happening. If it really was a hydrazine explosion, that means it was the satellite that blew up, taking the Falcon 9 along with it. Reports are saying it happened approximately 3 minutes before the static test fire began. The rocket would have just finished fueling and I believe they have the F9 and satellite go onto internal power about that time as a test for the actual launch.

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Sophocles For This Post:

Cidersomerset (1st September 2016), Foxie Loxie (2nd September 2016), gnostic9 (2nd September 2016), Star Tsar (1st September 2016), william r sanford72 (2nd September 2016)

5. Link to Post #3
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks

Via Giovonni & BIG CAT on the UP @ The Ranch & Beyond Thread

Quote Posted by giovonni (here)
    Quote Posted by BIG CAT (here)
    I've just watched a clip on sky news and just before it explodes an object comes flying in to view at unbelievable speed and the rocket explodes as the object is above it.
    I recorded it on my phone but I'm terribly bad at uploading stuff, can anyone please find this footage and confirm or explain what it is important seeing, if anyone can you guys can .
    Thanks

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Sorry, I was referring to the rocket that exploded today.
    Could it be sabotage?

Last edited by Star Tsar; 1st September 2016 at 22:32.
    I for one will join in with anyone, I don't care what color you are as long as you want to change this miserable condition that exists on this Earth - Malcolm X / Tsar Of The Star

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

BIG CAT (2nd September 2016), Cidersomerset (1st September 2016), Foxie Loxie (2nd September 2016), giovonni (1st September 2016), gnostic9 (2nd September 2016), william r sanford72 (2nd September 2016)

7. Link to Post #4
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks

Via Ruptly

AtlanticoBR

Space X Rocket Explosion Or Exploded?

Last edited by Star Tsar; 1st September 2016 at 22:29.

8. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

BIG CAT (2nd September 2016), Cidersomerset (1st September 2016), Foxie Loxie (2nd September 2016), giovonni (1st September 2016), gnostic9 (2nd September 2016), Shannon (1st September 2016), uzn (2nd September 2016), william r sanford72 (2nd September 2016)

9. Link to Post #5
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 93,628 times in 20,439 posts

Question Re: Space X Falcon 9 Rocket Explodes

That was quite an explosion, something is amok?

There appears to be an orb object that comes flying by from right to left before the explosion.
    Last edited by giovonni; 1st September 2016 at 22:37.

10. Link to Post #6
    Thanks
    Thanked 79,637 times in 18,693 posts

I saw this earlier and for some reason I decided to post it on the Exo planet thread ? ...LOL
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...=1#post1094804

Life on Mars: Moment Nasa crew emerges from year-long trial

29 August 2016 Last updated at 09:52 BST

A Nasa team has emerged from a Mars simulation in Hawaii, where they lived in
    near isolation for a year.The location for the experiment was chosen because its
    terrain is similar to that of the Red Planet.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-37211096

=======================================================

SpaceX rocket: Explosion at Kennedy Space Center ahead of launch

There has been an explosion on the launch pad at the Kennedy Space Center in Florida,
    where the aerospace company SpaceX was readying an unmanned rocket for launch.
    The cause of the blast is not clear and it is not known if anyone was hurt.Nasa said
    SpaceX was test-firing a rocket which was due to take a satellite into space this
    weekend.The force of the blast shook buildings several miles away.

Local emergency officials described the incident as a "catastrophic abort during a static
    test fire".In a tweet, the Brevard County Emergency Management Office said there was
    no threat to the public.SpaceX is seeking to create a new era of reusable rockets and
    affordable private space travel and has used its Falcon-9 rocket to take supplies to the
    International Space Station (ISS).In April, the California-based company successfully
    landed a Falcon-9 on an ocean platform, after four previous attempts failed.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-37247077

11. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

BIG CAT (2nd September 2016), Ellisa (2nd September 2016), Foxie Loxie (2nd September 2016), giovonni (1st September 2016), gnostic9 (2nd September 2016), Shannon (1st September 2016), Star Tsar (1st September 2016), william r sanford72 (2nd September 2016)

12. Link to Post #7
    Thanks
    Thanked 79,637 times in 18,693 posts

Published on 1 Sep 2016

The rocket was supposed to launch later this weekend
    SpaceX's Falcon 9 rocket, meant to launch a satellite this weekend, exploded on the
    launch pad at Cape Canaveral, Florida. The explosion occurred during a static fire test
    of the rocket's engines, NASA told the Associated Press. The blast reportedly shook
    buildings "several miles away."

SpaceX was getting the Falcon 9 ready to launch the Amos 6 satellite, a communications
    probe for the Israeli satellite operator Spacecom. The mission was scheduled for 3AM ET
    Saturday morning. Prior to all launches, SpaceX conducts a static fire test, in which the
    rocket's engines are turned on while the vehicle is constrained. It's a routine procedure
    the company has done many times before.

The 45th Space Wing, the US Air Force unit that commands the Cape Canaveral Air Force
    Station, is responding to the explosion. "There are no known casualties. There's no threat
    to public safety and our emergency management teams are on site responding," Bryan
    Bryan Purtell, a representative for the 45th Space Wing, told The Verge. The unit will provide
    more updates soon.

It's possible that the Amos 6 satellite was not harmed during the explosion. The satellites
    aren't always loaded on top of the Falcon 9s during a static fire. But right now, the fate of
    the Amos 6 is unclear.

Published on 1 Sep 2016
    SpaceX was fueling its Falcon 9 rocket booster ahead of its planned launch in two days
    when catastrophe struck: A flash, a boom and a massive fireball. The spectacular explosion
    on the launch pad in Florida was quickly followed by secondary blasts.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

For hard core crash watchers....LOL

13. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (2nd September 2016), giovonni (1st September 2016), gnostic9 (2nd September 2016), Shannon (1st September 2016), Star Tsar (1st September 2016)

14. Link to Post #8
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,092 times in 20,639 posts

Which video did you see that in, Gio?
    If that was the case (an orb in the vicinity before the explosion) , I'm wondering if that wasn't caused by white hats or friendly ETs who were aware of something dangerous about the proposed launch that they wanted to prevent.

There appears to be an orb object that comes flying by from right to left before the explosion.
    Each breath a gift...

15. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (2nd September 2016), giovonni (2nd September 2016), gnostic9 (2nd September 2016), Shannon (1st September 2016)

16. Link to Post #9
    United States Moderator (on Sabbatical) Shannon's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,063 times in 1,211 posts

Mark facebook face zuckerberg is mad.

https://www.google.com/amp/amp.timei...?client=safari

17. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Shannon For This Post:

Bob (1st September 2016), Cidersomerset (2nd September 2016), Foxie Loxie (2nd September 2016), giovonni (2nd September 2016), gnostic9 (2nd September 2016), seko (2nd September 2016), Star Tsar (2nd September 2016)

18. Link to Post #10
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,103 times in 806 posts

Is the same rocket?
    Quote SpaceX Makes History: Falcon 9 Launches, Lands Vertically
    It's unbelievable how they easily pull off a scam and keep doing business.
    For free society!

19. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Hughe For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (2nd September 2016), giovonni (2nd September 2016), gnostic9 (2nd September 2016), Star Tsar (2nd September 2016)

20. Link to Post #11
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Question Re: Space X Falcon 9 Rocket Explodes

Quote Posted by BIG CAT (here)
    I've just watched a clip on sky news and just before it explodes an object comes flying in to view at unbelievable speed and the rocket explodes as the object is above it.
    I recorded it on my phone but I'm terribly bad at uploading stuff, can anyone please find this footage and confirm or explain what it is important seeing, if anyone can you guys can .
    Thanks

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Sorry, I was referring to the rocket that exploded today.

¤=[Post Update]=¤

The object comes in from the top right of the screen.

Quote Posted by Star Tsar (here)
    Via Ruptly

AtlanticoBR

Space X Rocket Explosion Or Exploded?

Quote Posted by onawah (here)
    Which video did you see that in, Gio?
    If that was the case (an orb in the vicinity before the explosion) , I'm wondering if that wasn't caused by white hats or friendly ETs who were aware of something dangerous about the proposed launch that they wanted to prevent.

hmm ...

Note - there's a tiny dark orb object that appears from the (above video icon stamp) at the 42 sec mark
    moving left towards the rocket right before the explosion ...

* The initial/official reports says apparently an oxygen line leak caused the explosion ...

Still one never knows about these corporate thingy (s) ...

With an Israeli satellite - might even be insurance fraud collecting etc ...

giggle

21. Link to Post #12
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

From Kerry Cassidy

MY SPACE X ELON MUSK WARNING BASED ON THE REMOTE VIEWING BY DICK ALLGIRE

Quote Published on Sep 1, 2016

SPACE X EXPLOSION FORESEEN BY REMOTE VIEWER DICK ALLGIRE?

On August 13th I put out a public warning to ELON MUSK at SPACE X that there may be sabotage associated with DRAGON… See below for my Broadcast.

It does appear that Keith Hunter’s suggestion that the Dick Allgire remote viewed event of August could relate to the return of the Dragon Capsule was not exactly on the mark but close!! I picked up on this and put out a warning. What may have happened (as there has been no loss of life) is, that we prevented the SPACE X incident from being bigger than it was….

Investigation ongoing....
    Also see my recent video roundtable discussion with Jim Marrs and Dick Allgire about the August Remote viewings...

Also see ufo nearby just before it explodes:

KERRY CASSIDY
    PROJECT CAMELOT
    http://projectcamelotportal.com

22. Link to Post #13
    United States Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,945 times in 1,689 posts

Whoever was in that UFO did not wish Israel to have the communications satellite!

23. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to amor For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (2nd September 2016), giovonni (2nd September 2016), Star Tsar (2nd September 2016)

24. Link to Post #14
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks

NASA asteroid mission on track despite SpaceX rocket explosion

Published 2nd September 2016

“The launch for NASA’s OSIRIS-REx mission remains on track for September 8. Initial assessments indicate the United Launch Alliance Atlas V rocket and OSIRIS-REx spacecraft are healthy and secure at Space Launch Complex-41, which is 1.1 miles from SpaceX’s launch pad where the incident occurred,” NASA said in a statement on Friday.

Read More By Clicking Here

NASA Goddard

OSIRIS-REx Tech: Mapping & Surveying an Asteroid with Lasers

So Osiris (Rex The King) is going to rendezvous with Bennu (The Pheonix) weird science or what?
    Last edited by Star Tsar; 2nd September 2016 at 20:32.

25. The Following User Says Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

giovonni (2nd September 2016)

26. Link to Post #15
    UK Unsubscribed
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,532 times in 591 posts

Very possible it's a bird but interesting none the less...

27. Link to Post #16
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,297 times in 575 posts

Interesting take from Jim Stone's site. Speed of object estimated to have been at least 500mph, if true, we can safely rule-out the bird theory.

Quote Yesterday (September 1 2016) a spacex rocket with a $150 million dollar Facebook satellite that was a creation of Zukerberg and Israel blew up during testing, and not during launch. Before it blew up, a UFO showed up, fired something at the rocket, and then quickly flew away. The image here shows the UFO quite clearly. If Spacex can't explain what this UFO is, then I am going to say that either off world help arrived to keep Facebook grounded or white hats in American intelligence destroyed this rocket to keep something evil from being launched.
    This UFO appears to be between the rocket and the camera filming the explosion, and the similar focus on the rocket and the object proves the object was close to the rocket and not close to the camera. It is not a bird, insect, or balloon or anything else of the sort. Its speed has been estimated by some people to have been about 500 MPH. It entered on the right hand side of the frame, fired something at the rocket when it was immediately in front of it, and exited the left hand side of the frame.

Obviously there are those trying to say this was a bird or insect or whatever, but this is one case where we got an image that quite clearly shows that cannot possibly be what this was.

This explosion started at the top of the rocket, right where the UFO was, and not near the bottom, where virtually all rocket explosions start. No malfunction caused this, if this started at the top of the rocket only a fuel tank breach in an upper stage that was not being tested could have caused this, and that means the rocket was most likely shot with something.

Important: Original reports were that this happened when they were test firing the main engines before launch, and not during refueling, as is being said now, which could (tenuously) be used as an explanation for this. But original reports said nothing about refueling, and that there was an engine test underway, which means an explosion at the top of the rocket due to a glitch is not in any way plausible.

There are a few people in the alt media that are claiming that there a war going on in space, and that something off world is trying to help us. If this object is from off world and it blew up a Facebook satellite, I'd have to say someone is trying to help because I can't imagine what was actually on that rocket if it was a completely Jewish/Israeli project and cost $150 million. That would be a GOOD rocket blast as far as I see it, and as far as I see it, this was not a technical glitch, this was caused. The only question is, who did it?

I find it interesting that this particular object looks like a text book UFO. Obviously the video of this is going to get edited.

UPDATE: The original video that had this has already been blocked on Youtube, I can't get to it anymore, with links saying the connection failed. At least this is a nice clear screen capture. And I'd bet that if this video does appear again, the UFO will suddenly have flapping wings or some other B.S.
    In the original video however, what you see in this frame is what it was.

Some people are speculating that it was someone like Soros who blew this rocket up because they do not want space to be privatized. However, my take on this is that if this was a 100 percent Jewish project that was destroyed, no one in the world's power structure (which is now almost entirely Jewish) did this from the top down. I could be wrong, maybe there are disagreements, but I think it is far more probable that this was done by white hats, or "outside help", because nothing could be worse (or wanted by the elite) more than scamming Facebook going orbital compliments of Israel. We don't know what that satellite really was.

R

28. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Citizen No2 For This Post:

BIG CAT (2nd September 2016), Chester (2nd September 2016), genevieve (2nd September 2016), Shannon (2nd September 2016), Star Tsar (2nd September 2016)

29. Link to Post #17
    UK Unsubscribed
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,532 times in 591 posts

Might be helpful to post a link to the source of that quote please, Citizen No 2. I'd like to see the screenshot he mentions multiple times...
    Last edited by MorningFox; 2nd September 2016 at 14:37.

30. Link to Post #18
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 95,891 times in 15,481 posts

Quote Posted by MorningFox (here)
    Might be helpful to post a link to the source of that quote please, Citizen No 2. I'd like to see the screenshot he mentions multiple times...
    Agreed, a link is always helpful when quoting materials.

However, if you didn't try Jim's site and didn't do a phrase/expression search, etc... you obviously couldn't find this link:

http://82.221.129.208/basepagea4.html
    "La réalité est un rêve que l'on fait atterrir" San Antonio AKA F. Dard

Troll-hood motto: Never, ever, however, whatsoever, to anyone, a point concede.

31. The Following User Says Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

Star Tsar (2nd September 2016)

32. Link to Post #19
    United States Avalon Member mojo's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,420 times in 5,645 posts

33. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to mojo For This Post:

BIG CAT (2nd September 2016), Blacklight43 (2nd September 2016), Star Tsar (2nd September 2016)

34. Link to Post #20
    United States Avalon Member halcyon026's Avatar
    Thanks

Lots of people are focusing on this 1 object that zips through the video just before the explosion but there are many frames with similar objects. You'll notice there are lots of little flat black objects zipping around at 'high speed'. I think it's actually flies/insects close up to the camera, this is why they seem to be moving so fast.

Look at the video at these times, there are quite a few frames with these objects.

55 secs, 60 secs, 1:08 secs, 2:25, 2:30, 2:39, 2:58, 3:02, 3:21.

Got tired of looking for more, these insects are all over the video throughout the whole thing. Look at the flight patterns too, especially 3:02. Is that how UFO's fly? Why would they fly in these erratic patterns that happen to match how a fly flies? Why are they sticking around before, during and after the explosion?

Now if you saw this video without a rocket and without others telling you it's a UFO and you saw those objects zipping around, do you think your 1st thought would be Insect or UFO?

I'm not talking about the birds, watch for the quick moving objects. They are just close up to the camera.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_BgJEXQkjNQ
    Last edited by halcyon026; 2nd September 2016 at 17:45.

35. The Following User Says Thank You to halcyon026 For This Post:

Star Tsar (2nd September 2016)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast