Germany Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,189 times in 1,661 posts

Default Pope beatifies fraud/swindler known as Mother Teresa

Hi all,

the following is just one of several MSM sources:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2016...-pope-francis/

just because someone recieves a Nobel Prize doesn't mean they deserved it-

I felt compelled to post this and my viewpoint because I actually knew someone who worked for Mother Teresa- I'm not making this up; Mother Teresa was a fraud-

in the early '80's while I was working in Bremen, Germany the girlfriend of one of my co-workers (I still remember her name: Renate Lüdemann) was a pediatrician who used to dedicate her own humanitarian vacation time/times flying at her own expense to some 3rd world country (usually in Africa) just to work for free to help-

she told me (also others) that it was always her dream to work for this "wonder women" MT (according to MSM) in Calcutta so at some point in the late 70's she made the necessary arrangements, flew there only to get the disappointment of her life; MT was nothing more than a self-serving, media-horny b***ch on wheels who never lifted a finger and did no work whatsoever!!!- Renate said "never again"- Renate also said MT's jockying herself for the Media actually hampered the work-

MT was good at ordering people around Gestapo-style and treated everyone like scum but at the end of the day when credit was due to those who did the work MT took credit for everything (like in MSM) and acknowledged no-one who had actually done the work;

one always complained about the appaling hygenic conditions in her hospital because there wasn't enough money- read on-

MT was often photographed with Haitian dictator 'Baby Doc' Duvalier in Haiti (she didn't work there- just flew there several times); why would a so-called 'woman of God' want to be associated with a practicing tyrant?-

the Haitian National Bank is a major money-laundering bank-

according to earler reports on vatileaks.com (strangely no longer available- or not) most of the donations going to MT's org. was flowing into her own privat accounts as well as a few others supporting her org.)-

according to earlier reports she was also protecting a catholic priest accused of mis-using under-aged boys (gosh!)-

the only reason I felt compelled to start a thread on this subject was because I personally knew someone who worked with this MSM media-fraud;

be well all-

Larry

2. The Following 32 Users Say Thank You to Cardillac For This Post:

Arcturian108 (6th September 2016), astridmari (5th September 2016), BMJ (7th September 2016), boutreality (4th September 2016), Buzzie (5th September 2016), ceetee9 (6th September 2016), chanda (5th September 2016), Cidersomerset (4th September 2016), delfine (4th September 2016), DNA (5th September 2016), Ecnal61 (5th September 2016), Ewan (4th September 2016), Fellow Aspirant (4th September 2016), genevieve (5th September 2016), ghostrider (5th September 2016), giovonni (4th September 2016), Icare (23rd February 2019), Ioneo (4th September 2016), jjjones (5th September 2016), kirolak (5th September 2016), LivioRazlo (5th September 2016), Michelle Marie (6th September 2016), NancyV (5th September 2016), Omni (19th May 2018), quiltinggrandma (4th September 2016), regnak (4th September 2016), RunningDeer (5th September 2016), Savannah (5th September 2016), silvanelf (12th December 2020), Sunny-side-up (5th September 2016), sunwings (5th September 2016), TomKat (13th December 2020)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 79,638 times in 18,693 posts

Default Re: Pope beatifies fraud/swindler known as Mother Teresa

Quote MT was good at ordering people around Gestapo-style
    She sounds like one of the nuns that came to our primary school St Josephs
    in the 1960's , and after the mind set of some in the RC church , it would
    not surprise me.

Report to highlight cruelty in Irish Magdalene Laundries

Last edited by Cidersomerset; 4th September 2016 at 21:58.

4. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

BMJ (7th September 2016), DNA (5th September 2016), Ecnal61 (5th September 2016), Fellow Aspirant (4th September 2016), giovonni (4th September 2016), jjjones (5th September 2016), Matthew (5th September 2016), Michelle Marie (6th September 2016), Pam (7th September 2016), quiltinggrandma (4th September 2016), regnak (4th September 2016), RunningDeer (5th September 2016), Sunny-side-up (5th September 2016)

5. Link to Post #3
    Argentina Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,523 times in 661 posts

"just because someone recieves a Nobel Prize doesn't mean they deserved it"-

Yup, kind of like Obummer. Go figure.

6. Link to Post #4
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 93,628 times in 20,439 posts

And she struggled and suffered with what most go through in their daily live ...
    In others words she was human.

Mother Teresa's Loss of Faith

The Church has always been known to exploit this type after death.
    Last edited by giovonni; 4th September 2016 at 21:24.

7. Link to Post #5
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,087 times in 2,422 posts

Receiving the Nobel Peace Prize, so-called, often means they did not deserve it. Witness of late, Barry Sotero aka Barrack Hussien Obama. Such awards are another beauty contest for the elite and further examples of their ritualistic mindset.

8. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Satori For This Post:

Cidersomerset (4th September 2016), DNA (5th September 2016), Ecnal61 (5th September 2016), Icare (23rd February 2019), Michelle Marie (6th September 2016), Omni (19th May 2018), quiltinggrandma (4th September 2016), regnak (4th September 2016), RunningDeer (5th September 2016), Sunny-side-up (5th September 2016), tcjim1 (20th May 2018)

9. Link to Post #6
    Thanks

Quote I felt compelled to post this and my viewpoint because I actually knew someone
    who worked for Mother Teresa- I'm not making this up; Mother Teresa was a fraud-
    She may of had a point Larry.......There are quite a few vids about her.

Others will have other opinions.....

Christopher Hitchens - Mother Teresa Was A Fraud

Uploaded on 13 Nov 2010
    Mother Teresa. AKA the angel of death. (RIP Mr. Hitchens)

===================================================

Well this vid on the same link does not show Bill Donohue is a reliable source....

Bill Donohue: Child Molesting Priests Weren't Pedophiles

Published on 1 Feb 2013

This is old but a recent article titled Catholic League's Bill Donohue: 'Being gay'
    actually 'a bonus for humans' reminded me of it.

Bill Donohue: It's not a pedophilia. Most of the victims were post pubescent.

Bill Donohue: You've got to get your facts straight. I'm sorry. If I'm the only one
    that's going to deal with facts tonight so be it. The vast majority of the victims are
    post pubescent. That's not pedophilia buddy. That's homosexuality.

Does it f*cking matter? Ok, let's say he is technically correct as pedophilia is
    specifically defined as the sexual attraction to pre-pubescent children. But this
    defender of crooks just want to write them off as homosexuals and not child
    molesters and he just thinks that keeping gays out of the church will prevent child
    molestations.

Just sick beyond comprehension!

Catholic League's Bill Donohue: 'Being gay' actually 'a bonus for humans'
    http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2013/02/01...

Pope Criminalizes Leaks of Child Prostitution and Sexual Misconduct At Vatican
    http://intellihub.com/2013/09/13/pope...
    Last edited by Cidersomerset; 4th September 2016 at 21:44.

10. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

Arcturian108 (6th September 2016), BMJ (7th September 2016), conk (6th September 2016), DNA (5th September 2016), Ecnal61 (5th September 2016), kirolak (5th September 2016), quiltinggrandma (4th September 2016), regnak (4th September 2016), RunningDeer (5th September 2016), Satori (6th September 2016), seko (5th September 2016), Sunny-side-up (5th September 2016), sunwings (5th September 2016)

11. Link to Post #7
    Germany Avalon Member
    Thanks

@all

what I forgot to add in my orginal posting: if you wear ecclesiastical garb you can get with anything and no-one will ask you any questions-

Larry

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Cardillac For This Post:

Cidersomerset (4th September 2016), Ecnal61 (5th September 2016), Icare (23rd February 2019), Michelle Marie (6th September 2016), Sunny-side-up (5th September 2016)

13. Link to Post #8
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Cardillac (here)
    @all

what I forgot to add in my orginal posting: if you wear ecclesiastical garb you can get with anything and no-one will ask you any questions-

Larry
    However, it would be truly unfair to lump all that have worn habits (despite their faith) in this category ...
    I have known a few (very holy individuals) who've fought in wars as well served the poor in this life.

14. Link to Post #9
    Germany Avalon Member
    Thanks

@goivanni

Mother Teresa was a con-artist- period- if she lost her "faith in God" chances are her bank accounts were actually being audited (complete speculation on my part) and she ended up being poor in Calcutta (where she reportedly died)- it never ceases to amaze me how many people lose their faith in God once they are no longer solvent-

Larry

15. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Cardillac For This Post:

Arcturian108 (6th September 2016), Cidersomerset (4th September 2016), Michelle Marie (6th September 2016), Sunny-side-up (5th September 2016)

16. Link to Post #10
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Question Re: Pope beatifies fraud/swindler known as Mother Teresa

Quote Posted by Cardillac (here)
    @goivanni

Mother Teresa was a con-artist- period- if she lost her "faith in God" chances are her bank accounts were actually being audited (complete speculation on my part) and she ended up being poor in Calcutta (where she reportedly died)- it never ceases to amaze me how many people lose their faith in God once they are no longer solvent-

Larry
    I 'll leave that one to ya ...

@Larry
    Stay Well ...

17. Link to Post #11
    Thanks

As Giovonni points out the vast majority see the church as
    a vocational calling and society and values change over time....

==============================================

Still..........I hope they do not make a habit of it....( sorry )..LOL

Caution ! do not watch if your sycophantic tolerance is low.....

Canonisation of Mother Teresa in Vatican City

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RighzMfaZqA

Mother Teresa declared saint by Pope Francis at Vatican
    4 September 2016

read more...
    http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-37269512

===========================================

I wonder when it will be Saint Jimmy's turn ?

I have got to get off this U Tube link...LOL

Heavenly songs from classical music's unlikely rock stars

Nuns Having Fun...

Last edited by Cidersomerset; 4th September 2016 at 23:30.

18. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

Cardillac (4th September 2016), Fellow Aspirant (4th September 2016), raff (5th September 2016), RunningDeer (5th September 2016), Shannon (5th September 2016), Sunny-side-up (5th September 2016), tessie999 (5th September 2016)

19. Link to Post #12
    Germany Avalon Member
    Thanks

@cidersomerset

am not sure if all caught the difference between "let us pray" and "let us prey" :-))

well, yes, it's all semantics, isn't it? :-)

Larry :-)

20. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Cardillac For This Post:

Akasha (5th September 2016), Cidersomerset (4th September 2016), Ecnal61 (5th September 2016), kirolak (5th September 2016), Michelle Marie (6th September 2016)

21. Link to Post #13
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,832 times in 3,461 posts

Yes, St. Teresa of Calcutta (as she will now be referred to) was a tough bristly woman. She conformed to an austere, strict lifestyles all her life, and when she founded her order, The Missionaries of Charity, that's what she demanded of her novices, just as every other founder of a missionary order did, and that's what any novice expects when they join an order, or they can ask to leave (or just go out the door). As for some of the charges you laid out that make her a "fraud" -

- as for being a media whore, I must have missed that episode of her on "Dancing with the Starts". Despite her name recognition, she rarely appeared on television. She wasn't completely anonymous, and had to spend time in public begging for money, but well over 99% of her time was spent in Kolkotta and in her other missions, not behind a camera or on a podium.

- as for being photographed with Baby Doc Duvalier, yes, she had missions in Haiti, he was Catholic and had money and power, so you go to those people and you need to work with these people if your are running a charity. She didn't shy away from slums nor did she sly away from being around the devil if that's what you needed to get the job done, as if she had time to be politically savy and know which politicians were more evil than others and even knew who he was.

- I haven't heard the stories about her funneling money from the charity which you claim comes from vatileaks.com. I would be happy to take a look at them, along with the pictures of her relaxing in her vacation home in the south of France, having cocktails with her buff pool boy.

- As far as "giving credit to the other nuns", you obviously do not understand charity workers and missionaries If these people did want recognition, it was only from God, and not from other humans. There is a Mission from her order in my town (here in New Jersey, USA, and yes, there is a type of poverty here) that focuses most of it's efforts on educating and raising children who's parents (usually just one, though) do not have time, energy, money or resources, into parenting them. And the fact that the founder of their order is so famous and now a canonized saint, has brought them a tremendous amount of recognition. And frankly, they are uncomfortable with it. They would rather just do their work quietly and anonymously.

I know a lot of people who are hospice volunteers who spend time with the dying, keeping them company, listening to their stories and trying to give them "faith", that is, to keep them from spending their last days and hours here on earth in despair. It is one thing to do that, as they do, in a modern setting where there is money to give them near perfect hygiene and pain killers and address their medical problems. It is another, to take on the over whelming task of helping hundreds at a time with few resources and almost no budget. You can't provide them medical care (although the were able to get some of them into charity hospitals and other places of care), but you can put a roof over their head, give them food and warmth, and just be there with them. This may not be the best care by Western standards, but it was way better than dying in a dark alley or trash heap, alone, as they might have otherwise.

I know many "caring" people who will not enter a modern nursing home because of the pain and suffering that goes on there, thus denying the people who are inside the most healing and comforting that might need, the company and friendship of another person. Yet, Mother Teresa and her Missionaries of Charity, not only entered the slums, they spent their entire lives there, living in the same buildings that also housed people who were dying, and whom they didn't have the money to give much medical care for, but they heard there screams in the middle of the night and left the comfort of their bed to be with them in their agony.

If you find Mother Teresa so reprehensible, why not try giving of your self in a similar way and see how well you do?

22. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Kryztian For This Post:

Arcturian108 (6th September 2016), bodhii71 (5th September 2016), Cipher (5th September 2016), Justplain (5th September 2016), Latti (8th September 2016), ozmirage (5th September 2016), peggy englebrake (5th September 2016), raff (5th September 2016), RunningDeer (5th September 2016), Shannon (5th September 2016), Smell the Roses (24th February 2019), ulli (5th September 2016), Wind (6th September 2016), wondering (5th September 2016)

23. Link to Post #14
    Germany Avalon Member
    Thanks

@Kryztian

"Yes, St. Teresa of Calcutta (as she will now be referred to) was a tough bristly woman"- she had to be in order to command the others to do the work for her; please re-read my posting as to how she treated others who were working for free to do her work and were treated without respect-

"As far as "giving credit to the other nuns", you obviously do not understand charity workers"- I never stated that; Renate Lüdemann was not a nun- neither were most of the other people working for MT according to Lüdemann's reports-

"I know a lot of people who are hospice volunteers who spend time with the dying, keeping them company"- I also- well, not MANY but some- and God bless them for it!-

of course there are many charity workers everywhere who are working selflessly to help others but MT was not-

"If you find Mother Teresa so reprehensible, why not try giving of your self in a similar way and see how well you do?"- well, Kryztian, set a good example and start with yourself; then let me know when you do, how you fare and then I'll follow-

it's sort of like people who scream from the rooftops "there are too many people on this planet!"- well, if so they need to kill themselves first in order to set a good example-

be well-

with respect-

Larry

24. The Following User Says Thank You to Cardillac For This Post:

Michelle Marie (6th September 2016)

25. Link to Post #15
    Scotland Avalon Member greybeard's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 68,863 times in 11,839 posts

I cant help but think that it seems, at least to me, to be politically correct to knock all things Catholic and any religion for that matter.

I have no opinion on Mother Teresa, Saint or Sinner---------how would I know?

Chris
    Be kind to all life, including your own, no matter what!!

26. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

Cidersomerset (5th September 2016), giovonni (5th September 2016), Lasuh (5th September 2016), Shannon (5th September 2016), Wind (6th September 2016), wondering (5th September 2016)

27. Link to Post #16
    United States Moderator (on Sabbatical) Shannon's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,063 times in 1,211 posts

I am Saint Theresa of Avalon and i don't know much about nuthin.

28. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Shannon For This Post:

conk (25th May 2018), giovonni (5th September 2016), greybeard (5th September 2016), Linderlou (6th September 2016), Matina (8th September 2016), Michelle Marie (6th September 2016), RunningDeer (5th September 2016), Satori (6th September 2016), ulli (5th September 2016), Wind (6th September 2016)

29. Link to Post #17
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Shannon (here)
    Smoking is bad for you, so they say-- who is they?
    I wouldn't make a habit of it.
    Nun today --dont know about tomorrow.
    I stopped again--lol

Must be the mood Im in---it will pass.

Love Chris

30. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

Ecnal61 (5th September 2016), giovonni (5th September 2016), Kryztian (6th September 2016), Michelle Marie (6th September 2016), RunningDeer (5th September 2016), Shannon (5th September 2016), ulli (5th September 2016), Wind (6th September 2016)

31. Link to Post #18
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,832 times in 3,461 posts

@ Cardillac / Larry

I have to say I do feel a little sorry for your friend. The Missionaries of Charity had no budget for award dinners or even certificates of thanks, and was probably not terribly generous with hugs of gratitude and words of thanks. Of course, the nuns already knew that the only person needed to recognize your good works was God, but your Renata didn't come from that background.

As far as Mother Teresa "not doing any of the work", she did plenty of back breaking work and unsanitary conditions in her early days, but when your organization grows to thousands of nuns over the globe, then it is no longer your job to do the laundry or take out the trash because you are busy administering the entire operation.

As far as helping people myself, Yes, I have been a hospice volunteer in both a nursing home and a home for HIV/Aids, officially giving Reiki, but mostly just listening to people's stories. Most of us have done this type of work have grown to admire people like St. Teresa and her missionaries for going into situation and conditions where we probably wouldn't venture. And not just this particular Catholic order, but many others, religious and not, who do this type of self-less work. They mostly do this without need for recognition and concern for recognition, although many of them might be alarmed, for your sake, that you have a need to condemn this type of work.

32. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Kryztian For This Post:

giovonni (5th September 2016), greybeard (5th September 2016), RunningDeer (5th September 2016), Satori (6th September 2016), ulli (5th September 2016)

33. Link to Post #19
    United States Avalon Member RunningDeer's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 168,302 times in 18,139 posts

Quote Posted by Shannon (here)

I was programed, I mean brainwashed, I..I..mean taught by the Sisters of Mercy. They kind of looked like these gals, only rather than a gun their weapon of choice was a ruler and an effective guilt stare.

34. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Cidersomerset (5th September 2016), EFO (7th September 2016), Eram (5th September 2016), giovonni (5th September 2016), greybeard (5th September 2016), Michelle Marie (6th September 2016), raff (5th September 2016), Shannon (5th September 2016), ulli (5th September 2016), Valerie Villars (19th May 2018), Wind (6th September 2016)

35. Link to Post #20
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Paula no doubt there were many such as you describe---they were brainwashed, conditioned too.
    However any organization, being in duality must have the opposites---Churches, healing profession --you name it will have ---the good and truly evil.
    No doubt many can testify that they benefited greatly from the support given by their religion and many will say otherwise from personal experience--like your self.

I was fortunate I grew up out with any of that.

Love Chris

36. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

EFO (7th September 2016), giovonni (5th September 2016), Kryztian (6th September 2016), Matina (8th September 2016), Michelle Marie (6th September 2016), RunningDeer (5th September 2016), Shannon (5th September 2016), wondering (5th September 2016)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 3 LastLast