+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 3 4 LastLast

Thread: German Documents about Parallel Civilizations and Antarctica. What do they say?

1. Link to Post #41
    Scotland Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,410 times in 1,804 posts

Default Re: German Documents about Parallel Civilizations and Antarctica. What do they say?

That was posted a while back Searcher, thanks.... Not sure what I think of that specific vid, but there is definitely high strangeness at Antarctica. It is closely guarded for a reason.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Daozen For This Post:

Cara (2nd November 2016), Foxie Loxie (31st October 2016)

3. Link to Post #42
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,592 times in 672 posts

Default Re: German Documents about Parallel Civilizations and Antarctica. What do they say?

If I whip out my trusty abracadabacus I see that "64 S 1 E" describes an area of well over 100 square miles. Hit or miss wouldn't be good enough.

Quote Posted by shaberon (here)
    My guess is the real part is the guy's photo on the id. The quotation marks are clearly incorrect, most of the lettering is too new, and I can probably buy stamps and seals like that at the surplus store down the street.

Without any translating, what immediately threw me off was, in contrast to the very precise diving instructions, the location to submerge is simply 64 S 1 E. No minutes/seconds, which are fairly huge on the global scale.

Although these documents appear to be modern replicas, the subject they concern may still be valid. Didn't Admiral Byrd think so?
    The only place a perfect right angle ever CAN be, is the mind.

4. Link to Post #43
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,481 times in 1,331 posts

Quote Posted by Daozen (here)
    That was posted a while back Searcher, thanks.... Not sure what I think of that specific vid, but there is definitely high strangeness at Antarctica. It is closely guarded for a reason.
    Oops, sorry for re-posting old info.
    *I have loved the stars too dearly to be fearful of the night*

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cara For This Post:

Daozen (2nd November 2016), Jules (19th December 2016)

6. Link to Post #44
    United States Avalon Member Jules's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,002 times in 233 posts

I am glad you posted the video, it is difficult to go through all the videos in this forum. I kept having dreams about Antarctica within the last year, there is something strange, yet also beautiful there. I cannot afford to go there, and if I could would not be able to go where I will find the answers I am looking for. I think that I can only visit Antarctica in my dreams for now. I have a feeling that there is an underground base there with a lot of natural beauty.

7. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Jules For This Post:

BMJ (11th January 2017), Cara (20th December 2016), Daozen (19th December 2016), Ewan (22nd December 2016), Foxie Loxie (19th December 2016), Matthew (22nd December 2016)

8. Link to Post #45
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Well as I am German it is easy for me to read these pages. They seem pretty legit. But as said before it could all be a fake.
    BUT what i stumbled upon when viewing these pictures is far more interesting... to me anyways.
    There are pictures of an old German book on that Russian website that seem to be some Nazi internal scientific summaries of old tibetian manuscripts about the history of mankind and its different races occupying earth throughout the last millions of years. I have just begun transcribing it as it is written in a very old German fond.
    Once I am finished I will post it here and later will also post an English translation.
    Very cool stuff about Lemuria, Atlantis, Giants, Ancient Alien "Helpers"
    It is titled:

Forschungen unter der Schirmherrschaft des Reichsführers SS

Urrassen
    Kommentierte wissensschaftliche Übersetzung eines alttibetischen Manuskripts

Research under the sponsorship of the Reichsführer SS
    Primordial Races
    Commented scientific translation of an old tibetian manuscript.

Very cool stuff that links a lot with stuff written in books by Dolores Cannon for example.

Do you guys think it would be good to open a new threat for this?

Best regards
    Mark
    The only tyrant I accept in this world is the still voice within
    (Gandhi, Mahatma)

9. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Matondu For This Post:

animovado (22nd December 2016), Bill Ryan (22nd December 2016), BMJ (11th January 2017), Ewan (22nd December 2016), fourty-two (23rd December 2016), Foxie Loxie (22nd December 2016), Hazelfern (22nd December 2016), Hervé (22nd December 2016), JRS (23rd December 2016), Jules (23rd December 2016), lastlegs (24th December 2016), Mark (Star Mariner) (22nd December 2016), meat suit (22nd December 2016), norman (22nd December 2016), seko (23rd December 2016), Unicorn (22nd December 2016)

10. Link to Post #46
    Thanks
    Thanked 456,561 times in 32,726 posts

Quote Posted by Matondu (here)
    Do you guys think it would be good to open a new thread for this?
    Yes, please do. If you really do have good translations of summaries of old Tibetan manuscripts (or something that claims to be that), they'd be very interesting to read.

The reality of those kinds of Tibetan manuscripts isn't out of the question. It'd also be valuable (after you've managed a good translation) to have your objective, considered view of the likely authenticity of the whole thing -- i.e. how easy/difficult all this would be to hoax.

11. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

BMJ (11th January 2017), Daozen (22nd December 2016), Ewan (22nd December 2016), fourty-two (23rd December 2016), Foxie Loxie (22nd December 2016), Hervé (22nd December 2016), Raven (22nd December 2016), seko (23rd December 2016), Unicorn (22nd December 2016), uzn (7th October 2017)

12. Link to Post #47
    Germany Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,027 times in 268 posts

Very cool stuff about Lemuria, Atlantis, Giants, Ancient Alien "Helpers"

It is titled:
    Forschungen unter der Schirmherrschaft des Reichsführers SS
    Urrassen
    Well, here it is (somebody allready typed it ): Ahnenerbe 1940 Die Evolution des Menschen (Tibet Legenden)

Some of our native speakers could put it into Google translate and than fix the errors of the automatic translation.

Here is a russian site that has photographs of that Ahnenerbe brochure: Советские исследования прошлых цивилизаций, версия Опубликовано (Soviet studies of past civilizations, the version published)
    Last edited by Olaf; 22nd December 2016 at 16:37.

13. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Olaf For This Post:

animovado (22nd December 2016), Daozen (23rd December 2016), Ewan (22nd December 2016), fourty-two (23rd December 2016), Foxie Loxie (22nd December 2016), Hervé (23rd December 2016), Jules (23rd December 2016), justalight (7th October 2017), Mark (Star Mariner) (22nd December 2016), meat suit (22nd December 2016), seko (23rd December 2016), Unicorn (22nd December 2016), uzn (7th October 2017)

14. Link to Post #48
    Administrator Mark (Star Mariner)'s Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,396 times in 4,297 posts

Thanks, I'll take a stab. Will make an interesting read.
    "When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace."
    ~ Jimi Hendrix

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mark (Star Mariner) For This Post:

fourty-two (23rd December 2016), Jules (23rd December 2016)

16. Link to Post #49
    Thanks
    Thanked 54,639 times in 8,116 posts

Meanwhile, here's the raw GT translation.

From book

Study society for intellectual history
    German ancestor
    Weekly management
    (For the service use)
    Edition January 1940

The Reichsführer
    Berlin, 1970

The Five Urrasses.
    The evolution of man.
    Translation of an Old Tibetan manuscript

350 million years ago the first polar race of angels was created. The first man as an idea. Body growth - 52 meters. The body consists merely of an electromagnetic envelope. Propagation is by division.

110 million years ago the Hyperböraer emerge from this breed. This was a transitional passage from man as a concept to man in a concrete form. Body growth - 36 meters.

28 million years ago the Lemur-like breed originates from this breed. This breed runs through two development stages. In the first, men were born of eggs and were hermaphrodites. They had a group mindset. The initial body height was 18 meters.
    Prior to 18.5 million years, the human beings acquired individual characteristics of the individual, and a division was made between the sexes. The body grew 34 meters. People became mortal.

Five years ago, the Atlantic race was born. The body of human beings reached
    2.5 meters. The first civilization of the Atlanteans - the Toltecs - existed one million years ago.

The Aryan race developed 1 million years ago.

The seven evolutionary cycles

The sun was born 8.1 billion years ago.
    30814 years and others - the sun explodes again.

2.6 billion years after the birth of the sun, the earth takes shape and solidifies.
    Neither day nor night, only darkness and vapor. The birth of the rock.

3.8 billion years after the birth of the sun began the synthesis of life.
    Oxygen and the first water drop are formed. The first algae are produced.

5.3 billion years after the birth of the sun, the soil forms, swamps emerge and first plants emerge.

6.2 billion years after the birth of the sun took the form of the sky. The earth puffs into a ball. Due to the rotation of the earth's crust and the earth's core in the opposite direction, an electromagnetic field is created. This results in the emergence of first water insects as well as earth- and water-bound living forms.

6.4 billion years after the birth of the sun, the first fish and birds emerge.

7.4 billion years after the birth of the sun, first forms of swirling emerge. It began the era of dinosaurs.

7.75 billion years after the birth of the sun, man emerges as a vague figure, as an idea.

P. 1 (right part missing in image)

Urrassen
    First breed
    (Later born race of angels)

Through "lunar ancestors" in an "indestructible h ..
    (The cradle of mankind) was before and 350 million
    The "later-born" first race of humans
    A sexless breed of "angels", if you have them ...
    "People". They had an egg-shaped
    Were designated as "first polar" breed, with a growth
    52 meters. The body consisted of an ethereal electro ...
    (An assumed one). The propagation was carried out by
    This breed stopped 110 million years ago due to the e ...
    Prewar of the Hyperboreans.

Second race
    (Made of sweat)

The Hyperboreans. A transitional race of people from
    (Etheric body) to a physically comp ...
    The evolution of this race is 82 million years.
    Cover that the people of the first breed possessed, w ...
    Hyperborean to an inner one. It happened
    Compaction of the outer shell. The "sweat
    Hyperborean race was the same as the representatives
    Breed a sexless one and augmented first

-1-

P. 2/3

Later by a split. The growth was about 36 meters. In terms of external appearance, people consisted of two shells - assumed - condensed and electrical.
    The Hyperboraeans, as well as the other Urrenes, had seven subterrasses, each of which ran through a long evolutionary process.

Third race
    (Born or emerged from eggs)

The lemurate breed. The eggs that emerged from "eggs" existed some 28 million years ago, since eggs were reproduced at the beginning of this cycle. At that time, not only were humans sexless, but also animals. The height of the body was about 18 meters.
    Exceptionally slow, from generation to generation, the breed became a bisexual (to an androgenic). The first people from a real solid body had a height of about 34 meters and were hermaphrodites. They had a soft, physical body that was permeated by magnetic currents. The atmosphere on Earth was more of an etheric and vaporous form. Many metals which later became too solid were still in a liquid and vaporous state.

The mind or reason of the Lemurians was a latent one in a strong physical life, in the absence of self-awareness, and in a language. Man was a fighting animal. The focus of life concentrated in the area of ​​adrenal glands and, above all, developed an animal courage and resistance to a shock.
    Then, as is the case with ancient Atlantic manuscripts, "Gods of Venus", "Great Teachers," "Sons of Fire", with a "humanitarian mission", came to the earth about 18 million years ago, with the emergence of humanity The division by gender, the occurrence of death in connection with "immersion in solid matter," as well as the spread of an individualization, since people had earlier a group consciousness and a soul.
    The "Great Teachers" turned into half-bodied bodies, became leaders and priests, and led mankind, who was just at the beginning of their development, behind them, to the heights of spiritual perfection. For the first time, primitive crafts, which are related to the processing of the skins of wild animals, develop science and medicine.
    Together with humans, evolutionary transformations take place in the animal world. The number of their species increased, the division by sex took place with some animals only with the time. Such representatives of the animal world as Plesiosaurians, Dragons, and Pterodartylians were to the end of the third race of mankind.
    The first "educated" people voluntarily renounced animal food and crude sex, which demanded a stable development of self-control over the animal instincts. The attempt of a humanitarian mission of the "gods of Venus" ended with the replacement of their own "teachers" by humans, in much later times - by atlantic.
    The bulk of the lemurier remained gross-headed and with a low intellect as well as an excessive sexual appetite. Widespread was zoophilia. It was precisely for this reason that the first came

P. 4/5

Monkeys at the beginning of the Atlantic period.

Cause of the Lemurian Fall.

The continent of the Lemurians stretched along the equator from today's Africa to Australia as well as up to the Himalayan mountains. As a result of the approach of the former Sputnik of the planet Icarus, which was destroyed 1.5 million years ago, the moon, which penetrated into the orbit of the Earth, swept along the mainland belt, destroying the territory of the Lemurians. In the course of the next 49 years, a large part of the lemurs died because of the onset of natural catastrophes on the earth. By the death of the main body of the Lemurians there was a selection of their best remaining part, which formed seven subterrites - the third race (the Protogytae), which created the basis for the formation of a rational civilized mankind and the great Atlantean race. Architectural monuments, which have been left by the lemurs, are the stone coasters on the Easter Island, which are described by Stonehenge et al.

Fourth race
    (Atlantic)

The first Atlanteans - the Murmudones - emerged at the time of the Lemurians on a separate island in the Atlantic Ocean, isolated from the outer world, about 5 million years ago. They were 4 meter giant, with big heads and with a red, white and yellow skin color. According to evolutionary development and mental perfection, their body height decreases.
    The next subculture of the Atlanteans was the Autohonen - an underpass of people with a body growth of about 3 meters, which existed 2, 5 million years ago. The average lifetime of the mumudons and autohons was about 600 years.
    Approximately at this time the following subterrites of the Atlantians were formed: one white, one red, one yellow and one black, which developed autonomously in seven parts of the earth.
    The methods used to guide people through "Great Teachers" remained the previous ones. They became priests and rulers of several generations of the younger mankind and developed them independently of each other in different parts of the earth.
    The first developed civilization of the Atlanteans falls into the third subculture (the actual subrace) of the Atlanteans - the Toltecs - about a million years ago. The growth of the people made 2.5 meters. They had uniform facial features and had an average life span of 300 years. Many of the Toltecs themselves decided when to break into the "fine world". The Toltecs had a developed literary language and laws. They wrote on thin metal plates, and they were able to duplicate texts that they kept in leather purses. They had schools and universities. Developed were such disciplines as the divination and the telepathy. Unique knowledge was received by the "Great Teachers".
    The first legendary island state was created on the island of Atlantis, which took up a large part of the Atlantic Ocean and, as a capital, owned the city of "Golden Gates", characterized by majestic architecture, golden columns, monuments and domes. In all parts of the world the Atlantean pyramids built the negative effect of the fractures in the Earth's crust, and at the same time served as a navigation system for the "Great Teachers".

P.6 / 7
    The mechanisms used by the Atlanteans in the construction of the pyramids have been taken over by the "leaders" who had contributed to the technology, weapons, and the strong crystal, the energy of which was exploited by Atlantians in the construction of aircraft , to use. In Atlantis there existed a unit or group of so-called vimans (pilots) that moved about 850,000 years ago in the sky and cosmos.
    The secret weapon of the Atlantians, the so-called "Masch-mak", which came from the "Great Teachers" - was used in the conquest of other peoples. With the help of a directed jet, the Atlanteans could destroy whole cities at once and destroy the world.
    850,000 years ago, the leaders of Atlantis, who had raised themselves against the gods and "Great Teachers", committed an irreparable error which led to a change in the course of the "time epoch" and the fall of the bulk of the island of Atlantis. With the aid of their weapon, the Vimans, who were desirous of destroying the hoards of the gods, made the mighty ray of the universe to the center of the earth, causing an explosion of unheard-of power , Which led to a division of the island, the main part of which fell in the whirlpool of the ocean. At this point is the Saragossa Lake.
    The majority of the "gods" who lived under the earth and enjoyed the benefits of the paradise created by them died because of the explosion of the inner sun. In their place other "gods" came from the planet Nibiru. And in heaven a god-war broke out.
    After this tragedy, the Earth changed its orbital and rotational cycle around the sun, which made the 365 days that we were used to. There was a shift in the poles. The open accesses to the heart of the earth, the "cradle of mankind", the "paradise of the gods", had been closed on both sides by a supply of mixed masses of earth, and they were renewed After a period of time has elapsed at the points of the formation of new poles due to the centrifugal force, by the rotation of the earth around its own axis.
    Beginning from the year 199.586 BCE, the Earth was exposed to the influence of the gigantic planet Nibiru every 15,599 years, which moved with an interval of 3600 years around the Sun on an elliptical orbit, Solar system.
    In connection with the fact that the Earth's orbit changed and took on the form known to us today, the orbiting of the planet Nibiru around the sun in the asteroid belt clockwise every 3600 years arouses the electromagnetic fields of the earth and the other planets of the solar system that oppose each other The clockwise direction, and provokes a downfall of meteorites and asteroids to the earth. And every 4th cycle of the orbiting of the Sun through this planet ends with a new downfall of the existing civilization due to the flooding of the continent. During this time, the mainland on the Earth from the side of the Pacific Ocean, which faces the planet Nibiru, is quickly flooded by the displaced water.

Thus, the old atlases led a time calculation according to Armageddon, which is shown in the following table.

199,586 years BCE - the 1st Armageddon.
    84.386 years BCE - the 2nd Armageddon
    12.386 years BCE - the 3rd Armageddon.

P. 8/9
    As a result of the events that took place 850,000 years ago, the Toltec civilization of the Atlanteans declined in the course of a few successive 100,000 years. Instead, the Auronian civilization of people of yellow skin color, whose flowering period falls in the period from the 1st Armageddon to the year 199.586 BCE. The people of this submarine of the Atlantians, who did not rule in Atlantis, were colonialisers, gross and brutal warriors. A large part of them settled east of Atlantis, in Asia as far as Central China. This subterranean is still represented by high-growth Chinese. A large part of the people of this submarine were killed by the 2nd Armageddon in 84.386 BCE.
    The Aurites were replaced by the Semites and Akkadians. Representatives of the white race, which appeared around 80.0000 years BCE. The Semites were characterized by maturity and war, energy, and excellent health. Much of them became nomads. Characteristics of this subterranean were intolerance with the neighbors, suspicion and mistrust. Their descendants were the Jews and kabyls of North Africa.
    The Akkadians waged war against the Semites, which ultimately defeated them. They distinguished themselves by the spirit of the company. They were colonialists. They achieved great success in science, maritime navigation, astronomy and astrology. They established great cities, established contacts with the most distant regions of the earth. Among their direct descendants were the Phoenicians and the peoples who settled the shores of the Mediterranean.
    The last submarine of the Atlanteans are the Mongols, descended from the lower ranks of the Autonians, and settled in the steppes of Eastern Siberia. They lived as nomads and landowners. A large proportion of these subterrites have been destroyed by the 3rd Armageddon in 12.386 BCE. From the time shown, the beginning of the era of the fifth Urrasse of the people - the Aryan - that arose a million years ago.

The fifth Urrasse - the Aryans.

In the course of the evolutionary process, the Aryan Urrasse emerges from the last subgroups of the Atlantic race a million years ago. The main mission for the existence of the Aryan race is to lead all humanity from the deep icy darkness to the summits of perfection. The detailed history of the Aryan Urrasse has been set out in the weeks study by the Studiengesellschaft für Geistesurgeschichte "Deutsches Ahnenerbe" for the months October to December 1938.
    ..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

17. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

BMJ (11th January 2017), Daozen (23rd December 2016), Ewan (23rd December 2016), fourty-two (23rd December 2016), Foxie Loxie (22nd December 2016), Hervé (23rd December 2016), Krist (23rd December 2016), Mark (Star Mariner) (23rd December 2016), seko (24th December 2016), Unicorn (22nd December 2016)

18. Link to Post #50
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Well damn... just as i finished typing it up I came back here to see that it has been done.

Then I might as well just give my five cents towards what I think of it and how I see its significance and authenticity.

First of all I sincerely believe that most of the text is an honest translation and excerption of old Tibetan texts and not a work of fiction made at a later date. It is well known and documented how far the German forces went and how certain groups within were heavily determined to gather ancient knowledge.
    At the same time we must not forget what the agenda at the time was. It was prudent for the Leadership to establish a sound argument based on their findings that the Arien race is superior and at the center of creation.
    At the same time to paint a picture that the Jews are all what people believed them to be in order to justify the horrendous acts.
    Both of these points can easily be spotted in the text and are very likely alterations and additions to fit the political agenda.
    But you can notice that the last paragraph concerning the Ariens is also the shortest and least elaborate one.
    One might speculate that the scholar at the time that was able to translate and interpret the Tibetan texts was well intended and a true seeker of truth. But was working for and being sponsored by a dark force whose favor he was dependend on.
    So he added what they wanted to hear. But in very few and brief words. In my opinion that points out how little they mean in significance compared to the other parts of the texts were he elaborates quite far about the single races.

This is the first time that I see the name Nibiru mentioned outside of the works and times of Sitchin. But I am not an expert here.
    The mentionings of the large floods reminded me of an extraordinary interesting podcast I recently watched.
    Its a Joe Rogan interview with Graham Hancock & Randall Carlson.
    At around 1:50 they start showing pictures of landscapes that show clear signs of huge water masses rushing trough. Incredible!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0H5LCLljJho

Well worth watching.
    Last edited by Matondu; 22nd December 2016 at 19:18.
    The only tyrant I accept in this world is the still voice within
    (Gandhi, Mahatma)

19. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Matondu For This Post:

BMJ (11th January 2017), Daozen (23rd December 2016), Ewan (23rd December 2016), fourty-two (23rd December 2016), Foxie Loxie (22nd December 2016), Hervé (23rd December 2016), JRS (23rd December 2016), Jules (23rd December 2016), Krist (23rd December 2016), Mark (Star Mariner) (23rd December 2016), Olaf (23rd December 2016), seko (24th December 2016), Unicorn (22nd December 2016)

20. Link to Post #51
    Language
    English
    Thanks

A more thorough English version, for ease of reading (with annotations), and many corrections of some faulty and confusing translations. For example, where it says in the original text: "The Great Teachers turned into half-bodied bodies", the correct translation is: "The Great Teachers transformed into half-animal bodies" etc. Google does some very strange things, but that's understandable, as context is everything. Whole words and phrases may be translated verbatim, but context is most often utterly skewed. In places however I am forced to make a few suppositions...

From the book: Study of the intellectual history of the German ancestor

The Reichsführer
    Berlin, 1970

The Five Urrasses. [Root Races?]
    The evolution of man.

[I think, but can’t be sure, that “Urrassen” here refers to ‘root race’, or origin of race. Matondu or someone with better command of German can confirm the exact meaning.]

350 million years ago the first polar race of angels was created. The first men - as an idea. Body growth - 52 meters. The body consisted merely of an electromagnetic envelope. Propagation was by division.

110 million years ago the Hyperböraer [Hyperborean] race emerged from this breed. This was a transitional passage from man as a concept, to man in a concrete form. Body growth - 36 meters.

28 million years ago the Lemurians originated from this breed. This breed saw two development stages. In the first, men were born from eggs and were hermaphrodites. They had a [collective?] group mindset. The initial body height was 18 meters.

Prior to 18.5 million years, the human beings acquired individual characteristics [ego?], and a division was made between the sexes. The body grew to 34 meters. People became mortal.

Five years ago [five million] years ago, the Atlantean race was born. The body of human beings reached 2.5 meters. The first civilization of the Atlanteans - the Toltecs - existed one million years ago.

The Aryan race developed 1 million years ago.

The Seven Evolutionary Cycles

The sun was born 8.1 billion years ago.
    After 30,814 years, the sun explodes again.

2.6 billion years after the birth of the sun, the earth takes shape and solidifies.
    There is neither day or night, only darkness and vapour. The birth of rock [crust].

3.8 billion years after the birth of the sun the synthesis of life began.
    Oxygen and the first water droplets are formed. The first algae are produced.

5.3 billion years after the birth of the sun, the soil forms, swamps emerge and first plants emerge.

6.2 billion years after the birth of the sun and sky [atmosphere] begins to form. The earth puffs into a ball. [expands??]

[If "expands" is correct, this would support "the Expanding Earth theory", which I personally believe in. Also bear in mind that millions of years ago, if the earth was significantly smaller, so would gravity be lower - thus being able to far better support much vaster creatures like the dinosaurs, and humans growing 10s of meters tall in this instance].

Due to the rotation of the earth's crust and the earth's core in the opposite direction, an electromagnetic field is created. This results in the formation of the first water insects as well as earth and water-bound life forms.

6.4 billion years after the birth of the sun, the first fish and birds emerge.

7.4 billion years after the birth of the sun, first forms of vertebrates emerge. The era of dinosaurs begin.

7.75 billion years after the birth of the sun, man emerges as a vague figure, as an idea.

P. 1 (right part missing in image)

Urrassen (Root races)
    First breed
    (Later born race of angels)

[my note: some parts missing from text, highlighted by ...ellipses...]

Through "lunar ancestors" in an "indestructible h...
    The cradle of mankind occurred prior to 350 million...
    The "later-born" first race of humans were
    a sexless breed of "angels", if you will... or "People".
    They had an egg-shaped...
    They were designated as "first polar" breed, with a growth of
    52 meters. The body consisted of an ethereal electro...
    (An assumed one). The propagation was carried out by...
    This breed ceased to exist 110 million years ago due to the e...
    Prior [to the existence] of the Hyperboreans.

Second race
    (Made of sweat)

The Hyperboreans: a transitional race of people from...
    (Etheric body) to a physically comp [composition?]...
    The evolution of this race took 82 million years.
    Cover that the people of the first breed possessed [The first breed possessed an exterior sheath/envelope - maybe electromagnetic/ethereal] – the Hyperborean an inner one. A
    compaction of the outer shell occurred. The "sweat
    Hyperborean race was the same as the representatives...
    Breed a sexless one and augmented first

-1-

P. 2/3

Later by a split. The growth was about 36 meters. In terms of external appearance, people consisted of two shells - assumed - condensed and electrical.
    The Hyperboreans, as well as the other races, had seven sub-races, each of which ran through a long evolutionary process.

Third race
    (Born or emerged from eggs)

The Lemurian breed. Those that emerged from "eggs" existed some 28 million years ago, since eggs were reproduced at the beginning of this cycle. At that time, not only were humans sexless, but so were animals. The height of the body was about 18 meters.

Exceptionally slow, from generation to generation, the breed became bisexual [hermaphroditic?] (to androgenic). The first people from a real solid body had a height of about 34 meters and were hermaphrodites. They had a soft, physical body that was permeated by magnetic currents. The atmosphere on Earth was more of an etheric and vaporous form. Many metals, which later became too dense, were still found in liquid / vaporous state.

The underlying motivation of the Lemurians was in a strong physical life, with an absence of self-awareness, and in language. Man was a fighting animal. The focus of life was concentrated in the area of adrenal glands and, above all, [he] developed an animalistic courage and resistance to a shock.

Then, as is the case with ancient Atlantean manuscripts, "Gods of Venus", "Great Teachers," "Sons of Fire," with a "humanitarian mission," came to Earth for 18 million years – [it saw] the emergence of mankind divided by gender, and the occurrence of death in connection with "physicality," as well as the spread of an individualization, since earlier people had a group soul/consciousness.

The "Great Teachers" transformed into half-animal bodies [connection here to animal-god mythology]; they became leaders and priests to lead mankind - which was just at the beginning of its development - to the heights of spiritual perfection. For the first time, primitive crafts, which were related to the processing of the skins of wild animals, developed science and medicine.

Together with humans, evolutionary transformations took place in the animal world. The number of species increased. Propagation by sex took place with some animals over time. Such examples in the animal world included Plesiosaurians, Dragons, and Pterodartylians up to the end of the third race of mankind.

The first "educated" people voluntarily renounced sex and eating meat. This demanded a stable development of self-control over one’s animal instincts. The attempt of a humanitarian mission of the "gods of Venus" ended with the replacement of their own "teachers" with human teachers in much later times - by Atlanteans.

The bulk of the Lemurians remained stubborn, with low intellects as well as an excessive sexual appetite. Zoophilia was widespread. It was precisely for this reason that the first [teachers] came.

P. 4/5

Apes at the beginning of the Atlantean period.

Cause of the Lemurian Fall.

The continent of Lemuria stretched along the equator from today's Africa to Australia as well as up to the Himalayan mountains. As a result of the approach of the former satellite of the planet Icarus, which was destroyed 1.5 million years ago, its moon, which penetrated the Earth's orbit, swept along the mainland border destroying the territory of Lemuria. In the course of the next 49 years, a large part of the Lemurians died due to the onset of natural catastrophe. At the destruction of the main mass of Lemuria, a group of surviving Lemurians formed seven sub-races, the third race (the Protogytaeans) - which created the basis for the formation of a rational civilized humanity - was the great Atlantean race. Architectural monuments, which have been left by the Lemurians, are the stone colossi – the statues on Easter Island, and Stonehenge et al.

Fourth race
    (Atlantean)

The first Atlanteans - the Murmudones - emerged at the time of the Lemurians on a separate island in the Atlantic Ocean, isolated from the outer world, about 5 million years ago. They were 4 meter giants, with big heads, with red, white or yellow skin color. In accordance with evolutionary development and mental perfection, their body height decreased [over time?].

The next subculture of the Atlanteans was the Autohonen – a lower race of people with a body growth of about 3 meters, which existed 2.5 million years ago. The average lifetime of the Murmudons and Autohons was about 600 years.

Approximately at this time the following sub-races of the Atlanteans were formed: one white, one red, one yellow and one black, which developed autonomously in seven parts of the earth.

The previous methods of guiding people through "Great Teachers” remained. They became priests and rulers, reigning over young mankind for several generations, and developing them independently of each other in different parts of the world.

The first developed civilization of the Atlanteans fell into an actual sub-race - the Toltecs - about a million years ago. The growth of this people reached 2.5 meters. They had uniform facial features and had an average life span of 300 years. Many of the Toltecs themselves decided to create the "good [orderly?] world". The Toltecs had a developed literary language, and laws. They wrote on thin metal plates, and they were able to duplicate texts that they kept in leather pouches. They had schools and universities. So developed were these disciplines, [they touched] divination and telepathy. Unique knowledge was [given] by the "Great Teachers".

The first legendary island state was created on the island of Atlantis, which took up a large part of the Atlantic Ocean. The city of "Golden Gates" was its capital, characterized by majestic architecture, golden columns, monuments and domes. In all parts of the world the Atlanteans built pyramids, which helped the negative effects of fractures in the Earth's crust, and at the same time served as a navigation system for the "Great Teachers".

P.6 / 7

The mechanisms used by the Atlanteans in the construction of the pyramids came from the "leaders", who had brought them weapon technology, and a powerful crystal, the energy of which was exploited by the Atlanteans in the construction of flying machines. In Atlantis there existed a unit or group of so-called piloted vimanas that moved about in the sky and cosmos 850,000 years ago.

The secret weapon of the Atlanteans, the so-called "Masch-mak", which came from the "Great Teachers" - was used in the conquest of other peoples. With the help of a directed beam, the Atlanteans could destroy whole cities at once and destroy the world.

850,000 years ago, the leaders of Atlantis, who had risen up against the gods and "Great Teachers", committed an irreversible error, which led to a change in the course of the "era", and the fall of the bulk of the island of Atlantis. On the orders of the leaders of Atlantis, and wanting to destroy the many gods, they created a mighty weapon, and with the aid of the Vimanas, they directed a mighty ray [energy beam?] from the universe into the center of the earth, causing an explosion of unheard-of power. This led to the break up of the island, the main part of which fell in the whirlpool of the ocean, located in the Sargasso Sea.

The majority of the "gods" who lived under the earth and enjoyed the benefits of their self-created paradise, died in the explosion of the inner sun. In their place other "gods" came from the planet Nibiru. And in heaven a war of the Gods broke out.

After this tragedy, the earth changed its orbital and rotational cycle around the sun, creating the 365 day cycle we are now used to. There was a shift in the poles. The open access-points to the inner earth, (and the "cradle of mankind", or the "paradise of the gods"), had been closed at either end by a filling-in of rock and earth, but they were renewed after a period of time with the formation of new poles due to centrifugal force, and the rotation of the earth around its own axis.

Beginning in the year 199,586 BCE, the Earth was exposed to the influence of the gigantic planet Nibiru, [which encountered earth?] every 15,599 years. It moved at an interval of 3,600 years around the Sun in an elliptical orbit, extending far beyond the boundary of the solar system.

Because the Earth's orbit changed and took on the form known to us today, the orbiting of the planet Nibiru clockwise around the sun every 3,600 years, and in the asteroid belt, it perturbed the electromagnetic field of the earth and the other planets of the solar system that oppose that clockwise orbit, thus it triggered a fall of meteorites and asteroids on the earth. And every 4th cycle of this planet orbiting the Sun, there was a new downfall of the existing civilization, due to the flooding of the landmasses. During this time, the pacific mainland, which faced the approaching planet Nibiru, was quickly flooded by the displaced water.

Thus, the old atlases led to a calculation according to Armageddon, which is shown in the following table.

199,586 years BCE - the 1st Armageddon.
    84,386 years BCE - the 2nd Armageddon
    12,386 years BCE - the 3rd Armageddon.

P. 8/9
    As a result of the events that took place 850,000 years ago, the Toltec civilization of the Atlanteans declined in the course of a few successive 100,000 years. In their stead, the Auronian civilization of people of yellow skin color flourished in this period, falling between the 1st Armageddon and the year 199,586 BCE. This colonial Atlantean sub-race, who did not rule in Atlantis, were crude and brutal warriors. A large part of them settled east of Atlantis, in Asia as far as Central China. This sub-race is represented by the high growth-rate Chinese people. A large part of them were killed by the 2nd Armageddon in 84,386 BCE.

The Auronians were replaced by the Semites and Akkadians, representative of the white race that appeared around 80,000 years BCE. The Semites were characterized by violence and war, but vitality and excellent health. Many of them became nomads. Characteristics of this sub-race were suspicion and mistrust, and intolerance of neighboring peoples. Their descendants were the Jews and Kabyle peoples [Algeria] of North Africa.

The Akkadians waged war against the Semites, which ultimately defeated them. They were colonialists in nature, and distinguished themselves in comradeship. They achieved great success in science, maritime navigation, astronomy and astrology. They established great cities, established contacts with the most distant regions of the earth. Among their direct descendants were the Phoenicians and the peoples who settled the shores of the Mediterranean.

The last sub-race of the Atlanteans were the Mongols, descended from the lower ranks of the Autonians, who settled in the steppes of Eastern Siberia. They lived as nomads and landowners. A large proportion of this sub-race were destroyed in the 3rd Armageddon of 12,386 BCE. From this time was the beginning of the fifth Root-Race of peoples - the Aryan - that [first which] arose a million years ago.

The fifth Root-Race - the Aryans.

In the course of the evolutionary process, the Aryan root-race emerged from the last sub-groups of the Atlantean race a million years ago. The main mission, and reason for the Aryan race, is to lead all humanity from the deep icy darkness to the summits of perfection. The detailed history of the Aryan race has been set out in the weekly study by the Studiengesellschaft für Geistesurgeschichte [The Intellectual Study of the History of Society] "Deutsches Ahnenerbe" [German Ancestors] for the months October to December 1938.

(text ends)

It is an interesting text, no doubt about it - if it is genuine. The original would need to be located and extensively studied to verify authenticity.

One should bear in mind however, that even if this came from a genuine tibetan manuscript, the precision of the original German translation can only be as good as the translator. Context is everything. And one cannot even expect the original tibetan text to be without flaw. These are writings based on ancient myth, probably derived from oral tradition, so they will have as much bearing, and accuracy, as our own ancient (western) myths. Which isn't much. The Old Testament for example cannot, with any rational thought, be looked at as an accurate historical document.

The whole 'inner earth', 'inner sun', and Nibiru thing does trouble me and my current belief system. But even so, if this manuscript is authentic, it would at the very least be an entirely independent account of Atlantis, lending support to Plato's writings - and for technically sophisticated pre-Adamite civilizations, all coming from an ancient, not contemporary, source. This would strongly back up the Ancient Astronaut Theory.
    Last edited by Mark (Star Mariner); 23rd December 2016 at 15:56.
    ~ Jimi Hendrix

21. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Mark (Star Mariner) For This Post:

BMJ (11th January 2017), fourty-two (23rd December 2016), Foxie Loxie (23rd December 2016), Hervé (23rd December 2016), Krist (23rd December 2016), norman (23rd December 2016), Olaf (23rd December 2016), Unicorn (23rd December 2016)

22. Link to Post #52
    UK Unsubscribed
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,532 times in 591 posts

Do you guys think it would be good to open a new threat for this?

Best regards
    Mark
    Please do! I'd be very interested in reading your translations... !

23. Link to Post #53
    Thanks
    Thanked 456,561 times in 32,726 posts

Quote Posted by Star Mariner (here)
    The whole 'inner earth', 'inner sun', and Nibiru thing does trouble me and my current belief system.
    Yes. It bears many hallmarks of just tagging along with and supporting conventional New Age mythology (i.e. an unimaginative hoax). I'd have expected there to have been more 'surprises', including corroboration of information that's very little known, and maybe also material that 'New Agers' might find hard to accept.

I'd still like to see a good, non-automated translation, but at the moment I feel pretty sure this is yet another fake.

24. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

BMJ (11th January 2017), Daozen (24th December 2016), Foxie Loxie (23rd December 2016), Hervé (23rd December 2016), Mark (Star Mariner) (23rd December 2016), Rocky_Shorz (23rd December 2016), seko (24th December 2016)

25. Link to Post #54
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,308 times in 7,756 posts

Being 120 feet tall would make pyramid building with monolithic blocks much simpler, but why build a pyramid no one could enter if that was true?

Were Giant humans created to build structures for Gray's?

I agree Bill, when seeing the title I thought it would offer a little knowledge for my quest.

This sounds like a paper written by college students smoking pot and dropping acid.

Nothing here folks, move along...
    Last edited by Rocky_Shorz; 23rd December 2016 at 17:18.

26. Link to Post #55
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Rather than a contemporary fraud, another possibility could be Nazi propaganda dating to the 30s or early 40s to further their agenda, as in some kind of SS indoctrination or briefing to glorify the Aryan master race.
    ~ Jimi Hendrix

27. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Mark (Star Mariner) For This Post:

Bill Ryan (24th December 2016), BMJ (11th January 2017), Foxie Loxie (24th December 2016), justalight (7th October 2017)

28. Link to Post #56
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,373 times in 164 posts

I am new to Project Avalon, and the initial reason I had for applying to join was to add fresh information regarding the pilotage chart of Neuschwabenland declassified by the Russian Federation.

As has been previously suggested, the important first step is to establish the provenance of the map and material and its authenticity.

A number of criticisms of the German orthography have been made and appear to have been sufficient to satisfy many readers that the chart is fraudulent, or is Nazi propaganda, and so I have looked at that as well.

The Russian journalist Nikolai Subbotin was given access to the archives of the Russian Federation for the purpose which I mentioned in the second paragraph above. He then produced a 14-minute long documentary spoken in Russian with German sub-titles. For the sake of thoroughness I noted down these German sub-titles, and produce later the English translation of what he said.

Strangely, Subbotin does not speak or even read German. He is interested solely in the origins of the map. However, he did draw attention to a very significant item on the map, and missed the sense of a draft SS memorandum, both of which taken together convince me beyond any doubt that the Russians are prepared to reveal the truth about Neuschwabenland as part and parcel of their new political doctrine of Eurasianism, and that the thing is far greater than ever previously realized.

Any number of sites have the material obtained by entering in Yahoo Search "Nazi maps declassified by KGB confirm existence..." Not many of these show both the hemispherical maps, namely "Asgard" and "Liberia", the second one can be viewed at:

http://humansarefree.com/2015/07/naz...o-agartha.html

Subbotin's commentary can be called up by entering in Yahoo Search:

Neuschwabenland - Russland gibt geheime KGB Archive frei

My second posting on this subject follows.
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 12th January 2017 at 11:52. Reason: fixed broken link and embedded the Subbotin video

29. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Mecklenburger For This Post:

Bill Ryan (12th January 2017), BMJ (11th January 2017), Daozen (11th January 2017), Ewan (11th January 2017), Foxie Loxie (11th January 2017), Hervé (11th January 2017), JRS (11th January 2017), Karila (11th January 2017), meat suit (11th January 2017), Unicorn (11th January 2017), uzn (7th October 2017)

30. Link to Post #57
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

2nd Posting

Nikolai Subbotin first shows the boxes from the Russian archives in which a number of these maps were stored. He states that the material was captured by SMERSH operatives in Germany on 12 March 1945.

The side of each map is about 3 feet long and printed on heavy duty paper. At the bottom right it states that the map was produced in 1500 copies at Dachau concentration camp by a special task force in January 1944.

This does not necessarily mean that prisoners worked on it: these camps were very secure places from the point of view of security, and the fact that nobody ever came forward to talk about this material tells its own story.

Subbotin glosses over the section at the top left since he does not read German.

Kommandosache:
    Top secret. This classification is reinforced at the bottom right: "After return from operation hand in to the Secret Division. If danger arises, this is to be destroyed first!

Next down comes: "Nur für Kapitäne von U-Booten der A-Klasse des Sonderkonvois des Führers".
    The usual term for a U-boat commander is Befehlshaber. The "captain" of a U-boat might have charge of a small non-offensive submarine and since there is no indication anywhere as to what an "A-Class U-boat" is, one must keep an open mind that these U-boats might be of any size. More on that later. The term "Führer's Special Convoy" would indicate a flotilla built for this particular purpose and kept under his own aegis.

Below the eagle and swastika comes: "U-Bootflotte der kriegsmarine des Deutschen Reichs".
    The apparent errors here were seized upon earlier. The word "kriegsmarine" is a noun and should be written as "Kriegsmarine": I notice that on the official stamp at the bottom right of the map it is spelled correctly, and so the compiler of the chart made a copying error which was overlooked by the checker if there was one.

It was also claimed that since the word "Deutschen" in "Deutschen Reichs" above is an adjective it should have been written with a small "d". In the Hitler period "Deutsches Reich" was another name for the country in the same sense as "United States" or "Great Britain": and in neither case here are these "adjectives" ever written as "united" or "great".

Below that comes the unnecessary "Karte für das Passieren der Meerestiefen" - Chart for Passing Through the Depths of the Sea - and the warning that "Nur beim Manövrieren verwenden" - only to be used on the manoeuvre.

Below that comes the real indication of the chart's purpose: "Anweisung zum Passieren von Räumen und Korridoren zur Fahrt nach Agartha."
    Instruction for passing the Underwater Spaces and Corridors on the Voyage to Agharta.

Finally the instruction "Abtauchen am Punkt mit den Koordinaten: Exacter Schnittpunkt 68ºS 1ªE auf eine Tiefe von 400 Metern."
    "Submerge to 400 metres at the exact point where the coordinates of 68ºS and 1ºE cross". This position would be obtained by taking a bearing from three radio beacons.

There now follows a list of nine strict instructions for trimming and steering the U-boat on its long submerged voyage to Agartha. The final instruction is the one which interests us most at this point.
    "Fahrt nach Agartha. Volle Fahrt. Fahrt geradeaus bis das neue Licht ausgemacht wird. Änderung der Magnetpole. Die Bewegungen der Kompassnadeln und Messgeräte sind zu vernachlässigen!"
    "Voyage to Agartha. Full speed ahead until one makes out the new light. Change in magnetic pole. Ignore the movements of the compass needles and measuring instruments!"

And finally: ("Weitere Anweisungen im Paket No.3. Erst beim Eintritt in Agartha öffnen!")
    (Further instructions in Packet No 3. Do not open until inside Agharta!")

Who draws up a pilotage chart? A pilot. The fastidious author of this work of art had his orders and the latitude to design a chart to fit the circumstances of his great experience in Antarctica and he made sure there was no mistaking what this chart was for and its importance in the scheme of things.

In Part 3: Subbotin's Commentary.
    Last edited by Mecklenburger; 12th January 2017 at 14:10.

31. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Mecklenburger For This Post:

Bill Ryan (12th January 2017), Daozen (12th January 2017), Ewan (12th January 2017), Hervé (12th January 2017), Mark (Star Mariner) (12th January 2017), meat suit (12th January 2017)

32. Link to Post #58
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Posting 3

Subbotin reports that only 20% to 30% of the material associated with the map has been declassified to date.

In this first section of his discourse (about one third of it) he misunderstands a technical operation in U-boat warfare, but through his assumption he unwittingly permits us to draw a conclusion about the kind of U-boats used by the German Navy to pass through the sub-glacial world of Antarctica. (My comments are in bold type for clarity.)

SUBBOTIN: (Opens the Neuschwabenland chart and spreads it out before him on the table). "This is the famous pilotage instruction with the help of which the U-boat people allegedly ran below the glacial regions of Antarctica. Their maximum depth was 500 metres, and the distance covered about 500 kilometres. Their purpose, on Hitler's instructions, was apparently to make a start building the so-called Neuschwabenland.

"This document is referred to very frequently in the Internet in connection with the Hollow Earth theory, also called 'Asgard'. That is not something I will be addressing, for as a journalist I am interested primarily in analyzing this document for veracity and authenticity.

"Now when we look at the technical details of the German U-boats of the Second World War, we see that their maximum depth was between 250 and 300 metres. Technical specialists in submarine construction have assured me however that greater depths are possible. The special U-boats for Hitler's flotilla might have been 'milk cows'. These were very large U-boats for replenishing submarines on the high seas. Like many modern submarines they had a double hull.

"We have information from the documentation in our possession that the space between the pressure hull and outer walls of these special A-Class U-boats was filled with ethanol...it seems it might be possible to have a hydro-isolation system using ethanol between the two walls to reinforce the resistance of these U-boats against crushing. The documents state that the entire potato harvest in the districts around Berlin and other areas was compulsory-purchased in order to produce ethanol....but to be perfectly honest I simply cannot imagine how the Germans could pass through the internal corridors under the ice with boats as big as that."

Here Subbotin thought mistakenly that two different answers related to the same question. First, the only known way to increase the crush depth of a submarine is to use armour plate for the hull. There was a project for a Type VIIc42 boat with armour plate up to 28 mm as the hull material which would provide a maximum safe depth of 330 metres and a crush depth of 500 metres. 164 were planned but none completed and in November 1943 all pending orders were allegedly cancelled to free up yard space. Whatever size large or small Hitler's Antarctic boats were built, the hull had to have armour plating to withstand water pressure at depth.

The documents regarding the Neuschwabenland boats confirm a double hull filled with ethanol. I agree with Subbotin that a conventional U-boat was too big for sub-glacial navigation. Therefore the boat was probably a modified Seehund able to carry two crew, captain and engineer, and two passengers plus a liquid cargo.
    Since the uninterrupted distance submerged (over 500 kms) was too far for electric batteries, the probability is that a Walter closed cycle system was installed so that the surface diesels ran on stored oxygen. This would have provided great endurance at moderate speed to a small submarine such as the Seehund, and therefore the boats with ethanol aboard would probably have been delivering it in quantities to the U-boat base in Agartha.
    Was ethanol being used as a fuel in 1944?

Posting Four to follow: How Subbotin realized that the chart was genuine.
    Last edited by Mecklenburger; 12th January 2017 at 17:48.

33. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Mecklenburger For This Post:

Bill Ryan (12th January 2017), Daozen (12th January 2017), Ewan (12th January 2017), Hervé (12th January 2017), Mark (Star Mariner) (13th January 2017), meat suit (12th January 2017)

34. Link to Post #59
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Posting Four:

Subbotin went on: "Let us remember what the Soviet Navy did directly after the end of the Second World War - the USSR occupied that area of the Antarctic which is a Russian base known today as Novolasarevskaya. It was precisely there, between 1941 and 1945 that the Germans had set up a base or station responsible for founding so-called Neuschwabenland. What our people found there I do not know.

"The entire methodology as to how the U-boats got under the ice is described in the document, and also all the various longitudinal inclinations and angles which were required along each section of the route in order to get through.

"Now an interesting coincidence which we discovered during our analysis of the chart was that after a certain long distance had been navigated below the ice the U-boat came to a vast cavern 4 kilometres below the ice shield where the boat could surface. This cavern is relatively large and is very similar in structure and size to what we call Vostok Lake.

"There is a geomagnetic anomaly along one end of Vostok Lake of which the Germans were aware, for they mentioned it in the pilotage instructions, and our Russian scientists always admit the anomaly but are not prepared to say anything about it."

In the chart of 1944 the German pilot described this lake, which the Russians say is similar in size to Lake Vostok, and so is about 286 sea miles long. The lake also has a magnetic anomaly. Therefore we may say with confidence that the underground lake shown on the 1944 Neuschwabenland map, and Lake Vostok, are one and the same.

According to non-Russian scientists the anomaly covers an area of 65 x 46 square miles which suggests that the Earth's crust is thinner there. Australian geologist Harry Mason stated: "The sheer size and intensity of the magnetic anomaly suggests a large ultrabase component under this section of Lake Vostok on the old surface prior to the ice formation."

Now German U-boats had navigated through to this lake in 1944, yet its existence was only first suggested by Russian geographer Andrei Kapitsa based on seismic soundings made during the Soviet Antarctic Expedition of 1959 and 1964 to measure the thickness of the ice-sheet. It was not until 1993 that combined research by Russian and British scientists finally confirmed the existence of the lake using ERS-1 laser altimetry.

In my opinion, this fact is conclusive that the pilotage chart is accurate and authentic.

In Posting 5, the final episode, Subbotin provides some more interesting information but overlooks a piece of compelling evidence with which to conclude.
    Last edited by Mecklenburger; 13th January 2017 at 01:17.

35. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Mecklenburger For This Post:

Daozen (13th January 2017), Ewan (13th January 2017), Hervé (13th January 2017), meat suit (13th January 2017), Olaf (13th January 2017), Unicorn (13th January 2017)

36. Link to Post #60
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Posting Five:

Subbotin continued: "Additionally we see here some interesting figures which we puzzled over for a long while uncertain of their meaning until the oceanographer of renown Anatoli Tavitsheski opened our eyes to the fact that they are simply tidal values which show the daily ebb and flood. Each U-boat would have had quite a few of these charts on board because they give the data for every month. That is to say, if the captain did not have these tidal values, it would hardly have been possible for him to navigate the boat through.

"This whole fascination the Germans had for the Antarctic, with Neuschwabenland and the Hollow Earth, came about fairly spontaneously and suddenly in 1939 right after the famous expedition of Ernst Schäfer to Tibet which the Ahnenerbe was anxious to investigate in order to find traces of the Aryan race there. Therefore immediately after the expedition got back to Germany and Schäfer was promoted to SS-Sturmbannführer and made one of the heads of the Ahnenerbe, the Germans were suddenly afire with the idea of researching the Antarctic. It is not clear what they found out in Tibet, but by 1941-1942 they had precise information about what was under the ground. Of course, this information about the Hollow Earth is naturally absolutely absurd and untenable from the point of view of modern geology and physics and its assumptions regarding the inner structure of the planet."

There is a draft in longhand for typing up which conveys the "Order of the Reichsführer-SS No.1330 of 27 May 1940 for units of the SS, Wehrmacht, Luftwaffe and Kriegsmarine, strictly secret and only for authorized persons" and which reads: "In compliance with the order of the Führer of 10 January 1940 regarding the selection of volunteers to take part in the settlement of subterranean areas of the Antarctic, some difficulties have arisen in connection therewith since the volunteers decline to go at the last moment when told that they will be leaving the Reich, their relatives and next of kin for ever. In this connection the choice of volunteers must only be made from the ranks of those persons whose parents are deceased and who are not burdened with close family ties. The procedure for selection is to be simplified and no conversations are to ensue...."

In the oriental tradition of Agartha and Shamballah, once the applicant is accepted there is no return to the world. This is obviously what was being offered to the successful volunteers from the German Reich. For this reason we have no knowledge for certain of what awaited the men aboard those U-boats once they had "seen the new light" and passed through the magnetic anomaly and reached the "Nazi U-boat base" off the coast of Neu Schwabenland in Asgard, but one believes it is the opportunity "in the Pure Land" for more than one great step up in the development of the spiritual character and psyche, to become a Super-man or Super-woman, a member of the Herrenvolk in the truest sense of the word, without having to die first.

Finally, if the charts were in Packet No.1, and Packet No.3 was not to be opened until the boat was inside Agartha, what was in Packet No.2? The sub-glacial route to Agartha cannot be found on the basis of the chart alone because it contains no compass bearings to steer.

THE END

Last edited by Mecklenburger; 13th January 2017 at 13:56.

37. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Mecklenburger For This Post:

Hervé (13th January 2017), meat suit (13th January 2017), Unicorn (13th January 2017)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 3 4 LastLast