+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Are the Challenger and Columbia astronauts still alive?

1. Link to Post #1
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Default Are the Challenger and Columbia astronauts still alive?

The space shuttle is clearly not a glider.
    Time and again, we can hear the jet-engines roaring.

Nasa is lying all the time, while robbing the taxpayer blind.
    Nobody is going to jail for that.

Not even for the murder on four astronauts, in order to pressure the Apollo 11 crew to go along with the moan nonsense.

http://tickergrail.blogspot.nl/2015/...-in-space.html

So there goes the Challenger disaster, at least nobody died.
    Last edited by sweety; 17th September 2016 at 09:40.

2. Link to Post #2
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Default Re: Are the Challenger and Columbia astronauts still alive?

Nasa is a pathological liar.

With their stupid fake moan landings, fake Challenger disaster and Columbia hoax.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DRTTyFrklrk

Yep the moan-landing was not the only hoax !

3. Link to Post #3
    On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,228 times in 3,216 posts

A 1997 math book showing a Prediction of the September 11, 2001 attack and the February 2003 Columbia Space shuttle explosion. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_-gLwBmFQ64

The space shuttle Columbia disintegrated during its re-entry into the atmosphere:
    Last edited by Atlas; 17th September 2016 at 14:34.

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Atlas For This Post:

ElfeMya (17th September 2016), Inversion (17th September 2016), seko (20th September 2016), sweety (17th September 2016)

5. Link to Post #4
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,123 times in 1,385 posts

certainly appears compelling at a glance. Two astronauts on the same mission with identical twins? C'mon, the odds of that are (if you'll pardon the pun) astronomical at the very least imho. I'm erring towards more NASA b.s. on this one.

Note to sweety: highlight the YouTube link and then hit the YouTube icon in the posting box and it'll come out like this (and a warm welcome to Avalon) :

the greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way its animals are treated --- Gandhi

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Akasha For This Post:

ElfeMya (17th September 2016), Inversion (17th September 2016), sweety (17th September 2016)

7. Link to Post #5
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,111 times in 3,950 posts

Hi sweety

Quote The space shuttle Columbia disintegrated during its re-entry into the atmosphere:
    Atlas well something did for sure.
    I'm a simple easy going guy that is very upset/sad with the worlds hidden controllers!
    We need LEADERS who bat from the HEART!
    Rise up above them Dark evil doers, not within anger but with LOVE

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Sunny-side-up For This Post:

Atlas (17th September 2016), ElfeMya (17th September 2016), Inversion (17th September 2016)

9. Link to Post #6
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,259 times in 1,414 posts

Makes one wonder whether the passengers on the 9/11 planes ended up in the secret space program like the shuttle crews. How could this youtube vid have gotten made after the breakup of challenger unless another ship was right there?:

My guess is they offloaded the shuttle crew before the challenger was zapped (likely by a plasma weapon). This vid is from that ship that zapped the shuttle.

From what i have read, the crew and passengers are told lies as to why they were taken away, such as there was a big disaster on earth and they have to live now in off world bases cuz home aint there anymore, etc. Not sure how those kinda fibs stand up to scrutiny by a discerning eye, however the crew/passengers were likely awestruck by the level of the secret space program teck, and that by the time they might start to question the official story they were all ready settled in highly controlled base environments where they were easily intimidated, or terminated, by the ssp authorities. Kind of a sad fate, unfortunately.
    Last edited by Justplain; 17th September 2016 at 16:36.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Justplain For This Post:

ElfeMya (17th September 2016), Inversion (17th September 2016)

11. Link to Post #7
    On Sabbatical
    Thanks

Quote Posted by naste.de.lumina (here)
    Time ago I saw a video from the channel

https://youtube.com/user/TheFakingHoaxer/videos

In the video description the author claims to have done the same with CGI.

Quote 04/02/2009
    A video I made ​​to show how the Shuttle may look if it was destroyed in space. Filmed from the ISS or maybe another Shuttle.
    All made ​​with real photo's of the Shuttle then I used Photoshop to make it look damaged and in pieces. Then I put it in space using After Effects.
    See: projectavalon.net/The true fate of Space Shuttle Columbia - Flight STS-107?

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Atlas For This Post:

ElfeMya (17th September 2016), Inversion (17th September 2016), Justplain (17th September 2016), KiwiElf (19th September 2016)

13. Link to Post #8
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,259 times in 1,414 posts

OK, Atlas, maybe that's a fake of the Columbia disaster. It looked pretty convincing but I know it's easier these days to fake things. I know that one analyst of the video said that the painted signs on the wreckage didn't match that on the Columbia. The fakery would explain that.

Sorry if this video is a fake, but there was other corroborating evidence however that Columbia was shot down, like a video (I can't find it now) of a witness who saw the Challenger wreckage overhead and with binoculars he saw two trailing ufo's, or David Sereda seeing video that showed a plasma bolt hitting the shuttle over the west coast.

It's hard to get the evidence straight with a-hole fakers out there, paid for or otherwise.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Justplain For This Post:

Atlas (17th September 2016), ElfeMya (17th September 2016)

15. Link to Post #9
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,079 times in 3,095 posts

Not sure Sweety's threads were that bad to have him banned as such. At least give him space and time to express himself further.....when someone wakes up they are normally like a kid in a sweetshop...we all make some bad threads in the 'moment'...

Guidance is a gift to use with patience...

Viking
    You decide...your thoughts..your actions..your reality.
    Choose well.
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...are-the-change

16. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Eric J (Viking) For This Post:

Atlas (17th September 2016), Citizen No2 (18th September 2016), ElfeMya (17th September 2016), gaiagirl (18th September 2016), Justplain (19th September 2016), Sueanne47 (17th September 2016)

17. Link to Post #10
    On Sabbatical
    Thanks

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Atlas For This Post:

ElfeMya (17th September 2016), gaiagirl (18th September 2016)

19. Link to Post #11
    New Zealand Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,520 times in 5,690 posts

Quote Posted by sweety (here)
    The space shuttle is clearly not a glider.
    Time and again, we can hear the jet-engines roaring.

Nasa is lying all the time, while robbing the taxpayer blind.
    Nobody is going to jail for that.

Not even for the murder on four astronauts, in order to pressure the Apollo 11 crew to go along with the moan nonsense.

http://tickergrail.blogspot.nl/2015/...-in-space.html

So there goes the Challenger disaster, at least nobody died.
    Hmmmmm... correction to the OP for other readers:

The Shuttle does NOT possess jet engines of any kind. ZIP. ZERO. NADA. It IS a rocket-powered "glider", the rockets being used for orbital flight maneuvers (and the lift off).

It IS a glider when returning to Earth from orbit, using both small directional thrusters in a vacuum and conventional delta-winged aerodynamic control surfaces once it's within the atmosphere. (All aircraft can "glide," provided they're intact - even Concorde)

Like Captain Sully, the astronauts "flying" the shuttle are/were pilots first and get extensive training on "gliding" an unpowered aircraft (and with the shuttle, they are aided by sophisticated computers to get it "right" and many hours in a simulator)

(I presume you meant the "Moon" as opposed to "moan")
    Last edited by KiwiElf; 17th September 2016 at 19:12.

20. Link to Post #12
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Akasha (here)
    certainly appears compelling at a glance. Two astronauts on the same mission with identical twins? C'mon, the odds of that are (if you'll pardon the pun) astronomical at the very least imho. I'm erring towards more NASA b.s. on this one.

Note to sweety: highlight the YouTube link and then hit the YouTube icon in the posting box and it'll come out like this (and a warm welcome to Avalon) :

This was the video from the link in the OP which I was commenting on in the above post, referring to Challenger, not Columbia (sorry):

the greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way its animals are treated --- Gandhi

21. The Following User Says Thank You to Akasha For This Post:

ElfeMya (17th September 2016)

22. Link to Post #13
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 45,438 times in 8,540 posts

So the entire premise for the theory as it relates to the OP, is that Columbia could not have exploded because someone found 7 people that looked similar to the people who were supposedly on the shuttle. That's it? That's the whole basis for the theory?

https://www.visualnews.com/2013/11/0...s-found-match/

Its not near enough evidence to paint any sort of picture ... none of these people are related to each other either ...

Last edited by DeDukshyn; 17th September 2016 at 23:11.
    When you are one step ahead of the crowd, you are a genius.
    Two steps ahead, and you are deemed a crackpot.

23. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to DeDukshyn For This Post:

Arcturian108 (18th September 2016), Atlas (17th September 2016), ElfeMya (17th September 2016), Justplain (18th September 2016), KiwiElf (17th September 2016), seko (20th September 2016)

24. Link to Post #14
    Thanks

Quote Posted by DeDukshyn (here)
    So the entire premise for the theory as it relates to the OP, is that Columbia could not have exploded because someone found 7 people that looked similar to the people who were supposedly on the shuttle. That's it? That's the whole basis for the theory?.....
    No, not Columbia. I think sweety might have jumped the gun a bit by mentioning Columbia in the thread title because the material she's linking to makes no mention of it. The video in the link she provided refers to Challenger. The craft which exploded shortly after takeoff as opposed to Columbia which disintegrated on re-enrty - obviously far more difficult to hoax.

Here's the video again:

If what he's presenting is correct (about all the twin siblings and the almost identical names) you have to admit it's a little suspicious, no?

25. The Following User Says Thank You to Akasha For This Post:

seko (20th September 2016)

26. Link to Post #15
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,297 times in 575 posts

KiwiElf wrote:

Quote The Shuttle does NOT possess jet engines of any kind. ZIP. ZERO. NADA. It IS a rocket-powered "glider", the rockets being used for orbital flight maneuvers (and the lift off).

Skip to 1:03.......... It piques the interest, no?

Oh, and please, please, please ignore the fact that it is a 'Flat earth' video...... I implore you! I post only for the relevant Shuttle landing footage.

Regards.

27. The Following User Says Thank You to Citizen No2 For This Post:

Eram (18th September 2016)

28. Link to Post #16
    Germany Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,188 times in 1,661 posts

I don't recall exactly which interview/with whom Kerry Cassidy posted but the interviewed person stated the Challenger disaster was human sacrifice; the occupants of the cockpit survived the separation from the propulsion rocket, landed in the sea, but were left to drown-

the informant was later terminated (at some point after the interview, of course)-

if anyone recalls who the informant was please refresh my memory-

Larry

29. Link to Post #17
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Citizen No2 (here)
    KiwiElf wrote:

Quote The Shuttle does NOT possess jet engines of any kind. ZIP. ZERO. NADA. It IS a rocket-powered "glider", the rockets being used for orbital flight maneuvers (and the lift off).

Skip to 1:03.......... It piques the interest, no?

Oh, and please, please, please ignore the fact that it is a 'Flat earth' video...... I implore you! I post only for the relevant Shuttle landing footage.

Regards.
    The fact that I know exactly how a jet engine works, makes the suggestion a little laughable ... where are the intake nacelles?

Also note that the audio in the shuttle video is all dubbed over completely - you can easily tell. Who knows if the original video even recorded audio? We can't tell. As far as I can tell the video was recorded without audio and the video guy dubbed some audio track over it ... to give it audio; jet sound would likely be a good choice to a video editor ... What else to use if you are trying to add audio to such a scene? Oh wait we can hear the air traffic controller as well, she must be riding the shuttle with a bullhorn in her hand.

30. The Following User Says Thank You to DeDukshyn For This Post:

KiwiElf (18th September 2016)

31. Link to Post #18
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Akasha (here)
    Quote Posted by DeDukshyn (here)
    So the entire premise for the theory as it relates to the OP, is that Columbia could not have exploded because someone found 7 people that looked similar to the people who were supposedly on the shuttle. That's it? That's the whole basis for the theory?.....
    No, not Columbia. I think sweety might have jumped the gun a bit by mentioning Columbia in the thread title because the material she's linking to makes no mention of it. The video in the link she provided refers to Challenger. The craft which exploded shortly after takeoff as opposed to Columbia which disintegrated on re-enrty - obviously far more difficult to hoax.

Here's the video again:

If what he's presenting is correct (about all the twin siblings and the almost identical names) you have to admit it's a little suspicious, no?
    Mildly interesting, but not strong enough evidence to be suspicious, I can't verify this guy's claims on people, twins birth rates is 3-5%, higher than most would imagine. and it makes little sense that these people changed their names just "a little bit" -- if one is in a witness protection program or something that these people would be under - there would be a complete name change.

Lastly, I want to hear what the motivation would be for the faked disasters? There would have to be some pretty strong motivation for them to do this - and to "save" the crew. No one has presented a motivation - this is an integral part of any conspiracy.
    Last edited by DeDukshyn; 18th September 2016 at 18:27. Reason: punctuation

32. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to DeDukshyn For This Post:

Akasha (18th September 2016), Atlas (18th September 2016), Eram (18th September 2016)

33. Link to Post #19
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,297 times in 575 posts

@DeDukshyn

Am glad you know how a jet engine works,...... Me too. I will say this though. If the audio has been over-dubbed, I'd love to know what engine the video maker has recorded. Because that sound of engine does not belong to Rolls Royce, General Electric or Pratt and Whitney commercial jet engines. It is especially prevalent in this video, which utilises the same footage. Especially interesting is the sound when the space-vehicle comes to a stop.

Interesting stuff.

From the 52 second mark.

Quote Lastly, I want to hear what the motivation would be for the faked disasters?

That space travel is very difficult and very dangerous. That the most cutting-edge stuff we have can still go wrong.

That would be my guess. All part of the massive cover-up that says we have tech that can get us into space, and beyond, that we mere mortals cannot even comprehend.......... Yeah, that would be my guess.

Regards.
    Last edited by Citizen No2; 18th September 2016 at 18:31.

34. The Following User Says Thank You to Citizen No2 For This Post:

Atlas (18th September 2016)

35. Link to Post #20
    On Sabbatical
    Thanks

From wikipedia.org/Space_Shuttle_Challenger_disaster: Some experts believe most if not all of the crew were alive and possibly conscious during the entire descent until impact with the ocean.

The intact crew cabin was seen exiting the cloud by a tracking camera :

During powered flight of the space shuttle, crew escape was not possible. (Challenger, Discovery, Atlantis, and Endeavour were built with no ejection seats)

Inside the twisted debris of the crew cabin were the bodies of the astronauts, which were nearly unrecognizable after ten weeks of immersion in salt water.

Navy pathologists performed autopsies on the crew members, but due to the poor condition of the bodies, no exact cause of death could be determined for any of them.

The crew transfer took place on April 29, 1986, three months and one day after the accident. [...] they were flown to Dover Air Force Base in Delaware to be processed and then released to their relatives.

36. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Atlas For This Post:

Citizen No2 (18th September 2016), Ellisa (19th September 2016), seko (20th September 2016)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast