+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: The Quantum Magnetic Resonance Analyzer: a do-it-yourself health diagnostic tool that really seems to work

1. Link to Post #21
    India Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,534 times in 476 posts

Default Re: The Quantum Magnetic Resonance Analyzer: a do-it-yourself health diagnostic tool that really seems to work

Dr. Bill Deagle use this machines and sells them too. He asks for the QRMA report to suggest the appropriate vitamins and minerals. So that's when I got interested in QRMA machines.

Yes 4-5 years ago they where very costly and still the price of QRMA machine which Bill Deagle is selling on his website is too high.

In early days authentic QRMA companies use to make their software inaccessible, but now the data in that software is now available to all other QRMA producing companies I think. So the difference between the original and other replicated product is the chip used in the machine. According to people on internet Many companies try to replicate the QRMA chips and sensors but where not that perfect in replicating them.

Because Integrated Circuit is Integrated Circuit, what so difficult to replicate it? I think. So the difference could be in making the similar IC with other patent no. or replicating the original one covertly.

So I think there are perfect QRMA machines, near to perfect QRMA machine, average QRMA machines and Fake QRMA machines in the market. The thing with fake QRMA machines is that it will generate fake report on the computer. While the other average type of machine use cheaply available substitute IC which can make the software generate near to perfect reports on computer. And near to perfect QRMA machine manufactured by those companies who know what they are doing and use slimier or same IC and sensor data and calibrate their Software according to the data produced by the machine. Or they have the insights into the data researched by the acupuncturist who developed these QRMA machines.

In India many people are buying these machine for home use. I can do a QRMA testing for 300 rupees i.e. 5 USD in my town from the seller who sells these machines. Nowadays other model is coming which they say is more perfect in analyzing the body where you only have to place your palm on the machine and don't have to worry about wearing any metallic objects on the body.

Yes the reports are corrects I think according to me. But sometimes can be faulty in some areas. Like showing incorrect collagen amount in my case. So you need to check again. I can buy these devices for 3500-6000 rupees 60-100 USD here depending on different models. The one costing 80 USD in china would certainly cost me here 160 USD or more here from a seller in India, if someone is selling that here.

I am also curious in finding out the perfect companies of QRMA on Alibaba. There is a one member here on avalon who know lot more about QRMA machine because he is more into Dr. Bill Deagle's stuff. Maybe he knows which brands of QRMA are good.

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to kanishk For This Post:

Bill Ryan (29th September 2016), Ewan (30th September 2016), Jantje (30th September 2016), Johnny (29th September 2016), PathWalker (29th September 2016), toppy (30th September 2016)

3. Link to Post #22
    India Avalon Member
    Thanks

Default Re: The Quantum Magnetic Resonance Analyzer: a do-it-yourself health diagnostic tool that really seems to work

Digital Therapy Machine also known as many other names. I had a demo of this machine, didn't bought it. And just from few days wanted to buy it, and this discussion came up. Image in the first post shows Accupoint Message. This smaller version can be powered direct from USB and is effective. My calf muscles always tend to be tender. And when I use this machine the pain went away. When a acupuncturist in other city use to balance my chakras by chakra and acupuncture point scanning and doing acupuncture, I didn't need this sort of thing. But now in this town there are acupressure people who charge very less as to 50 rupee per message of full body according to the problems in your body, but the pain in my calf comes back in few hours. But when I use this machine shown below, the relief stayed for long time.

Last edited by kanishk; 29th September 2016 at 05:54.

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to kanishk For This Post:

Bill Ryan (29th September 2016), Ewan (30th September 2016), fourty-two (12th March 2017), Johnny (29th September 2016), PathWalker (29th September 2016), toppy (30th September 2016)

5. Link to Post #23
    Scotland Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,410 times in 1,804 posts

Quote Posted by kanishk (here)
    Digital Therapy Machine also known as many other names. I had a demo of this machine, didn't bought it. And just from few days wanted to buy it, and this discussion came up. Image in the first post shows Accupoint Message. This smaller version can be powered direct from USB and is effective. My calf muscles always tend to be tender. And when I use this machine the pain went away. When a acupuncturist in other city use to balance my chakras by chakra and acupuncture point scanning and doing acupuncture, I didn't need this sort of thing. But now in this town there are acupressure people who charge very less as to 50 rupee per message of full body according to the problems in your body, but the pain in my calf comes back in few hours. But when I use this machine shown below, the relief stayed for long time.
    Interesting Kanish, do you have a link to a machine you've tried? There are many types, I'd like to try a recommended brand. A USB version is even more interesting.

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Daozen For This Post:

Bill Ryan (29th September 2016), Ewan (30th September 2016), Johnny (29th September 2016), toppy (30th September 2016)

7. Link to Post #24
    India Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Daozen (here)
    Interesting Kanish, do you have a link to a machine you've tried? There are many types, I'd like to try a recommended brand. A USB version is even more interesting.
    I can just search digital therapy machine and can get Indian online shopping website links. And below is the website of manufacturer

http://www.digitaltherapymachine.net/

And here I searched a common amazon link for USA, https://www.amazon.com/Digital-Thera.../dp/B00BLV6Y9I

There are modes in this machine, like acupuncture mode, message mode etc. And there is one bigger machine that had many wires to message whole body at once.

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to kanishk For This Post:

Bill Ryan (29th September 2016), Daozen (29th September 2016), Ewan (30th September 2016), Johnny (29th September 2016), toppy (30th September 2016)

9. Link to Post #25
    Scotland Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Daozen (here)
    I can just search digital therapy machine and can get Indian online shopping website links. And below is the website of manufacturer

http://www.digitaltherapymachine.net/

And here I searched a common amazon link for USA, https://www.amazon.com/Digital-Thera.../dp/B00BLV6Y9I

There are modes in this machine, like acupuncture mode, message mode etc. And there is one bigger machine that had many wires to message whole body at once.
    Thanks. I know I can do a general web search and find results, but the market is full of bad products and low quality clones. I was looking for a specific brand recommendation, but if you don't know any, that's OK. The link you posted is interesting, with some positive reviews, but some people are worried about the strength of the electrical pulses. The writing on the unit is in Chinese:

https://www.amazon.com/Digital-Thera.../dp/B00BLV6Y9I

I'll research further, and tread carefully. A badly made unit could be dangerous...

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Daozen For This Post:

Bill Ryan (29th September 2016), Ewan (30th September 2016), Johnny (29th September 2016), kanishk (29th September 2016), toppy (30th September 2016)

11. Link to Post #26
    Thanks
    Thanked 459,866 times in 32,954 posts

Minor update re online ordering of these machines. (I promise you, I have no investment in this! Just useful info for interested members and guests.)

I've been totally impressed with the quality and speed of the communication from China. Very prompt (replies often literally within minutes), clear, precise, efficient, friendly, excellent English. A sneak-peek at the kind of modern, high-tech, high-quality commerce that's driving China.

Shipping cost to the US of one of these machines is $67 ($88 for two), via DHL, 7 days delivery. I've experienced far worse from just a few miles away.

12. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Atlas (29th September 2016), Ewan (30th September 2016), Johnny (29th September 2016), JRS (30th September 2016), kanishk (30th September 2016), toppy (30th September 2016)

13. Link to Post #27
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,368 times in 300 posts

I've got it ordered, so "stay tuned".

14. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Rex For This Post:

Atlas (29th September 2016), Bill Ryan (29th September 2016), Daozen (29th September 2016), Ewan (30th September 2016), Johnny (29th September 2016), kanishk (30th September 2016), toppy (30th September 2016)

15. Link to Post #28
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,495 times in 731 posts

Amazon.com Quantum Magnetic Resonance Analyzer & Massage Therapy 45 Reports 3rd GEN $99.99
    One of the reviews was a bit disturbing:

"A friend of mine bought one of these 3rd generation units several months ago. After further evaluation it was determined that these units are a SCAM. If you setup 5 names for yourself to test, then run a test on yourself using each name about 2 minutes apart, the results are completely different. Yes, you are holding the same sensor each time, and each time testing with a different name, and each time completely different results for YOUR body. It is a SCAM unit with preprogrammed data that at random gives you a false report. The test report has nothing to do with YOUR body. It is dangerous to evaluate people with medical problems and show them reports with false information. I purchased one of the latest 4th generation units a month ago, determined the same problem, and returned the unit. I also requested that Amazon remove ALL such devices from their website, including 3rd party sellers. "

As you say Bill it may depend on who manufactures the machine. However it could be that these machines are so good there is a campaign to discredit them and you cant trust the bad reviews.

16. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Savannah For This Post:

Atlas (29th September 2016), Bill Ryan (30th September 2016), dan33 (1st August 2021), Daozen (29th September 2016), Ewan (30th September 2016), Johnny (29th September 2016), Nick Matkin (29th September 2016), toppy (30th September 2016)

17. Link to Post #29
    On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,230 times in 3,216 posts

Quote Posted by Savannah (here)
    [...] it could be that these machines are so good there is a campaign to discredit them and you cant trust the bad reviews.
    From: QRMA (Quantum Resonance Magnetic Analyzer) teardown
    "As an electronics practitioner, i managed to teardown one of those so called "Quantum Analyzer" and found out that it is totally crap!!. The sensor which supposed to detect the very feeble "electromagnetic waves" is nothing more than two plates separated by a non-conductive plastic [...] i totally removed the sensor and replace a resistor that simulates the skin resistance (around 10k-100K) and later found out that my resistor is suffering from blood sugar imbalance (diabetic) and have problem on its "kidneys". [...] maybe the one i got is a fake..."

18. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Atlas For This Post:

Bill Ryan (30th September 2016), dan33 (1st August 2021), Ewan (30th September 2016), Johnny (29th September 2016), kanishk (30th September 2016), Nick Matkin (29th September 2016), toppy (30th September 2016)

19. Link to Post #30
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,742 times in 1,499 posts

Thanks Atlas. I had a look at the link and comments. The EEVBlog has some smart cookies on it. I have used it myself for technical help once or twice.

The original posting on the EEVBlog was was from March 2014, so maybe the one being discussed here is not the same and is the 'real deal' now - although it appears to have the same 'quantum magnetic sensor'. Then again...

I like the quote suggesting it should be called "Skin Resistance with Blinking Lights" detector. Yes, possibly a very fancy way to measure just skin resistance, which means nothing at all.

The boards inside look fairly well made (if you ignore the hot-melt glue!), with surface-mount components, though whether they do anything is another matter. But a red flag to anyone inspecting electronics is finding ICs with the identification removed! As far as I know there is no legitimate reason for doing this. The other red flag of course is using the word 'quantum' to describe anything aimed at the non-technical purchaser.
    Last edited by Nick Matkin; 29th September 2016 at 22:30.

20. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Nick Matkin For This Post:

Atlas (29th September 2016), Bill Ryan (30th September 2016), dan33 (1st August 2021), Ewan (30th September 2016), Johnny (29th September 2016), toppy (30th September 2016)

21. Link to Post #31
    Scotland Avalon Member
    Thanks

Not sure about these units specifically, but healing devices in general is an interesting topic. I'm sure there's a device out there that:

1) Effectively heals you as you sleep.
    2) Costs less than 200USD.

But we'd have to wade through ten-thousands false claims before we got there.

The device in Elysium intrigues me (see cued vid). I'm sure a similar device must exist somewhere on this Earth. Many of humankind's greatest discoveries (electricity,radio, magnetism)have been made with equipement that would cost less than 100USD in today's terms. We also know that some of the most powerful medicines out there cost pennies a day.

https://youtu.be/QILNSgou5BY?t=55

Search terms like:

Device healing sleep waves frequency

Will turn up a flood of fakes, but there may be diamonds in there somewhere. Maybe adding more technical terms:

Device healing sleep waves frequency schematic capacitor wire

... may narrow the search.
    Last edited by Daozen; 30th September 2016 at 02:02.

22. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Daozen For This Post:

Bill Ryan (30th September 2016), dan33 (1st August 2021), Ewan (30th September 2016), Johnny (30th September 2016), toppy (30th September 2016)

23. Link to Post #32
    Ecuador Honored, Retired Member. Warren passed on 2 July, 2020.
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,540 times in 864 posts

Bill, One question that I did not see posed in this thread is the difficulty in interpreting the results. Must you have a medical background to use this machine?

24. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to wnlight For This Post:

Atlas (30th September 2016), Bill Ryan (30th September 2016), dan33 (1st August 2021), Ewan (30th September 2016), Johnny (30th September 2016), toppy (30th September 2016)

25. Link to Post #33
    Thanks
    Thanked 459,866 times in 32,954 posts

Quote Posted by wnlight (here)
    Bill, One question that I did not see posed in this thread is the difficulty in interpreting the results. Must you have a medical background to use this machine?
    Here's a page of sample reports from one model of machine:

http://essentials-health.com/analyzer/reports_index.htm

Basically, it gives a digital (numerical) readout, and compares that with the 'normal', 'healthy' range. I'd suggest that it does need trained, expert, qualified opinion to analyze the significance of a combination of several readings that are outside the normal spectrum for healthy people. (That might go without saying! It's almost always the combination of factors that's important.)

But it might also provide reassurance if you have a question about a particular organ or function, or (on the other hand) confirm a suspicion that something's not quite right.

I have to add! (Context, to readers who may not know him: wnlight (Warren) is a very experienced and accomplished dowser.)
    It'd be MOST interesting to compare the machine's output with your dowsing results on particular questions. (Meant quite seriously!)

And, a joke (to understand, read some of the previous posts on the thread): Maybe if you open Warren up, there's nothing in there either. But the dowsing still works perfectly.
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 30th September 2016 at 01:49.

26. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Atlas (30th September 2016), conk (30th September 2016), dan33 (1st August 2021), Ewan (30th September 2016), fourty-two (12th March 2017), Johnny (4th October 2016), kanishk (30th September 2016), Nick Matkin (30th September 2016), Reinhard (30th September 2016), Ron Mauer Sr (30th September 2016), toppy (30th September 2016), wnlight (1st October 2016)

27. Link to Post #34
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Got it last night - that was super fast coming from China, though somewhat expected because the shipping cost almost as much as the unit itself. I haven't had a chance to load the software and try it out yet. It also came with this TENS therapy system. That's what the sandals are part of - TENS stands for Transcutaneous Electrical Nerve Stimulation - whatever that means. I'll give that a try at some point too. The manual is in terrible broken english. The software is definitely older school Windows (they mention Windows 98/Me in the manual). I like the hieroglyphics on the case.

Will post again once I try it out.

28. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Rex For This Post:

Atlas (4th October 2016), Bill Ryan (4th October 2016), conk (4th October 2016), dan33 (1st August 2021), Johnny (4th October 2016), kanishk (5th October 2016), toppy (11th October 2016)

29. Link to Post #35
    India Avalon Member
    Thanks

Dr. Bill Deagle on his site here: http://www.nutrimedical.com/products...roduct.id=4294 is selling the QRMA device naming it as [QRMA BioPLASM MetaPathiaGR HUNTER BIORESONANCE] there.

So I searched and it seems like this is the device sited here: http://pprdi.com/ he is selling on his website.

You can find the device with same name on Alibaba website. Maybe those are the genuine ones. If anyone is able to find a place where you can buy these models of QRMA and NLS Bio-resonance devices directly, then it will be very good.

Other links: http://www.healthycarer.com/how-to-order.html
    http://www.3d-nls-health-analyzer.co...d-therapy.html

30. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to kanishk For This Post:

Bill Ryan (5th October 2016), dan33 (1st August 2021), Johnny (5th October 2016), toppy (11th October 2016)

31. Link to Post #36
    Thanks

How does it work then?

I looked at the last link in post #35 and saw "..an analogue-free investigation system..."; "Non-linear analysis.."; "..analysis of the vortex magnetic field..."; etc.

Call me old fashioned, but that sounds like top-quality woo to me.

Someone please tell me this is a real thing based on real, measured results from evidence collected from a statistically significant number of patients and independently confirmed.

Thanks.

32. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Nick Matkin For This Post:

Atlas (5th October 2016), Bill Ryan (5th October 2016), dan33 (1st August 2021), Johnny (5th October 2016), kanishk (5th October 2016), toppy (11th October 2016)

33. Link to Post #37
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

I tried it last night. Everything worked with no issues. It was simple to use. I held the device in my left hand, clicked start, and within about 1-2 minutes it ran through all its tests. I didn't feel anything while it was doing its thing. It generated over 20 pages of reports on the different areas tested.

From what I know about myself, it got it right. I have 2 chronic pain issues and it reported on one of them. The other one didn't seem to be an area that it specifically looked at (lower back) unless I missed it somewhere. There are quite a number of results that are hard to check without blood or other tests. There's a summary page that basically gives advice on how to improve the areas that need help - like taking certain types of supplements to target these issues.

I'll probably give some of these suggestions a try and see what happens.

I'm going to run it again using my right hand to see if the results match. And I'll run the rest of the family through it as well.

34. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Rex For This Post:

Atlas (5th October 2016), Bill Ryan (5th October 2016), conk (6th October 2016), dan33 (1st August 2021), Johnny (5th October 2016), kanishk (5th October 2016), toppy (11th October 2016)

35. Link to Post #38
    Thanks

Could we have an update on the efficacy of this device from those who have used it?

Thanks.

36. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Nick Matkin For This Post:

Bill Ryan (12th March 2017), dan33 (1st August 2021), Eva2 (29th April 2021), Johnny (13th March 2017)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2