+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 6 LastLast

Thread: New Age Lie

1. Link to Post #1
    England Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,327 times in 899 posts

Default New Age Lie

I was looking at youtube at some of the videos on channelling and the 3rd eye, a lot of these now have got so ridiculous, and try to goad us into jumping on board and float through lovely astral clouds of beautiful colours like superman or something.

Well I found this video, and I would like anyone to start listening at 34.55 when Carolyn Hamlett starts talking (before that there are some strange women in a trance ~ a bit weird actually!)

Carolyn Hamlett said that yet again this is another way that satan is controlling us through channelling and affecting our brain chemistry, spiritual cord, & physical neuro transmitters. We get to feel happy and healthy by eating good food and less fluoride and practise yoga. But this is all a new age agenda by the demonic hierarchy to trick people, because it is satan's plan for us to give him the keys and put him in the driver's seat, and this is why it is being promoted a lot now.

She said the egyptians with the all seeing horos eye used to be involved in demonic practises, and this will be the new globalist religion further down the line (although they wont call it religion) when we tire of the present religions. This can be quite dangerous to open up the demonic realm, as it is not easy to close it again, and can give us short & long term effects.

I'm definately not going to do any more meditating.

2. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Sueanne47 For This Post:

AutumnW (25th September 2016), Baby Steps (25th September 2016), Cartomancer (17th October 2016), Daozen (25th September 2016), ElfeMya (25th September 2016), greybeard (25th September 2016), Heart-2-Heart (25th September 2016), joeecho (25th September 2016), marique3652 (28th September 2016), mojo (25th September 2016), Rich (25th September 2016), RunningDeer (25th September 2016), Stephanie (25th September 2016), Woody (25th September 2016), ZooLife (25th September 2016)

3. Link to Post #2
    United States Avalon Member RunningDeer's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 168,300 times in 18,139 posts

Default Re: New Age Lie

The continuing series from the team of Mr. and Mrs. Endall Beall and Doug Michael is eye opening, confirming and a delight to read and listen to (Doug Michael YouTube). Warning: colorful language

Strive to Be
    by Doug Michael

You must strive to be your own leader, your own teacher, your own shaman, your own guru.
    The moment you externalize to find your answer is when it is all given away and all is lost.
    The only truth, the only guidance and the only answer already exists within you.
    There is no outside savior, no authority over you; the only true path to salvation is internal.
    Follow the road that leads within.

Controlling the Human Herd Pastoralism and Social Engineering

Published on Jul 2, 2016

In this segment, Doug examines the regimenting of human beings through herd management and crowd psychology. All images contained herein are used for educational purposes only, in accordance with Fair Use.

http://www.demystifyingthemystical.com/
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pastora...
    http://www.dougmichaeltruth.com/
    New Paradigm Transcripts: https://www.createspace.com/6116456

Why Eroding Beliefs is Important

Published on Apr 5, 2016

In this segment, Doug discusses why it's crucial to examine cultural, social, religious and all other systems of belief and to allow them to fall into the dust where they belong. All images contained herein are used for educational purposes only, in accordance with Fair Use.

New Paradigm Transcripts: https://www.createspace.com/6116456 Discount code: W9SSG6JV

Destroying Spiritual Myths Ascension, Abundance and Material Gain

Published on Aug 18, 2016

Doug examines the ascension myth, along with the erroneous ideas of non-judgement and manifestation. He also explores the perspective that nothing is sacred or "divine." Photography by Yardley Pearson.

http://www.ascensionsymptoms.com/
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M9bmv...
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z0O_V...
    http://www.demystifyingthemystical.com/
    http://www.redbubble.com/people/endallbeall/portfolio
    http://www.yardleypearson.com/
    Last edited by RunningDeer; 25th September 2016 at 03:43.

4. The Following 22 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

6pounder (27th September 2016), Arcturian108 (26th September 2016), AutumnW (25th September 2016), avid (25th September 2016), Baby Steps (25th September 2016), bettye198 (12th October 2016), Cartomancer (17th October 2016), ElfeMya (25th September 2016), Fellow Aspirant (25th September 2016), greybeard (25th September 2016), Heart-2-Heart (25th September 2016), joeecho (25th September 2016), marique3652 (28th September 2016), mojo (25th September 2016), neutronstar (11th October 2016), Orph (25th September 2016), Shannon (25th September 2016), Stephanie (25th September 2016), Sueanne47 (25th September 2016), TraineeHuman (26th September 2016), wnlight (25th September 2016), ZooLife (25th September 2016)

5. Link to Post #3
    England Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,327 times in 899 posts

Thank you Running Deer, you've given me a lot of reading to do! all we have to do is love..

6. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Sueanne47 For This Post:

AutumnW (25th September 2016), Baby Steps (25th September 2016), ElfeMya (25th September 2016), Elisheva (25th September 2016), greybeard (25th September 2016), Heart-2-Heart (25th September 2016), Michelle Marie (26th September 2016), mojo (25th September 2016), Rich (25th September 2016), RunningDeer (25th September 2016), Shannon (25th September 2016), Stephanie (25th September 2016)

7. Link to Post #4
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Sueanne47 (here)
    all we have to do is love..
    That's one of my top three list.

Some notes:

All religions are sprinkled with truth to guide humanity down dead-end paths and propaganda at the hands of the inorganics to move and create a collective hive mind. They pedal to convince you to give your power away to some self-perceived set of spiritual short cuts. (Fabian Theosophy and Fake Gurus)

The concept of the divine form in any form is nothing but a cognitive trap of submission into a fabricated belief system not of human design. The Hapiym mind virus has controlled our consciousness since our species was created. It’s come about at the hands of the ancient gods and the inorganic hive mind of the cosmic hapiym collective has kept humanity subservient throughout the ages with all their doctrines of divine submission.

Psoyca represents pragmatic cognitive advancement without the reliance on mystical interpretations that the word spirit represents to the first cognition perceptual reality. With the word psoyca , there is absolutely no reliance on any concept of a supernatural higher consciousness than one's own consciousness.

A repost:

Wisdom Nuggets, by: Doug Michael
    [article]

Snippets:

- Happiness is not something you find or pursue; it is something that is created from within.

- Honor diversity. Celebrate uniqueness and individualism. Cherish the beauty in selfhood and respect everyone’s right to be a self. Reject collectivism and the erroneous belief in authority.

- My education began once I finished school and began to unlearn everything the establishment taught me. There are two types of education; the one we receive from the system and the one we give to ourselves. Which do you think is more valuable?

- Those who have extinguished the light within themselves often live to extinguish yours. Hold compassion for the self-murdered yet do not allow them to destroy what you have cultivated within yourself. Sometimes compassion involves allowing someone to dwell within their self-created prison but also having enough compassion for yourself to not allow it to affect you negatively.

- The greatest threat to the establishment today is the person who can think independently and maintains the ability to continuously scrutinize what they think they know. The challenger of conventional thought, the critical thinker, the man or woman of ideas is the enemy, the one who walks alone.

She will not join, she will not conform, she will not waver. She has detached from the herd. The free thinker is perceived as the dangerous one. His ideas are a danger to the system, to his peers and to the rigid confines of ego centered consciousness. He is a rebel in the truest sense. He/she is the sane amongst the unsane, the one whose guidance comes only from within. Think for yourself and watch the lie become dust beneath your feet!

- You have been trained your whole life to silence your inner voice. You have been conditioned to distrust your own inherent intelligence, to externalize to find that which can only be found within. You have been hypnotized to beLIEve that you are only the thinker, not the perceiver, that you are powerless, weak and small. The lies must be put to rest, and you must stand within your own magnificence if you are ever to affect change in your life and in the world.

Last edited by RunningDeer; 27th September 2016 at 17:23.

8. The Following 25 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

6pounder (27th September 2016), AutumnW (25th September 2016), avid (25th September 2016), Awakening2014 (27th September 2016), Baby Steps (25th September 2016), bettye198 (12th October 2016), BMJ (26th September 2016), Cara (25th September 2016), ElfeMya (25th September 2016), Elisheva (25th September 2016), Fellow Aspirant (25th September 2016), greybeard (25th September 2016), Heart-2-Heart (25th September 2016), joeecho (25th September 2016), Linderlou (25th September 2016), Longjohn (26th September 2016), mojo (25th September 2016), neutronstar (11th October 2016), norski (25th September 2016), onawah (13th October 2016), Orph (25th September 2016), Rich (25th September 2016), Sean (15th October 2016), Stephanie (25th September 2016), ZooLife (25th September 2016)

9. Link to Post #5
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,293 times in 2,822 posts

Old age - New age

Or what I like to refer to as

Meet the new boss
    Same as the old boss

10. Link to Post #6
    New Caledonia/ Australia/ Munich, Germany
    Thanks

Hey Suanne, thanks for bringing up the topic.
    I found New Age when I was young and in a complex situation and at the time it felt that I had, at least, some reasons to hope.
    On the different aspect your aised I would like to share my experience ( and really, that is all it is, my experience with it ) :

- Doing yoga : I am not a big practitioner, more an off / on newbie however each time I have practiced it I have experienced a significant shift in the perception I have of my own body, I don't mean the ideas I have in my mind about my body I mean the perception, physical way I feel my body. It lifted some kind of fog that is with me the rest of the time, I felt my legs for exmaple and their strength ( I was diagnosed with over the top leg strength when doing fitness tests, I never knew I had it before I did the fitness standards tests. ) and I felt them in a way I had never experienced. It has also helped me significantly release pain, physical pain stored in my body. Wil this make me become suddenly enlightened ? I don't know. I only know that yoga is beneficial for me though I am more like a brick on the mat than a pretzel.

- eating healthy : coming from a past of abuse I held the belief ( deep down and of course, out of my usual awareness ) that I was damaged good leading to a lot of self destructive and sabotaing behaviors. When I came across the " eating healthy is a way to love yourself " message, it took me a while to be able to do it and it helped diggiing out the traumas and their relationships to the programs I was running. I hate unhealthy ( and I really mean $hit ) for so long that my body developped a big bunch of reactions and allergies to a lot of food and it left me being able to eat nuts, seeds, fruits, veggies and meat. For ethical reasons I dumped the meat and staying with the rest of the food my body did not reject led me to a lot of discoveries on myself. I was not floating like superman on a cloud of ... I don't know what ;-) So eating healthy, is more like a journey to me but I am grateful I bumped into this concept while exploring the New Age thingy.

-less fluoride. I ditched a lot of products ( including water - acknowledged to have some and my teeth did not fall out. I did oil pulling for a while then made my own toothpaste. It works as good as the old Colgate... ( not advertising the brand but this is one of the major brand sold here along with Signal ). At first I had to adjust to the feeling of the home made thing but now I am happy with it. A good regular brushing makes my teeth whiter and I don't have all the residue in my mouth after using it. I also make my own deodorant that is so creamy it can be used as a moisturiser.
    Doing this has suprisingly made my life much simpler. I make a big batch of all the goodies, store them in the fridge ( tropical living here, so hot ) and use it as I need. I don't prodice more garbage as I keep them in recycled glass jar.

Overall, very much like you, I am not super extactic about a lof of things promised by the New Age. I followed the path and I still am in the same set of circumstances, chopping wood and carrying water and I did not fly in psychedelic clouds of color like I was superman.
    However , as an individual, some of the concepts I came accross during that New Age-y exploration really helped me change my life for the better and I am grateful.

If somebody has the trick to fly on the rainbow cloud, please don't hesitate to share !

Hugs to all !
    Love and Light

11. The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to ElfeMya For This Post:

Akasha (25th September 2016), Arcturian108 (26th September 2016), AutumnW (25th September 2016), avid (25th September 2016), Baby Steps (25th September 2016), Cara (25th September 2016), greybeard (25th September 2016), Heart-2-Heart (25th September 2016), joeecho (25th September 2016), Justplain (25th September 2016), marique3652 (28th September 2016), neutronstar (11th October 2016), Orph (25th September 2016), Rich (25th September 2016), RunningDeer (25th September 2016), Sueanne47 (25th September 2016), The Freedom Train (11th October 2016), Wind (26th September 2016), ZooLife (25th September 2016)

12. Link to Post #7
    Canada Avalon Member Fellow Aspirant's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,595 times in 1,002 posts

Sueanne47

While I think it's wise to 'be your own boss' and to dispense with the trappings of New Age gurus who offer to take you down the right 'path', I feel that you should continue your meditation.

"I'm definately not going to do any more meditating."

Meditation is a vehicle for spiritual awakening. In fact, meditation is likely to be the best way to discover your real self and your relation to the 'All'. The way to the sacred is bound up in personal intent. So, my advice, for what it's worth, is to keep your self in the driver's seat and focus on what you need. Look where it's gotten you so far!

Namaste,

Brian
    A human being is a part of the whole, called by us "Universe," a part limited in time and space. He experiences himself, his thoughts and feelings as something separate from the rest—a kind of optical delusion of his consciousness.

Albert E.

13. The Following 22 Users Say Thank You to Fellow Aspirant For This Post:

Arcturian108 (26th September 2016), AutumnW (25th September 2016), avid (25th September 2016), Baby Steps (25th September 2016), Catsquotl (25th September 2016), drneglector (26th September 2016), greybeard (25th September 2016), Heart-2-Heart (25th September 2016), joeecho (25th September 2016), Justplain (25th September 2016), kirolak (26th September 2016), mojo (25th September 2016), neutronstar (11th October 2016), onawah (13th October 2016), Orph (25th September 2016), peggy englebrake (26th September 2016), PurpleLama (25th September 2016), Rich (25th September 2016), RunningDeer (25th September 2016), Sueanne47 (25th September 2016), Wind (26th September 2016), ZooLife (25th September 2016)

14. Link to Post #8
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,261 times in 1,414 posts

I dont know, Suanne47 and Runningdeer, there is a very strong tradition from Eastern and Western mysticism that points to a central source to the multi-verse. Although it may be impossible to comprehend the infinite and eternal, that is where the source of all is.

The path to 'cosmic awareness' requires the vanquishing of the 'me-me' ego, which may be driven by the inorganic 'flyers' of Castenada fame. However, the little me in all of us is driven by selfishness and is not fundamentally controlled by the flyers but by its own self interest . My understanding is that when mini-me is transcended, then cosmic awareness, or consciousness, sets in.

If you want to read an account of the spiritual life of an eastern mystic, there's 'the Autobiography of a Yogi' by Yogananda. These yogis experience enhanced psychic abilities the closer they get to cosmic consciousness. Life is seen as an illusion. These mystics arent fooled by the devil, they are experiencing that we are all one at the source. The eternal and infinite creator is where our home is. That is no illusion nor deception.
    Last edited by Justplain; 25th September 2016 at 02:49.

15. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Justplain For This Post:

Arcturian108 (26th September 2016), AutumnW (25th September 2016), avid (25th September 2016), Baby Steps (25th September 2016), Fellow Aspirant (25th September 2016), greybeard (25th September 2016), joeecho (25th September 2016), mojo (25th September 2016), onawah (13th October 2016), peggy englebrake (26th September 2016), raff (25th September 2016), Rich (25th September 2016), RunningDeer (25th September 2016), Wind (26th September 2016), ZooLife (25th September 2016)

16. Link to Post #9
    Ecuador Honored, Retired Member. Warren passed on 2 July, 2020.
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,540 times in 864 posts

Well, I will continue to meditate. It has been good to me. I'm not really new-age. No yoga. I still enjoy meat. I am not religious in any respect. That includes any new age religions. I do not seem to fit into any flock!

17. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to wnlight For This Post:

AutumnW (25th September 2016), Baby Steps (25th September 2016), Fellow Aspirant (25th September 2016), greybeard (25th September 2016), Heart-2-Heart (25th September 2016), joeecho (25th September 2016), Justplain (25th September 2016), mojo (25th September 2016), neutronstar (11th October 2016), Orph (25th September 2016), Rich (25th September 2016), RunningDeer (25th September 2016), Wind (26th September 2016), wondering (25th September 2016), Yetti (25th September 2016), ZooLife (25th September 2016)

18. Link to Post #10
    United States Avalon Member ZooLife's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,079 times in 1,967 posts

Meditating has it's purpose just like being out in nature has its purpose.

Hint, they both have the same purpose along with countless others.
    I still have eyes to see what the world would have me see but that doesn't mean I believe. - Sara

19. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to ZooLife For This Post:

AutumnW (25th September 2016), Baby Steps (25th September 2016), Fellow Aspirant (25th September 2016), greybeard (25th September 2016), Heart-2-Heart (25th September 2016), joeecho (25th September 2016), Justplain (25th September 2016), Kryztian (26th September 2016), mojo (25th September 2016), neutronstar (11th October 2016), Orph (25th September 2016), peggy englebrake (26th September 2016), PurpleLama (25th September 2016), raff (25th September 2016), RunningDeer (25th September 2016), Wind (26th September 2016), wnlight (25th September 2016)

20. Link to Post #11
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,338 times in 435 posts

Meditation is being mindful.
    I would venture to say the aim is to have greater mastery of one's thoughts and to discover/uncover/recover one's natural inner state; of calm, creative, well-being...
    And one does not have to sit silently in a lotus position to do this

21. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to lunaflare For This Post:

AutumnW (25th September 2016), Baby Steps (25th September 2016), Fellow Aspirant (25th September 2016), greybeard (25th September 2016), Heart-2-Heart (25th September 2016), joeecho (25th September 2016), kirolak (26th September 2016), mojo (25th September 2016), neutronstar (11th October 2016), peggy englebrake (26th September 2016), raff (25th September 2016), Rich (25th September 2016), RunningDeer (25th September 2016), wnlight (25th September 2016), ZooLife (25th September 2016)

22. Link to Post #12
    Language
    English
    Thanks

I’ve done Tai Chi, a moving meditation, for twenty-eight years. I put it on hold for the summer. Along with my furniture and lamps, I dust off the matching cranberry zafu cushion and meditation mat.

The unseen family respects my decision to live the way of a spirit-human where I engage the Q&A’s and peace and love and life and spontaneity and joy and …

Rather than empty the mind, I reflect and process each moment on whatever comes up that keeps me from my core, where I’ve always been the same. I like it there.

And still in rare instances, I’m privy to things done without anyone doing.

Life is meditation.

Last edited by RunningDeer; 25th September 2016 at 04:29.

23. The Following 20 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

AutumnW (25th September 2016), avid (25th September 2016), Baby Steps (25th September 2016), Curt (25th September 2016), Fellow Aspirant (25th September 2016), greybeard (25th September 2016), Heart-2-Heart (25th September 2016), Hym (25th September 2016), joeecho (25th September 2016), marique3652 (28th September 2016), Mike (25th September 2016), mojo (25th September 2016), neutronstar (11th October 2016), Omi (25th September 2016), PurpleLama (25th September 2016), raff (25th September 2016), Rich (25th September 2016), Wind (26th September 2016), wnlight (25th September 2016), ZooLife (25th September 2016)

24. Link to Post #13
    United States Avalon Member ZooLife's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,079 times in 1,967 posts

Quote Posted by RunningDeer (here)

Life is meditation.

Oh my! That is it in a nutshell, Paula.

I still have eyes to see what the world would have me see but that doesn't mean I believe. - Sara

25. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to ZooLife For This Post:

Atlas (25th September 2016), Baby Steps (25th September 2016), Fellow Aspirant (25th September 2016), greybeard (25th September 2016), Hym (25th September 2016), joeecho (25th September 2016), mojo (25th September 2016), neutronstar (11th October 2016), PurpleLama (25th September 2016), raff (25th September 2016), Rich (25th September 2016), RunningDeer (25th September 2016), Wind (26th September 2016), Yetti (22nd October 2016)

26. Link to Post #14
    Scotland Avalon Member greybeard's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 68,860 times in 11,838 posts

New age is about getting--as in personal power/ control/creating and becoming a purified, better me.
    The Universe is not a Shopping Mall.

Meditation/Enlightenment is about finding the Self within, which is perfect, no improvement necessary or even possible.

As said its not a sit down job, its being aware of awareness.

Chris
    Be kind to all life, including your own, no matter what!!

27. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

AutumnW (25th September 2016), avid (25th September 2016), Baby Steps (25th September 2016), BMJ (26th September 2016), joeecho (25th September 2016), kirolak (26th September 2016), Kryztian (26th September 2016), marique3652 (28th September 2016), neutronstar (11th October 2016), raff (25th September 2016), Rich (25th September 2016), RunningDeer (25th September 2016), Wind (26th September 2016), wnlight (25th September 2016), ZooLife (25th September 2016)

28. Link to Post #15
    United States Avalon Member Mike's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 50,312 times in 5,692 posts

Quote Posted by RunningDeer (here)
    I’ve done Tai Chi, a moving meditation, for twenty-eight years. I put it on hold for the summer. Along with my furniture and lamps, I dust off the matching cranberry zafu cushion and meditation mat.

The unseen family respects my decision to live the way of a spirit-human where I engage the Q&A’s and peace and love and life and spontaneity and joy and …

Rather than empty the mind, I reflect and process each moment on whatever comes up that keeps me from my core, where I’ve always been the same. I like it there.

And still in rare instances, I’m privy to things done without anyone doing.

Life is meditation.

brilliant
    Last edited by ThePythonicCow; 25th September 2016 at 14:52.

29. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Mike For This Post:

AutumnW (25th September 2016), Baby Steps (25th September 2016), bettye198 (12th October 2016), greybeard (25th September 2016), neutronstar (11th October 2016), RunningDeer (25th September 2016)

30. Link to Post #16
    Language
    English
    Thanks

In fairness, its my age.

For years I went through, self improvement books, cds, videos, seminars--manifesting techniques, meditating to get some thing--ie enlightenment.

Again to be fair there is a place for improving self worth etc till you come to the place where it is no longer that relevant.

I have always been up for a challenge--the path of enlightenment is the most difficult but rewarding endeavor I have ever undertaken and it is downright dangerous to the notion that I am a separate individual, separate from "God" "One without a second"--creator---Self.
    The ego which is a separation device will kick and scream and make life seem to be difficult to keep one in avoidance of spiritual truth.

Not everyone is called to discover there true identity and thats just fine, took me long enough to get started to look within.

Meditation is important be it the seated kind, or out there in life being present--not sleep walking through the day.

Chris

31. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

AutumnW (25th September 2016), avid (25th September 2016), Baby Steps (25th September 2016), joeecho (25th September 2016), Justplain (25th September 2016), kirolak (26th September 2016), neutronstar (11th October 2016), Rich (25th September 2016), RunningDeer (25th September 2016), Wind (26th September 2016), wnlight (25th September 2016)

32. Link to Post #17
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,448 times in 297 posts

What is demonic? Sounds like a simple question but it is not in a mindscape that has been seeded by religions.
    I think of 'demonic' as a quaint reference to beings outside of our dimension who have an anti-life agenda. But then so do a lot of those classified as non-demonic.
    Dear Sueanne47, they are trying to make you afraid of taking your freedom into your own hands. If you meditate, if you study getting out of your current programming. you will see more. 'More' includes the good, the bad and the ugly. Do not allow yourself to be suppressed. Do not obey. Do not allow others to tell you how to think.

33. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Marikins For This Post:

Atlas (25th September 2016), AutumnW (25th September 2016), DeDukshyn (26th September 2016), Rich (25th September 2016)

34. Link to Post #18
    On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,228 times in 3,216 posts

35. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Atlas For This Post:

AutumnW (25th September 2016), raff (26th September 2016), Rich (25th September 2016), Yetti (22nd October 2016)

36. Link to Post #19
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 45,445 times in 8,541 posts

I'd say that no one should take any one "youtube video" without a shaker full of salt ... or two.

My answer to your statement on meditating is simply this: https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...editation-now-
    When you are one step ahead of the crowd, you are a genius.
    Two steps ahead, and you are deemed a crackpot.

37. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to DeDukshyn For This Post:

Atlas (25th September 2016), AutumnW (25th September 2016), Fellow Aspirant (26th September 2016), greybeard (25th September 2016), Rich (25th September 2016), Wind (26th September 2016)

38. Link to Post #20
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by DeDukshyn (here)

I'd say that no one should take any one "youtube video" without a shaker full of salt ... or two.

My answer to your statement on meditating is simply this: https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...editation-now-
    If anyone wants what DeDukshyn is pointing to on the linked thread then they need to do --the work consistently.
    The egoic mind does not want a quiet mind, it will do all it can to distract you in order that it, the noisy one, will survive.
    Millions of points of view on U tube--there is only one you.

Chris

39. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

Atlas (25th September 2016), DeDukshyn (26th September 2016), kirolak (26th September 2016), marique3652 (28th September 2016), neutronstar (11th October 2016), PurpleLama (25th September 2016), Rich (25th September 2016), Wind (26th September 2016)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 6 LastLast