Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 6 LastLast

Thread: New Age Lie

1. Link to Post #21
    England Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,327 times in 899 posts

Default Re: New Age Lie

Thanks everyone!

I just want to show you what I mean by superman, this guy is cute, but come on, does he honestly think we would open our minds and hear an arcturian or whatever speaking to us? and what would we do with a galactic wand?!?

I'd just like to relax, eat good food & chill! I dont wanna channel no alien....or demon!

There is also Dynamo the famous magician, someone on his video commented that Jinns were using him and they are involved in majic, mediums, channelling, hypnotism, chamanism, astral projection.

Last edited by Sueanne47; 25th September 2016 at 19:33.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Sueanne47 For This Post:

Atlas (25th September 2016), Baby Steps (25th September 2016), lake (25th September 2016), Rich (25th September 2016)

3. Link to Post #22
    Scotland Avalon Member greybeard's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 68,860 times in 11,838 posts

Dear Sueanne47
    Mediation has got nothing to do with listening for voices, connecting with, channeling and so forth.
    Nothing to do with all the New Age stuff on the Internet.

Meditation is about quietening your mind and in that peace and stillness--your own Self can be uncovered--your true identity.

Spirituality is about one thing and one thing only and that is realizing the Self.
    Meditation is a tool that can assist in this.

Chris
    Be kind to all life, including your own, no matter what!!

4. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

Atlas (25th September 2016), Baby Steps (25th September 2016), DeDukshyn (11th October 2016), drneglector (26th September 2016), Justplain (26th September 2016), lake (25th September 2016), PurpleLama (25th September 2016), raff (26th September 2016), Rich (25th September 2016), RunningDeer (25th September 2016), Sueanne47 (25th September 2016), Wind (26th September 2016)

5. Link to Post #23
    On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,228 times in 3,216 posts

Quote Posted by Sueanne47 (here)
    [...] Dynamo the famous magician
    Dynamo's trick caught on camera

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Atlas For This Post:

lake (25th September 2016), RunningDeer (25th September 2016), Sueanne47 (25th September 2016)

7. Link to Post #24
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,808 times in 2,892 posts

Quote I'm definately not going to do any more meditating.
    1 question for you Sueanne47
    Actually ask yourself this question.
    What has meditation done that I feel is harming me, for me to stop?
    Am i giving into others fears and propaganda.
    What can I really do to find my own truth with out falling into the simplicity of fear from others.
    Namaste-Matte

MY LATEST BOOK: "INTRUDERS UPON THE REALM"
    JOIN ME IN MY NEW ONGOING PROJECT
    My Bitchute
    My Music
    My Books
    Project: Shadowstalker

Once you get past the fear of darkness, you can find the things hidden in the shadows..

8. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to shadowstalker For This Post:

Atlas (25th September 2016), greybeard (25th September 2016), Justplain (26th September 2016), lake (25th September 2016), Rich (25th September 2016), RunningDeer (25th September 2016), Wind (26th September 2016)

9. Link to Post #25
    Netherlands Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,639 times in 506 posts

There's a few additional questions to ask after that. What is meditation. Which flavours are there. what purpose do they serve etc.

I've come to see meditations like programming languages. there are a ton of them out there and most have been created to solve a different problem. or even though they can all solve a simmilar problem. one is usually better equipt to solve it eloquently. whilst another solves it crudely. Like when you only have a hammer each problem will look like a nail. Get the right tool for the problem at hand.

with love
    eelco

10. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Catsquotl For This Post:

Atlas (25th September 2016), greybeard (25th September 2016), lake (25th September 2016), PurpleLama (25th September 2016), Rich (25th September 2016), RunningDeer (25th September 2016), Sueanne47 (25th September 2016)

11. Link to Post #26
    Thanks
    Thanked 55,042 times in 8,169 posts

I've heard and read some pretty whacky notions about meditation. All of them lost in chasing a cerebral tail around in circles.

It might be better to use a new word for it, since "meditation" has become like an Italian design studio version of a turd and toothpick kit.

I've been calling it a 'reeboot' lately. It defines it as distinctly other than any kind of "process", that even now, 3 or 4 decaded after the power gurus, is more noise than signal.
    ..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

12. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

Atlas (25th September 2016), greybeard (25th September 2016), lake (25th September 2016), PurpleLama (25th September 2016), Rich (25th September 2016), RunningDeer (25th September 2016), Sueanne47 (25th September 2016), Wind (26th September 2016)

13. Link to Post #27
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 95,891 times in 15,481 posts

Picking a meditation that's right for one is like going to the village market to get some fruits and vegetables... first you have to pick a market that sells only certified organic product (i.e. not poisoned by Monsanto's roundup/glyphosate)... then you look and smell and weight and... whatever one does to pick the right one for today or next week...

Anyways, the results can be quite amazing:

An elementary school has kids meditate instead of punishing them and the results are profound

John Vibes Free Thought Project Sun, 18 Sep 2016 20:49 UTC

It was recently reported that Robert W. Coleman Elementary in West Baltimore will be taking a new and holistic approach to disciplining students. Instead of punishing them or sending them to the principal's office, administrators will now be sending children to "the mindful moment room" where they will be able to meditate and wind down.

The new policy has been in place for over a year, and in the time that the meditation room has been set up, there has actually been no suspensions throughout the entire year.

The program is an initiative organized by the Holistic Life Foundation, a Baltimore-based nonprofit organization committed to nurturing the wellness of children and adults in underserved communities.

Andres Gonzalez, one of the organizers of the project, says that children are even bringing home what they are learning to their families.
    "That's how you stop the trickle-down effect, when Mom or Pops has a hard day and yells at the kids, and then the kids go to school and yell at their friends," he says. "We've had parents tell us, 'I came home the other day stressed out, and my daughter said, Hey, Mom, you need to sit down. I need to teach you how to breathe,'" Gonzalez said.
    There are many advantages to meditation, which are now being confirmed by scientific studies. We have learned through scientific research that meditation can relieve pain, enhance creativity, relieve stress and boost immune systems. In 1998, a breakthrough study published in the Journal of the American Medical Association, by a DR. Dean Ornish showed that meditation can actually reverse heart disease. This study lasted for over 5 years and involved various control groups that all had coronary artery disease, and only one of these groups practiced meditation. Amazingly the group that practiced meditation had actually managed to reverse the effects of the illness.

The consistent application of bringing one's attention to the present moment is key to any form of meditation. This means that nearly any experience can be meditative. A bike ride, a walk under the stars, writing poetry, or any practice that offers individual quiet time within your own heart and mind can be considered a form of meditation.

Over time, various teachers organized their specific meditation practices into cohesive styles and philosophies, each with its own instructions and insights. Around the 5th and 6th centuries BCE, Confucian and Taoist meditations appear in China, and Hindu, Jain, and Buddhist meditations developed in India.

These various schools of meditation taught different methods for remaining in the present moment, some involving the counting of breaths, contemplative thought, or repeating sacred words and sounds known as Mantras.

There are also different types of meditation positions. Some schools practice sitting cross-legged ("lotus" or "half lotus"), walking, or lying down meditation. You also may have noticed that certain traditions will feature symbolic hand gestures and positions during their meditation. These are known as mudras and are found in Hindu and Buddhist practices. People also meditate for different reasons. Most people would say that meditation can be a religious or spiritual experience, while others find it to be a helpful relaxation and anger management tool.

In this one Baltimore school, the powers of living in the present are coming to fruition.
    "La réalité est un rêve que l'on fait atterrir" San Antonio AKA F. Dard

Troll-hood motto: Never, ever, however, whatsoever, to anyone, a point concede.

14. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

Atlas (25th September 2016), Baby Steps (25th September 2016), greybeard (25th September 2016), lake (25th September 2016), PurpleLama (26th September 2016), Rich (25th September 2016), RunningDeer (25th September 2016), Sueanne47 (25th September 2016)

15. Link to Post #28
    Great Britain Avalon Member Baby Steps's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,663 times in 1,521 posts

dear Suanne,

focussing on nothing measurably calms the mind and promotes mental health.

as we progress with this, our ability to maintain focus increases, and this is a very valuable ability.

increased ability to focus helps as needed but including:

- staying in the now, not carrying stories from the past that distract one, helps one to become a more effective human.
    - if visioning and journeying is your bag focus is essential
    - if focus on a manifestation is needed, cosmic ordering or commanding the universe to manifest, which is a quantum as well as spiritual process ( if indeed such a distinction exists at all) then the calm mind is powerful

Ps all thoughts are demons, they are not good or bad, the question is do you master them or do they master you

God bless
    Last edited by Baby Steps; 25th September 2016 at 21:30.
    we have subcontracted the business of healing people to Companies who profit from sickness.

16. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Baby Steps For This Post:

Atlas (25th September 2016), greybeard (25th September 2016), lake (25th September 2016), PurpleLama (26th September 2016), Rich (25th September 2016), RunningDeer (25th September 2016), Sueanne47 (25th September 2016)

17. Link to Post #29
    On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,228 times in 3,216 posts

Quote Posted by Hervé (here)
    [...] the Holistic Life Foundation, a Baltimore-based nonprofit organization committed to nurturing the wellness of children and adults in underserved communities.
    The Holistic Life Foundation and its work with urban youth introducing them to yoga:

18. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Atlas For This Post:

greybeard (25th September 2016), Hervé (25th September 2016), Justplain (26th September 2016), lake (25th September 2016), Rich (25th September 2016), Sueanne47 (25th September 2016)

19. Link to Post #30
    Thanks

Quote Posted by shadowstalker (here)
    Actually ask yourself this question.
    What has meditation done that I feel is harming me, for me to stop?
    What can I really do to find my own truth with out falling into the simplicity of fear from others.
    I liked to sit in silence in the sun, empty my head of thought, and keep the world outside. But if my Pineal gland became awakened, I feel I dont know what I'll be entering into. I'm afraid of any archonic energy messing with my mind.

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Sueanne47 For This Post:

Baby Steps (25th September 2016), lake (25th September 2016), Rich (25th September 2016)

21. Link to Post #31
    Language
    English
    Thanks

The only thing to be frightened of is fear---nothing is going to get you in the somewhat unlikely event that the Pineal gland awakes.
    .I say unlikely as its much talked about in new age but not in spiritual circles.
    I have never met anyone that this has genuinely happened to.
    Why worry?

Chris

22. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

Akasha (25th September 2016), lake (25th September 2016), PurpleLama (26th September 2016), Rich (25th September 2016), Wind (26th September 2016)

23. Link to Post #32
    Thanks

So what Carolyn Hamlett said about the demonic realm is all a crock of sh*te Chris?

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sueanne47 For This Post:

greybeard (25th September 2016), Rich (25th September 2016)

25. Link to Post #33
    Language
    English
    Thanks

So what Carolyn Hamlett said about the demonic realm is all a crock of sh*te Chris?
    I have never heard of her but the Internet is full of people selling--fear.

You have choice you can listen to these videos or spend time finding the truth within you.

Listening to Eckhart Tolle, Mooji or other enlightened people will lift you,
    There are thousands of years of history behind enlightened teachings and their personal experience---Christ was the Truth.

Chris

26. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

lake (25th September 2016), PurpleLama (26th September 2016), Rich (25th September 2016), Sueanne47 (25th September 2016), Wind (26th September 2016)

27. Link to Post #34
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,531 times in 811 posts

Quote Posted by shadowstalker (here)
    I'm afraid of any archonic energy messing with my mind.
    Quote Posted by greybeard (here)
    The only thing to be frightened of is fear
    There is nothing to be of fear about....you are already dead (this means that YOU cannot die as YOU already are dead but still YOU can read this lol).......there can be no fear,
    The beings that can 'visit' you are just a slight difference of frequency from you....this is why you cannot see them but they can see and interact with you. (I have been there as them....now thats a thing)
    You only have to conceive of your own nature as higher to eliminate their impact upon you.

28. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to lake For This Post:

Baby Steps (25th September 2016), greybeard (25th September 2016), Sueanne47 (25th September 2016)

29. Link to Post #35
    United States Avalon Member RunningDeer's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 168,300 times in 18,139 posts

Quote Posted by Atlas (here)
    [...] Dynamo the famous magician
    Dynamo's trick caught on camera
    Grrr, damn ads. Twice the video got kick off. Here it is on YouTube + snap shot.

Amazing Dynamo's trick caught on camera

30. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Atlas (25th September 2016), Baby Steps (25th September 2016), lake (25th September 2016)

31. Link to Post #36
    Thanks

So if have quite strength, peace and feel fearless, nothing demonic can channel me if I 'do' become awakened?

Lake ~ can you please tell me more about your experience as 'them'?

32. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sueanne47 For This Post:

Baby Steps (25th September 2016), lake (25th September 2016)

33. Link to Post #37
    Thanks

I loved watching Dynamo though!! especially the walk down the tall building, turning the fountain to ice, bringing the butterflies in the wallpaper to life and the levitating on Christ the Redeemer

(movie soundtrack 'mighty joe young' on last video)
    Last edited by Sueanne47; 25th September 2016 at 23:14.

34. Link to Post #38
    Language
    English
    Thanks

So if have quite strength, peace and feel fearless, nothing demonic can channel me if I 'do' become awakened?

Lake ~ can you please tell me more about your experience as 'them'?
    Nothing can channel through you without you wanting that to happen---when you are fully awakened --that thought will not cross your mind.
    Just stay away from wolves in sheep's clothing---you get affected by what you continually imbibe.
    Choose health giving, uplifting positive topics/input is all I suggest.

Are you looking for "love" in all the wrong places?

Chris

35. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

Akasha (26th September 2016), Baby Steps (25th September 2016), lake (25th September 2016), Sueanne47 (25th September 2016)

36. Link to Post #39
    Great Britain Avalon Member Baby Steps's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,663 times in 1,521 posts

Quote Posted by Baby Steps (here)
    dear Suanne,

focussing on nothing measurably calms the mind and promotes mental health.

as we progress with this, our ability to maintain focus increases, and this is a very valuable ability.

increased ability to focus helps as needed but including:

- staying in the now, not carrying stories from the past that distract one, helps one to become a more effective human.
    - if visioning and journeying is your bag focus is essential
    - if focus on a manifestation is needed, cosmic ordering or commanding the universe to manifest, which is a quantum as well as spiritual process ( if indeed such a distinction exists at all) then the calm mind is powerful

Ps all thoughts are demons, they are not good or bad, the question is do you master them or do they master you

God bless
    From Barbara Markiniak - ' Bringers of the dawn'

" the ability to use the human will over the human mind is your ultimate resource. This ability to master the body according to your will is exactly what the people in charge of the planet do not want you to figure out. As more of you become sovereign and in charge of your own frequency , those who do not want the new frequency here will bring an opposite frequency to create chaos, confusion and polarity. Always, whenever a society is on the verge of a huge leap or change , there are diametrically opposed activities. "
    we have subcontracted the business of healing people to Companies who profit from sickness.

37. The Following User Says Thank You to Baby Steps For This Post:

Sueanne47 (25th September 2016)

38. Link to Post #40
    Thanks

So if I say it again ~ I'm never gonna meditate ......will you all together tell me to shut up?
    Last edited by Sueanne47; 25th September 2016 at 23:04.

39. The Following User Says Thank You to Sueanne47 For This Post:

Baby Steps (25th September 2016)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 6 LastLast