Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 3 6 LastLast

Thread: New Age Lie

1. Link to Post #41
    Great Britain Avalon Member Baby Steps's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,727 times in 1,526 posts

Default Re: New Age Lie

Quote Posted by Sueanne47 (here)
    So if I say it again ~ I'm never gonna meditate ......will you all together tell me to shut up?
    Guffawing!

So what about prayer? And what's the distinction?
    we have subcontracted the business of healing people to Companies who profit from sickness.

2. Link to Post #42
    United States Avalon Member RunningDeer's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 168,304 times in 18,139 posts

So if I say it again ~ I'm never gonna meditate ......will you all together tell me to shut up?
    Not I
    You do you ♡
    That’s the beauty of creation
    You = artist+brush+paint+scape
    They're all you

Last edited by RunningDeer; 26th September 2016 at 00:40.

3. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Baby Steps (25th September 2016), Fellow Aspirant (26th September 2016), Sueanne47 (25th September 2016)

4. Link to Post #43
    England Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,327 times in 899 posts

Quote Posted by Baby Steps (here)
    So what about prayer? And what's the distinction?
    ???? sorry baby I didnt get that?

I was thinking earlier, wouldnt it be just great if we could all meet up at some point? I know we all live at 4 corners of the earth, ...I'd so look forward to it.

Blessings Runningdeer

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Sueanne47 For This Post:

Baby Steps (25th September 2016), RunningDeer (26th September 2016), sheme (26th September 2016)

6. Link to Post #44
    Thanks

Sorry, please never shut up, keep being the enchanting person that you are.

I meant, if you are avoiding meditation, do you pray or have an opinion on it?

Not coming from a judgemental place, am still working this stuff out for myself !
    we have subcontracted the business of healing people to Companies who profit from sickness.

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Baby Steps For This Post:

greybeard (26th September 2016), RunningDeer (26th September 2016), Sueanne47 (26th September 2016)

8. Link to Post #45
    England Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,327 times in 899 posts

@ Babysteps 'please never shut up' ~ your the 1st to have said that!!

Yes I do pray, when I take the dog in the park or in the garden I pray to give thanks for the lovely plants and the food I have (I never take it for granted) and I pray & light candles in the church when someone needs help & guidance, and I always pray before work starts so I hope i dont get a sh*t day ahead of me

As we get older we need our rest too..

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sueanne47 For This Post:

Baby Steps (26th September 2016), greybeard (26th September 2016)

10. Link to Post #46
    United States Avalon Member Michelle Marie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,098 times in 2,584 posts

Direct perception of Truth within clears up a lot.

Love in and love out...like breathing!

MM
    ~*~ "The best way to predict the future is to create it." - Peter Drucker ~*~ “To laugh often and much; to win the respect of intelligent people and the affection of children...to leave the world a better place...to know even one life has breathed easier because you have lived. This is to have succeeded.” -Ralph Waldo Emerson ~*~ "Creative minds always have been known to survive any kind of bad training." - Anna Freud ~*~

11. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Michelle Marie For This Post:

Fellow Aspirant (26th September 2016), greybeard (26th September 2016), RunningDeer (26th September 2016), Sueanne47 (26th September 2016)

12. Link to Post #47
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

Sueanne47 There is a practice I like (yes, some might consider it a type of meditation), which is called "mindfulness" . For example, if you are gardening (or scrubbing the floor) you balance and ground your energy to get centered and just be aware of all that is around you (hear the wind and the birds, be aware of the plants and that they are sentinent, etc.). Do not put your attention on past experiences or plan the grocery list, just be aware. When walking mindfully you don't think about your destination or what you will do there, with each step you feel the earth. Sometimes I feel like a monk or nun in a monastery when I am doing this. Well, you get the idea. Also everyone on this path of awakening should have a daily practice where they use some type of protection-there are many different methods to explore. (ask a shaman). A person is just as open to negative energies/entities in our daily lives (or even more if you get wasted on drugs or alcohol for example). Archons are messing with all of us frequently. They have no power to do anything physically to anything in the 3D world; all they can do is plant doubts in your mind or try to get you upset about something so they can steal energy or make you afraid/angry/jealous and hope you will do something stupid. They are like naughty children making scary noises outside your house. Just ignore them and give them no energy. It becomes easy to tell their interference from your own thoughts. But I can't think of any reason why the practice of mindfulness would make you more open to negatives influences. If anything you become more aware if that sort of thing is trying to influence you. So to answer your question, please don't shut up. However, we can't promise to stop nagging either.

13. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to peggy englebrake For This Post:

Baby Steps (26th September 2016), Fellow Aspirant (26th September 2016), greybeard (26th September 2016), RunningDeer (26th September 2016), Sueanne47 (26th September 2016)

14. Link to Post #48
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,021 times in 294 posts

I've found New Age Energies are characterized, more than anything, as conduits through which attacks can travel either into the adept or through the practitioner to another. They also accomplish a "setting" of emotional/mental states in New Age followers.

Yoga/stretching/breathing techniques are valuable pursuits so long as one is aware that there are prearranged trap doors meant to be "discovered" as if the process used to find them allowed them to "earn" each trap as a "reward".

Yoga/meditating/breathing techniques often, after time, lend one to Extra-Sensory experiences and a sense of a deeper awareness of one's self.
    The New Age offers its victims its version of these sorts of answers- not ones that will improve you from your core; not ones that will enable you to have a real affect in the real world, ones that convince you that's what you're doing when all the while you're being used to accomplish the goals of those that control this planet. Your being and intent becomes ensnared to serve their purpose.

"It's all demonic- don't meditate" is a crutch; a preliminary response based on personal beliefs. Growth is incumbent upon people that want to see change in the world, identifying false directions pursued toward that end is necessary, writing off methods to be used for growth because they may lead to traps is not.

I've highlighted ties of New Age to Nazism and NWO interests, and give a context through which the whole New Age process/belief structures is seen as a method to turn unsuspecting adherents into impotent physiological delivery nodes of attacks launched by this system. It's way out there at first glance and I know it's common to dismiss the New Age (if speaking against it) as work of Satan or some other preternatural embodiment of evil.

Advanced scientific applications are at play here; a science that works to the detriment of sentient consciousness is being executed. Consider the info in my threads below if you'd like to read more from this angle and know I'm very much in line with "Be your own guide" (thanks running deer).

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...WO-the-NEW-AGE

And, placing the evil works this technologically assisted sorcery covers for into a hierarchy; working to capture the nature of these peoples' reasoning and identifying some of the actual technological constructs at work:

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...-how-they-work

"They be on some 'got this, squat this, reroute the power grid.' Cops can't stop this- "over our dead body b*tch." -"Sike" by Astrnautalis
    Last edited by boutreality; 26th September 2016 at 16:23.

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to boutreality For This Post:

RunningDeer (26th September 2016), Sueanne47 (26th September 2016)

16. Link to Post #49
    Romania Avalon Member
    Thanks

I was looking at youtube at some of the videos on channelling and the 3rd eye, a lot of these now have got so ridiculous, and try to goad us into jumping on board and float through lovely astral clouds of beautiful colours like superman or something.

Well I found this video, and I would like anyone to start listening at 34.55 when Carolyn Hamlett starts talking (before that there are some strange women in a trance ~ a bit weird actually!)

Carolyn Hamlett said that yet again this is another way that satan is controlling us through channelling and affecting our brain chemistry, spiritual cord, & physical neuro transmitters. We get to feel happy and healthy by eating good food and less fluoride and practise yoga. But this is all a new age agenda by the demonic hierarchy to trick people, because it is satan's plan for us to give him the keys and put him in the driver's seat, and this is why it is being promoted a lot now.

She said the egyptians with the all seeing horos eye used to be involved in demonic practises, and this will be the new globalist religion further down the line (although they wont call it religion) when we tire of the present religions. This can be quite dangerous to open up the demonic realm, as it is not easy to close it again, and can give us short & long term effects.

I'm definately not going to do any more meditating.

The truth is once you open your 3rd eye you are open to outside influence, spirits, evil humans trying to get to you with remote connection.

It's like opening the door to strangers, not saying not to do it, just study how to open the eye properly so you are secured.

I have mine opened, and I have meet horrible beings that will communicate with me by my 3rd eye., the 3rd eye amonng other things is a communicator device.

If you have a 3rd eye, if you were born with it, then there is nothing evil about it, and it is your right to use it, since it is part of you, but the evil gurus and evil spirits since they control the matrix here on earth will not want you do to so, since they would loose control with all the lies they have been spilling with this god **** of theirs embeded in religion, because once you open your 3rd eye you will find out things.

If you do open your eye, then you will be in trouble for sure, they will be all over you implanting thoughts in your mind. If you open your eye and know what you are doing, then that is something else, if you know how to secure your self before doing this, otherwise evil spirits will get control of you.

In deed it is very dangerous to open your 3rd visiion, while you get visions from a cosmic background about how things really are, you also get visions from them, they will harass you.

Once you find out things you will hate god, since you find out who he(they) really is..
    This is usually the first thing that happens.

You find out things and since you now know the truth they will want to sielence you, because you will see how ignorant the majority is, living in ignorance in the social structure they were born, a society of sleeping cadavers that are not willing to change, that are not going to change. You will learn to hate people and understand that the majority does not care, and that they are not worth anything.

This is the truth about your 3rd eye. Open it at your own risk.

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sparrow7 For This Post:

RunningDeer (26th September 2016), Sueanne47 (26th September 2016)

18. Link to Post #50
    Scotland Avalon Member greybeard's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 68,863 times in 11,839 posts

I have never hear one solitary non-duality teacher even mention third eye.

When spirituality is fully understood opening the third eye is just not relevant..
    Literally there are only good guy and bad guys in this illusion we live in till Self realization occurs or at least till you are grounded in spiritual teaching/
    Literally there is "Only One without a second"---there is no God separate from you--the paradox being that to pray is extremely beneficial.

You live In what is known a Maya--the cosmic dream.
    Through meditation and prayer the Truth is realized.
    You are set free.
    The crap on the Internet leads to bondage--why go there?

Chris

Mooji - "If your choice is for truth then the whole universe supports you..."
    Published on Aug 10, 2016

Mooji takes a question from a participant of his satsang in London in partnership with Alternatives.
    Watch the full 3-hour 2016 satsang at https://www.conscious2.com/satsang-wi...

Last edited by greybeard; 26th September 2016 at 06:05.
    Be kind to all life, including your own, no matter what!!

19. Link to Post #51
    United States Avalon Member Arcturian108's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,400 times in 937 posts

I have been doing an Indian mantra meditation twenty minutes, twice-a-day for 40 years and have seen enormous benefits without having to believe in anything special. It has just made this chaotic, stressful world a bit more manageable and allowed me to blossom in ways that I could never have imagined. I thus recommend a sitting, eyes-closed, meditation training as one of the best things one could do in ones' life.

That said, however, the push for New Age memes, was just a C.I.A. (powers-that-be) solution to deal with baby boomer intellectuals to keep them out of 'mischief', and allow the crimes against humanity to continue unabated.

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Arcturian108 For This Post:

greybeard (26th September 2016), RunningDeer (26th September 2016), Sueanne47 (26th September 2016)

21. Link to Post #52
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,168 times in 321 posts

check out Mark Passio's work - he is quite good at breaking down new age movement deception.

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Morbid For This Post:

boutreality (26th September 2016), drneglector (26th September 2016), Sueanne47 (26th September 2016)

23. Link to Post #53
    Scotland Avalon Member greybeard's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 68,863 times in 11,839 posts

This thread linked below gives one of the best definitions of Truth that I have read and it is written by a member.
    Tim speaks of his own, direct, full spiritual awakening.

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...l=1#post456904

Chris
    Be kind to all life, including your own, no matter what!!

24. The Following User Says Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

Sueanne47 (26th September 2016)

25. Link to Post #54
    Thanks
    Thanked 48,968 times in 7,673 posts

What could possibly be more important than finding peace within?

If something makes you feel fearful, throw it away! It does not serve you.

Sometimes I feel like sitting down and actually meditating, but my true meditation is music.
    "When you've seen beyond yourself, then you may find, peace of mind is waiting there." ~ George Harrison

26. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Wind For This Post:

Baby Steps (26th September 2016), greybeard (26th September 2016), PurpleLama (26th September 2016), RunningDeer (26th September 2016), Sueanne47 (26th September 2016)

27. Link to Post #55
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,000 times in 370 posts

I have to disagree with the video . I've been meditating all my life . Most people do and don't know they've done it . We're told it's day dreaming , nothing of the sort . Many people have the ability to have OBE's without any training or knowledge of OBE's . So the only conclusion is , this is our natural state and has been taught out of us and more easily controlled . So they use scare stories , like the video so you won't pursue it .

I don't disagree , that there are toxic forces out there ready to do us harm , if we're not on our guard . But , that applies to everything in life . Using drugs to get too the same state is a , no no , as this could leave you venerable . Do some research on the person promoting this video , it may just give you an idea on their motives .

Love and peace to all
    Am I one of many or am I many of one ? interesting .

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to scanner For This Post:

greybeard (26th September 2016), Sueanne47 (26th September 2016)

29. Link to Post #56
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Wind (here)
    What could possibly be more important than finding peace within?

If something makes you feel fearful, throw it away! It does not serve you.

Sometimes I feel like sitting down and actually meditating, but my true meditation is music.
    Greetings. Music. Would love some examples.
    God bless

30. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Baby Steps For This Post:

Sueanne47 (26th September 2016), Wind (26th September 2016)

31. Link to Post #57
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,315 times in 279 posts

I liked the part about the importance of Christ as the ruler of this world and the universe. One of the highest truths there is which not many seem to attain. But Jesus was only one who achieved union with this being or principle.

http://with-omraam.com/blog/2015/11/...olar-religion/

32. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Enola For This Post:

Sueanne47 (26th September 2016), Wind (26th September 2016)

33. Link to Post #58
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,202 times in 1,393 posts

Quote Posted by Enola (here)
    .....Jesus was only one who achieved union with this being or principle.

http://with-omraam.com/blog/2015/11/...olar-religion/
    .....assuming he actually existed .....sorry wrong thread (that would be the "Old Age Lie" thread).
    the greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way its animals are treated --- Gandhi

34. The Following User Says Thank You to Akasha For This Post:

Sueanne47 (26th September 2016)

35. Link to Post #59
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,315 times in 279 posts

Well, that would be the most widespread program out there...

- Not that he existed, but if he did, he didn't have anything of value to say.

36. Link to Post #60
    United States Avalon Member RunningDeer's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 168,304 times in 18,139 posts

At this time, [my] spirit is here to experience material world without the limitation that were put upon us eons ago. I’m here to dismantle what makes this body a prison, restore it, and merge it with higher frequency spirit.

I see and feel with the whole body, rather than single focus on third-eye where it’s an entry point for the dark ones to influence. Spirit is housed in the body and beyond to the auric field. My focused practice is here and now on the body-whole. Sometimes I need to sharpen focus. So I kickstart it with attention at the heart region, not the heart chakra. Then it’s back to the body-whole deep within, right down to the cellular level and the in-between.

It’s a spirit-body. As mentioned, it’s designed to be a mode of transportation for my spirit to experience without limitation. I am here to break out of that old mold of thought and understanding that I’m only a meat suit dying to leave. I am here to become adept at spirit-within-a-vessel experiences.

In a sense, this physical form is only a small part of this spirit form. Plenty enough to have a giggle and walk and play with other spirit bodies in physical form.

37. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

greybeard (26th September 2016), Sueanne47 (26th September 2016)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 3 6 LastLast