+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 1 4 6 LastLast

Thread: New Age Lie

1. Link to Post #61
    Thanks
    Thanked 48,968 times in 7,673 posts

Default Re: New Age Lie

Quote Posted by Baby Steps (here)
    Greetings. Music. Would love some examples.
    God bless
    Usually any good, harmonic music can get me to a meditative state.

Then there are videos like this too.

"When you've seen beyond yourself, then you may find, peace of mind is waiting there." ~ George Harrison

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Wind For This Post:

Baby Steps (26th September 2016), ElfeMya (26th September 2016), raff (27th September 2016), Sueanne47 (26th September 2016)

3. Link to Post #62
    England Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,327 times in 899 posts

Quote Posted by scanner (here)
    Do some research on the person promoting this video , it may just give you an idea on their motives
    Carolyn Hamlett (the speaker in the video) said she came from a background that worshipped satan, in other words illuminati, but the strangest thing she said was...that her bloodline came from those that were not human ??? I wish she would have elaborated on that. Simon Parkes also warns us of WW3 etc. and he also came from illuminati background.

People are being pulled this way ~ and that way, so there is utter confusion about who to trust, but I do think for the people that want to open their crown chakra...there are dangers involved. I wont be doing this, but I dont mind sitting quietly and meditating.

THANK YOU Peggy, that was lovely...

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Sueanne47 For This Post:

Baby Steps (26th September 2016), Carolyn Hamlett (3rd June 2017), raff (27th September 2016)

5. Link to Post #63
    Great Britain Avalon Member Baby Steps's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,727 times in 1,526 posts

Quote Posted by Wind (here)
    Quote Posted by Baby Steps (here)
    Greetings. Music. Would love some examples.
    God bless
    Usually any good, harmonic music can get me to a meditative state.

Then there are videos like this too.

thanks that is beautiful
    we have subcontracted the business of healing people to Companies who profit from sickness.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Baby Steps For This Post:

raff (27th September 2016)

7. Link to Post #64
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 95,898 times in 15,481 posts

Quote Posted by Sueanne47 (here)
    Quote Posted by scanner (here)
    Do some research on the person promoting this video , it may just give you an idea on their motives
    Carolyn Hamlett (the speaker in the video) said she came from a background that worshipped satan, in other words illuminati...
    [...]
    Carolyn Hamlett's blog: http://beyondthephysical.blogspot.fr...s-and-gun.html
    "La réalité est un rêve que l'on fait atterrir" San Antonio AKA F. Dard

Troll-hood motto: Never, ever, however, whatsoever, to anyone, a point concede.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

Carolyn Hamlett (3rd June 2017), Sueanne47 (26th September 2016)

9. Link to Post #65
    Thanks

You wouldnt believe what this guy is saying! he has a youtube channel to help people with their well being physically & mentally. He has a video about decalcifying the pineal gland and encouraging us to go further into channelling to other dimensions saying "darkness is wonderful, once we embrace it we become unified, in essence, we become whole...as we embrace the dark, we embrace the light."

THEN ~ he comes out with this rubbish, saying illuminati family have special esoteric knowledge, for crying out loud..

Last edited by Sueanne47; 27th September 2016 at 14:18.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sueanne47 For This Post:

Baby Steps (26th September 2016), raff (27th September 2016)

11. Link to Post #66
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,021 times in 294 posts

A Tamarind tincture (I use Apple Cider Vinegar instead of vodka to make it) improves the pineal's function over time. I've heard it implied that psychoactives are somehow required for the improvement, there's no reason to think that.
    What this comes down to is discernment; just because it can be sensed through some application of ESP and just because the ESP takes while to reliably develop and control does not negate the value of assuming a cautionary stance.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to boutreality For This Post:

Cara (27th September 2016), Sueanne47 (26th September 2016)

13. Link to Post #67
    Scotland Avalon Member greybeard's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 68,863 times in 11,839 posts

Its human nature to be attracted to something dangerous, different, even bizarre.
    However the lower astral takes great delight in human suffering.
    Some of that which gives you pleasure leads to pain,
    Some music gangster rap for example was deliberately set up to fill prisons in USA
    There was information on Avalon some years ago about that.
    It is probably possible to have embedded suggestions in videos that might seem fairly harmless.

Best not to go there.

Chris

Ps Never mind other peoples experience of meditation Sueanne--what yours?

Chris
    Last edited by greybeard; 26th September 2016 at 17:27.
    Be kind to all life, including your own, no matter what!!

14. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

Baby Steps (26th September 2016), Chris Gilbert (27th September 2016), kirolak (26th September 2016), raff (27th September 2016), RunningDeer (26th September 2016), Sueanne47 (26th September 2016), Wind (26th September 2016)

15. Link to Post #68
    Thanks

This guy is getting 1000's of email's from people wanting to get healthy and jump on the 3rd eye bandwagon...not knowing the dangers. With a bit of luck they will think "err...no, where's that pork pie in the fridge? or ~ "I think I'll have a bacon sandwich"..

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Sueanne47 For This Post:

Baby Steps (26th September 2016), greybeard (26th September 2016), raff (27th September 2016)

17. Link to Post #69
    United States Avalon Member RunningDeer's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 168,302 times in 18,139 posts

Quote Posted by greybeard (here)
    Some music gangster rap for example was deliberately set up to fill prisons in USA
    There was information on Avalon some years ago about that.
    It is probably possible to have embedded suggestions in videos that might seem fairly harmless.
    This was an eye opening confirmation of my experience with subliminal messages embedded in some YouTube videos and music.

@ 56 - This husband made a subliminal message to program his wife.
    “My wife doesn’t like to cook. We eat out a lot and I’m sick of it. Boy, wouldn’t this be great if I could get her to cook dinner and stay at home.” “…I put my final mp3 into her background screensaver so every day she’s hearing that play a few times a day…”
    My point is there are YouTube videos that as soon as I watch/listen to them I get a headache or a distinct sensation in the third eye region. They're mostly but not limited to the New Age and the relaxation videos. These are the videos that people add on the forum. Granted, some are intended for relaxation, but I question whether they’ve been tampered with harmful visual or auditory effects by the original author.

Solution: I pay attention to the inner knowing or the voice that says, "NO!," when I go to click on it. As a self check, I'll watch to see if physical effects occur.

Subliminal Message - How to make a Subliminal Message

Uploaded on Jan 23, 2009

Learn how to make a subliminal message cd or mp3. Fast easy way to create a subliminal message using subliminal message software. Subliminal messages are hidden messages in background music.
    Last edited by RunningDeer; 26th September 2016 at 23:33.

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Baby Steps (26th September 2016), greybeard (26th September 2016), Hervé (27th September 2016), raff (27th September 2016)

19. Link to Post #70
    Scotland Avalon Member greybeard's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 68,863 times in 11,839 posts

I really hope that people who read your post Paula take this on board.
    As said all that is exciting, attractive is not what it seems---"Wolves in sheep's clothing is an apt expression.

Chris
    Be kind to all life, including your own, no matter what!!

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

Baby Steps (26th September 2016), raff (27th September 2016), RunningDeer (26th September 2016), Sueanne47 (26th September 2016)

21. Link to Post #71
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,200 times in 1,393 posts

This guy is getting 1000's of email's from people wanting to get healthy and jump on the 3rd eye bandwagon...not knowing the dangers. With a bit of luck they will think "err...no, where's that pork pie in the fridge? or ~ "I think I'll have a bacon sandwich"..
    ......not very lucky for the pig.....

Ralph might not always be as "Smart" as his name suggests but he's coming from a place of compassion....no doubt about it. That's one of the reasons why he repeatedly advocates for those animals which you just inadvertently (unconsciously?) encouraged the ongoing misery of. So who's right?
    Last edited by Akasha; 26th September 2016 at 20:10.
    the greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way its animals are treated --- Gandhi

22. The Following User Says Thank You to Akasha For This Post:

lunaflare (26th September 2016)

23. Link to Post #72
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Akasha (here)
    Ralph might always be as "Smart" as his name suggests but he's coming from a place of compassion....no doubt about it.
    Compassionate maybe, but before setting up a youtube channel, he should have thought through about mixing healthy living videos with third eye channelling videos. The discerning ones will think he is only getting us to be healthy to open the 3rd eye, and we could be susceptible to demonic mind control, especially when he advocates the illuminati!

Also when I mentioned about a bacon sandwich, honestly, that was just a joke..nothing more.

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Sueanne47 For This Post:

Baby Steps (26th September 2016), greybeard (26th September 2016), raff (27th September 2016)

25. Link to Post #73
    Thanks

I thought this video was very good at getting the point across, (sorry I keep posting videos but there is important stuff we can find out in them)

26. The Following User Says Thank You to Sueanne47 For This Post:

Baby Steps (26th September 2016)

27. Link to Post #74
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Akasha (here)
    Ralph might always be as "Smart" as his name suggests but he's coming from a place of compassion....no doubt about it.
    Compassionate maybe, but before setting up a youtube channel, he should have thought through about mixing healthy living videos with third eye channelling videos. The discerning ones will think he is only getting us to be healthy to open the 3rd eye, and we could be susceptible to demonic mind control, especially when he advocates the illuminati!

Also when I mentioned about a bacon sandwich, honestly, that was just a joke..nothing more.
    Joking about the misery of sentient beings is a pretty good indicator of the level of demonic mind control we are dealing with here. And to be clear, I define demons as bad code in the human psyche. Nothing more. Attaching the biblical meaning to them will only serve to ensure that they are never exorcised. An ingenious self-preservation programme indeed.

Opening the third eye, or in other words, taking conscious steps to raise one's own consciousness to a level of spiritual gnosis rather than superstitious belief is understandably feared by those who've yet to take those steps.

After all it will mean the death of said belief.
    Last edited by Akasha; 26th September 2016 at 20:45.
    the greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way its animals are treated --- Gandhi

28. Link to Post #75
    United States Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,506 times in 274 posts

Well, I certainly have enjoyed my time here at PA, certainly the bestest bunch of folks on the Net. But, this thread beats all. Thank you for participating.

29. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to TravelerJim For This Post:

Baby Steps (27th September 2016), RunningDeer (27th September 2016), Sueanne47 (27th September 2016)

30. Link to Post #76
    Thanks

Many thanks Jim! ...you're not leaving us already are you? you have only just got here! lol

31. The Following User Says Thank You to Sueanne47 For This Post:

Baby Steps (27th September 2016)

32. Link to Post #77
    Thanks

This guy is excellent, and giving anyone a warning about opening a 3rd eye too fast, he speaks about what will happen ~ the morning after your 3rd eye opens, you see things that cross over between the physical and the non-physical (shadow people, demon spirits) that will scare the hell out of you, and some people have to live with it for the rest of their life. He said it is "up to you" if you want to do this, but I'd say DONT! it can result in demonic possession.

(I'm saying this for other people's benefit ~ not mine, for anyone new here that would like to do this)

33. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Sueanne47 For This Post:

Akasha (27th September 2016), Baby Steps (27th September 2016), raff (27th September 2016)

34. Link to Post #78
    Thanks

You wouldnt believe what this guy is saying! he has a youtube channel to help people with their well being physically & mentally. He has a video about decalcifying the pineal gland and encouraging us to go further into channelling to other dimensions saying "darkness is wonderful, once we embrace it we become unified, in essence, we become whole...as we embrace the dark, we embrace the light."

THEN ~ he comes out with this rubbish, saying illuminati family have special esoteric knowledge, for crying out loud..

Dear Suzanne, I agree that Ralph’s very old video “Illuminati R Us” is a little confused, no doubt an expression of where his mind was at 4 years ago, but what prompted you to share the second video?
    Have you actually watched it or did you simply select it based on the “clickbait” title? If you haven’t actually watched it, please do and, if you feel willing, share the reasons he offers as to why it’s something you don’t want to do.

Just to add, although I’ve been subscribed to his Youtube channel for quite a while some of his videos slip through the net. His “10 reasons…” video was one such offering so a big thank you for bringing it to my attention

I just noticed that you removed the second video from your post. Is that because you actually agree with what he is saying? (confused)

35. Link to Post #79
    Thanks

Hi Akasha,

I felt the 2nd video was relevant to the 1st because I felt like he was trying to make people healthy....for the sole purpose of opening their 3rd eye. This morning I thought "I dont want to encourage anyone to do this" so that's why I deleted it. I used to be subscribed to his channel and enjoyed what he was saying about healthy living in mind & body, but not now.

36. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sueanne47 For This Post:

greybeard (27th September 2016), raff (27th September 2016)

37. Link to Post #80
    Thanks

Hi Akasha,

I felt the 2nd video was relevant to the 1st because I felt like he was trying to make people healthy....for the sole purpose of opening their 3rd eye. This morning I thought "I dont want to encourage anyone to do this" so that's why I deleted it. I used to be subscribed to his channel and enjoyed what he was saying about healthy living in mind & body, but not now.
    what changed?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 1 4 6 LastLast