+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 7 LastLast

Thread: Secret Space Program Credibility

1. Link to Post #21
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,168 times in 1,747 posts

Default Re: Secret Space Program Credibility

@NeedleThreader: How These Crafts work and how they can avoid hitting Dustparticles and small Rocks:
    Some Crafts just raise their vibrational Level. We only see a fraction of frequencies, if they vibrate at a higher frequency they become invisible to the naked eye. Thats why one sees more craft with Nightvision Googles Generation 3 and up. Secondly if you vibrate high enough different physics come into Play. Speed of Light does not apply there anymore, thats a way to bridge large distances. If high enough the craft is able to pass with its Atoms through lower vibrational object without the Atoms touching each other. Thats what I think. I would like to hear Carmodys take on that

The above mentioned TR-3B: These three "Lights" at the bottom are not Lights, These are the Antigravity-Engines (Generators). One Needs at least three to be able to float stable. More are better but three is enough.
    Last edited by uzn; 30th September 2016 at 07:30.

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to uzn For This Post:

Baby Steps (2nd October 2016), BMJ (30th September 2016), Eram (30th September 2016), Foxie Loxie (28th March 2017), NeedleThreader (30th September 2016), onawah (30th September 2016), The Freedom Train (31st March 2017)

3. Link to Post #22
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,038 times in 1,437 posts

Quote Posted by uzn (here)
    @NeedleThreader: How These Crafts work and how they can avoid hitting Dustparticles and small Rocks:
    Some Crafts just raise their vibrational Level. We only see a fraction of frequencies, if they vibrate at a higher frequency they become invisible to the naked eye. Thats why one sees more craft with Nightvision Googles Generation 3 and up. Secondly if you vibrate high enough different physics come into Play. Speed of Light does not apply there anymore, thats a way to bridge large distances. If high enough the craft is able to pass with its Atoms through lower vibrational object without the Atoms touching each other. Thats what I think. I would like to hear Carmodys take on that

The above mentioned TR-3B: These three "Lights" at the bottom are not Lights, These are the Antigravity-Engines (Generators). One Needs at least three to be able to float stable. More are better but three is enough.
    It's an interesting idea uzn.
    Occult or esoteric knowledge says that the physical realm is made up of 7 layers of vibrational states namely:

- solids
    - liquids
    - gaseous (so far we can experience them with our senses)

- etheric
    - superetheric
    - sub atomic
    - atomic

Solids can pass through liquids, but does so by means of displacing the liquid moelcules, not by actually pass through them while leaving the liquid molecules in place.
    Liquids cannot pass through solids and gaseous cannot pass through liquids.
    Ether waves can pass through solids, liquids and gaseous states, but I don't think that this is proof of actual etherical atoms passing through them.

Esoteric/occult knowledge also dictates that every higher vibrational level both encompasses and penetrates all lower worlds, so this could explain for etherical waves passing through walls, without it being necessary for real etherical atoms passing through those walls.

If ships can really faze out of lower vibraional levels of existence, I would guess that they still have to figure out how to pass through anything.
    I guess it's certainly not a given that fazing out of lower vibrational levels would automatically mean that you then can pass through anything without hitting something.

About yes or no a secret space program:
    For the moment I keep the position that I find it hard to imagine who the people who are part of such a program might be.
    I mean... We are living in a time where the deep state is becoming more and more visible, even to the point that most people who are part of it can be named.
    The whole structure of the so called democracy together with the undemocratic influences of the elite cabal is now part of public record.

So, am I to believe that members of this elite group are in on the secret space program?
    Have George Soros and David Rockefeller been to Mars?

There are members on this forum who claim that many signs in the deep and hidden world of science point to only one conclusion and that is that there exists a secret space program, but I have yet to see any of that evidence. I have to admit that I have not searched for it very hard to this point though. I'm still waiting for lets say Carmody to point me to easy accessible and readable sources to start my investigations.
    hylozoic tenet: “Consciousness sleeps in the stone, dreams in the plant, awakens in the animal, and becomes self-conscious in man.”

4. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Eram For This Post:

Biff (30th September 2016), BMJ (30th September 2016), Foxie Loxie (28th March 2017), Innocent Warrior (30th March 2017), NeedleThreader (30th September 2016), The Freedom Train (31st March 2017), uzn (30th September 2016), Wind (30th September 2016)

5. Link to Post #23
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,168 times in 1,747 posts

Deleted the link I posted her, irrelevant.
    Last edited by uzn; 1st October 2016 at 17:31.

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to uzn For This Post:

BMJ (30th September 2016), Eram (30th September 2016), NeedleThreader (30th September 2016), The Freedom Train (31st March 2017)

7. Link to Post #24
    Thanks
    Thanked 48,964 times in 7,673 posts

Quote Posted by Eram (here)
    I have yet to see any of that evidence.
    Neither have I, but that's besides the point. Hence the name "secret space program".

I assume that by now they (black budget military & secret groups) have invented interstellar travel, but it is so top secret information that only very few people know about (maybe some hundreds or thousands, who knows), it's need to know basis only.

Of course that begs the question, are humans really allowed to travel into deep space? Are the talks about "a quarantine" just nonsense? What isn't being hidden away from us? Something to ponder about.
    "When you've seen beyond yourself, then you may find, peace of mind is waiting there." ~ George Harrison

8. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Wind For This Post:

Baby Steps (2nd October 2016), BMJ (30th September 2016), Eram (30th September 2016), fourty-two (1st October 2016), PurpleLama (5th April 2017), The Freedom Train (31st March 2017), uzn (30th September 2016)

9. Link to Post #25
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,467 times in 267 posts

Quote Posted by 7alon (here)
    I wanted to believe Corey Goode, he seemed very anxious when I watched the videos about it all, but that could have simply been because he is making up a tonne of crap and is anxious about keeping it consistent lol.
    When I see his body language, all of my alarm bells are ringing...

Empathically, I am feeling that he is in pain.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Builder For This Post:

Eram (30th September 2016), The Freedom Train (31st March 2017)

11. Link to Post #26
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,092 times in 20,639 posts

My late friend Sunshine, a 4th generation Apache medicine woman who grew up in the desert, also reported seeing as a child (from a high bluff overlooking the desert) a huge sliding door that opened up in the desert floor, from which various advanced aircraft would emerge and descend into.
    As an adult, she worked as a semi-truck driver and had access to Area 51 and other top secret bases while delivering goods there.
    The drivers would drive the trucks underground, where they were dispatched by guards to a guarded waiting area exclusively for visitors, and were heavilty monitored all along the way into and out of the bases.
    Quote Posted by Bill Ryan;1102507
    The eye-witness account of a nephew of a friend of [B

Gordon Novel[/B] who reported this spectacular encounter in the remote Utah desert, where he saw a huge arrowhead-shaped craft descend into a large concealed hole (like a giant aircraft carrier sliding door) that opened up in the desert in front of his eyes:
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...ll=1#post72378[/LIST]
    Each breath a gift...

12. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

7alon (1st October 2016), Baby Steps (2nd October 2016), Bill Ryan (30th September 2016), BMJ (1st October 2016), Carmody (1st October 2016), Eram (30th September 2016), fourty-two (1st October 2016), Foxie Loxie (28th March 2017), Innocent Warrior (30th March 2017), NeedleThreader (30th September 2016), nomadguy (4th October 2016), Shannon (31st March 2017), The Freedom Train (31st March 2017), uzn (30th September 2016)

13. Link to Post #27
    Thanks

Reminds me of this story to make an addition on the topic:

Zero Point - The Story of Mark McCandlish and the Free Energy Fluxliner Space Craft

A documentary made by James Allen who was killed for making this documentary and getting too close to the truth.

Here you go:

I have posted this link to the documentary earlier in this forum, but I think it's valid here too.

14. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Red Skywalker For This Post:

7alon (2nd October 2016), Bill Ryan (30th September 2016), Billy (28th March 2017), BMJ (1st October 2016), Carmody (1st October 2016), Eram (30th September 2016), fourty-two (1st October 2016), Foxie Loxie (28th March 2017), Innocent Warrior (30th March 2017), Leon55 (30th September 2016), NeedleThreader (30th September 2016), The Freedom Train (31st March 2017)

15. Link to Post #28
    Netherlands Avalon Member Leon55's Avatar
    Thanks

Former Lockheed Skunkworks director Ben Rich said that "we already have the technology to bring ET home":

https://www.intellihub.com/do-we-hav...take-e-t-home/

16. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Leon55 For This Post:

BMJ (1st October 2016), Eram (1st October 2016), fourty-two (1st October 2016), Innocent Warrior (30th March 2017), The Freedom Train (31st March 2017), uzn (1st October 2016)

17. Link to Post #29
    Thanks

As mentioned before, Corey Goode is not seen as a very trustworthy source. What is interesting though, is that he talks about privately run bases on Mars and that the people living and working there are treated badly.

It's interesting that scientists, engineers, social scientists, philosophers and writers came together in the UK to meet close to MI6 headquarters and talk about how to overthrow a Martian dictatorship:

http://www.bbc.com/future/story/2015...n-dictatorship

Goode also said that a lot of people on Mars were lied to. They were told that disaster would strike on Earth and that they could be rescued by joining the Mars colony. Interestingly, Laura Eisenhower was asked to join a Mars colony that was build to escape potential major problems on Earth:

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/ma...p_marte_59.htm
    Last edited by Leon55; 1st October 2016 at 02:17.

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Leon55 For This Post:

7alon (2nd October 2016), fourty-two (1st October 2016), The Freedom Train (31st March 2017)

19. Link to Post #30
    Thanks

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Leon55 For This Post:

fourty-two (1st October 2016), Innocent Warrior (30th March 2017), JRS (1st October 2016), The Freedom Train (31st March 2017)

21. Link to Post #31
    Thanks

And lastly, I would also like to point out that there is proof that the Mars Rover missions are nothing but a smokescreen. There's proof the rovers are driving around on Earht on Devon Island and the Nevada desert.

Richplanet on the Mars rovers:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x-4cRW_T5Xg

And my contribution:

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...rs-rodent-spot

22. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Leon55 For This Post:

BMJ (31st March 2017), Eram (1st October 2016), fourty-two (1st October 2016), Innocent Warrior (30th March 2017), Matthew (30th September 2016), The Freedom Train (31st March 2017), uzn (3rd October 2016)

23. Link to Post #32
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,530 times in 32,788 posts

Quote Posted by Leon55 (here)
    Former Lockheed Skunkworks director Ben Rich said that "we already have the technology to bring ET home":

https://www.intellihub.com/do-we-hav...-take-e-t-home

24. The Following 21 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

7alon (1st October 2016), avid (1st October 2016), Baby Steps (2nd October 2016), Billy (28th March 2017), BMJ (1st October 2016), CurEus (1st October 2016), Eram (1st October 2016), Foxie Loxie (28th March 2017), Hym (1st October 2016), Innocent Warrior (30th March 2017), JRS (1st October 2016), ketikoti (4th October 2016), Leon55 (1st October 2016), Longjohn (3rd November 2016), Magnus (1st October 2016), nomadguy (4th October 2016), Shannon (31st March 2017), Star Tsar (2nd October 2016), sunwings (1st October 2016), The Freedom Train (31st March 2017), uzn (1st October 2016)

25. Link to Post #33
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,014 times in 784 posts

Agreed, although I'm not totally convinced of mysterious organizations of "white hats" if they exist is there some inane truce whereby they ALSO do not share tech or knowledge we need to break out of control mechanisms?

It just MAY be the simple reality that Governments, "controllers" or whomever are so vehemently focused on denying UFO's and ET's because they realized long ago we have ZERO chance whatsoever of defending against aggressors. with tech 20,000 years ( or more) ahead of our own..and they cannot let the world know they are completely, utterly and totally powerless and no one is coming to help us. THAT would cause a panic so they manufacture a narrative of secret programs of fantastic technologies with Space Navies beating back the alien menace? Yes, that would be depressing but it should be a valid consideration.

I did consider that maybe the "black hats" are so truly evil and vile that they'd nuke the whole planet if any "good guy" aliens tried to intervene...which is also quite depressing. The problem then is somewhat obvious...we'd have to do it ( change our leadership) ourselves.

Perhaps someone will develop a warp drive in their basement and post the design online and we all pop out into space in the span of 2 years......like the wild west! watch control melt away pretty quickly! Pure chaos!

Just IMAGINE 3 billion humans UNLEASHED on an unsuspecting Galaxy!
    Last edited by CurEus; 1st October 2016 at 05:03.

26. The Following User Says Thank You to CurEus For This Post:

The Freedom Train (31st March 2017)

27. Link to Post #34
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,568 times in 524 posts

Quote Posted by Builder (here)
    Quote Posted by 7alon (here)
    I wanted to believe Corey Goode, he seemed very anxious when I watched the videos about it all, but that could have simply been because he is making up a tonne of crap and is anxious about keeping it consistent lol.
    When I see his body language, all of my alarm bells are ringing...

Empathically, I am feeling that he is in pain.
    Yep that's how I felt also, it confused me.

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to 7alon For This Post:

Nasu (5th April 2017), The Freedom Train (31st March 2017)

29. Link to Post #35
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)

Re Corey Goode, he is deluded, influenced, paid, confused, and/or knowingly lying/plagiarizing (and I think it's probably a mixture of all those).
    I just joined so if you kick me out for saying this, so be it.

I could not disagree more.

I have followed his interviews on gaia.com for over a year now, and I find him to be very credible.

30. Link to Post #36
    United States Avalon Member Foxie Loxie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,639 times in 2,960 posts

Don't know how I missed the Zero Point-Mark McCandlish video of Sept. 2016...amazing! I believe he is the one now working with David Adair to set up his "disclosure"
    upon his death. It will be an amazing thing if they can pull this off!

31. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Foxie Loxie For This Post:

7alon (30th March 2017), Bill Ryan (28th March 2017), Billy (28th March 2017), BMJ (31st March 2017), Innocent Warrior (30th March 2017), Nasu (5th April 2017), The Freedom Train (31st March 2017)

32. Link to Post #37
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Seeking Senior (here)

Re Corey Goode, he is deluded, influenced, paid, confused, and/or knowingly lying/plagiarizing (and I think it's probably a mixture of all those).
    I just joined so if you kick me out for saying this, so be it.

I could not disagree more.

I have followed his interviews on gaia.com for over a year now, and I find him to be very credible.
    Hi! And of course we'd not 'kick you out'. But if you 'could not disagree more', then we'd invite you to explain why; and this is a great place to do that.

What we do hope is that you've not got any fixed ideas of beliefs about this, because there really are major, serious problems with both Corey and his information, all of which are documented and well-presented in a number of threads here.

33. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

7alon (30th March 2017), Atlas (28th March 2017), BMJ (31st March 2017), happyuk (29th March 2017), Nasu (5th April 2017), Omni (29th March 2017), Shannon (31st March 2017), The Freedom Train (31st March 2017), Wind (30th March 2017)

34. Link to Post #38
    On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,228 times in 3,216 posts

I am sceptical of Corey Goode's intel, I tend to agree with what Steven Greer says:

Corey Goode Deceived? (by Steven Greer)

35. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Atlas For This Post:

JRS (29th March 2017), Nasu (5th April 2017), Shannon (31st March 2017), The Freedom Train (31st March 2017)

36. Link to Post #39
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks

What we do hope is that you've not got any fixed ideas of beliefs about this, because there really are major, serious problems with both Corey and his information, all of which are documented and well-presented in a number of threads here.
    Thank you for your response.

I really don't want to read a number of threads here.

And I must say, I am very disturbed by your blanket statement that Corey is "deluded, influenced, paid, confused, and/or knowingly lying/plagiarizing."

Sounds to me that you have taken some things personally and have formed an opinion based on your feelings.

The reason why I disagree with your opinion is that I have formed my own opinion based on my intuition after listening and observing his testimony over the space of more than a year.

I am of the opinion that intuition is a valid guide in judging credibility.
    Last edited by Seeking Senior; 28th March 2017 at 23:23. Reason: Add

37. Link to Post #40
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Seeking Senior (here)
    I am of the opinion that intuition is a valid guide in judging credibility.
    Yes, I respect that. But so is factual information. We humans do need both sides of the brain, sometimes, to figure things out.

38. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

7alon (30th March 2017), Atlas (28th March 2017), Bayareamom (2nd April 2017), Bluegreen (29th March 2017), BMJ (31st March 2017), Chester (31st March 2017), happyuk (29th March 2017), Innocent Warrior (30th March 2017), Nasu (5th April 2017), Omni (29th March 2017), Shannon (31st March 2017), Star Tsar (29th March 2017), The Freedom Train (31st March 2017), Wind (30th March 2017)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 7 LastLast